Shirooyasha (EUNE)
: There's no climbing in this server anymore
It's preseason no one cares. So either your choice is to stop playing til next season starts. Or just quit the game all together because Season 10 is going to be just as bad if not worse as last season.
: Riot's balance team is a joke.
Yeah the champion is broken. So is Ekko. Riot doesn't care. They let Garen be broken for 2 weeks when he needed a hot fix right away. It's why I quit this game. Too much damage, too much CC, every champion being released has CC. Only 4 items in the game to defend against CC. Too many champions that scale so well to the point where you can be a potato and still win the game with them. It's like what the fuck is the point in playing the game anymore? Match making is bad. Game balance is bad. It doesn't even feel good when you win anymore cause it's either you stomp or get stomped.
: Sadly I don't think you see solid game play until plat 4 +. Good for you moving on. Im on my last account.
> [{quoted}](name=DrProfezzor,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=4LYa2afa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T05:50:39.475+0000) > > Sadly I don't think you see solid game play until plat 4 +. Good for you moving on. Im on my last account. I don't think you see solid gameplay ever unless you're on a premade team with voice coms.
Comentários de Rioters
iRhyx (NA)
: League isnt skill based anymore
It isn't skill based at all. Can't tell you how many times I've had team mates that played OP meta picks and did horrible all game just to carry later or still be relevant. Vice versa for enemy team..
: The problem is most of the junglers have no brains or game knowledge. Also you talk about macro play? It sounds like you watch a lot of those pro videos and throw terms around to look smart. I've won over 5,400 games as a top and I do not ask for help from my jungler mostly due to the fact they are incompetent. I ask them not to gank, they usually do it anyway and I get behind. I'm also following the entire game with the minimap so I can see the ridiculousness firsthand in some cases. Jungle's easy, I despise it but I always do three things: Give my team dragons, give my team kills and not assists, and actually help with turrets instead of go for a cheap snipe. Seems to work pretty well!
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=OfU8knFb,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T04:08:32.383+0000) > > The problem is most of the junglers have no brains or game knowledge. > > Also you talk about macro play? It sounds like you watch a lot of those pro videos and throw terms around to look smart. I've won over 5,400 games as a top and I do not ask for help from my jungler mostly due to the fact they are incompetent. I ask them not to gank, they usually do it anyway and I get behind. I'm also following the entire game with the minimap so I can see the ridiculousness firsthand in some cases. Jungle's easy, I despise it but I always do three things: Give my team dragons, give my team kills and not assists, and actually help with turrets instead of go for a cheap snipe. Seems to work pretty well! I'm not throwing those terms around to sound smart. You can only be as efficient as your team when in the Jungle role though. I can go around the map repeatedly killing their laners but if they aren't pushing for objectives I can't do anything about that. I can set up for drakes, and ping my team to come when we just killed their jungler and we have lane priority. If they don't come I can't do anything unless I can solo it. If we Kill 4 of their team and baron is available but they choose to chase that 5th person I can't do anything about that. I can't give my team free drakes if they don't take them. I can't give them turrets if they aren't actively going for them..
: I absolutely HATE junglers. Every game you have one of a few types of junglers and none of them are particularly good. A. INVADE!!! - Invades enemy camp regardless if anybody comes with them, gets ganked and killed for first blood, blames the team for not going in without any vision. B. AFK Farmer - Sits in the jungle farming all game and comes out now and then to snipe low-health kills and back they go. The only thing they don't farm is the dragon. C. LCS Wannabe - Doesn't jungle as much as runs around the map making plays and getting all the kills, not realizing once they die their underfed team will be aced and lose the game D. El Feedo - Ganks people while level 2/3 and at half-health giving up at least one buff to a near full health level 5/6 laner and then stays behind all game, feeding any time they get near another person E. First Time Special - First time playing this particular champion, executions and also more importantly they can't help a team because they have no idea what their champion can and cannot do. Jungle is a global support role - Your job is to help all three lanes, take dragons, herald, and baron. Problem is people play as if they are the team captain or the MVP when they aren't. Taking 5 kills early game from the ADC doesn't make you good, it makes you stupid because then the enemy team's ADC is fed and can mop the floor with ours. Problem is all the buffs and kills make people main jungle even if they don't use it for the intended purpose of supporting a team to victory where needed. It isn't for you to get your fifty kills and S+ rank. Anybody can jump out of a bush or take out a low health champ recalling, takes no skill to do that. That's often why they do so terribly if they have to lane, they don't have a clue. BTW - LeBlanc's a hottie!
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=OfU8knFb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-29T02:59:45.179+0000) > > I absolutely HATE junglers. > > Every game you have one of a few types of junglers and none of them are particularly good. > > A. INVADE!!! - Invades enemy camp regardless if anybody comes with them, gets ganked and killed for first blood, blames the team for not going in without any vision. > B. AFK Farmer - Sits in the jungle farming all game and comes out now and then to snipe low-health kills and back they go. The only thing they don't farm is the dragon. > C. LCS Wannabe - Doesn't jungle as much as runs around the map making plays and getting all the kills, not realizing once they die their underfed team will be aced and lose the game > D. El Feedo - Ganks people while level 2/3 and at half-health giving up at least one buff to a near full health level 5/6 laner and then stays behind all game, feeding any time they get near another person > E. First Time Special - First time playing this particular champion, executions and also more importantly they can't help a team because they have no idea what their champion can and cannot do. > > Jungle is a global support role - Your job is to help all three lanes, take dragons, herald, and baron. Problem is people play as if they are the team captain or the MVP when they aren't. Taking 5 kills early game from the ADC doesn't make you good, it makes you stupid because then the enemy team's ADC is fed and can mop the floor with ours. Problem is all the buffs and kills make people main jungle even if they don't use it for the intended purpose of supporting a team to victory where needed. It isn't for you to get your fifty kills and S+ rank. Anybody can jump out of a bush or take out a low health champ recalling, takes no skill to do that. That's often why they do so terribly if they have to lane, they don't have a clue. > > BTW - LeBlanc's a hottie! Jungle actually takes more game knowledge and brain power than any other role in the game when played properly. You have to know about every match up in the game for every champion. You have to have pay attention to the state of every lane for ganks. You have to try to track where the enemy jungle is to be able to counter gank. You have to remember who has what summoner spells up on enemy team. As well as making your pathing as efficient as possible on top of knowing your own match ups in the jungle. Laning is not anywhere near as macro intensive. Laners just need to be mechanically sound to be successful during lane phase. Maybe you should learn macro before bashing junglers and crying for ganks and getting mad when they don't come because you repeatedly get ganked by their jungle by pushing up too far or not warding then died 5 times to enemy laner/jungler. Now I'm not saying all Junglers have a reason for not helping your lane or not doing objectives, cause some really don't have a fucking clue.
Thiadel (NA)
: Or, get this... It. Is. Preseason. People can do whatever they want to, because it's the time that nothing matters or is super important. If this were in the middle of season in Ranked, then yes, your anger is felt though you completely deserve the ban with how you were speaking about them here (I can only imagine how you were speaking to them in game). Perhaps if you are still taking this game too seriously in preseason, you need to wait it out until season start. They aren't the problem in this scenario. You are.
Or get this, you may actually be rheatarded. Your MMR can still increase and decrease during preseason even though ranking up doesn't count during preseason. Just because you and anyone else that doesn't give a fuck wants to dumpster their MMR more you are free to but don't fuck it up in games of people that want to increase their MMR for a better placement next season so they don't need to climb and play with the pieces of shit like you. Go fuck yourself you smug mother fucker.
rekosuo (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=rekosuo,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=ZKB9PeuB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-28T03:14:02.852+0000) > > He is not disgusting he is perfect besides your the gross one who is terrible at your life.ranting champions is not acceptable your just mad because you don,t know how to counter ekko in the first place and you are just as bad because people who play ekko are just better that you and have much skill than any champion you have. I bet you main Ekko. So of course he's perfect. If you had any brain in your head you would realize that it doesn't matter how GUD you git when playing against an over buffed champion. They will be better than you at all stages of the game. Even if you out play this champion, they will get a kill elsewhere and snow ball then your out plays don't mean shit
86400 (NA)
: Looks like we found the Ekko main.
> [{quoted}](name=86400,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=ZKB9PeuB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-28T03:30:49.471+0000) > > Looks like we found the Ekko main. Yeah, it sure looks like it. I guess I gotta git gud. Yeah that sure will help me beat a champion with much better base stats than I have. Even when i have items that counter him and I'm ahead.
rekosuo (NA)
: Sir your being a rude person ,people can play how they want but you sir are being hard on them and your being the troll to your team making mean comments and using hurtful words are always gonna make you lose in anyway there for your the problem giving a f##k in preseason(excuse my language riot sorry ) .
> [{quoted}](name=rekosuo,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=mTdj7HO8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-28T03:06:20.175+0000) > > Sir your being a rude person ,people can play how they want but you sir are being hard on them and your being the troll to your team making mean comments and using hurtful words are always gonna make you lose in anyway there for your the problem giving a f##k in preseason(excuse my language riot sorry ) . I don't care if people want to do off picks but they should at least pick something that is capable of performing well or at least decently in the role they selected against the enemy teams champions they are facing. Of course I am being hard on people when they refuse to adapt to the situation out of selfishness. I have a Soraka APC and a Jhin Support. Clearly we're losing and it isn't working. We could still have a chance to win if they accept it isn't working and switch roles. I had asked the Jhin to sell his support item and start playing as AD, and asked the Soraka to sell her AP items and build support. But no, they refuse to out of selfishness. They deserve all the flame they have coming to them. Sorry dude.
Comentários de Rioters
: Yea, Ekko has been disgusting for a while now.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=ZKB9PeuB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T22:33:06.011+0000) > > Yea, Ekko has been disgusting for a while now. We won't see him nerfed any time soon either. "GOtta sell MUH TRUE DAMaGE SKINS"
Comentários de Rioters
: honestly you can't get a gank because of the level difference. Bot lane is about the same lvl as jungle, which is the real reason bot is getting the attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Argent Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=7NqnW2YR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-27T03:12:24.273+0000) > > honestly you can't get a gank because of the level difference. Bot lane is about the same lvl as jungle, which is the real reason bot is getting the attention. Yet nearly every game Im playing top lane enemy jungler ganks me like 3 times and my jungler is focusing bot lane.. I have the opposite experience I guess?
: What's with all the stupid junglers?
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=OfU8knFb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-26T11:50:37.594+0000) > > I've lost lane so many times just because of my own jungler, either trying to gank when i have 20 minions under tower, tower diving the enemy alone, walking through lane and leeching all the xp, or literally coming to lane to steal all my cs. Im so fucking tired of these brainlets ruining my games. And there's literally nothing you can do about this. Toxic role that's impossible to balance. It got even worse after the Jungle changes. It now gives them an excuse to AFK farm and roam around the map doing nothing. At least the gank heavy meta and longer monster camp spawn timers, and catch up exp encouraged junglers to try to gank or go for objectives more often. So now they dont want to fall behind snd choose to farm while enemy jungle is also doing the same or ganking and taking objectives leaving you to lose the game. I main jungle but have been trying to learn top but games feel impossible cause enemy jungle is proactive and mine does shit, It's amazing how the game becomes MUCH easier if I jungle oppose to some rando. you should just jungle next season.
Comentários de Rioters
: 54367 The funny thing: the game is Much less toxic than it used to be. I haven't seen a RL death threat all year or been called ethnic slurs or racist remarks at all. Don't get me wrong... it's still pretty toxic, but its no where near the level it was when the game got the reputation of being "the 4chan of online gaming", with the saying "trolling on 4chan or league is like pissing in an ocean of piss" Took riot long enough to do anything about it. I was trying to talk to them about it since season 2 and predicted the rise of it exactly. They'd have fixed their games player base before they destroyed their reputation if they'd just listened.
> [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=uFfctedX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-20T05:29:41.559+0000) > > 54367 > > The funny thing: the game is Much less toxic than it used to be. I haven't seen a RL death threat all year or been called ethnic slurs or racist remarks at all. Don't get me wrong... it's still pretty toxic, but its no where near the level it was when the game got the reputation of being "the 4chan of online gaming", with the saying "trolling on 4chan or league is like pissing in an ocean of piss" > Took riot long enough to do anything about it. I was trying to talk to them about it since season 2 and predicted the rise of it exactly. They'd have fixed their games player base before they destroyed their reputation if they'd just listened. Are we playing the same game? Cause ever since the season began this year it was nothing but toxicity, in fact it was the worst I've ever seen it since I I started playing in 2013. This season compared to last was noticeably more toxic in my experience. It's to the point now where I can't even play the game anymore cause every time I try playing there's a flamer, troll, afker or inter every single game. Riot still hasn't done enough to fix this.. > [{quoted}](name=Lo Fi Shogun,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=uFfctedX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-18T05:12:11.387+0000) > > You know you can mute right ? Yeah, I can mute. It still doesn't stop one guy from running it down cause he didn't get his way or the guy intentionally throwing the game cause he doesn't care anymore and we didn't want to Forfeit cause the game is still winnable..
Ryn007 (NA)
: I agreed with you until the last two lines lol. That's just immature and almost ruined the validity of the rest of what you were saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryn007,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=uFfctedX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T20:39:47.513+0000) > > I agreed with you until the last two lines lol. That's just immature and almost ruined the validity of the rest of what you were saying. The last 2 lines were towards the toxic people that play this game. Not the player population as a whole.
Comentários de Rioters
: I feel ya man. Riot bans based on money spent. Had my account for 7 years. Spent around 800 dollars on it. Said the F word that also means cigarette butt in 1 game and got permabanned. AFTER 7 YEARS ON A FIRST OFFENSE. This company is a joke and their support team is even worse lol. Try submitting a ticket sometime. They literal give you copy paste responses.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiguromi,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=Pdc3r6PK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T01:43:06.819+0000) > > I feel ya man. Riot bans based on money spent. Had my account for 7 years. Spent around 800 dollars on it. Said the F word that also means cigarette butt in 1 game and got permabanned. AFTER 7 YEARS ON A FIRST OFFENSE. This company is a joke and their support team is even worse lol. Try submitting a ticket sometime. They literal give you copy paste responses. I stopped putting any serious money into this game after my first account got Banned. Cause Riot is too trigger happy with bans to bother risking it. I'll buy a super cheap skin here and there but that's it for me. Yeah, Riot doesn't care about the context of your chat log just what you say. On one of my old accounts I submitted a ticket and explained my chat log to them. They said they will consider undoing the ban but if they do I can't be toxic at all or my account will be gone for good. Well Riot just closed my ticket and didn't even tell me on the decision they made. Fucking garbage support team they have. I'm probably going to quit this game if it dont change.
: Its just the fact that you can get to whatever elo, and then the end of season get chat banned and lose everything you worked for because this company is money hungry for the damn server transfers. I literally only did it this season for the border cause they re released Justicar Aatrox as the Victorious skin, but now I can't even get my damned border or ward? Nice. 500 games wasted
> [{quoted}](name=KonohaMissingNin,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=Pdc3r6PK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T01:27:55.095+0000) > > Its just the fact that you can get to whatever elo, and then the end of season get chat banned and lose everything you worked for because this company is money hungry for the damn server transfers. I literally only did it this season for the border cause they re released Justicar Aatrox as the Victorious skin, but now I can't even get my damned border or ward? Nice. 500 games wasted Yeah man. I had 1600 games played and I can't even get my reward either. I got my chat restrict back in like March too and I'm still only honor level 0 at check point like 1 or 2. Fucking ridiculous the time it takes to get it back IF you can even get it back. I regret wasting all that time. It also seems like the higher you climb the more toxic the players are, so it's more like a punishment to rank up than anything
: Ranked is A jOKE
Yeah ranked is pretty shit. It is possible to climb though even if you aren't significantly better than everyone in your elo. It just a big fucking grind and it's not worth it at all, especially when rewards are getting worse every season. Players are just getting more toxic and there's just a lot more fun shit to do with your time than invest it into this dying game.
: feels like it....tried to play rank this weekend and even norms and lost most games. Trolls and toxic players. Tilted me pretty bad.
> [{quoted}](name=ablackrift,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=2sZqk9Bo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-11T09:11:14.501+0000) > > feels like it....tried to play rank this weekend and even norms and lost most games. Trolls and toxic players. Tilted me pretty bad. Yep. I tried my hand again at a climb so I can have better MMR before season ends. Won 3 games then it devolved into the same toxic cluster fuck as last time. Players flaming, players pinging every time you die even though you're getting tower dived by jungler and enemy laner while your jungler hasn't been to your lane all fucking game. Players blaming you and flaming you even though you're trying to come back yet no one has any interest in helping you, just continue on telling you how bad you are. Either that or they simply just troll. Game is so shit. Makes me not even want to play again next season, regardless of new changes happening.
: short answer: They don't... I don't either. The rewards suck and i'm playing support sylas because ill just get auto filled anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Caretaker Jack,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=2sZqk9Bo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T04:38:56.166+0000) > > short answer: They don't... I don't either. The rewards suck and i'm playing support sylas because ill just get auto filled anyways. You should still care though, at least for the people trying to climb in the final days. I managed to hit gold a week ago finally but after that it's been nothing but players that have given up and don't give a shit anymore.
Comentários de Rioters
Tenebris3 (EUW)
: I see you misunderstood man ... LS logic is if you stick with playing only few champions ( 3 max) and Annie is model for easy to learn and hard carry and climb champion reason why I mentioned it I don't matter what you play if the model is the same it's easy to understand apparently you didn't get it (sadly)
> [{quoted}](name=Tenebris3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvgNgV0r,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T00:56:06.395+0000) > > I see you misunderstood man ... LS logic is if you stick with playing only few champions ( 3 max) and Annie is model for easy to learn and hard carry and climb champion reason why I mentioned it I don't matter what you play if the model is the same it's easy to understand apparently you didn't get it (sadly) Oh my mistake. I see what you mean now.
Tenebris3 (EUW)
: Hmmm sounds like LS suggested you to play Annie and it worked LOL. ( yes the advice he gives works)
> [{quoted}](name=Tenebris3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AvgNgV0r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-04T20:24:50.139+0000) > > Hmmm sounds like LS suggested you to play Annie and it worked LOL. ( yes the advice he gives works) Did you even read the post lol? I don't even play Annie and I didn't use her throughout my climb.
: Elo hell doesnt exist but elocels do
Bro I just hit gold today. I've been playing since the end of Season 3... It's possible just try again.
Comentários de Rioters
: Client crashes during champ select, returned to it but cant pick due to Loading screen
The Game consistently crashes in select for me. Ever since season 6, when they rolled out the new map and started adding all these unnecessary fucking particle effects and shit. Riot doesn't care though, they won't fix their client so we just have to deal with it I guess. It only happens for me every few games so it's not too bad, if I'm last pick I can usually get into the game in time to pick without "dodging" but if I'm first pick it's a guaranteed LP loss.
Comentários de Rioters
: you weren't good enough "lucky enough" to carry yourself
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=Z6gq5VwP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-14T18:19:11.383+0000) > > you weren't good enough "lucky enough" to carry yourself That's the biggest fucking joke I hate how people say that. If your MMR is low enough at your rank it's nearly impossible to climb solo. In order for me to 1v9 I need to be running {{champion:141}} or {{champion:120}} and pray my team doesn't int before I can finish my form. Either way one should not have to pop off in order to climb. It's ridiculous.
Comentários de Rioters
: i literally just played a game with a hecarim, he got 1 good gank which is not hard when u have infinite movespeed and he proceeded to get fed and hard carry doing 2k dmg in 2 seconds with 3k hp i didnt read the nerf but i already know it didnt do shit
> [{quoted}](name=schübert,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OsPwwiwm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-03T16:00:52.326+0000) > > i literally just played a game with a hecarim, he got 1 good gank which is not hard when u have infinite movespeed and he proceeded to get fed and hard carry doing 2k dmg in 2 seconds with 3k hp i didnt read the nerf but i already know it didnt do shit Don't even get me started dude. I played Hecarim for a while before nerfs and I was able to 1v5. Stopped playing him cause I got bored. Since the nerf a lot more people are running him now for whatever reason and these players aren't even good that play him. (Silver Elo). It's disgusting how brain dead he is to play. I've had hecarims ult and completely miss me to the point I cam just side step out of the way. I literally had a game as Khazix and we both had 60% hp he's at my blue buff. I'm fighting him while he's taking damage from blue and he just kills me while barely taking any damage cause of his stupid base damage and conqueror proc on top of his passive.
5050BS (NA)
: This is what ELO Hell looks like. Riot fix you Match Making System its broken
Silver is Elo Hell. Had an Akali dc for the first 3 minutes then goes into lane trying to solo kill the enemy zed that has been free farming for almost 5 minutes. While my bot ints and top ints before I can even finish my 2nd clear. Then I get an Ahri that says hold mid I'll brb in 5 seconds and never comes back. Silver elo is a fucking shit show and I have no idea how a lot of these guys got to Silver. The account I have now is fresh and won like 5 out of 8 games and placed bbronze 2 then climbed to silver 3 until I got demoted to silver 4. Some games i'm even getting fucking iron 1 players in my game with abysmal win rates that aren't duoing. It's fucking patheitc. Riot needs to fix this shit
: as a jungle main, I know exactly how you feel. This either happens when you try to get scuttler right after your buff or when enemy jungler invades you with his top and mid while your teammates jerk off in their lane and not do anything about it. Unfortunately it happens in silver elo, not just iron and bronze. I am pretty sure it even happens in low gold. I think it all comes down to people not giving a fuck about others in a TEAM BASED game and this gives them the excuse to blame you when you are weak or a lvl or two behind the enemy jungler.. It's sad that after 9 seasons of this game, people would have a basic understanding of its mechanics. One kill, and one small team fight in the beginning of the game can swing it to your side but no one cares like I said.
> [{quoted}](name=Moireenelde,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=rn57AUEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-19T22:09:51.663+0000) > > as a jungle main, I know exactly how you feel. This either happens when you try to get scuttler right after your buff or when enemy jungler invades you with his top and mid while your teammates jerk off in their lane and not do anything about it. Unfortunately it happens in silver elo, not just iron and bronze. I am pretty sure it even happens in low gold. I think it all comes down to people not giving a fuck about others in a TEAM BASED game and this gives them the excuse to blame you when you are weak or a lvl or two behind the enemy jungler.. It's sad that after 9 seasons of this game, people would have a basic understanding of its mechanics. One kill, and one small team fight in the beginning of the game can swing it to your side but no one cares like I said. Yeah it's the exact same in silver. Got back to silver recently and it's the same shit show.
Comentários de Rioters
: Holy crap, do I have a headache!
It's better you jungle in low elo. It's literally better Jungle/Bot wins right now. Had an Evelynn on my team earlier. Wondered why the r%%%%% even locked in. Spent the whole game Holding top lanes hand and when mid lane snow balled out of control and started roaming with the Yi picking up kills, It's my fault now even though the garbage jungler pressured no one, didn't bother to take any dragons and just overall sucked dick
rujitra (NA)
: Okay, fine, that part is fine - which is why I didn’t include it. Still doesn’t excuse the other lines that I pointed out - what’s your excuse for those (which are all clearly in violation of the Summoner’s Code)?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2Ep6wW5L,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T19:32:04.576+0000) > > Okay, fine, that part is fine - which is why I didn’t include it. > > Still doesn’t excuse the other lines that I pointed out - what’s your excuse for those (which are all clearly in violation of the Summoner’s Code)? Me telling Ezreal he's not good at this game is my response to him telling me how bad i am and that I'm iron tier and it's my fault that we're losing the game. me saying I'm not flaming and that I smashed Kayle is in response to them tell me I LOST lane and I suck. Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything to this guy which I didn't until he ran his mouth. me calling him a tool is because he flamed me for not using my ult when I did and flashed my CD. He was just trying to tilt me at that point. me "score shaming" was 3 people on my team blaming me YET AGAIN for the reason that we're losing. Me saying "from the MF you fed" is after Ezreal BLAMING ME YET AGAIN for feeding the MF and I'm telling him no it was not my fault. I was done at that point because I tried to be a team player by asking for help in the beginning of the game and just not flamed. and finally I wanted to FF because it was just a bunch of blaming at that point and i wanted out. How is that wrong?
rujitra (NA)
: You continually blamed and flamed your teammates. Profanity is not prohibited - flaming and blaming and being a “negative nelly” are.
Do you even know what flame is? I don't think you do. The system is broken. I got chat banned off ONE game, in which I was trying to be a good player and asking for help and assistance kindly and I'm met with toxicity as a result. Of course if you're trying to be nice to someone and they're being a piece of shit you're going to get annoyed and get tilted.
: Yup. The system is a failure. Recently got the same for nothing. This game is full of fucking babies i swear to god. I told enemy team to "just end, my team cannot stop you" cause it was fucking over. 10 game chat ban after a completely clean record of multiple honor levels.
Yep. On my old account I told a kid to KYS, I got an instant 2 week ban. On my current account I had a kid tell me to slit my writs, KYS, OD off drugs and he didn't even get punished after I reported him, I checked his account a day later and he was still playing. My friend just got a 2 week ban for "feeding". He had one bad game and he gets nabbed. Mean while I had a singed in my game back to back. FEEDING going 0/25 in both games and I reported both times and he STILL didn't get banned.
Comentários de Rioters

Ibustbuttcheeks

Nível 162 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão