: Is riot ever going to address the massive drop in game performance?
>Considering I tried posting this on reddit and it was shadow-deleted I'm guessing nothing will ever be done. Probably because that subreddit isn't for posting individual bug threads or client complaints. There's a weekly/monthly bug thread where you make those comments. Everything else is removed. Also this post in particular may or may not be removed, it might fit better in Report a Bug or GD. It depends how the mods view it.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=00000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-11-17T19:06:44.344+0000) > > _So you're the guy who came and absolutely downvote bombed my posts this time, 'eh?_ > --- > What are you talking about? Necro posts are pretty much always locked because it's old discussion, it's finished. It's over. It only stays up if everything is still relevant and a conversation is happening around the topic. This is normal across many, many forums. > > As for the second part, Religion is banned. That's not _book-burning_, that's _taking precaution_. How are you going to liken someone to a Nazi for making sure that other people don't take offense to the image of Christ being portrayed like that? People _do_ take offense to that sort of thing _and it's been shown_ to cause problems here. > > Do _I_ agree with it? Perhaps not, but will I uphold that as a rule? I sure will -- because I know that my own personal opinions can't, shouldn't, and won't dictate how I moderate the forums, which is _exactly_ what a good mod does. It's okay, don't waste your saliva (or your fingertips), you lost all credibility. I said i've seen people insulting you as Nazis, and i said i didn't believe it (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/g53JK9pg-so-riot-deleted-the-post-about-needing-more-ways-to-knock-yummi-off-her-target?show=flat) But now i do, that's all. Won't chew my words for a kek moderator. But you're a LoL player before being God Himself, so i guess that explain your mentality. Have fun removing my messages.
> It's okay, don't waste your saliva (or your fingertips), you lost all credibility. You're the only person here with zero credibility. You want to take issues with the mods or their rules? That's fine, you're free to do that as long as you do it in a constructive way. _However,_ you haven't done anything but call the mods Nazis and egotistical because you disagree with their actions. TBH you should consider yourself lucky you aren't banned on the spot. Most other forum operators I know (from **years** of using Reddit, DnD forums, Runescape, WoW, etc.) wouldn't even let you use their service in the first place with that attitude.
: Master yi for no reason is immune to my mf ultimate?
Aelthya (NA)
: Riot, Please Announce This instead of Dropping it!
>So, what am I to do? You probably should have paid more attention to the pass and the description of it, because it was stated on multiple occasions that more content would be released up until the event was over. >I cannot spend money on league right now. Or maybe ever again in the future. Well, that's kind of how prestige skins work. You either spend insane amounts of time or money on them. __________ > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JtiW4AZf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:59:22.466+0000) > > It said right in the Event page that there would be more content added over the course of the event. They revealed that she'd get a Prestige over a month ago, they even said in an ASK RIOT that she was coming to the Worlds event. It's like a 6 weeks or so Event where the first part was Immortal Journey, the next was High Noon and the last was True Damage. They did a similar thing for the Worlds event last year as well, even though most of the content was revealed beforehand. So, yes they could have told some of it sooner but they gave you plenty of time to plan
: But jax that only matters once hes level 6 you know what right ? He only has that pasif once hes lvl 6 and select hes ult and for xin once he select hes w while for annie and sona they got that pasif from the start they dont need to click on anything to have it they just need to use abiltys.
You realize people spend more time in-game _after_ level 6 than they do before level 6, right? By your logic, Corki, Pyke, and even other champions like Shyvana shouldn't have indicators because they need to put a point in it. That goes against the whole reason for those meters being added in the first place, which was for clarity and QoL changes.
: Welp today was a good day
bidoof best pokemon NA
: Senna's design is ripped straight from Transistor.
>She's a slender, cloaked woman wielding an oversized weapon. There have been plenty of slender women who wield oversized weapons. Just off the top of my head, Meru from Legend of Dragoon, Ryuko from Kill La Kill. Hell, plenty of slender men wield oversized weapons as well. See: Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Zabuza Momochi... [** It's a common trope. **](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BFS) Nobody is copying anyone. >Her weapon is a giant rectangle with a hole poked through the middle of it, but this time it's a gun instead of a sword. Using that logic, Transistor is a rip off of Xenoblade. The Monado is a sword with a hole in it, ergo Transistor is a copy, right? >The weapon absorbs the souls of the things it kills to empower itself. _...and?_ There's a whole reason for her weapon doing that. The Thresh/Lucian/Senna storyline _**(which, btw, came out in 2013, one year before Transistor's release)**_ has revolved around souls and killing or saving them. But because Transistor was released in the meantime, that means Senna is now copying Red's design? >Senna can become a wraith and traverses a spirit realm similar to Transistor's alternate digital realm. 1 - Senna doesn't "traverse the spirit realm", she just camouflages herself as a spirit. Nowhere in her base lore (unless I missed something in one of the side stories) does it mention her going to the realm of the spirits, just that she covers herself in the Black Mist. 2 - Even if Senna did that, _Red wasn't the first person to traverse a spirit realm._ Shen currently does it, Lilith from Borderlands does it, plenty of other characters have done it before her. >She has narrative about her and a loved one combating evil captors. Yeah...? The theme of revenge is massive if you know... writing lol >The evil corrupting the Shadow Isles is quite similar in concept to the Process corrupting the Cloudbank, in that they're plagues that resurrect the dead and change the scenery and somesuch. And the Shadow Isles were released in 2013 or before then, a year before Transistor's release, so what are you getting at? >Really, the only differences I see are the color pallet and the sort of game they're in. Yes, let's ignore the story and setting of each character (Transistor's futuristic setting to Runeterra's more medieval/fantasy one), their fighting styles (Red's close combat sword style compared to Senna's ranged, supportive one), and the context of why they do what they do, instead choosing to call it all a rip off. Even though, _for the final time_, Transistor came out after Thresh/Lucian and basically everything about Senna was designed/created/conceived at that point in time and has roots linking back to the originals created in 2013. Come on, man.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2Gaw0RNa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-28T17:46:53.927+0000) > > If you previously received a 14-day suspension, that means you engaged in frequent toxicity or used zero-tolerance language such as racism or homophobia. On that 14-day suspension reform card, it was stated that _any_ continued negativity would result in a permanent ban. > Chromba: _**f*g**_ > Chromba: srsly > Chromba: G > Chromba: F > Chromba: Y > __________ > Chromba: morde > Chromba: pls > Chromba: fuck off > Chromba: _**f*g**_ > Chromba: xD > > Even if your chat log _wasn't_ toxic (which it was) you used zero-tolerance language on two separate occasions, both of which were directed in a derogatory way. why is there a warning for the toxic players in form of a 10 game chat restriction into a 25 game chat restriction and then into a 14 day ban but I instantly get a 14 day ban for inting one normal game?
Because chat and gameplay punishments take place on separate ladders, and intentional feeding is one of the worst things you can do in this game. There is absolutely zero tolerance for it (even in normals) so they hand out very severe punishments for it. You won't get permabanned unless you int or grief another game. If you commit a chat related offense (such as standard toxicity) you will still start off with a "clean slate" on that ladder.
: Doesn't say that anywhere though, and normally to even get a chance of getting chroma you need to buy the skin, but in this case they're giving you chroma's without having to buy it, and not telling you you need to buy it too lol.. Seems stingy af...
The thing you purchased is an extension of the base skin. It is a recolor of the **base skin. ** If you don't have the skin, logically you shouldn't and wouldn't be able to use the chroma...? Not stingy in the slightest.
: Giants (Shadow of the Colossus GMV) [Song from League of Legends]
I don't get it. You took the cinematics from Shadow of the Colossus and just kind of... slapped Giants in the background? Weird, doesn't really fit. Sorry.
rujitra (NA)
: You not having fun does not mean that most people don't have fun. League of Legends has for years been the most played video game in the world. Period. Full stop. While some other games (looking at you, Fortnite) may have a "fad period" where they overtake League for a few months, League is the most **consistent** game by far.
the fact that you got downvoted just shows how biased people are lol
: KingKongLoL REACTS to the Opening Cerenomy Presented by Mastercard | 201...
Sorry to be brutally honest, but nobody likes this type of content. Speaking to this video in particular, from 2 minutes to 6 minutes (and possibly onward) you stayed dead silent while doing nothing more than bobbing your head and making the occasional small comment like "wow" or "that was cool." The few videos I've seen from you have been good, but please move away from reaction videos. They're very uninteresting to watch, if you really have your heart set on making them please offer an actual reaction.
: MASTERY SHOWN IN LOADING QUEUE NEEDS TO BE DISABLED AND MORE PPL NEED TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT.
>whether you play around it or not it completely takes the fun out of a games when you are consistently targeted for no reason. There is absolutely nothing to stop me from going to [**ChampionMasteryLookup.com**](https://championmasterylookup.derpthemeus.com/) and looking up everything about you and the champions you play. You could have 100,000 mastery points or 1,000,000 mastery points. **People will still flame you.** You can have an Ultimate skin or no skin at all. **People will still flame you.** [](https://.) # _Visible mastery points **do not matter.**_ People will flame you for anything.
: Ruby Chroma Exclusive?
All the Ruby chromas are exclusive (for every skin), the green ones (can't remember the official name) are _sometimes_ limited content-creator ones.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T00:22:58.757+0000) > > It's not just "some players." > > Anyone who runs Stopwatch (which is a lot of people considering how good Inspiration is) has the ability to completely invalidate _any_ person's engage or kill option. > > - Enemy mid goes in on you at level 3, you narrowly survived but got ignited at the last second, ensuring they'd get a 1 for 1? Stopwatch, survive. > > > - AP Malphite ulting your team? Stopwatch, block the brunt of the damage. > > > - Pyke mid-ult and about to kill you, potentially punishing your entire team? Stopwatch, survive, deny his reward/team heavily. > > > - Enemy Wukong engages on you? Stopwatch, most likely survive, your team has more time to reach you and/or you have 2.5 seconds for abilities to come back online or look for an escape route. > > > Even in the worst case scenario when you make a bad play/misuse Stopwatch, you just upgrade it to a Zhonya's or GA and you reset the respective passive of those items + have 15% less cooldown on them. > > Just because it's free/600g doesn't mean it's not a ridiculously strong item in most scenarios, especially considering the active that it comes from is on Zhonya's, _one of the most expensive items in the entire game._ The Inspiration stopwatch can't be used until 10 minutes in. How in the world are people using stopwatch at level 3? I'd argue that having the stopwatch as a counterplay is healthier for the game. Why SHOULDN'T Malphite have to think before ulting you?
> The Inspiration stopwatch can't be used until 10 minutes in. How in the world are people using stopwatch at level 3? "_Small mistake. Swap that for any other level, then._ _Guaranteed 1for1s turn into the enemy falling behind because of Stopwatch._" > I'd argue that having the stopwatch as a counterplay is healthier for the game. Why SHOULDN'T Malphite have to think before ulting you? The problem is that Stopwatch _will_ stop someone whether they "think" or not. It completely negates all engages, kill options, and provides an opportunity to escape regardless of what the opponent does. That's the problem, it's uninteractive.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T01:04:34.492+0000) > > Small mistake. Swap that for any other level, then. > > Guaranteed 1for1s turn into the enemy falling behind because of Stopwatch. > > Those aren't "flaws with my argument." > > The entire community doesn't feel that way and even if they did, that still doesn't justify Stopwatch completely nullifying them. Counterplay should revolve around counter _play_, not denying someone's entire engage or a guaranteed kill because it's past _x_ minutes and you took a certain rune. > > Even if it is just for one-time, Stopwatch is ridiculously strong item. There's never a time where a 2.5 second stasis isn't good. > > One, not everyone who disagrees with you or has a different perspective (or way of explaining those perspectives) is a hater or sarcastic. Just wanted to clear that up. > > Two, the point I was trying to make is that it is too strong _because_ it's a free, one-time use Zhonya's. Zhonya's is one of the most expensive items in the game and if it weren't for that incredibly strong active (that many people dislike and complain about as-is) the item itself would probably drop down to the 1,800-2,300 range. I apologize for saying flaws in your argument, I should've said something different, but would you say nerfing stopwatch would make it a better item? Like getting rid of the FREE stopwatch from inspiration or making it available at say 15 min in game as well as increasing the price of stopwatch to maybe 1k gold or such? I can agree with you when you say that stopwatch is too strong considering how cheap (or free) it is and I'm down for working around that, but I just have a problem with people wanting to get rid of stopwatch completely and those are the people I'm asking my question to.
> I apologize for saying flaws in your argument, It's alright, sorry if I came across as pissy in my comment lol >I should've said something different, but would you say nerfing stopwatch would make it a better item? Like getting rid of the FREE stopwatch from inspiration or making it available at say 15 min in game as well as increasing the price of stopwatch to maybe 1k gold or such? I can agree with you when you say that stopwatch is too strong considering how cheap (or free) it is and I'm down for working around that, but I just have a problem with people wanting to get rid of stopwatch completely and those are the people I'm asking my question to. I have mixed feelings about it, honestly. On one hand, Zhonya's is a powerful item as-is and I think making a more accessible, less costly version of that insanely strong active would be very difficult. Maybe not even possible. On the other hand, I like the idea of a strong, one-time use defensive item. I'd say decreasing the stasis time and increasing the cost would be a good place to start, your suggestion of making it available later in the game would help a lot, too. What currently happens is that someone will take Stopwatch, use it whenever the opportunity comes, then let it sit in their inventory until they buy a 3rd or later item. Making it available later acts as an incentive to use it more carefully and stops people from completely negating your engage or play.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T00:22:58.757+0000) > > It's not just "some players." > > Anyone who runs Stopwatch (which is a lot of people considering how good Inspiration is) has the ability to completely invalidate _any_ person's engage or kill option. > > - Enemy mid goes in on you at level 3, you narrowly survived but got ignited at the last second, ensuring they'd get a 1 for 1? Stopwatch, survive. > > > - AP Malphite ulting your team? Stopwatch, block the brunt of the damage. > > > - Pyke mid-ult and about to kill you, potentially punishing your entire team? Stopwatch, survive, deny his reward/team heavily. > > > - Enemy Wukong engages on you? Stopwatch, most likely survive, your team has more time to reach you and/or you have 2.5 seconds for abilities to come back online or look for an escape route. > > > Even in the worst case scenario when you make a bad play/misuse Stopwatch, you just upgrade it to a Zhonya's or GA and you reset the respective passive of those items + have 15% less cooldown on them. > > Just because it's free/600g doesn't mean it's not a ridiculously strong item in most scenarios, especially considering the active that it comes from is on Zhonya's, _one of the most expensive items in the entire game._ I appreciate you giving your point of view and your side of the argument rather than being sarcastic. You do make a solid point with some flaws such as how the Inspiration rune for free stopwatch doesn't activate till much later than level 3. That and how the community has a huge problem with Pyke ult being broken and Malphite having too high of a AP scaling despite being a tank, but I still get your point. And your last statement is kind of what I'm trying to get at with many of the haters out there, its not ridiculously strong considering its Zhonya's passive is one time use only, and the free version activates late early-mid game.
>You do make a solid point with some flaws such as how the Inspiration rune for free stopwatch doesn't activate till much later than level 3. Small mistake. Swap that for any other level, then. Guaranteed 1for1s turn into the enemy falling behind because of Stopwatch. >That and how the community has a huge problem with Pyke ult being broken and Malphite having too high of a AP scaling despite being a tank, but I still get your point. Those aren't "flaws with my argument." The entire community doesn't feel that way and even if they did, that still doesn't justify Stopwatch completely nullifying them. Counterplay should revolve around counter _play_, not denying someone's entire engage or a guaranteed kill because it's past _x_ minutes and you took a certain rune. Even if it is just for one-time, Stopwatch is ridiculously strong item. There's never a time where a 2.5 second stasis isn't good. > And your last statement is kind of what I'm trying to get at with many of the haters out there, its not ridiculously strong considering its Zhonya's passive is one time use only, and the free version activates late early-mid game. One, not everyone who disagrees with you or has a different perspective (or way of explaining those perspectives) is a hater or sarcastic. Just wanted to clear that up. Two, the point I was trying to make is that it is too strong _because_ it's a free, one-time use Zhonya's. Zhonya's is one of the most expensive items in the game and if it weren't for that incredibly strong active (that many people dislike and complain about as-is) the item itself would probably drop down to the 1,800-2,300 range.
xelaker (NA)
: Even if you don't play a champ that "falls off" you still will as the game goes on.
That's a good thing because being a mid or late-game champion shouldn't auto-win you the game. Your actions **should **matter.
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOEO7s2s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T23:53:10.345+0000) > > Stopwatch isn't the thing that would stop those champions, sorry to tell you. > > The item discourages risk from the enemy. That's why its bad. > > Have you watched any pro games since it was released? Your first sentence is exactly my point, people want it gone cause its annoying to play against for some players. I have watched pro play and seen stopwatch win a lot of fights and games.
It's not just "some players." Anyone who runs Stopwatch (which is a lot of people considering how good Inspiration is) has the ability to completely invalidate _any_ person's engage or kill option. - Enemy mid goes in on you at level 3, you narrowly survived but got ignited at the last second, ensuring they'd get a 1 for 1? Stopwatch, survive. - AP Malphite ulting your team? Stopwatch, block the brunt of the damage. - Pyke mid-ult and about to kill you, potentially punishing your entire team? Stopwatch, survive, deny his reward/team heavily. - Enemy Wukong engages on you? Stopwatch, most likely survive, your team has more time to reach you and/or you have 2.5 seconds for abilities to come back online or look for an escape route. Even in the worst case scenario when you make a bad play/misuse Stopwatch, you just upgrade it to a Zhonya's or GA and you reset the respective passive of those items + have 15% less cooldown on them. Just because it's free/600g doesn't mean it's not a ridiculously strong item in most scenarios, especially considering the active that it comes from is on Zhonya's, _one of the most expensive items in the entire game._
pwc2016 (NA)
: We can all agree...
Sigh... _this_ post again. Look, everyone should know the golden rule. F is for fire, D is for dflash.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AyJjybEM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T23:23:12.765+0000) > > What do you need it for? School or just general use? general use
Personally I really like Android products (since you can do some things that Apple products can't) so I'd recommend a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. You can do the usual stuff like Youtube, social media, etc., plus you can add MP3s/emulators a lot easier. Last I checked (at least at my old job which sold tablets and whatnot) you can get them used for like 80-130+ depending on the model.
: buying a tablet
What do you need it for? School or just general use?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NmXHwfE8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T17:53:42.243+0000) > > You're literally playing one of the strongest supports in the game. > > The role is not the problem. really? ok einstien, explain to me how come when i get an infinate amount of picks have a ward score of nearly 70, 33 wards placed 8 control wards bought in one game, peel like a madman use my pings to coordinate a pick i still feel useless if my team blind checks a bush eveeeen though i pinged NO DON'T GO THERE because we can't see the enemy? i work my ass off to get my adc fed and you're telling me its not the role.
> really? ok einstien, _Sigh..._ >explain to me how come when i get an infinate amount of picks have a ward score of nearly 70, 33 wards placed 8 control wards bought in one game, peel like a madman use my pings to coordinate a pick i still feel useless if my team blind checks a bush eveeeen though i pinged NO DON'T GO THERE because we can't see the enemy? i work my ass off to get my adc fed and you're telling me its not the role. Because, much like every other role in this _team based game_, you have to rely on your _team._ You could be 30/0/12 on Vayne and still lose if your team doesn't pull their weight. Same goes for Riven, Yasuo, Kai'sa, or any of these other "carry" champions. A support can turn the tides of any match but at the end of the day, they need a team to back them up. Just because you lost a few games where you played well as a support does not mean the role is useless or in need of changes.
Ehhhh (EUW)
: Qiyana 4 fingers?
I think it's just the angle of the photo. Her thumb would be behind/in the palm of her hand, you wouldn't be able to see it from this perspective. She's also got all 5 on the other hand (Senna's shoulder) so it would be really odd if they remembered one finger and not the other lol
: support role is usless
You're literally playing one of the strongest supports in the game. The role is not the problem.
: It's like he was designed to be the most frustrating part of blitz and an assassin when playing against him. He enables lvl 1 invades which makes things worse.
> It's like he was designed to be the most frustrating part of blitz and an assassin when playing against him. The "most frustrating" part of Blitz is his hook, I assume? Pyke has one of the worst hooks out of the bunch. Yes, he can move while channeling it but it takes him 3 full seconds just to reach the same length as a Thresh hook. He also doesn't have any guaranteed followup, atleast not as concrete as Thresh's Flay, Nautilus' E/passive, or Blitzcrank's E. >He enables lvl 1 invades which makes things worse. Literally every hook champion enables level 1 invades. In fact, Pyke's level 1 is probably the worst out of all of those champions since he doesn't have anything comparable to Nautilus' passive stun or tankiness, Thresh's ranged AA's, and Blitzcrank's insane combination of hook range + speed. The slow at level one combined with the 3 second channel is a massive detriment at that point in the game.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YK1RVQwp,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-04T19:02:18.510+0000) > > Actually, Gameplay+ was removed because it was completely dead and required consistent moderation, something that's hard for the volunteer team to do. I don't know how many more times I have to say this, but G+ was not dead in the traditional sense. We had tons of submissions right up to the end. The problems were that it wasn't fulfilling our needs (turns out higher-quality posts foster less discussion in proportion to views) and it required far too much labor to maintain. It just wasn't sustainable. >The number of serious submissions we received was always low, but in recent weeks it has dropped to a level that makes it difficult to justify putting in the work required to review and approve posts. The key word there is _serious_. Another issue we had was that some people thought it funny to submit garbage and junk up the review process.
> I don't know how many more times I have to say this, but G+ was not dead in the traditional sense. We had tons of submissions right up to the end. The problems were that it wasn't fulfilling our needs (turns out higher-quality posts foster less discussion in proportion to views) and it required far too much labor to maintain. It just wasn't sustainable. I just used "completely dead" as a catch-all term for the low amount of responses, poor quality post submissions, and lack of use compared to the regular Gameplay board. I even somewhat doubled back on that later when I said: >The board itself was _rarely used_. It wasn't due to the "mods not letting you critique Riot", it was because a lack of input and consistent, good-quality feedback/submissions. I know it wasn't 100% unused. Forgive my poor wording.
: Gameplay+ died because the mods wouldn't let you critique riot at all and were way too severe about not letting stuff in. In doing so they told the community that "thoughtful posts aren't welcome". They didn't move posts they didn't like to the normal gameplay boards. They didn't take thoughtful posts on gameplay and move them to gameplay+ as a way of highlighting good OPs. IMO they've got no right to complain about the quality of posts on gameplay. They had their chance and blew it.
> Gameplay+ died because the mods wouldn't let you critique riot at all and were way too severe about not letting stuff in. In doing so they told the community that "thoughtful posts aren't welcome". Well first off, you weren't supposed to be critiquing _Riot_. You were supposed to be critiquing (and discussing) the _game_ in a healthy way. The way you worded that just leads me to believe that people sorely missed the mark for what G+ was intended to do. Secondly, I actually read almost every single post that G+ produced. A large majority of them were well thought out and constructive. They were good posts, the issue was the lack of input that met the criteria and the constant moderation requirement. [**Here's a direct quote from KnightsKemplar:**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus/OByzGOoq-a-postmortem-on-gameplay) >We could unpack that for some time, but I think the key issue here can be seen clearly in the numbers; **if this sub-board was meeting our goals, we would have relatively few views on those posts, but lots of responses. A cursory glance at the current sub-board shows the opposite; those posts get tons of views, but fewer comments than we hoped. As a result, posters knew they would get lots of visibility there, but there wasn’t much active discussion.** >We believe that what we created failed to create the level and type of interest we were hoping for. Many of you have stated that you would have liked us to approve more posts – the truth is, we would have liked that, too. **The number of serious submissions we received was always low, but in recent weeks it has dropped to a level that makes it difficult to justify putting in the work required to review and approve posts.** The board itself was rarely used. It wasn't due to the "mods not letting you critique Riot", it was because a lack of input and consistent, good-quality feedback/submissions. [](https://.) >They didn't move posts they didn't like to the normal gameplay boards. They didn't take thoughtful posts on gameplay and move them to gameplay+ as a way of highlighting good OPs. Because the moderators literally cannot do this. They don't have the tools for it, it is actually impossible for them with the current format/design of the website. > IMO they've got no right to complain about the quality of posts on gameplay. They had their chance and blew it. [** They're still working to improve it, the Gameplay board isn't completely hopeless. **](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/XPgk5MhA-proposed-rules-update-to-gameplay-sub-board-feedback-wanted)
: One was about someone observing Faker's shaking hands and suggesting that Riot's increase in game reaction speeds have compelled players to play at a rate that exceeds the DPI and click speeds their bodies can process. The author was Diamond I, cited their 9 year playing history as having a like problem. That's getting deleted now. Not like suggestions to slow things down ever do anything but bounce of walls. For what it's worth; I agree with him. My hands aren't shaking yet, but that's because I moved away from champions like LB and Nidalee and toward simple clickers like Morgana and Zyra. My thumbs are permanently aching though. And the second response doesn't null the fact that a thread is more than its Original post. And a lot of still existing current posts are still thoughtless garbage.
> One was about someone observing Faker's shaking hands and suggesting that Riot's increase in game reaction speeds have compelled players to play at a rate that exceeds the DPI and click speeds their bodies can process. The author was Diamond I, cited their 9 year playing history as having a like problem. (cont.) I don't know if I agree with that removal in particular if that's all it was. Maybe it was just removed for being in the incorrect spot, that could work in eSports, Concepts & Creations, GD, or Gameplay. It's kind of up to the mod's discretion. Could also be that the OP deleted it themselves although that's unlikely > And the second response doesn't null the fact that a thread is more than its Original post. And a lot of still existing current posts are still thoughtless garbage. The responses aren't "on trial" after they've been reported, the base post is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bUUGcn5g,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T19:06:05.638+0000) > > Actually, if you bothered to look at OP's match history, they barely, if ever, play URF. > > The fact that they played multiple games in a row with different champions (that they've never played before) is a massive red flag. "The fact that OP doesn't play a gamemode when said gamemode isn't available and suddenly played it a bunch of times after it became available is a surefire way to determine he got hacked." - you right here. Not it's not. Switched summoners is a way to determine an account breach or account sharing. Played modes is not.
>"The fact that OP doesn't play a gamemode when said gamemode isn't available and suddenly played it a bunch of times after it became available is a surefire way to determine he got hacked." - you right here. >Not it's not. Switched summoners is a way to determine an account breach or account sharing. Played modes is not. TBH I forgot that URF started on the 28th, I thought it was the 27th. That doesn't change the fact that OP specifically said: "Somebody has managed to get into my account and played 4 urf games, and got my account banned." That stands to reason it wasn't them playing those 4 URF games. Different modes are **definitely** indicative of whether or not someone's account has been compromised. If someone exclusively plays norms, then moves into ranked and never goes back, that means something is up. Same for TFT, ARAM, SR blind, SR draft, RGMs, etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bUUGcn5g,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:16:58.306+0000) > > No, actually. You're incredibly far off. > > The chances are pretty good, somewhere in the 80%+ range. As long as OP can prove the account was hacked and that it wasn't them in those games, Riot will generally overturn the ban. As long as it wasn't for toxicity. And considering it's pretty much impossible to do that the chances are near 0.
Actually, if you bothered to look at OP's match history, they barely, if ever, play URF. The fact that they played multiple games in a row with different champions (that they've never played before) is a massive red flag.
Kovorix (EUW)
: They had Gameplay+ with very well written posts, and they ignored ut and renamed it RANT. So you know how well they think about posts, they don't care.
Actually, Gameplay+ was removed because it was completely dead and required consistent moderation, something that's hard for the volunteer team to do. Logically, it doesn't even make sense to say they "renamed" G+ to RANT because they're polar opposites. One had well thought out discussions, the other has posts like "Fuck Yasuo dumb champion cancer."
: Pretty much 0. Account security on this level is your own responsibility. While we should have 2FA in 2019 by default Riot hasn't released one yet while they have the methods to do so (looking at Clash account verification...). If you really got hacked (although I'd suspect that your account info was stolen and not your account hacked) I fear you're out of luck.
No, actually. You're incredibly far off. The chances are pretty good, somewhere in the 80%+ range. As long as OP can prove the account was hacked and that it wasn't them in those games, Riot will generally overturn the ban. As long as it wasn't for toxicity.
: And it probably will. I posted fully expecting a countdown. Also, even if an OP is nonconstructive and low effort, that doesn't mean the following ones are. Furthermore, the posts being left behind seem to be the most nonconstructive posts here. The ones they are deleting are the ones that evoke deliberation and thought (even if the OP started with a 2-3 liner thought that was responded to by players like you or me).
> Also, even if an OP is nonconstructive and low effort, that doesn't mean the following ones are. > Furthermore, the posts being left behind seem to be the most nonconstructive posts here. I didn't see all the removed posts so I can't really offer much more than what I said before. The mods don't see every post that gets created, most of the time those posts have to be reported to get removed. As you can see from Eedat's and my response, a lot of people think the Gameplay board is largely a joke and as such, many people report them. > The ones they are deleting are the ones that evoke deliberation and thought (even if the OP started with a 2-3 liner thought that was responded to by players like you or me). Thought and constructive replies on a non-constructive post doesn't change the fact that... it's still a non-constructive post.
: What's going on with Gameplay moderation today?
They remove any content considered to be low effort and non-constructive. ...it's Gameplay, there are a lot of those. Ironically enough, this post _could_ be removed because it's not in [**Discuss the Boards.**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation)
: They would rather have 8 million concurrent users than at least 10 million concurrent users with more gamemodes/RGM. It doesn't make sense but hey we can only let the kids make their own mistakes after letting them know. One day they will learn.
...RGMs definitely _would not_ add another 2,000,000 concurrent users lol The main reason people play League is for SR and ARAM, every other mode has failed miserably in terms of playercount (aside from maybe URF.) It sucks because I'd love to play Nexus Blitz again but almost every mode has been dead on release or hasn't maintained enough active users to stay operational.
Bloodloss (EUW)
: I have plenty of intent to improve the game, however when you say anything constructive to about 90% of players you get either ignored or called out for "flaming", telling people not to do things a certain way is almost always looked at as patronizing regardless of intent. Speaking of intent, it is entirely within my rights to cite someone's stats, regardless of the intent - stating what is out there and plain to see, not something subjective whatsoever, is not an insult but rather a fact, regardless of how I said it. My purpose there wasn't to put someone down, but rather to render his opinion on the subject irrelevant, I personally don't take advice from lower ranked players with over 10 times my games played but carry a negative winrate. Clearly not the same intent as you stated. Now, is it something objectively nice and positive? No, but that doesn't change the fact that I am stating facts. The worst thing I said was to call a player hardstuck, which, while not necessarily nice either, is not an insult and rather a fact. I myself could be said to be hardstuck, I've had multiple accounts that peaked at a certain elo and I never got them further than that. Just because something isn't nice, that doesn't mean it cannot be said or should be taken as an insult. People who play this game have this tendency to take every negative comment on their play as a person insult to their person, as if I, or whoever makes them, is attempting to ruin their very livelihood. Newsflash folks, you're not all streamers living off this game, and you deserve to be called out for making awful mistakes, you will never improve if everyone tells you you did fine when you flash flay a cannon minion. As for the last thing you said, yes, the overwhelming majority of the community is not in "high elo", regardless of where the line is drawn, be it plat, diamond, or higher. The problem here is that, and I am sure quite a few lower ranked players would agree, there are simply far more players who do not take the game seriously in lower elos; I use high elo as an example of player dissatisfaction because A) players at high ranks are the best we have at the game, B) they look at the game more accurately and care a lot more about soloQ. I'm sure quite a few lower elo players would agree with the idea that chat offenses are being punished too harshly in comparison to anything else. The simple fact is that in low elo resides a significant number of people who do not care whether or not they win games, they simply "play for fun", regardless of outcome. Different discussion though.
> I have plenty of intent to improve the game, however when you say anything constructive to about 90% of players you get either ignored or called out for "flaming", telling people not to do things a certain way is almost always looked at as patronizing regardless of intent. Speaking of intent, it is entirely within my rights to cite someone's stats, regardless of the intent - stating what is out there and plain to see, not something subjective whatsoever, is not an insult but rather a fact, regardless of how I said it. > Clearly not the same intent as you stated. Now, is it something objectively nice and positive? No, but that doesn't change the fact that I am stating facts. The worst thing I said was to call a player hardstuck, which, while not necessarily nice either, is not an insult and rather a fact. I myself could be said to be hardstuck, I've had multiple accounts that peaked at a certain elo and I never got them further than that. Just because something isn't nice, that doesn't mean it cannot be said or should be taken as an insult. Ultimately if your goal is to win, you have to work with people and be the bigger person. Flaming someone isn't going to get you anywhere (and only serves to set you up for punishments) but if you say something in a constructive way, you have a much better chance of reaching that person. It's not flaming when you're actively trying to help someone, at that point you should just mute the player and focus on what you can control. A false report doesn't do anything, there's absolutely no downside to trying to work with your teammates. It might be within your "rights" to cite their stats, that does not mean it's justified and not breaking the rules. >My purpose there wasn't to put someone down, but rather to render his opinion on the subject irrelevant, I personally don't take advice from lower ranked players with over 10 times my games played but carry a negative winrate. You don't get to cite someone's statistics with the sole purpose of rendering their opinion "irrelevant" and then claim that it's not negative. Work **with** your teammates, not **against** them. The way you said that was inherently negative. > People who play this game have this tendency to take every negative comment on their play as a person insult to their person, as if I, or whoever makes them, is attempting to ruin their very livelihood. Newsflash folks, you're not all streamers living off this game, and you deserve to be called out for making awful mistakes, you will never improve if everyone tells you you did fine when you flash flay a cannon minion. As I mentioned in an earlier comment, you don't have to coddle people and you don't have to be their best friend. You just have to not flame them. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has missed a flash hook or flash flay, that shit happens to everyone and "calling them out" for making that awful mistake only serves one purpose, to put them down and not help them improve. Saying "Thresh, that was dogshit, don't ever try to flash flay again" isn't going to improve the situation. Ever. > As for the last thing you said, yes, the overwhelming majority of the community is not in "high elo", regardless of where the line is drawn, be it plat, diamond, or higher. The problem here is that, and I am sure quite a few lower ranked players would agree, there are simply far more players who do not take the game seriously in lower elos; I use high elo as an example of player dissatisfaction because A) players at high ranks are the best we have at the game, B) they look at the game more accurately and care a lot more about soloQ. I'm sure quite a few lower elo players would agree with the idea that chat offenses are being punished too harshly in comparison to anything else. > > The simple fact is that in low elo resides a significant number of people who do not care whether or not they win games, they simply "play for fun", regardless of outcome. Different discussion though. You're right, that is a different discussion. Personally I do think those people should be playing norms and not ranked, but I don't have any control over that and others may disagree with it.
: Heh, alright, I'll leave it be. Sort of a side note, but I notice you've been pretty calmly explaining why the behavior was problematic and I'm curious, how often would you say that gets through to people? See, I've been thinking that these people will never understand why what they're doing is unacceptable, but do you have success with that on here sometimes?
> Heh, alright, I'll leave it be. Thank you, I appreciate it. > Sort of a side note, but I notice you've been pretty calmly explaining why the behavior was problematic and I'm curious, how often would you say that gets through to people? See, I've been thinking that these people will never understand why what they're doing is unacceptable, but do you have success with that on here sometimes? I'm not going to lie, a majority of the posts on PB are just throwaways. Someone gets mad about a chat restriction and/or ban, they make a post calling Riot "snowflakes" or some other insult, then they move on with their lives and nothing comes of it. The reason I make posts and stay active here is because sometimes what you say _does_ strike a chord with people and it helps them through what they're dealing with. Sometimes it will be as simple as getting them to stop flaming, other times it will be some oddly-deep behavioral breakthrough where they realize what they're doing is wrong and that there's another person on the other side of that screen. Whatever the result is, someone needs to be there to calmly and objectively explain things even if others might disagree with it. And of course I'm not trying to act perfect, I've made my fair share of condescending/passive-aggressive comments.
: Aww. I thought this was exactly that place. Any idea where that place is? The punishment is good and deserved. It's bonkers to me that people don't understand that no matter how lame your team is playing, it's always worse to say rude or crappy things to them.
> Aww. I thought this was exactly that place. Any idea where that place is? > That isn't allowed anywhere on the boards. > The punishment is good and deserved. It's bonkers to me that people don't understand that no matter how lame your team is playing, it's always worse to say rude or crappy things to them. Congratulations, doesn't give you the right to go out of your way to provoke and harass someone. Again, just move on please. If morals and good behavior are so important to you, offer constructive advice to this person in particular or be the bigger person and walk away.
: ***
This isn't the place to egg people on and harass them. Say what you need to say regarding the punishment if it's constructive, otherwise, move on.
Bloodloss (EUW)
: These arguments miss the mark. The idea that a NEW player or someone having a bad game could be the one literally not casting spells? Come on, you know as well as I do that is simply not the case. The idea that saying someone is bad is toxic, no, I refuse to believe that you genuinely think that calling someone out for being bad is toxic in a competitive environment where everyone is supposed to have a desire to win and improve. I simply refuse to believe that you genuinely think that, you seem smarter than that. Toxicity would be going so far as to insult people, but calling their in game actions bad is anything but toxic, it is commenting on the state of the game and the idea that you can say comment on someone's actions so long as you're telling them they did good and not bad, is just insane. Calling someone bad and citing their winrate is rulebreaking beahvior? So, you're stating that it is fine for them to be bad, to play poorly, to have awful stats and yet it is NOT okay for me to mention it? Sorry, that's not how logic of any sort works. Next you'll be telling me it is a greater offense for me to state someone is inting, than them actually inting. Sike, the joke here is that it actually is, you will sooner get punished for calling someone an inter than soft inting, and often hard inting games. I do agree that it is easier to ban people based on filtered language rather than more complex ingame actions, but this has little bearing on my account's permaban, does it not? You yourself stated that nothing I said was filtered, I was simply argumentative and negative overall. The majority of players may be able to follow the rules, as am I the majority of the time, but people step out of line sometimes. The issue here isn't that Riot's rules aren't humanly possible to abide by, but the idea that people are dissatisfied with their rules, especially the higher elo you go and talk to better and better players.
> Calling someone bad and citing their winrate is rulebreaking beahvior? So, you're stating that it is fine for them to be bad, to play poorly, to have awful stats and yet it is NOT okay for me to mention it? Sorry, that's not how logic of any sort works. This is where the conversation starts and ends: Your **_intent_ **is what matters. You are not trying to say "Hey, I noticed you have a _x%_ winrate. You should do _x_ to get better." You're citing that winrate and performance in order to put them down. By definition, you are being toxic and negative. You have no interest in improving the "competitive environment" because if you were, you'd be putting more effort into helping your teammates rather than beefing with them all game and trying to use their statistics to dismiss them entirely. You can try to spin it as having a competitive attitude, that does not change the fact that your intention was negative and the way you said it was inherently negative. > I do agree that it is easier to ban people based on filtered language rather than more complex ingame actions, but this has little bearing on my account's permaban, does it not? Well, I wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place. In your original post you said: "NOTHING short of praise can be said, you could have people openly trolling, griefing, wintrading, intentionally feeding, any of the above, and you will NEVER get punished for ANY of it, but god forbid you tell someone they shouldn't troll you? INSTANT permaban." Which I responded to talking about how they are banned, which is how that entire tangent started. >You yourself stated that nothing I said was filtered, I was simply argumentative and negative overall. The majority of players may be able to follow the rules, as am I the majority of the time, but people step out of line sometimes. The issue here isn't that Riot's rules aren't humanly possible to abide by, but the idea that people are dissatisfied with their rules, especially the higher elo you go and talk to better and better players. Even if that were the case, which I doubt and it would require substantial evidence to convince me otherwise, that doesn't change the fact that the rules are incredibly transparent and easy to follow. Skill level is irrelevant when talking about behavior and rule systems. [**Even so, only 10-15% of the community can be considered "high elo", everyone else is in Iron to Gold / Plat.**](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/rankings/rank-distribution)
: Because statistically speaking in a group of five, three isn't the majority in contest to 4 or more. I would go in detail and do some math but it's just majority rules theory.
iirc it's called the overwhelming majority. I _think_ it requires atleast 75% of the group to agree, not the "regular" majority of 51%. It's usually reserved for when a decision effects a large amount of people.
Bloodloss (EUW)
: There's no point in attempting to explain anything from my end, because we are having a conversation about a game company that thinks saying "youre bad" is toxicity in a competitive online experience. I've been banned on other accounts for even less than these logs, albeit this alone is utterly insane. Sure, league continues to be a popular game, but maybe one day people at Riot will realize what everyone and their mother has been saying for years, actions matter more than words. Especially when said words can be COMPLETELY ignored and actions cannot. But, as the meme says, it can't be us! It's all the players that are out of touch! Something people seem to lack the capacity to understand in general is that it is disturbingly easy to grief with no repercussions, but saying something about it gets you banned - a support can simply decide to not cast spells for the entirety of a laning phase and lose you the game alone, but will never get punished for it - however you will, if you say something negative about him/her. This notion that a negative attitude should be reportable and punished is beyond delusional to me, it is a competitive setting and I am not allowed to be unsatisfied? What? What's next, gonna ban Faker or Rekkles or someone else from competitive play cause they cried on stage? This is just hilarious to me EDIT: Remember that post of the guy who intentionally griefed and inted what, twenty games in a row in bronze or silver or something? Posted his opgg and proof it was him on the boards, took Riot 2 weeks to punish him? If all he did was say a few chat banned words, he'd have been out for the count.
> There's no point in attempting to explain anything from my end, because we are having a conversation about a game company that thinks saying "youre bad" is toxicity in a competitive online experience. I've been banned on other accounts for even less than these logs, albeit this alone is utterly insane. Sure, league continues to be a popular game, but maybe one day people at Riot will realize what everyone and their mother has been saying for years, actions matter more than words. Especially when said words can be COMPLETELY ignored and actions cannot. One thing I'd like to point out is that you're not being duped or tricked here, the rules have been transparent from _day one_ and the consequences of these actions are very clear. You're supposed to work **with** your teammates. It's a team game, calling someone bad is the definition of toxicity/negativity. It's not constructive in any context. If you feel differently, that's fine. You're welcome to that opinion. But that isn't going to change the rules, if you can't abide by them then maybe League isn't the right fit for you. > But, as the meme says, it can't be us! It's all the players that are out of touch! Can't remember where I found the statistic, but Riot themselves have confirmed that the large majority of League players have never received any sort of punishment. Polls that have been held here and on Reddit also suggest the same thing. Statistically and factually speaking, Riot _isn't_ out of touch as the majority of players can abide by and agree with the rules. > Something people seem to lack the capacity to understand in general is that it is disturbingly easy to grief with no repercussions, but saying something about it gets you banned - a support can simply decide to not cast spells for the entirety of a laning phase and lose you the game alone, but will never get punished for it - however you will, if you say something negative about him/her. Because one is readily apparent and the other is not? Yes, someone _could_ grief by say, not casting spells or using them at inopportune times. You know who could also do that? Someone who is new to the game, someone who is trying out a new champion, or someone who is genuinely underperforming. If Riot is overly strict with the system, new players and underperforming players are unfairly punished. If Riot is not strict enough with the system, actual rulebreakers go by unpunished. It's not as black-and-white as something like a chat offense where you can simply check if certain words, phrases, or behaviors are being used. >This notion that a negative attitude should be reportable and punished is beyond delusional to me, it is a competitive setting and I am not allowed to be unsatisfied? What? What's next, gonna ban Faker or Rekkles or someone else from competitive play cause they cried on stage? This is just hilarious to me > I see this argument come up a lot, and the answer is always the same. You _do not_ have to coddle other people, you _do not_ have to be polite to them, you _do not_ have to act fake and be everybody's best friend. You just have to not flame them. It's that simple. Get upset with the state of the game, get annoyed with your teammates if you want, the second you start doing nonconstructive things (such as citing someone's winrate and then saying "yikes" in an attempt to discredit them or call them bad like you did in this game), that is considered rulebreaking behavior. It's that simple. > EDIT: Remember that post of the guy who intentionally griefed and inted what, twenty games in a row in bronze or silver or something? Posted his opgg and proof it was him on the boards, took Riot 2 weeks to punish him? If all he did was say a few chat banned words, he'd have been out for the count. Again, because one is readily apparent and easily detected. The other is not. Even so, obvious games where someone goes 0/30 will still face certain problems. Did they effectively hide their actions? Did anyone report them? If they were reported, there is still a _massive_ queue for these games to be reviewed.
Bloodloss (EUW)
: Hilarious stuff, somehow thinking this is how you go around things. People aren't banned for negatively impacting games anywhere near as much as they are for what they type, and you're right, that doesn't justify it, what does justify my behavior is the existence of the mute button. I love the report for "negative attitude" which basically says, so long as youre acting nice and happy, you can do what you like! Glad to know that so long as you have a good attitude about things, you can get away with murder. People grief, troll, etc. but they don't flame anyone, so who cares, am I right? I don't believe I'll get unbanned of course, riot is far too delusional to ever do something like that, but I think it's funny that we live in an age where literally the majority of high elo streamers are calling riot out for a lack of policing soloQ, where people actively attempt to ruin the game for others but dont get punished, yet typing does. Speaking of which, since when is arguing with my teammates and having a passive agressive approach to things a permaban-level offense? Asking for a friend.
> Hilarious stuff, somehow thinking this is how you go around things. People aren't banned for negatively impacting games anywhere near as much as they are for what they type, and you're right, that doesn't justify it, what does justify my behavior is the existence of the mute button. While I agree that it would be nice to see gameplay offenses punished _more often_, the point is that, at the end of the day, it does happen. According to Riot's ruleset and transparent explanation, the existence of a mute button **doesn't** justify that behavior. If you feel differently, sorry, that's not going to change the fact that you will be punished for it. >I love the report for "negative attitude" which basically says, so long as youre acting nice and happy, you can do what you like! Glad to know that so long as you have a good attitude about things, you can get away with murder. Uh... what? Being "nice" doesn't give you a pass when you're intentionally feeding. Gameplay and chat punishments take place on separate ladders, nobody is going to slip by because they said "GLHF" and didn't curse you out. >People grief, troll, etc. but they don't flame anyone, so who cares, am I right? Except **literally nobody** feels that should happen, and that's not what happens. If someone is feeding, I still don't want them in my games. Doesn't matter what they say or how they go about it. > I don't believe I'll get unbanned of course, riot is far too delusional to ever do something like that, but I think it's funny that we live in an age where literally the majority of high elo streamers are calling riot out for a lack of policing soloQ, where people actively attempt to ruin the game for others but dont get punished, yet typing does. Unfortunately, I don't believe you'll get unbanned either, mainly because you ignored the warning(s) you were given. Maybe (if you actually haven't had any prior punishments like you claim) and you can explain the 2-week ban was made in error, just maybe it will be overturned. Every person interprets the punishment system differently. If we're being realistic here, half of those high elo streamers should be punished for frequently being toxic in their own right. >Speaking of which, since when is arguing with my teammates and having a passive agressive approach to things a permaban-level offense? Asking for a friend. When you _just_ got off a two week suspension with a reform card that explicitly stated "Any continued negativity will result in a permanent ban." That's when.
: Mastery Tokens
It varies per champion. S ranks are determined based on your performance in comparison to other players of that role and elo. Generally speaking, you need to have a: - Good K/D/A (good kill participation, low deaths) - A moderate to moderately high ward score (this goes for **every** champion in every role) - A good amount of CS (supports get a bit of a pass on this but it's still important to grab every little bit you can) I'm honestly unsure if objective/tower damage is taken into account, but if it is, you need to participate there as well.
Bloodloss (EUW)
: Excuse me?
>A similar set of logs got me INSTANTLY 2 week banned from honor 3, no chat restriction, no prior offense, and now this? It is literally impossible for that to happen. You cannot receive an immediate 14-day suspension for a chat related offense **without any prior punishments** unless you use racist slurs, homophobic slurs, sexist slurs, or other incredibly offensive terms (such as telling someone to kill themselves.) >What is wrong with this company? What delusions exist in the brains of the game devs at work here? While it's true that you didn't sling any hyper-offensive insults, you spent the large majority of this game arguing with your teammates and making some passive-aggressive/aggressive comments. Bloodloss: pro tip, dont go fleet on kaisa Bloodloss: any pro player Bloodloss: who would tell you the same Bloodloss: XDDDDDDD Bloodloss: XDDDDDDDDD Bloodloss: Thats why he doesnt lmfao Bloodloss: yikes Bloodloss: you have no idea what fleet does Bloodloss: And youre taking it cause you saw someone use it once Bloodloss: 388 games 46% Bloodloss: must be rough Bloodloss: 389 games Bloodloss: 46% Bloodloss: yikes Bloodloss: thast why youre hardstuck Bloodloss: rofl Bloodloss: how about Bloodloss: you Bloodloss: play the game Bloodloss: and dont tell me what to do Bloodloss: lmfao Bloodloss: considering you had a jungler Bloodloss: 4 griefers pogU Bloodloss: yikes player >NOTHING short of praise can be said, you could have people openly trolling, griefing, wintrading, intentionally feeding, any of the above, and you will NEVER get punished for ANY of it, but god forbid you tell someone they shouldn't troll you? INSTANT permaban. People are banned for intentionally feeding, griefing, and wintrading. Even if that weren't the case, that still doesn't justify your behavior. >Good stuff, democracy at its peak when 9 godawful players have the say over one person who knows what theyre doing. Cool! Good news for you, that's not how the system works. Multiple reports do not do anything. One report is all it takes to trigger a game for unbiased, automatic review.
iKrush (EUW)
: Sylas BUG on URF
That's not a bug. If there's a Kalista on the enemy team, Sylas starts with that item and can mark someone as his Oathsworn. They just leave it in the shop regardless of whether or not a Kalista is actually in the game. If she's not there, it does nothing.
floo (EUW)
: He was a mess since release. Shouldn't have ever been a champion tbh
Except there **have** been multiple windows where he was balanced and similar to other champions in terms of performance. It's just factually incorrect to say he was a "mess since release."
: > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QNjwXfeG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T23:52:28.411+0000) > > As a morde main, you're really underselling how strong a 7 second, undodgeable duel is. Just double check who does and doesn't have qss and ult appropriately. I think the biggest issue is things like sivir spellshield and gangplank orange stopping Morde ukt
To be fair, Sivir and Nocturne need to have some good reaction time to stop his ultimate. With Gangplank/QSS/Cleanse, you have a 7 second window to escape.
: Guess it's that time of the year again where everyone starts complaining about Lee Sin
>Even though the last 10+ new/reworked champs have way more broken and overloaded kits with far higher winrates Even if that were true (which I doubt, to be honest) that doesn't change the fact that Lee Sin is a very strong champion in the right hands. You could make the argument that he's overloaded and crowds out other jungle picks. He's got a good clear, great ganks, can counterjungle/countergank very effectively, and has the potential to make huge plays in teamfights. > but let's ignore them lets complain about lee because he is a popular champion to hate on. ...no, it's more likely due to the fact that he's got a high pickrate across all elos, a decent-to-high winrate across all elos (especially for a champion with a 20%+ playrate) and is banned in 1/5 games. He's been relevant and strong for a very long time across all levels of play, it's understandable that he'd be under fire for that.
Exibir mais

Hotarµ

Nível 273 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão