Comentários de Rioters
: WHAT ARE SOME FUN HIGH MOBILITY CHAMPS LIKE ZED / YAS FOR RANKED?
: Riot games league client right now
How you gonna land is the question we should be asking. Or do we have to die?
: A Ranged scaling monster like Kayle shouldn't allowed to have both slow and self speed up
why are you here complaining? Riot is removing Clepto literally next patch which is gonna nerf kayle pretty hard. The problem isn't the issues you stated, its that they become so much more noticeable when shes ripping your team apart because she's so far ahead. They become prevalent when she's annihilating you but when shes behind, she's put into the ground where she belongs. Just ban her until next patch if it triggered you to the point of making a post on GD
ThaweeOo (NA)
: Disable Champ Select Chat
scroll up to the top of the champ select chat so it doesn't refresh with new comments and the obvious one . . . /mute all
: account in good standing since season 1
Situations like these suck because they would never put in a system to do that, they would just tell you "You should have just kept a cool head and not said what you said" :/
: Be Victorious - 2019 Ranked Rewards
Aatrox's sword looks almost exactly like the Ivory tower shield from Diablo 3 https://gyazo.com/e595ff005e1b4e7d5f96c9cba6851333
: I NEED HELP FOR REWARDS
Do you mean for the 10th anniversary? If you do, you would have had to have an account that was created before they announced that they were doing it (which was probably 2 days ago)
: Olaf skin idea
I think the idea of paying insanely good artists and animators to make a piece of bread with bread arms and legs is literally such a waste of resources... But those animators would probably do it for free and yeah it would be funny lmao
AIQ (NA)
: Bro stay classy, let others say they want to gift you, you don't ask gifts from them. Ask your parents or earn it, go mow a lawn or something. Take some pride in yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lfm3ic6G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T21:09:33.919+0000) > > go mow a lawn or something Lmao true
Comentários de Rioters
: We're changing RP's name
Much needed and really important, thanks for clearing this up, it was keeping me up at night
Comentários de Rioters
: Zac prob won’t get another skin. It’s really hard to make one for his model.
> [{quoted}](name=youngdrago,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3E5jG4Xa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T12:17:54.608+0000) > > Zac prob won’t get another skin. It’s really hard to make one for his model. Fuck giving him a skin, revert his ult again
L4bro (NA)
: Add URF when ARURF is a thing
URF is just full of insanity, the people with better computers will pick champs faster than you, the champs that are broken will get banned, it's just a shit show that can't be contorlled
: Riot defines reportable. I didn't say anything outlining suicide nor was it racial. I cuss and flame sure, but mute me? Why should I get banned for using the chat function, especially when someone can not hear me at a moments notice.
> [{quoted}](name=Gjallahorns,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XrnTPdkt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-23T04:16:50.385+0000) > > Riot defines reportable. I didn't say anything outlining suicide nor was it racial. I cuss and flame sure, but mute me? Why should I get banned for using the chat function, especially when someone can not hear me at a moments notice. But like, why do you feel the need to complain to people that obv don't give a damn, have some respect for yourself and don't waste your time on people who don't care about what you think. That's what stops me HALF the time
: > [{quoted}](name=Haedrig,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pZq2Yqyy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-23T04:15:51.727+0000) > > What a treat, people willing to eat each other alive over whether or not canadians are considered americans; what laughing fish is saying makes sense tho so im on his side lmao Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pZq2Yqyy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-23T04:18:52.449+0000) > > Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well. Gotta respect power, and you are holding these turds by the balls and there is nothing they can do about it
TIKrunk (NA)
: Venting Part 1
why tf are you playing blinds???
: Contrary to popular belief, Nickelback is low-key the greatest band to ever exist. Change my mind.
What a treat, people willing to eat each other alive over whether or not canadians are considered americans; what laughing fish is saying makes sense tho so im on his side lmao
: Why do we have a mute button?
Or just don't say anything reportable
: Why do we have a mute button?
Makes sense to me, but if they reported me for what i said, doesn't that mean i wasn't muted?
: today i encountered a type of troll i never had before
Lmao I think I did this once but I don't like to intentionally ruin someone else's game so I would've just played whatever champ, but like, it's not like kayn is that popular to fp it :/
UniSect (NA)
: "Can someone dodge"
I'm sure someone else will say it but if i ever did ask, its because that -3 lp will force me to play another game with more shoe for brains and hope to allah i win
: optimal use of ahri's ulti
Honestly who wouldn't like cmon
: > [{quoted}](name=Haedrig,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVL78EiE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-23T03:29:12.159+0000) > > I just a "I don't trust anyone on myself except myself" type of thing, I would just lose my mind if they did something stupid or didn't do something that would've come out good You said it kind of weird but I get what you mean.It's like why I don't like to play with other Kayns or Udyrs because I'm gonna see a lot of their f#@k ups since I play those champions a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVL78EiE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T03:39:53.611+0000) > > You said it kind of weird but I get what you mean.It's like why I don't like to play with other Kayns or Udyrs because I'm gonna see a lot of their f#@k ups since I play those champions a lot. lmao i didn't proof read that mb, i fixed it
: Riot, Why Gouge Prices and Swindle New Content?
1820+1820+1350+1350+250+250+250+250+640=7980 price of the package: 9834 RP Hmmmmmmmm Edit: Ah its because the icons can only be purchased through the bundle, therefore they are worth almost 2000 RP more I hope to God someone tells me i'm a shoe and calculated something wrong here Edit: I did not own zoe so throw in 975 and we now at 8955
: 2250RP and the blood of a newborn.
> [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fT7drEVo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-23T03:31:22.240+0000) > > 2250RP and the blood of a newborn. AND THAT'S A GREAT PRICE
: Yall tell me how i was supposed to win this game?
Take it on the chin and move on. Sometimes you just get matched into a game filled with shoes and they'll play the same way they always do and accomplish nothing. But its not all a waste of time, look at you, you cs'd as best you could and you got an amazing score, games like this teach you that you are not shit and that your consistent effort pays off, pat yourself on the back for focusing on the game and playing to the best of your ability. At the end of the day, all those games you put in teach you some things that you will use for future games. This was a clear example that separates you from everyone else that just kept feeding. That game must've been absolute hell and each death much have been incredibly frustrating but you got through it with a level head, you didn't feed, you didn't afk, you saved your complaining until post game because you knew telling them anything would've done nothing. Good job, i'm proud of you man, keep it up, you're doing a good job know your worth and understand that isn't you and once you reach your goal you'll know that this game, as well as future ones, helped you get there :)
: Personal issue in LOL
It's just a "I don't trust anyone on that champ except myself" type of thing, I would just lose my mind if they did something stupid or didn't do something that would've come out good
: Guide on dodging
Mine of theirs? :(
: The time to drink is NOW
another ornn skin would be nice but he's not as popular as we want him to be even though he is crazy strong if you build him right
: You can say _Hell_ btw and yes it will always be the same it's silver.
> [{quoted}](name=anatasjhsh01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fYYuun8w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-22T22:39:28.169+0000) > > You can say _Hell_ btw and yes it will always be the same it's silver. You said a bad word im reporting you
: iirc, they reverted the ult because all of the old Zac mains from before they reworked him complained incessantly about how his old ult was better and that he didn't get to do damage anymore because all his power budget is in new ult etc etc. Personally, I also much prefer the rework ult. It made Zac feel like he had much more control over fights, as an engage tank should, rather than just fling enemies around randomly and have anti-synergy with most champions... But, I doubt Riot will change his ult back at this point. So, rip
> [{quoted}](name=Autrah Fang,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I6ENPOH5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-22T23:23:04.629+0000) > > iirc, they reverted the ult because all of the old Zac mains from before they reworked him complained incessantly about how his old ult was better and that he didn't get to do damage anymore because all his power budget is in new ult etc etc. Personally, I also much prefer the rework ult. It made Zac feel like he had much more control over fights, as an engage tank should, rather than just fling enemies around randomly and have anti-synergy with most champions... > > But, I doubt Riot will change his ult back at this point. So, rip Those old Zac mains where all lower elo, I checked several of the complaints and majority of them were from the lower elo side, the ones that did agree that the new ult was better were higher elo Plat+. Its a shame but i don't want to give up i want my champ back and im gonna keep trying because i loved Zac, he's what got me into plat and would got me higher. I just don't enjoy other champions as much as I did enjoy playing him
: High Noon Darius and Ashe???
Darius and Ashe have too many skins, give Zac one
: > [{quoted}](name=Haedrig,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I6ENPOH5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:56:44.077+0000) > > This is the result of the Zac Ult revert for 2019 > > 2015 ( BEFORE 2017 MID-SEASON ULT REWORK) : _16 games where Zac is seen in proplay_ > ( https://gyazo.com/8c1e762dcf0a39eeb8517b0ab77505e4 ) > > 2016 ( BEFORE 2017 MID-SEASON ULT REWORK) : _14 games where Zac is seen in proplay_ > ( https://gyazo.com/876e2af06f7a6f48e54f6e29ab55fab8 ) > > 2017: The ult change was introduced and his activity in proplay skyrocketed in half a season as opposed to 2 years > **number of games 128** ( https://lol.gamepedia.com/Zac/Statistics/2017 ) > > 2018: The pickup and relocate ult still in the game and the results are almost doubled than that of 2017 > **number of games 246** ( https://lol.gamepedia.com/Zac/Statistics/2018 ) > > 2019: In patch 9.11, Zac ultimate was reverted and you can clearly see how much that took him out of proplay > **number of games 37** ( https://gyazo.com/c992645f5390cf540f46856e4d92e164 ) > this number is still more than double the amount of games in 2015 and 2016 combined due to the ult being reverted mid season > > These statistics clearly show how the reverted ult change hurts Zac in proplay as there is no distinctive ability that separates him from other champions. His 2017 mid-season ult change opened up so much in terms of play making and made him much more of an edge as opposed to this reverted ultimate. There is no question that if his ult was reverted again he would go right back to being a more popular pick and make him played more in both proplay and live servers. There is nothing to gain from this ult revert, there was something special in his pick up ult that proplay saw and wanted that this new ult doesn't have. Does he sell skins?
> [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I6ENPOH5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-22T21:45:40.416+0000) > > Does he sell skins? Nope, he didn't gain popularity after the revert to even pressure riot to give him a skin
: How do I get out of plat
don't play support, easiest way to climb is top lane, brain dead champs. After you get into the elo you want, then start playing other roles but take it from a guy who mained support, its useless and actually holds you back more than helping you climb because you don't learn how to cs properly, farming under pressure and how to be carryable because you are not relying on your skill alone. Sad truth
JHIÑn (EUW)
: My ranked solo/duo que experience
Send a ticket, don't first pick for people, and don't say anything to people who will troll, just play the game because it is incredibly difficult for a system to catch afking so record them staying in fountain and occasionally moving and hope for the best
: Why does pyke have some of the highest base armor in the game
40 more AR doesn't mean jack against APC's or even ADC's because you have a base hp of 2300. Vayne would pick her teeth with you just as easily a garen
: What champ has the most skins?
: Shyvana buff discussion
You're asking to make a busted champ because yi is busted so it should be ok??? I understand your frustraion with having a champ you play feel weak but take into account shyv can take a dragon at lvl 3 with a {{item:3715}} or a {{item:3706}} while most jglers struggle for jg dominance early, if she manages to snag a drag early, fighting her early jg will be insanely difficult considering she has ar and mr plus an extra 100 g from drag. But thats not even the most broken thing, you're saying (from what i'm understanding) is that after killing a drag, she gets 100 bonus hp, 10 more ar, and 10 more mr. Let me just put this into perspective. You're lvl 18 shyv 6 drakes, no items just base stats. You would have 500 more hp (because that's where you generously capped it) 60 more ar and 60 more mr PLUS 30% CDR from nothing but drags (no runes too) . You would be sitting as 2710 hp, 155 AR, 113 MR, and 30% CDR. The hilarious thing is that you haven't even ulted yet, you would gain 500 more hp and 25 more AR and MR. Shyvana in ultimate form with no items or runes, just dragons HP 3210 AR 180 MR 138 CDR 30% Plus the buffs of 6 drakes I need not say anything else because there is so much more to say about your proposed fury changes that would make her the most broken champion in the entire game as you could build attack speed to constantly have your Ult up and you could build AP or AD and maul teams by yourself. I also fooled around with a tank build, If you built 5 {{item:3083}} and a {{item:1401}} , you would have 8636 hp and when you ulted into a team, you would proc aftershock giving you 120 AR and 115 MR for 2.5 seconds putting you at 300 AR, and 253 MR and after 2.5 seconds, your after shock would explode, dealing 120 + 345 = 465 AOE dmg. Yi has definate counters, focus and cc him to instantly kill him but shyv is a diver, she would be absolute hell to deal with. I don't know much about shyv and how she is in her current state but i was just having some fun with your proposed changes :)
: [Q&A] About You All
1. {{champion:154}} Before ult revert 2. {{champion:154}} After ult revert 3. {{champion:102}} 4. {{champion:223}} 5. {{champion:154}} 6. {{champion:122}} 7. {{champion:154}} 8. {{champion:61}} 9. {{champion:81}} 10. {{champion:412}}
: Have spent 4000 hours on this game.
wrong, you got an emote about 2 years ago (the prestige emote) that displayed how much time you spent on the game.
GROMMI (NA)
: I thought Zac's pickup and absorb R was such a good addition to the game. I don't know if I like his bounce ultimate again, but at least his ap build is stronger again
> [{quoted}](name=GROMMI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gxVwEako,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-20T14:47:43.749+0000) > > I thought Zac's pickup and absorb R was such a good addition to the game. I don't know if I like his bounce ultimate again, but at least his ap build is stronger again Thank you for this comment, you don't know how much it means to have been hounded on by people and finding the one person that agree's with you. The reason it means so much is because you're also the only one that it plat+ and thinks it was a good addition to the game, everyone else that disagreed doesn't understand why and i feel like i wasn't just wasting my time arguing over this change
: The current ult doesnt work with the state of the game. His old ult fit a different meta. The new one was better.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I6ENPOH5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-22T16:26:10.032+0000) > > The current ult doesnt work with the state of the game. > > His old ult fit a different meta. The new one was better. I agree man, I hate what they did with my champ, it was always so much fun playing him with his new ult because you could use it in so many different ways, but with the reverted one, it's just the same thing over and over
: I hated that they reverted his ultimate. Really god damn much. The new ultimate was great thematically (he is LoLs slime monster, being able to kidnap enemies with his body was something unique and fun that made sense for a slime, his new ult... honestly, it doesn't feel special at all) and **had great synergy with his kit**. It gave him a great combo, you go in with E, pull 2 enemies together with Q and then you kidnap them with ult. it also enabled him to bridge the distance to his own team by being able to deliver the enemies to them. His old ult.... is just chaotic. It doesn't feel like a real synergy, you are just randomly throwing enemies around, it doesn't feel as rewarding anymore. ________________ And what triggers me the most: **They didn't change his ult icon with the revert**. Now this icon sits there, always remembering me that he used to have this cool spell that I have used for great wombo combos and plays in the past.... and then I have to go back just jumping around mindlessly. He was an amazing tank that I loved to pick in the jungle.... now I don't feel like picking him much anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I6ENPOH5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-22T17:01:00.992+0000) > > I hated that they reverted his ultimate. Really god damn much. > > The new ultimate was great thematically (he is LoLs slime monster, being able to kidnap enemies with his body was something unique and fun that made sense for a slime, his new ult... honestly, it doesn't feel special at all) and **had great synergy with his kit**. > > It gave him a great combo, you go in with E, pull 2 enemies together with Q and then you kidnap them with ult. it also enabled him to bridge the distance to his own team by being able to deliver the enemies to them. > > His old ult.... is just chaotic. It doesn't feel like a real synergy, you are just randomly throwing enemies around, it doesn't feel as rewarding anymore. > > ________________ > > And what triggers me the most: **They didn't change his ult icon with the revert**. > Now this icon sits there, always remembering me that he used to have this cool spell that I have used for great wombo combos and plays in the past.... and then I have to go back just jumping around mindlessly. He was an amazing tank that I loved to pick in the jungle.... now I don't feel like picking him much anymore. I feel you man, I'm just not having fun playing my main, he is the reason I played the game. I never cared too much on how riot integrates lore into a champion, but what you say makes sense. I just feel like an idiot, hopping around, at least with the old ult there is some fancy tricks with the ult you could pull off with the new q but it just doesn't feel right
Comentários de Rioters
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=warhawk36,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ua9PXxaJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T21:53:20.515+0000) > > I never wished death on any1 you idiot. bro chill i can assume you fucking hate them but don't call me an idiot its not like i have anything against you thats just how it came out and i was too lazy to correct it
: ADC's in gold fuck all of you
Wishing death on them doesn't help, but it sure is funny seeing some one get angry enough to come onto the GD and rant about it
XeriiK (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Haedrig,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=89t0ARkN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-20T14:44:46.358+0000) > > If you one trick riven and you are hard stuck gold for 3 seasons, you're pretty bad. But take this with a grain of salt, I don't consider Riven on the "insanely" difficult champ to master, for example nidelee or lee sin. so after getting in about 200 games you probably have a good understanding of mechanics and what the champion can do and not do (I hope). I would like to assume you watch vods on riven from the higher elo players like adrian or box box or whatever degenerate likes to play the champ but if that still hasn't helped you then it's probably how you play the game and how it works, whats important and what shhould be prioritized over others. Your cs is pretty bad even when you're ahead so that obviously needs to be improved but I would focus on stuff like wave manipulation, map awareness, vision score, match ups, etc. that type of thing. There is nothing wrong with being a shit player, but there is a problem with staying shit, if you care about this game enough to invest time into doing stuff like watching your replays to see what you did wrong or could have done better or reading into matchups and the cd restraints on champion abilities (I know boxbox does) then this might not be the game for you. Prove to yourself that this is your game, that this game deserves your effort because if it doesn't, don't waste your time here. Good luck on making you decision. > > P.S. every challenger Riven main has never struggled to uphold their rank over the seasons. Just food for thought Alright so you are probably right. I already know I'm a shit player, but I don't think its the mechanics that are holding me back as I can fast combo, doublecast, do several oneshot combos. You probably nailed it on the head in terms of I haven't learned the actually hard mechanics of farming under pressure, wave management, and oh my lord my map awareness. I'll probably go the rest of the season and see what happens. After that then maybe I'll decide its too much effort to continuously put time and effort into. Thanks man you are a real one
> [{quoted}](name=XeriiK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=89t0ARkN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-20T20:13:50.237+0000) > > Alright so you are probably right. I already know I'm a shit player, but I don't think its the mechanics that are holding me back as I can fast combo, doublecast, do several oneshot combos. You probably nailed it on the head in terms of I haven't learned the actually hard mechanics of farming under pressure, wave management, and oh my lord my map awareness. I'll probably go the rest of the season and see what happens. After that then maybe I'll decide its too much effort to continuously put time and effort into. > > Thanks man you are a real one Don't worry about it man, we've all been in the same boat :)
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Haedrig,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gxVwEako,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T20:00:42.836+0000) > > Where are you getting your info from because i got mine from riot maxw3ll which i quoted and linked. Show me your "zac players" It was said by RIot Maxw3ll "“We agree that part of Zac’s pattern of diving the back line and doing damage is core to who he is as a champion.” So that right there says players wanted the ult back. Riot has almost never reverted anything out of their own will, most of it is based on player feedback. There's also plenty of players / threads that wanted it https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/uq9WAuLb-revert-zac-changes https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/0h0T2Jew-please-revert-zac-changes https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/zPApJX8a-can-we-get-a-zac-revert https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/GAzZavTY-zac-revert-ult-change https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/bQwodeqW-reminder-that-zac-needs-a-revert https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/BLIl6WYQ-revert-zac-rework
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gxVwEako,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T20:05:52.998+0000) > > It was said by RIot Maxw3ll "“We agree that part of Zac’s pattern of diving the back line and doing damage is core to who he is as a champion.” So that right there says players wanted the ult back. Riot has almost never reverted anything out of their own will, most of it is based on player feedback. Now this is what i have to say to you because for some reason you can't read. Yes he "thinks" its integral to the champ, yes he has people who agree with him, however, I have to be careful when i say this cause the comment will get deleted, he has 70 games as zac spanning over 6 seasons, he's fluctuated between silver and gold in all those seasons. What i am saying is that he doesn't have enough experience to know what is good and bad for the champ. I am saying that i do, I played 6 times the games he did in like 1 season and have over 13 times the mastery points he does, my opinion is valid because i have the experience and know what is good for the champ. I am saying that he, and his group of munchkins, do not
Exibir mais

Haedrig

Nível 242 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão