: Ya. But sadly i am only q gold 2 with plat 4 mmr ): not really good
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kPgzrx0f,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T16:52:13.072+0000) > > Ya. But sadly i am only q gold 2 with plat 4 mmr ): not really good then i guess you're all out of luck
: Riot games how am i supposed to take this game serious as an esport?
exactly dude i hate how riot forces me to have 50% winrate. the moment i go above 50% riot freezes my mouse so i can't click anymore. they also DDOS me so that i can't hit gold 4 ever so im forever stuck in bronze 2. how am i supposed to take this game seriously as an esport when riot goes to every player and make sure they are hardstuck?
: Impossible to Climb
i've been unlucky for the past 6 years. i can't get out of silver 3 because Riot is intentionally putting bad teammates on my team! EVERY game i get a feeder or inter or afk. if Riot had just given me good teammates i'd be president of the united states already - i mean i'd be challenger years ago. sometimes riot just wants me to lose. they come to my house, queue me up, click my mouse and keyboard for me and INTENTIONALLY lose games for me smh
Nhika (NA)
: So we make champions even faster - then make supports speed people even more? Why LOL
omg riot make champ so fast i can not keep up. everytime i click to go out they run fast at me. i die. the faster they run they do double-triple damage to me. i die. champ fast.
: If only Riot's first priority were not money
Agreed. If riot actually fixed their system I would be in challenger already. the dumb system is so broken that i've been silver 2 and below for 3 years now.
Serrgol (EUW)
: balance issues AGAIN
nasus? what about teemo?! he literally presses Q and disables your entire team for 5 seconds. then when he ults it's basically gg go next
: Matchmaking in games
im silver 2 always getting matched with challengers wtf??!!!
: I get it, that's the conclusion you came to. Show your work, how did you arrive at this conclusion? It's not hard, we all have brains.
> [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QrPnhUIH,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T05:09:47.613+0000) > > I get it, that's the conclusion you came to. Show your work, how did you arrive at this conclusion? It's not hard, we all have brains. terrible idea
: How can i even get jungle marks on Kindred
u kill enemy jungler first or u go when they are on opposite side of the map
: What is the #1 OP champion with runes?
: What part of **"I don't like fighting them"** do you not understand. It isn't about whether or not I win or lose, incel. I play this game for *fun*. I don't have *fun* dealing with either of them. *Therefore I ban*. How is that so hard to understand? I lose to Tahm every game i see him and i haven't banned him once you fucking elitist.
> [{quoted}](name=AMADEUSdotEXE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AIQHEm55,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:54:56.961+0000) > > What part of **"I don't like fighting them"** do you not understand. It isn't about whether or not I win or lose, incel. I play this game for *fun*. I don't have *fun* dealing with either of them. *Therefore I ban*. How is that so hard to understand? I lose to Tahm every game i see him and i haven't banned him once you fucking elitist. im agreeing with you my guy. i don't like fighting a lot of champs that i lose to so i want them deleted. if they delete every champ i lose to, i will eventually win
: > [{quoted}](name=IREALLYENJOYCOCK,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXpkiqdW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:32:23.653+0000) > > welp time to uninstall Do you have a reason?
> [{quoted}](name=NoLongerToxicOMG,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cXpkiqdW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T01:32:44.179+0000) > > Do you have a reason? literally your entire chat log
: Is this considered toxic? If it is, I will most likely uninstall
: Legit I keep seeing Nasus/Vie comps. Why?
i know they should just delete any champ that i lose to
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QrPnhUIH,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-22T18:30:26.996+0000) > > Why? Or did you not get that far in your thought process? because it's an insanely bad idea
: It's really hard to climb like this :(
> [{quoted}](name=ThinkingWeeb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BvQMP53R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:30:19.260+0000) > > It's really hard to climb like this :( yeah you're not supposed to climb if it's like that. Only way you can climb is if you win a bunch more than you lose.
: I wish someone could watch my games.
#justPromoteMeToChallenger. If it weren't for my teammates i wouldn't even be silver 4 right now.
: How much fun is a rigged game?
R joints (EUW)
: Worth the 14 day ban ?
: > [{quoted}](name=IREALLYENJOYCOCK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J1TV1G6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-06T18:51:31.914+0000) > > 5 min are you crazy? That's way too long. Riot should implement FF at champion select. Thats actually a good idea! Why should you have to dodge? Its bs
> [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5J1TV1G6,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-06T18:53:53.701+0000) > > Thats actually a good idea! Why should you have to dodge? Its bs Why bother with champ select. I should be able to press a button and have a % chance of either winning or losing my next 5 games automatically without having to play them. Then I randomly get +lp or -lp based on whatever the button decides.
: Can riot allow FF at 5 min?
5 min are you crazy? That's way too long. Riot should implement FF at champion select.
: League isnt fun anymore (kinda)
Ikr. Why can't riot just leave broken shit in the game so i can abuse it. Smh i can't believe they actually nerf and change unhealthy aspects of the game. They are literally killing their own game by trying to balance overpowered stuff.
: > [{quoted}](name=IREALLYENJOYCOCK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lqQfT4Jo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T15:39:20.353+0000) > > Your rune choices and builds are really bad. You need to learn how to build each champion effectively. You're only winning because the people you go against are brainless. No. They're winning because they're playing the most influential role in the game more competently than the enemy Jungler the majority of their games. Better JG Wins.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfalisk318,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lqQfT4Jo,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-06T17:32:01.590+0000) > > No. They're winning because they're playing the most influential role in the game more competently than the enemy Jungler the majority of their games. Better JG Wins. Nah. It's because everyone has no clue wtf they are doing. OP is evidence of this.
: Whats the difference between a 1k mastery point Janna and a 1 million+ mastery point Janna
Well 1k Janna probably thinks all he does is stand in the back and press E on adc while I mill mastery point Janna knows how to control the lane through aggressive trades.
: We literally just got Yuumi, and now another champ soon arrives?
: Tips for getting out of silver hell with rammus
Max E. Use your Q. when you hit an enemy with Q, use E. Gank all the time. How did I get out of Silver? I used my brain and pressed E on the enemies.
: Dear Rito
I mean you say you don't want to instantly die but just a year ago everyone complained about supports being too strong. Now almost all heals and shields have been nerfed making it harder to keep teammates alive. And now everyone wants to complain about dying too fast. lol?
: I keeeep losing
Stop playing for a bit. Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win.
: What do you do if your toplane and midlane feeds
Farm and try to carry. Some games you just can't win but if you make the right decisions in every game you should win more than you lose regardless of your teammates.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IREALLYENJOYCOCK,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2AeGa9vA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T15:24:49.222+0000) > > If you type you will get banned. Stop typing and mute all. How hard is that? It's not that you get banned just for talking. Punishments are given to flamers, spammers and general assholes. Civilized messages are not a bad thing.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2AeGa9vA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T15:45:36.908+0000) > > It's not that you get banned just for talking. Punishments are given to flamers, spammers and general assholes. Civlized messages are not a bad thing. I mean you can take the chance and type and end up like OP.
: Matchmaking
You're stuck for 2 years because you're not good enough to climb past that elo.
: So I have been winning a lot in the jungle. What am I doing right/wrong?
Your rune choices and builds are really bad. You need to learn how to build each champion effectively. You're only winning because the people you go against are brainless.
: Hey, can Sivir get a nerf yet?
Nerf anything that i've lost to in the past 2 games plz rito
: I don't understand this community
If you type you will get banned. Stop typing and mute all. How hard is that?
: > [{quoted}](name=IREALLYENJOYCOCK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvGqdlRE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T15:18:21.532+0000) > > He's not better than the old kassadin. It's called a nerf you dimwit. They PURPOSELY made him weaker because he was TOO strong. How hard is that for you to understand? lol???????????? but he's too WEAK now, every mid laner is better than him
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvGqdlRE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T15:19:00.965+0000) > > but he's too WEAK now, every mid laner is better than him Plus, if you were anywhere near a decent player you could still play Kassadin in games and do well.
: > [{quoted}](name=IREALLYENJOYCOCK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvGqdlRE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T15:18:21.532+0000) > > He's not better than the old kassadin. It's called a nerf you dimwit. They PURPOSELY made him weaker because he was TOO strong. How hard is that for you to understand? lol???????????? but he's too WEAK now, every mid laner is better than him
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvGqdlRE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T15:19:00.965+0000) > > but he's too WEAK now, every mid laner is better than him That's not your argument though, you said tell you why new kass is better than old kass. Not "why is every mid laner better than kass?" lmao can you stick to one topic dude
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvGqdlRE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T14:47:35.408+0000) > > I am starting to feel like all your posts are sarcastic. I was giving the benefit of the doubt the first 5-10 posts but now.... Maybe give me some arguments why do you think that those champs are better now than then? You posted this comment so you obviously don't agree with me. Give me yoru arguments why is kassadin now better than the old kassadin for instance?
> [{quoted}](name=Heko The Man,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvGqdlRE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T14:50:27.727+0000) > > Maybe give me some arguments why do you think that those champs are better now than then? You posted this comment so you obviously don't agree with me. Give me yoru arguments why is kassadin now better than the old kassadin for instance? He's not better than the old kassadin. It's called a nerf you dimwit. They PURPOSELY made him weaker because he was TOO strong. How hard is that for you to understand? lol????????????
: Champs that used to be super good and now are total trash
Time to stop playing my man. You can go back and live in 2010 where all the champions were the best versions of themselves.
: Illaoi Totally NOT OP
only op if you are handicapped
: Tahm Kench, urgot, and aatrox are waaay more op, I literally never see illaoi played
> [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=83iyYLnI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-06T15:14:05.855+0000) > > Tahm Kench, urgot, and aatrox are waaay more op, I literally never see illaoi played that's cuz she sucks
: Returned yesterday not enjoying it
: There's a huge difference between "I am not good with adc, but I'll play it anyways to try and improve" (what I think people should do) and "I can't play adc, so I'm going to burden the team and complain and force people to play other roles because I don't want to improve myself as a League player" (What I'm actually complaining about)
> [{quoted}](name=NeltaDouble,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iOWjyMXP,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-03T22:27:40.080+0000) > > There's a huge difference between "I am not good with adc, but I'll play it anyways to try and improve" (what I think people should do) and "I can't play adc, so I'm going to burden the team and complain and force people to play other roles because I don't want to improve myself as a League player" (What I'm actually complaining about) Why do you care if they force other players to play other roles.... You literally just said you would play any role to improve in it... So why does it matter what role you are in and what role the other person is in ?
bengtsosse (EUNE)
: EARN IP FASTER
: For all you Silver folks trying to make it to gold.
Of course it's still like silver when you never improve.
: I have my better roles, like all people, but I'll never say "Oh sorry, I can't play adc". I love playing roles I don't usually do so that way I can improve. I wish other people were like that.
> [{quoted}](name=NeltaDouble,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iOWjyMXP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-03T22:20:51.910+0000) > > I have my better roles, like all people, but I'll never say "Oh sorry, I can't play adc". I love playing roles I don't usually do so that way I can improve. I wish other people were like that. You literally just answered your own post. "I have better roles...." People say they can't play a role not because they literally can't play it but because they aren't as proficient at that role as they are in another. Why are you even complaining about this topic?
: 20 minute FF creates Toxicity.
didnt you just post the other day talking about how you were banned? Add me on your smurf after your permaban.
: "I don't play ______"
Why are you complaining about people who can't play a role, you're probably not great at all roles either.

IREALLYENJOYCOCK

Nível 11 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão