: COLD QUEEN (Ashe: Twisted Treeline) [League of Legends]
It’s always vote manipulation with you; every single post.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7yxjqJAs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T09:53:46.077+0000) > > Hahahahaha > > Imagine bragging about Diamond in a game mode of luck. well if he was bragging then that was just immature but I wouldnt say TFT is entirely luck based but i would also say that both game modes require a certain amount of luck due too things like inters, afks, bad matchups, feeders, bad matchmaking, etc... on the other hand the things that arent luck based in 5v5 are how well you farm, map awareness, skill, carry potential, how you build in order to counter the enemy team or carry, and more, too expand on this statement I'm saying that the things that are luck based in tft are the certain champions you get in your shop on re-rolls and the items you get from monsters and the carousel, and who you are matched up against while fighting other peoples comps, on the other hand the things that arnt luck based in tft are things such as champion placement, what items you make based on what you get, gold conservation, what composition you decide to force/build based on other peoples comps (in case you're trying to counter them or use a comp nearly nobody is using so you have a higher chance of getting the specific champs for your comp), and the other thing is what champions you decide to put your items on
You’re right - the league boards just have a circlejerk hate of TFT because the majority of people on the boards don’t have the attention span to learn the game.
: Champion Concept - "Awaken Trailer" Clan Ferros Guard (Jungler/Support)
Who would want to play as just a random dude who is a guard? Not trying to be mean, but to have the character be a faceless thing isn’t really ideal.
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: DUDE!! This is gonna be the BOMB! I dont give a shit what Diablo fans think. League on Mobile is something I ALWAYS wanted! If you live in the city and youre always taking trains and buses like me or for people who have boring long jobs, Its fucking perfect! Besides I bet 95% of the Diablo fans who complained, have Diablo mobile on their phones now. Including the guy who shouted "is this an april fools joke?". All the MOBAs on mobile right now are trash, I really hope Riot makes this happen! PS. a 3v3 in a smaller scale map of SR would be awesome not only in mobile but as a game mode in PC league. I think TT was just too alien and dark compared to SR, so it kinda turned people off. That and the fact you really gain no benefits in playing that mode. 3v3 should be balanced by not including certain champions, that can easily do 1v3.. Like Yas.. Akali... Irelia... Nasus.. Garen... Or at least Nerf em to hell in there.
> [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pt3vGdg5,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:36:45.749+0000) > > DUDE!! This is gonna be the BOMB! > > I dont give a shit what Diablo fans think. League on Mobile is something I ALWAYS wanted! If you live in the city and youre always taking trains and buses like me or for people who have boring long jobs, Its fucking perfect! > > Besides I bet 95% of the Diablo fans who complained, have Diablo mobile on their phones now. Including the guy who shouted "is this an april fools joke?". > > All the MOBAs on mobile right now are trash, I really hope Riot makes this happen! > > PS. a 3v3 in a smaller scale map of SR would be awesome not only in mobile but as a game mode in PC league. I think TT was just too alien and dark compared to SR, so it kinda turned people off. That and the fact you really gain no benefits in playing that mode. 3v3 should be balanced by not including certain champions, that can easily do 1v3.. Like Yas.. Akali... Irelia... Nasus.. Garen... Or at least Nerf em to hell in there. Lol, no. They don’t have it on their phones. The diablo devs realized how much they screwed up and are likely going to just cancel it because absolutely no Diablo fan wanted that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GNE4dEuy,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T14:55:58.822+0000) > > Nah, Riot isn’t stealing anything from you. In the Terms of Service for League (which you agree to every time you log on to a new update), it states that skins and champions are not yours to own. “Purchasing” them merely gives you a licence to use them, a licence that can be revoked at anytime for any reason. These ate the terms *you* agreed to. And that contract is completely legally binding (I am a lawyer). So Riot lied when they said you purchased them? You’re actually renting them? Why doesn’t Riot stop misleading players and say, you RENT the skins, you never own them. Also, ToU can be unlawful, and it isn’t lawmaking, so I disagree that it is legally binding. All the ToU is, is an agreement. Not legally binding.
Lol. You can “disagree” all you want, but Riot’s ToU is standard in the industry and has been strictly enforced when challenged in court. Also, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Agreements are legally binding all the time. That’s literally what contracts are. And Riot is not “misleading players.” The ToU is right smack in the front of the client every single time it updates. And you affirm your agreement with it *every time the client updates*. Ignorance and a lack of due diligence is not a defense.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Vaaz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GNE4dEuy,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T23:38:21.283+0000) > > I FUCKING SPENT 500 EUROS ON THAT ACCOUNT AND GOT PERMA BANNED FOR SAYING WORDS: DICK STFU FUKTARD. > "QUIT BEING A BABY" NO SHIT SHERLOCK HOLMES IF YOU GOT YOUR 500 EURO ACCOUNT BANNED FOR THSOE 3 WORDS YOU WOULD CRY WAY MORE THAN ME. AND DONT WORRY ONE DAY I PROMISE YOU ONE DAY YOU WILL CALL SOMEONE A R%%%%% AND GET YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED. because why not? huh? this is how it works? huh. 1 day. remember it. it will happen. Dont be so confident that you are a little sweet Jesus I almost got banned several times, but only about 5 times did I get 14 day suspension. So what I did to prevent LOSING my $2,000.00 account was make a set of rules to play by to avoid TILTing and Flaming, and saying things that WOULD get me banned you little fuck. I am TOXIC as FUCK and I know how you feel man. I am TRYING TO KNOCK some sense into that pea brain of yours so you DON'T GET BANNED again, I am trying to help people like US because like it or not, the BANs are real, and so is the money you spend in game! SO READ THE SHIT I WROTE if you plan on making another account, and spending any more money on this trash game. I don't want you losing more money for saying the crap you aren't allowed to say. I am not better than you, I just came up with a plan, made rules, and follow them. If it were up to me, I would get rid of bans completely because they are stupid, and it is like Riot is STEALING your money because you paid for your RP and Skins. Fuck Riot for doing that to you. I hate it. Now. Don't make me slap you. Read the fucking rules, make a new account, and shut up in games buddy. {{sticker:darius-angry}}
Nah, Riot isn’t stealing anything from you. In the Terms of Service for League (which you agree to every time you log on to a new update), it states that skins and champions are not yours to own. “Purchasing” them merely gives you a licence to use them, a licence that can be revoked at anytime for any reason. These ate the terms *you* agreed to. And that contract is completely legally binding (I am a lawyer).
: But if you try sometimes, you get what you neeeeeeeeeeed!
He got what he needed - a permanent ban lol.
: One thing you can be sure of is that Riot has lawyers who are better at this than we are. Nowhere does this say that anyone has the right to violate the rules that you agree to when you play Riot's game.
So, I *am* a lawyer, and can tell you that the EU Universal Rules on Freedom of Speech are 1. Not even usually looked upon as binding and 2. Don’t apply to private companies, only governments.
: Is it ok to say " get clapped in-game" as fun banter?
Dude, just stop. Your posts are becoming spam. If you think something is reportable, just report it. If they didn’t do anything wrong, they will not get punished regardless of your report.
Bazerka (NA)
: Lunch break w/ Baz
Marry, fk, kill - Woody, Buzz, and Mr. Potato head.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=HE2vQBAL,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:45:32.970+0000) > > You haven't rebutted the fact that you literally just posted this because you were salty. And no, you've literally made no case whatsoever lolol. And I'm a lawyer, so I'd actually know. No you're not a lawyer, lawyers know that empty and false assumptions equals willingly surrendering a case. That said, your assumption is plain wrong and aggressive. I don't have to rebuttal anything that's not true. This will be my last reply to you. if you wanna continue to try and provoke me, go on ahead. Just gonna lay it out that if you feel this need to actually go out on your way and intentionally try to provoke me just to label me as salty then...well, make what you want out of it.
Lol, my degree from a T14 law school and job says otherwise, babe ;)
: LF gold/plat players for clash team
I’m a gold 1 jungler (Sang Violet), and I’d probably be down if you’re chill and not toxic.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=HE2vQBAL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T15:23:36.445+0000) > > Oh, I offered a critique. My critique was that you’re wasting your time with something barely anyone is going to read purely because you’re salty. But go off, I guess {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} again, what you did was not criticism but it was a personal attack, your entire reply is a list of aggressive assumptions about my person and state of mind behind the making of this post. The arrogant no-fucks-given attitude doesn't help at all. Literally in the TL;DR 1 it was written. "Criticism isn't just saying whatever the hell you want and labeling it feedback". So if you have nothing factual, neutral and anyhow respectful to say, then it was not feedback, and it won't be just because you label it such to play some form of Victim in a he-said she-said scenario. I rest my case proven.
You haven't rebutted the fact that you literally just posted this because you were salty. And no, you've literally made no case whatsoever lolol. And I'm a lawyer, so I'd actually know.
: Hello, Remove Hextech
Position your team composition better. I welcome hextech, because it 1. Discourages item stacking 2. Changes the positioning game I like what it has added to the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zk74kXdE,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-19T18:17:57.884+0000) > > The skin was given to people who played in the beta. > > Also I’m super confused - this thread was about a skin and now you’re mad about being permanent-banned? I was playing 10 years ago. I never had a beta option. I don't even know how people play PBE or whatever it is. There's no option for it. If I need to download a separate client to get rewards for this client, then that's deplorable.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zk74kXdE,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-19T18:20:02.948+0000) > > I was playing 10 years ago. I never had a beta option. I don't even know how people play PBE or whatever it is. There's no option for it. If I need to download a separate client to get rewards for this client, then that's deplorable. You’re so confused. King Rammus was a reward for the *private closed beta*. Aka something you didn’t play in, or you would have received the skin.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zk74kXdE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-19T17:53:03.227+0000) > > Impossible to obtain now, unless you buy an account that has it. Which is a violation of TOS, so do that at your own risk. That's a joke. Riot rewarding new players AGAIN. I had an account YEARS before King Rammus was released. NEVER had the option to purchase or obtain him. Instead I get trolled into LPQ games where everyone is tilting and AFKs and God Forbid you say "This is fucking bullshit" because all those years you've been a loyal player and they're too busy changing the game to pay attention to the state of the game so they just perma ban you for telling all these trolls to stop playing the game if theyre going to ruin it for everyone. I hate this company. Bunch of thieves and scoundrels.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zk74kXdE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-19T18:02:58.076+0000) > > That's a joke. Riot rewarding new players AGAIN. > I had an account YEARS before King Rammus was released. NEVER had the option to purchase or obtain him. Instead I get trolled into LPQ games where everyone is tilting and AFKs and God Forbid you say "This is fucking bullshit" because all those years you've been a loyal player and they're too busy changing the game to pay attention to the state of the game so they just perma ban you for telling all these trolls to stop playing the game if theyre going to ruin it for everyone. > > I hate this company. Bunch of thieves and scoundrels. The skin was given to people who played in the beta. Also I’m super confused - this thread was about a skin and now you’re mad about being permanent-banned?
: How do I get the King Rammus skin?
Impossible to obtain now, unless you buy an account that has it. Which is a violation of TOS, so do that at your own risk.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=HE2vQBAL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-19T05:26:21.760+0000) > > Dude, settle down lol. People aren’t going to respond to things based on this wall of text you wrote because *you* were salty about how people responded to your post. It’s the internet; not the critiquing of an academic paper. http://magaimg.net/img/8rlq.png You will notice that on top of this little image, it says guideline, and that the last sentence says "Offer constructive criticism" meaning yes, it's a damn rule you have to offer proper criticism. Furthermore, your reply was, if anything, predictable, based on this paragraph I had explicitly written because I know about this kind of assumptions: >The one thing that absolutely destroys your Criticism is when you start to assume, be it current stand, potential goals or gains for the OP. Not only does it make them feel bad, it makes you look bad, even moreso since you come off as aggressive, and again moreso if you are dead wrong, which assumptions have a big tendency to be. Ontop of that, since assumptions are almost always aggressive, you run a REALLY big chance to violate the board's golden rule of avoiding disrespect and rudeness and so not only are you a dick about it but you can get sanctioned with warnings ontop. > Always formate your Criticism about facts and things you CERTAINLY know about the OP and the Post. You came here offering absolutely nothing. No critique, no agreement or disagreement, no discussion of any kind. Absolutely zero intent of respect which does stand in direct violation to the Universal Guideline's golden rule of always being respectful. If anything, your reply has proven why this post had to be made, so thank you very much for that.
Oh, I offered a critique. My critique was that you’re wasting your time with something barely anyone is going to read purely because you’re salty. But go off, I guess {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Constructive Criticism: How to actually do it on this sub-Board
Dude, settle down lol. People aren’t going to respond to things based on this wall of text you wrote because *you* were salty about how people responded to your post. It’s the internet; not the critiquing of an academic paper.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: This is a really nice post and all, but it also saddens me that you actually took the time to write it. mostly because of the fact that rioters don't even visit the boards and it doesn't even matter if people make good posts or not because no body will ever look at them anyway
He only took the time to write it because he was salty about how people responded to his other post lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=VWoyzo94,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-17T23:40:01.785+0000) > > I think you may want to change her name, dunno what may pagan mean in your regions but it is not really a pleasant or positive word to have along in a lot of parts of world, especially the religious ones that directly associate the word with satanism and in some it literally refer to someone that to satanic rituals. Actually...that is in it's entirety wrong. The term Pagan was created somewhere around 4th century A.C. as a means for Christianity to degratory label ANYTHING they deemed unfamiliar. It was a generalized degration of any belief that was not christian and the connection to satanism came from that. I'd strongly advise not to make religious connections, the entire topic and it's sub-discussions are banned from the boards and the last thing I need is my post getting locked because someone decided to break the board's blacklisted topics rule for a solely negative review. Whoever educated you in what "Pagan" as a word means was either moronic or a dangerously fanatic religious, either way, you'd do well to learn the proper nomenclature about it. Aside from that, there are many much more known associations with the name, particularily a Record label named [Pagan Records](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagan_Records). And as for a personal note...it's kinda getting annoying that people intentionally refuse to give feedback and just look for THE single worst possible reference or comparison to give me. I would edit the name if I could change the title, but I can't for some reason, and knowing my rotten luck, someone just might say I am lying, so I would screenshot it for evidence. That said...I'd appreciate it if there was feedback about more than just the name...I spend a LOT of hours of effort into this post and have to always put it in capital bold that proper feedback means fair review about the entire content, and giving both negatives and positives. I can do absolutely NOTHING and learn absolutely ZERO if a miseducation is the ONLY feedback I get... It's like you tell someone "You are shit" and refuse to answer them Why. That is very depressing. Please don't do that.
Damn, you’re touchy lol
: As an avid believer of the first amendment, and following the definition of hate speech- which does not exist. I did not call anything to action. Also, I did not directly call them the derogatory word I used a metaphor. As such, I do not believe this is fair because A, I had a clean record before this. B, It is not like I was purposefully using it to hurt someone directly. C, There was no warning, just a straight-up ban.
Hey, if you’re an “avid believer of the First Amendment, maybe you should read up a little bit to actually understand what it means. The 1st Amendment protects you from *government* regulation of speech. Not any regulation of speech. It absolutely boggles my mind how many people are absolutely ignorant when it comes to this fact.
: That is true. However, for one.. it shouldn't be acceptable to say in League. It has no place. Two: Generally when someone says it, I say "hey, I have autism, that word is really offensive" Which is what just happened in my last match, and that player decided to further relentlessly harass me afterwards with polite phrases like "GJ r%%%%%" and "oh is the little r tard mad"
I mean . . . yes? Why respond with that? Why not just mute? Do you really think the average imbecile you encounter in this game gives a flying f***? No, they don’t, and if you tell them it highly offends you most of them are just going to do it more. So just mute and report at the end of the game.
: Reported for AP Ashe support
: Yes. I was physically threatened by someone I care about. I had to restrain them. We both ended up hurt. It was one of the worst days of my life, but we moved past it and it was an isolated incident.
: Nexus Blitz wasn’t as popular as you and your circle likes to believe though. Hopefully we get RGMs back though and it becomes part of that
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R2vkY75X,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-23T11:26:05.296+0000) > > Nexus Blitz wasn’t as popular as you and your circle likes to believe though. > > Hopefully we get RGMs back though and it becomes part of that Yeah, absolutely this
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: It's really, really not that hard to get hit by it. The hitbox is rather large.
In higher elos, it actually *is* hard to get hit by it. But I can understand why it would stomp in lower elo.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Pyke gets far too much gold from his ultimate now
To be fair, people have to be a bit stupid to be hit by Pyke’s ult. It has a lot of counters. Mobility, healing, etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaijin Bengoshi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2R0PJeAu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T05:41:16.811+0000) > > That’s not what he said at all. He just said if you were getting flamed, it probably *was not* because of playing Diana and instead because you performed rather poorly on her. Not that it makes the flame right, but if you had actually played Diana well I don’t think anyone would have complained. He missed the point of the post and pointed out a single matches KDA. How do I respond to that besides bringing the topic back to the post. Riots favorites are better then champs they dont care about and simply picking a champ thats not in the top 20 is trolling. I am m7 on diana and i have play many great games on her. This one game, i got behind and couldn't catch up. Also is the one game you jerks find in match history to invalid the entire post despite it having nothing to so with the topic at all. Scroll down some games and i have positive kdas on many other champs. But lets pick the one where he got set behind and use it to say what a terrible player he is and how we should ignore his post.
> [{quoted}](name=I Smell Pizza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2R0PJeAu,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T10:54:12.442+0000) > > He missed the point of the post and pointed out a single matches KDA. How do I respond to that besides bringing the topic back to the post. Riots favorites are better then champs they dont care about and simply picking a champ thats not in the top 20 is trolling. > > I am m7 on diana and i have play many great games on her. This one game, i got behind and couldn't catch up. Also is the one game you jerks find in match history to invalid the entire post despite it having nothing to so with the topic at all. > > Scroll down some games and i have positive kdas on many other champs. But lets pick the one where he got set behind and use it to say what a terrible player he is and how we should ignore his post. You’re deluded. First off, there are not “Riot’s favorites”. There are popular champions. Champions made popular by people wanting to play them. It’s not riot making it that way; is the playerbase. Champions receiving less attention is due to that fact. Diana actually receives a decent bit of attention. I don’t really know what you’re whining about. You’re pulling red herrings all over the place and not actually responding to any point made here, so I think I’ll leave you to wallow in your “I’m right and there’s no way I’m wrong on anything”-ness.
Comentários de Rioters
KuroCorbeau (EUNE)
: How do i get a racist banned?(With Prove)
As the other person here said . . . how in the world would the guy know you’re Greek? Do you just go around broadcasting that in game for some odd reason?
: > [{quoted}](name=ANearMiss,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2R0PJeAu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T00:13:36.532+0000) > > If you're referring to your 0/10 game as Diana... It was probably the feeding, not your pick That game is the reason I made this post. No one likes Yasuo except for people who play him. Yet hes allowed to have an overloaded kit because if they realse a yasuo skin people buy it. One example and ive had enough. I realized yasuo is a champ they will never fix. Compare his kit and what he does with any other champ in the game and it is comical. Meanwhile try playing diana when you are 2 levels behind. (HINT: You dont catch up) not to mention all other lanes lost that game. But you are right If im not challenger i have no business trying anything at all. Im just a troll clearly
> [{quoted}](name=I Smell Pizza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2R0PJeAu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-19T05:25:40.629+0000) > > That game is the reason I made this post. No one likes Yasuo except for people who play him. Yet hes allowed to have an overloaded kit because if they realse a yasuo skin people buy it. > One example and ive had enough. I realized yasuo is a champ they will never fix. Compare his kit and what he does with any other champ in the game and it is comical. > Meanwhile try playing diana when you are 2 levels behind. (HINT: You dont catch up) not to mention all other lanes lost that game. > But you are right If im not challenger i have no business trying anything at all. Im just a troll clearly That’s not what he said at all. He just said if you were getting flamed, it probably *was not* because of playing Diana and instead because you performed rather poorly on her. Not that it makes the flame right, but if you had actually played Diana well I don’t think anyone would have complained.
: Usernames for a Lux/Ahri main
Kazekiba (NA)
: Pyke skin really shows what Riot can do
“If they don’t appeal to a certain niche of your playerbase” You realize that the champions who don’t get skins are the ones who appeal to a only certain niche of the playerbase, not the other way around, right?
: Downvotes
Downvoted this for the irony{{summoner:31}}
: Kayn Jungle
The build you go on Kayn is probably the most inefficient I’ve ever seen.
jerem857 (EUW)
: 3 champions au lieu de 4
Yeah, that bug happens sometimes. Heads up- you’re on the NA boards, not the EUW boards. Not everyone here speaks French.
: SLOWBURN BUILD!!! (Freak The Meta: Slowburn Neeko Top) [League of Legends]
weird voting patterns with this guy’s stuff, yet again. You get a downvote on your posts AND on your YouTube vid now because this is getting obnoxious
: RNGesus is not my Religion
They’ve already buffed item drops on the PBE.
: TfT over Nexus Blitz, really Riot?
Teamfight tactics is fun. I burned out on Nexus blitz pretty quickly {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: you must never build phantom dancer then... and you probably leave gaps in your for assassins to leap to...
I absolutely build pd. Doesn’t matter into an akali! :-D
Comentários de Rioters
: Nerf Kindred Please - TFT
Kindred is a strong champion, but not overpowered. She’s squishy, and killing her before her ult goes off is pretty simple.
: we understand completely. they only make 5 bread crumbs a day to feed their families and the server is running on a TI-84 calculator.
tru it is so sad maybe we should make a patreon for them
Comentários de Rioters
: So what? Eu and NA soloq is one of the weakest and easiest. Like anything that just proves my point that riven is not op. Also a the average is about 10% from the 20% before the nerfs. Riven gets beat by a lot of the top laners Aatrox,mord, irelia all can easily beat her.
Yeah, imo you kind of do need to have a decent rank in order to have a viable opinion about high skill cap champions. Otherwise, you’re really just spouting off about your experience with silver Riven players, and if they could actually play Riven well they inherently would not be silver, they’d be at least plat.
Davben (EUNE)
: I got permabanned after 6+ years of playing this game.
Dude. You type SO MUCH. Just play the fking game and shut up; you won’t get banned that way.
: I Continue to Be Disgusted With This Community (Bullies)
Lol. It sounds like you might be a tad bit too sensitive for online games, babe.
: Nightblue3 and Nubrac
Oh my god, pls stop. I never want to see the names NB3 or Nubrac again in my life lmfao.
: RIP me
Um. Yes, good for you on trying to learn another language, but I literally cannot understand anything you’ve written.
Exibir mais

Gaijin Bengoshi

Nível 176 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão