AIQ (NA)
: If Senna is a Champion it Will BE A CRIME if They Don't Add This to Thresh.
afmghost (NA)
: Nice to see Kenny is relevant still
thought u were talkin bout kennen and I was boutta question your sanity
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: {{champion:11}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tb6lGaZQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-04T19:13:53.806+0000) > > {{champion:11}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} havent seen any of those in a while lmao. Probs cuz im not mid to low silver anymore tho lol, ofc fizz bans make sense, the others i dont rlly understand
Violett (NA)
: {{champion:157}}
> [{quoted}](name=Violett,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tb6lGaZQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-04T18:02:46.846+0000) > > {{champion:157}} its most likely a high elo game. plat 2+. Yasuo isnt broken and has a lot of counterplay so why ban him?
: > [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NYTkKvZu,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-04T05:57:32.700+0000) > > Name a bruiser defensive item which gives him damage, without GA. > Sterakk's cage doesn't count. Deaths dance Titanic hydra Black cleaver Frozen mallet Trinity force.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NYTkKvZu,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-10-04T07:41:42.311+0000) > > Deaths dance > Titanic hydra > Black cleaver > Frozen mallet > Trinity force. none of those you named are defensive but give damage at the same time.
Comentários de Rioters
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=WIVpOJtJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T20:04:36.577+0000) > > Complaining about the wrong champ, bud. I'm pretty sure it's the correct one. Yasuo? Check Windwall? Check Fucked up hitbox? Check Nothing wrong I see here. Bud.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=WIVpOJtJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T20:16:08.027+0000) > > I'm pretty sure it's the correct one. > Yasuo? Check > Windwall? Check > Fucked up hitbox? Check > > Nothing wrong I see here. Bud. Riven exists? Check Kai'sa exists? Check Fizz exists? Check Everything wrong there. Bud.
: Ok how has no one noticed this in League (Area 51 meme)
Yenn (NA)
: Can turret plating just be removed in the next season? It's a garbage mechanic that shouldn't exist
It should still be there, but remove the gold, dont make plating fall off, and make it give exp instead of gold
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Yasuo's windwall blocks projectiles EVEN if they are not at its path.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Why is Riven getting her E nerf reverted?
I unironically feel like if you straight up HALVED her fucking damage, she sould deal the same amount as a fed Yasuo. I unironically fucking think this. Riot just needs to gut that shit
: I am at a point where I do not care about the absurd damage, the absurd mobility, lack of defense...
Solutuon: jg item massively reduces xp gained from lane minions until its fully upgraded, however hard buff jungle xp, and jungle tankiness imo
: That's why people complain about the LOL report system...
Duuude your soooo mean and rude, OBVIOUSLY they just had bax games smh 🙄🙄🙄😥😥🤔
puśsý (NA)
: What tanks need
tanks have: {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3025}} Oh wait :0 those are all ARMOR ITEMS. Hm, i wonder why tanks are sucking, not AP, right?
: "Eve isn't weak at all right now, but we're buffing her anyway" - Riot
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7odXPPoU,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T12:36:09.625+0000) > > ah yes guys, listen to the platinum player that has never played top lane in his life, the 54% wr top laner is most definitely not OP YOU GOT DOWNVOTED NAFIDNAUWUBAHDAAV
: Mobility haters are gonna come for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mLbAjEof,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T18:40:17.298+0000) > > Mobility haters are gonna come for you. too bad mobility doesnt single handedly decide a game outcome
: How to lane as Lux against Zed and win
You play lux. Shes like ahri, and xerath, and vel- oh wait i just realised every mage is better than AD in every way
BluWise (NA)
: Nerf Fizz
Lol i play him when yasuo is banned and solo carry half the time
: Why do you keep playing this game?
bc ive spent 2 years on this game
BigFBear (EUW)
: Who else enjoys "League of 15 Champs" as much as me this season?
did you just unironically use LoLanalytics to cite your argument?
Neriticc (EUW)
: Why doesn’t Yasuo shield flow reset if he takes damage from enemy champions?
just auto attack the shield and then he becomes squishier than karthus LULW
: My last friend finally quit this game
https://imgur.com/gallery/YLyEJB7
: Why is it anytime I see someone say some next dumb shit on boards they have ahri pfp
ahri players abuse a braindead free win champ, that has been in that state since release, so it correlates.
5050BS (NA)
: Hey Riot why can Yasuo Ult when he is Rooted?
Because the game is bugged. I guess riot, instead of fixing the wall bug, just gave Yasuo some compensation {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Just delete Akali and get it over with
Old akali was still broken as all fucking christ and hell back and forward, however atleast her empowered auto didnt come up every 1.5 seconds and atleast her R didnt one shot
xelaker (NA)
: so anyone with hard cc gets to be redonk unkillable?
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sWKqwvrG,comment-id=00020004,timestamp=2019-09-05T03:35:12.641+0000) > > so anyone with hard cc gets to be redonk unkillable? But they dont one shot so its balanced
: Play orianna into zed, diana, talon, irelia, akali in high elo and tell me she isnt bad. You just get outpaced, out traded, out roamed every game. Not sure where you get this idea that mages are actually good lol.
> [{quoted}](name=SushiXD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J79eUEr,comment-id=001500010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T17:48:48.499+0000) > > Play orianna into zed, diana, talon, irelia, akali in high elo and tell me she isnt bad. You just get outpaced, out traded, out roamed every game. Not sure where you get this idea that mages are actually good lol. Spam Q and auto them when they have their shit down 8Head
: hmm, you seemed logical until you said nerf mages lol. Try maining a mage mid and see how many times you get 100-0'd by the opposing assassin and jg under your tower with no counterplay. There is a reason mages arn't played mid anymore, its because they are so dogshit that they are made to be supports now. Like seriously, try playing these champions {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:45}} and tell me they arn't complete dogshit champs. Mages arn't the problem, assassins are the fucking problem. Without this crazy mobility creep, and high damage one shot assassin bullshit there wouldnt be mages in the botlane. It's just assassins have twice the survivability, equivalent waveclear and more damage than most mages so why the hell would anyone play a mage? Anyways, if you're talking about mages as a class and not just specifically mages in the botlane being broken u truly are either low elo or delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=SushiXD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J79eUEr,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:33:20.876+0000) > > hmm, you seemed logical until you said nerf mages lol. Try maining a mage mid and see how many times you get 100-0'd by the opposing assassin and jg under your tower with no counterplay. There is a reason mages arn't played mid anymore, its because they are so dogshit that they are made to be supports now. Like seriously, try playing these champions {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:45}} and tell me they arn't complete dogshit champs. Mages arn't the problem, assassins are the fucking problem. Without this crazy mobility creep, and high damage one shot assassin bullshit there wouldnt be mages in the botlane. It's just assassins have twice the survivability, equivalent waveclear and more damage than most mages so why the hell would anyone play a mage? Anyways, if you're talking about mages as a class and not just specifically mages in the botlane being broken u truly are either low elo or delusional. Did you just unironically call Orianna ba- bad? Did you just
: > [{quoted}](name=Razelth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J79eUEr,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-05T03:59:08.477+0000) > > Wintraders in silvers don't exist man I'm sorry. People feed because of bad games. You're silver because you're silver skill wise. If your scores look ugly, they shouldn't. Really isn't that hard. Lets stop pretending you're silver because of the matchmaking when others have climbed out of silver so easily before. He says "they behave like wintraders" as if they want to give the enemy an win. In this season. Killing an enemy once you gain an advantage is really easy for some reason that you cannot even see if the person is inting or not. ...Wonder why Leblanc and Syndra is nerfed to oblivion? Hmm? Thats because if Riot actually made them viable, it would openly expose the truth of this meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J79eUEr,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T05:00:17.530+0000) > > He says "they behave like wintraders" as if they want to give the enemy an win. > In this season. Killing an enemy once you gain an advantage is really easy for some reason that you cannot even see if the person is inting or not. > > ...Wonder why Leblanc and Syndra is nerfed to oblivion? Hmm? Thats because if Riot actually made them viable, it would openly expose the truth of this meta. They buffed them twice in a row lol
: > [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sWKqwvrG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-04T19:57:17.832+0000) > > its honestly really easy: Make aftershock reduce damage taken by 50% maybe 60% late game, for 4 seconds. However, make it not pop to deal damage, and make it reduce all damage done by 30%. This is literally the fucking solution. Tanks become tanks, + tanks dont one shot things anymore. As for Zullar, hes going the completely wrong way because he aint suggesting anyways they can fix that. Dont just say "hehe fix ____ creep" without any back up. Self damage reduction does sound like a very good solution actually
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sWKqwvrG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-04T19:58:44.018+0000) > > Self damage reduction does sound like a very good solution actually Thank you!
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=000100050000,timestamp=2019-09-03T01:09:41.263+0000) > > How did you get 54% from 49% (her highest winrate)? > > You literally just added 5% to her winrate and doubled her playrate for the sake of an internet argument lmfao. Because thats the stats she had before her Q and E got nerfed earlier this year. 49% wr for a hard and popular champion is fine, anything higher though...
> [{quoted}](name=Trist mid opop,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=0001000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T07:39:47.279+0000) > > Because thats the stats she had before her Q and E got nerfed earlier this year. 49% wr for a hard and popular winrate is fine, anything higher though... 3 people unironically downvoted you. League community going to shit bois
: > [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-03T22:17:50.729+0000) > > Riven mains arguing that a 53% winrate champ, 55% masters+ with over 10% pickrate is balanced, is the richest shit you guys will ever find in the league community. Oh yeah and then they argue that their champ is hard to play xd Biased Riven mains be like: "Riven isn't op, the entire LoL community, including master and challenger players just haven't known how to fight her for the last couple years. In fact, If you miss all 3 of your Qs, Darius can win trades lvl 1. Also, I lost lane once when I was lagging and got camped so she can be beaten, you just have to be good enough." How are you supposed to have an intelligent discussion with that level of bias?
> [{quoted}](name=Lolipoppers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-04T03:12:58.993+0000) > > Biased Riven mains be like: > > "Riven isn't op, the entire LoL community, including master and challenger players just haven't known how to fight her for the last couple years. In fact, If you miss all 3 of your Qs, Darius can win trades lvl 1. Also, I lost lane once when I was lagging and got camped so she can be beaten, you just have to be good enough." > > How are you supposed to have an intelligent discussion with that level of bias? ok are you supporting my argument or fighting it lol
puśsý (NA)
: For the upcoming preseason, please...
its honestly really easy: Make aftershock reduce damage taken by 50% maybe 60% late game, for 4 seconds. However, make it not pop to deal damage, and make it reduce all damage done by 30%. This is literally the fucking solution. Tanks become tanks, + tanks dont one shot things anymore. As for Zullar, hes going the completely wrong way because he aint suggesting anyways they can fix that. Dont just say "hehe fix ____ creep" without any back up.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: It's not that bad , people are exgarrating , it's still the most impactful role in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2bEcvLB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:00:43.622+0000) > > It's not that bad , people are exgarrating , it's still the most impactful role in the game most impactful, but past 14 minutes the game is out of your hands and you cant do shit bout it
: > [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-03T22:17:50.729+0000) > > Riven mains arguing that a 53% winrate champ, 55% masters+ with over 10% pickrate is balanced, is the richest shit you guys will ever find in the league community. Oh yeah and then they argue that their champ is hard to play xd 53-55%? Where the fuck are you seeing that? I see her with *almost* 53% in Challenger, but there it's such a small sample size that balance occurs off of presence rather than actual winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T23:53:42.102+0000) > > 53-55%? Where the fuck are you seeing that? I see her with *almost* 53% in Challenger, but there it's such a small sample size that balance occurs off of presence rather than actual winrate. or right they reverted rivens Q buff, but even so her winrate is fucking fine for what she can do. Fucking fine.
: How do I beat Garen
u wait for his cooldowns figure out if he is maxing Q or E, and when he uses W and E on the same time, hes vulnerable. Dont listen to all these salty bois saying hes unbeatable, cuz he is. He maxes E if hes going lethal tempo, and he maxes Q most likely if he goes grasp of the undying. And when his abilities are down, and if hes half hp, all in him. However, only all in him if his W is down. You can also bait his W by using your dash ability (if your champ has one), then wait for his W to go down (its shows as a glow under him, when the glow dissapears you can all in him) and all in his ass
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:22:21.848+0000) > > Riven can R E AA W R and procc electrocute very well. > Oh and all that in just two Animations! > How nice, since her W cancels her AA and E cancels everything. Even so, that's still not very much damage. Like if she's not landing a single Q she's not going to do much damage. W is trivial, and R2 does execute scaling. If her only damage before R is W and an auto, it's going to do jack shit.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:38:03.922+0000) > > Even so, that's still not very much damage. > > Like if she's not landing a single Q she's not going to do much damage. W is trivial, and R2 does execute scaling. If her only damage before R is W and an auto, it's going to do jack shit. Riven mains arguing that a 53% winrate champ, 55% masters+ with over 10% pickrate is balanced, is the richest shit you guys will ever find in the league community. Oh yeah and then they argue that their champ is hard to play xd
: I'm a Silver JUNGLE MAIN. Here are some JUNGLE TIPS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.
Man, i remember when i was still learnin the jg in silver, good times. Since then i climbed to gold 2 and got very unlucky and dropped back but still, silver is so light looking back
: Who is the hardest Champ to play?
{{champion:157}} ot {{champion:266}} Ofc perspnally i can learn every mechanic pf a champ in <4 days if i try hard enough, so every champ really just has a day learning gap nothing crazy. However the only one that ever challenged me was yasuo, took a week or two to master him, ao thats why imo hes the most difficult to master.
: Remember when you could actually run out of energy on energy based champs?
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqAyJEp5,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T04:18:18.023+0000) > > haHAA good joke buddy Your argument is clearly a joke, so whats your point?
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqAyJEp5,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T06:15:38.168+0000) > > Your argument is clearly a joke, so whats your point? Not a joke when everyone disagrees with your point that a 2.5 second invincibility, the only invincibility in the entire fucking game, with good armor, cdr, and ap piled ontop of it is bad. How do you call that bad. Oh yeah its also only 2900 gold. 2000 + 900 gold. For: Invincibility, armor, cdr, GOOD AP, not to mention the building items to it. Seekers is so good. 45 armor for 1100 gold but it also gives you 45 ap. if you did the calculation of seekers, the value it gives is stupid. Also stopwatch? Yeah no thats broken too. Now we can talk about protobelt :D 2500 gold for a mobility, high burst, high hp, cdr, good AP item that can clear waves very well actually. Ok so your gonna call that balanced. The cheapest offensive item that also grants defense and cdr, and mobility and burst. This is why AP is just stupid. Seriously.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Does anyone actually get enough orange essence to redeem skins?
KazKaz (OCE)
: Those are different topics in their own right, as well as lethality ({{item:3147}}) and {{item:3813}} and {{item:3155}} . I could legitimately make a post about each one of those as they're all bs.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqAyJEp5,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-08-22T05:30:10.138+0000) > > Those are different topics in their own right, as well as lethality ({{item:3147}}) and {{item:3813}} and {{item:3155}} . I could legitimately make a post about each one of those as they're all bs. u gonna flip yo shit when i tell you about AP items
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqAyJEp5,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-22T07:58:48.541+0000) > > Why is protobelt and zhonyas still in the game? Because these items are actually balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqAyJEp5,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T08:58:32.149+0000) > > Because these items are actually balanced. haHAA good joke buddy
: I just notice jinx pick rate and winrate numbers, where is her nerf for real ?
bc shes a lategame scaling adc and a lot of low elo games (Gold and below) dont know how to play much against her. Oh yeah she also doesnt have invis, stupid mechanics, and get this, she is very easy to kill for assassins and very easy to shutdown early game.
: should i return to league?
A community of happy people discussing funny memes and crazy plays all gone sour due to the current balance of the game.. what has league come to..
: I'm starting to see why people dont want to Jungle
Most macro intense, flame intense, and stressful role in the game so yeah, sometimes it gets frustrating. No its really more like all the time
Proxy345 (NA)
: This game can really feel like a huge waste of time sometimes honestly
Juice (EUNE)
: There are so many champs that make me feel like I'm playing on Nightmare difficulty
Exibir mais

GodlyBane

Nível 288 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão