: I think it's pretty amusing that any time I mention Zyra
Do you honestly expect riot to make skins for all 150+ champions everytime some one complains? No one cares. Next.
rujitra (NA)
: So the line is google translate. That seems like a **very** flaky and arbitrary line.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:34:50.000+0000) > > So the line is google translate. > > That seems like a **very** flaky and arbitrary line. ?? are you ok ??
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:26:56.991+0000) > > Where does the line get drawn then? > > Let's say Riot permits Danish to be used as an excuse for this. Do they have to take **anyone** who is speaking some other language and allow them to break rules that apply to everyone else? > > The line must be drawn somewhere. It was drawn before Danish as a supported language. the line gets drawn in context he's being friendly, others are likely speaking danish since it's an interactive conversation, he says "kiss kiss to you, beautiful <3" again why is it so hard for you to admit that riot misunderstood the situation (more specifically in the response) and this man deserves to be unbanned?
> [{quoted}](name=KillTheYordle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:28:44.797+0000) > > the line gets drawn in context > he's being friendly, others are likely speaking danish since it's an interactive conversation, he says "kiss kiss to you, beautiful <3" > > again > > why is it so hard for you to admit that riot misunderstood the situation (more specifically in the response) and this man deserves to be unbanned? Riot gave him a specialist role so now he must white knight no matter if its logical or not
rujitra (NA)
: Where does the line get drawn then? Let's say Riot permits Danish to be used as an excuse for this. Do they have to take **anyone** who is speaking some other language and allow them to break rules that apply to everyone else? The line must be drawn somewhere. It was drawn before Danish as a supported language.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:26:56.991+0000) > > Where does the line get drawn then? > > Let's say Riot permits Danish to be used as an excuse for this. Do they have to take **anyone** who is speaking some other language and allow them to break rules that apply to everyone else? > > The line must be drawn somewhere. It was drawn before Danish as a supported language. I didn't know saying "Kiss Kiss" is breaking riots tos
rujitra (NA)
: And what if someone makes a claim that "my native language which isn't on Google Translate uses this word/phrase to mean something different"? How is that fair to say "if your language isn't in Google Translate we won't consider it"? Riot drew the line and the supported languages are very clearly stated.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:28:02.631+0000) > > And what if someone makes a claim that "my native language which isn't on Google Translate uses this word/phrase to mean something different"? > > How is that fair to say "if your language isn't in Google Translate we won't consider it"? > > Riot drew the line and the supported languages are very clearly stated. name one modern language that isn't on google translate Had to add modern just in case you wanted to say you speak hieroglyphics
: Why is everyone’s description of clash “knowing that everyone is trying their best”
Then you lose and no one cares, the enemy team gets a free win they're happy
rujitra (NA)
: Completely different. If you go to a foreign country, you are expected to follow their laws, regardless of the laws in your country. As a prime example, in Canada, marijuana is legal for medical *and* recreational use. You cannot cross the border with it or use it in the US. Riot does not support the Danish language - thus the Danish language is not supported as a language for use in League of Legends. It is not at all feasible to have Riot trained in the thousands of languages spoken across the world just for these cases.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:18:52.332+0000) > > Completely different. > > If you go to a foreign country, you are expected to follow their laws, regardless of the laws in your country. As a prime example, in Canada, marijuana is legal for medical *and* recreational use. You cannot cross the border with it or use it in the US. > > Riot does not support the Danish language - thus the Danish language is not supported as a language for use in League of Legends. It is not at all feasible to have Riot trained in the thousands of languages spoken across the world just for these cases. the ban was over three letters I'm pretty sure anyone can put those three letters in google translate and see what it means in danish. You don't have to be a fluent speaker to be able to do that
rujitra (NA)
: **Riot does not support the Danish language in ANY region of League of Legends**. As such, it does not **MATTER**. I can say that my native language of Hooplah uses the "n/f" words to mean something different. That doesn't mean it's acceptable in League. If you are using a non-supported language that conflicts with the supported languages, that's your own problem.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:13:38.194+0000) > > **Riot does not support the Danish language in ANY region of League of Legends**. > > As such, it does not **MATTER**. I can say that my native language of Hooplah uses the "n/f" words to mean something different. That doesn't mean it's acceptable in League. > > If you are using a non-supported language that conflicts with the supported languages, that's your own problem. >If you're trans then thats your own problem
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: While what riot is doing to this poor guy is a load of bullshit, i don't really see how can a bot be able to separate english from everything that is not english in a way that would be fullproof and impossible to trick. ... without installing the whole fucking google translate in their systems edit: Why am i even being downvoted? i literally fully agree with the op
Ok they don't have to. Guy sends in a support ticket and should be unbanned. But that obviously didn't happen
: Duskblade should not be this cheap.
Yeah lets make it cost 3000000 gold
: /mute all if you _actually_ care about getting better, [give these videos a watch](https://www.youtube.com/user/SkillCappedDotNet/videos)
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OTHHM6Ip,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T03:02:37.808+0000) > > /mute all > > if you _actually_ care about getting better, give these videos a watch: https://www.youtube.com/user/SkillCappedDotNet/videos ^ don't listen to this guy hes small If you want to mute chat Just disable allied chat & all chat in settings
: New Player Having Trouble With Smufs. Any Advice?
Comentários de Rioters
: Bots in League of Legends
They needed more players that play at your skill level, and there weren't many so they added these bots
: really ? then provide the truth then just cus u use chat dont mean you will be punished , you will be punished if you use chat to break rules and harass , verbally abuse, use hate speech etc and i have played since season 2/ preseason 3 and i have only had one chat restriction cuz i legit lost my shit in a game. i get honor 5 every season . no punishments. and i dont buy RP
Why are you getting so defensive... Yikes if you want the truth just ask any riot employee that works with bans / manual reviews
: coming from iron elo, dude unranks, irons, bronze, and silvers are such toxic people lol. Literally people who rage quit afk cuz you pick graves mid so they just quit on you.
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Qm15iPek,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T00:22:53.936+0000) > > coming from iron elo, dude unranks, irons, bronze, and silvers are such toxic people lol. Literally people who rage quit afk cuz you pick graves mid so they just quit on you. Anyone would of went afk if they saw a graves mid
rujitra (NA)
: Using chat does not get you punished. Buying Riot Points does not prevent punishment.
What i said has been proven true by riot employees themselves
Xphineas (NA)
: How do you find a main?
Your main champ should be the champ you're best at. Just look at your stats on op.gg and see what champ you have the highest winrate /kda with and play them more.
: Pick a champion or two that you like and suits your play style - the simpler the champion the better if you don't have a sense of how the OVERALL game works. Play many games with that champion. Bored with that champion or those champions? Tough - keep playing them again and again and again. If you lose a game with that champion, figure out why. Change your builds as a tactic to overcome whatever weaknesses you had in lane. Focus on what your champion's counters are - and work out methods to deal with how they counter your champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Venging Angel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IdTeOVoW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T00:50:50.880+0000) > > Pick a champion or two that you like and suits your play style - the simpler the champion the better if you don't have a sense of how the OVERALL game works. Play many games with that champion. Bored with that champion or those champions? Tough - keep playing them again and again and again. > > If you lose a game with that champion, figure out why. Change your builds as a tactic to overcome whatever weaknesses you had in lane. Focus on what your champion's counters are - and work out methods to deal with how they counter your champion. Dont do this
: Im not usually one to complain about matchmaking but...
Its a normal who cares Ranked mmr =/= Normal mmr
: Why hasn't Nunu been bashed with the nerf bat?
DejaPewe (NA)
: Allow Game Modes to be Blocked Please
: I just was forced to dodge a ranked game.
And yes, people have a reason to blame you in the games you play because you're S1 with a 「45%」 winrate Do you actually think you're playing perfectly and doing everything you could do support your team and lead them to victory?
: I just was forced to dodge a ranked game.
So? Dodging is a important part of the game. If you don't dodge unwinnable games you're just making your climb harder for no reason.
: Because whether you win or lose is based on a team effort and not an individual achievement so if you're going to make a SOLO ranked system based on a team achievement, that ruins the entire system.
You're complaining how whether you win or lose is based off team effort in a team based game. If you want to be rewarded for your skill alone go play tft, or another game
Zardo (NA)
: Dodging the question. Nice.
Dodging what question? I already answered it. > [{quoted}](name=IllIllIlllllll,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7RTLWEuK,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:36:43.635+0000) > > There is a mute button. > > Being afk is a bannable offense.
: Biased Matchmaking
Just use this if you're trying to climb https://na.op.gg/multi/ Also try getting better at the game a 55% wr isn't that great if you have a 68% wr with nunu why dont you just play him and raise your winrate from 55% to 68%
: At what point is Riot start taking AFK/Leaver behavior seriously?
Never. I've left like 10 games on this account in a 3 day period and no penalty
Zardo (NA)
: So then what? Players start bickering and flame wars occur. People stand afk typing flaming back and forth instead of focusing. Do you let them just stand there afk typing, ruining games, or do you ban them? If you ban them you're banning for chat, if you don't you're letting them ruin games. Also, negative chat realistically makes teams communicate much, much worse, and generally makes people tilt and play worse. I can mute them, but how do I make my teammates do the same?
There is a mute button. Being afk is a bannable offense.
Zardo (NA)
: Yeah just ban the trolls, inters, and throwers. But how? It's much, much easier said than done. You and I both now that trolling, inting, and throwing gets much more subtle the higher elo you go, making it much harder to catch than someone just disco nunuing it down mid. If we make the system stricter, people get punished for genuine bad games. So what's your solution?
Zardo (NA)
: Then we're back at the problem in the post- people ruining games because they got punished for chat offenses. It's not an easy thing to ban trolls, especially the higher elo you get when people soft int instead of actually run it down.
could just remove chat punishments entirely. Since you know. Theres a mute button in the game
: would rather play w a bitchy teammate than against a smurf
^ this People still dont understand there is a mute button in the game. > You can mute chat >You can't mute deaths
: We basicly had perma chat restrictions with infinetly stacking ones. They led to more other forms of toxicity like trolling or inting which are harder to detect. Why would we bring something back that didnt work before?
Trolling And Inting are still in the game? Do you think toxic players are the ones who want to troll and grief? No they're usually the ones calling out the trolls and griefers who ruin the game for everyone else
: An (long) Essay on Permabans - One size fits all policies don't work
I would usally get permabanned for being mad at my team for not trying to win or intentionally ignoring my pings. i wouldn't flame or use any derogatory terms. I would just point out their mistakes and tell them what they could do better in the future & beg them to stop trolling in ranked. ^ This was enough for me to permabanned like 6 times ^ And, no i'm not a trash player i won 17 out of my last 20 ranked games. 2 losses being unwinnable games with two auto filled team mates and a teammate with a win-rate under 50% Since i've learned you can "turn chat off" by going to the config files or league and dragging the chat window to -2000X and -2000Y I've had less chat punishments :). I cant say i win more games duo to my reduced "Toxicity" because in the past i've gotten a 18 game win-streak in ranked shot-calling for my team. But if shot calling and helping my team is a bannable offense i'd rather just find another way to win games. -edit idk random rant
: https://ibb.co/vc6Rr1D Here is proof you lose more than that bs picture you photoshopped. I told you, what you are saying is a lie. Not Facts. Anyway, just thought I'd leave that little heart felt picture for you, because I know you can only be a riot employee because you want to spread lies saying riot handles matchmaking well, and they don't FACT. Have a nice day.
Side note. if i photo-shopped the image why would i put -6 on it and not -3 My original post said you could lose at minimum -3 but my photo shows -6 if i was really trying to lie don't you think i would of photo-shopped the lp loss to be -3 and not something that could potentially contradict my original statement? Oh, sorry i forgot not everyone has the ability to "think"
: I already said before on the forums the LP system is a fail. How Riot should handle it should be based on top 5 player performances earn LP and worst 5 player performances lose LP regardless of which team they are on. Now they can give additional LP for being on the winning team but at the end of the day the better players climb and the worse players are left where they should be until they get better. Edit: I shouldn't say better or worse players but instead the players who performed better that game vs the players who played poorly in that game.
The only performance stat they should judge is winrate and guess what they already base your lp gains off that. if you're not winning games why do you think you should climb
: https://ibb.co/vc6Rr1D Here is proof you lose more than that bs picture you photoshopped. I told you, what you are saying is a lie. Not Facts. Anyway, just thought I'd leave that little heart felt picture for you, because I know you can only be a riot employee because you want to spread lies saying riot handles matchmaking well, and they don't FACT. Have a nice day.
Kid did you read anything i said? Good Players gain more and lose less bad players lose more and gain less Just because your lp gains are bad doesn't mean everyone elses are. The world doesn't revolve around you. And yeah everything i do is "photo-shopped" :) just like this live-stream footage of me winning the game and getting +35 lp https://clips.twitch.tv/FurryMushyElkTBTacoLeft This might help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW2Ap0oyEnk
: No I think it's just the phrasing, for example, if you say just practice more instead of git gud, maybe it won't be removed.
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KjM1MBrk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-24T17:05:01.492+0000) > > No I think it's just the phrasing, for example, if you say just practice more instead of git gud, maybe it won't be removed. If they mean the same thing why would you remove one and not the other
Comentários de Rioters
Tynides (NA)
: Kid? Ah yes, going for the kid comments now are we? Tsk tsk. Do you even realize what you're saying? If the account you played the most on is ONLY LV 26, then your other accounts LVs will be even lower! If they are higher, then your current account atm is not your Main Account. Get it? If not, then your "high level" accounts are bought from other players, or YOU JUST STRAIGHT UP LIE ABOUT THIS BEING YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT. Either way, we can add being a liar to your status now. By the way, "Another for fun player" is really the best you got? Pathetic. That's not even something to be ashamed of! I'm done here. People like you should be avoided like the plague.
In my book being a for fun players is the worst player you could be, right down there below the kda player
: See, that's the thing. I wasn't flaming my team for losing ever during this game. Not once. Not a single time. I was having fun, joking and mocking my raging teammates who wished every form of death on me. As far as I was concerned, I was having a great time, as is apparent by my post-game chat. Not toxic at all. Having fun in chat = bannable. K.
Riot doesn't care. Saying anything in chat gives riot a reason to ban you.
: ***
Just stop using chat its pointless. If you're making actual calls in chat, stop. Your team wont listen, they're at the elo they're at for a reason, you shot calling wont help. Why waste your breath talking to apes. Just move on and go next. If you're the better player you shouldn't really care about losing because of the apes. They're lose their lp and never get it back. You're lose your lp and get it right back the next game then win more lp the games after that
: the game/the community has gotten worse through the years
If you have a problem getting into unwinnable games / with trolls I present you a simple solution below https://na.op.gg/multi/
: the game/the community has gotten worse through the years
Making games longer makes it more of a coin flip what is wrong with you. There are 4 random people in your game. Who's to say they all have the patience for a 35-50 minute game. There's a high chance atleast one of them will get tired and just want to game to end so they either give up or stop caring as much.
Dat Kat (EUW)
: Waiting long queue times even on fill in silver elo.
2-3 minutes is not long... If you developed patience maybe you would get out of silver
LH2RN2P2 (NA)
: ***
Where did you come up with the silver rank? and where did you come up with the support main? This account is neither ranked nor high enough level to even play ranked. Don't have a single game on support on this account. So it seems to me you're just throwing a tantrum and making up random insults because someone hurt your feelings
RYUSSA (NA)
: dont have a duo partner so 80% is best i can do
Tynides (NA)
: The account you played the most on is just only lv 26? That means you're not even qualified to play rank, therefore, no experience in it. Yet, here you are spouting insults and whatnot as if you're qualified to talk. You're trolling. Get outta here.
Oh, no Another for fun player. Kid just because this is the account i play the most on doesn't mean i dont have other accounts that are higher leveled
: Really? Ezreal has a win rate of 47.2% and a pick rate of 9.40%. He is the second worst adc in the game right above Kalista (who is a meme right now) The next highest above him is Lucien with a full 1.20% win rate difference. Ezreal is a joke of a champion already. Why the fuck do you want to nerf him more? Because you ate 3 different straight line Skillshots and took half your health?
Because shes hardstuck and instead of looking at herself and seeing what shes doing wrong She'd rather make up nonsensical lies and try to blame the world and others around her for their failures in life
Detram (NA)
: 4 PERSON TEAM DONT HAVE TO LOSE LP BECAUSE OF AFK OR DISCONNECTED
1 game out of the 400 you've played in silver isn't the reason You have a 46% wr with 0 lp
Exibir mais

IllIllIlllllll

Nível 26 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão