: Its 100% rng. If you want it fixed it wont be random anymore, similar to the Apple shuffle situation. Randomness doesn't seem random unless it is a fixed sequence
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=7MOEA4N1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T22:46:43.661+0000) > > Its 100% rng. If you want it fixed it wont be random anymore, similar to the Apple shuffle situation. Randomness doesn't seem random unless it is a fixed sequence im not asking you to give a fixed sequence im asking to reduce the likelihood of getting paired with the same guy 10 times in a fucking row. The algorithm on this is r%%%%%ed.
Comentários de Rioters
Get2 (NA)
: I have not had the same experience as you. I also don't usually watch the game play out after I lose. I lack your experience, so I can't comment on it further. But I have gotten doubles twice. I won once and I lost once. Both times I was playing as best I could. So I guess if I get a third spatula game, that will have to be my tie-breaker? IDK.
> [{quoted}](name=prsnbish,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=VQwVmuFP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T18:30:03.175+0000) > > I have not had the same experience as you. I also don't usually watch the game play out after I lose. I lack your experience, so I can't comment on it further. But I have gotten doubles twice. I won once and I lost once. Both times I was playing as best I could. So I guess if I get a third spatula game, that will have to be my tie-breaker? IDK. 3 games to determine whether something is OP or not is pretty low statistically speaking... But you don't need to take my advice or experience, you can look up guides and most of them will tell you FoN is the highest tier item, my own experience also just confirms those guides. I'm guessing someone at Riot purposely made the spatula item OP since its not part of the regular items so they threw in there own just for lulz item...
Barkley (NA)
: it does not give you zero stats. It double the stats of whatever item its attached to. Knights vow doubles chain vest, etc etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=VQwVmuFP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T18:27:08.211+0000) > > it does not give you zero stats. It double the stats of whatever item its attached to. Knights vow doubles chain vest, etc etc. That's if you don't combine 2 spatulas together and make it a FoN... We are talking about FoN specifically here. But just 1 spatula combined with other items is also pretty OP as you pointed out doubling stats, not to mention it turns the unit into a certain type giving you a type bonus as well.
Get2 (NA)
: I disagree. When I go for items, I always go for spatula. But I don't always get it. Some games I get it a ton. Some games not at all. And when I focus on comp diversity, AKA spatula farming, I end up winning less or losing way more than I end up steam rolling. In fact, once I realized spatula's power, I started building into it. It totally helped me win the first time because my comp choices were good. But it hasn't done much for me since except ENHANCE strats I may be already employing. And I've only gotten a Force of Nature once. Turning that out for an extra team member may or may not benefit you. It's not a guarantee.
> [{quoted}](name=prsnbish,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=VQwVmuFP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T07:21:07.047+0000) > > I disagree. When I go for items, I always go for spatula. But I don't always get it. Some games I get it a ton. Some games not at all. And when I focus on comp diversity, AKA spatula farming, I end up winning less or losing way more than I end up steam rolling. In fact, once I realized spatula's power, I started building into it. It totally helped me win the first time because my comp choices were good. But it hasn't done much for me since except ENHANCE strats I may be already employing. And I've only gotten a Force of Nature once. Turning that out for an extra team member may or may not benefit you. It's not a guarantee. Yea thats why every person I seen who gets FoN almost always wins....If you sacrificing everything for 1 FoN then you are doing something wrong obviously. You need some balance, but most of the time you don't need to sacrifice balance when you get lucky enough to get spatulas. And almost every player who has gotten FoN I seen win (including me). In fact most of the time I usually just need a FoN to complete my build and if I get it it pretty much changes the entire game.
: FoN basically means that instead of a complete item you'd rather have another champ on the field. It's definetely not a bad item, especially when it allows you to complete your team bonus and it makes space in your champion warehouse. Aside of that it gives you zero stats.
> [{quoted}](name=Silvarspark,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=VQwVmuFP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-21T11:33:29.878+0000) > > FoN basically means that instead of a complete item you'd rather have another champ on the field. > It's definetely not a bad item, especially when it allows you to complete your team bonus and it makes space in your champion warehouse. > > Aside of that it gives you zero stats. 1 stat item doesn't equate a whole unit especially during late game when getting extra units becomes extremely hard. And when you able to level that unit as well then it becomes even more problematic
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters

HyuagaaNeji

Nível 35 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão