Pxerkza (EUNE)
: aa-q-e is better if you are maxing W as you don't have the cds to E ie the short trade is better if youve maxed W Q diff between rank 1 and rank 5 is 20% ad W diff between rank 1 and rank 5 is 10% max hp at lvl 9 lets say she has a bf sword and a dorans blade thats 48 bonus ad + 76 base = 124 ad lets say she is attatcking another vayne that is also lvl 9 thats 1114 hp + 80 health from dorans = 1194 hp at rank 5 Q 2 W an AA Q +E short trade would equal to 124+210+ 74 + (6.5%*1194)=408+78= 486 damage (ignoring armor cuz im too lazy to factor it in) at rank 5 W 2 Q an AA Q + E short trade would equal to 123+192+74 +(14*1194)=389+167= 556 (ignoring armor again) now please go delete the game and everyone that decided to downvote because of reasons they can't even begin to comprehend This damage discrepancy grows larger by the armor and health difference between targets ie in a short trade where vayne does 1 Q and W proc W max is always better in a prolonged fight where vayne can proc more Ws Q STILL doesn't outscale the damage from W the difference between the way you want to max your abilities is the mobility you want from the champion (ie a 50% utility increase) if you want more stealth more access to you dodging abilities the utility from Q is > than the damage from W but in terms of pure short trades where you proc W and not only poke with Q W is better again delete lol please and everyone who downvoted
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NEagJEeY,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T15:51:21.612+0000) > > aa-q-e is better if you are maxing W > as you don't have the cds to E > ie the short trade is better if youve maxed W > > Q diff between rank 1 and rank 5 is 20% ad > W diff between rank 1 and rank 5 is 10% max hp > > at lvl 9 lets say she has a bf sword and a dorans blade > thats 48 bonus ad + 76 base = 124 ad > > lets say she is attatcking another vayne that is also lvl 9 thats 1114 hp + 80 health from dorans = 1194 hp > > at rank 5 Q 2 W > an AA Q +E > short trade would equal to > 124+210+ 74 + (6.5%*1194)=408+78= 486 damage (ignoring armor cuz im too lazy to factor it in) > > at rank 5 W 2 Q > > an AA Q + E > short trade would equal to > 123+192+74 +(14*1194)=389+167= 556 (ignoring armor again) > > now please go delete the game and everyone that decided to downvote because of reasons they can't even begin to comprehend > This damage discrepancy grows larger by the armor and health difference between targets > ie in a short trade where vayne does 1 Q and W proc W max is always better > in a prolonged fight where vayne can proc more Ws Q STILL doesn't outscale the damage from W > the difference between the way you want to max your abilities is the mobility you want from the champion (ie a 50% utility increase) > if you want more stealth more access to you dodging abilities the utility from Q is > than the damage from W > > but in terms of pure short trades where you proc W and not only poke with Q > W is better > > again delete lol please and everyone who downvoted If u use ur e to trade on me ur useless or dead in the next 18 seconds and if u get away with it about 2 and 1/2 times u cant walk back into lane because everyone gonna fight u if u wanna keep laning
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: better short trades Q is for all ins and longer trades
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NEagJEeY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-30T12:39:22.951+0000) > > better short trades > > Q is for all ins and longer trades Exact opposite fam
: Oh boy, people are still talking about Nubrac? Did no one see the Riot response?
implying all of the boards reads the league reddit all the fucking time to know this lolol
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:08:38.266+0000) > > Have to use his e for a triforce proc instead of execute lol but ive been doing ok with assassin shaco just have to really abuse duskblade by q in auto duskblade proc r auto from u and clone procs duckblade twice for a total of 3 {{item:1401}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3071}} {{item:1001}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3053}} is the build i've been going with. Only 3 games so far but i've won all 3 and have gone very positive in them. I run conqueror with this build though I'd imagine grasp is pretty good too haven't tried it out yet. Clone only gets the number of conq procs you have when you ult so you have to wait till 5 to use it but it's pretty easy with Q + auto > hydra auto reset > E > boxes usually proc it almost instantly then you ult and nobody can really duel you
> [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:48:49.666+0000) > > {{item:1401}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3071}} {{item:1001}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3053}} is the build i've been going with. Only 3 games so far but i've won all 3 and have gone very positive in them. I run conqueror with this build though I'd imagine grasp is pretty good too haven't tried it out yet. Clone only gets the number of conq procs you have when you ult so you have to wait till 5 to use it but it's pretty easy with Q + auto > hydra auto reset > E > boxes usually proc it almost instantly then you ult and nobody can really duel you Ill have to try that i usually go tiamat zerkers duskblade into youmoos then trinity force. Youmoos is good cuz i pop that in stealth and can pick someone who thinks im still pretty far away I go electrocute for the extra burst to cuz his early game is so garbo
: > [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:55:05.562+0000) > > Bruh i'm so sad when i see Shaclone, please buff Shaco only for him. Actually, revert this game back to Season 6, fuck it, those times were the best, atleast i could pick a champion without fearing that a tank will 100-0 me or that Camille will kill me from the fog of war. Shaclone is a piece of shit
> [{quoted}](name=Salamencę,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-19T22:32:32.140+0000) > > Shaclone is a piece of shit For real. I unsubbed from him years ago
Zed genius (EUNE)
: It triggers me so hard. Laners are like "WTF WHERE IS MY LEVEL 2 GANK SHACO" Dude, do you want me to come and deal 13 damage with my E and leave or what
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:37:24.997+0000) > > It triggers me so hard. Laners are like "WTF WHERE IS MY LEVEL 2 GANK SHACO" > Dude, do you want me to come and deal 13 damage with my E and leave or what Ur suppose to take q 2nd lol
Zed genius (EUNE)
: People don't even achknowledge that the champion is useless before 5 items since his abilities are bad, which makes them think shaco is early game champ lol
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:29:05.875+0000) > > People don't even achknowledge that the champion is useless before 5 items since his abilities are bad, which makes them think shaco is early game champ lol Hes midgame to late. Used to be an early game tho
: Riot hates him. I gave up on assassin shaco and now build a bruiser one that can't assassinate that easy but can fight tanks/bruisers really well
> [{quoted}](name=Trash MammaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WizmyFEi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T18:59:11.925+0000) > > Riot hates him. I gave up on assassin shaco and now build a bruiser one that can't assassinate that easy but can fight tanks/bruisers really well Have to use his e for a triforce proc instead of execute lol but ive been doing ok with assassin shaco just have to really abuse duskblade by q in auto duskblade proc r auto from u and clone procs duckblade twice for a total of 3
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
Playing miss fortune and yi top lol boy how many games did i feed that was fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0dNclqFg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T18:42:31.564+0000) > > its been getting progressively worse since season 6 when they put some stupid ai patch in to try and 'help' it. now its just unpredictable bullshit that will actually trap u if u dont have tons of mobility Yeah i can recall over 50 times that ive died or got hit hard because the minion would force me to go backwards or stutter when im trying to pass near a group.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyskered Wyrm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0dNclqFg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T18:44:32.350+0000) > > Yeah i can recall over 50 times that ive died or got hit hard because the minion would force me to go backwards or stutter when im trying to pass near a group. deadass thats 100% real
: You know it's bad when people aren't listed yasuo first anymore
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p11Iblfu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T19:11:29.853+0000) > > You know it's bad when people aren't listed yasuo first anymore yasuo never belonged on the list, boards are just usually fucking stupid.
: Riot fix your fucking minions!
> [{quoted}](name=Whyskered Wyrm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0dNclqFg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-10T18:39:28.290+0000) > > What the fuck did you guys do to them? They random aggro more than ever, pathing around them is so fucked up at times. > > I have just started noticing this in the last month and its getting on my fucking nerves. Its almost impossible to have perfect cs now since i can't point out what minion they are focusing fire on when they randomly switch targets when i hit one. > > Whatever your balance team touches seems to get utterly destroyed, so i would recommend you hire a hobo, or perhaps my grandma, to fix this for you. In fact let them do the next few patches please. its been getting progressively worse since season 6 when they put some stupid ai patch in to try and 'help' it. now its just unpredictable bullshit that will actually trap u if u dont have tons of mobility
Comentários de Rioters
Critty92 (EUNE)
: What are the best support runes for punishing aggressiveness from enemies?
Bone plating op asf in lane if u think ur gonna get harassed a lot
: How do you climb out of silver
Just keep playing. Experience is never a bad thing and try and watch some high elo neeko gameplay for little tips and tricks
l MrD l (NA)
: bit of an unpopular opinion for kayn but
I disagree hec cant go thrru walls lol plus it feels like hec does more damage. Fucking busted ass champ
Ar0KA (NA)
: Matched w/ players w/ higher ELO than me in ranked
Is ur duoq higher rank then u cuz that will get u in games with higher ranks. Matchmaking always makes the other team slightly higher elo to make up for people duoqing
: Tank Junglers.....A Thing of the Past?
Bruisers usually dominate the jungle role because they are very well rounded with some mobility. Tanks need to be broken to be more useful then bruisers in the jungle. So please lets not make jungle even more shitty to play by forcing tanks into the role. The only thing thats fun about jungle left is that u can outplay people to be relevant in the game. Not to mention there is already a bunch of useful tank junglers. Rammus sej amumu nunu etc
: SoloQ is a Clown Fiesta
Thats why i play shaco. Thrive off the feista
Crocele (NA)
: ludens instead of lich bane on Fizz?
I would prob go lichbane on fizz cuz u can weave autos and have a reset but maybe its something i dont know
: While we're at it we should make aftershock proc on attacking an enemy champ, since not everyone has hard CC. Should probably make Sudden impact just work on attacking an enemy champ, since not everyone has a dash/blink/whatever. Maybe give Conquerer the same treatment - Just fully stack it off one hit, not everyone can survive long enough to land 5 attacks on their target without needing to run/getting ded. If you can't tell, this is sarcasm. Shield bash isn't meant for everyone, it's meant for champions WITH SHIELDS. Hence it's name. A large chunk of the roster has some form of shielding in their kit, everyone on the roster has the ability to build shielding items, and you can also get shields from other team members and their items. It has it's niche and literally is BUILT AROUND shields. Making the shield unnecessary undermines the entire point of the rune.
> [{quoted}](name=Lunar Lalafell,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ethY3X2M,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-22T01:46:52.158+0000) > > While we're at it we should make aftershock proc on attacking an enemy champ, since not everyone has hard CC. > > Should probably make Sudden impact just work on attacking an enemy champ, since not everyone has a dash/blink/whatever. > > Maybe give Conquerer the same treatment - Just fully stack it off one hit, not everyone can survive long enough to land 5 attacks on their target without needing to run/getting ded. > > > If you can't tell, this is sarcasm. Shield bash isn't meant for everyone, it's meant for champions WITH SHIELDS. Hence it's name. A large chunk of the roster has some form of shielding in their kit, everyone on the roster has the ability to build shielding items, and you can also get shields from other team members and their items. It has it's niche and literally is BUILT AROUND shields. Making the shield unnecessary undermines the entire point of the rune. It still sucks too even champs who could use it wont because its trash
: Eve passive on Shaco's deceive.
Im pretty sure she doesnt see u and wont ahow the mark. If its a clone idk tho still learninf the matchup. I find its actually pretty easy so far
: hardstuck silver and trying to climb out,need solid advice
Play 1 or 2 champions good and ull get out or abuse broken stuff but generally the more u play the better u get. If u play once every few days maybe dont play ranked unless u can play the next day too. Warming up is pretty important to playing well but be careful not to tilt off it. Just start trying to master something ur good at whether its mechanics or warding and just build game knowledge while you do it. Learning other roles helps too so you can understand how it is they need to play and their matchups too
: Please change Shield Bash because only a few champs can use it right now
: Please change Shield Bash because only a few champs can use it right now
Shield bash kinda sucks id rather take something else on everything
uk Orca (EUW)
: I havent got mid in 6 of the 6 games ive picked it as primary
Ive been playing a lot of fill and only get jg with 1 game of mid. Mind u its a 10 game sample size. ****
Comentários de Rioters
Miirik (NA)
: oh look the enemy picked vayne
lol as if adc's even matter in this meta, they are just free gold for junglers to collect since we're being forced into ganking even more with this patch
: What we need is a second build path for Executioner's Calling. Mostly so that it isn't shoehorned into a percent armor penetration item (that's largely ineffective) but still for AD champions. Personally? I'd suggest a recipe with {{item:3133}} but a price and stats similar to Mortal Reminder so it's better as a mid game or support item versus a rush item.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEJKyBL4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-01T13:28:50.653+0000) > > What we need is a second build path for Executioner's Calling. Mostly so that it isn't shoehorned into a percent armor penetration item (that's largely ineffective) but still for AD champions. > > Personally? I'd suggest a recipe with {{item:3133}} but a price and stats similar to Mortal Reminder so it's better as a mid game or support item versus a rush item. yes i agree, someone who understands the post. good day to you sir.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEJKyBL4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T12:53:30.167+0000) > > We need *less* GW. We actually need **zero** sources of GW except for very situational uses on ults (Such as Katarina's R). Nerf healing and other sustain to compensate. but that would then possibly make certain champions non meta, thus forcing riot to buff items or nerf other things, which would then lead into you get the idea, buffing/nerfing something doesn't always fix the problem but can create countless others the 2 items with grievous wounds are fine, but perhaps the ad version could use a minor tweak to make it better without actually buffing it right out
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEJKyBL4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T13:14:49.085+0000) > > but that would then possibly make certain champions non meta, thus forcing riot to buff items or nerf other things, which would then lead into > > you get the idea, buffing/nerfing something doesn't always fix the problem but can create countless others > > the 2 items with grievous wounds are fine, but perhaps the ad version could use a minor tweak to make it better without actually buffing it right out i personally just feel like the last whisper items are to niche and kinda trash for anyone to build. barely anyone builds lethality anymore unless their an ad assassin. the grievous wounds needs to be moved to another item for ad's
: We need *less* GW. We actually need **zero** sources of GW except for very situational uses on ults (Such as Katarina's R). Nerf healing and other sustain to compensate.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEJKyBL4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T12:53:30.167+0000) > > We need *less* GW. We actually need **zero** sources of GW except for very situational uses on ults (Such as Katarina's R). Nerf healing and other sustain to compensate. yeah because playing against vlad and soraka every game is gonna be fun
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4wTc94G,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T00:44:49.141+0000) > > Reksai doesnt scale nearly as well as hecarim its kinda like how tryndamere can smash anyone with a level 2 all in and have a free lane and just solo carry from that except dont nerf him. I play him Both Hecarim and Rek'sa scale like shit. It's just that Rek'sa is bog standard while Hec is pretty damn OP atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4wTc94G,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T00:51:42.093+0000) > > Both Hecarim and Rek'sa scale like shit. It's just that Rek'sa is bog standard while Hec is pretty damn OP atm. the fuck are you talking about, hecs always been a scaling jungler who USED to need items, expensive items on top of that.
: by the time he has Rhaast you should have {{item:3123}} or {{item:3165}} ...... Rhaast's W is also far slower to activate, meaning you should be able to dodge it.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UigGGTX7,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-04-25T16:57:20.269+0000) > > by the time he has Rhaast you should have {{item:3123}} or {{item:3165}} ...... > > Rhaast's W is also far slower to activate, meaning you should be able to dodge it. No because u usually have tiamat jg item and black cleaver. Not many junglers can buy either of those but maybe ur mid could rush morellos if they are ahead.
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4wTc94G,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-25T12:30:55.736+0000) > > Good because a level 2 hecarim with red should not fucking be able to beat a level 2 reksai And why not?
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F4wTc94G,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-25T16:29:37.894+0000) > > And why not? Reksai doesnt scale nearly as well as hecarim its kinda like how tryndamere can smash anyone with a level 2 all in and have a free lane and just solo carry from that except dont nerf him. I play him
: how i beat vayne?
Cc or burst. Shes insanely squishy so if u can safely get on her shes ded af
: I hate it when people use the excuse of playing blind/draft as justification to do completely troll things that ruin the experience of others. "Oh calm down lol we lose so what it's just normals" Doesn't mean I like it when I lose after wasting half an hour of time...
> [{quoted}](name=YiffMeImAFurry,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KaLO0NYp,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-25T09:47:52.072+0000) > > I hate it when people use the excuse of playing blind/draft as justification to do completely troll things that ruin the experience of others. > > "Oh calm down lol we lose so what it's just normals" > > Doesn't mean I like it when I lose after wasting half an hour of time... Its only troll if they arent trying to win
: It's both. If you don't get enough sleep to function or go long enough without it, your brain will involuntarily force it. However, choosing to sleep (or at least rest) is a thing too.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yXWsQr6l,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-25T08:39:31.195+0000) > > It's both. If you don't get enough sleep to function or go long enough without it, your brain will involuntarily force it. However, choosing to sleep (or at least rest) is a thing too. Basically this. Sometimes i choose to go to sleep sometimes i get really drunk and my body chooses for me
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Giving Heca's Q 10% more damage after the first cast made him OP as a duelist
Good because a level 2 hecarim with red should not fucking be able to beat a level 2 reksai
: Serious question, how do you beat Pyke?
When he goes to atun u walk directly to the side out of it and if ur low in a teamfight get out of there asap before pyke starts reseting his ult on you
: "We want people to pick blue Kayn over red Rhaast"
Blue kayn fucking sucks and red kayn is broken because u can kill him 6 times before he gets rhaast and a black cleaver then after that hes overtuned and picks up easy kills.
: Top is a low-pickrate lane, mid is the highest-pickrate one. May I suggest selecting ADC as your secondary for when you're mid?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fUxM7pfz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-22T11:32:46.354+0000) > > Top is a low-pickrate lane, mid is the highest-pickrate one. > > May I suggest selecting ADC as your secondary for when you're mid? Maybe if u wanna make 4 other people lose when u get autofilled
: 3/1 surender vote won't end? Really?
: Happy new split everyone :)
Oh shit its over?? I wouldve played more ranked if i knew i needed to get it done already
LYRKL (EUW)
: Why i think Shaco is in a bad state (IMO)
Shaco could use a proper buff for some qol changes. I heard they are nerfing red trinket to not completely make his boxes useless tho but his clone death could use a change
: Should Riot Revert What League Used Be Like in Season 5
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bUn4EJYq,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:51:27.422+0000) > > I cannot possibly agree with you more. Id rather have a feeder engage nonstop then a carry run away well there's your problem, if you think sion is "a carry"
> [{quoted}](name=Quil Evrything,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bUn4EJYq,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-04-16T03:23:33.034+0000) > > well there's your problem, if you think sion is "a carry" Anyone who gets fed is a carry. Read into the context of the conversation before u butt in with smartass remarks
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5RiHE7J,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:57:02.636+0000) > > I heard a pro say once when laning against ezreal that he loves the ezreals who dont poke with q and farm with it instead because then its a free lane Well, you have to deplete minions to get los for Q. Q isn't a great poke for that reason. And even then, if you do land it, you need an early sheen to make it at all threatening.
> [{quoted}](name=Akira Kid41,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5RiHE7J,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-15T22:18:20.012+0000) > > Well, you have to deplete minions to get los for Q. Q isn't a great poke for that reason. And even then, if you do land it, you need an early sheen to make it at all threatening. Man if people didnt go klepto so much it would do damage
Exibir mais

Grimspeake

Nível 163 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão