GuuMi (NA)
: New little legends and rn-jesus
Thanks for the varied responses, I'm really hoping that if this is said enough times that Riot will pay attention to it and make something happen.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Nextris (NA)
: just means u have low mmr
> [{quoted}](name=Nextris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AiAHamQX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-29T00:09:07.954+0000) > > just means u have low mmr But that's the thing, I don't. I'm playing with mostly Diamond 4 players and the occasional Diamond 3. I don't see too many Plat 1 players, maybe about 2 every other game.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Lt Cobra (NA)
: No you've been reported for harassment, If you disagree with something I said just say simply I disagree, I dont need your speech where you try to act like your the CEO of something. You disrespect me but acting like Plat is nothing and doesnt involve any hardwork and you act like im totally not qualified to speak my mind. Please. Leave me alone and stop replying.
> [{quoted}](name=Lt Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uzFroRiU,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-01T23:02:04.924+0000) > > No you've been reported for harassment, If you disagree with something I said just say simply I disagree, I dont need your speech where you try to act like your the CEO of something. You disrespect me but acting like Plat is nothing and doesnt involve any hardwork and you act like im totally not qualified to speak my mind. Please. Leave me alone and stop replying. Weird definition for harassment, and I'm not just going to simply say I disagree without explaining why, that's just dumb. And you definitely are qualified to speak your mind, but it works both ways, so am I, so is everyone else. But fine, I'll leave you alone.
Lt Cobra (NA)
: Welcome to league GuuMi , you were just reported offensive, why because I didn't ask you to attack me and everything you said and the way you said it did. Lets behave professional please. Im sure your familiar with Perma Bans so I'd advise you not to repeat this mistake multiple times. My grammar is not so bad that you cant understand the point I was trying to make; you made that quite clear and I could be older then you so dont disrespect me and call me son.
> [{quoted}](name=Lt Cobra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uzFroRiU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-10-30T15:44:56.582+0000) > > Welcome to league GuuMi , > > you were just reported offensive, why because I didn't ask you to attack me and everything you said and the way you said it did. Lets behave professional please. Im sure your familiar with Perma Bans so I'd advise you not to repeat this mistake multiple times. My grammar is not so bad that you cant understand the point I was trying to make; you made that quite clear and I could be older then you so dont disrespect me and call me son. Uhhh, okay? I'm just keeping it real with you. You used the fact that you played Starcraft 2 at a platinum level for 4 years (20% of players in that league) as a qualification for knowing a well designed ranked system about a MOBA game. That's just kind of silly. All you did was recommend the old solo queue without the duo queue option on top of maybe having the option of only queuing with other level 5 mastery players, the queue time for that would be ridiculously high. Also, I've never been punished in league of legends through out my 5 years of playing, let alone a warning. I had a really hard time trying to understand your post, but I took the time to try understand it, that's all I was saying. It also really doesn't matter who is older than who here, that's completely irrelevant. So with that all out of the way, it took you an entire month to respond to this... This post is completely dead but for some reason you decided to respond a month later, why? I had completely forgotten this existed and had to re-read everything. Final words, if you want to make a post about game changing mechanics, but can only respond to people who challenge your idea's with, "you're reported for offending me." Then you're not going to be taken seriously. I don't think I could have said that in a nicer way. Good day.
: Duo partner?
Team recruitment is probably where you wanna post this. Also, you had some serious static thingy going on at the start of the video? Might wanna check that out next time you make one.
Lt Cobra (NA)
: Solo Ranked Players are a huge disadvantage!
So first of all, you try to explain why you're qualified and knowledgeable about this subject by bringing up the fact that you were a Platinum player on 3 accounts. As much as I hate to burst your bubble, but Platinum is really much of a big deal in Starcraft. Also, these are just 2 very different games. The fact that you're a player who's dedicated to the game should make anyone qualified enough to state an opinion. Second, all you recommended was to bring back the old system, without Duo-queue. Your last idea was to only allow players to play champions who they have a level 5 mastery and higher? I think I read that correctly? I shouldn't even have to explain why that's a bad idea. On an off topic note, re-read your post before posting it, so many grammar mistakes, like, I'm really bad at English too, but damn son.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
RiotBok (NA)
: Just to confirm-Have you tried all the steps in our [Patching Issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202969434-Patching-Issues) article? If you could, go ahead and run through all the steps in there. Let me know if you're still having troubles afterwards!
> [{quoted}](name=RiotBok,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=yUAR9rp2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-19T20:28:02.848+0000) > > Just to confirm-Have you tried all the steps in our [Patching Issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202969434-Patching-Issues) article? If you could, go ahead and run through all the steps in there. Let me know if you're still having troubles afterwards! I'm going through them now. Reset winsock did not work, refresh rate did not work. Trying to force a Re-patch now. I'll update later. *Update, the force re-patch did not work. **Update: Nothing from the patching list has worked. Hopefully once I get a reply from my ticket I'll post in here on how to fix it and on the boards. This may take a while
So Beefy (NA)
: Game wont start
Same here. Already tried restarting, running as admin and that is about as far as my knowledge goes.
Meddler (NA)
: Mid-season stuff that may be harder to spot on the PBE
You guys want to make the early game more exciting, yet you're punishing early tower dives? Whats the reasoning behind this?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Only players with US/Canadian IP addresses playing in other Riot regions will have a free transfer token applied to their accounts. Because of this, your account does not appear to qualify :(
> [{quoted}](name=dArtagnan,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=PZclbVoE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-08-25T14:55:52.266+0000) > > Only players with US/Canadian IP addresses playing in other Riot regions will have a free transfer token applied to their accounts. Because of this, your account does not appear to qualify :( Just to make sure I'm getting this right, if I'm playing on LAN but live in North America (east coast to be specific) I'll get a free transfer?
Comentários de Rioters
: Experienced Diamond 1 Coach
Hi, I'm a plat 1 support main, I would love some coaching. IGN: Momiji WAN
Comentários de Rioters
: Sailor Gangplank Should eat spinach instead of oranges.
Do people really not get this reference? Come on people... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KioBwAHmUjk
Comentários de Rioters
: Add me. 5 man Summoners Rift, Draft. Pool Party time!! :D
Comentários de Rioters
: Shinigami Thresh.
"Yooooooo~!" that made me lol. freakin sp4zie.

GuuMi

Nível 103 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão