Comentários de Rioters
: We live in a world where it's a legitimate possibility there is NO ADC for the World's Skins
MakJuice (NA)
: NA - Lets send our energy to EU
I'll support G2 and Splyce at least.
Seriphos (EUW)
: Doublelift gets his Payback
Serious question: If you think Doublelift is the most toxic player imaginable, how the HELL do you guys put up with Rekkles and Bwipo, who are FAR worse?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=pMdH8nFX,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T18:12:57.046+0000) > > Or maybe it was just vast disappointment because the last game had every reason to be competitive and it wasn't? Let's be honest, if it would have been the other way around you guys would have made 10 posts laughing about FNC getting crushed already xd
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=pMdH8nFX,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T18:17:22.676+0000) > > Let's be honest, if it would have been the other way around you guys would have made 10 posts laughing about FNC getting crushed already xd Nah, the F'natiic Cult would just be complaining about the group the team got put in and how unfair it all was.
: i know na fans with their "usa is the greatest in the world" pride is salty about na's performance, but could you NOT try to put eu down to make yourself feel better? thats like the lowest of lows honestly. noone gave splyce a chance to make it out of groups but they did. did the other teams give them several wins for free? if you wanna have your tinfoil hat theories about worlds being scripted, then take this to reddit please. the only place where the community is stupid enough to believe this shit. not to mention na being the region that literally buys all the good players from everywhere, if this "money scripted" shit was true, na would have won the last 7 worlds lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=TaBAe3UB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-19T17:49:42.845+0000) > > i know na fans with their "usa is the greatest in the world" pride is salty about na's performance, but could you NOT try to put eu down to make yourself feel better? > thats like the lowest of lows honestly. > > noone gave splyce a chance to make it out of groups but they did. did the other teams give them several wins for free? > > if you wanna have your tinfoil hat theories about worlds being scripted, then take this to reddit please. the only place where the community is stupid enough to believe this shit. I'm not saying anything underhanded DID happen? I'm just saying, I could understand why someone might be left with that impression. The likelihood of the events that came to pass in just ONE of the two groups was incredibly low. But for it to happen in BOTH? And one of the beneficiaries is the organization that throws the most money at E-Sports in the host nation by far? While I genuinely do believe that today was just a case of fate deciding to roll snake-eyes on us all seven times in a row and NOT an actual conspiracy, it's not impossible for someone else to look at the evidence presented and have a "Hey, wait a minute..." reaction to it.
: EU Best Region in the World!!
G2 and Splyce making it out is good. F'natic getting out is terrible and depressing.
Glamazon (NA)
: SKT vs FNC "Upset"
Though with how RNG just threw in an errily similar manner, now I'm wondering if maybe some money DID pass hands under the table.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlashNeko,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nziHGHGH,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:57:55.307+0000) > > I was joking on the fact that by saying "do you want them to play champs they're not good at" in response to criticizing picks even the casters were saying were cheap at points, you're unintentionally implying they're no good on meta picks. > > And, to be clear, F'natic has every right to play whatever they want. Just as I have every right to call it out for being a cheese strat. So to be clear, you'd rather every team plays the exact same champs and attempt the exact same strat?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nziHGHGH,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T17:02:38.742+0000) > > So to be clear, you'd rather every team plays the exact same champs and attempt the exact same strat? As I said, they have the right to play whatever they want. My complaining about it doesn't change that fact. Just... y'know... I'm gonna complain.
Glamazon (NA)
: SKT vs FNC "Upset"
It WAS a little weird how many mistakes they made in that game and how much they seemed to be gifting F'natic a lot of free kills. But even God goes 0/12/0 sometimes so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt it was just an off game.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlashNeko,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nziHGHGH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:21:13.690+0000) > > So you're agreeing with me that they've only ever been good on cheese picks then? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I'm pretty sure I said your argument was weird. Are they supposed to play champions they're not good at? Why don't you tell us know which champions FNatic is allowed to play so that they have a big enough handicap for Clutch to have a chance. Maybe we also add a rule that they're not allowed to pick smite as a summoner spell? Maybe Clutch should get automatic dibs on first Dragon uncontested?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nziHGHGH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:48:12.587+0000) > > I'm pretty sure I said your argument was weird. Are they supposed to play champions they're not good at? Why don't you tell us know which champions FNatic is allowed to play so that they have a big enough handicap for Clutch to have a chance. Maybe we also add a rule that they're not allowed to pick smite as a summoner spell? Maybe Clutch should get automatic dibs on first Dragon uncontested? I was joking on the fact that by saying "do you want them to play champs they're not good at" in response to criticizing picks even the casters were saying were cheap at points, you're unintentionally implying they're no good on meta picks. And, to be clear, F'natic has every right to play whatever they want. Just as I have every right to call it out for being a cheese strat.
Subdue (NA)
: What a weird argument to make. So Clutch only has a chance against FNatic if FNatic plays champs they aren't as good at? Is that what you're trying to say?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nziHGHGH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-19T16:01:15.243+0000) > > What a weird argument to make. So Clutch only has a chance against FNatic if FNatic plays champs they aren't as good at? Is that what you're trying to say? So you're agreeing with me that they've only ever been good on cheese picks then? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: i really cant say i've seen much of fnc's bad behavior. ignoring today where bwipo just shook his head at a weird decision from clutch, i really dont. meanwhile theres ppl like doubleshit that talk shit the entire time, dyrus who was super toxic at every worlds (calling every team bad and lucky that they werent in the same group as tsm) etc etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nziHGHGH,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T15:41:16.516+0000) > > i really cant say i've seen much of fnc's bad behavior. > ignoring today where bwipo just shook his head at a weird decision from clutch, i really dont. > > meanwhile theres ppl like doubleshit that talk shit the entire time, dyrus who was super toxic at every worlds (calling every team bad and lucky that they werent in the same group as tsm) etc etc. You'll get no argument from me, re: Dyrus. Doublelift... honestly, I'm okay with his form of trashtalking for two main reasons: 1) Unlike, say, Rekkles or Bwipo, he never gets SUPER personal? The guy clearly has a line he won't cross. People point to "everyone is trash but me" as some kind of statement of sneering arrogance on its own but if you look at that line in context you see it's said with a wink and a smile. He knows it's an absurd statement to make and you're SUPPOSED to laugh at it. 2) More importantly, he takes as good as he gives. He knows he has more than a few failings and he all but INVITES people to fire back on him. Look at some of the years where he was banished to the Desk at older Worlds when CLG wasn't doing so hot and watch how he lets the Casters rip him apart. He makes jokes but, again unlike Rekkles or Bwipo, he never acts offended when he's the butt of one.
: you seem to be hardcore overreacting lol. did you ever watch any teams daily blog? they joke around all the time. even na teams do. not to mention its the casters fault for making this na vs eu thing such a big thing...
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nziHGHGH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T15:22:07.320+0000) > > you seem to be hardcore overreacting lol. > did you ever watch any teams daily blog? they joke around all the time. even na teams do. > > not to mention its the casters fault for making this na vs eu thing such a big thing... I won't deny I'm more than a little salty right now. And I've actually been watching EU LCS/LEC for a long time, since for a number of years its broadcast times lined up with my work schedule better than NA LCS'. And, in this case, it's not the EU/NA thing that's got me cheesed so much as F'natic in general, since I've seen their bad behavior week in and week out as part of the broadcasts for years. I just can't stand seeing bad people succeed... which makes me wonder why I watch e-sports sometimes but there you go.
: i didnt expect anyone from na to ever bring fnc vs clutch up. bwipos reaction at the end was just perfect. he had no idea wtf clutch is doing and could just laugh at them giving fnc the win literally without a fight at the end
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=nziHGHGH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-19T15:00:31.007+0000) > > i didnt expect anyone from na to ever bring fnc vs clutch up. > bwipos reaction at the end was just perfect. he had no idea wtf clutch is doing and could just laugh at them giving fnc the win literally without a fight at the end His reaction just showed how much of an S-lord bully he is and always has been.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why are you complaining about Yuumi lol She has a trash winrate in Solo Q (40 % or so, you said it) But she also has a normal winrate in competitive: 51 % in the 5 major leagues combined, 117 wins and 111 loses. 6 wins more than loses in a champ that according to boards is the most broken op stupid champ ever created. How is that a BIG DEAL?
> [{quoted}](name=Love Anastasia,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=2KwYYB2j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:12:39.882+0000) > > Why are you complaining about Yuumi lol > > She has a trash winrate in Solo Q (40 % or so, you said it) But she also has a normal winrate in competitive: 51 % in the 5 major leagues combined, 117 wins and 111 loses. 6 wins more than loses in a champ that according to boards is the most broken op stupid champ ever created. How is that a BIG DEAL? Because, quite frankly, when that champion is unquestionably the singular reason F'natic won that game, there's going to be a hyper focus on it.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Yuumi has a low winrate? Isn't she like super broken?
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=2KwYYB2j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T14:07:06.098+0000) > > Yuumi has a low winrate? Isn't she like super broken? In Solo-Q she is SUPER weak because she's dependent on a level of teamwork that most people randomly slapped together won't be able to organize. It's the inverse of why you see Master Yi is such a pubstomper in solo but the only time pro players use him is in wonky situations like when Funnel Comp was a thing for a brief moment in time.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: What kind of Voice Lines/Special Interactions do you want Varus to have in his future VO?
I suspect, given his current lore, it'd be a Kayn/Rhaast situation where you have the two voices arguing within him and maybe he comes down on the side of one or the other... or just tells them both to shut up over and over again.
: Disgusting first seed to CG.
When it reached the tie-breaker point, the previous record didn't matter beyond game time being what decided seeding as all other considerable factors balanced out. So all the teams were effectively 0-0 against each other again in a Bo1 bracket.
: Ekko
Yeah, I suspect it's a thing that pro teams had such a notable heads-up that Jungle Ekko might be viable again that they've come up with different counters for it (or at least have a lot of practice playing around it). So while it's TECHNICALLY strong, that strength is neutered in a pro-team environment. That or it becomes a Garen/Yuumi thing where only one team ever wins with it but they win with it REALLY hard.
Comentários de Rioters
Caesíum (EUW)
: It has been 30 days since Riot said they are making a decision on EchoFox slot.
Yeah, "30-Day Application Process" just means any company that wants to submit an application for the spot had until today to do so. Depending on how many they got and how big the companies involved are, it may take a while to properly investigate the finances of each one and whittle it down to the one Riot wants to go with. And considering how close to Worlds we are, much like MLB players are restricted from announcing their free agency around the time of the World Series, Riot would probably not want any news that might distract from the event. So we probably will not hear who the new team is until after Worlds at the earliest.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: TSM losing makes me want to sing.
Not bad but this would have been an acceptable choice as well: https://youtu.be/IoyvvEWHodk
Barkley (NA)
: You wanna hear a joke?
Now I can't believe ME of all people is saying "To be fair to TSM" since I LOVE every chance to be unfair to them BUT... If the interpersonal problems between Akaadian and Zven were/are as bad as has been hinted at by those in the know, the chances of building synergy between them were between zero and negative five. One of them HAD to go and apparently, for whatever reason, they decided keeping Zven around was more manageable. And, unfortunately, you DO need a certain level of companionship between teammates (even if it's only a grudging mutual respect) because you need to be able to trust them on plays and not argue over shotcalling.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Argοnaut (EUW)
: Worlds
As far as EU goes, G2 is the only team to qualify so far, since they finished Spring as Champions and the regular Summer Season in first. This will give them enough points that even if they lose all their play-off games they will still make it in on points. If G2 wins, F'natic is most likely to make it on points but if someone manages to upset the both of them (let's say something absurd like Rogue gets a massive Play-Offs Buff that catapults them to the Championship), then F'natic needs to win one Bo5 in the Gauntlet to qualify while Splyce/Vitality/Shalke would need 2 or 3 depending on where they place.
: Most likely toplaners for an Ultimate skin?
Does Mecha-Zero Sion not count? I mean he gets new sound effects, particle effects, and completely different voice lines. Granted, I've never been clear on where exactly the line on all those factors bumps a skin up to "Ultimate" but this one seems on that level?
Pyrosan (NA)
: ok?
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Hq6RXtOb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T23:38:57.468+0000) > > ok? I'm mostly just trying to be silly since so many people keep getting down on the team for picking it over and over again.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: It felt like a collateral effect if you ask me. Considering the manner in which TSM Academy faltered and fell, it probably led to the management choices being realized as a mistake. So many things happened this week with the TSM camp that not even their legacy status could fix the broken split already produced.
Yeah, SOMETHING big is going on behind the scenes. You don't just bench your two top Junglers like that, or bring in back-ups for another role that you never use, unless there are serious issues with the players. And given how baffled even a lot of people close to the team were after these choices got made, the situation may be a LOT worse than they're letting on. I'll be curious to see what moves they make in the off-season either to get everyone back on the same page... or if we'll be seeing some high profile departures. Maybe even resulting in the unthinkable image of Bjergsen in Immortals or Dignitas colors.
: Congrats TSM
I know I'm the first one to generally look at TSM in the harshest light possible but MAN, is it just me or did it feel like they didn't even want to be there? Like they had mentally checked out before the match even started.
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FlashNeko,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=4wwzyM3v,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T00:47:15.462+0000) > > Except, like I said, they didn't use that either! Like, at no point did it show being used on the mini-map. so just to be clear you think it's more likely that riot somehow teleported both living members of tsm to the nexus so that they could win than it is that you just didn't see tahm use his ult? also you didn't say that before, you edited your initial post after I said I that.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=4wwzyM3v,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-28T01:02:23.300+0000) > > so just to be clear > you think it's more likely that riot somehow teleported both living members of tsm to the nexus so that they could win than it is that you just didn't see tahm use his ult? > > also you didn't say that before, you edited your initial post after I said I that. I actually edited it right after I posted it, realizing I'd forgotten to add that, and apparently at the same time yours was going through. It was not my intent to seem like I was trying to mislead you and I'm sorry if it came off that way.
: Then watch the analyst desk segment where they **actually showed Smoothie casting the ult to the Nexus**
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=4wwzyM3v,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T00:57:26.883+0000) > > Then watch the analyst desk segment where they **actually showed Smoothie casting the ult to the Nexus** Meh. Okay, I see it there. Sorry. Still salty but just due to the normal levels of the casters wanking TSM endlessly instead of what I legit thought looked like a fixed game (or at least a really convenient visual bug.) My bad, i guess.
: Do me a favor: 1. Go to Youtube 2. Rewind the cast 3. TRY to look closely at the Tahm Kench ult icon If that doesn't work, please stay salty dude
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=4wwzyM3v,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T00:53:57.821+0000) > > Do me a favor: > > 1. Go to Youtube > > 2. Rewind the cast > > 3. TRY to look closely at the Tahm Kench ult icon > > If that doesn't work, please stay salty dude 1. I did. 2. Multiple times to be sure. 3. It never showed. So I guess I'm staying salty. *Shrug*
: Only they had a Kench Ult. That is how that works dude. Turn off your hate boner. TSM played to close smart with the only remaining option they had left.
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=4wwzyM3v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-28T00:48:09.259+0000) > > Only they had a Kench Ult. That is how that works dude. Turn off your hate boner. TSM played to close smart with the only remaining option they had left. Except it never showed on the map and they conveniently aren't showing replays of it from Pro View or anything, so I'm suspicious.
Dynikus (NA)
: it's called tahm kench ult?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=4wwzyM3v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-28T00:46:08.440+0000) > > it's called tahm kench ult? Except, like I said, they didn't use that either! Like, at no point did it show being used on the mini-map.
Comentários de Rioters
: Um my LCS chroma wont be worth if the team isnt there.
I imagine they'll leave the rewards untouched, since all the no-longer-with-us team icons and other such related in-game items are still usable. (Like Chompy's Immortals one, for an ironic example.) I can't see why this would be any different. Think of it as a memorial to the fun memories you had rooting for them through thick and thin that will always be with you even if something else has taken their place in the League.
Comentários de Rioters
: Each LCS team and fan base in a nutshell right now
Liquid: Your Rift Rivals performance makes you a c**t! CLG: Whoa! Liquid! Liquid: What?! They're a cXXt! A cXXty cXXt! Whatcha gonna do about it ya big old cXXt?! Gonna cXXt all over us with your cXXty germs and cXXty cosplay and your... VA-GIIII-NAS?! C9: (*Hair flip*) (*Deep breath*)
: Which game do I need to watch for this mission?
If you're in NA, it seems like only NA and EU main split games count towards these missions. (So stuff like Rift Rivals doesn't count).
: Ye ye, go with your excuses. Here's the reason they won: THEIR ENTIRE TEAM IS UPBUILT ON EU PLAYERS.
Hey, I'm not saying EU wouldn't have won if C9 was at 100% but at the very least the games would have been WAY more competitive and I could see a healthy C9 at least being good enough to take a game off Xpeke's old vanity project. EU's homegrown talent is unquestionably very good and you will hear no argument on that point from me. I'm just saying, for NA's own research purposes moving forward, this tournament has too many tainted samples for it to give reliable data on how we try to improve as a region. ... Aside from the fact that TSM's International Play Debuff hasn't gone away in the time they've been absent from it.
Exibir mais

FlashNeko

Nível 163 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão