SyZstats (NA)
: > This is such a childish thread of which I do not believe for the reasoning of the thread is to talk trash about others and boast of your success to "kids" that are playing video games. > > /it's not funny. Doesn't need to be funny, and I trash talk you all in every other thread I make This one is mainly to point out that not only am I better than you in game, I'm better than you in life too
> > This is such a childish thread of which I do not believe for the reasoning of the thread is to talk trash about others and boast of your success to "kids" that are playing video games. > > > > /it's not funny. > > Doesn't need to be funny, and I trash talk you all in every other thread I make > > This one is mainly to point out that not only am I better than you in game, I'm better than you in life too you know 60k is a pretty small number to try and trash talk other people on the forums with LOL. maybe if you were like, "just graduated from yale landed a 250k job at 23 this is a pic of my super hot girl friend" THEN you might have something.
: Someone else from my high school just got engaged
i used to be like you guys too. then i graduated college, got married, and had my first child all within like two years. just had my second child a week ago. my advice is to enjoy the single life while it lasts, it's not as bad as it seems to you right now, but if you want a relationship then actively pursue it. whether it's looking online or hitting up strangers on the street, it's pretty common for relationships to start online now. and i don't mean to say that being single is better than being in a relationship, just that each have their own pros and cons, but when it comes down to it if you find someone you are compatible with then you will get a lot more out of it than you will have to sacrifice. my 2 cents anyway.
Comentários de Rioters
SyZstats (NA)
: I just got a job in my field earning 60k at 22. I'm on track to have 50m in my 401k at 65
Bleediss (NA)
: > Dont aim where they are, aim where they are going to be. Ah, I see, predicting enemy movement, I can do that with low movement speed champions, but what about champions with higher movement speed or dodge skills? (Like Katarina, Zed, etc).
> > Dont aim where they are, aim where they are going to be. > > Ah, I see, predicting enemy movement, I can do that with low movement speed champions, but what about champions with higher movement speed or dodge skills? (Like Katarina, Zed, etc). The only other tip I can give is at closer range you can instant cast the q (don't charge it at all) to get quick burst off if you need to combo or they are that close to you but the farther they are and the longer you charge it the easier it becomes for them to avoid it. One thing I've noticed is the aoe on it is bigger than it looks especially at the end of it so I try to charge til the enemy is within range just barely then release it. You can also move while charging it just don't hold it too long or you'll start moving too slowly.
Bleediss (NA)
: So uh, are there any tips people could give me on Xerath?
Dont aim where they are, aim where they are going to be.
: Has anyone played HotS?
essentially it's babies first moba for kids TM. i've been in the closed alpha since it started about and i played for a few months and got incredibly bored after a week or two. tried to play it again a month ago and got bored after a couple days. all the games play out the same, they last about 10-15 minutes, super snowbally because whichever team gets the main objective pretty much wins the game. also the way it's balanced with no items is kind of retarded.
: So, I asked to get the same treatment as other LE owners for championship riven
i got championship thresh when it was released, was kinda pissed when it was released again this year because what made me decide to get it at the time was that it was supposed to be a limited edition.
: All these Warwick spammers should be perma banned.
Ok like I understand picking him in ranked cuz if people don't ban him you have to assume the other team is going to pick him, that and you're generally playing to win in ranked. But I was playing a team builder with some friends last night and the last game we played someone on the opposing team picked Warwick. I was like really dude you pick Warwick in team builder? Really?
: About Warwick, Riot.
I've been pretty surprised cuz usually they are quick to gut melee champions lol.
: wow... reddit really do post a lot of cringeworthy stuff..
: > The best part is the rioters are burning down their own shit, > > Its a sad fact but where ever the black population is high in a community that place turns into a wasteland. > **> Black culture is completely fucked and until they face that fact and stop idealizing rappers and thug life. Until they get off the ** > government teet and start going to school its going to stay that way. Its the gov'ts fault too because they encourage the lifestyle > of we will take care of you and groups like the ACLU and Jessie Jackson foster hate and will never let people move on from things that > happened hundreds of years ago. > > Classic example of Black culture + Liberal ideals, Detroit, the third world country. black culture? so all black people in the world act the same? and you say that you hate shit posting. how ironic
> > The best part is the rioters are burning down their own shit, > > > > Its a sad fact but where ever the black population is high in a community that place turns into a wasteland. > > > **> Black culture is completely fucked and until they face that fact and stop idealizing rappers and thug life. Until they get off the ** > > government teet and start going to school its going to stay that way. Its the gov'ts fault too because they encourage the lifestyle > > of we will take care of you and groups like the ACLU and Jessie Jackson foster hate and will never let people move on from things that > > happened hundreds of years ago. > > > > Classic example of Black culture + Liberal ideals, Detroit, the third world country. > > black culture? so all black people in the world act the same? and you say that you hate shit posting. how ironic It was pretty obvious from context he meant "Black Culture [in America]." But you know if you want to bring up moot points then by all means.
: Do you guys like the change on where the pots/buffs are placed?
They may as well have removed it completely because you can't tell when there is a debuff on you now in the middle of combat because it isn't in your peripheral vision. Dunno why it couldn't have just been a toggle in the option menu.
Zantheus (NA)
: > Lmao. It's people like you that propagate the race issue in our country, forming opinions and spreading them without any actual basis on fact or evidence. > > Go read the witness testimony that was available to the Grand Jury, namely Witness 14. Also, read the Officer's statement. > > > Fact: Michael Brown was moving towards Officer Darren Wilson when he was shot. > > Fact: Officer Wilson commanded him repeatedly to STOP but Michael Brown continued to move towards Officer Wilson. > > Fact: There were no entry wounds in Michael Brown's back meaning he was not retreating from Officer Wilson when he was shot. > > This all happened immediately after Michael Brown assaulted Officer Wilson INSIDE HIS OWN VEHICLE after Officer Wilson asked him to walk on the sidewalk and not the middle of the road. Michael Brown over powered him and has command of Officer Wilson's firearm while assaulting him in his vehicle. He then refused commands to stop while Officer Wilson had his gun drawn and charged towards Officer Wilson. > > Case is cut and dry. You think I'm trying to refute physical evidence? The only thing the jury needed to see was that the man was black. The cop didn't need to shoot to kill. Knees? Feet?
> > Lmao. It's people like you that propagate the race issue in our country, forming opinions and spreading them without any actual basis on fact or evidence. > > > > Go read the witness testimony that was available to the Grand Jury, namely Witness 14. Also, read the Officer's statement. > > > > > > Fact: Michael Brown was moving towards Officer Darren Wilson when he was shot. > > > > Fact: Officer Wilson commanded him repeatedly to STOP but Michael Brown continued to move towards Officer Wilson. > > > > Fact: There were no entry wounds in Michael Brown's back meaning he was not retreating from Officer Wilson when he was shot. > > > > This all happened immediately after Michael Brown assaulted Officer Wilson INSIDE HIS OWN VEHICLE after Officer Wilson asked him to walk on the sidewalk and not the middle of the road. Michael Brown over powered him and has command of Officer Wilson's firearm while assaulting him in his vehicle. He then refused commands to stop while Officer Wilson had his gun drawn and charged towards Officer Wilson. > > > > Case is cut and dry. > > You think I'm trying to refute physical evidence? > > The only thing the jury needed to see was that the man was black. > > The cop didn't need to shoot to kill. Knees? Feet? Unfortunately that isn't how the law works and that isn't how the officers are trained because it is impractical at best and a death sentence at worst. Officers are trained to use deadly force and when they shoot they shoot to kill. It only takes a matter of seconds to cover 20 ft and in those few seconds the officer has to stop this 6'4'' 280 lb. individual, who for all he knows could be on any number of drugs which can cause them to not feel any pain. There are many cases of individuals being on drugs taking several fatal shots but continuing to attack with greater strength than they normally could because they feel no pain. Basically, if an Officer has their gun drawn and they command you to stop, you should probably stop and lay down on the ground. Especially if you just physically attacked them, they are authorized to use lethal force to stop you. Keyword in sentence LETHAL. They don't have to only shoot a few times, or aim for your legs, or hope that you will decide to stop. If they shoot they will shoot to kill. I'm not saying I agree with this method but I am not in Law Enforcement and I do not know what other alternative methods are available. One thing that I will not do however is sit back and say that this was somehow about race, or say that the Officer should have handled the situation in a different way. It was the same thing with Trayvon Martin. We weren't there, we don't know exactly what happened, all we have is the evidence and witness testimony. That evidence and testimony point to Officer Wilson being legally justified in using lethal force against Michael Brown. If you don't like that, then get proactive and try to change the policy on how and when Police can use lethal force. If you don't want to do that, then shut up and stop trying to make this an issue about race.
Zantheus (NA)
: "I feared for my life. He was a demon."
> He was an 18 year old. > > You were an officer with a gun, who could have EASILY stopped him w WITHOUT a gun. A trained cop. > > "But muh self defense" > > YOU'RE A FUCKING COP. HE WAS UNARMED. THERE ARE THINGS CALLED "RULES OF ENGAGEMENT". > > Oh, I forgot. You racists see blacks as subhuman animals, therefore there are no "Rules of Engagement" for blacks without a weapon. > > Stay classy America. Lmao. It's people like you that propagate the race issue in our country, forming opinions and spreading them without any actual basis on fact or evidence. Go read the witness testimony that was available to the Grand Jury, namely Witness 14. Also, read the Officer's statement. Fact: Michael Brown was moving towards Officer Darren Wilson when he was shot. Fact: Officer Wilson commanded him repeatedly to STOP but Michael Brown continued to move towards Officer Wilson. Fact: There were no entry wounds in Michael Brown's back meaning he was not retreating from Officer Wilson when he was shot. This all happened immediately after Michael Brown assaulted Officer Wilson INSIDE HIS OWN VEHICLE after Officer Wilson asked him to walk on the sidewalk and not the middle of the road. Michael Brown over powered him and has command of Officer Wilson's firearm while assaulting him in his vehicle. He then refused commands to stop while Officer Wilson had his gun drawn and charged towards Officer Wilson. Case is cut and dry.
: Rek'Sai ult
ok thats pretty cool she can get all over the map quickly then if she sets up her tunnels.
: Rek'Sai ult
can she have multiple tunnels? otherwise it just seems like her ult will be pretty meh...
: > > > ITT: Virgin talks about a girl he met online two years ago and had his friend talk to her because he was too scared. > > > > Nice try but no. I've had sex with about 6 girls. Definitely not a virgin. Also, i wasn't scared. In fact it's the opposite if ANYTHING i've "harassed" her like some of the people in this thread have hinted at. > > > > You couldn't have been wronger. > > LOL > > "about 6 girls." Was one of them a fraction? > > Virgin confirmed. I don't need some nerd on a forum to validate me and make assumptions based on calculations he made in his basement. Doubt you even lift brehh breh. Edit: Words can have multiple meanings and uses. Nice nitpicking though.
> > > > ITT: Virgin talks about a girl he met online two years ago and had his friend talk to her because he was too scared. > > > > > > Nice try but no. I've had sex with about 6 girls. Definitely not a virgin. Also, i wasn't scared. In fact it's the opposite if ANYTHING i've "harassed" her like some of the people in this thread have hinted at. > > > > > > You couldn't have been wronger. > > > > LOL > > > > "about 6 girls." Was one of them a fraction? > > > > Virgin confirmed. > > > I don't need some nerd on a forum to validate me and make assumptions based on calculations he made in his basement. > > Doubt you even lift brehh breh. > > Edit: Words can have multiple meanings and uses. Nice nitpicking though. Lmao nerd confirmed.
: > ITT: Virgin talks about a girl he met online two years ago and had his friend talk to her because he was too scared. Nice try but no. I've had sex with about 6 girls. Definitely not a virgin. Also, i wasn't scared. In fact it's the opposite if ANYTHING i've "harassed" her like some of the people in this thread have hinted at. You couldn't have been wronger.
> > ITT: Virgin talks about a girl he met online two years ago and had his friend talk to her because he was too scared. > > Nice try but no. I've had sex with about 6 girls. Definitely not a virgin. Also, i wasn't scared. In fact it's the opposite if ANYTHING i've "harassed" her like some of the people in this thread have hinted at. > > You couldn't have been wronger. LOL "about 6 girls." Was one of them a fraction? Virgin confirmed.
: Another champion with mobility
: I had my friend (who has better social skills) text my ex from a diff number to get her back for me
ITT: Virgin talks about a girl he met online two years ago and had his friend talk to her because he was too scared.
: What It Feels Like To Be A Melee In LoL
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: i just want to win 1 game as lich or keeper of light
it makes me laugh seeing people talk about dota like they have a clue. "faceless void so OP" "syllabear so OP" "Lich/Kotl so bad" ROFL
: Japan > Canada > Rest > US
We got all the nukes. Kneel before us swine.
: Lmao I love Getting Reported Over Nothing
No I know dude tonight was the first night I was unbanned from a two week ban that was overkill (I called someone fucking stupid and in another game I said fucking moron in both games they sent me it was 3 or 4 times total and that was the first time I've eer been banned in five years). So I log in tonight and I'm like alright I can do this I will just not respond with insults or swear words and if people start to say shit to me that I know I will respond to I will just mute them. I do exactly that and still get reported for absolutely nothing. Granted I played 10-15 games and that was the only one that happened in but silk it's ridiculous that you can play in team builder or whatever solo and 2 or 3 people report you for no reason and you still get a warning that pops up saying you were reported for verbal harassment. There needs to be a limit on the number of reports because people are just using it as a weapon now if you do ANYTHING they don't like. What set this guy off was me pinging an enemy hero 4 times after we dueled and I barely lost and he lived wih like 50 hp. Then he said shit to me and I said well if I got a gank it would be easy kills all day cuz it was an immobile top. He starts going off on me and I mute him. 30 minutes later after we win the game and after not having said anything negative to a single person I get reported by this guy and whoever was in his premade I'm assuming.
: Why won't Riot Support give me my extremely toxic chat logs?
If you reply to your ticket it reopens the thread. Or at least it did mine. I think it's just their way of trying to get people to not reply.
Arkara73 (NA)
: Season 5 will be "League of ____"
League of Reports ... o wait already is
: Lmao I love Getting Reported Over Nothing
Comentários de Rioters
: If You Are Banned Til Nov. 13th Do You Lose Ranked Rewards?
: > The Yammy fight was a bunch of nonsense. I'm not sure if the author pulled that number 0 thing just to throw another fight in or if he actually planned that. It did seem kind of bullshit I don't understand why the hell he'd string everyone along with it and then just show him lying next to a dog later Like wtf
> > The Yammy fight was a bunch of nonsense. I'm not sure if the author pulled that number 0 thing just to throw another fight in or if he actually planned that. > > It did seem kind of bullshit > > I don't understand why the hell he'd string everyone along with it and then just show him lying next to a dog later > > Like wtf i mean it's not like the top 3ish espada all just died randomly cuz they realized that shit was dragging on way too long... rite guys? am i rite? rite?
Alexander (EUNE)
: "Lol noob Victorious Morgana sux"
> ye, bro, she sure does. > > https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s526x395/10678855_610135672425980_523320434211649274_n.jpg?oh=40e9b2e403118811400c1f0ee296c9b8&oe=54EEABCA lmfao so true
Khyber (NA)
: > you play so you boost your mmr now so you when you get reset you have a higher chance of being placed higher. for example if you are silver 5 now with bronze 1 mmr you could potentially get your mmr to silver 5 level and therefore you have a better chance of being placed in silver 5 as opposed to bronze 1 I mean yeah, I understand this. Even so, if you flunk your first placement matches you're done for. Even Stvicious got placed in high gold last reset.
> > you play so you boost your mmr now so you when you get reset you have a higher chance of being placed higher. for example if you are silver 5 now with bronze 1 mmr you could potentially get your mmr to silver 5 level and therefore you have a better chance of being placed in silver 5 as opposed to bronze 1 > > I mean yeah, I understand this. Even so, if you flunk your first placement matches you're done for. Even Stvicious got placed in high gold last reset. sounds about right lel
: Since we're on the topic of Bleach...
just watch the main arc. don't watch the filler arcs those are utter crap.
: > > > > Neither DeadKrap or OP know anything about lifting or gains.... Keep thinking you're aesthetic and keep shaving your chest kiddo. > > > > > > > > http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/05/Pathetic-reaction-gif.gif > > > > > > You say this based on the fact that... I wrote a summary about myself? This is why I don't ever post on this website. > > > > Or maybe based on your 3 sad pics? > > > > http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv67kqCA5B1qik2bvo3_500.gif > > You do realize that, with non-hulk genetics, it takes a couple years to be 230 of solid muscle? Orrrr? Yes but you have no gains whatsoever. You have 0 striations or veins. You do not look any different from the average guy who jogs on a treadmill. No arm definition, no chest definition, no lats, no delts, no traps, and I'm not even going to go on about how you probably skip leg day. Only part of your body that looks muscular are your fingers/hands but that happens with anybody who has picked up a single weight. Although it's probably from carrying the abundance of supplements that obviously aren't working for you, consistently pressing QWER on League, and from fingering your boyfriends anus. http://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpKRpvezPEjVyAo/giphy.gif
> > > > > Neither DeadKrap or OP know anything about lifting or gains.... Keep thinking you're aesthetic and keep shaving your chest kiddo. > > > > > > > > > > http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/05/Pathetic-reaction-gif.gif > > > > > > > > You say this based on the fact that... I wrote a summary about myself? This is why I don't ever post on this website. > > > > > > Or maybe based on your 3 sad pics? > > > > > > http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv67kqCA5B1qik2bvo3_500.gif > > > > You do realize that, with non-hulk genetics, it takes a couple years to be 230 of solid muscle? Orrrr? > > Yes but you have no gains whatsoever. You have 0 striations or veins. You do not look any different from the average guy who jogs on a treadmill. No arm definition, no chest definition, no lats, no delts, no traps, and I'm not even going to go on about how you probably skip leg day. Only part of your body that looks muscular are your fingers/hands but that happens with anybody who has picked up a single weight. Although it's probably from carrying the abundance of supplements that obviously aren't working for you, consistently pressing QWER on League, and from fingering your boyfriends anus. > > http://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpKRpvezPEjVyAo/giphy.gif LOL rekt
: I dont like Bleach but.
ulquiorra vs ichigo is legit, so is the grimmjaw fight. the build up to it is solid. in the first season ichigo vs kenpachi. all the kenpachi fights are pretty sweet. all the ones with hollow ichigo are pretty sweet. haven't watched that series in years but those are the ones that come to mind off the top of my head.
: First Game Of Summoner Rift VU
> We get a troll Yasuo and Mundo duo who, from about 10 minutes into the game onward, did nothing but run top and die repeatedly to the enemy Lee Sin and Vel'koz. We repeatedly told them to try ganking another lane ( like bot ) but they refused. They are refusing to go anywhere except top and they are refusing to do anything except die. Then fed Vel'koz comes bot along with Pantheon and they 4v2 me and our ADC. Me and Jinx both decided to disconnect. > > New graphics, same old shitty ass mother fuckers in my games. at least they banned all the toxic players though... rite guys? rite? amirite?
Wezz (NA)
: > how do i report his name it offends me and makes me feel bad cuz i know people who are lesbains. You post about it on your tumblr
> > how do i report his name it offends me and makes me feel bad cuz i know people who are lesbains. > > You post about it on your tumblr but i dont use tumblr what tthen
: LesbianLesbians
how do i report his name it offends me and makes me feel bad cuz i know people who are lesbains.
: 7 month progress in da gym. will you be mirin?
: 7 month progress in da gym. will you be mirin?
: > > > OP made a thread the other day called something like "Wondering If I'm Attractive" lmfao. I think we can all tell he's just trying to get attention cuz he gets none IRL. > > > > > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/A6eLGfW9-wondering-if-im-attractive > > > > Lol wtf. > > > > This OP has a strong username to content ratio.... > > pretty sure he's tryin to find his waifu on gd lel. i deff thought the dance of my people would get me a waifu
> > > > OP made a thread the other day called something like "Wondering If I'm Attractive" lmfao. I think we can all tell he's just trying to get attention cuz he gets none IRL. > > > > > > > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/A6eLGfW9-wondering-if-im-attractive > > > > > > Lol wtf. > > > > > > This OP has a strong username to content ratio.... > > > > pretty sure he's tryin to find his waifu on gd lel. > > i deff thought the dance of my people would get me a waifu you need to stop doing curls and work the other 90% of your upper body. also http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5c/5c0b3f2e25a56b3f0569d7b15b9af981fb832178f529b100760027e0edc29d77.jpg
: > OP made a thread the other day called something like "Wondering If I'm Attractive" lmfao. I think we can all tell he's just trying to get attention cuz he gets none IRL. > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/A6eLGfW9-wondering-if-im-attractive Lol wtf. This OP has a strong username to content ratio....
> > OP made a thread the other day called something like "Wondering If I'm Attractive" lmfao. I think we can all tell he's just trying to get attention cuz he gets none IRL. > > > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/A6eLGfW9-wondering-if-im-attractive > > Lol wtf. > > This OP has a strong username to content ratio.... pretty sure he's tryin to find his waifu on gd lel.
: Good for for trying to better yourself man, but seriously if that's your progress after 7 months you really need to get a better diet plan like probably double the amount of calories your eating now, and for the love of god do some shrugs every now and then
> Good for for trying to better yourself man, but seriously if that's your progress after 7 months you really need to get a better diet plan like probably double the amount of calories your eating now, and for the love of god do some shrugs every now and then lmfao yeah i thought something looked wrong with his neck thanks for pointing it out.
: How Do I Report Offensive Names?
never been to that crappy site. i don't see a button for reporting names though. halp.
Comentários de Rioters
: the real reason why we can't have pretty female champs
can someone tell me how to report this guy for having an offensive name i am so offended right now i know lesbians and this isn't funny.
Exibir mais

InternetsLoLhaha

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão