: at least xerath's Q doesnt apply on hit. Remember she is supposed to be support. Glacial is on hit. Her Q doest need charge up time like xerath's or minion like lucian's. Just combo ward +Q
When she inevitably gets nerfed, removing the q on hit should be the first thing to go.
: i get what you're saying but at the same time any skin that provides a ingame advantage is unhealthy for the game and riot changing it is the right thing to do
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0fi2AxUx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-13T08:37:38.123+0000) > > i get what you're saying but at the same time any skin that provides a ingame advantage is unhealthy for the game and riot changing it is the right thing to do I agree 100%. That's not relevant here, though. Lol
: Ok i get the complaint on Riven somewhat but do people not realize her 4 dashes are the size of 2 normal dashes lol.
koshkyra (NA)
: Riot is sacrificing the identity of the support role to make it more “fun” and appealing.
: (Unpopular Opinion) Giants song, has no direction.
It's "radio rap". Lol. It has no substance because modern mainstream hip hop doesn't. They nailed what they were going for - a song that's both on the local rap station and top 40.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Rylai's on aoe is too weak, swap that for protobelt, gives some CDR too and an extra ap scalling ;) Edit: I am an idiot, rylai's doesn't get reduced effect on AoE, slow is just bad for all abilities
Does rylas still slow less for aoe abilities? That's no longer in the description.
: hes good in the sense that he can single out atarget and instantly kill a carry or be the deciding factor of a teamfight being able to dropa large amount of aoe damage onto a group of ppl instantly putting them at a disadvantage.
Full tank malf can also one shot carries tho.
sunnyomi (NA)
: Why is solo q so tilting
Why? Because "team game". You have 20% agency over your team and 10% agency over the game. You can absolutely smash, but be irrelevant bc you're only worth 20 or 10%. Ofc on the flip side, you can get crushed and obtain an easy win for the same reason. I enjoy league, but tilt "makes sense" when you consider how little you matter in regards to the outcome. Lol.
: shes not an late game champ. She doesnt scale well. She Has reduced crit damage. Meaning late game. Mostly every adc will out DPS. I would argue that she would get out scaled by a Janna Adc. Shes more of a early/mid game. she can trade auto for auto early, and shes going to hurt harder.
Shes for sure late oriented. She doesn't scale well with traditional items, but she scales well with souls.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flawless Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T15:52:30.758+0000) > > Zoe can be 0/13/0 and singlehandedly decide the next teamfight with an E. Lol. Like blitzcrank hook!
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:28:53.097+0000) > > Like blitzcrank hook! Exactly!
: > [{quoted}](name=Flawless Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T19:51:09.294+0000) > > If you are 0/13/0 and land an E on your 18th attempt on their adc your team will almost autowin the fight. I've inted and solo carried on Zoe. I've singlehandedly lost games to a Zoe that did nothing but feed. Her kit allows her to be hyper relevant regardless of how bad she's doing. If you are a Zoe main you blindly defending her does make more sense, though. bruh zoe doesn't solo carry without items, if you think she does you don't have enough experience with the champion to give a reliable testimony on the matter
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T23:34:58.926+0000) > > bruh zoe doesn't solo carry without items, if you think she does you don't have enough experience with the champion to give a reliable testimony on the matter Did i say she does? Nope, nothing of the sort. I said her ability to miss 9/10 abilities, but then finally manage to land a hard cc on someone half a lame away through multiple walls is enough to single handedly win a fight. Even if Zoe lands nothing else. Clearly you have a hard time comprehending things, so I'll stop trying to explain it to you. Lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flawless Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T06:13:38.718+0000) > > I'll just let the downvotes speak for themselves. Going 0/13/0 doesn't lower the cc duration of her E, but okay. Your E isn't gonna stop an assassin from bursting you, its not Ahri E its got a delay if you're 0/13 on Zoe you're bad at positioning and gonna be useless in teamfights do you even play the champion?
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T11:39:14.299+0000) > > Your E isn't gonna stop an assassin from bursting you, its not Ahri E > its got a delay > if you're 0/13 on Zoe you're bad at positioning and gonna be useless in teamfights > do you even play the champion? If you are 0/13/0 and land an E on your 18th attempt on their adc your team will almost autowin the fight. I've inted and solo carried on Zoe. I've singlehandedly lost games to a Zoe that did nothing but feed. Her kit allows her to be hyper relevant regardless of how bad she's doing. If you are a Zoe main you blindly defending her does make more sense, though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flawless Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T15:52:30.758+0000) > > Zoe can be 0/13/0 and singlehandedly decide the next teamfight with an E. Lol. no she can't go ahead and try that for yourself and see how much good your E is
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T23:03:38.817+0000) > > no she can't go ahead and try that for yourself and see how much good your E is I'll just let the downvotes speak for themselves. Going 0/13/0 doesn't lower the cc duration of her E, but okay.
: {{champion:142}} because even if its a soft int, if you start inting on zoe you fall behind insanely quickly and don't do enough damage, and you only have mobility if you have flash or if your opponent gives you flash Shes strong in the right hands, but noobs to zoe will feed their brains out
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T11:27:39.579+0000) > > {{champion:142}} because even if its a soft int, if you start inting on zoe you fall behind insanely quickly and don't do enough damage, and you only have mobility if you have flash or if your opponent gives you flash > Shes strong in the right hands, but noobs to zoe will feed their brains out Zoe can be 0/13/0 and singlehandedly decide the next teamfight with an E. Lol.
: Flip this, If this was Zed with a high winrate you'd be complaining saying hes dominating and needs nerfs. Much like ashe is weak to divers zed is weak to anti assassins. Liss/Malz/Ekko. Majority of players will make this complaint about a 55% winrate zed but not about ashe why?
Why? Pretty simple to be honest. Ashe doesn't feel like bull shit. Shes way to strong, true. Yet she doesn't feel like bull shit. If yas has a negative wr people still think he is to strong. Because he feels like bull shit. Same thing applies to Akalis, Zed, Kaisa, etc. Ashe isn't inherently unfun to play against. Even when shes way over tuned. That's why.
: Gangplank and Ashe are both listed as supports but never get played support.
> [{quoted}](name=The Dreamwalker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wzc6w9yN,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-10-21T21:59:34.927+0000) > > Gangplank and Ashe are both listed as supports but never get played support. Ashe does. Didnt know gp kept the support tag after his rework. That is kind of funny.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Håppy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=scoWExWf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-16T14:37:46.844+0000) > > Cloud dragon soul gives Spear of Shojin effect. Autoattacks reduce cooldowns of basic abilities. Permanently. Numbers? If it will give the same reduction at 3 dragons then I dont care, if less then I will laugh. It will be broken only if sinlge dragon is going to give similar stats... but unlikely as well. Also it means marksman buff more than Jax or Riven 🤣
Right... Which is why so many adcs are buying spear...
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: I'd trade a Garen nerf for a Jax nerf anytime
Yup. Jax has been God-tier for like 9 seasons now. Lol
l MrD l (NA)
: damage charts arent accurate tbh lets say you have a karthus ult that does 500 magic damage with his ult alone and you have a malzhar which does 500 magic damage to a single target The karthus would do more damage... why ? because it hits more than 1 target so if it hits all 5 targets karthus ult did 2500 for the damage charts compared to malz who did 500 With yuumi its similar with her ult being really hard to avoid - dont forget they are building AP as well so it should be high
What is your point? Lol. Aoe abilities deal damage to more than one person, yes. This is known. That is what they do. Their damage is recorded as such. Damage charts _are_ accurate.
: Do you guys understand when you ask for things like this you're basically saying "id rather have you working on letting me mute a troll rather than working on getting rid of the troll problem entirely".
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OkZQK7Ft,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-13T02:50:45.102+0000) > > Do you guys understand when you ask for things like this you're basically saying "id rather have you working on letting me mute a troll rather than working on getting rid of the troll problem entirely". TIL spamming laugh is trolling and banworthy. Thank you for your insight.
: thats kinda the whole point of jax... hes a champion that is too fucking strong.
Sure, but if we're balancing champions according to their lore, Aurelian Sol should be absolutely broken. Lol.
: What exactly is Jax's weakness?
He's an S tier laner with a God tier late and mid. His one and only weakness is the ban phase. Fortunately, it's very effective.
: {{item:3907}} is actually the best mage item in the game. No one uses it cause they're idiots. It's literally sleeper overpowered :/
How? I stopped buying it when I realized that the active, even at max charges, is still worse than having a hat.
: Nice the downvotes come in with no responses from the people who can don’t agree but can’t make their own valid points. This is how I picture you guys: “You don’t agree with me?!! Well instead of using logic and actually discussing the matter I’m just going to downvote because what can I actually type to you considering you shutdown my entire point before I could even think about why I made this point?”
You've shown you don't listen to logic. Logic, and statistics, show your odds of winning increase if you ban a strong champion - or if you ban for an ally. However, you ignore all logic because you think you can outlane anyone. Even if that's true, your odds increase if you help your teammates. This logical reasoning is very easy to understand, but somehow still going over your head.
: It might be hard for you to calc 25% on the spot, but for most people it isn't. Then again other ults like Cho's give you exact value, so you don't even need to do that.
Far from it. Lol. The point still stands. Expecting someone to divide x thousands by 4 while accounting for hp regen is silly. If the argument is that "its okay to have an indicator because the info is accessible in game", literally every skill should contain an "this will kill" indicator. If you think every skill should have an indicator, you're not worth talking to.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjnBNPE,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T22:00:50.592+0000) > > Those are tank items like wtf they were added for tanks, like leona and naut basically build those items. Yeah building tank items is going full tank like wtf. > > Guy stop with this bs and like you have you argument. Those are SUPPORT items. By your logic ga, zhonya’s, steraks, titanic are all tank items.
Tbf, they are tank support items. That's pretty undeniable.
: i mean, a quarter of the health bar isn't that hard to estimate
I agree, but we're not talking about estimates.
: It's not that hard really its the same as looking at minimap while csing at the same time or trading while looking at minimap.
If you do the math before every execution because it's as easy as looking at the minimap props to you. Surprised youre not challenger.
: Those indicators exist, because you can actually get this information from the game already (you just need point the enemy with mouse), but it is inconvenient. They don't any "free pass" that you can't get yourself if you are tryhard enough.
Lol. You can get all information from the game. That doesnt mean it's reasonable to do so. Urgot can execute at 25%. Ok. Click on cho. He has 5347 hp. Cool. 25% of that is. Um. 1337. Let's look and see if he's at 1337. Lol. Not super practical.
: Why were Kayle's eyes removed from her splash art?
Bc her new face was absolute shit. Riot messed majority with how they handeled it all. When they released her "new face" splash on pbe, people were mad because it sucked. Riot ignored these complaints. A month or two later, after everyone got used to the shitty splash, they decided to remove it. Lol.
: if you get banned/chat restricted for typing too much with out actually breaking rules like harass your players or using offensive language, why is disabling chat not an option?
> [{quoted}](name=Obviously 4Fun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-01T06:10:14.603+0000) > > if you get banned/chat restricted for typing too much with out actually breaking rules like harass your players or using offensive language, why is disabling chat not an option? It is. You can turn off all chat and you can turn off team chat.
: a buff to kled was necessary but they probably missed the mark with how they buffed him stop putting words into my mouth. i just dont like dealing with the things that i listed above + i feel like its easier to carry from mid than top because i can impact the most important lane easier
"I can carry better from mid" is a lot different sentiment than your original one. Nothing wrong with playing your favorite champions mid. If you pretend you _need_ to because they aren't strong too, you're wrong. You're playing some of the best tops in the game. Lol.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Why do people choose to not ban a champion
So they can complain about x champion being op after they get shit stomped.
gileskd (NA)
: here is an example I can think of you are a top lane main, on the current patch there are 2 s+ tier champs, you are last pick on your team. if you ban 1 of the s+ tier champs, and your opponent picks the other one, you are at a disadvantage. and one other example, you ban mundo, cause he hard counters your champion you want to play. you opponent can now think, hmmm which champion can mundo counter? oh, its this champion, ill play this champion, its not that much of a counter, but I will have the advantage once I build my core item/hit level 6, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEEbglGk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-30T01:47:04.231+0000) > > here is an example I can think of > > you are a top lane main, on the current patch there are 2 s+ tier champs, you are last pick on your team. > if you ban 1 of the s+ tier champs, and your opponent picks the other one, you are at a disadvantage. > > and one other example, > > you ban mundo, cause he hard counters your champion you want to play. > you opponent can now think, hmmm which champion can mundo counter? > oh, its this champion, ill play this champion, its not that much of a counter, but I will have the advantage once I build my core item/hit level 6, etc. That's a reason to not ban top lane. You could still ban jinx or blitz. Lol.
: Since when is aatrox s tier? I quit playing them top because: - fiora - riven - vayne - ranged toplaners - no impact - counterpick meta - playinbthe lane 1v2 cause junglers lose nothing off ganking top once between camps
Youre right. Aatrox isnt anymore, but he was for awhiiiiiile. Darius is. Jax is. Morde is. Kled has had the highest winrate of all top laners since they unnecessarily buffed him. Top has it's issues, no denying that. ~"I'm mad I can't hang top even when playing some of the strongest top laners so I have to take them mid. Fk rito" is interesting, though.
: Well the two things are very close. You don't like to play against because they are strong.
Nope. Ez is weak as shit. I don't like playing against him. I don't mind pyke, or riven, or jinx, or ahri, or many of the strong champions.
: Not getting all the hate on Ori, even when she was very strong she was a nice laner to be up against. She had ever clear weaknesses and her damage ability combo is very dodgeable. She can wombo well, and that's nice, and that buff to her R will help - but her same weakness to assassins remains untouched. Play fizz or talon into her, like clockwork she will either get no cs or give you 300g as kill at level 3/2 respectively.
Shes an aoe, utility, ranged, dps, burst, mage, assassin. She bursts as hard as single target mages. From range. In an aoe. With both hard and soft cc.
: Havent queued up for a single game of toplane since the patch dropped. I gave up on top till they do what needs to be done. Playing jax, kled, darius, aatrox and morde mid now. Fuck toplane balance.
Those are all S tier top landed. If you're playing the broken top champions, why not play them top? Lol.
: I completely agree with you, that's why I see no issue with Ashe sitting at a 51% WR. Although I don't think I would consider Varus or Jinx as "utility" marksmen. Ashe is the only one I would put into that category. Varus and Jinx are very much full damage oriented.
If jinx is utility, so is draven. Lol
Dr Poro (EUW)
: You prefered the good old balance in season 2 with 99% banrate auto-win Kassadin? Or maybe Janna with >55% winrate for multiple seasons. Oh yeah, you don't care about numbers. Gameplay-wise, I really enjoyed AP Master Yi ,AP Sion or Katarina, such creative gameplay and counterplay. Ah original Ryze 1v5'ing because he managed to go 0/2/0 at 20 minutes with only 20 cs down. Unpopular opinion: League has never been this balanced. Is it perfect? It'll never be. But the closer we get, the more we wine about smaller things. It's an endless spiral: the closer we get to the center, the more we zoom in so the picture stays the same. Of course there are ups and downs, but I enjoy the general aproach they've taken last few years: more experimental changes and willingness to go all the way back if the outcome wasn't desired (not only with champ updates but also map updates). I don't like their removal of game modes, though, and I think custom games/player made maps should get more appreciation. We don't expect the same standard for custom/player made maps but they are a big source of innovation as well as keeping veteran players.
I agree entirely that league is pretty balanced. When I'm banning, i feel like im allowef to ban champs i dont like playing against instead of banning the "must ban" champions. That said, I'm not a fan of the current balance flavor. Lol. Id rather have to deal with Janna being strong, or ashe being strong, or tanks being unkillable than the "everybody can 2 shot people" level of balance we have going on currently.
: You had 5 people on your team. That's better than my promo games
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ThJtdZ7F,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-23T16:33:41.137+0000) > > You had 5 people on your team. That's better than my promo games Won a 3v5 about a week ago. Tbh, it was a blessing that both bot laners left - otherwise we would have lost.
Uraraka (EUNE)
: As a Jungler what do you expect from laners?
What do I expect? Them to ignore my pings and feed. What do I hope for? People that have eyes and are capable of collapsing.
Barso55 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zOWYijp8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:33:19.203+0000) > > She also has one of the lowest attack ranges of ADCs that exist, as well as needing to get three autos off to proc the passive ability, making her virtually unable to do anything without an initiate. > > Seriously, it's easy as fuck to play against a vayne. Just keep poking her out of lane because she can't do shit to stop you. if im not in bot lane thats not my call. Guinsoos makes that every two autos, which is broken AF. her auto range in lane might be low and get countered by the likes of caitlin etc and her early might be relatively weak, but that low auto range doesnt mean jack shit when she can reposition with invisibility so easily and on such a short cooldown and self peel.
> [{quoted}](name=Barso55,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zOWYijp8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T18:02:47.516+0000) > > if im not in bot lane thats not my call. Guinsoos makes that every two autos, which is broken AF. her auto range in lane might be low and get countered by the likes of caitlin etc and her early might be relatively weak, but that low auto range doesnt mean jack shit when she can reposition with invisibility so easily and on such a short cooldown and self peel. It's not every 2 autos - they nerfed rageblade awhile ago. Her "resetable invis" is like a shitty versions of k6's. K6 gets to use multiple invis on command with his ult, while vayne has to land an aa first. The ignorant statement that vayne is the only champ with a "resetable invis" (which isnt true, twitch has one), it becomes clear that other champs have better invis mechanics bc vayne has to land a q in order to reset it. Vayne is kind of silly, true. Vaynes w is absolute bs. True. Most everything else of what you said is laughable. Lol.
: It's imbalanced for different reasons. The map itself is actually pretty good. Hell, even Vilemaw is a challenge a lot of times. The trouble comes down to some characters just being stronger when there's less options to deal with them, and also characters like Kayn who can traverse the map in seconds.
Kayn is mild compared to shit like taric+olaf funnel. Lol.
Terozu (NA)
: Suicide Sion says hi.
Tbh, it was still pretty easy to distinguish that playstyle from real inting. 6 tears, running it down, and 0 objective damage looks a little different than a viable build with 6 towers taken solo. Lol
: Honestly at this point we have to consider just how different a troll is to a player that is just this bad. I hear people saying that a stricter system would ban people "unfairly" for just having bad game streaks but if you think about it, both trolls and unfathomably bad players have the same impact on the game and the experience of other players. Honestly I feel like there should be a dedicated game mode which players with obviously bad game mentality or trolls would be forced to play against each other, just for a week or so, every time they get penalized for intentionally bad performance. I mean, if you are borderline trying to play the game right you should at least win 1 out of 10 games. If you are straight up trolling or are unwilling to at least try, then being forced to play against others with the same mentality could be eye opening in a few cases and if not, at least it would funnel trolls away from normal and ranked play.
Dota has this. I forget what they call it. At some point, awhile ago, Riot said they have no interest in implementing a system like that.
: I think it doesn't work to our expectations. We want it to catch every troll, but we also want some room to allow for off-meta plays. That was a pretty egregious case the OP discussed. I think that particular case was entirely unsatisfactory, but I'm not of the opinion that this is how every troll is handled.
It's pretty easy to distinguish from off meta and straight running it down mid. Lol.
: How many games can you intentionally ruin before being banned?
At least 200. Assuming you don't call people names. If you start being mean, 2-3. Lol.
: My local fast food chain charges you around 18$ for burger fries and drink.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wj2Woei9,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-13T07:50:05.551+0000) > > My local fast food chain charges you around 18$ for burger fries and drink. Sounds like 5 guys.
Exibir mais

Flawless Fetus

Nível 230 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão