Comentários de Rioters
: Patch 7.11 notes
Is it just me or does creep block feel worse in the recent patches?
: You sound like the one saying "you all say I'm wrong when I'm right." Probably why you're flamed so much by all 4 of the "pre-made". Probably just seems pre-made because you ask people to team up on you so fervently.
Too many "probably"s there. You're talking out of your rear. Did you even read my post? Premades inherently are more likely to troll or flame because they have buddies to back them up. Incidentally, I looked up your op.gg and pretty much every game you play is in a premade. You are a good example of one of those toxic premade players I always make sure to dodge.
: It would be better for the community if the 4-man team population died out altogether. 4 mans have consistently been the most toxic, least skilled, most likely to troll, and overall worst league experience to play with when I am the solo player. Having 3 of their buddies to back them up makes 4 man players feel invincible and they will blame you for everything and 4 man report you at the end. I almost always dodge a game as soon as I know I'm playing with a four man team.
You all can downvote me to oblivion if you want. Just keep in mind its us solo players who make it possible for you to 4 man queue in the first place.
: Aren't you worried about the lack of solo players in Ranked Flex? How are you going to support the "4-men-team" population? Also, is Twisted Treeline ranked going to stay? Do you have any plans on bringing the draft pick system to 3v3 normals in order improve the competitive enviroment?
It would be better for the community if the 4-man team population died out altogether. 4 mans have consistently been the most toxic, least skilled, most likely to troll, and overall worst league experience to play with when I am the solo player. Having 3 of their buddies to back them up makes 4 man players feel invincible and they will blame you for everything and 4 man report you at the end. I almost always dodge a game as soon as I know I'm playing with a four man team.
: PogChamp
The only cancer here is you. Go eat vegan meals in your safe space if you're so pissed about a grammar correction.
: Yeah, but you'll just go ahead and casually ignore the people who would prefer that soloqueue stayed dead...
Which includes you and who else exactly?
: Dynamic queue and the future of League
Saw this coming a mile off. As soon as they said the implementation of soloq was "uncertain" I knew it was dead. "League is a team game" yes, but it shouldn't be a popularity contest. Being able to queue with people on voice comms with you cheapens the value of individual skill. "we’ll limit the roughly top 1% of MMR (Diamond 5 or higher) to solo, duos, or trios" I have a better idea. Why not do that for all the tiers? If you want to screw around with 4 other friends there are norms.
: Can i be unbanned? UnPERMAbanned plz rito bb k bai luv ya{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
If you were permabanned you must have deserved it
: Illaoi is also too strong at the moment. Can you get Riven level 7 in one day after getting her to level 5?? lol
: 5/6 -- Club tag creation disabled and Server Error Message in Client
: **[Very well made can't wait to test it once ready](http://redirectwp.com/v/) **
Fishy... someone willing to facecheck that for the rest of us? :P
Mozakem (NA)
: ***
Careful guys, site looks very convincing at first but its a scam. I posted in its "chat", then reloaded the page and posted again under a different name-exact same responses in the chat. It would have fooled me otherwise.
: Patch 5.22 notes
As an {{champion:22}} main since level 1: Patch 5.9: OMG I <3 u riot have mai babies Patch 5.22: f u rito, rip {{champion:22}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: New free champion rotation: Ekko, Nautilus, Nasus and more!
A Ocean (EUW)
: Champion mastery too affected by outcome?
I have seen this as well. I won a 5/8/0 game with ashe and got around 900 cp, lost a 13/7/10 game with her and got around 200 :P IMHO this cp system isn't a very good indicator of how well you played, since the rewards are so vastly different for winning vs losing.
: Nope, {{champion:35}} and{{champion:74}} are the worst.
Don't forget {{champion:76}} :P Spear spam and mobility are so annoying. Shac can turn invisible but at least he's squishy.
: How To lane vs Nami?
Thx so much guys. I guess I'll just have to try to go in when her stuff is on CD. Its a challenge having to focus on poking and last hitting at the same time though... guess I'll just have to practice more.
Comentários de Rioters
: Champion Update: Ashe takes aim at PBE
I don't claim to be a skilled or even experienced player, but I was really excited about this announcement since I've mained Ashe since level 1. I've got a few questions though... Since the frost shot is now her passive, how does volley's slow percentage scale through the game? Does volley's slow simply get more powerful as she levels up, or is the slow percent a fixed amount? Also, do the stacks on her new q decay over time or can you potentially save them to make a play? Also, will ashe's IP price be increased? I heard Ip prices were based on how complex champion mechanics were, and removing her ability to crit would definitely qualify as more complex since it would make her pretty unique among champions. Lastly, I was a tad disappointed that Riot didn't give her a bit more mobility for survivability. I'm not asking for much, perhaps just a short movement speed buff active. For example, maybe give her brief a movespeed boost after she uses her E which decays over a few seconds. This might add some strategy as it would force you to decide on using your E to scout or saving it for an escape.

Ikho31337

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão