zokowc (EUNE)
: A method to increase honors per game
The entire honor system is completely pointless. Does anyone actually believe it improves player behavior? It's just another one of Riot's harebrained schemes to "gamify" good behavior. All of it has failed miserably which is why you don't hear about them trying to address "toxicity" anymore. If Riot had even the remotest inkling of a clue about human behavior, you would have seen a drop in "toxic" behavior some time in the past 10 years.
KuvanaJaja (EUNE)
: I have been perma banned
By all means, Riot would love for you to continue playing, especially if you re-buy all the stuff you paid for on your previous account. Because they aren't interested in getting toxic players out of their game, but they are very interested in your (parents') money.
: Mute all is the best thing ever
People who mute other people should be suspended/banned for not communicating with their team. Why are you even playing a team game if you don't want to interact with your teammates? Is your ego so fragile that you can't handle a few words on your screen?
: It's Doable
This is fake. Probably hired by Riot. I've been at Honor level 0 for the past 2 years and no sign of any progress.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaxoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WE2pR9b2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-23T06:46:46.118+0000) > > It's because Riot are a bunch of fascists that have a deep seated hatred of people that express themselves. true.
> [{quoted}](name=cute kitty x3,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WE2pR9b2,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-02-23T07:04:05.285+0000) > > true. Riot deleted my original comment. I guess the truth hurts.
Yujiza (NA)
: Thanks for the positive feedback. :) Yeah, I'm 100% certain I won't progress further. Although it will take some work, it won't be difficult. I never start flaming or berating players—even if they are having a really bad game. I for whatever reason feel necessary to defend myself or others by stooping to their level and matching their tone. Albeit it hardly happens (can't recall the time before this one resulting in suspension), I have to ignore it as I normally do. On your second point, I woke up laughing at myself this morning. I actually had a semi nightmare about this whole thing lol. The part of the dream I remember the most is when I screwed up really badly in League game. I'll normally say something like _"f--k me, sorry guys, that's mb"_ - and I typed the same thing in my dream. Then I started panicking thinking oh no, I said the f word... shit shit shit... I don't want to lose this account. Then I remember creating a Riot ticket to explain I was saying the f word to myself, not anyone else! I woke up in a panic, haha.
> [{quoted}](name=Yujiza,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dRQGQ65s,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-19T20:27:07.254+0000) > > Thanks for the positive feedback. :) > > Yeah, I'm 100% certain I won't progress further. Although it will take some work, it won't be difficult. I never start flaming or berating players—even if they are having a really bad game. I for whatever reason feel necessary to defend myself or others by stooping to their level and matching their tone. Albeit it hardly happens (can't recall the time before this one resulting in suspension), I have to ignore it as I normally do. > > On your second point, I woke up laughing at myself this morning. I actually had a semi nightmare about this whole thing lol. The part of the dream I remember the most is when I screwed up really badly in League game. I'll normally say something like _"f--k me, sorry guys, that's mb"_ - and I typed the same thing in my dream. Then I started panicking thinking oh no, I said the f word... shit shit shit... I don't want to lose this account. Then I remember creating a Riot ticket to explain I was saying the f word to myself, not anyone else! I woke up in a panic, haha. This isn't healthy. You really need to stop playing this game, and more importantly, never give these people any more money.
Yujiza (NA)
: 15 Day Suspension, What Happens Next - Questions Inside
You are not allowed to experience a negative emotion while participating in Riot's sadistic social experiment. Any language harsher than "aw, shucks" is punishable by jail time or immediate execution. Riot will keep every last penny you spent and lock you out of the content you pay for while berating you for typing a bad word on your keyboard. Stay positive!
: Does Riot take trolling seriously?
If you had surrendered early, you could have avoided that headache. You brought it upon yourself.
Mordius (NA)
: Fix Yourself - By Dr. Jordan B. Peterson
Jordan Peterson is amazing! I suggest following him on Youtube.
: Toxicity outlet
I've been trolling this forum for a while now and this is the first bit of good advice I've seen, and I do this myself. Not on purpose though, I fully intend to say the mean, evil things I type into the box, then think about it at the last split-second and hit Esc. My team should be grateful for the sacrifices I've made that they will never know.
: got a 14 day ban and while i was looking at the chat logs i got banned again only this time perma
"cancer baboon" is great, I'm using it now. Also, you said "gg ez". No sympathy, glad you're permabanned.
Coat (NA)
: Refund after perma ban? (Not Me)
I think if we got everyone together that's been permabanned with purchases on their account, we might be able to get a nice little class action going. They shouldn't be able to get away with taking people's money and then destroying what the people bought based on Riot's whim.
: What will a 14 day ban do to my permanent record?
After my 14-day ban, I stopped playing for 6 months and STOPPED SPENDING MONEY. (You hear that Riot? No more money!) What would be the point of playing or buying anything on an account that's going to be permanently banned next time you call out the jungler for being stupid?
: A change in personality
Why did you create this thread? You want a medal? You want people to stroke your ego? You stopped typing mean words into a chat box in a video game, you didn't save a puppy from a burning building.
Retrauk (NA)
: The Worst Game Ever
"This is the first game since the new honor system was added that I'm going to skip the honor screen." You've led quite a charmed life, haven't you? Check your privilege!
Ghost576 (EUW)
: Honors for having a lot of Kills.
You want a trophy for doing poorly? Trophies are for winners. Silly question.
: Here's the thing. If you DO talk, you'll get banned/muted. Simple as. Someone will take offense to something you say and you'll be banned, and your honor level will be set to permanent zero like 3/4 of the playerbase currently. By removing the IP system, creating a low-loot level system, and removing the bonus system, they're essentially making the game P2W without making it too obvious.
> [{quoted}](name=Yesimfrigginevil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0FXFbfBv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-24T19:52:04.760+0000) > > Here's the thing. If you DO talk, you'll get banned/muted. Simple as. Someone will take offense to something you say and you'll be banned, and your honor level will be set to permanent zero like 3/4 of the playerbase currently. By removing the IP system, creating a low-loot level system, and removing the bonus system, they're essentially making the game P2W without making it too obvious. This is perfect. Absolutely correct. NEVER talk in chat during your games. Every time you do, you're opening yourself up to punishment. Do you want to be Honor 0? Because chatting during the game is how you get Honor 0.
: Punishment in LoL
So you want to treat your fellow players with disrespect and be exonerated because "He did it first!" This is a childish line of reasoning. Try to be more mature.
: "Checkpoint Reached"
I never bothered to learn where the mute button is. Makes my life simpler.
: the gaming community is not different than the community of cs or ow. the difference is the gameplay mechanics. and that is where the toxicity comes from. imagine if in overwatch every time the other team killed one of your teammates their damage and defense would increase. and again on the next kill and again until there is no possible way you can even fight them. that is how it works in LoL. i think you would see a big increase in toxicity if this was how overwatch was done. now imagine instead of a 15 min game being stuck in the game for 40 mins. your frustration has much longer to ramp up. much more of your free time is wasted. the community is not more toxic. the game itself is much more toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=EL HAMSTERO,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=03xdAwIM,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-01-22T19:02:34.666+0000) > the community is not more toxic. the game itself is much more toxic. This. Riot must be a bunch of sadists to create this hellishly frustrating game and punish people for raging at it.
: That is also untrue, as you can clearly see in the conversation. i admit i have done stuff wrong and deserve punishment. but as also stated , over a long period of time i have had multiple warnings because of reports, not because of bad behavior. i play 20 - 40 games a day, and loose a lot of them, which generate many people being angry for the losses and reporting me. i have been punished when i have been reported many times, not for many times of bad behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Vgamesgonewild,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d3yRFN9v,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T04:06:14.808+0000) > > i play 20 - 40 games a day There's your problem right there. The more games you play, the more opportunities Riot has to ban your account and steal your money. With each game played, the likelihood of being permabanned slowly grows closer to 100%. This is by design of course. How much money have Riot made from people who get permabanned and start a new account, having to rebuy all their champs and skins? What a cash cow it must be.
Drekken (OCE)
: Im trying to become less toxic, but how?
There are plenty of other games to play. You don't have to live in fear of Riot's fascist banhammer.
: PSA: If it's taking you a long time to get out of dishonorable, your own behavior is the cause
How incredibly vague. This information is useless without hard numbers. Exactly how long does it take for punishment to go down one tier?
An Draoi (NA)
: What a game
: How to report someone for taking your role?
I blame Riot for encouraging an inflexible metagame that restricts players' freedom of choice.
: didnt the honors reset too?
I'm assuming Big Brother, I mean, Riot have some kind of bot monitoring your chat. Try to game the system by spamming the chatbox with meaningless positive phrases like "glhf" and "gj" every few seconds. I bet that will get your honor leveled up in no time.
Mafu521 (NA)
: A message to the player behavior board
Welcome to the internet. You must be new here.
: I lost my honor 4 months ago. As of today, 100+ normals later, I sit at honor 0, 0/3.
Same as you, at Honor 0 for over 6 months. Never been reported once in all that time. I'd complain, but I also know better than to think Riot cares.
Eckheart (NA)
: Losing makes me depressed
Vi isn't a real person, and even if she was, she'd be a total jerk and a lousy police officer. Stop playing this game and go outside.
koshkyra (NA)
: When did it become okay to call people autistic?
"Calling someone autistic should be an instant punishment" Was that a quote from George Orwell's 1984 or was it from a salty League of Legends player? Autism isn't a negative thing, and the fact that you're taking it as an insult is your own prejudice. I know the thought police from Riot will be on your side though. Congratulations for that, I guess.
: Hi. I think my reform is working
They said that Honor reset at the beginning of the season. That sure was a lie, wasn't it?
: League of Legends is a game
Name-calling is a form of negative reinforcement. People usually associate being berated with poor performance and will try harder to do well to avoid further negative consequences. However, the people that play this game are not normal. Instead of taking the negative reinforcement to encourage them to play better, they will be belligerent toward the person berating them and play just as badly as before. This attitude is awful and is the worst thing in the game. The most toxic players are the ones that think they're on the moral high ground. Next time someone tells you you should die because you're trash, think about what you've done instead of brushing him off or muting or raging. Instead, apologize for your poor performance and try to play better. You will make this game a much better place.
Lùmen (EUNE)
: holding players hostage in a game should be a bannable offense
I don't care if people swear and threaten people all game, that's fine. But teammates that refuse to surrender although the game cannot be won should be thrown off an actual cliff. I can't tell you how many games have gone on for 40 minutes when they should have surrendered immediately at 15. It's like they want people to be absolutely miserable for the longest amount of time possible.
Arakadia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gaxoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rrPu6vbW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-11T19:13:35.671+0000) > > Riot will never put out another Big Jugs champ; it's not feminist approved. Riot isn't limited by that. They just want to make more varied characters. In fact they said there would be more sexy characters, so thats false and biased.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rrPu6vbW,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-08-12T05:53:57.258+0000) > > Riot isn't limited by that. They just want to make more varied characters. In fact they said there would be more sexy characters, so thats false and biased. I would LOVE for Riot to prove me wrong. I WANT to be wrong. But as long as Riot is on its "diversity is strength" kick, I don't see it happening. We're going to see a lot more Taliyahs, and never another Miss Fortune.
: can we get back to what made league popular
Just look at Taliyah. Thick eyebrows, no figure to speak of, face only a mother could love. Textbook Tumblr feminist design. Riot would rather have their female champs look like that from now on. Also, any future "champion updates" will be used as an excuse for breast reductions and covering up more skin.
SpeedVolume (EUNE)
: Did chat restrictions get removed?
You'd have to first prove that these people exist. But assuming they do, the only explanation is that they never enter chat at all. Riot loves it when people never talk to the team.
: can we get back to what made league popular
Riot will never put out another Big Jugs champ; it's not feminist approved.
: Do you guys think this is right?
Riot have invented an ingenious system in which you risk your account every time you communicate with your team! The best way to be "honorable" is to never type anything into that chat bar.
SpeedVolume (EUNE)
: Did chat restrictions get removed?
We will all be permabanned eventually. The level of goody-two-shoes required to maintain a "good standing" is far too high for anyone.
: #Primary reason: immaturity. The average league player is a young male between the ages of 14 to mid 20s. The male brain is still developing well into late 20s. These kids not only tend to have short attention spans (due to growing up in a globally connected and technologically dependent society), but tend to also lack basic social skills and emotional maturity. Throw in a mix of unstable "masculinity" with hormones coursing about, and you have a volatile recipe for disaster. All of these issues combined makes for a mentally weak personality with little to no empathy for others, and the emotional fortitude of a wet napkin. Notice with kids like this, it's never "the enemy laner is simply better", it's "you just suck"; Never "maybe I could have played that differently", always "you fucked up"; Never "how can I help/enable our team's weak link to pull their weight"; always "you're useless / Int feeder / go afk". These are serious behavioral issues that plague the league community (and other gaming communities) due to the overwhelming **mental and emotional immaturity** that abounds. Coupled with a general pervasive sense of entitlement based on feelings of unfounded superiority and ego, and you have the average, toxicity prone league player in a grief-stricken nutshell.
> [{quoted}](name=Bôôsted Bonobo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OaYYYBrB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-14T02:18:25.434+0000) > > #Primary reason: immaturity. > Well look at Dr. Freud over here pretending to know it all. Avienal provided real answers, and all you did was come off as a smug douchebag.
: how do I cure myself because I'm toxic and not nice?
Ragers are fine in my book. AFKers and feeders are the real scumbags.
Blasteriz (EUNE)
: I'm a toxic player
You have more restraint than I do. Whenever I get a chat restriction, I use ALL my chat opportunities to flame my teammates and of course curse at Riot.
DarianEX (NA)
: Thinking about quitting league :Thinking:
Don't let your dreams be dreams. Do it! Riot doesn't care about you, they only care about making money. They are also horrible at balancing the game, which is why everything gets redone every few months. Play Dota 2, the superior game made by a superior developer.
Gaxoo (NA)
: A problem most troubling
Riot: Thanks for releasing Camille. Hopefully it doesn't take another 3 years for your next attractive female champ.
: Yes, I inform(report to) the authorities(riot) when someone breaks the summoners code(law). I'm sorry, if someone kills a baby in front of me im going to "snitch" to the police. It's the same concept. We all signed up to play a game where people are supposed to be kind and understanding. It says so, that unsportsmanlike, racist, etc. behavior should be met with punishment. It's our jobs as citizens of league of legends to support their laws.
> [{quoted}](name=Chatillon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9BNsJI1V,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-11-07T13:51:20.954+0000) > > Yes, I inform(report to) the authorities(riot) when someone breaks the summoners code(law). > > I'm sorry, if someone kills a baby in front of me im going to "snitch" to the police. It's the same concept. > > We all signed up to play a game where people are supposed to be kind and understanding. It says so, that unsportsmanlike, racist, etc. behavior should be met with punishment. > > It's our jobs as citizens of league of legends to support their laws. Oh, and here I was thinking this was a video game.
: Reports do make a difference
Well aren't you a good little snitch for Riot.
: Feel like a crap after a match...that I won
Winning is everything. Sucks for them.
AdrYu (NA)
: Saw an offensive club tag last night.
Nothing offensive about it. Move along.
: Protect your end of the seasons rewards!
The only way to ensure your end-of-season reward is to not play. At all. Sometimes I think this is Riot's attitude for most things. All behavioral problems can be solved by never talking or never playing.
: You aren't asking about the criteria for reform, you're asking when you get your rewards back. Focus on being a [sportsmanlike](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751874-Behavior-Worthy-of-a-Champion) player and using the correct methods of dealing with toxic behavior (which would be how you reform) instead of just how long you have to keep it up to get rewards again. If you fall off the wagon just because you start earning rewards you'll end up with a higher tier punishment, which will take even longer to work off the ineligibility or could be a permaban. What tier punishment did you receive? 46 games isn't that many, and would likely only be enough to work off one from a 10 game chat restriction. If you are unsure if your behavior has improved I recommend submitting a ticket and asking for them to take a look at your recent games and reports, or if you're unsure about a specific action/message feel free to bring it up on the PB&M board for discussion.
I've played approximately two hundred chat-restricted games, but one day some paragon of virtue over at Riot decided a two-week ban might improve my mood. They were mistaken. I'm getting no feedback whatsoever from Riot. Are they running some kind of chat-reading bot that dings you every time you say a word not appropriate for children? Are they going to send each case over to a real person for review? Is it really just based on number of games played? How can the system work if nobody even knows what the system is? Edit: Going 46 games without some sort of interference from Riot's thought police is a definite sign of improvement.
Exibir mais

Gaxoo

Nível 60 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão