: yeah you can boost your rank and MMR during the preseason but season 10 will have you starting fresh
: Victorious Aatrox?
is s9 officaly over? is there a point of playing ranked today?
: offseason
yes. Also offseason is garbage. noone should play it.
: I am, but you sure aren't.
Well bro if you could read you'd know what i was talking about. But you don't. So good luck on learning how to properly read a comment section.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dystroyah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=00000007,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:59:13.496+0000) > > you're an idiot. I started playing LOL this season in about april and sucked ass. got placed bronze 3ish and it took me a damn long time to grind. I was in silver for a good 6 months bouncing back and forth and today like an hour ago finally made gold. it isn't impossible. And yes i did say its my first season, but i only got to the very edge of gold 0lp in the last 5 days. anyone can make it, just gotta have the mindset. > > {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} its not not happening. im not making it. it's fine. im trash anyway. all my duos ditch me once they hit silver 1 or gold...i dont blame them...im a waste of a teammate anyway...
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=000000070000,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:16:32.778+0000) > > its not not happening. im not making it. it's fine. im trash anyway. all my duos ditch me once they hit silver 1 or gold...i dont blame them...im a waste of a teammate anyway... Listen bud, don't let league get to you. you can actually climb if you want to. you can learn from free coaches or high elo players. i just made all that stuff up. Stop being so depressed man its just a game. I know you want to get better but you gotta just learn to have fun and learn from your mistakes at the same time.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYzjkAif,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-13T23:36:57.882+0000) > > low players can't be punished for being bad at the game. Inting is = to trolling. not dying because they made mistakes. which inting is reportable. If you watch the forums players QQ because banned every day. People should learn to sit under tower or not push past their river line. It would prevent ganks....I mean unless there is a garen who can sit under a tower a level four and not give two shits.
> [{quoted}](name=NotFakerZed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYzjkAif,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T05:00:59.268+0000) > > People should learn to sit under tower or not push past their river line. It would prevent ganks....I mean unless there is a garen who can sit under a tower a level four and not give two shits. not all low elo players have to willingness to learn. The only consant factor in your games is you.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:08:41.352+0000) > > No I'm not mad. I don't care about a stupid bronze player who is in plat because he got boosted. If anything this effects you more then me because you are exposing yourself to riot and the entire thread. Boosting is actually a bannable offense. It's called a smurf account, VPN, and different IP lol Enjoy being hard stuck. XD If Riot didn't want me to boost then they'd ban the boosting services and be sending them cease and desist letters. Yet there the sites are, year after year.
> [{quoted}](name=Neko Siren,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:31:43.904+0000) > > It's called a smurf account, VPN, and different IP lol Enjoy being hard stuck. XD If Riot didn't want me to boost then they'd ban the boosting services and be sending them cease and desist letters. Yet there the sites are, year after year. Did you fail school or something? because a VPN doesn't protect you from account bans.
: YouTube is planning on banning everyone who uses Adblock software
Not gonna stop me from using adblock. I'd like to see them ban half their community.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYzjkAif,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T14:46:11.220+0000) > > you can't force low elo players to be better Yes, but you can make punishment a more common thing to deter bad behavior
> [{quoted}](name=TonySlayer14,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYzjkAif,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:53:41.433+0000) > > Yes, but you can make punishment a more common thing to deter bad behavior low players can't be punished for being bad at the game. Inting is = to trolling. not dying because they made mistakes. which inting is reportable. If you watch the forums players QQ because banned every day.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T19:58:46.154+0000) > > advice for silver elo and below. Just give up. because its not possible. if you were going to be gold you would of been gold your first season. And don't give me that i was bronze for 2 seasons bs other players. you're an idiot. I started playing LOL this season in about april and sucked ass. got placed bronze 3ish and it took me a damn long time to grind. I was in silver for a good 6 months bouncing back and forth and today like an hour ago finally made gold. it isn't impossible. And yes i did say its my first season, but i only got to the very edge of gold 0lp in the last 5 days. anyone can make it, just gotta have the mindset. {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dystroyah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=00000007,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:59:13.496+0000) > > you're an idiot. I started playing LOL this season in about april and sucked ass. got placed bronze 3ish and it took me a damn long time to grind. I was in silver for a good 6 months bouncing back and forth and today like an hour ago finally made gold. it isn't impossible. And yes i did say its my first season, but i only got to the very edge of gold 0lp in the last 5 days. anyone can make it, just gotta have the mindset. > > {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} or you were already able to be gold. because silvers who are silver have been silver for more then 2 seasons. If you haven't made gold by the end of your first season you'll prob be silver or below forever. Doesn't matter what mindset you have
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:17:24.075+0000) > > she has a gun. it would never be allowed. anything depicting weapons, drugs or violence is a no go for a f2p game like league. 96% of adc have guns, graves have a shotgun, Darius literally have a axe with which cut people in half, Lucian and MF have even have a gun for each hand, most of champions which arent mages or supernatural beings use weapons. Do not try to assume F2P = Fortnite and everything should be adressed for a people under 10 years, Yuumi having a gun will not make anything more violent than the game alerdy is.
Not what i was assuming. But thanks for trying to understand what i meant. Good bye.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:17:24.075+0000) > > she has a gun. it would never be allowed. anything depicting weapons, drugs or violence is a no go for a f2p game like league. bro graves has a gun, jinx has a gun, lucian has a gun, there are weapons all over league wdym?
wolf jade (EUNE)
: so i was facing a zac
thats easy. because seal is his summoner name. and he was chatting. you highlighed his flash and the game recognises it as zac as that is more distinguisable then a summoner name.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T13:49:35.704+0000) > > bruh tell you know about riot censoring league when they started by removing graves cigar. Come on. dude. But apparently they brought it back so I guess they decided to not censor anymore. Caitlyn, Jhin, Graves, Lucien, Senna, and Jayce all have guns Half of the characters are violent And all the regions are violent in some way Noxus literally gassed ionia, Demacia basically wants to lock up or kill all mages, Zaun is all about drugs and the criminal underworld Literally Rhaast and Aatrox want to kill basically everything Gangplank is a pirate who kills anyone he please and does whatever he pleases, he killed miss fortune's parents in cold blood Tryndemere had his entire tribe slaughtered Jhin has a gun that can reshape people into things so grotesque that it can't be described, and he kills for art Do i need to go on? Are you sure you're ok?
you really can't read can you? are you ok?
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYzjkAif,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T14:46:11.220+0000) > > you can't force low elo players to be better You say that like it only applies to them.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYzjkAif,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-13T15:17:07.739+0000) > > You say that like it only applies to them. it does. anyone who hits diamond has the potential to learn and keep improving. below plat maybe gold even doesn't.
: honest question: do you agree or disagree?
I mean its BMing. not really toxic. just annoying. I'd prob say if you BM me irl id punch you in the face. Take the victory and leave.
Fluffi (NA)
: All I ask for S10
half the community is barley gold. if ppl wanted to learn they would.
Fluffi (NA)
: All I ask for S10
you can't force low elo players to be better
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:17:24.075+0000) > > she has a gun. it would never be allowed. anything depicting weapons, drugs or violence is a no go for a f2p game like league. Bruh moment Please tell me you're not serious
bruh tell you know about riot censoring league when they started by removing graves cigar. Come on. dude. But apparently they brought it back so I guess they decided to not censor anymore.
Teémò (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T04:44:34.729+0000) > > https://am-a.akamaihd.net/image?f=https://news-a.akamaihd.net/public/images/articles/2019/july/projectReckoning/Emote_Pyke_EN.png > > imitating a throat slitting motion I thought it was an urgot emote for the longest time.
ohh i guess they are not doing the whole censor thing anymore. Well then it could prob happen.
R0XTAR (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oaWAAneM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T21:24:29.668+0000) > > And how to get rid of those players? report them as a community. Because if you don't you are not helping. Can you say something helpful on the boards for once? I see you comment on everything being a troll and not being the LEAST bit helpful my dude.
Rockman (NA)
: Senna's pretty fun
shes a support first which is why. But Ive got ehr on perma ban.
Naalith (NA)
: I'm high MMR in normals and play with the same ~100 people basically all the time. There are 5 dudes who consistently either afk when things go bad, start inting, start shit talking, or leave their lane to steal their teammates' stuff around the map (steal jungle when they are ADC, etc.) I report these people every single game they are on either team and do something fucked up, which is damn near a daily basis. Despite this, none of them are ever punished and still show up in my games. Riot's automated ban system only cares if people say mean words in chat, they need to learn to detect people afk at tier 2 turret talking about how bad their team is all game.
Not true at all. If you pay attention to the forums, ppl have been permabanned for shit talking, and inting. Remember tyler 1? prime example. Also the system does detect afk last i remember.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:17:24.075+0000) > > she has a gun. it would never be allowed. anything depicting weapons {{champion:51}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:235}}
-_- can you actually think logically? remember graves use to have a cigar in his mouth? it got removed. A giant emote point a gun in your face would never get passed. It's not hard to realize this.
: FIX YOUR BROKEN BS REMAKE SYSTEM
I won 2 4v5 games today as zyra support. so if they recconect you have a better chance.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FALXtzgr,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:26:01.077+0000) > > no becuase my teammates are close to literal bots. So as a support i have to hold their hand. With the new changes, Now its like I have to have them on a leash. Because they don't know better. And they never will. Making my job harder. Even if the enemy team are also bad its a coin flip on which team feeds first. Be the one to make the other team feed
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FALXtzgr,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:28:35.926+0000) > > Be the one to make the other team feed Thats actually pretty hard with out playing a mage.and these changes are going to make it hard. S10 i might actually quit league because i have to relearn ward placements all over again.
Kai Guy (NA)
: I would be willing to gamble my honor level to add weight on a report. Even small population toxicity values show up in games hella often. Long as there is no legal reason preventing it something as simple as telling you that some one you reported was punished and why would serve as better validation. -player name- you reported for -insert report options- Example. "negative attitude"has received -insert punishment- for -behavior- Subjective data from multiple games is needed with out zero tolerance behavior policies. Hell if 9 players tag an account from a game with a report why cant that end up into a humans hands?
because of ppl like you who think their shouldnt be 0 tolerance policies --_-
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FALXtzgr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:21:55.005+0000) > > Yes and and its all on me to have to care 4 other blind people that forget a minimap exist or what wards are. As a support main thats very frustrating. So you're feeling that the changes will hinder you as a support player, I don't think that has anything to do with being low elo or not. The enemy support will have the same issues as you
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FALXtzgr,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:23:58.062+0000) > > So you're feeling that the changes will hinder you as a support player, I don't think that has anything to do with being low elo or not. The enemy support will have the same issues as you no becuase my teammates are close to literal bots. So as a support i have to hold their hand. With the new changes, Now its like I have to have them on a leash. Because they don't know better. And they never will. Making my job harder. Even if the enemy team are also bad its a coin flip on which team feeds first.
Kythers (NA)
: I don't understand how _anything_ could help or hinder low elo players. You're playing against people who are equally as bad and who will struggle equally as much with whatever happens
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FALXtzgr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:20:14.696+0000) > > I don't understand how _anything_ could help or hinder low elo players. You're playing against people who are equally as bad and who will struggle equally as much with whatever happens Yes and and its all on me to have to care 4 other blind people that forget a minimap exist or what wards are. As a support main thats very frustrating.
: Senna - Why is she classified as a Mage/Marksman?
She is a support. Riot has said this. She's a support first, ADC second. If they have to balance her they will sacrifice her ADC role for support. But she is intended to be a dual role champion. Also if you watch the champion spotlight, it says she is a marksman support.
: Actually some of these changes can help players climb. Players that understand the importance of taking dragon first will climb, with their terrain advantages. And this is good ground for players to show their skill in the new areas of the map before the season starts.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWangss,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FALXtzgr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T22:25:35.831+0000) > > Actually some of these changes can help players climb. > > Players that understand the importance of taking dragon first will climb, with their terrain advantages. And this is good ground for players to show their skill in the new areas of the map before the season starts. You will never get a low elo player to understand the importance of dragon. EVER. it will never happen. And the side loop on bot and top lane means easier ganks, dumber players. So horray for low elo players able to feed more. It's gonna be a shit show.
: account banned for botting
sharing accounts is bannable.
Comentários de Rioters
KSGHook (NA)
: As fun as the preseason looks, it doesn't look as fun as if Riot started punishing inting and afking
And how to get rid of those players? report them as a community. Because if you don't you are not helping.
Otochiro (EUW)
: Should I harass Soraka as Zyra support, or her adc ?
Soraka. If soraka gets too close snare her and light her up. your ADC should follow up. you have to push her out of lane or kill her. But also avoid her star all, it heals her.
: Medical update to anyone who cares
just get medical mairjuana for the chemo. good thing you are almost out of the woods.
Kerdarr (EUW)
: Im getting auto filled while my main role is support
I haven't been auto filled once as a support main lol. but senna is on my perma ban list until they release a tuning patch for her.
: Simple questions, would like community feedback.
yes... I've survived his ult plenty of times. it mostly to do dmg and slow you down so he can finish you.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T13:12:59.206+0000) > > I've seen high elo players do it almost almost every single champion. So that doesn't really check out. Dare you to name them because I smurf some times in low elo and trust me these 6 are the top champions that are use for one trick ponys to win their games.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-12T00:14:43.512+0000) > > Dare you to name them because I smurf some times in low elo and trust me these 6 are the top champions that are use for one trick ponys to win their games. ok fine. NYC_Thresh is a diamond streamer that plays thresh unranked to diamond.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T13:12:59.206+0000) > > I've seen high elo players do it almost almost every single champion. So that doesn't really check out. Dare you to name them because I smurf some times in low elo and trust me these 6 are the top champions that are use for one trick ponys to win their games.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-12T00:14:43.512+0000) > > Dare you to name them because I smurf some times in low elo and trust me these 6 are the top champions that are use for one trick ponys to win their games. ok sure NYC_Thresh is a diamond thresh streamer, who plays thresh from unranked to diamond.
: Please made this an acutal emote
she has a gun. it would never be allowed. anything depicting weapons, drugs or violence is a no go for a f2p game like league.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hLwFHhdx,comment-id=00000005000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T06:29:50.474+0000) > > or maybe just learn to read. Also neco means reviving from the dead. This conversation is dead. drop it. Yeah so you have no idea. This conversation is far from dead. Like I said instead of spamming people and telling them to stop posting in this topic you should just go and delete your post. Throwing a temper tantrum the way you are only makes you look more childish.
its been deleted. since for ever. i just told you what necro is. and yes this conversation is dead. Drop it. final comment.
: Overloaded arguments \= overpowered arguments.
She has way too much power for on champion in her kit is all im saying. so she stays permabanned until i want to play her as support. or at least for the first week when ppl stop picker her with 0 games on her.
: Any reason?
Her ult spans the the entire map and gives a shield and damages at the same time. She has decent dmg in lane,she has a heal that also does damage. She and the adc gains movment speed and become on targetable. Her kit is ridiculous. And overloaded as all hell.
: Senna is perfect
She's OP. And I'm banning her permanently as a support main.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T22:56:43.933+0000) > > how is it you have a problem climbing but a high elo player can do it from iron and have no problem First off no they usually use a one trick champion that has crazy burst champion that is toxic in damage for example {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:121}} never do they use a tank or support. 2nd of all they are 80% duo with another player which gives a huge advantage because of communication through voice chat. Edit* I forgot to mention all the champ i listed has low cool down + crazy damage + mobility. They are the type of champ that 100>0 in under 4 sec and have mobility to escape.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jc174Uy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T10:19:33.644+0000) > > First off no they usually use a one trick champion that has crazy burst champion that is toxic in damage for example {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:121}} never do they use a tank or support. 2nd of all they are 80% duo with another player which gives a huge advantage because of communication through voice chat. > > Edit* I forgot to mention all the champ i listed has low cool down + crazy damage + mobility. They are the type of champ that 100>0 in under 4 sec and have mobility to escape. I've seen high elo players do it almost almost every single champion. So that doesn't really check out.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OsTXfvLw,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T05:16:35.941+0000) > > thats low? come on! i ward my ass off. ugh. How is that possible? I'm always keeping vision on the map. yeah that's low. my minimum is 60
> [{quoted}](name=CubanThund3r,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OsTXfvLw,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T06:52:05.547+0000) > > yeah that's low. my minimum is 60 ok what do i do then? ignore my teammates and just ward everywhere? that makes no sense. i literally buy pinks every time i back and place it. I always exhaust my wards. there has to be another factor.
: LoL is a teamluck game
because it takes luck to get to challenger?
: How is Senna in game?
OP as hell for a support. I keep getting ppl trying to take her ADC. Yes she play as an ADC. But just take her support since thats her main role. I've had to dodge like 6 games today because adcs keep picking Senna. And I'm a support main. I want to play her but not in ranked.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YQisxeGX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T08:16:42.183+0000) > > i'd like to beleive its unpopular because of the toxic community harping on junglers not ganking their lane. And yet they're either pushed up with too much priority to be ganked, or they're shoved in themselves, sitting at 30% HP, and their opponent has 100% HP and isn't gankable. Me trying to force ganks makes me want to cry. Because it's a lose lose situation. I can do a losing gank, or leave that lane alone to just die. The jungle being so frustrating to play is why I'm not playing League every day. Also, The burst damage and snowball has me upset too.
You just gotta watch the mini map and pick the right moment to gank and ping. and not listen to gank requests.
Exibir mais

GreenTeaAndPoro

Nível 69 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão