Haedrig (NA)
: Please Revert Zac ultimate
I thought Zac's pickup and absorb R was such a good addition to the game. I don't know if I like his bounce ultimate again, but at least his ap build is stronger again
XeriiK (NA)
: How do you gain your confidence back?
Hi! Ranked has become harder. Players improve over time, even if they still make questionable mistakes. I.E, d4 season 9 is as good as D1 Season 5 now micro wise. Crazy, right? But, the key to realize is that even if these players know the micro they still make mistakes (too much mana use, waste a cooldown, poor teleport timing or flash usage). Add me, I'm a Master tier team player and I'd be happy to help you see their mistakes
: Patch 9.17 notes
Yay! Big Kayle changes!
: So rather than fix any problems, Riot instead decided to split eternals into two separate purchases
I'm okay with this. Part of the reason I desire Eternals is, strangely, because they have a price attached to them. It's more unique that way, and I enjoy being more unique. As special cookie as it is, I will take the time to learn off meta picks for the sake of exclusivity. It's very valuable to me, and I prefer if not everyone has Eternals because that makes me enjoy mine more. Strange, but marketing IG
: NA Clash test starts August 19
"Make sure you're above honor level 2" AWW man, I just got back to honor level one. Guess I need to stop being toxic, working as intended. :p
Comentários de Rioters
: Can we please nerf glacial augment.
The thing is though, an ahri with glacial augment is competing with a fizz with electrocute in the same lane. Who do you think is going to smash that? Not to mention the items that work well with Glacial are not remotely strong in defensive stats, so she becomes a glass cannon utility machine. Try using champions that can exploit that with reliable sources of damage, and build health to survive ahri's extra burst because she's sacrificing ap / dmg keystone for glacial - a d3/d2 player
ßluę (NA)
: I want to improve as a Midlaner - How to Improve?
You have to learn how to pressure. Roaming is a form of pressure, but people like Faker exert pressure in lane by manipulating minions, backs, and trading effectively. There's so much to talk about here but tbh you can just get to diamond by focusing exclusively on micro because if you're better than your enemy you'll exert more pressure
Rockman (NA)
: I've always wanted to build Garen with attack speed
If any of that is true, it is a very large buff to Garen and I don't think it will go through.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZNh9oknB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T05:08:07.920+0000) > > Presumably you are the jungler here, and as such are level 2, ~50%-90% health, and have red buff. I can't think of any jungler except maybe a REALLY shit tank jungler who wouldn't win a subsequent 1v1 against a level 1 jungle Jax trying to solo your buff. > > Actually scratch that, even bad tank junglers shouldn't lose that. Jax with Q or W can't win that fight at all, and Jax with E can't gapclose to stun and has to use it to clear the buff without executing to it. That should just be a free solo kill unless you are a really bad player. I was on my blue buff, he was on my red, didn't attempt to 1v1, i know i can, my laners just didn't collapse, saw my laners were bots, decided i didn't care to play with bots
> [{quoted}](name=oWgUUpton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZNh9oknB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T07:59:05.418+0000) > > I was on my blue buff, he was on my red, didn't attempt to 1v1, i know i can, my laners just didn't collapse, saw my laners were bots, decided i didn't care to play with bots So.. go to his red? ??? ???????????????????????????????
: Smurfs, Ruin the Ranking Experience
I'm sorry that happened :x. You can add me if you want to practice and I can try to help you improve so you can take down the smurfs.
: Proof that top lane is the worst carry lane in the game
These people commenting on the boards are .... Seriously, lol. Low elo players looking at stats and not actually reading them. As someone who has ACTUALLY played with you in diamond 2 queue, I know your abilities. It looks like you won your lane the majority of the time or held even. Hey, boards, here's a tip -- If your jungle or mid loses, top is impacted too. You yield cs because you can be dove from their jg or mid roaming, so you fall behind in farm. jesus.. I shouldn't have to explain this, but there's a reason majority of population is struggling to climb.
: so akalis getting nerfd. again.
I mean... If she's still viable with all these nerfs.. Isn't that an issue? lol. She's still going to be fine even with the passive nerf. >>
: In Promos for Gold!!! So Excited!
Hey!! I'm happy for you! I added you, show me your new gold talents in a norm sometime <3
Comentários de Rioters
atorelle (NA)
: i had a toxic plat 3 player in my iron-bronze game, and this was my response to him flaming me
: Why do tanks do so much damage?
It's difficult but.. balanced. In a really weird way. Because sure, renekton can 100 - 0 your twitch if he gets onto him. ... But your twitch, if he positions well, can 100 - 0 the entire enemy team :^)
: How to beat Nasus in 1 sentence.
Honestly? I have to swap my mid pick for champions like Darius or Nasus. I literally swap into Zilean because fuck those guys and point and click 90% slow them. It's like wither. Now we're both withered. Yeah. ... >:L
: Actually annoyed of people insulting girls.
: yo what the actual heck
: I was banned for flaming the champion Irelia and for wanting to kill an ADC as an assassin
It doesn't matter if he's unpleasant, I don't think you should be banned because people lack reading comprehension. I had a guy report me the other day because I said "Uh.. it would help if I landed my stun" and he thought I said "It would help if you landed your stun". That's not on me, that's on him.
Comentários de Rioters
: Placed bronze 3 and...
Hi! You belonged at Bronze 3. But, if you keep winning, you maintain high MMR growth to quickly help you grow. If you lose, you will notice the difference.
: "dude! go fking afk idc if you lose 8 more LP then us! you screwed us over and fed! now its your responsibility to make sure our LP isnt fucked over! Smh!"
> [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RlngXsvw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-24T06:47:33.210+0000) > > "dude! go fking afk idc if you lose 8 more LP then us! you screwed us over and fed! now its your responsibility to make sure our LP isnt fucked over! Smh!" and this is different from normal flame how? like this is not an argument. Who is actually going to get harassed into afking that wouldn't already be harassed by toxic players. Toxicity is not a good counterargument for stifling progress. >>
rujitra (NA)
: Should you also win less LP when you're against a team that has an AFK? LP is, ideally, a currency like energy - cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred. Further you don't specify how you'll prevent teams from just flaming someone to convince them to leave when they played bad.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RlngXsvw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-24T00:31:53.189+0000) > > Should you also win less LP when you're against a team that has an AFK? LP is, ideally, a currency like energy - cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred. > > Further you don't specify how you'll prevent teams from just flaming someone to convince them to leave when they played bad. does he have to? He's not the multi billion dollar company with a team dedicated to this. He's a consumer. He sees a problem. He wants a solution. sure, I'll take less LP win for an enemy AFK. I'm down. Give me less LP loss for my team AFK. It feels. freaking. bad.
: How Riot Can Fix Dunk Master ivern
Comentários de Rioters
: Looking for a mid laner main, ADC main and Support main for League team Gold-Plat.
: IK I'm a total noob and Bronze but is Jungle punishing for no reason at all?
Kayn is an incredibly strong jungler right now. Rewatch your VOD and see where you're going wrong
: kinda wondering why you're discontinuing challenger rewards
It's just questionable, I think. The majority of these rewards are irrelevant to the vast population and serve as a rollover for the same people. Stop rewarding challenger players, trust me -- The ingame experience with other great players is excellent. Instead, we should focus on giving people a priority to actually rank up. Why don't we do a series of victorious skins? There should be one for gold, platinum, and diamond achievements. Right now, diamond for several seasons is nothing but a pretty border.
obada (EUNE)
: Why is this game so hard !
You are where you belong. It's okay. Just improve and learn more as you go along. You don't always have to climb. If you're reaching promos, it means you're able to get there at least. Keep at it and think less about 'how do I keep climbing' because remember, you're reaching the top now. It's hard to keep climbing, and you realistically might just find yourself stuck in a spot. The moment you realize that, you can focus on improving.
: > [{quoted}](name=GROMMI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aoilghuu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-27T23:11:07.315+0000) > > Hi. Sometimes you need friends to enjoy the game with. Add me, I'll be happy to play some rounds with you. > > League can be a fun game if you make it fun. Let me help. I see you EVERYWHERE
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia of Navori,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aoilghuu,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-03-11T11:23:41.610+0000) > > I see you EVERYWHERE Thank you I've recently started stalking the forums, you know. LMAO. I accepted you! I figured out now you're from the forums
swci12 (NA)
: Why New Morgana begame a COMEDIAN girl?
How I feel about this? I don't care enough to contribute anything meaningful to the discussion, seems like a nonfactor..
: Sometimes the universe gives you a freebie
BROOOOOOOOO you're almost plat ayy
: before i get chat banned
: I hate when Diamonds look down on us Golds....
hey man add me, let's see what you can do
iTiltr (NA)
: Ranked System fix???
It's not a waste of a game. Stop one tricking one lane, focus two lanes. Splash LP between them and your account dramatically rises in MMR. If you play fill, it doubles LP splash up to 10 per victory. >>
: People dont deserve their elo.
"Alright...Im plat/dia player in terms of my skill in game" No, you're not. Question 1: Have you ever been plat or diamond before? Question 2: Are you currently plat or diamond? Question 3: Why do you think you are of that skill level without ever being there before?
: well thats like, your opinion man.
> [{quoted}](name=KaibaNotAFriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MqXJAjAk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-08T13:39:49.499+0000) > > well thats like, your opinion man. Hey, thanks man. Can you post this on the rant threads complaining about game inbalance too?
: Kayle is your perfect stepping stone
Why do you feel the game is not in a good spot?
Comentários de Rioters
: My issue with Riot making "Prestige" skins in response to massive loss of money they've been making
Unpopular opinion -- I hate people who incessantly complain about the state of the game and remove them from my friends list. I think the game is in a great spot. Ranked is more competitive, champions feel more robust and diverse, ~~Sylas exists~~, Clash (someday lol), URF and Nexus Blitz were blasts, and I like to watch the eSports scene. Gamers just tend to like hate bandwagons, idk. Like you say 'FIX YOUR GAME!!' but like.. What's wrong with it? I would say: I dislike Reksai, Jax, Yasuo, Kha'zix, and Kayn. They are ripping apart my elo. It does not mean game is bad, it means these champions currently excel. How would you improve it?
Comentários de Rioters
: Want you guys/girls to pick the champ to main for rest of season for me!
I think you should pick up Kennen. Has a way to deal with every matchup, can flex into two lanes for variety (top and mid), and has solo carrying potential. Could be good for you.
: should i play fish mid lane
idk man I keep trying to make nami mid work and it just doesn't man
: E girls
Right, right.. Well, following for reasons. {{sticker:garen-swing}}
Tixtop (EUW)
: The Akali subreddit just died along with the champion (my opinion)
Uhm.. Why is Akali bad? Her damage is still in the same spot of insanely good. They made her laning difficult. So, compensate. Run teleport instead of ignite, and if you REALLY struggle, take fleet footwork. You're still going to land a kill almost every ultimate rotation. Why is everyone complaining? She could use an ultimate cd reduction, but I think she's fine.. adapt :c
: > [{quoted}](name=GROMMI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bHhHbnhR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:22:14.100+0000) > > These days are the worst, and you don't deserve them. But remember, you ARE a good player and you can break your limits. Platinum is the most toxic elo. Enter the game, mute all, and try your best to carry. You can't keep getting this unlucky. You've got this. I appreciate the kind words tbh. It's just hard to not doubt myself when I keep being trolled. I've had several people tell me gold is the worst elo in the game atm. Like the new plat. Idk if that's true.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bHhHbnhR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:26:55.026+0000) > > I appreciate the kind words tbh. It's just hard to not doubt myself when I keep being trolled. I've had several people tell me gold is the worst elo in the game atm. Like the new plat. Idk if that's true. Add me and I'll play some norms with you sometime to help you untilt, or you can just join our inhouses and do customs with us. Show me the power of a Morgana player
: > [{quoted}](name=GROMMI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bHhHbnhR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:17:08.863+0000) > > You have a 56% win rate, and you're Gold 2. > > ?? What's the problem here? Keep playing, you're clearly good enough to break into plat even with the loss streak. It's been a week of like 90% losses. I just can't. My mental is broken. Every game I have 3 losing potisions. I try my hardest and people throw the games. Everyone tells me to quit Morgana because she's not a carry, but I've been a OTP for 10 years. I actually just feel completely helpless. I logged on today with a good mental I was positive. First queue I get a guy who says he's going to run it down mid cause fuck it. I dodge and lose 3 Lp. Very next game I get another guy who says he's going to run it down mid. Like wtf? I can't dodge again so I go into the game. He runs into the enemy jungle at level 1 and dies. My adc afks and the rest of the game is just us sitting in base letting them end. I just can't do it. It doens't seem to matter how well I play.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bHhHbnhR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:21:13.346+0000) > > It's been a week of like 90% losses. I just can't. My mental is broken. Every game I have 3 losing potisions. I try my hardest and people throw the games. Everyone tells me to quit Morgana because she's not a carry, but I've been a OTP for 10 years. I actually just feel completely helpless. > > I logged on today with a good mental I was positive. First queue I get a guy who says he's going to run it down mid cause fuck it. I dodge and lose 3 Lp. Very next game I get another guy who says he's going to run it down mid. Like wtf? I can't dodge again so I go into the game. He runs into the enemy jungle at level 1 and dies. My adc afks and the rest of the game is just us sitting in base letting them end. > > I just can't do it. It doens't seem to matter how well I play. These days are the worst, and you don't deserve them. But remember, you ARE a good player and you can break your limits. Platinum is the most toxic elo. Enter the game, mute all, and try your best to carry. You can't keep getting this unlucky. You've got this.
Exibir mais

GROMMI

Nível 263 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão