Eedat (NA)
: Thats not even your profile lmao. Cringey
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JVf47dBw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-14T19:00:39.134+0000) > > Thats not even your profile lmao. Cringey Mate, i was matched with him smh.......
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
IMelchorI (EUW)
: Darius jungle buff on the PBE
Does this guy really needed this buff? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: OP has a 29% winrate bronze. How is anyone taking this post seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananaboi09,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4lQzJKdm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-10T17:08:07.177+0000) > > OP has a 29% winrate bronze. How is anyone taking this post seriously. i lost 9 of my placements and 13 games in a row, matchmaking hasnt been in my favor, sure i coulda played better, but like i said, im not the best player
Comentários de Rioters
: I just made the enemy team dodge 5 times cause i locked in SORAKA TOP
There are too much cancer champs top lane, so there are lots of options
Comentários de Rioters
: Just because they don’t play the way you would or the way they should doesn’t make them trolls. And as someone else said, each placement lowered your mmr. So yes, this is an accurate placement (for the amount of losses you had).
> [{quoted}](name=Degnisyllort,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PMQN1fE1,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-02T16:51:56.531+0000) > > Just because they don’t play the way you would or the way they should doesn’t make them trolls. And as someone else said, each placement lowered your mmr. So yes, this is an accurate placement (for the amount of losses you had). Not listening to pings, not cooperating and purposely dying, was considered trolling last thing i know :/
: > [{quoted}](name=Hot Belly Dancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PMQN1fE1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T15:32:48.481+0000) > > Because i managed to climb hard during season 6, which got me that mmr, then i stopped playing for 3 years (came on here and there) > started playing again last november, so my mmr wasnt that affected. I was gold 3 season 6, with plat mmr > in pre season i was still getting matched with golds and plats so, but this season is strange OK so you aren't as good as when you were regularly playing anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PMQN1fE1,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-02T16:49:45.979+0000) > > OK so you aren't as good as when you were regularly playing anymore. Yep, damn right, im trying to get back to how i was playing.
: How is it Riot's fault that you lost? Blame yourself and try to learn from your mistakes, instead of blaming the establishment.
> [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PMQN1fE1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-02T16:35:44.160+0000) > > How is it Riot's fault that you lost? Blame yourself and try to learn from your mistakes, instead of blaming the establishment. You're right, ive been tilting too much lately and havent played with the same mindset i used to
: You don't get lp decay, but from each reset your MMR is placed lower And you aren't matched with trolls, you're just not as good as you think or have a very broad definition of what a troll actually is, and you're not special enough for riot to just single you out, of the millions of other players just to stop you from getting plat.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PMQN1fE1,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T16:35:27.293+0000) > > You don't get lp decay, but from each reset your MMR is placed lower > > And you aren't matched with trolls, you're just not as good as you think or have a very broad definition of what a troll actually is, and you're not special enough for riot to just single you out, of the millions of other players just to stop you from getting plat. You're right, i havent played as good as i know i can, and yes im not special, but it is a known fact, that matchmaking will purposely match you with feeders when you're are on a losing streak.
: You don’t know what mmr you had as a gold player in season 6, for all you know is those plat players had a low gold mmr. You also got ranked silver the years you had off, so that lowered your mmr even further.
> [{quoted}](name=Degnisyllort,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PMQN1fE1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T15:46:37.395+0000) > > You don’t know what mmr you had as a gold player in season 6, for all you know is those plat players had a low gold mmr. You also got ranked silver the years you had off, so that lowered your mmr even further. Not really, i had a very positive w/r ratio, my mmr wasnt that affected because i barely played, Elo decay only affects plat+ i think, not gold players, doesn't explain getting matched with trolls 13 games in a row, regardless if i win my next 11 games, ill still not be positive, fuck this game
Saezio (EUNE)
: I like how you claim you had plat MMR but you were low silver rank for 5 seasons. Who said your MMR was plat level? xD
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PMQN1fE1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-02T15:07:47.258+0000) > > I like how you claim you had plat MMR but you were low silver rank for 5 seasons. > > Who said your MMR was plat level? xD Because i managed to climb hard during season 6, which got me that mmr, then i stopped playing for 3 years (came on here and there) started playing again last november, so my mmr wasnt that affected. I was gold 3 season 6, with plat mmr in pre season i was still getting matched with golds and plats so, but this season is strange
Comentários de Rioters
QuZeed YT (EUW)
: Riot, nerf instead of buffing
: And what about him is op? The fact he can't clear waves if he trades, his ult isn't even that good and a lot of his damage is in it. Like he is good vs bad players nothing else meaning he is a assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IE4HH4aA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-02T03:35:10.665+0000) > > And what about him is op? The fact he can't clear waves if he trades, his ult isn't even that good and a lot of his damage is in it. > > Like he is good vs bad players nothing else meaning he is a assassin. Have you seen his CD's especially on E? His damage?
Comentários de Rioters
: Last game: 7 hours ago. Call the police, someone is forcing you to play!
> [{quoted}](name=Love Anastasia,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZrnKEGMu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-31T11:31:01.378+0000) > > Last game: 7 hours ago. Call the police, someone is forcing you to play! Ever heard of addiction?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hot Belly Dancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JX08n2rW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-31T10:45:24.237+0000) > > After Riot Games that is. What's wrong buddy?
> [{quoted}](name=Humb1e Rumb1e,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JX08n2rW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-31T11:23:08.271+0000) > > What's wrong buddy? OH Rito sympathizer here
: Blizzard is officially the worst video game company
: > [{quoted}](name=Hot Belly Dancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BwyExlBu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-30T17:03:42.005+0000) > > This season? thats been going for like 2 years at least true, I remember 2 seasons ago I think, I got to d1 with a 65% win rate, then literally lost like 25 out of 30 games in the first 10 mins. dropped to d4 and didn't touch ranked for the rest of the season. last season I only did placements and few games, this year - I don't even know if I wanna do anything. lol
> [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BwyExlBu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-30T18:27:11.051+0000) > > true, I remember 2 seasons ago I think, I got to d1 with a 65% win rate, then literally lost like 25 out of 30 games in the first 10 mins. dropped to d4 and didn't touch ranked for the rest of the season. last season I only did placements and few games, this year - I don't even know if I wanna do anything. lol At least your good at the game, i lost 9 placement games in a row, and got placed in bronze 4 lmao this season now i wonder if i can get back my plat mmr from season 6 lol, man i wished i never came back to this game, after 3 years lel
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSIoP7h4B_M
> [{quoted}](name=Ana Grubin,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMYj6cJ6,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-30T11:52:11.947+0000) > > https://youtu.be/9vx69Pe7Ncs where is that from?
: It's not even just ranked nearly all my normal games have been one sided. Hard to get a good game in this season when they're almost always over in 20 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BwyExlBu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-30T00:44:40.738+0000) > > It's not even just ranked nearly all my normal games have been one sided. Hard to get a good game in this season when they're almost always over in 20 minutes. This season? thats been going for like 2 years at least
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Legends of Runeterra is the most peaceful Riot game to play
: Riot, this is Pathetic.
Dodging shouldnt be harshly punished, because when you get stuck with trolls, you'd wish you had dodged
Comentários de Rioters
: Dodging is annoying
Dodging is a great mechanic to avoid, trolls, unfavorable match ups, i dont mind it.
Comentários de Rioters
Bazerka (NA)
: Luuuuuuunch Break!
When are y'all planning to nerf damage in this game, because currently the state of the game is garbage
: Still succeeds because it's literally the only restaurant of its type in the city.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-11T16:46:16.569+0000) > > Still succeeds because it's literally the only restaurant of its type in the city. Thats the problem, theres barely any competition, so the devs can do what they want, knowing there will still be players.
Comentários de Rioters
: I'm afraid to play ranked because I dont wan't harder competition
Go for it, its always good to play against better people in my honest opinion, then it shows where you lack, and it might help you improve
Jikker (NA)
: His hair is an absolute disaster. I think he wins worst hair in League for me or is at least a contender. What kind of haircut do you think would work for him better?
Man id love him to get a Grimmjow hairstyle.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Thornhub (EUW)
: I'm in a Ghost Game, Can a rioter help? pls?
: Ban her?
I can't tbh, as a top laner i can't afford to, theres too much cancer up there.
Comentários de Rioters
: Where is the outrage about sett?
All the bitching come from females, us men dont give a damn
Comentários de Rioters
: In your opinion, who had the most hype champion release/rework?
Comentários de Rioters
Upgrades (NA)
: Has anyone else been freezing mid game
Lol got ulted my MordeKaiser, moved back under my tower, then suddenly couldnt move, despite anger clicking to move, and yes i died.
Comentários de Rioters
AD Yuumi (NA)
: PBE is a terrible place for any sort of balance feedback. Population is too small. Games are too uneven. We typically completely ignore PBE winrate data as it almost never lines up with what things look like when they go live. It's great for finding bugs, crashes, and performance issues. Also great for collecting feedback on things like visuals, sounds, and higher level gameplay concepts. I found a ton of use in the feedback gained from PBE when I was working on Rengar for example. You could say that "everything that goes to Beta goes live" but if that were true there would be a lot more crashes and framerate issues after patch day.
Yeah yeah, but do you guys like have eyes or something? It doesnt take a genius to see that the idea itself was broken
: Sun Goddess Karma Login Screen - [Unofficial]
Kurogano (NA)
: Why Riot gotta be sexualizing men all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurogano,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dayGd9lV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-09T11:08:38.148+0000) > > Why Riot gotta be sexualizing men all the time. Rito pls
Exibir mais

Hot Belly Dancer

Nível 91 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão