: Make urf permanant
Keep this going we want urf
Dirty Dz (NA)
: Why do we post in this forum. Riot doesn't read ANY of this. They would see we all want URF years ago to be a thing but its still not.
> [{quoted}](name=Dirty Dz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-10T04:13:26.119+0000) > > Why do we post in this forum. Riot doesn't read ANY of this. They would see we all want URF years ago to be a thing but its still not. not enough people use the forums for them to care to read don't give up
Comentários de Rioters
Frius (EUNE)
: 165 is close to half of your belief ,reconsider the number
Frius (EUNE)
: why is garen spin lower radius than his auto attack ?175-165
Comentários de Rioters
: Ask Riot the Trust Question and Aatrox
Here are my thoughts. Passive-Seems like you should make his "pool" a bit more worthy for his basic abilities. Q will fill your pool 5-10% each enemy hit. W will fill your pool every third attack by x amount. E-will take away some of you pool to heal or give attack speed. Get rid of the stasis. His Q is safe to say everyone loves it, maybe just add a small slow duration after the knock up. 10% current hp is a lot when your going in full hp. You say he is a tank but has less hp growth per level then xin and also has hp costs? Yeah he doesn't have mana but when have you ever ran out of mana with xin? W-I do like this but it seems like blood price really is never worth it unless you are decently tanky and have a full pool,instead of bonus damage do a percentage hp like 5-15%. Also increase the heal to match xin on blood thirst. E-This is where you can make things different, it's too much like kha'zix w. Change this to having 50-100% attack speed for 4 auto attacks, the 4th one slowing the victim. Or you can turn this into a heal, using up some of your blood pool depending how much you have, making blood price worthy of using. R-For 5-10 seconds you gain 200 range 25-75% attack speed and 20-50 AD but no initial magic damage. Instead of a cooldown, must have full blood pool to activate. But within those 5-10 seconds you cant gain anything in your pool.
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
We all want Urf, you realize you have 3 game modes right? Other great games have like 10!
: Keep in mind that if you have an account created on NA, you can apply to become a tester for the PBE. Although for the immediate future, the PBE will not be accessible to LAS/LAN :(
I am in NA Spent over $300 on the game in 6 months done surveys and referred friends also got old friends to play again, why am I not being accepted? Only leaverbusters I've ever got was from black screen crashes and glitches.

GoDz 12Ga

Nível 163 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão