: GD, can we make a story together? One word per post.
Quáx (NA)
: Riot literally fucked every college kid in the U.S this weekend.
Rockman (NA)
: Pay your cat tax
https://imgur.com/a/hoerfxL https://imgur.com/a/dTbDAOs
: "Black Widow" official Teaser got released just yesterday
: Put Nexus Blitz in permanent mode or I jump out of my building
: What champ looks like they would eat orphans.
Okraki (NA)
: Elon Musk New CyberTruck
It's hideous people have been making memes non stop on Reddit.
: The Botters Are back....
There is probably a co-op vs AI game going right now that has no human players in it.
Mártir (EUW)
: I played Coop Vs AI... My 4 teammates were also bots, Lol.
I wonder how often 5 bots get matched together and a game is played with no human players.
: It has to be bugged. I just uploaded a clip of a cait one shotting my carry from 100% health. The auto attack lands, takes 40% of the health, and my carry is immediately executed by elder for the other 60%. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYVXIlY3eM&feature=youtu.be
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0xHmm5Gm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:46:05.593+0000) > > It has to be bugged. > > I just uploaded a clip of a cait one shotting my carry from 100% health. The auto attack lands, takes 40% of the health, and my carry is immediately executed by elder for the other 60%. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYVXIlY3eM&feature=youtu.be Wow that can't be right
: season 10.. worst season gimic yet
I hated season 9 enough where I welcome drastic changes.
jtkitten (NA)
: We told you it would happen, and it did!
I say this every time it's brought up but you use to be able to play solo custom games and earn IP, so bots grinded games without human players.
: New champion revealed - Aphelios, the Weapon of the Faithful
His head looks really small compared to his upper body or is it just me? Maybe it's the coat.
: to have fun, you risk feeding. feeding is bannable so fun is therefor is bannable?
: So many devs lose touch with their games' playerbase so badly that they beg for a successor
There has never been a true successor to Diablo 2, PoE is ok I guess, but I wasn't much of a fan. Diablo 3 had a good game engine, but was oversimplified and until you get to high GRs too easy.
: next RGM?
I would like another round of Ascension, but ya Poro king would be better than nothing.
: How to fix Warwick clunkiness.
Just revert him, I don't understand why he was so problematic in the first place. They turned him into a buggy mess and left him that way.
Ahris (NA)
: Caitlyn one shotting for 1742 damage
Riot should have removed critical hits for the same reason they removed dodge. Instead they buffed the shit out of it, so ADCs can kill tanks and pop squishies like a mage.
: How did this patch go live?
https://youtu.be/g70WH9VJDUc
: Medical update to anyone who cares
SEKAI (OCE)
: I mean, Ezreal can really work with a Megaman/Rockman skin.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvQIk0I3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-12T19:45:02.830+0000) > > I mean, Ezreal can really work with a Megaman/Rockman skin. I thought that was Pulsefire
Reverse (EUW)
: Im addicted, what would u do?
Just uninstall the game or only play during certain times. If you are smart enough to run an eCommerce business than you can learn basic time management skills and have a schedule where you balance hobbies and work.
: Is Fate/Zero worth watching
I found it had good fight scenes but annoying characters. I didn't watch all of it, but I know some people like it.
Lęmon (NA)
: "Worlds was rigged let me use the song Phoenix for proof."
Maybe FPX was training in the hyperbolic time chamber, and G2 had to scrim against TL or something.
Jikker (NA)
: Why it's so tempting to say that this year's Worlds was scripted
I don't know how they prepared against FPX, but they didn't seem like the same team that beat SKT. Maybe FPX just kept getting better and better and G2 had already peaked or thought they were good enough already after beating SKT. I would never say it was scripted, but the balance decisions in the last few years have definitely been more embraced by Chinese teams than other regions.
: These last 2 weeks in an attempt to get gold I'm going to do the following:
For climbing to Gold I would advise the following. -Stick to a few champs you have carried games with in the past. -Dodge when your team seems toxic or your comp is shit compared to the enemy team. -Take a break after multiple losses in a row. -Duo with someone
: how did I hit honor 5
People honor a lot in ARAM
Tayzzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Zlwsh5m,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:16:03.274+0000) > > {{champion:222}} yeah but you can still pop her yaknow? she cant be the scariest
> [{quoted}](name=Tayzzer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Zlwsh5m,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:18:58.671+0000) > > yeah but you can still pop her yaknow? she cant be the scariest Only if you catch her alone, in a teamfight she is one of the strongest/easiest carries in the game. Her damage is hyper carry level and once you get excited you can kite insanely well.
Tayzzer (NA)
: Whos the scariest champion when hilariously fed in your opinion
CLG ear (NA)
: Another year, another Terminator movie [SPOILERS]
James Cameron set the bar too high like he did with Aliens.
Horızen (NA)
: Why does everyone think compensation buffs are necessary?
- X champion dominating with E max. -Riot nerfs E and buffs Q. -Winrate drops because people still max E first. -Riot takes a victory lap -Players realize maxing Q is better and the winrate goes right back. -Riot releases new skin for X champion.
: I Hate Urf
I hate the damn cannon it basically accelerates the game by allowing people to go right back to lane to die again.
PzyXo (EUW)
: Farming junglers are trash now
I actually kinda liked the feral flare, sated devourer jungle metas.
: Actually boutta lose my mind.
https://youtu.be/SApmSrHDhQo
: Anybody know games similar to Horizon Zero Dawn
: How the Legendary Skin distribution should've been handled
People like to forget all the times RNG worked out in their favour and focus on the one time it didn't.
: I vote for Country Roads.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2gpEoUb4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T20:57:02.334+0000) > > I vote for Country Roads. I play that song on guitar sometimes
: I want to make an audio file of everyone singing the same song together. Which song should we sing?
Eat Mÿ (NA)
: Uh Oh
https://youtu.be/24IPGst-XIs
Rockman (NA)
: Whats the word for when a yordle dates a human
: Did you actually watch the EU summer split? G2 trolled the moment the pressure was off. They did the same here as soon as they knew they locked in quarters because it didn't matter whether they came first or second.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Chrissy,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Q5736iTV,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-20T22:05:19.510+0000) > > Did you actually watch the EU summer split? G2 trolled the moment the pressure was off. They did the same here as soon as they knew they locked in quarters because it didn't matter whether they came first or second. Keep telling yourself that
: Thanks for the Masterwork Chest for Day 3 claim.....
I got high noon TF just need to wait for another 2 skin shards to reroll it.
: Why does NA still think an NA team will win worlds? It will never, ever (EVER) happen.
As much as I don't have faith in NA teams, TL is probably the best team ever to come out of the region.
: EU Best Region in the World!!
G2 got dumpstered 2 games in a row by Griffin, so I wouldn't say best. Not to mention EU was 2nd in three groups while the Koreans have won two, and have a good chance at winning another.
: All Girl League of Legends Worlds and Series
The only reason we have eSports is because men have a obsessive need to compete against each other in everything.
: Classic Urf
Time to play Ezreal every game
: Marvel Vs sf2 not a lot tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Sex Crazed Eve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3UA4xsoz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T18:11:25.129+0000) > > Marvel Vs > > sf2 > > not a lot tbh MvC 2 & 3 are two of my favourites, love the insane combos you can do, and the speed of the game.
: A fighting game with LoL characters?
What fighting games do you like?
: You know what ? Perhaps we have been too harsh with riot
I was really surprised with how much they are working on, a lot of stuff got announced.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvRzvWlQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-15T17:16:04.997+0000) I wasn't here when that happened, but I do think a lot of Rioters just favor Reddit over the boards, so they just went with the platform that the majority of them use. It sucks, but nothing much we can do about it. I hope that the ones that favor the boards have something special for us to participate in, though, even if its small.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvRzvWlQ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-15T17:28:18.041+0000) > > I wasn't here when that happened, but I do think a lot of Rioters just favor Reddit over the boards, so they just went with the platform that the majority of them use. It sucks, but nothing much we can do about it. > > I hope that the ones that favor the boards have something special for us to participate in, though, even if its small. Maybe, but I'm not expecting anything.
Exibir mais

Hypochondria9

Nível 76 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão