: Make Kalista's passive scale with movespeed
because we need the kite champ to be able to kite harder, no thank you
: And yet the old akali was even worst than this one... and they have constantly been changing this akali around so no they didn't just "noticed how broken she is" they have been trying to make her a decent champion at low elos while reducing her power in high elos. Akali is garbage in low to mid elos and only becomes viable at very high elos.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KRGU6c4h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-03T01:20:26.392+0000) > > And yet the old akali was even worst than this one... and they have constantly been changing this akali around so no they didn't just "noticed how broken she is" they have been trying to make her a decent champion at low elos while reducing her power in high elos. Akali is garbage in low to mid elos and only becomes viable at very high elos. I wont even try to correct how much wrong is in this post, but I will say that bandaging something that shouldnt of happened does not make up for it existing in the first place
Comentários de Rioters
Snowleaf (NA)
: Solo only rank queue but..
there are solo ranks, its called ranked "solo"/duo for a reason
: i always saw top lane as the first ones to go into a team fight and be the tank. however it seems tanks only live like 1-2 seconds longer if focused so not much impact in general. tanks should have defenses increased and damage downed to compensate. i know roles are mixed with tanks and what not but top should play more into that role. it might be that items for tanks are not really that great either for true tanks
> [{quoted}](name=ForgedPatriarch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEWrEEmr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-03T00:55:51.997+0000) > > i always saw top lane as the first ones to go into a team fight and be the tank. however it seems tanks only live like 1-2 seconds longer if focused so not much impact in general. tanks should have defenses increased and damage downed to compensate. i know roles are mixed with tanks and what not but top should play more into that role. > it might be that items for tanks are not really that great either for true tanks Tanks should be how Dota 2 tanks are, if you wanna be a tank, you WILL be a tank
1NSANlTY (NA)
: WATCH 2 REGULAR SEASON GAMES ON NOT WORKING WHATSOEVER. WILL YOU EVER FIX THIS SERIOUSLY??????
: Please give us reduced LP loss if we lose when autofilled
at that point its not auto-fill that's the problem, its you, if you go 1/10 that's just straight inning, doesn't matter how bad you are at the champ/role, play safe, control lane, cs, get ganks
MetaGeek (NA)
: ARUF
> [{quoted}](name=MetaGeek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FLJsq097,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-31T00:04:44.600+0000) > > Just am I the only one who has trouble enjoying URF, I really, want to like it, it sounds fun in concept but some champions are just extra broken.... and I cant have fun when it litterally feels like nothing i do matters and they just auto win for someone like jax or teemo just existing in urf.... I know bull crap CDR is the name of the game but... idk maybe i just cant keep up with such a fast pace.... they are definitely annoying but not impossible to play against, its a way different ball game from regular league, in URF, its all about who uses there abilities the most, pokes the most, and kills the fastest, not about CSing, wave control, waiting for them to use big cooldowns "because there are none", urf is not a knowledge game, its a skill game, perfect game knowledge wont save you from an alkali who has 0.5 second Q cooldowns, quick reactions and mechanics will, its not for everyone
: Imagine only liking a couple of champs. Like Shaco, imagine dreaming about playing it in urf. Imagine playing like 200 games without having Shaco. Imagine always having the shittiest possible champ in urf, and falling on them 3 times in a row (140 champs on lol now btw). Imagine having Shaco twice, but they dodge your game. Imagine 90% of ARURF full of toxic and EZ. Imagine an ARURF game without Akali too, if that's possible. Imagine like 40% of that 200 games ending as 4v5 after 3minutes, and imagine your fucking noob team refusing to ff and threatening to report you if you vote again or afk or don't follow their call or don't be their bitch or simply breath. ARURF sucks balls, but not as much as the community though.
> [{quoted}](name=4Chan Solo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FLJsq097,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-31T01:39:24.636+0000) > > Imagine only liking a couple of champs. Like Shaco, imagine dreaming about playing it in urf. Imagine playing like 200 games without having Shaco. > Imagine always having the shittiest possible champ in urf, and falling on them 3 times in a row (140 champs on lol now btw). > Imagine having Shaco twice, but they dodge your game. > Imagine 90% of ARURF full of toxic and EZ. > Imagine an ARURF game without Akali too, if that's possible. > Imagine like 40% of that 200 games ending as 4v5 after 3minutes, and imagine your fucking noob team refusing to ff and threatening to report you if you vote again or afk or don't follow their call or don't be their bitch or simply breath. > > > ARURF sucks balls, but not as much as the community though. looking at your recent games you get some pretty decent champions, also /muteall is a command, its all random so you shouldn't expect to get a certain champ out of 100+, and from my experience, having an AFK is very rare, and a full toxic lobby also rare, and there hasn't been an alkali in the last 7 games you played, so I'm guessing this is a vent from loosing your last 4 games in a row, but no need to hate the game mode, its fun af
: mecha rengar update
or maybe you could use Headhunter like an alpha rengar
Yenn (NA)
: Jungle needs to have a catch up mechanic, full stop.
Theorex (NA)
: At this point, I think riot should seriously just consider full blown swinging in the direction they
: It's been over a month since I stopped playing league and left forums
: You don't seem to understand that champions are not balanced separately in pro play and solo que, Riot is not going to buff a champion that is played in pro play because of solo que. Ever notice Ryze?
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nj9se21A,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T23:49:56.058+0000) > > You don't seem to understand that champions are not balanced separately in pro play and solo que, Riot is not going to buff a champion that is played in pro play because of solo que. Ever notice Ryze? I never said they were balanced separately, but with the amount of training, coordination, and communication that goes into a LCS match, an F tier champ is easily buffed to A or even S tier, like I said, coordination and communication is everything in league, and you dont get that in solo q, only with a duo, so the balance of champs are extremely different in that aspect
: What are you using to determine who the Worlds best Viktor main is? He was played today in the LCS by Crown, who is a former World Champion on Samsung and very well known Viktor player.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nj9se21A,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-21T23:43:38.934+0000) > > What are you using to determine who the Worlds best Viktor main is? He was played today in the LCS by Crown, who is a former World Champion on Samsung and very well known Viktor player. Dun, another well known viktor main quit playing him, and again, for the last time, what pro players can do in the LCS has no relevence to solo q, have you asked crown what he thinks of viktor in his state? in solo q? maybe he thinks he isnt in a good state either, but just worked with there extremely coordinated LCS match. if you keep comparing the state of a champ by what they can do in the hands of the worlds best in some of the most coordinated and trained for matches ever, your not smart
: It has plenty of relevance because the same champions are played in both. If Viktor is being played in the LCS, it is very unlikely he is going to get any buffs.
if you have such doubts, you should ask the worlds best viktor main what he thinks, too bad you wont see any viktor gameplay because he QUIT PLAYING VIKTOR, even he cant stand viktors state right now
: It has plenty of relevance because the same champions are played in both. If Viktor is being played in the LCS, it is very unlikely he is going to get any buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nj9se21A,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T23:31:09.304+0000) > > It has plenty of relevance because the same champions are played in both. If Viktor is being played in the LCS, it is very unlikely he is going to get any buffs. like I said, LCS should have no relevance in solo q balance, because even the worst dead solo q champ can dominate with perfect 5 man communication and coordination especially at the hands of some of the worlds best,
: Unfortunately for you, he was just played in the LCS today and won easily with no deaths.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nj9se21A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-21T23:27:19.332+0000) > > Unfortunately for you, he was just played in the LCS today and won easily with no deaths. im not talking about top of the top LCS pro leagues, with perfect coordination and communication, im talking about regular solo q league of legends, a completely different game and meta, LCS has no relevance in solo q balance
: Viktor can stay dead we dont need a mage abusing tank items being dominant to the point of a free lane win in toplane.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nj9se21A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T23:20:06.682+0000) > > Viktor can stay dead we dont need a mage abusing tank items being dominant to the point of a free lane win in toplane. hes has 0 presence in top lane right now, and even if he did get a huge buff, I doubt his presence top would increase that much at all, I just want him to be a comfortable mid laner, because right now hes just plain dead
Kuponya (NA)
: If Grasp stole HP instead...
I thought it already did that, deals extra damage and heals you?
Comentários de Rioters
Nefarso (NA)
: Thank You!
good joke man, real funny {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: New female Frontline champ?
: does going 0/6/0 in 8 mins count as inting
: [Concept] League of Legends - FPS/TPS game
So paragon except its league of legends? fuck it im down
ΛVICII (EUW)
: [BUG] Xerath Q makes you DROP FPS and screen FREEZE.
yup, seen it with my own eyes, the game litterely freezes as he Q's, its a bunch of bs
: > [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0uhJIKK,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:22:33.641+0000) > > too bad lux already has one, and kaisa just got one too, while viktors best skin is 6 years old Wait wait wait So not Yasuo, Ezreal, Lux, Kaisai, or Ahri Alright, you've made your point Riven shall get it
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0uhJIKK,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:25:54.438+0000) > > Wait wait wait > > So not Yasuo, Ezreal, Lux, Kaisai, or Ahri > > Alright, you've made your point > > Riven shall get it riven already has a bunch of good skins, someone like viktor who hasnt gotten a decent skin in 6 years should get it
: > [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0uhJIKK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:15:07.302+0000) > > too bad ahri just got one and ezreal already has one, while viktors best skin is 6 years old Oh, I think I get it now You're saying someone like Lux or Kaisa needs the skin
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0uhJIKK,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:20:21.647+0000) > > Oh, I think I get it now > > You're saying someone like Lux or Kaisa needs the skin too bad lux already has one, and kaisa just got one too, while viktors best skin is 6 years old
: > [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0uhJIKK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T17:50:50.994+0000) > > yas just got a skin, give someone who dosnt have 20 skins one, like viktor Oh I get yea Yea Ahri or Ezreal could use it then
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0uhJIKK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:14:09.784+0000) > > Oh I get yea > > Yea Ahri or Ezreal could use it then too bad ahri just got one and ezreal already has one, while viktors best skin is 6 years old
Teh Song (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WzpnJFu3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-20T17:49:46.794+0000) > > welcome to aram, were you get a random champion, as if it actually matters if you get one you own or not It does matter, because of mastery chests. Without them it would matter a hell of a lot less, which is why I mentioned just removing the requirement to own a champion for that.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WzpnJFu3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T17:55:17.424+0000) > > It does matter, because of mastery chests. > Without them it would matter a hell of a lot less, which is why I mentioned just removing the requirement to own a champion for that. you have played 1 game of aram on that account, how about you atleast play 3 before bitching about rng LMAO
: Mordekaiser is so fucking bad and needs a nerf
I agree, after playing him in mid lane, he could easily fucking destroy me for no reason at all, being tanky af and bursting for such a high damage for no reason is ridiculous
: Yea, Yas needs his ultimate skin
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0uhJIKK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-20T17:14:06.880+0000) > > Yea, Yas needs his ultimate skin yas just got a skin, give someone who dosnt have 20 skins one, like viktor
Teh Song (NA)
: It's ridiculously hard to get a champion I own in ARAM
welcome to aram, were you get a random champion, as if it actually matters if you get one you own or not
Vonyalo (EUW)
: can't see the difference between game design and balance, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Vonyalo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FVLjszAl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-20T15:26:50.155+0000) > > can't see the difference between game design and balance, right? either way both suck {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Comentários de Rioters
: NERF OLAF
"full combo" you probably missed 2 q's and didnt auto attack him before the ultimate passive ticked on him lmao noob
: > [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vkxJQ6Lq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T12:52:47.829+0000) > > stop being a baby and just play the auto filled role, once you do you wont be autofilled again i wouldnt complain if it at least gave me my secondary role. cant even do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Flam3MePLS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vkxJQ6Lq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-20T00:44:24.747+0000) > > i wouldnt complain if it at least gave me my secondary role. cant even do that. its called auto fill for a reason
: You can't get banned for doing it even in ranked as long as you are filling your role. There are things that are incapable of filling a role like Master Yi support for example which is where punishment would come into play. If you can stay healthy in the jungle while farming with Jayce then go for it.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YcIYuybg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T15:22:28.841+0000) > > You can't get banned for doing it even in ranked as long as you are filling your role. There are things that are incapable of filling a role like Master Yi support for example which is where punishment would come into play. If you can stay healthy in the jungle while farming with Jayce then go for it. master yi support is good af, shut up dude
: Damn building a PC is way harder than people make it out to be
really isnt that hard, you just need to know were components go and how a pc works, only takes 1-2 hours to assemble a pc, and the rest is just installation. of course its gunna be hard af if your doing it without any knowledge
EATARI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ehgTcEuE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-19T12:55:34.891+0000) > > I have a better idea, remove zoe from the game But she’s fun to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ehgTcEuE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-19T13:18:38.080+0000) > > But she’s fun to play against. I love it when she misses all her abilitys and kills me anyways
Comentários de Rioters
R4ndom F1nn (EUNE)
: Swain rework murdered him
his new mini rework seemed to fix him, from what ive seen hes doing great now
: I wanted to try the new Malphite in blind pick....
: I Want a New Skin for Zoe
I have a better idea, remove zoe from the game
: I actually can never get the role I want
stop being a baby and just play the auto filled role, once you do you wont be autofilled again
Rozark (NA)
: Didn't I just respond to you like four minutes ago lmao "Viktor got a deathsworn skin for halloween 2017"
> [{quoted}](name=Rozark,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tnQwp1Vf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T21:14:51.403+0000) > > Didn't I just respond to you like four minutes ago lmao > > "Viktor got a deathsworn skin for halloween 2017" deathsworn is dogshit "excuse my profanity" and way less popular than creater, I prefer creater myself. I wanna be mad scientist cyberman, not some cult leader from cathulu and classic evil deep voice guy from some 1970's frankestein film
: ???? Teamfight Tactics hasn't changed League of Legends AT ALL. It's an entirely different game with different rules and balance mechanics. It just uses the same characters and is in the same client. You don't have to like or even play TFT if you don't want to.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=775xVoiy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-18T21:07:07.969+0000) > > ???? > > Teamfight Tactics hasn't changed League of Legends AT ALL. > > It's an entirely different game with different rules and balance mechanics. It just uses the same characters and is in the same client. > > You don't have to like or even play TFT if you don't want to. r/woosh , think you missed the ENTIRE point of the post m8, doubt you even read the body paragraph
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot regarding unpopular champ skins
if anyone needs a skin its viktor, his best skin is creater, and its litterely just a different model that dosnt stand out at all, not to mention the skin came out over SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Godfather Star

Nível 91 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão