Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qicz52BM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-11T02:05:42.027+0000) > > I was assuming it was like an air dragon {{champion:136}} skin. As in, for him being the "Kaiju" for the mechas to fight this time around, could be a more traditional dragon-looking one. > > A serpent champion like that shadow would look too similar to his model for it to be a new champ IMO, but hey don't let me burst your bubble. Aurelion Sol already has a skin in the mecha universe, tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qicz52BM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-11T09:49:04.476+0000) > > Aurelion Sol already has a skin in the mecha universe, tho. That is very true
BBKong (NA)
: I was assuming it was like an air dragon {{champion:136}} skin. As in, for him being the "Kaiju" for the mechas to fight this time around, could be a more traditional dragon-looking one. A serpent champion like that shadow would look too similar to his model for it to be a new champ IMO, but hey don't let me burst your bubble.
> [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qicz52BM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-11T02:05:42.027+0000) > > I was assuming it was like an air dragon {{champion:136}} skin. As in, for him being the "Kaiju" for the mechas to fight this time around, could be a more traditional dragon-looking one. > > A serpent champion like that shadow would look too similar to his model for it to be a new champ IMO, but hey don't let me burst your bubble. A serpent would look pretty different than Star Dragon, they 2 are completely different characters, though
Audhulma (NA)
: Probably just baron, no sense getting hyped up over the incredibly low chance of something actually interesting.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qicz52BM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T01:41:27.979+0000) > > Probably just baron, no sense getting hyped up over the incredibly low chance of something actually interesting. Oh I totally agree with you, I am just giving out a thought. I wouldn't personally be hyped up since Riot is clearly only focusing on good looking humanized characters
Rockman (NA)
: i think its just the enemy the 5 new skins are fighting.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qicz52BM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:11:33.840+0000) > > i think its just the enemy the 5 new skins are fighting. Usually the secret hidden images/enemies are meant to be a brief teaser though. That what happened in past
: {{champion:136}} probably
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qicz52BM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:05:52.496+0000) > > {{champion:136}} probably I highly doubt Aurelion is characterized as a giant snake serpent, he is made to characterize the "Star Dragon serpent" Give me a reason why you believe this picture shows Aurelion sol's skin This picture shows on wings, no legs and no horns so what is supporting Aurelion sol's skin?
Comentários de Rioters
Ahris (NA)
: The gender is still not decided yet
Sukishoo (NA)
: I want that. I want that NOW lol. #feartheloli
Well maybe you'll see it happen one day, nothing surprising
: So, something demonic like Scylla in SMITE?
Haha maybe, we all won't be surprised because Riot is Riot
Sukishoo (NA)
: Is she the realest in the game now?
I mean Fiora and Vayne deal % true damage with their weapons, while the scorpion Skarner doesn't have a venom that kills all types of targets. Riot Logic is the best Logic, so why doesn't Akali have 6 fingers? I am not surprised if they make a cute loli with an ultimate that causes fear to all targets and flee them.
BBKong (NA)
: I actually really like most of what's shown, even all the abilities but on a different champion. Unless I'm not understanding it correctly, it just doesn't really retain any of what Udyr is currently, that's my issue. If there is no way to make him similar to what he already is in a much healthier way (Shen style rework) then this is an excellent full reimagine (Aatrox style rework/entirely different champion mechanically) but I'm usually in favor of the reworks that feel more like the original champion. What I mean by that is Udyr's entire kit is based on the constant form swapping, the shapeshifting, and auto attacking quickly. Those are the two important parts to me. Your concept gives him an ultimate that doesn't fit that theme, a Q that doesn't seem to fit the theme, and the W and E fit the auto attacking theme but not the shapeshifting theme. I don't know, that's something I really enjoyed about Udyr's original concept, how his ultimate is like a basic ability that fits the theme well (admittedly weaker than 90% of ultimates) and this is a really far departure from the character. Like I said, I do get the idea and like it! Just wouldn't be my first pick for how they rework him.
Thanks for the reply, I understand how difficult my VGU seems but I am going to try to clarify some of it. Udyr is a Freljordian spirit walker, which means he represents a shaman Viking from the Norse mythologies. However, as a shamanic character from the Norse world, there is no such thing called Phoenix, Tiger, Turtle, It is same as giving Sion an umbrella as a weapon, it just doesn't really match his overall form. Therefore, the spirt animals in the shamanism were always Wolves, Bears, Ravens Elks. These 4 are already very well made for Udyr, and they are all Freljordian animals. They have Elks, they have Bears, they have Wolves and they have Ravens, what would stop Udyr from gathering the spirit of the 4 main Animals of Freljord? He is the only shaman in game, and he is the only Freljordian Shaman, which means, these 4 animals are meant to be in his gameplay when he receives his VGU. As for his passive, I wanted something unqiue, powerful, rewarding and challenging. Therefore, that's how I came out with this idea. I wanted Udyr to gather spiritual power from the targets he kills, gaining a connection to 1 form of animal that asks him to kill certain targets. Wolf, Bear, Raven and Elk will require certain killing of specific targets to gather more spiritual connection through them. Most importantly, he will automatically gather the connection passively. For example, if you really want to be the Crowfather while all enemies are melees and marksmen, then you can just wait till you passively gain the connection to that form. That way everyone will eventually enter the form that they really like the most if they don't want to play as something they don't want. As for his Q, I wanted Udyr to have a main diving ability that works for all the 4 forms, but in different concept of gameplay, something that helps him capturing someone, which is why I ended up with this diving ability. As for his W, I wanted Udyr to be empowered, since he is suppose to be a tough guy in late game, this W will increase his auto attacks and make him stand his position in a better spot. As for his E, I really wanted him to have the complete shapeshifting ability, which is never far because he is the shaman, there is nothing to doubt about seeing a shapeshifter with his spiritual connections. As for his ultimate, I wanted his Ultimate to be the final stomp, the biggest strike, the powerforce of him personally, but I didn't want him to cast his ultimate unless he gains a complete form, which forces him to wait, having a tougher time until he completes his form of an animal, that way he will deal with a patient matches, but very rewarding once you master 1 form of animal, or possibly you'll master all 4. Most importantly, what do you like the most in the current Udyr? Visuals? He will look better Bear Stun? I gave him much more than Stun in his Bear stance and additionally, an Elk form that is made of defensive and hard CC which stomps on enemies Tiger Attack speed? well Wolf attack speed is much stronger and he is overall a better scaling in late game Turtle shield and heal? well I gave a powerful shields for the Elk, and the Heal for the Bear Pheonix for Ap build? well I gave him a Raven form who is very responsible for AP damage, which will make him the most unique champion or at least one of the most unique champions with complete 4 different builds I hope that clarifies everything to you. I think I shared the main points of why this rework is much stronger, more fun, better looking than the current Udyr. I don't see why old Udyr is better. Old Udyr is overall easier, that's true, but you will eventually get used to this concept if it hits Live with an awesome visuals, then you will find it easy too and overall much more fun and rewarding, you will fall in love with it!
Sukishoo (NA)
: I love that 5 example. That would be really cool to see.
Thank you for the reply, the reason why I spent a long time giving a full work from scratch ideas for Udyr because I do care for those champions who aren't fitting their actual theme. Udyr is one of them, I truly believe that his shamanic theme is overall very unique and interesting, and It's what motivated me enough to share all of these ideas.
: Love this design really thought out and looks fun plus the animal choses I like a lot more than what he has now. Fits much better and sounds just overall cooler.
Edit: After I double checked, I realized that I was missing the Itemization Examples, I gave 4 examples, one for each form, this might also provide extra details about how could each one be played.
: Love this design really thought out and looks fun plus the animal choses I like a lot more than what he has now. Fits much better and sounds just overall cooler.
I appreciate that feedback, thank you for mentioning that part. I really like it when people understand that champions like Udyr should take a serious work from scratch because Tiger, Turtle and Pheonix are never going to make sense on a Viking culture. Also, the idea of spamming 4 keys and running is borderline boring. He is a Viking shaman, he is unique, he is a beast master, he is the guardian of mother nature in Freljord and very spirtiaul being with the animals who are based on his original identity, which is why I very confidently chose Wolf, Bear, Raven and Elk in my concept in first place. After I did that, things became very clear to understand because after I thought of the gameplay when I directly looked at these 4 animals, I ended up realizing what each animal could do in his spiritual form. I also had to choose that, he may have different forms of animals, but he shouldn't be spamming all 4, which is why I ended up choosing a passive that gives him a very unique gameplay and works toward his progress to which form he will end up with. Although, I realized that he has to obtain a shapeshifting idea, then I wanted something that represents an ending ultimate which play very differently from each form. However, all of them are 2 casts to make it look familiar to the enemy team that this is Udyr if he is nearby in the bush or wherever he is hiding, they will hear the Howl, Roar, Grunt or Caw before he casts his 2nd ultimate as finishing strike or a powerforce in the teamfight. I would love it if more people actually realize the complete work from scratch was really on point and I cared a lot about his identy, which is why I didn't want to ruin that for the Udyr mains or whoever likes him. I had to pick a perfect style for Udyr so his fans will be interested in liking this concept.
: Oh noo,no NOO i HEARD IT!THE SONG TOO BE SHAAMAN KIING! (Very good idea,i like it^^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM I would gladly hear this song if this remake happens to come Live while playing him, because he will be true Freljordian Shaman. Thank you for the interest! Hopefully more Udyr fans will come in here
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Yea, AP "bruiser" or juggernaut right now is basically RoA, Rylai's and Liandry's. RoA is pointless since she wastes gold efficiency on mana that does nothing for her and R + L synergy is good if you can constantly apply the damage. But in terms of tankiness, it doesn't provide a lot of it but pure HP and both items are fairly expensive because of their individual strengths. * I am much more inclined for Riot to make her into an AP Juggernaut when they finally decide to make AP jugger items, because she's not going to be the only one using them. And i think it's the perfect opportunity for Riot to introduce proper AP "bruiser" itemization and tailor a rework specifically for that build. We already have AD bruiser and juggernaut builds in League so having her just use the same itemization we've seen many times before (and be only distinguishable by her kit) is a half-measure in my opinion. Having dual hybrid scalings might be a problem since you're essentially looking at Jax or Akali and the only items with both stats are Gunblade and Guinsoo's. Not something that i think Syhvana should opt into. * I agree on your assessment that dragons are portrayed as both physical and magical behemoths But consider that dragons in general (in any setting i've seen this far), have never been portrayed as bothering to physically destroy something with their claws or jaws. Maybe their swinging tails but that's it. They prefer to fire of long ranged fire attacks or use their massive wings to cause **small wind storms** that devastate or **fan her flames** more. But i think that "dual scalings" problem that i have, could be circumvented with a bit of Sylas' ult scaling magic - she builds AP jugger items (for example) but her "human" form deals physical damage that scales off AP while her dragon form deals magic damage and scales off the same AP. Both flat damage of her abilities and its respective scalings can be adjusted as needed. * She could even have 3 transformation forms: Human (like i've described before), Dragonblood (current default) Dragonborn (dragon transformation). Her first form has her physical damage dealing abilities, her Dragonblood form has mix and her Dragonborn is fully magical. Her Fury could build up as it does now (and also by getting hit) because if she's not fighting (hitting minions, monsters, champions or getting hit), she's going to cool down and lose Fury. For example, her Dragonblood form cannot be activated on its own, you have to reach 50 Fury (midpoint) and shapeshift automatically into it. Her Fury can charge to 100 and she can activate her ult (at any time after 50 Fury but not before) and ascend into the Dragonborn and remain in the form for X seconds (5 Fury/s, like we have now). So her shapeshifting into the Dragonborn can last anywhere from 10-20 seconds, based on her Fury bar. I still haven't thought about Fury as anything more than a resource, it might actually play a role in her passive or even have some scalings in her abilities. But i don't think that current Shyvana's abilities are actually iconic to her character, except for her ult so i'm quite OK if Riot changes all of them to fit a version of Shyvana that reflect her "new" class. That's why i stayed away from trying to "rework" her current abilities.
Thanks for the feedback again. Exactly, all we need is interesting AP juggernaut items, then I'll more than likely change her Q and W at least to both magical damage. I agree with your points that she should be a hybrid afterall, which is why I would admit only changing her Q and W to ap while keeping ultimate physical because a dragon stomp is truly physical and nothing magical about it. Although, the idea of 3 transformation is truly awesome, but I don't think It would go somewhere other than her passive if she is going to naturally gain a difference in apperance as she levels up. Other than that, I think 2 transformations are best for her, one elite guard half dragon, and one where she can transform into her dragon form. However, the idea of 3 transformation went to my Udyr's VGU which I made yesterday, I took a lot of time realizing what type of a man he is, then I ended up with an interesting concept about him. Feel free to check it whenever you can and I'll be happy to know your feedback.
: You basically just combined Riven and the current Nocturne. Not exactly creative. Besides, it would be a shame to get rid of his Q's trailing mechanic. That's one unique part of his kit that only really shown through when he was viable as a bruiser rather than as an assassin. ____________________ Considering that your new passive reduces the damage he takes, bruiser builds, or at least DR damage builds ({{item:3046}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3047}}), would probably be the go-to, if not tank depending on his base numbers. With the current kit you have, a TF bruiser build would be the most likely outcome. Not assassin.
Edit, I have changed both of his Passive and Q.
: Most of this is pretty good. I have two issues with his Q (Umbra Blades) though. Umbra blades seems to have three purposes. To use Hunters Talismen to farm aoe camps, for Trinity force procs, and chasing. All fine really. Its just how much damage It does and how much chasing it gives. The Damage: At 400 AD. (A lot) You have 400 AD x .7 = 280 + 100 = 380 + 76 + 76 (second and third hit at 20% damage.) = 532 Before armor. Even at 20% physical damage reduction from armor considering your building Lethality you have 425 damage. Thats....not a lot. Now, numbers could always be changed, but the second and third hit are just BAD. And if you buff them enough to deal damage (Example: second and third hit deal 40% damage, up from 20%) Then you run into the second issue. The chasing: I for one am already sick of three cast ability's that double as movement. I don't think we need another Riven in the game. This rework has four dashes (Q,Q, W, R), two of which deal aoe damage, three free trinity force procs on Q, and only a 5 second cooldown without CDR. Under 3 seconds with CDR. Nobody gets away. Ever. How I would fix this. Q [Umbra Blades] 12/11/10/9/8 | 60 MANA Nocturne dashes in the direction of the cursor, attacking in an arc from right to left, dealing physical damage to enemies hit. Umbra Blades can then be reactivated twice within the next 4 seconds, with the second cast refreshing the timer. The second cast: Nocturne dashes in the direction of the cursor, attacking in an arc from left to right, dealing physical damage to enemies. The Third Cast: Nocturne deals damage to all nearby enemies. Enemies affected by Paranoia will receive 40% damage. -- This fixes both the damage and the counterplay. Nocturne already has ways of getting onto an opponent, he does not need a repeatable dash every 2 seconds with basically no cooldown. Having the cooldown at a higher amount (8 seconds. 4.4 seconds at 45% cdr. You will level this first.) opens counterplay. You have a period of time when this ability is now on cooldown, so if someone survives the R, then the Q, Q, W, Q (Likely like this to be ontop of the enemy for the last Q damage) then they can FINALLY try and get away. Without having to worry about your Q ALREADY be off cooldown. (Honestly, the second dash on Q could also go. 4 dashes is...a lot. Too much for an assassin really. :\) This also makes you want to use the second and third Q attacks. Now the mana is up front, so you don't 'lose' mana for this. And since the damage on the second and third hit is higher, its pulling its weight. With a higher cooldown a little more power can go into this, since its not up 100% of the time. Alternately, you could have Umbra Blades's damage start low, and ramp up for the second and third hit.
Edit: I edited both of his Passive and Q. I would like to hear your view
: You basically just combined Riven and the current Nocturne. Not exactly creative. Besides, it would be a shame to get rid of his Q's trailing mechanic. That's one unique part of his kit that only really shown through when he was viable as a bruiser rather than as an assassin. ____________________ Considering that your new passive reduces the damage he takes, bruiser builds, or at least DR damage builds ({{item:3046}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3047}}), would probably be the go-to, if not tank depending on his base numbers. With the current kit you have, a TF bruiser build would be the most likely outcome. Not assassin.
Thanks for the feedback. I am actually looking forward to change his Passive's effect and his Q, to make it something far away from Riven. As for his Q, His Q could be different, where it empowers his next 3 basic attacks, provides him a brief movement speed and a camouflage ability. Melee enemies will easily counter that, while ranged and mages will struggle against this camouflage, allowing him to play his assassination in a better spot. Especially because he is suppose to be the "Night Terror" Not easy to always see. Which is why I gave him sight reduction against enemies with his ultimate. As for his passive, I am thinking of an armor ignoring against the target with the effect of Paranoia. Feel free to give me a feedback about that
: Most of this is pretty good. I have two issues with his Q (Umbra Blades) though. Umbra blades seems to have three purposes. To use Hunters Talismen to farm aoe camps, for Trinity force procs, and chasing. All fine really. Its just how much damage It does and how much chasing it gives. The Damage: At 400 AD. (A lot) You have 400 AD x .7 = 280 + 100 = 380 + 76 + 76 (second and third hit at 20% damage.) = 532 Before armor. Even at 20% physical damage reduction from armor considering your building Lethality you have 425 damage. Thats....not a lot. Now, numbers could always be changed, but the second and third hit are just BAD. And if you buff them enough to deal damage (Example: second and third hit deal 40% damage, up from 20%) Then you run into the second issue. The chasing: I for one am already sick of three cast ability's that double as movement. I don't think we need another Riven in the game. This rework has four dashes (Q,Q, W, R), two of which deal aoe damage, three free trinity force procs on Q, and only a 5 second cooldown without CDR. Under 3 seconds with CDR. Nobody gets away. Ever. How I would fix this. Q [Umbra Blades] 12/11/10/9/8 | 60 MANA Nocturne dashes in the direction of the cursor, attacking in an arc from right to left, dealing physical damage to enemies hit. Umbra Blades can then be reactivated twice within the next 4 seconds, with the second cast refreshing the timer. The second cast: Nocturne dashes in the direction of the cursor, attacking in an arc from left to right, dealing physical damage to enemies. The Third Cast: Nocturne deals damage to all nearby enemies. Enemies affected by Paranoia will receive 40% damage. -- This fixes both the damage and the counterplay. Nocturne already has ways of getting onto an opponent, he does not need a repeatable dash every 2 seconds with basically no cooldown. Having the cooldown at a higher amount (8 seconds. 4.4 seconds at 45% cdr. You will level this first.) opens counterplay. You have a period of time when this ability is now on cooldown, so if someone survives the R, then the Q, Q, W, Q (Likely like this to be ontop of the enemy for the last Q damage) then they can FINALLY try and get away. Without having to worry about your Q ALREADY be off cooldown. (Honestly, the second dash on Q could also go. 4 dashes is...a lot. Too much for an assassin really. :\) This also makes you want to use the second and third Q attacks. Now the mana is up front, so you don't 'lose' mana for this. And since the damage on the second and third hit is higher, its pulling its weight. With a higher cooldown a little more power can go into this, since its not up 100% of the time. Alternately, you could have Umbra Blades's damage start low, and ramp up for the second and third hit.
Thank you for your feedback. I actually wanted to show that the dash is roughly 300 range only, which is half a ranged auto attack, It's pretty small. Although, the W dash is not a dash, but more of an old Talon's E, where he could swap behind the enemy target, but instead, Nocturne rushes through the enemy target. It will never give him escape, but of an assassinating strike. Same thing happens with his Ultimate. I understand your point that I need to change the Q a bit, which seems fair because his E provides him a safety, which means that I don't see anything wrong with toning down the dashes from his Q. His Q could be like different, where it empowers his next 3 basic attacks, provides him a brief movement speed and a camouflage ability. Melee enemies will easily counter that, while ranged and mages will struggle against this camouflage, allowing him to play his assassination in a better spot. Especially because he is suppose to be the "Night Terror" Not easy to always see. Which is why I gave him sight reduction against enemies with his ultimate. Feel free to show me your feedback about this idea, before I submit the changes
: As a Shyvana main, reading this brought me much joy. Finally, someone thinks out beloved dragoness needs more love{{champion:102}}
Thanks for your interest I did that as a suggestion on how could this Dragon-ascend be played as, after exploring every deep mystery about her Hopefully this rework will hit live! I've done Udyr's VGU recently, but waiting on more people to check it
: I would main Udyr again If this rework happens honestly
Haha hopefully! Well don't mind playing him too, I enjoy savage characters if they look cool, which what made me spend time working on a full concept from scratch on Udyr after realizing what type of a warrior he is.
: Great VGU idea! But I, as a Udyr main, prefer the classic Udyr :), but in a form of a VGU- this is a great idea :D! Have a great day Hare Krishna
Thanks! I don't have a problem with the current Udyr, but since his priority is never low for a VGU and some people really wanted someone to work on his VGU, it's what made me spend time realizing what his current could exactly be to fit his shamanic theme. He could be much more fun character, because he is so unique.
: Seems op but I like the ideas, they seem fun
Thanks for reply I actually didn't give him an op concept but more of challenging gameplay that could be pretty rewarding after the risk it takes.
Goate (NA)
: All of the gameplay concepts are pretty interesting and unique, you should be hired. Nicely done dude Your Shyvana concept's got so many views too
Thank you! my pleasure to make interesting concepts. I am glad you liked them Hopefully I'll be able to work on another VGU if I get the votes for it
Comentários de Rioters
: Actually a horseman Varus wouldn't be that bad. Varus pants is weird. I don't know what he is wearing but he seems like his body is cut in 2 part. His torso + head and arms and his legs. We can replace his bottom part with a centaur one. You are right, the weapon is less important than the body but in game, it's matter. Hecarim can't be a Saggitarus if he don't have a ranged attack. It's would be easier to make Varus a centaur since he already have a bow and ranged attack while making Hecarim a ranged champ would be more complicated.
At this point, I'll take it If Varus would ever have a Horseman skin, then I'll see it as the perfect sign of saggitarius
: by the time i get there everyone avoided the ult lmfao. its useless.
> [{quoted}](name=The Fat God,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XshJPAJV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:03:23.323+0000) > > by the time i get there everyone avoided the ult lmfao. its useless. Pretty much, and if they are hit then they will capture him and kill him. If he stacks defenses and MR, then his Q, and his ultimate has 0 damage. Additionally, his W is easily countered, the only thing useful is his W's passive, but a damage on taunt? I think a sustain on Taunt would make more sense for a Gargoyle
: They should readd the Damage Reduction to the ally. Honestly, since they removed Flash+Taunt, they could revert so many of the old Galio nerfs, and make him the Mage-Tank everyone loves.
> [{quoted}](name=Variks the Loyal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XshJPAJV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:05:23.229+0000) > > They should readd the Damage Reduction to the ally. > > Honestly, since they removed Flash+Taunt, they could revert so many of the old Galio nerfs, and make him the Mage-Tank everyone loves. He should completetly play as a vanguard. CC tank, who deals damage based on his defenses. Overall, Galio right now is not a Vanguard, nor a "Colossus, he is borderline useless and his ultimate has nothing useful. I would like to see his old ultimate back, or at least Bulwark should be added, where you can gain a shield that gives you sustain.
Comentários de Rioters
: Any ideas on how to improve the dragon form (visually)? Right now it looks like an underweight dragon.
Yes I mentioned how Dragon form could look, It could have a bulkier structure, thicker legs, and instead of walking on all 4 legs, she could walk on 2 big legs, and use her arms to fight with. The dragon also needs to have some well desgined scales on the back, and demacian armors. A naked dragon won't make the best of it if she is a Demacian elite guard.
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I say Facts,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=jBxZEujR,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-08T00:23:58.141+0000) > > In terms of Lore, My changes were, have both there, have the theif harnes a rune shard to use. That rune explode and penetrate Shyvanas Egg so she is changed. They kill the theif and when Yvva see Shyvana she hates her and her father has to save her. Shyvana grows up around humans and her father so she gets a bit of both worlds. Yvva now has motivation for her attack and Shyvana has a good reason why she transformed and is powerful. After Shyvana saves J4 it could play out the same, but if Shyvana is attached to a village that Yvva destroys and Yvva kills her father, Shyvana has nothing and accepting J4 invitation has a lot more weight since she has no home. > visual design I think you'd like mine when I get a chance to upload it, I scrapped it since I didn't think people really cared except like 30. I made and ultimate skin too lol. > --- > As for her gameplay, The only thing that concerns me about your diver play style is that you want to make her defensive. Shyvana is aggro, so this is a change in play style that older Shyvana players may not like. Also a lot of her power budget is in RE combo and 16. > > As for her abilities' gameplay in general, I wanted Shyvana to be more of a tank diver, that deals a heavy damage in late teamfights, flying on targets, leaping and destroying the squishy targets she gets close to, while having enough mobility to either escape away, or fly. I think you do want her to be a juggernaut with a dive. I think what you are trying to say is, "I hate AP Shyvana and never want to see it again." lol Which I can understand. However, since she had no shields sustain or anything she wouldn't be much tankier than now. I do like have E as another engage option or stick option. Most Juggernauts use this key for that too. I don't think the human for E is quite there. > The reason I gave her physical power only because a hybrid abilities with this concept might make her way too overpowered. Forcing people to build both is like a Skarner/Morde tax. It's not too OP, but it does demand respect. I'd like it there to make her reminiscent of her past self. > As for her W, Just going theory mode, what if we put the speed back onto W and gave her an E diving tool? Human form, Shyvana lunges to a target (slow jump) stopping at the first champion. Dealing X damage upon colliding. Having W active increases the range. E empowered, (100 fury) Leaves a burn trail and explodes on contact leaving fire in an AOE when she collides. E dragon would be the same. > As for her ultimate's cooldown. I am going to edit that to 120/100/80 instead And increase the range to 1100 right? lol > Giving her a bonus movement speed only might be lacky but it is helpful to catch on targets. However, in dragon form, this ability is terrifying and very powerful in late game. Now the only other thing is, E being exclusively move speed out of dragon form does not make her a diver. It makes her a weaker Voli. She might need slow resist or something. > I agree that she is a juggernaunt, but honestly a dragon would be a perfect diving tank than a juggernaunt. My fantasy of Shyvana is that she jumps into 5 and they have to fight her like a guild/raid boss. Stay in her zone of threat you die. Juggernaunts fulfill that fantasy, limited by their ability to get kited. Honestly when I played morde and saw pantheons ultimate on the DS skin. I saw Shyvana lol. (Not exactly but) Imagine Morde using Pantheons ultimate to join a fight them just turning into an immovable wall that can hit you hard, but is still really tanky. > Overall, her early gameplay will be heavily relied on ganking, speeding up, flame aura, then stunning the target, and casting flame buffet for for a heavy damage. Tanking her away from "farm queen" status might be a good thing since Riot does not like farming. > Then she'll be able to keep leveling, 6 will be a powerful difference. Nontheless, at level 16, she will play as destroying dragon in the summoners field. Both rewarding and fun, which is why I think It's very fair to keep her weaker than what we want in her half dragon form, by keeping her E gives mobility only. She can use the great benefits of W and Q for ganking. I still think that if nothing else, if Riot looks at this and says this is the silliest rework ever. That 16 idea is gold there is something magical there, I can feel it. > Edit: I made changes to the abilities https://i.imgur.com/lMQLzan.jpg[img]
I do like this lore you mentioned, It creates more thoughts about her story, which is awesome. Sure, you can upload your visual design whenever you can! The tricky thing about choosing the role, is that Juggernaunts are meant to be the more immobile fighters, slower, sustainable and executers. It was hard for me to accept her concept being a juggernaunt because everything looked more of a diver, with a vanguard style. The reason I chose diver because her mobility is excellent, and it will only be much better in later game with the bonus of movement speed, tenacity and flying ability. However, as for her Vanguard second role and why I chose it, I only chose it because Vanguards are the tanks who can deal damage, dive receive extra defenses and has a form of CC in their gameplay, which exactly matches her concept. Yes, I am going to agree with you when you mentioned that I probably don't want to see AP Shyvanas running around and that's exactly why I wanted her to remain physical. The reasons are: 1) I didn't want her to be built Liandrys/Rylais or Abyssal mask 2) Adaptation helmet, Titanic Hydra/Black cleaver would match her theme much more. Even though black cleaver might sound weird, we can completetly agree on Titanic with the bonus of HP she gets, as well as adding a great cleaving attack. Your Idea of E is nice. I wanted something like that in her kit but then I realized that she will be dealing enough damage with the mix of her W and Q. She needs something different than damage in her 3rd ability, something straight up mobility, or a fly, which is why I ended up with that E afterall. Just to make sure that she will use her diving mechanic without needing her ultimate to be up to catch on targets.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Currently i'm busy so i'll be back to edit this comment with more of my thoughts on what i'd like to see for Shyvana and read her kit properly. I'm super interested in her as a champion and i want to hear more ideas on her potential changes. Feel free to discuss my idea of her possible lore direction with me: --- Personally, i'd like for Riot to move away from her current Wyvern form and actually draw some inspiration from dragons on SR, given that her wings on the default skin look like bat wings (long and bony "arms" + thin skin flaps). This just makes her look super weird because aside from her breathing fire, she really appears to me as a deformed dragon more than a real one. Only a few skins don't share this theme (Ice Drake for example) because it has crystals of ice instead to "fill" up her arms. Secondly, they could also update her appearance to be more human-like but some subtle details to her dragon lineage that she can't fully conceal with her shapeshifting ability. After all, she's supposed to be a personal guard of Jarvan and there's no hiding the fact that her looking like she does now (pretty badass "human form", if you ask me), won't raise at least some eyebrows about her being a magical being in Demacia and getting preferential treatment from the King. Subtle differences could include scaly skin (subtle, on a closer look easily distinguishable) or even blue skin which can be easily explained by her being attacked by a dragon as a young girl and that magic changing her appearance, so she now carries a pendant to suppress the changes (of course, the pendant is fake - this is just a story for the public). Or they could tie this story of hers and update it to Sylas' timeline of him starting a revolution in Demacia, where she can now freely show herself to the public as Jarvan's protector, where she won't be judged as harshly for her dragon-like appearance, given the state of Demacia Sylas left it in. #Her proposed build I'm not too keen on the idea of her being a tanky AD with BC in her kit. She breathes fire and she's a dragon - an epyithome of dragon MAGIC. Her not sharing some magic damage in her kit (can scale from both), would be a total waste. But AP juggernaut itemization doesn't exist yet so i think that when Riot finally decides to do her justice, they're likely going to add some items for the AP "bruisers" as well. Pre-season seems to be the right time for them to do it or else we're gonna be stuck waiting for another year for that to happen.
Thanks for the reply. Although, I do believe that she will most likely be bulky in her VGU, in terms of armor scaling, thicker legs, bigger gauntlet, there will eventually be more details added. She could use a demacian theme armor with a blue scaling indeed. As for her magical being and a guard, I really wanted to think of making her more of a magical juggernaunt who relies in magic abilities, but she is also a physical guard at the same time. Giving 2 types of damage is interesting, but with the abilities I came up with, they appeared to be physical abilities. However, I am not saying that I didn't want to give her a magical form of her Q or W for example, but for me personally It felt like we don't have interesting AP juggernaunt builds, but only Liandrys and Rylais that could work and both of them are not satisfying on an elite guard like Shyvana. It's true that we see her as a magical being, but she is tougher physically, she is relied on her physical strength, especially in her dragon form the damage type can change in future if we happen to have AP version for juggernaunts, which is awesome to have a lot more itemization for solid fighters really. I definitely agree that they need to update her lore, but they will most likely update it because they usually focus on that in most of the VGUs. In terms of the itemization, I understand how you see black cleaver could be away from the place, I am not saying that I need this item to be the top tier item for her, but It's an interesting item to overscale her W and Q, to keep the damage overtime more interesting. I could have kept her magical, but then we'll end up with Rylais and Liandrys, which will look weird on her structural form really. I kept thinking twice until I happened to choose the physical form of her strength to match her solid structure.
: Concept is really nice, abilities not so much.
I respect your decision, thanks anyway
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Holy shit Shyvana is that you?
Manxxom (NA)
: I love how the artwork stays true to current shyvana
I am glad you like it, I too find it awesome
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
All I want is seeing a complete VGUS for the incoming champions who were listed for a high priority for 2020. 1) Skarner: {{champion:72}} https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/3Pfs1b0t-skarner-vgu-concept-the-cruel-tyrant 2) Shyvana: {{champion:102}} https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/jBxZEujR-shyvana-vgu-concept-the-dragonborn 3) Dr. Mundo: {{champion:36}} https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/szuJ4FNX-drmundo-vgu-concept-the-madman-of-zaun 4) Nocturne: {{champion:56}} https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/wzopRV0Q-nocturne-vgu-concept-the-night-terror I have made these concepts because I enjoy sharing ideas and knowing more about the champion Lores in general. We all know that {{champion:106}} and {{champion:9}} VGUs coming on January of 2020, so it's easier to notice that one of these champions will make their way first, and the other 3 are coming after all in 2020 I don't know who is going to get it first, but I love all of them so I don't care
: This is a great rework, I approve.
: Shyvana is one of those champions who I absolutely LOVE the theme of but don't really like their in game implementation, an example of this would be pre rework morde. A pyrokinetic half dragon who beats the shit out of people then turns into an actual dragon to roast and beat more? Sounds fucking awesome! It's just her current kit just leaves a.. bit to be desired. Right now it's just kind of like "I run at you and right click you" and in dragon form it's like "I shoot a big fire ball THEN I run at you and right click you. The kit and the re design are nice, but I ESPECIALLY like the ult concept of remaining perma dragon at 16. That's just badass. I feel like with the release of deathwing from that other game, a lot more people are now realizing how awesome a FULL dragon champion would be, and releasing one would kinda step on what Shyvana SHOULD do. So the idea that she could BECOME that while also still being able to deliver her normal concept would be great. Overall hope Riot looks at this thread. I think a Shyvana rework might actually come our way late 2020, because of how close she was to winning that rework vote.
I appreciate the feedback, I like how you find it interesting. I do agree with all of your points, It's always awesome to have the older champions getting a great VGU based on their theme, either savage, scary, cruel, killer, warcy etc. Shyvana is meant to be a solid diver, who can even scale very well in her dragon form, which is what encouraged me to add such abilities and gameplay for her because I truly believe that this kit would really fit her theme. She will be very rewarding at level 16 and that is the excellenet point, only a more powerful diver she will become. As for that E, I can tell from the views that they find it interesting because the concept of flying is overall fun. Feel free to check my other 3 VGUs, I finished Nocturne, as 4th VGU recently https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/wzopRV0Q-nocturne-vgu-concept-the-night-terror The reason why I worked on these 4 VGUs because they were mentioned by the community a lot as a high priority for a VGU in 2020
Comentários de Rioters
: hehehehe and her name was Dovahkiin, DRAGONBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **QUEUE THE SKYRIM MUSIC**
Haha alright I'll keep that title then, I was actually thinking of maybe changing it to somewhere else that fits her elite guard role of Demacia.
AIQ (NA)
: Excite ment overwhelms me as I must post on this topic. Lore: She needs a rework for the rework. The removal of her father is unacceptable IMO and I think more can be done with runes being the source of her power/transfomation. Yvva (her mother) has no reason (stated) why she is attacking Shyvana, and joining J4 has so much less value. I've posted what I think of the lore a million times, hopefully it caught one Rioters eye. So I like Jasons as well, but the biggest issue with leaving her red is, She doesn't match Demacia. Now I have no problem leaving her red, but if we are trying to make this universe more concise she would need to rock Demacian colors. That being Pertracite, Blue, and Gold. Everything about Jasons design is a bit too small for my taste. A little thicker on the arms and much larger gauntlets. Her Chest plate needs a large overhaul as she needs to look tankier, the armored bikini is not a good look for the half dragon. I will say though his back view is amazing and I'm down for her hair to change to white. I think everyone fully understands that Shyvana from the neck up is Iconic and perfect and needs 0 changes from the splash art. (In game is a different story lol) The Leotard between her legs is a perfect addition, I think that it being frayed makes her look too savage. If she was pre-demacia that would be perfect. Demacians though don't look that wild though. >Shyvana should have a tougher visual design, especially in her half dragon form, she needs to have more armors, more scales, larger bones and gauntlets with claws. As for the Dragon form, there could be some extra size, and instead of walking on 4 legs, she could still walk on the 2 legs only, by making the legs thicker and bigger, while keeping her arms away from the ground When I read this a tear came to my eye, SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!! Let's talk Gameplay. >Role: Jungler Class: ~~Diver / Vanguard~~ Incorrect answer. >Role: Jungler Class: Juggernaut Correct Answer > Base Stats: Tedious I trust Riot will tune these properly. >Shyvana should be focusing on being the defensive diver in the jungler role. Impossible. You can't dive the back line and defend yours. >She should have the abilities to empower her mobility, as well as a scaled defense to keep her theme of being the dragonborn character. Shyvanas weakness is kiting, it's in her Juggernaut nature. Revamping her class has issues that she loses her identity. (A new champion with Shyvanas name) Straying too far will cause issues you are not expecting. > Shyvana's dragon form should allow more changes in her gameplay. Such, as, more defense, more aura of damage, more ranges. Agreed although I don't think your rework accomplishes this, you mind is in the right place though. >Passive [Dragon Fury]: The current fury gain system needs no changes except when it comes to being dead. Shyvana needs to collect fury while dead. >In Dragon Form:... armor and magic resist equal to 10% of her defenses... Currently she gains 5/5 all the time. At 2 dragons she'd need 150 ARM/MR just to match in dragon form. This is overall a nerf to her passive and I don't think enough power is in the rest of the kit to call for this. I'd change it to.. Shyvana gains 10-20% ARM /MR scaling with level. Doubled in Dragon form. If we want to add Dragons to it you can reduce it by 5% and each dragon grant's 2.5% >Q [Flame Buffet]: >Shyvana unleashes a fireball ... **as physical damage ** So empowered E smaller? This ability is fine, but Shyvana is a Hybrid she can scale with AD, but needs to be doing AP damage as well. Just a small change. Adding a slow does not warrant the cost of 100 Furry, she'd need to gain fury much quick for that to be okay. >W [Inner Burn]: So no move speed? This is just another nerf then. To tally, her Passive is worse, her E is the same with only a slow being added when you pay 100 fury. >E [Mobile Roam]: >Shyvana gains 17/19/21/23/25% movement speed for 4 seconds So we lose an AA reset and on hit 2x damage for W's mvspd, and less at that. With a 30! sec cooldown!!?? This is not nearly as fast as you think. To warrant a 30 second cooldown in a 1 point wonder that first one needs to be 67% or higher. AT 100 fury, increases the duration by 2 seconds and refunds 50% of the cooldown back. Again this is not worth the cost of losing 30+ seconds of hitting things and gaining fury. In Dragon Form: Shyvana can fly over the map for all the duration, doubles the bonus of movement speed to 34%/38%/42%/46%/50%. Casting an ability or auoting the enemy champion will allow her to get back to ground over 1.5 seconds. While flying, Shyvana becomes immune to all melee attacks, but ranged abilities and auto attacks can hit her while flying. This is super interesting, but after talking to someone about flight it boils down to it makes her too safe/powerful. Shyvana can always get away and needs to set on a certain path. The amount of power you have given up is still not enough to warrant 6 seconds of a half immune Kayn E. > R [Dragon Descent]: Super cool concept. Changing her to a Dragon permanently. This should definitely be explored. The only small issue is. This iteration of Shyvana will never make it to 16. Sort of like Kayle, pre swap on her passive level. When I read the R changes it makes sense why you made her so weak, but there is no way a jungler this weak will make it to 16. She would need to top lane using Q and her insane R-E to stay safe until 16. That R cooldown is insane!! 3 minutes?????? That's a level 2 Karthus ult! Overall conclusion: > Shyvana will be a unique I don't want to burst your bubble, but her diving/mobility is just Kayns E or Asols that is a lot better. She has no tools to defends allies, she would only be on offense. Let's have a look at the pros and cons! >Pros: 1) Very solid diver in teamfights Just like now once she R-Es she can no longer stick. While she does have additional tools she can't use them since she is gated, by fury. True her dragon is less inhibited, but the CD hurt 2) A lot of interesting mechanics All her basic mechanics except flight are the same. Q is old E, W is the same, E is mvspd, R is the same except at 16. 3) Abilities that match her theme She has 2 massive gauntlets and she doesn't really use them. Human form needs to punch more, Dragon needs to blow more fire. 4) Very mobile later game Oh yeah, I'm 50/50 on if that is a good thing though. 5) Dragon form remains permanent at rank 3 This is a gem I think few will appreciate. It removes her weakness window giving her a solid late game for a weaker early. If this was live now Shyvana would be perfect with a small AP ratio nerf. >Cons: 1) All of her damage comes from physical damage now And shouldn't 2) Needs to think of multiple decisions before casting any ability because of the Fury gameplay Likely it will be a Khazix/Hemi thing. What ever is the best ATM. Likely using E as a Dragon and Q as a human. 3) Once her Fury gets back to 0, It will be easier to duel her True like now a Shyvana without fury is a target most of the time. 4) Dragon form at rank 1 and 2 has a long cooldown Yeah, Karthus ult got jealous. It's waay too long 2 minutes and that's a MAYBE. 5) Has no crowd control. Therefore, champions who rely mostly on auto attacks, especially ranged will counter her in both early and later game. As a diver, I'm sort of okay with this. As a Juggernaut no. I'd rather her be a Juggernaut. Her R does not warrant her being a diver. especially on a 3 minute CD. She'd just be an initiator. Also 400 range is nearly a 3rd of what she has now. She'd have no chance catching anyone with out E flight after the R. >In conclusion, Your Shyvana is a bit too weak. Her early trade off does not warrant the payout at 16. She has no Defense tools to fulfill your fantasy of vanguard. Losing her on hit prowess changes her identity too much. Your (R)E is by far the most balanced of all I've seen and you 16 R is a gem that needs to explored. Even if it's a toggle. I'd love to see that tooltip. "Shyvana has mastered the way of her dragon form, and can now freely transform." 5Sec cooldown. Really wanted to give you some solid feedback to think about. Not trying to dis you at any point. Quote
In terms of Lore, I definitely agree that there will most likely be a better lore update for her, I was not able to create story of her lore because I was not sure which lore would fit her the most, as if she is known as the elite guard, half dragon being of Demacia, she definitely has a unique interesting lore that they will most likely add In her future VGU. --- The only reason I shared Jason's visual design is to give an idea of how much better she could look, I do agree with you that they will be some possible changes to her overall structural form, in terms of armors, scaling and gauntlets and I am glad you liked my argument about how she should look in both forms. --- As for her gameplay, the only reason I picked Diver mainly is because she should fly on the targets, leap on her dragon form, gaining movement speed so she can dive, especially in her dragon form. That's exactly what I did with her E and R, I am sure you will like these 2 abilities because in her dragon form, she can fly from her E, and still leaps on targets from casting ultimates. --- Although, I agree with your point of view on her passive, and I am going to edit that to 10% defenses in her normal form, and doubles in dragon form or instead of double, we could do +2% per dragon kill for her dragon form only. That way she needs to work toward progressing her defenses from passive. However, I think the fury is actually stronger in terms of giving you an extra bonus for each ability you use per 100 Fury. It also gives her counter plays if she is out of Fury. As for her abilities' gameplay in general, I wanted Shyvana to be more of a tank diver, that deals a heavy damage in late teamfights, flying on targets, leaping and destroying the squishy targets she gets close to, while having enough mobility to either escape away, or fly. The reason I gave her physical power only because a hybrid abilities with this concept might make her way too overpowered. Although, I do feel like W could possibly be magic damage, but keeping Q and R both physical would make sense because when she lands on something, it's more of a physical force, and if she burns a target with a fireball, it's more of physical force too, but the flame aura could possibly be magic damage per second. As for her W, I wanted to keep the mobility away and put it somewhere else, so she can use that ability to either walk fast, or fly in dragon form and that's why I chose this concept of E. However, I don't mind putting something extra in her W to keep her more thematic, such as, marking the target with a mark when they are hit by her flame aura for 2 seconds, and upon using an auto attack, she stuns the target for 1 second. Something like that will probably keep you much more interested in this W, especially when I wanted her to be a diver Tank that overpowers in late game. As for her ultimate's cooldown. I am going to edit that to 120/100/80 instead As for her E, I agree that the cooldown is a bit too long. Therefore, I will reduce all of it to 1 specific cooldown at all ranks I also wanted her E to be the source of her mobility that fits the diver role of her, and empowers as she transforms into the dragon Giving her a bonus movement speed only might be lacky but it is helpful to catch on targets. However, in dragon form, this ability is terrifying and very powerful in late game. In conclusion, I will work on the changes, but I think her E should remain the same for her Diver role. I agree that she is a juggernaunt, but honestly a dragon would be a perfect diving tank than a juggernaunt. Overall, her early gameplay will be heavily relied on ganking, speeding up, flame aura, then stunning the target, and casting flame buffet for for a heavy damage. With the bonus 100 Fury, It will be best to use it on her Q upon ganking because It will slow the enemies when they are effected by the flames they are standing on. Then she'll be able to keep leveling, 6 will be a powerful difference. Nontheless, at level 16, she will play as destroying dragon in the summoners field. Both rewarding and fun, which is why I think It's very fair to keep her weaker than what we want in her half dragon form, by keeping her E gives mobility only. She can use the great benefits of W and Q for ganking. I hope that clarifies everything I'll be happy to respond to anything else Edit: I made changes to the abilities like what you suggested Passive now gives her half dragon form defenses, and in dragon form she gains further bonus defenses based on how many dragons she kills, which is interesting concept Q remained same W: Gave her a minor buff where she can stun the target who is hit by 3 ticks of the flame aura E: I reduced cooldown to 20 at all ranks, now that will be very doable and fair for late game R: I reduced the cooldown to 120/100/80 With these changes I doubt she will struggle, she will only advance her power through leveling
AIQ (NA)
: Excite ment overwhelms me as I must post on this topic. Lore: She needs a rework for the rework. The removal of her father is unacceptable IMO and I think more can be done with runes being the source of her power/transfomation. Yvva (her mother) has no reason (stated) why she is attacking Shyvana, and joining J4 has so much less value. I've posted what I think of the lore a million times, hopefully it caught one Rioters eye. So I like Jasons as well, but the biggest issue with leaving her red is, She doesn't match Demacia. Now I have no problem leaving her red, but if we are trying to make this universe more concise she would need to rock Demacian colors. That being Pertracite, Blue, and Gold. Everything about Jasons design is a bit too small for my taste. A little thicker on the arms and much larger gauntlets. Her Chest plate needs a large overhaul as she needs to look tankier, the armored bikini is not a good look for the half dragon. I will say though his back view is amazing and I'm down for her hair to change to white. I think everyone fully understands that Shyvana from the neck up is Iconic and perfect and needs 0 changes from the splash art. (In game is a different story lol) The Leotard between her legs is a perfect addition, I think that it being frayed makes her look too savage. If she was pre-demacia that would be perfect. Demacians though don't look that wild though. >Shyvana should have a tougher visual design, especially in her half dragon form, she needs to have more armors, more scales, larger bones and gauntlets with claws. As for the Dragon form, there could be some extra size, and instead of walking on 4 legs, she could still walk on the 2 legs only, by making the legs thicker and bigger, while keeping her arms away from the ground When I read this a tear came to my eye, SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!! Let's talk Gameplay. >Role: Jungler Class: ~~Diver / Vanguard~~ Incorrect answer. >Role: Jungler Class: Juggernaut Correct Answer > Base Stats: Tedious I trust Riot will tune these properly. >Shyvana should be focusing on being the defensive diver in the jungler role. Impossible. You can't dive the back line and defend yours. >She should have the abilities to empower her mobility, as well as a scaled defense to keep her theme of being the dragonborn character. Shyvanas weakness is kiting, it's in her Juggernaut nature. Revamping her class has issues that she loses her identity. (A new champion with Shyvanas name) Straying too far will cause issues you are not expecting. > Shyvana's dragon form should allow more changes in her gameplay. Such, as, more defense, more aura of damage, more ranges. Agreed although I don't think your rework accomplishes this, you mind is in the right place though. >Passive [Dragon Fury]: The current fury gain system needs no changes except when it comes to being dead. Shyvana needs to collect fury while dead. >In Dragon Form:... armor and magic resist equal to 10% of her defenses... Currently she gains 5/5 all the time. At 2 dragons she'd need 150 ARM/MR just to match in dragon form. This is overall a nerf to her passive and I don't think enough power is in the rest of the kit to call for this. I'd change it to.. Shyvana gains 10-20% ARM /MR scaling with level. Doubled in Dragon form. If we want to add Dragons to it you can reduce it by 5% and each dragon grant's 2.5% >Q [Flame Buffet]: >Shyvana unleashes a fireball ... **as physical damage ** So empowered E smaller? This ability is fine, but Shyvana is a Hybrid she can scale with AD, but needs to be doing AP damage as well. Just a small change. Adding a slow does not warrant the cost of 100 Furry, she'd need to gain fury much quick for that to be okay. >W [Inner Burn]: So no move speed? This is just another nerf then. To tally, her Passive is worse, her E is the same with only a slow being added when you pay 100 fury. >E [Mobile Roam]: >Shyvana gains 17/19/21/23/25% movement speed for 4 seconds So we lose an AA reset and on hit 2x damage for W's mvspd, and less at that. With a 30! sec cooldown!!?? This is not nearly as fast as you think. To warrant a 30 second cooldown in a 1 point wonder that first one needs to be 67% or higher. AT 100 fury, increases the duration by 2 seconds and refunds 50% of the cooldown back. Again this is not worth the cost of losing 30+ seconds of hitting things and gaining fury. In Dragon Form: Shyvana can fly over the map for all the duration, doubles the bonus of movement speed to 34%/38%/42%/46%/50%. Casting an ability or auoting the enemy champion will allow her to get back to ground over 1.5 seconds. While flying, Shyvana becomes immune to all melee attacks, but ranged abilities and auto attacks can hit her while flying. This is super interesting, but after talking to someone about flight it boils down to it makes her too safe/powerful. Shyvana can always get away and needs to set on a certain path. The amount of power you have given up is still not enough to warrant 6 seconds of a half immune Kayn E. > R [Dragon Descent]: Super cool concept. Changing her to a Dragon permanently. This should definitely be explored. The only small issue is. This iteration of Shyvana will never make it to 16. Sort of like Kayle, pre swap on her passive level. When I read the R changes it makes sense why you made her so weak, but there is no way a jungler this weak will make it to 16. She would need to top lane using Q and her insane R-E to stay safe until 16. That R cooldown is insane!! 3 minutes?????? That's a level 2 Karthus ult! Overall conclusion: > Shyvana will be a unique I don't want to burst your bubble, but her diving/mobility is just Kayns E or Asols that is a lot better. She has no tools to defends allies, she would only be on offense. Let's have a look at the pros and cons! >Pros: 1) Very solid diver in teamfights Just like now once she R-Es she can no longer stick. While she does have additional tools she can't use them since she is gated, by fury. True her dragon is less inhibited, but the CD hurt 2) A lot of interesting mechanics All her basic mechanics except flight are the same. Q is old E, W is the same, E is mvspd, R is the same except at 16. 3) Abilities that match her theme She has 2 massive gauntlets and she doesn't really use them. Human form needs to punch more, Dragon needs to blow more fire. 4) Very mobile later game Oh yeah, I'm 50/50 on if that is a good thing though. 5) Dragon form remains permanent at rank 3 This is a gem I think few will appreciate. It removes her weakness window giving her a solid late game for a weaker early. If this was live now Shyvana would be perfect with a small AP ratio nerf. >Cons: 1) All of her damage comes from physical damage now And shouldn't 2) Needs to think of multiple decisions before casting any ability because of the Fury gameplay Likely it will be a Khazix/Hemi thing. What ever is the best ATM. Likely using E as a Dragon and Q as a human. 3) Once her Fury gets back to 0, It will be easier to duel her True like now a Shyvana without fury is a target most of the time. 4) Dragon form at rank 1 and 2 has a long cooldown Yeah, Karthus ult got jealous. It's waay too long 2 minutes and that's a MAYBE. 5) Has no crowd control. Therefore, champions who rely mostly on auto attacks, especially ranged will counter her in both early and later game. As a diver, I'm sort of okay with this. As a Juggernaut no. I'd rather her be a Juggernaut. Her R does not warrant her being a diver. especially on a 3 minute CD. She'd just be an initiator. Also 400 range is nearly a 3rd of what she has now. She'd have no chance catching anyone with out E flight after the R. >In conclusion, Your Shyvana is a bit too weak. Her early trade off does not warrant the payout at 16. She has no Defense tools to fulfill your fantasy of vanguard. Losing her on hit prowess changes her identity too much. Your (R)E is by far the most balanced of all I've seen and you 16 R is a gem that needs to explored. Even if it's a toggle. I'd love to see that tooltip. "Shyvana has mastered the way of her dragon form, and can now freely transform." 5Sec cooldown. Really wanted to give you some solid feedback to think about. Not trying to dis you at any point. Quote
Thank you for the feedback, I know that some changes are not interesting to you. However, I will try to clarify the abilities to you more in 30 minutes, I'll read your arguments. I really appreciate your suggestions for me, I'll brb though
: This E is sick af
Goate (NA)
: As a Shyvana main, this is the best concept for her. 10/10 concept and I really like how you changed her abilities and kept the burning aura on her W almost same. With these changes, I would love to enjoy playing her
I am glad you liked it. I took a lot of time trying to realize how her kit could perfectly work for her theme, then I came out with these abilities.
Muzét (EUW)
: Tyr is similar to Trynd but they have completely different kits. You literally just took Smite's Jormungandr and changed a few things here and there to adapt it to LoL but it's the same kit. If you think it isn't you're being delusional. This is theft. Yes Jormungandr is public but the smite interpretation isn't. I won't answer any answers from you
I guess you can believe that I am a "theft" In fact, you can feel free calling me that. We all know that I did get the ideas from Smite as an interesting character, but I changed a lot in the gameplay. Similar difference between Tyr and Tryndamere. If you are so angry for this reason, then I don't know what to tell you Afterall, It's a video game and we have the boards to make ideas and concepts. There is no actual reason to tilt so much and rage over me taking a character from "Smite, which is your so loved game" and bring it to League of legends with some changes. It's a part of the community, and we do that for fun. You need to calm down because I am not hurting you with my personal concept
Comentários de Rioters
: Your sign is also a bow. Hecarim don't have a bow, even tought he is a centaur.
Yes but between a Centaur and a bow, Centaur would make more sense. It's the main sign What would a bow represent? we have {{champion:22}} {{champion:110}} and none of them would represent the Centaur sign {{champion:120}} might not have a bow, but he is the Centaur, and the structure is > weapon so Hecarim would make much more sense. Unless you make a Horseman Ashe/Varus skin, but that would be weird because they aren't suppose to be Centaurs.
Exibir mais

I say Facts

Nível 51 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão