: Ayyyyyyyyyy accepted for publication
Impressive and congrats my dude!
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2sBLzEdK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-21T16:37:16.393+0000) > > I disagree, all the people I've seen have been long time community members. They didn't pick anyone super controversial like ROY OF RED or anyone either. > > That's a fair point. I'm controversial?
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2sBLzEdK,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-06-21T18:42:15.416+0000) > > I'm controversial? If you were put in charge of Riot's GD, I think so LMAO
: FEK: Version 5.3
https://puu.sh/wqCBk/6e0d2f6ce5.jpg It must be done.
Krizonar (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KAtiuLNh,comment-id=0024000200010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T07:37:50.947+0000) > >(does he still use the servers the old FEK used or did he change that finally? I don't know) Fizz currently hosts the server on Amazon. Previously he hosted them on his own server, before even that, and originally, it was hosted on Videomatic's server.
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KAtiuLNh,comment-id=00240002000100010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-06-21T17:55:26.989+0000) > > Fizz currently hosts the server on Amazon. Previously he hosted them on his own server, before even that, and originally, it was hosted on Videomatic's server. wtf Video's server is dead? Sad lyfe
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2sBLzEdK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-06-21T16:59:57.164+0000) > > Having spoken to a few of them, they just feel obligated to act profressional on the boards. Commendable. Quality group. > I assure you that they're still the same people though lmao. Well duh... they're all really xj9. Of course they're all the same people. I mean person. I mean troll... I have no idea what I mean...
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2sBLzEdK,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T17:03:23.433+0000) > > Commendable. Quality group. > > Well duh... they're all really xj9. Of course they're all the same people. OLD MEME ALERT ARREST THIS MAN
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KAtiuLNh,comment-id=002400020001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T07:48:08.914+0000) > > I don't appreciate when people give the credit for creating something to someone who didn't create the something they're being given credit for. So I guess Thomas Edison has created every single light bulb to date, including the flourescent ones. By the logic you're using, Thomas Edison created ALL of them. Or, you can just say Fizz created the FEK we know and use today and it's only based on the original concept created by Frosthaven/Lenekton Bot.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KAtiuLNh,comment-id=0024000200010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T16:45:26.329+0000) > > So I guess Thomas Edison has created every single light bulb to date, including the flourescent ones. > > By the logic you're using, Thomas Edison created ALL of them. > > Or, you can just say Fizz created the FEK we know and use today and it's only based on the original concept created by Frosthaven/Lenekton Bot. Daily pedantic reminder Thomas Edison didn't even REALLY invent the original lightbulb kinda.
GemCrash (NA)
: Wardens have done a much better job than the old mods so far, but I'm worrying they will turn into** the mods** sooner or later. It doesn't feel comfortable to watch someone you familiar with start using machine-cold language.
> [{quoted}](name=GemCrash,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2sBLzEdK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-06-21T16:58:58.558+0000) > > Wardens have done a much better job than the old mods so far, but I'm worrying they will turn into** the mods** sooner or later. > It doesn't feel comfortable to watch someone you familiar with start using formal and cold language. Having spoken to a few of them, they just feel obligated to act profressional on the boards. I assure you that they're still the same people though lmao.
: Honestly Why are GD Wardens so Controversial
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2sBLzEdK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-21T16:34:08.692+0000) > > because they picked questionable people I disagree, all the people I've seen have been long time community members. They didn't pick anyone super controversial like ROY OF RED or anyone either. > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=2sBLzEdK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-21T16:34:33.266+0000) > > I'm more perturbed that it took years for Riot to finally listen and take our suggestions. That's a fair point.
Comentários de Rioters
: What's your honest opinion about each of the Wardens?
I've known most of the GD Wardens personally for a long time so I'm not really qualified to give my opinion fairly, but I'd say they're all pretty cool.
: You know when I said we were missing too many people from old GD
: chikorita thread
Chikorita is a meh starter no backtalk
Arioch (NA)
: Phane Returns to the Boards
: Same tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=7yHATyBg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-17T21:12:16.784+0000) > > Same tbh. I don't know if you were around in the halcyon days of the piss-yellow forums but my god there's truly no escape please just let me be free
Comentários de Rioters
: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ COVFEFE ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=001200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:43:41.033+0000) > > Fucking magnets amirite > > The sweeping creates friction and therefore heat, which melts the ice juuust slightly to make it smother and lower friction. This makes the curling thing slide more easily, and by changing the rate of sweeping, you can control the friction of the ice, thereby controlling the speed of the thing. The "thing" is called a rock, but otherwise yes that's right :)
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T08:00:27.804+0000) > > The "thing" is called a rock, but otherwise yes that's right :) Why ask if you know the answer wtf this is cool science facts not "try and make giggers look like an ijit" thread
: How does one exactly gigabreaker tho'?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:45:34.038+0000) > > How does one exactly gigabreaker tho'? You must be born in the cringe, molded by it.
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:39:28.613+0000) > > Curling doesn't need science to be cool wtf But like it's got sweeping and shit like how the fuck does that work bruh??
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=00120000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:41:39.992+0000) > > But like it's got sweeping and shit like how the fuck does that work bruh?? Fucking magnets amirite The sweeping creates friction and therefore heat, which melts the ice juuust slightly to make it smother and lower friction. This makes the curling thing slide more easily, and by changing the rate of sweeping, you can control the friction of the ice, thereby controlling the speed of the thing.
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:15:35.407+0000) > > Players tape their sticks to compress the wood and reduce damage to it? > IDK, I know very little about hockey :/ Curling. I'M GOING DEEP INTO CANADIAN CULTURE, BOY!!
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:22:15.662+0000) > > Curling. > > I'M GOING DEEP INTO CANADIAN CULTURE, BOY!! Curling doesn't need science to be cool wtf
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wVi8erAE,comment-id=0000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:29:37.932+0000) > > Hey let's not get ad hominem here man. Not agreeing with your point doesn't make them spineless apologists. And it's not like there's some major harm to GD being done here so far; save the freak outs for a more major issue like if Eva decides to start locking every thread that isn't about Nami. Frost was willing to do everything he could and be as upfront and transparent even if it cost him his job. I damn well will bring up the fact that they aren't sitting there defending their board from this bullshit. If they gave a shit, they would have thrown it all down on the line.
> [{quoted}](name=1v1 Me At Turret,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wVi8erAE,comment-id=00000001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:31:50.973+0000) > > Frost was willing to do everything he could and be as upfront and transparent even if it cost him his job. I damn well will bring up the fact that they aren't sitting there defending their board from this bullshit. If they gave a shit, they would have thrown it all down on the line. Once again, there's no conspiracy to delete GD or turn it into a recycling bin. There's not really anything to defend GD from here, unless they fail at their job of moderating said shitposts in the first place.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wVi8erAE,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:18:57.860+0000) > > Who fucked up and what did they do? As far as I know the only recent drama was with Galacius, but he apologized and made [this post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/IaEPc1Ei-official-boards-users-guide-for-the-shit-poster?comment=0001). Because that's really an apology? "Oops! I thought you were the right file for all our shit to be deposited into. The issue is totally in how I worded it, and shitposting is just your thing! Yeah!" Christ, they insult GD and belittle your posters that much and you seriously don't have the balls to defend the people who look up to you to do it? Pathetic.
> [{quoted}](name=1v1 Me At Turret,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wVi8erAE,comment-id=000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:25:36.056+0000) > > Because that's really an apology? "Oops! I thought you were the right file for all our shit to be deposited into. The issue is totally in how I worded it, and shitposting is just your thing! Yeah!" > > Christ, they insult GD and belittle your posters that much and you seriously don't have the balls to defend the people who look up to you to do it? Pathetic. Hey let's not get ad hominem here man. Not agreeing with your point doesn't make them spineless apologists. And it's not like there's some major harm to GD being done here so far; save the freak outs for a more major issue like if Eva decides to start locking every thread that isn't about Nami.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wVi8erAE,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:11:30.568+0000) > > You start off saying that Eva/other wardens are trying to turn GD into what they love. But you're really not doing anything but angrily ranting about the earlier misunderstanding over the shitpost bullshit (which was wrong and dumb but...), and insulting their community credentials. I dunno about you but I've known Eva in particular for a while, and I'm pretty thoroughly convinced she understands the GD sub community as well. So does Fizz I'm pretty sure, one of the other wardens. One (albeit pretty decently sized) mistake does not make the entire community moderation team garbage. So instead of... being thoroughly upset about the situation... because they are our friends means they get a free pass to all of a sudden fuck up? They volunteered, didn't they? They decided to take on the responsibility of the boards, pushing back any growth we had with the previous moderation team and put us.... two steps back? All I see at this point is a bunch of people who want to make excuses and not take ownership over the reality of it all.
> [{quoted}](name=1v1 Me At Turret,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wVi8erAE,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:14:40.273+0000) > > So instead of... being thoroughly upset about the situation... because they are our friends means they get a free pass to all of a sudden fuck up? They volunteered, didn't they? They decided to take on the responsibility of the boards, pushing back any growth we had with the previous moderation team and put us.... two steps back? > > All I see at this point is a bunch of people who want to make excuses and not take ownership over the reality of it all. I'm saying you're not really defending your point about them trying to change GD to what they love, while simultaneously making it a shitshow dumping ground. Considering they're members of the community since forever, mostly, I fail to see how we're two steps back. Also, the mistake itself, I'm fully willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it was just a major error of connotation. Members of the GD community can see shitposting as a positive thing, and a part of GD's culture. Besides, it's not like low-effort (hehe) shitposts won't get locked or whatever either. GD is just the only culture that allows that sort of thing. I don't agree with the decision, but I understand and can forgive it.
NotSid (NA)
: Hockey. Give me some hockey science.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:14:21.629+0000) > > Hockey. Give me some hockey science. Players tape their sticks to compress the wood and reduce damage to it? IDK, I know very little about hockey :/
: is that the real GigaBreaker88?
> [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:11:21.629+0000) > > is that the real GigaBreaker88? I feel like no matter what I answer, it's bad.
: Fish fish fish
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-06-17T07:12:56.565+0000) > > Fish fish fish Cuttlefish can see the polarization of light!
: > [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wVi8erAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:47:49.405+0000) > > snip No, at this point I'm 100% certain the community that you and the Wardens are trying to create is what YOU love. Let's break down the rather apparent misunderstanding of the community you represent here: > Evangele (NA) - Today at 11:24 PM I think GD would appreciate if moderators for other boards didnt automatically associate GD with negative things, especially when the community wants to evolve and become a place where artful shitposting is fun and a thing that happens, but also where we can discuss things with eachother that dont necessarily have anything to do with League of Legends. And if you do associate GD with negative things on a personal basis then to perhaps immerse yourself a bit and see what else lies within GD. Lots of amazing people, lots of interesting topics, lots of artful shitposts, lots of general relaxed idiocy. Most of the complaints after that comment was the fact that the Warden mentioned was stating that all shitposts go to GD. This isn't just painting GD as a negative place, it's literally turning it into a dumping ground. GD isn't a place you dump threads in. If he was a good little warden, he and all of your ilk should be reading the threads and understanding each sub board's internal community. GD isn't the only one. Gameplay has it, PB has it, and slowly but surely BF will have it... even if half the threads there don't even belong in there. We ARE the board with a negative stereotype. Majority of GD wears it proudly as a bunch of shitposters. We ALL know that is a very large chunk of our culture. But we are a family of shitposters, and you have lost sight of that. We are the people who don't even get to be on the front page because Riot is too ashamed to show off their most devoted sub board. Maybe you need to sit back and realize that... you're wrong. I mean really, you guys just started and Riot pulls the only group of support to at least correct your mistakes because they think that's a smart decision? Pfft, you aren't that naive.
> [{quoted}](name=1v1 Me At Turret,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wVi8erAE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:57:32.836+0000) > > No, at this point I'm 100% certain the community that you and the Wardens are trying to create is what YOU love. > > > Let's break down the rather apparent misunderstanding of the community you represent here: > I think GD would appreciate if moderators for other boards didnt automatically associate GD with negative things, especially when the community wants to evolve and become a place where artful shitposting is fun and a thing that happens, but also where we can discuss things with eachother that dont necessarily have anything to do with League of Legends. And if you do associate GD with negative things on a personal basis then to perhaps immerse yourself a bit and see what else lies within GD. Lots of amazing people, lots of interesting topics, lots of artful shitposts, lots of general relaxed idiocy. > > Most of the complaints after that comment was the fact that the Warden mentioned was stating that all shitposts go to GD. This isn't just painting GD as a negative place, it's literally turning it into a dumping ground. GD isn't a place you dump threads in. If he was a good little warden, he and all of your ilk should be reading the threads and understanding each sub board's internal community. GD isn't the only one. Gameplay has it, PB has it, and slowly but surely BF will have it... even if half the threads there don't even belong in there. > > We ARE the board with a negative stereotype. Majority of GD wears it proudly as a bunch of shitposters. We ALL know that is a very large chunk of our culture. But we are a family of shitposters, and you have lost sight of that. We are the people who don't even get to be on the front page because Riot is too ashamed to show off their most devoted sub board. > > Maybe you need to sit back and realize that... you're wrong. I mean really, you guys just started and Riot pulls the only group of support to at least correct your mistakes because they think that's a smart decision? Pfft, you aren't that naive. You start off saying that Eva/other wardens are trying to turn GD into what they love. But you're really not doing anything but angrily ranting about the earlier misunderstanding over the shitpost bullshit (which was wrong and dumb but...), and insulting their community credentials. I dunno about you but I've known Eva in particular for a while, and I'm pretty thoroughly convinced she understands the GD sub community as well. So does Fizz I'm pretty sure, one of the other wardens. One (albeit pretty decently sized) mistake does not make the entire community moderation team garbage.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:35:37.743+0000) > > LOL I think you just gave yourself the cool fact there pal (^: > > Although I'm not certain I've ever heard of a case of a neutron star further collapsing into a black hole. Maybe if there was a stellar collision, IDK. The core of a collapsing giant star shifts from iron and other materials into degenerate matter which i will refer to as neutronium. This is caused by immense pressure of the collapsing star and partical bombardment. If the neutronium core is massive enough a significant portion of it's volume will be forced into quantum momentum phase space shrinking it's radius but maintaining it's mass. If this radius is smaller than the schwarzschild radius the neutronium core would collapse into a black hole. Furthermore, adding more mass to a neutron star would decrease it's volume but increase it's mass gradually causing the same effect where the schwarzschild radius expands while the volume shrinks as more mass is pushed into momentum phase space.
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:40:56.269+0000) > > The core of a collapsing giant star shifts from iron and other materials into degenerate matter which i will refer to as neutronium. This is caused by immense pressure of the collapsing star and partical bombardment. If the neutronium core is massive enough a significant portion of it's volume will be forced into quantum momentum phase space shrinking it's radius but maintaining it's mass. If this radius is smaller than the schwarzschild radius the neutronium core would collapse into a black hole. > > Furthermore, adding more mass to a neutron star would decrease it's volume but increase it's mass gradually causing the same effect where the schwarzschild radius expands while the volume shrinks as more mass is pushed into momentum phase space. I know of Schwarzchild radius and whatnot, I've just never heard of a neutron star collapsing like that without outside influence. I'm sure you're right, I just never heard of it.
Krizonar (NA)
: The existence of memes.
> [{quoted}](name=Krizonar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:35:41.883+0000) > > The history of memes. Is THAT HIM HELLOWS Memes have infinite potential and we've only unlocked a small part of it. Surprisingly, memes have not really been tapped into as a form of mass education and communication.
: how quantum momentum phase space, the uncertainty principle, and neutronium stars can create black holes.
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:34:37.225+0000) > > how quantum momentum phase space, the uncertainty principle, and neutronium stars can create black holes. LOL I think you just gave yourself the cool fact there pal (^: Although I'm not certain I've ever heard of a case of a neutron star further collapsing into a black hole. Maybe if there was a stellar collision, IDK.
: GigaBreaker?
> [{quoted}](name=1v1 Me At Turret,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:32:00.552+0000) > > GigaBreaker? GigaBreaker88 is composed mostly of former particles of pasta, due to the overwhelming majority of his diet that it makes up. Medical science is somewhat baffled how GigaBreaker88 has sufficient nutrition to survive. Also GigaBreaker88 has a somewhat rare condition known as Visual Snow.
: the nature of quantum momentum phase space
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:30:10.777+0000) > > the nature of quantum momentum phase space What do you mean exactly, the fact we're able to represent/measure it or what?
NotSid (NA)
: Canada.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:29:11.711+0000) > > Canada. The Canadian shield, a formation of igneous rock which makes up most of Quebec and a lot of Ontario and every other province out to the Atlantic, is essentially the geological core of the North American continent, and some of the oldest solid land there.
: The composition of a neutron star
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:27:55.910+0000) > > The composition of a neutron star I mean holy fk there's so much cool about those, from the fact they're essentially VISIBLE BALLS MADE ALMOST PURELY OF A SINGLE SUBATOMIC PARTICLE to the fact that THE PROTONS AND ELECTRONS MELT TOGETHER TO MAKE MORE NEUTRONS WHEN THE STAR EXPLODES TO CREATE A NEUTRON STAR. Stars are fucking dank yo.
AssauIto (NA)
: Nitroyglycerin
> [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:24:07.648+0000) > > Nitroyglycerin It's also used as a vasodilator to help with heart issues/high blood pressure!!!
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:22:39.478+0000) > > You want a cool fact about the irrational fear of women? No. I'm asking for a friend. _I'm not gay._
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:23:44.081+0000) > > No. I'm asking for a friend. _I'm not gay._ Suspiciously specific denial there...
: The copenhagen interpretation of the double slit experiment
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:22:18.925+0000) > > The copenhagen interpretation of the double slit experiment The fact that we're able to see the "wave" result of the experiment for ourselves, which somehow doesn't count as observation. It sounds boring and simple but... It's actually pretty cool.
: Gynophobia. (Asking for a friend.)
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:20:44.578+0000) > > Gynophobia. > > (Asking for a friend.) You want a cool fact about the irrational fear of women?
: turtles
> [{quoted}](name=Friendly Ram,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-06-17T06:18:10.247+0000) > > turtles Turtle shells are part of their spines, you can't take a turtle out of them, no cute shelless turtles sry
: Technetium
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralBlack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:53:46.545+0000) > > Technetium Only element before Bismuth with no natural stable isotope.
: Voltage drop
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralBlack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:49:41.733+0000) > > Voltage drop With a sensitive enough multi-meter, you can determine if a diode exists in almost any circuit by measuring voltage drop!
: helmholtz coils
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralBlack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:44:47.342+0000) > > helmholtz coils The fact they exist is cool enough TBH. I mean, it makes sense that they exist, but they're still neat.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:33:23.358+0000) > > Uh there's not much science about tacos, but if you count linguistics as science, but the word "taco" can also mean to wad or plug a small hole, I think. Not even the science behind why I am addicted to them?
> [{quoted}](name=Kinkou Order,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:41:57.513+0000) > > Not even the science behind why I am addicted to them? Physiological addiction to such things is impossible, you just have psychological addiction, sry.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kzsQX2MK,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:35:09.535+0000) > > I, uh... I'm sorry, I don't recall you, I don't recall most people I didn't regularly talk to/play with. It's been almost 4 years since our last conversation, it's not surprising mate. I used to love your random science stuff, always interesting reads. (Didn't you have that potato cannon thread? Man that was cool.)
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kzsQX2MK,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:37:25.100+0000) > > It's been almost 4 years since our last conversation, it's not surprising mate. > > I used to love your random science stuff, always interesting reads. > > (Didn't you have that potato cannon thread, man that was cool.) WTF it's not a potato cannon it's just a regular pneumatic cannon I would never get it dirty with potato juice!!!! Yes it's mine.
: Rubidium.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:35:51.656+0000) > > Rubidium. Rubidium is cool AF but I'm tired so... Rubidium has a gorgeous lilac/violet flame in the classic flame test, because its ionization energy just so happens to be in the right range to emit purple photons! It's seriously beautiful.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kzsQX2MK,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:28:03.763+0000) > > who r u Jaymc.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kzsQX2MK,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:34:00.489+0000) > > Jaymc. I, uh... I'm sorry, I don't recall you, I don't recall most people I didn't regularly talk to/play with.
: Tacos
> [{quoted}](name=Kinkou Order,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:28:24.999+0000) > > Tacos Uh there's not much science about tacos, but if you count linguistics as science, but the word "taco" can also mean to wad or plug a small hole, I think.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigaBreaker88,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kzsQX2MK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:23:20.241+0000) > > Moo for us 41luggage, moo, it's all you were ever good for (^: Lmao! Giga!!! Long time no see! Welcome back.
> [{quoted}](name=SecondChanceHero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kzsQX2MK,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:26:30.694+0000) > > Lmao! > > Giga!!! > > Long time no see! Welcome back. who r u
41noob (NA)
: has much changed since i frequently visited gd?
Moo for us 41luggage, moo, it's all you were ever good for (^:
Evangele (NA)
: {{champion:267}} Butterflies.
> [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5vxtAkf1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-17T05:16:32.004+0000) > > {{champion:267}} Butterflies. The blue pygmy butterfly (_Brephidium exilis_), one of the smallest butterflies in the world, has a wingspan of roughly just half an inch!
Exibir mais

GigaBreaker88

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão