: Yea the mods there are pretty awful. It's a shame.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqNpjoLf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:12:56.642+0000) > > Yea the mods there are pretty awful. It's a shame. Its actually the reason why people come to complain about league here, instead of reddit. You can't complain on reddit. Riot only really checks reddit, so our complaints don't really get addressed.
GigglesO (NA)
: I actually never said the game would be better. I said they may as well, because it would solve their supports have no gold issue. I actually only posted it to see if it would get upvotes or downvotes. +3 -3 is pretty neutral.
The boards are literally the worst place to post your comments. If you want to actually try and change the game go over to reddit. Riot doesn't listen to the boards, and has even stated that they don't use the boards for anything. I only said I was fine with it dying because at this point I don't care if it dies or gets fixed. Either one would feed/kill my addiction, which would be fine.
GigglesO (NA)
: I actually never said the game would be better. I said they may as well, because it would solve their supports have no gold issue. I actually only posted it to see if it would get upvotes or downvotes. +3 -3 is pretty neutral.
Took you a week to write that, please, have some respect for those that like to argue.
Artican (NA)
: Riot's Focus Has Shifted
> [{quoted}](name=Artican,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-06T00:47:37.569+0000) > > League is now just a cash crop for Riot so it can put more resources into its new and upcoming ~~features.~~ Cash Grabs Fixed that for you.
: Good job Riot.
Comentários de Rioters
: Magic resist itemization is literally whats killing tanks. We dont need more hp. We dont need more armor. We need fucking MR. Mages are so goddamn broken yet we have no resistance for them. Funny, isnt it?
: Question......Why is Lee Sin in every game?
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yi6aVE6n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-30T17:01:17.258+0000) > > I'm pretty sure riot stopped caring for the community years ago. > > Mine is being used by a deactivated pbe account... Did you send in a support ticket to try and resolve this? They haven't communicated this well, but some people have been able to get their original username back because they complained to support about their deactivated PBE account taking up their username.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelsage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yi6aVE6n,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-30T22:36:31.823+0000) > > Did you send in a support ticket to try and resolve this? They haven't communicated this well, but some people have been able to get their original username back because they complained to support about their deactivated PBE account taking up their username. Working on that one right now. Now on day 7 of arguing.
: The old runes and mastery system, had little effects to gamplay but still help define how you wanted to play. now the rune pages determine who wins lanes over skill gap
I would have to agree on you with this one. I had 3 rune pages that used to really throw people off that I absolutely loved because it let me do odd things with certain champs. 46armor 43 MR level 18 Full mana regen. 13/5 Full Hp regen page (used till season 6)
: Join the club. It's indicative of the fact that Riot doesn't really care about you when it doesn't involve money. Their excuse is that this username is only used to log in and wont' be seen by others. Some players have had to add a random number, like 1, to their username. Imagine if all of Riot's employees had a 1 added to their usernames on their computers (or some other character to make it unique), then were told that it's okay because no one else would ever see it. Everyone would tell the one who came up with that decision that it was stupid, and someone would get fired.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelsage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yi6aVE6n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T13:35:25.589+0000) > > > Imagine if all of Riot's employees had a 1 added to their usernames on their computers (or some other character to make it unique), then were told that it's okay because no one else would ever see it. Everyone would tell the one who came up with that decision that it was stupid, and someone would get fired. Its funny you mention this, they didn't have that issue because they have riot in their name, so their names are unique.
Mradr (NA)
: So I had my username for a LONG time back in 2011 and I have a email to provide this
I'm pretty sure riot stopped caring for the community years ago. Mine is being used by a deactivated pbe account...
: If a name isn't globally unique, _What determines who gets to keep the unique name?_
GigglesO (NA)
: I actually never said the game would be better. I said they may as well, because it would solve their supports have no gold issue. I actually only posted it to see if it would get upvotes or downvotes. +3 -3 is pretty neutral.
It’s funny that you are still arguing against it. At this point I’d be just as happy with League being fixed as if it were to die. You didn’t even catch the reason I kept arguing is because you keep assuming how it would change the game. Stop arguing assumptions. I never even said the game would be better there is no way to see without testing it. Also, Who gives a fuck? This isn’t 2010 riot games they don’t give a fuck anymore.
AoiJay (NA)
: This. Can you just force their name changes so we can claim our names please? It's not like they "claimed" it yet it's just that there's duplicates so technically even though we are first to receive the notification and first to attempt a change we CANNOT acquire our username since it has an inactive duplicate somewhere in the sea of servers.
> [{quoted}](name=AoiJay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l3ubEdpH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T00:32:58.937+0000) > > This. Can you just force their name changes so we can claim our names please? It's not like they "claimed" it yet it's just that there's duplicates so technically even though we are first to receive the notification and first to attempt a change we CANNOT acquire our username since it has an inactive duplicate somewhere in the sea of servers. https://gyazo.com/64e3311c7ef4bd9250353040b087562a If you signed up for pbe before 2016 you can't even get that account name ever.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Username update client prompt on pause
> [{quoted}](name=RiotAether,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Rw1knV9P,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T22:50:18.179+0000) > > For some, that list might include forgotten accounts—maybe you were on vacation in another region, maybe you signed up for PBE, maybe you wanted to play with a friend who lives somewhere else. While most cases of username duplication are legitimate instances of two different people having the same username that **have to be addressed**, having a list of your accounts decreases the chance of you accidentally taking your username away from yourself. Hey! Hey Listen!. So there is a problem with the old PBE. Back in idk 2016 they made us make new pbe accounts. So anyone that had a pbe account in 2013 completely lost access to the account, and the account username, as the username and login were not actually deleted. So.... Even though I own the account, I can't even get a recovery email for the account, to loginto the account to change the now defunct name to something else. https://gyazo.com/64e3311c7ef4bd9250353040b087562a All of the old pbe accounts were deactivated permanently tying up the login.
: Whats your point if what I am saying is just a theory. You saying the game would be better in anyway if gold sharing was a thing is also just a theory. All of our arguments are based on theories all the information were giving is anecdotal evidence. The only actual evidence we have is that HOS shares gold and is slowly dying off The two most popular MOBAs at this moment are League and Dota neither which has gold sharing and you want league to copy ideas from a dying game were's the logic in that.
I actually never said the game would be better. I said they may as well, because it would solve their supports have no gold issue. I actually only posted it to see if it would get upvotes or downvotes. +3 -3 is pretty neutral.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:45:38.911+0000) > > Notice how aatrox, the non-tank had more hp at the end of the video... > > Which is exactly the OP's point. > > It doesn't matter how fucking beefy you say a champion is, if bruisers/juggernauts and everything fucking else still lives longer, while having more utility and similar cc. Heavens, how dense are you? Aatrox is a damn juggernaut specialized in drawn out fights by the means of draining his opponents of health to sustain himself, something would be horribly wrong if Ornn was spanking him 1v1. My point, which obviously went right over your head, was how long Ornn survived that endless barrage of hits from Aatrox, heck he lived long enough for Pyke to not only respawn but actually run the entire way back across half the map and kill Aatrox. That Ornn? Squishy? Unable to tank? Bullshit.
And you don’t even read the OPs post where he says non-tanks feel more durable. Which is the only reason I still keep typing a response. It doesn’t matter how tanks a champion is if they still are unplayable because another role has more damage, utility, sustain, and similar cc.
: You are not understanding what I meant. Leagues foundation has already been built. Part of that foundation includes not sharing gold across the entire team. The game has been balanced and built upon that foundation. You cant just change part of the foundation without those parts collapsing. The game would have to be entirely rebalanced from the ground up Think of it like a jenga tower. Parts of the games foundation are on the lower part of the tower ie items, not changing champions mid game, items, and gold not being shared. Removing or trying to exchange one of these pieces destablises the whole tower ie the whole game. Smaller changes such as reworks to one or two champions are higher up on the tower and are easier to remove or exchange. Point is individual gold being exchanged for team gold would destablize the entire game vs the odd rework not really affecting stability. In terms of your friend it sounds like he quit because of the fact he couldnt snowball on his own which is something I did point out; therefore, it doesnt disprove what I said Yes league is based off of dota; however,
You also don’t understand, the foundation of this game was tanks and healing. The original designers didn’t like how in other games everything just blew up instantly. The foundation has already been changed. Also, saying that gold sharing would destabilize the game is only theory. There would be no real way to see what happens unless it was tested. The only thing it would destabilize is one person getting way in front of everyone else.
: The only change that you mentioned that would remotely be close to what your suggesting in terms of impact would be runes reforged and that was just a rework of the existing mastery system. If the entire team shared gold the game would become a snowball to the point that there would be no coming back from. Getting ahead of your opponent in lane would mean nothing if the other lanes get behind. This means the jg only ever needs to gank one lane to get his team ahead meaning jg would just camp the one lane. You know gold funneling this would be like gold funneling on crack. Heros of the storm doesnt even have items why you even making this comparison. Heroes of the storm was designed from the ground up with those systems in place league was not if league just decided to suddenly implement your idea everyone would just 5 man death ball there would be no point to splitting up why would I not just lane with someone else as a jg. Why even split push. Alot of strategies that the game was balanced around will become pointless. You cant just take an idea that is the groundwork of one game and slap it on another game. League was already designed with a mastery system in mind; therefore, making runes reforged a decent size change but doesnt rock the foundation. This change would
>You cant just take an idea that is the groundwork of one game and slap it on another game. So League of Legends isn't based off of any other game out there? All of your statements are speculation. I actually had one friend quit hots because he didn't like that you couldn't snowball as well. Not much solo carry potential there.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8ihE6ZA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-26T23:04:17.635+0000) > > Season 1 account here, I submitted a ticket. I Guess I won't be playing until this is resolved. Solves my addiction issue. > > #done on the exact same boat lol
> [{quoted}](name=Sailor Galaxia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8ihE6ZA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-26T23:05:40.543+0000) > > on the exact same boat lol On a side note, if the ticket doesn't solve it, I guess my wife will be happy I play less league. Also, worth mentioning, if everyone that has the same account gets the "change names" message, its only a matter of time until its a unique login again.
: I submitted a ticket on the issue still no reply. I am not changing my username as I will just forget it and lose my account.
> [{quoted}](name=Faster Plz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y2KpxUN7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:16:47.072+0000) > > I submitted a ticket on the issue still no reply. I am not changing my username as I will just forget it and lose my account. If someone else has my account name, and everyone without a unique name is required to change it... only a matter of time until mine is unique again. Solves my spending and addiction problem. Maybe I should be sending a thankyou to riot games.
Banuvan (NA)
: Why am I forced to change my username?
> [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X8ihE6ZA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-26T21:12:08.789+0000) > > Seriously, I've had my username for ~10 years. Why am I being forced to change it now? Just transfer my username over to the new system. If I don't change it I can't play league. This seems like a silly hill to die on by Riot. I won't be playing until I can keep my same username. Season 1 account here, I submitted a ticket. I Guess I won't be playing until this is resolved. Solves my addiction issue. #done
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T14:25:46.246+0000) > > You keep arguing tanks must still be beefier... but try building 0 sustain items on shyvanna. (without AP nuke) no wits end, no life steal, no conqueror, no nothing. tanks are supposed to just use warmogs/aftershock. > > Hell tanks are even shitty at using ravenous hunter, so don’t even cheat and take that. > > Then come post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIDIQfxX_ZA&feature=youtu.be You tell me that ornn is squishy. And healing/sustain is only really a viable source of tankiness untik the other side gets grevious wounds unless you are Mundo who is tuned for that. Furthermore, Conqueror on Shyv is probably the best she has but its not really amazing, since she has to use everything to start it and then does a serious portion of her damage as AOE. Like without it she´d get vaporized but she is still far from equal in durability compared to say a {{champion:113}} when looking at 3+ items, 4 if counting boots. I dont play that many champions but i do play both Sejuani and Shyv so i do know them fairly well <.< In addition several tanks have seen their winrates rise with the removal of conqueror´s true damage so i really doubt they are even half as bad as you claim, otherwise they could never hope to hit 50%+ winrates even with their small playerbases. Nope they´d be the same kinda garbage Tryndamere is and sit at 48% winrate while having like 50% or more of their players be mains.
Notice how aatrox, the non-tank had more hp at the end of the video... Which is exactly the OP's point. It doesn't matter how fucking beefy you say a champion is, if bruisers/juggernauts and everything fucking else still lives longer, while having more utility and similar cc.
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T23:28:27.146+0000) > > Use that argument on a full tank build tank champion... > > Yea shyv isn't a tank. You don't get what he said, that tanks don't feel tanky... > > Bruisers, assassins, fighters often feel tankier than tanks. I never wrote :"Tanks end up being squishier than Bruisers, fighters, and even some assassins with a sustain item and Conq, no more" ._. What i was arguing for this entire time is that there are dragons, and dragon souls added with this last update, that definitely benefit tanks and other melee frontliners. If a Shyvana/Mordekaiser gets pushed to such a level with those things helping them then i can only imagine how far a tank goes but i dont actually know since i havent played any since the update. Mainly because Sejuani is the only tank i personally play, and support tanks are kinda crap at this point so strong tanks are scarce if top/jungle doesnt pick one. Which they usually dont.,,,,,,,at least not in normals x)
You keep arguing tanks must still be beefier... but try building 0 sustain items on shyvanna. (without AP nuke) no wits end, no life steal, no conqueror, no nothing. tanks are supposed to just use warmogs/aftershock. Hell tanks are even shitty at using ravenous hunter, so don’t even cheat and take that. Then come post.
Grumpig (NA)
: Well I still think people are over dramatic about game length. I played in season 1 and 2 and the games were 20-60 minutes long compared to the now 20-35 minutes. Why would you want to be stuck in a 60 minute game that you arnt sure your gonna win.
I’ve also been here since season 1 and I would rather have an undecided 60minutes than a 5 minute stomp followed with 15min of straight pushing.
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iWyFg8bu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T00:15:43.521+0000) > > Who gives a shit if its overpriced... 350k essence and nothing I want How the hell do you have 350k? I don't even have half that amount.
season 1 account?
Cloud273 (NA)
: Blue essence store is a joke. Everything is overpriced.
Who gives a shit if its overpriced... 350k essence and nothing I want
Kazekiba (NA)
: Aphelios doesnt have proper skills because he's Invoker-lite, and instead of coding 6 different Es and 16 Qs, he just has 5 Qs that effect his R.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n8PLXlqp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-25T23:47:56.428+0000) > > Aphelios doesnt have proper skills because he's Invoker-lite, and instead of coding 6 different Es and 16 Qs, he just has 5 Qs that effect his R. Joke You
Comentários de Rioters
: Senna and now this. What are you doing Riot?
They want me to quit this game.
Grumpig (NA)
: I've actually noticed a lot of games as of preseason going longer than they did last season
"alot" https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/infographics/patch-9-23-infographics https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/infographics/patch-9-22-infographics Negligible change to match duration.
: > [{quoted}](name=knightmage101,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:02:43.174+0000) > > Except... you got Dragon Soul, which was ocean drake. Lets break down Shyvana+dragons+ocean soul > > Shyvana gets Armor and MR scaling with each dragon she takes. I can't remember the exact numbers but if you got all the dragon souls I'm pretty sure thats in the realm of 30-40 extra armor/mr. Remember, Armor and MR work best up til 100 then it quickly becomes less and less useful to stack it. So having no tank items (minus the MR from wits end) you are probably sitting at nearly 100 armor and MR from dragons and levels alone (and a little over 100 MR from the wits end, probably around 120-130) She has 5 base bonus from her passive and gets an additional 5 per dragon, so i was at 25 but close enough. And armor&Mr works the best relative to enemy penetration, if they have some then you´ll want more than 100 resistance to ensure you really get any effective durability. But at this point i hadnt bought any and i think i had about 80, due to no mountains. > Now, the ocean soul grants you %missing health regen per 5, the more health you are missing the more this is buffed up. Because you have so much MR and Armor from having taken so many dragons, you are mitigating around 60% of damage being done to you, and you are getting a healing steroid from the ocean soul. Also you fail to mention how -LONG- you took to take 4500 dmg, which my guess is around 3-5 seconds, maybe upwards of 10 if people were missing skill shots. Nah it was indeed much longer than that as the fight went back and forth but i´ve had similar ones with Sejuani where i more or less did the same thing but relied on backing out to heal with warmogs armor when i got low before going back in . > Now lets add some actual tank items, now your MR and Armor are nearer or over 200, except because of how armor and MR work, you're mitigating about 65-69% of damage being done, which means that yes you might have taken more damage over that same amount of time, but that's only because you had that health pool to take that much more damage, it wouldn't have actually added much more time to how long you were alive. Didnt have anything like that at the time, literally only had trinity force+wits end+merc boots for health and resistance, my max hp was 2200 or very close to that. > As someone that has played quite a few tanks and juggernauts over several years, I can say now adays that you don't really 'feel like a tank' at any point if you are equal or behind your enemies. The only time you feel tanky as fuck, is if you are already 2-3 items ahead of the people you are fighting. However, run across someone with a slight item advantage or equal, and suddenly you are paper again (unless they itemized badly) This i can get behind as someone who likes playing Shyv on occassion, and its why i call her squishy AF for a melee generally.,,,,,,But holy that Ocean soul did such a huge difference it was nuts. Similarly such a huge difference was felt as a toplaner having 2 mountain drakes. Hitting 160 something armor with just a Randuin´s omen at 3-4 items is nuts if you ask me, enemy Cait hated me like hell since i kept walking up to her while ignoring all her damage and just killing her.
Use that argument on a full tank build tank champion... >"Tanks end up being squishier than Bruisers, fighters, and even some assassins with a sustain item and Conq, no more" Yea shyv isn't a tank. You don't get what he said, that tanks don't feel tanky... Bruisers, assassins, fighters often feel tankier than tanks.
: Mountain Drake not doing anything? Tanks not being able to tank? Sir please. Yesterday i played Shyv jungle and i got the Ocean Dragon soul for my team, in the following fight after that i proceeded to tank up 4500 damage before dying.......while i infact only had 2200 max health with my ulti activated at the time- And that was at a point when i didnt have any finished tank items because i was building Trinity force+wits end because i like attackspeed......if i had a randuin and a visage at that point to live longer i´d probably have taken like 6000-8000 damage before dying. A day or two before that i played Mordekaiser toplane, i hit like 160 or 170 armor with only a {{item:3143}} because my team kept taking mountain Dragons, i could walk through 3 people and just soak their damage while killing 2 of them in the process. Mountain dragon might just be the most powerful dragon on its own at the present, although the Ocean one might have the most powerful soul if the opponents lack grevious wounds or if your side has a lot of healing amplification.
You just iterated his point. Non-tanks (shyvanna) are tankier than the champions that are supposed to be tanking.
: It's pretty much a dead game since Blizzard killed the pro scene. I have a friend that isn't even Plat on EUW (lol) that was playing against pro players usually on HotS due to how little the playerbase is.
Have you played HotS? I have, the game died because the game feels clunky af. If you want a game to be competitive with something like league it needs to feel smooth to play, HotS just doesn’t.
: Yeah but making a massive change like that would so many systems be changed. Champions would need to buff or nerfed across the board it essentially wouldnt even be the same game
You mean like: Runes Reforged Elemental Dragons Elemental Rift Assassin/Lethality Rework Adc Overhaul Complete support overhaul Multiple seasons of tank changes Mobility creep It’s already not the same game.
PalPlays (NA)
: We can't do that, because then the game will lose popularity because reward is not palpable. Then, Riot will stop patching the game and it will fade into obscurity! Oh wait, phew, that's just Heroes of the Storm...
Lol, riots gonna kill the game if they don't do something as well... Very few people seem happy with the current state of the game.
: Yeah but its also not that popular for a reason
Because the champions and level system feel janky. It isnt because of the leveling/gold style system. The champions/gameplay isnt smooth to play at all.
: Heroes of the Storm is that way sir, close the door when you're gone.
I'm pretty sure people don't complain in that game about a roll being starved.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZ65rbgX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-24T23:07:56.457+0000) > > support items need a revert then a buff because support have some of the most expensive items Are you trolling right now? I can't tell. Typical crit build: {{item:3031}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3033}} =16,700 Typical support build (using Leona): {{item:3860}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3193}} {{item:3800}} =10,900 *pulled from ProBuilds.net* So I need an explanation as to what you are talking about.
: i feel like all of the people commenting in favor of the support item changes arent support players
the only change I like is that frost line doesn't deal 15 damage to enemy champs every hit. The rest of it feels like garbage.
: Runes reforged was a bad idea when they announced it and has only made the game worse since.
Its only preseason! Just like its only been preseason since season 4!
: Can we please just skip the part where we have broken support items for another 2 years?
At this point, they should just remove gold gen. Make all gold and exp evenly distributed to the team... Fucking done...
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:54:23.288+0000) > > So I'm supposed to pick a tank support and use that bonus ad and ap? > > So I'm supposed to pick an enchanter and just run out of mana? > > The only way to get gold after 20 minutes is to get kills, so whats the point of even playing an enchanter/tank? What we have now is the best solution untill we find a way to push mages and brusers out of bot lane and bring back only enchanters and tank supports.
> [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:11:00.920+0000) > > What we have now is the best solution untill we find a way to push mages and brusers out of bot lane and bring back only enchanters and tank supports. Then put support stats on the support items?
Uraraka (EUNE)
: No. One can farm upto 80cs without penalty in 20mins and I suggest all supports to farm at 2-3cs/min {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Uraraka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:56:36.574+0000) > > No. One can farm upto 80cs without penalty in 20mins and I suggest all supports to farm at 2-3cs/min {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} tell your adc that you are just gonna take 1 minion a wave, see how that works for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:09:16.423+0000) > > Why do you want gold? So he can play mages and whatever shit bot and start 1 shot people. I'm so glad for these changes enchanters are shit either way
> [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:11:14.055+0000) > > So he can play mages and whatever shit bot and start 1 shot people. > > I'm so glad for these changes enchanters are shit either way So I'm supposed to pick a tank support and use that bonus ad and ap? So I'm supposed to pick an enchanter and just run out of mana? The only way to get gold after 20 minutes is to get kills, so whats the point of even playing an enchanter/tank?
: https://imgur.com/qq5RyEW
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANI1ZMuI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T19:43:44.346+0000) > > https://postimg.cc/V5Hyt8dS > > [](https://postimg.cc/V5Hyt8dS) 1/3 of that gold was likely kill gold...
Exibir mais

GigglesO

Nível 300 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão