Jake PauI (EUW)
: Probably the most stupid suspension ever!!!
You were racist. Nobody cares if you were joking.
: which champion do you think has the most "proper" manners when eating at a table.
: Permanently Banned for 1 game, 0 previous punishments, light flame.
Comentários de Rioters
: if league is a sport
Women's division featuring Team Siren and Vaecictus gaming {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
mark6028 (EUW)
: I'm done. Uninstalled, season 9 just broke me
SO I agree the game is shit. However, youre analysis on how to fix the game was wrong IMO. Turret platings are a great way for ahead teams to snowball Catch up xp is a great way to....catch up if you're behind. But I will agree with you on the bullshit with bounties and all that.
Nubrac (NA)
: THRESH GOD MADLIFE - RIOT FIX YOUR GAME - Nubrac Daily League of Legends...
: It's called META, Normally revolving around whichever champions have the lowest risk and highest rewards. I've always known I could rank up faster if I just played the way riot wants me to, but we all know that aint gonna happen {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
> [{quoted}](name=ONI Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GtPFfo2o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-04T15:49:51.260+0000) > > It's called META, Normally revolving around whichever champions have the lowest risk and highest rewards. I've always known I could rank up faster if I just played the way riot wants me to, but we all know that aint gonna happen {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} I don't know man. I main Udyr and hes pretty bad atm, meta isnt always the answer.
: Your mmr is in the gutter
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZeJTxE5A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-04T14:55:32.283+0000) > > Your mmr is in the gutter Does your MMR reset each season or no?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=000300030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T23:38:46.207+0000) > > dog > /dôɡ/ > Learn to pronounce > noun > plural noun: dogs > a person regarded as unpleasant, contemptible, or wicked (used as a term of abuse). > Not a slur > > e·tard > verb > /riˈtärd/ > delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment. > Also not a slur. Calling them dumb but in a more assertive way > > People have been left untouched for way worse than this. I’m in the medical field and when I was in undergrad I was a biochemist. I literally use the latter term regularly yet I understand context. I can speak that in my field but that does not mean I can go out and call someone or something that in public. While I have my reservations regarding this being used as a slur, I cannot do anything if that is the commonly accepted and _used_ pejorative. Slurs by origin are often not words with bad meanings originally but accrue said meaning over years of misuse. The Spanish word for “black” is now considered a terrible slur. The term for delayed or suspended progress is like so also used as a slur. The word “dumb” is and used to be even more of a slur, whereas its original meaning was mute/speechless, and prior to even that used to mean confusion or stupefaction. And you cannot tell me that calling people dogs isn’t the most basic of all slurs. This is well known and furthermore, calling someone a dog is pretty much universally an insult. If he had called his teammates dogs perhaps nothing would have happened, but he furthermore specified their race, and that automatically falls under racism. The rules are clear, slurs or phrases that would in general be accepted as slurs have _zero_ tolerance. It doesn’t even matter if he didn’t know it was a slur and if his fanboys defend him with the official terminology. As it stands, what he said and used was unquestionably racist, while also containing phrases that Riot definitely recognized as slurs. He didn’t even get a warning because his “first offense” literally went for the discriminatory home run.
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=0003000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T00:05:16.636+0000) > > I’m in the medical field and when I was in undergrad I was a biochemist. I literally use the latter term regularly yet I understand context. I can speak that in my field but that does not mean I can go out and call someone or something that in public. While I have my reservations regarding this being used as a slur, I cannot do anything if that is the commonly accepted and _used_ pejorative. > > Slurs by origin are often not words with bad meanings originally but accrue said meaning over years of misuse. The Spanish word for “black” is now considered a terrible slur. The term for delayed or suspended progress is like so also used as a slur. The word “dumb” is and used to be even more of a slur, whereas its original meaning was mute/speechless, and prior to even that used to mean confusion or stupefaction. > > And you cannot tell me that calling people dogs isn’t the most basic of all slurs. This is well known and furthermore, calling someone a dog is pretty much universally an insult. > > If he had called his teammates dogs perhaps nothing would have happened, but he furthermore specified their race, and that automatically falls under racism. The rules are clear, slurs or phrases that would in general be accepted as slurs have _zero_ tolerance. It doesn’t even matter if he didn’t know it was a slur and if his fanboys defend him with the official terminology. As it stands, what he said and used was unquestionably racist, while also containing phrases that Riot definitely recognized as slurs. He didn’t even get a warning because his “first offense” literally went for the discriminatory home run. So is me calling someone an idiot a slur? He called them Turkish and if you dont know the Turkish region is a wasteland, several Turkish players transfer and int games with the famed 20% winrate. Everyone who knows about the server knows this. R%%%%%ed and calling someone dogs is not zero tolerance according to Riot, so while a punishment could be argued, 14 days doesn't seem fair.
: > [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=0003000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T18:53:30.724+0000) > > When was blade EVER proven racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. As of this video when he called turkish players dogs? And he uses a slur, the r-word, and considers it to be okay?
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=00030003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T22:39:37.532+0000) > > As of this video when he called turkish players dogs? And he uses a slur, the r-word, and considers it to be okay?\ dog /dôɡ/ Learn to pronounce noun plural noun: dogs a person regarded as unpleasant, contemptible, or wicked (used as a term of abuse). Not a slur e·tard verb /riˈtärd/ delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment. Also not a slur. Calling them dumb but in a more assertive way People have been left untouched for way worse than this.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hvsao,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:24:58.521+0000) > > I disagree. > Flaming isn't the only problem. > Honestly players who intentionally play poorly, or act rashly to incite a toxic reaction from their teammates are the actual issue. Riot does not do a good job of distinguishing between Intentionally Feeding and having a bad game. IF players were punished for repeatedly throwing games, we'd have a better game. > > Honestly if your KDA is horribly low they should put you on competitive cooldown. Honestly this would reduce tilting and become a deterrent to trolls. Absolutely not true. What is "competitive cooldown", preventing someone from playing? Riot will not, period, full stop, implement any sort of "ranked ban", thus the only form of "competitive cooldown" would be a temporary suspension. You are advocating players be punished for being bad and having a bad game. Innocent players should not be punished. If someone cannot control their tilt, they will fall in rank and MMR and be matched with similar skill player.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:36:44.608+0000) > > Absolutely not true. What is "competitive cooldown", preventing someone from playing? Riot will not, period, full stop, implement any sort of "ranked ban", thus the only form of "competitive cooldown" would be a temporary suspension. You are advocating players be punished for being bad and having a bad game. > > Innocent players should not be punished. If someone cannot control their tilt, they will fall in rank and MMR and be matched with similar skill player. They aren't "bad" or "innocent" they full-on ran it down in CHALLENGER LEVEL GAMES.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jakra,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2019-09-03T18:22:19.446+0000) > > The system is supposed to give a lesser punishment if this is on an account that hasn't been banned or chat restricted before. Blade was given a two week ban for a bare bone reason. > > The problem isn't the fact he got punished, it's how severe the punishment was. Racism, sexism, and other severe toxicity get increased punishments, and it has been this way for multiple seasons. Given that he was overtly racist towards other races/cultures, that is why he was given an escalated punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2019-09-03T18:23:47.394+0000) > > Racism, sexism, and other severe toxicity get increased punishments, and it has been this way for multiple seasons. Given that he was overtly racist towards other races/cultures, that is why he was given an escalated punishment. When was blade EVER proven racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.
rujitra (NA)
: No, he's a perfect example of the **system working**. He is a toxic player. He flames people to avoid blaming himself for his failure because he cares more about his stream income than actually being a good player. He would have no problem losing every game and blaming others every game because that would keep his viewership up. Stop attempting to justify flaming by saying "it's not the real problem". **Flaming people is a problem. People not doing anything wrong is not a problem.** #Players will never be punished just because someone else is frustrated with them or because they play poorly. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:08:38.762+0000) > > No, he's a perfect example of the **system working**. > > He is a toxic player. He flames people to avoid blaming himself for his failure because he cares more about his stream income than actually being a good player. He would have no problem losing every game and blaming others every game because that would keep his viewership up. > > Stop attempting to justify flaming by saying "it's not the real problem". **Flaming people is a problem. People not doing anything wrong is not a problem.** > > #Players will never be punished just because someone else is frustrated with them or because they play poorly. Period. Full stop. End of discussion. What failure? His teammates all ran it down and those guys didn't get punished. The system is dogshit and while TF Blade was arguably worthy of that punishment, there is no argument on those other 4 players who ran it down just to keep him from the rank 1 spot. They didn't "play poorly" they all ran it down that's not poor play thats straight up being a dick, also Blade has more pressure to get rank 1 because he said he would and hes a big streamer so he has a right to be frustrated. Flaming is a problem but running it down and the Turkish server, in general, is a major problem.
: Auto fill is fine. TLDR @ bottom
No its not. Autofill in ranked is honest to god the worst, back when pick order existed it was bad YES but players knew they had to adapt to every meta in every role in every lane. When the announced position queues it was a weay for people to master 1 or 2 roles without needing to have anything get in the way. And pick order was abolished years ago so people have probobly dropped their skills on other roles trhey dont play since then. Auto fill is not ok because it forces you into a situation where youre more likely to flat out lose. Dont compare something from years ago to this issue.
: You want to feed the troll? Showing how frustrated you are only makes them troll more since they see that it works.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EVyYbEIv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T12:37:38.372+0000) > > You want to feed the troll? Showing how frustrated you are only makes them troll more since they see that it works. You expect me not to be toxic when theyre just running it down in my games? And then I get punished and nothing is done about them? Lol ok.
Comentários de Rioters
: We lack an Inspire Champion
Pantheon's rework inspired me to keep living.
: You're not special
> [{quoted}](name=ClementpZ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qNePRu9R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T22:54:14.358+0000) > > You're not special And you're....kind of being a dick.
Gupp (NA)
: On playing league for a decade, and slowing down
Been here for about 8 years. I really feel like the game has gone downhill in one way or another but regardless I will continue to play it. The thing that sucks is every single week that goes by it gets harder and harder do defend Riot and the game without needing to get into personal reasons which really sucks. Especially now with the CEO(Marc Merill) basically saying that he made streamers and content creators careers so therefore they can do whatever they want with the game.
: And then there are still people who dare to claim that Jinx is not sexy as hell.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=meuiE3NI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T18:28:43.236+0000) > > And then there are still people who dare to claim that Jinx is not sexy as hell. I mean she is...but in comparison to other females like Riven, Ahri, Xayah, Kaisa, Akali, Evelynn and others. She's kinda a C lister IMO.
Comentários de Rioters
ježdovec (EUNE)
: LET'S STOP PERMABANS AND REVERT BANNED ACCOUNTS!
: The biggest concern about Clash is..
I disagree. Playing with friends has always brought out the best in us because we improve off of each others successes and mistakes. If your team cant handle the competition than dont sign up.
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: But it doesn't lower toxicity. It just makes it harder to detect and more nuanced. Someone can say "end your life". Then you ban that phrase. Then they say "die yourself". You ban that phrase. It continues until people are using phrases that are ambiguous to mean the same thing, but they can't be punished easily for them because they're ambiguous.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Azx810qq,comment-id=0001000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T03:36:01.901+0000) > > But it doesn't lower toxicity. It just makes it harder to detect and more nuanced. Someone can say "end your life". Then you ban that phrase. Then they say "die yourself". You ban that phrase. It continues until people are using phrases that are ambiguous to mean the same thing, but they can't be punished easily for them because they're ambiguous. So what ur saying is you'd rather nothing change. Rujita you really make me question logic sometimes.
rujitra (NA)
: Attempting to force someone to "leave them alone" at risk of "muting". The definition of threat: >**a statement of an intention** to inflict pain, injury, damage, or **other hostile action** on someone **in retribution for something** done or **not done**.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FGG4flQa,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T02:55:06.092+0000) > > Attempting to force someone to "leave them alone" at risk of "muting". > > The definition of threat: So saying "hey stop being toxic or Im gonna have to mute you" is considered toxic and a threat? Thats dumb.
Laura ß (NA)
: The current pathetic state of league and MOBA games
Thats how team games work. If you wanna play a game where its up to you to win go play minecraft.
rujitra (NA)
: > danielsahn327: you cant even cs > danielsahn327: when theres no pressure Flaming someone. > danielsahn327: jinx is terrrible > danielsahn327: leabve me alone or get muted > danielsahn327: muted then Flaming, threats. > danielsahn327: ok > danielsahn327: dude > danielsahn327: hop off > danielsahn327: jinx got out played and cs'd > danielsahn327: not my fault Blaming/flaming. > danielsahn327: are we reporting this guy? > danielsahn327: dude afk? Blaming. > danielsahn327: i play this build all the time dude, have a decent win rate > danielsahn327: whats your pronblem > danielsahn327: to me it seems youre having a bad game and blaming me > danielsahn327: as support dude > danielsahn327: im not trolling your just throwing a hissy fit As are you, in fact. > danielsahn327: jarvan, who hurt you > danielsahn327: report jarvan for griefing and afk please Harassment. > danielsahn327: report jarvan please for griefing and afk > danielsahn327: he was crying the whole game and trying to insult me and blame me > danielsahn327: he said i was trolling More harassment. **** Report calling is completely unnecessary. More reports do not, in any way, increase the chance of a punishment or give a worse punishment. Punishment is based on behavior, not based on number of reports. Arguing, spamming chat with blaming/flaming and negativity, and report calling are behaviors that violate the Summoner's Code.
> Flaming, threats. How in any way is that a threat?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Ok so lets discuss Riven, literally every fucking AP champion other than swain, and sure we can cherrypick a few AD assassins that have a 50.4% winrate and call them op!! LOL!!!
> [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G4TFlExf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-18T03:09:57.649+0000) > > Ok so lets discuss Riven, literally every fucking AP champion other than swain, and sure we can cherrypick a few AD assassins that have a 50.4% winrate and call them op!! LOL!!! this is not for riven this is for master yi
Comentários de Rioters
: There us a bit difference between verbal claims and literal proof. I could download scripts and climb to diamond with them in a week, then when I get banned, me and my friend could simply say "I was on holiday and couldnt be on" That means I should be unbanned right? You woulsnt go to court simply with a claim, you would need something tk confirm it. Like CCTV or legal documents.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOWq3Ec8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T22:47:55.418+0000) > > There us a bit difference between verbal claims and literal proof. > > I could download scripts and climb to diamond with them in a week, then when I get banned, me and my friend could simply say "I was on holiday and couldnt be on" > > That means I should be unbanned right? > > > > You woulsnt go to court simply with a claim, you would need something tk confirm it. Like CCTV or legal documents. I took a screenshot of the guy. And my friend has taken several screenshots of his friends list.
: Unless your "friend" can prove he wasnt on his account at the time, he won't be unbanned
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EOWq3Ec8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-17T21:56:40.069+0000) > > Unless your "friend" can prove he was on his acckunt at the time, he won't be unbanned There is proof. The hacker duod with a guy that My friend nor I have ever seen before. Also we know each other in person so we are actually friends. So fuck off
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Is it possible to give a gift to a permabanned account?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Aamano (NA)
: @RIOT PLEASE MAKE THE MULTI-VOICE FIDDLE A REALITY
Definitely do this! This is why I loved Kindred's lines so much.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: To the people who are Saying Season 9 is the worst season and calling it worse than season 8
I may be in the minority but Ive had a ton of fun this season for the most part. Sure there are balance blips, some bugs but theres always gonna be those in every season ever. This season to me was way better than s8. But it isnt perfect, Yasuo's windwall has made lost of ppl angry, Morde, Yuumi, the point where we had Riven and Vayne as powerhouses. But Ive had lots of fun this season with both sr and tft. And honestly it pains me to see ppl so 1 sided towards bashing summoners rift.
Croc463 (EUW)
: How to fix this destroyed game
I get a lot of high elo players are pissed about the game being broken up there, but I think you should remind yourself that a majority of players are in lower elos.
Exibir mais

G Master Hung

Nível 33 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão