Nubrac (NA)
: Nightblue Copyright Claims and Blocks 1 Mil View Video in Which He Gets Riot Friend to Ban Nubrac
Riot is not listening, they are not taking us seriously. We need to go to extreme lengths.
Hwke94 (NA)
: Remove Pyke Passive Heal.
He has 3 escapes and a full team execute on a "support". Why does he need a passive that regenerates him to full health after every fight? He just builds assassin items, it makes no difference if he could build hp, and if he build hp it would be bs.
: "It's just a meme mode" doesn't matter. TT couldn't sustain even a casual playerbase in it's non-ranked mode, let alone it's ranked. If people weren't playing it for fun, like a 'meme mode' would be played for fun, than I doubt there are people who are going to play it Ranked. If people aren't playing the game mode for fun, than there's a problem with the gamemode, because that's what games are for. Fun. Before you say that TT wasn't fun because it didn't get updates, I call bullshit, if the gamemode was fun, you'd still have a far bigger playerbase playing, because they enjoy the game at it's core despite it's flaws. Claiming it'd be fun if it got updates is a null argument, because once again, Aram still found a playerbase without getting updates. Constant support does not make a mode. So, regardless if Aram is a 'meme mode', it still supported a much larger playerbase in it's casual environment, that TT never had. Late edit: The "It never got updates" excuse also doesn't work because of the fact that new players weren't getting involved in the gamemode. Or if they did, they never stayed long. The "Never got updates" excuse only works if it's the **only reason** people weren't playing it. That's very unlikely.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5PoNfKfk,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-06T04:27:23.996+0000) > > "It's just a meme mode" doesn't matter. TT couldn't sustain even a casual playerbase in it's non-ranked mode, let alone it's ranked. If people weren't playing it for fun, like a 'meme mode' would be played for fun, than I doubt there are people who are going to play it Ranked. > > If people aren't playing the game mode for fun, than there's a problem with the gamemode, because that's what games are for. Fun. Before you say that TT wasn't fun because it didn't get updates, I call bullshit, if the gamemode was fun, you'd still have a far bigger playerbase playing, because they enjoy the game at it's core despite it's flaws. Claiming it'd be fun if it got updates is a null argument, because once again, Aram still found a playerbase without getting updates. Constant support does not make a mode. > > So, regardless if Aram is a 'meme mode', it still supported a much larger playerbase in it's casual environment, that TT never had. > > Late edit: The "It never got updates" excuse also doesn't work because of the fact that new players weren't getting involved in the gamemode. Or if they did, they never stayed long. The "Never got updates" excuse only works if it's the **only reason** people weren't playing it. That's very unlikely. Um so we want TFT then? We all joined up so we can play TFT? Also we want the old cursor completely purged. #Sarcism.
Comentários de Rioters
Hwke94 (NA)
: Get rid of ranked champion countering
They can't do it, they can't have a decent conversation well then your not worth anybody's time waiting for you to die so we can get some decent people so please hurry up and die.
Hwke94 (NA)
: Get rid of ranked champion countering
We all know your like indiana tax scammers at this point, why not try something realistic? You know besides treating us like cattle.
Hwke94 (NA)
: Get rid of ranked champion countering
Why don't you just setup a 5 star rating that can't be rated lower than 5 stars, that will give you the respect you think you need?
Hwke94 (NA)
: Get rid of ranked champion countering
Another mystery dislike, is development team actually doing this?
Hwke94 (NA)
: Get rid of ranked champion countering
What is the point of counter picking? Are we gambling to see who can counter the best or are we just taking champs we're good with? Which league of legends do you want to see?
Hwke94 (NA)
: Get rid of ranked champion countering
Yeah exactly your not forced to do anything.
Comentários de Rioters
Hwke94 (NA)
: You know when you take pyke for every role in the game and still win out
If I were faker and I played pyke I would have a 100% winrate for 100 games
: Yea that's why his has great playrates in everylane Except he doesn't, and only really sees play as support So, not sure what you're on about
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kzLuNgRf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T00:54:12.744+0000) > > Yea that's why his has great playrates in everylane > > Except he doesn't, and only really sees play as support > > So, not sure what you're on about no he definitely wins everything
Comentários de Rioters
Áery (NA)
: Hi Riot, has your fetish for damage made your forget about exhaust?
it should be like 80% damage reduction tbh because ignite does twice as good
Hwke94 (NA)
: What are your thoughts about Pyke? Is he a fair champion?What could be done to improve him if he sux
Comentários de Rioters
: You know Mobility is getting out of control when Riot has to give Annie an MS steriod.
Hwke94 (NA)
: Remove Z- Axis for Ziggs Q over enemy champions
No I'm losing sanity because of numerous reasons. Glad your enjoying nothing to be excited about.
Comentários de Rioters
Eyesack (NA)
: Games literally end at 5 minutes.
Let's not forgot that one teammate is all it takes to throw the match for everyone costing them all 18+ LP in a ranked game.
: 44.1% WR "no chance of winning"
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8s7t7HHI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:03:12.505+0000) > > 44.1% WR > "no chance of winning" I would spit in your general direction. Win rate is so bull because of INTing feeding teamates that run it down even if your nice to them.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Hwke94 (NA)
: Here are some QOL changes that I would implement
leakinb (NA)
: I'm really sick of Pyke
You know I would be perfectly fine with Pyke, if he didn't have that 0 to 100% healing passive.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Anihaku (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Ep2ovIw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T19:11:10.354+0000) > > I am > So fucking sick sick sick > Sick Sick sick > SICK of hearing about Teamfight tactics and I cant wait for its hayday to end and remain a shell of its peak. > Shit like this is doomed from the start it just takes a little longer than 2 weeks to burn out. > > I want Nexus Siege back, I want a new map like Magma chamber. > I don't want Blitz, I don't want Autochess. ^ THIS. I truly hope TFT will die in a dumpster soon. This mode is awful in my opinion and they are taking resources away from the ACTUAL game.
> [{quoted}](name=Anihaku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Ep2ovIw,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-07-31T20:50:11.486+0000) > > ^ THIS. I truly hope TFT will die in a dumpster soon. This mode is awful in my opinion and they are taking resources away from the ACTUAL game. agreed
: https://i.imgur.com/zXWmPDA.jpg[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bBtQ8GEV,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-30T23:16:44.044+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/zXWmPDA.jpg[/img]
: Pyke needs to lose either his anti-poke or anti-catch abilities.
Literally every time I fight this champ, and burst the ever loving crap out of him, he comes back with full hp.
: Save the Twisted Treeline!
What good reason would riot have to axe a quarter of their player base?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: The reason i think tanks are bad right now.
: This and a half. Ezreal will still do great with trinity force, this just makes him so abusive in the mid game due to NEVER being able to escape once a single Q hits you.
: Or you can bait it. Or walk around it. Or wait for Yasuo to breach his own wall to approach you. Or have another enemy lock him down from the side. Or ban him. Or play smart. Up to you.
> [{quoted}](name=The entire team,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4AIYhjOp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T13:51:34.733+0000) > > Or you can bait it. > > Or walk around it. > > Or wait for Yasuo to breach his own wall to approach you. > > Or have another enemy lock him down from the side. > > Or ban him. > > Or play smart. > > Up to you. It's 4 seconds. It's essential a Morgana spell shield for the entire team for 4 seconds, with no damage.
Comentários de Rioters
: Hardly a gimmick when it's almost all of his real defensive power lmao. Do you say the same thing when Sivir spellshields you?
I crush sivir so Idk what your deal is.
: > No other champion in the game has a regular ability block all attacks. Rly?{{champion:24}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:98}} Anyway, since yasuo is not getting any straightforward nerfs, I would prefer him having this much power in windwall that he can misplay, rather than moving it to his almost uncounterable EQ-R combo, his mobility or shield.
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VbNu7Hnj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:16:55.945+0000) > > Rly?{{champion:24}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:98}} > Anyway, since yasuo is not getting any straightforward nerfs, I would prefer him having this much power in windwall that he can misplay, rather than moving it to his almost uncounterable EQ-R combo, his mobility or shield. Both jax and teemo can be hit with abilities
: His windwall will be on a 4x longer cooldown than your offensive abilities. You have to be really bad at the game to get baited by his windwall.
> [{quoted}](name=Supercharge,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VbNu7Hnj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-10T14:49:19.738+0000) > > His windwall will be on a 4x longer cooldown than your offensive abilities. You have to be really bad at the game to get baited by his windwall. Are you serious? Yasuo is a melee champ. If you call bum rushing you, and then throwing windwall to cover his escape being baited, then what is league of legends even?
Hwke94 (NA)
: Are we ever going to nerf Yasuo's windwall?
The windwall stays for 4 seconds bro. That's r%%%%%ed because it blocks for everyone.
Hwke94 (NA)
: Are we ever going to nerf Yasuo's windwall?
This cheap gimmick is the only reason Yasuo wins against me. It's really unfair.
Lapis (OCE)
: Bop and Block nerfs, this is how you get AFK Yuumis
Why? It wasn't even a particularly broken champ? if you wanna take something away from Yuumi take the bonus ad/ap away and replace it with on hit damage..
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:27:29.930+0000) > > You can't get banned for one game that is why. One game? Oh man you never watched him The guy AFK's multiple times, holds games hostage, flames often. He's basically Tyler1 but Tyler doesn't hide that he's like this
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:23:52.861+0000) > > One game? Oh man you never watched him > > The guy AFK's multiple times, holds games hostage, flames often. He's basically Tyler1 but Tyler doesn't hide that he's like this Tyler1 got banned and he had to go through hell to be able to play the game again.
: i found fighting morde as a top laner fun?
: nerf pyke
#removepyke
Exibir mais

Hwke94

Nível 63 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão