Rakellan (EUNE)
: Kalista's E
You might as do that for {{champion:29}} who has a very similar ability, but it has a cap.
Måjin (NA)
: Lee Sin Voice Actor
Vic actually sounds like a wise martial arts master. For as old as Lee's voice lines were, they were well done.
GankLord (NA)
: They're pushing the assasins and adcs because that's what brings in the big bucks. I don't think we'll ever see another Nami, Leona, or Janna type support again. A support that's strong at supporting but is also very vulnerable. Right now it's all about making champions that carry games.
> [{quoted}](name=GankLord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAm3J1AE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-19T21:57:52.160+0000) > > They're pushing the assasins Why the fuck would you wanna play an assassin that isn't {{champion:121}} in 2019?
: Would it be better to make Ryze a spell-based juggernaut?
Well, Ryze's Q cooldown was normal before being a reset, but what made it work was the old passive that reduced cooldowns by one second per spell cast, so he could get the Q back up relatively fast. Riot wanted to push this as an ability that resets entirely, since they removed that passive. A suggestion would be to give him THAT passive... Unfortunately, this causes the issues that the old ryze had. He had cooldowns but his R deleted cooldowns entirely. I think the concept of Ryze being an old Archmage whose mastered the art of the arcane to the point of being able to use spells so frequently is an interesting one. I firmly believe it can work. However, the current balance team is executing this badly. All these nerfs and changes should be reverted back to square one with 2016 Ryze. Here, the balance team should address the obvious strengths and weaknesses. The shield scaling should be reduced, so he can't spam the crap out of it and be immune to damage. His early game is really really bad, so buffing up the early game damage and harass would help him. But, it shouldn't be gigabuffed to the point where he can just outtrade you in the early game with only mana. His lategame is very VERY strong, and his high burst should be changed to scaling that would allow him to deal moderate damage, rather than instant deleting people. This way, he plays like a mage bruiser who can duel people and have effective damage that allows people he fights to be able to beat him without just dying instantly. His passive should just be more mana gives more damage. More AP should NOT give him more mana. We don't want mana {{champion:8}} I think Ryze being a battlemage with MODERATE damage over BURST would be way more tolerable than an EQ spamming burst mage.
: Where's my support item as a melee tank support?
I just want {{champion:111}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} to be top laners again... Not pretend supports.
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TTcu9ly2,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T20:02:54.168+0000) > > The bigger problem is he was never intended for top lane play in the first place. So if we nerf Top lane Ryze we have to take into consideration how this affects the role he belongs in. Then we have the {{champion:223}} issue. > > I knew this version of Ryze was going to be a problem, and I'm not surprised everyone hates this one. Ryze players even hate this one. Ryze was good at Top lane without being unbeatable when he actually waited to scale, and played more like a bruiser-mage. Now he's the gross EQ spamming burst mage who relies on items for defense rather than his kit. > > Honestly, I'm sure everyone would just rather have Riot revert these changes and tweak with the kit he had before. Nerf the shield's scaling, so he can't just spam shield combo, and make his mana costs not absolutely screw over his own early game. Make his damage more moderate late-game than Flash WQEQ Rip adc. I'd love a mage who does less bursty and more moderate sustained damage instead. Yeah, except tahm kench was put in the trash in a literally unplayable state when he actually was not that bad to play against top and ryze is ranged cancer top who needs to be reliant on ap items and not having insane base hp so the only thing he has to build is mana. Just give him the viktor treatment remove his mana scalings altogether so he's not broken top anymore
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TTcu9ly2,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T21:30:43.119+0000) > > Yeah, except tahm kench was put in the trash in a literally unplayable state when he actually was not that bad to play against top and ryze is ranged cancer top who needs to be reliant on ap items and not having insane base hp so the only thing he has to build is mana. Just give him the viktor treatment remove his mana scalings altogether so he's not broken top anymore Well, you're going to have to give him a new passive if you remove mana scalings. You can't just suggest a mechanic removal as a solution and expect him to function without a passive. A good 40% of his damage will be gone from his kit, which will probably result in an unplayable state like Tahm. We'd have the option to put a mechanic from his abilities onto his passive, which changes nothing, or give him his 4 spell shield passive (Which would be WAY to easy to proc on current Ryze.) Mechanic removals aren't the solution without a firm replacement that doesn't cause the same issues.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Aphelios and Senna were handled by entirely different teams, and I believe a lot of summers close releases were because they wanted to avoid a VGU during MSI, and Yuumi ended up with the Academy skin instead of April Fool's Cat v Dog event, delayed her release as well as a result.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GeGPYktK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T20:48:07.597+0000) > > Aphelios and Senna were handled by entirely different teams, and I believe a lot of summers close releases were because they wanted to avoid a VGU during MSI, and Yuumi ended up with the Academy skin instead of April Fool's Cat v Dog event, delayed her release as well as a result. This doesn't change my statement. You shouldn't rush things out that quickly.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TTcu9ly2,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T15:41:41.840+0000) > > You guys seem to acknowledge his AOE damage but refuse to simply not stand next to each other. Most of the problem is just his aoe means he can q nothing but the wave/miss q entirely and still guarunteed chunk any top laner because every melee is forced to stand within the 500 range bounce of their own minions in order to get xp at some point during the lane. It's just dumb
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TTcu9ly2,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T10:11:48.540+0000) > > Most of the problem is just his aoe means he can q nothing but the wave/miss q entirely and still guarunteed chunk any top laner because every melee is forced to stand within the 500 range bounce of their own minions in order to get xp at some point during the lane. It's just dumb The bigger problem is he was never intended for top lane play in the first place. So if we nerf Top lane Ryze we have to take into consideration how this affects the role he belongs in. Then we have the {{champion:223}} issue. I knew this version of Ryze was going to be a problem, and I'm not surprised everyone hates this one. Ryze players even hate this one. Ryze was good at Top lane without being unbeatable when he actually waited to scale, and played more like a bruiser-mage. Now he's the gross EQ spamming burst mage who relies on items for defense rather than his kit. Honestly, I'm sure everyone would just rather have Riot revert these changes and tweak with the kit he had before. Nerf the shield's scaling, so he can't just spam shield combo, and make his mana costs not absolutely screw over his own early game. Make his damage more moderate late-game than Flash WQEQ Rip adc. I'd love a mage who does less bursty and more moderate sustained damage instead.
: I like {{champion:37}} ,{{champion:91}} and {{champion:26}} 's Lores. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=GinoSoldier,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ePhKYdFw,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-11-18T17:16:15.327+0000) > > I like {{champion:37}} ,{{champion:91}} and {{champion:26}} 's Lores. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} HAHA.... ha...
: Not necessarily true... I mean, they continued to nerf Akali and Irelia after their WR's fell below 50%. The problem becomes when these champs have really weird kits, the top 1% learns to abuse literally everything about them that little Timmy in Plat 3 can't. So Timmy sees Faker rail team after team with Ryze and decides to start "maining" him, and literally has a 10% WR in 10 games in ranked, and that is why their win-rates are low. For the somewhat ok part, Azir is the same thing. It's because his kit is so counter-intuitive to normal game play. For Example, Shojin is being taken out after the season due to the fact that it makes champs "feel too much like URF". Well, that becomes the same problem when you design champs like Azir/Ryze to cast without implications or CD (although Ryze is much worse). Even if Ryze misses his E or Q, it is about 2 seconds until it can start resetting again. As well as he has the damage akin to Annie, but on multiple people, and on a lower CD. Which is why a ton of people hate his kit.
> [{quoted}](name=furret walcc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TTcu9ly2,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-11-17T18:27:08.679+0000) > > Not necessarily true... I mean, they continued to nerf Akali and Irelia after their WR's fell below 50%. The problem becomes when these champs have really weird kits, the top 1% learns to abuse literally everything about them that little Timmy in Plat 3 can't. So Timmy sees Faker rail team after team with Ryze and decides to start "maining" him, and literally has a 10% WR in 10 games in ranked, and that is why their win-rates are low. > > For the somewhat ok part, Azir is the same thing. It's because his kit is so counter-intuitive to normal game play. For Example, Shojin is being taken out after the season due to the fact that it makes champs "feel too much like URF". Well, that becomes the same problem when you design champs like Azir/Ryze to cast without implications or CD (although Ryze is much worse). Even if Ryze misses his E or Q, it is about 2 seconds until it can start resetting again. As well as he has the damage akin to Annie, but on multiple people, and on a lower CD. Which is why a ton of people hate his kit. You guys seem to acknowledge his AOE damage but refuse to simply not stand next to each other.
: So When is ryze nerf and when his next rework ?
Until that WR goes above 50% you're never gonna see a nerf to him. Unless, of course, Riot tries the LCS method of balancing him again, which they've become self-aware of recently and intended for this version to be stronger in soloq. But the moment he's allowed to be somewhat ok everyone starts crying for nerfs.
: I went looking through the internet for the best Visual Updates I could find
: In a E-Sports match and they banned or chose all my champions (i play support)
Don't play a predictable champion pool. Play more supports than just enchanters. Practice Leona more if that champ fits your style.
Angyal (NA)
: A creative way to reuse Aatrox's revive voice lines.
Guys, he uses the revival voice lines not exclusive to his old revival mechanic. {{champion:26}} and {{item:3026}} trigger the voice lines
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
PLEASE UPDATE {{champion:91}} LORE
: Riot's biggest blunder of World 2019.
Remember when old {{champion:122}} was banned from pro-play entirely because of how strong he was?
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=o2s9t8k9,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T14:30:05.928+0000) > > No, I cannot change the past. But I'm not talking about the past here. I'm specifically talking about the fact that Riot has not closed off the opportunity that Victorious skins could become available again. > > You are not understanding this point. > > Championship Riven _specifically_ stated that it wouldn't be available again, so people purchased it at that point. Victorious skins _have never_ had that kind of statement made about them at all, ever. Since such a thing _has never_ been said regarding Victorious skins, you cannot assume they will forever and ever be locked in the past. > And even if we're talking about Championship Riven, _that skin was made available again_, despite the previous caveat. So that in and of itself is enough to break apart any argument about assumed unavailability. Riven had that because championship skins come back every year. LCS is a yearly event. We can't have another ranked 2015 season.
> No, but you're conflating the Victorious skin with the year it's obtained. Nothing about the skins specifically ties it to a season Is that why they're locked unless you got the skin in that specific season? Your pulling baseless conceptions based on "You can't prove it because of this insignificant factor!"
: Can we tone down damage and make league require skill again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j34LxFRWjs {{champion:91}} "P a t h e t i c"
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Can you stop Ryze from pressuring a lane with mana items?
As a Ryze player I can tell you guys this. His e mark gives bonus damage to his q, and his passive gives him increased damage based on his mana (Do NOT stand next to your own minions, we want that.) It's weird, it's stupid, and I want the shitty early game ryze and powerful late game ryze back instead of this damage creep bs. I can tell you all, NO RYZE PLAYER WANTED THIS STUPID REWORK AT ALL. THEY TOOK AWAY OUR SHIELD AND LEFT NO ROOM FOR SKILLFUL DECISION MAKING MECHANICS. They "succeeded" in making him strong in soloqueue, but at the sacrifice of the playstyle. Yes, you COULD and CAN do his original combos,which were difficult, but there's no point in doing so. I do, because it's a force of habit.
Comentários de Rioters
: Which of the 2 champions who need to be in the VGU list the "most" after Fiddlesticks and Volibear?
Rαy (EUW)
: Spam Ganks are annoying and Farming Junglers struggle: How does reducing Jungle Xp improve anything?
It appears Riot is in favor of {{champion:5}} {{champion:64}} and {{champion:245}} now...
Moody P (NA)
: How is Kennen not a t1 VGU candidate
Comentários de Rioters
: they are like, what broken mechanic will we add to the new champion to make it broken and abused in pro play until we nerf them the era of creative champions with good design like jhin is long gone
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEWEVERF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T16:58:51.190+0000) > > they are like, what broken mechanic will we add to the new champion to make it broken and abused in pro play until we nerf them > > the era of creative champions with good design like jhin is long gone Ironic, since the person who made jhin made senna
Comentários de Rioters
: The World is Being Invaded, Choose your Team...
{{champion:13}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:106}}
: This guy right here officer
Only {{champion:13}} is allowed
: {{champion:67}} ? Invisiblity Dodges % target true damage knocking enemies away/stun incredible amount of speed that she can even dive a hecarim on his E like nothing Even much more speed and damage during ultimate She is overloaded and broken too and I always wanted riot to rework her gameplay {{champion:114}} ? same but in melee combat instead.
> [{quoted}](name=I say Facts,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=whrdKdqM,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-28T22:29:32.564+0000) > > {{champion:67}} ? > Invisiblity > Dodges > % target true damage > knocking enemies away/stun > incredible amount of speed that she can even dive a hecarim on his E like nothing > Even much more speed and damage during ultimate > > She is overloaded and broken too and I always wanted riot to rework her gameplay > > {{champion:114}} ? same but in melee combat instead. Bruh moment
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yE7UiLye,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-28T16:07:45.466+0000) > > I feel genuinely guilty for just opening my skin permanent > > My friends claimed all they got were Ice Toboggan/Red Baron {{champion:42}} and Gentleman {{champion:31}} , Meanwhile I unlocked Nightbringer {{champion:157}} > > This crap can't be fair. What is there to feel guilty about over that? Riot gave everybody free shards and a skin, and guaranteed tiers for it to make it better. That's not unfair. Like there's been alot of people complaining about how they wanted the legendary for their main but got **Corki,** but that's about his unpopularity and their expectations, not fairness. In any case, it has nothing to do with you and what you happened to get and people's preferences have nothing to do with fair.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yE7UiLye,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-28T16:35:07.863+0000) > > What is there to feel guilty about over that? Riot gave everybody free shards and a skin, and guaranteed tiers for it to make it better. That's not unfair. Like there's been alot of people complaining about how they wanted the legendary for their main but got **Corki,** but that's about his unpopularity and their expectations, not fairness. In any case, it has nothing to do with you and what you happened to get and people's preferences have nothing to do with fair. I feel guilty because I got a modern legendary skin that has new dialogue, animations, taunts, etc while my friends got below-epic-tier skins and a chroma that are listed as "Legendary"
Comentários de Rioters
Terozu (NA)
: Well for reference, Garen is 24, kat is younger than Garen, Cass is younger than Kat, Talon is younger than Cass. This put's him at around 20. Again, his base skin really makes him look super old.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TNHuqOo9,comment-id=000400000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T23:33:37.519+0000) > > Well for reference, Garen is 24, kat is younger than Garen, Cass is younger than Kat, Talon is younger than Cass. This put's him at around 20. > Again, his base skin really makes him look super old. Garen's age is proposed by a Youtuber's headcannon (Necrit) The same Youtuber said Kat is in her late twenties and Talon in his mid twenties, lol
Terozu (NA)
: Bruh, the man isn't old enough to drink. This was confirmed by his writer on Reddit a couple months ago.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TNHuqOo9,comment-id=0004000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-25T21:39:01.453+0000) > > Bruh, the man isn't old enough to drink. This was confirmed by his writer on Reddit a couple months ago. ...? Uh, not according to League's timeline. Not sure who says Talon is under 21, but I seriously doubt that. No 19-year-old kid sounds like Travis Willingham's gruff manly man voice
Terozu (NA)
: To be fair, his base skin makes him look like he's 40, despite the fact he's below the drinking age.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TNHuqOo9,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-25T20:44:22.150+0000) > > To be fair, his base skin makes him look like he's 40, despite the fact he's below the drinking age. Bruh, the man is mid twenties
: Yay, another hideous victorious skin for a champ no one likes, that already has a prestige skin out
Comentários de Rioters
: Cause you like looking up ranks ima use mine. I'm plat 4 mate so your gold ass doesnt know anything trust me I'm a higher rank. On a serious note, assassins should never have enough damage to do 100% of your hp in 1 rotation. The max they should do is 60% meaning you actually need to plan how you play. A zed with duskblade lvl 6 can single rotation anyone on the map lol. A true assassin should have the tools to get in and finish off targets with hp missing, not full hp targets and be able to get out. A good example is the rouge classic in wow where you have stealth, shit ton of burst, and the ability to help escape however you cannot 100-0 anyone you need to look for targets and play smart. Assassins in league have similar aspects but can easily 100-0 their targets with no counterplay. All add has to do is ulti land 1 q 1 e auto and that adc is dead regardless. Thing is I dont blame just assassins like OP I think all classes are doing too much damage in general and we just need a nerf across the board so each class/subclass has their identities back.
Ok, so you want a full Assassin's rotation to do only 60% of their hp, meaning they used literally everything. By your logic, they should have the "tools" to finish off 40% more hp with virtually nothing. They used their tools already. What the hell are they supposed to do? What "tools" are you talking about? Their auto attacks? Their auto attacks are meant to finish them off at 5-10% hp, that's why they have dogshit autoattack speed. Everything about Assassins relies on the scaling of their abilities to assassinate people. You're literally suggesting a fed assassin do 60% hp with a full combo, while an ADC gets to run around the map one-shotting people with crits. Or a mage gets to do as much damage from an extremely safer range. 60% in an entire ability rotation isn't even an assassin. That's just some useless champion, that's what it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=scE1LPyX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:21:37.563+0000) > > Oh no, you can't abuse overpowered kiting abilities against actual mobile champs. They MUST be busted. It's not like ADCS/Enchanter mages are supposed to die fast. It's not like Assassins are intended to take out high priority squishy targets to neutralize teamfights for their team. Assassins are the ones who dive a "priority target" (the ADC who hasn't even come online yet) under his tower, in front of his support, at 8 minutes with a single item {{item:3147}} and get the kill because his opponents don't even have ults yet. Bruisers are the ones who don't get one-shot potential until mid game teamfights but get to bring CC in exchange for their later powerspike, which theoretically would make them more useful in a teamfight but in practice doesn't because Riot wants everyone to have a 50% WR so they just keep giving assassins more damage until it evens out the disadvantage. > You have no understanding of what assassins are intended for. Oh I understand perfectly what assassins are intended for. They exist to capture the Team Deathmatch mode FPS player part of the gaming market whose idea of good teamwork is having the highest K/D ratio on his team, regardless of what objectives they might be sacrificing to pump it up.
> Oh I understand perfectly what assassins are intended for. No, you don't. You're blinded by your tilt from the fact you've played over a thousand games of Ori support and still stuck in gold. (And before you bring up me being Gold 3, it took me significantly fewer games to get there, not to mention I have only one negative wr in my champ pool opposed to most of the champs you play.) But let's keep to the discussion since your lack of credibility is only a minor part of this. Your bias towards assassins has nothing to do with "Team deathmatch fps gaming market" bs. Assassins have existed in mobas ever since Dota 1. A high dps, squishy, melee character specifically designed to single out easy to kill targets. I don't know if you've noticed, but Assassins are probably a bottom tier class to play right now. There's no reason to pick {{champion:91}} or {{champion:238}} anymore, unless you're a one trick. You're obviously angry because you can't stand it when an assassin gets fed. But you know whose fault it is WHY they're fed? Only yours. Had your team competently taken care of the assassin, they'd be irrelevant for the entire game. Their a feast or famine class, don't give me any lies that an assassin "one shot" you when they're feeding, because that's probably what you were planning to write. You're trying to convince me that adcs shouldn't one shot the SQUISHIEST CLASS IN THE GAME. Are you even reading anything that you say, or are you still blinded by salt?
Salron88 (EUW)
: jax is targetable atleast. give him 1 stun and he can be shut down just as fast. with yi 1 single stun just wont do it couse he will dissapear and reappear on whichever target he chose. which u dont know.
He literally reappears to the first target he started alpha strike on, so you DO know where's going to be. He doesn't have the option to switch targets mid alpha strike.
: The boards whenever someone says an assassin does too much damage:
Oh no, you can't abuse overpowered kiting abilities against actual mobile champs. They MUST be busted. It's not like ADCS/Enchanter mages are supposed to die fast. It's not like Assassins are intended to take out high priority squishy targets to neutralize teamfights for their team. You have no understanding of what assassins are intended for.
: High Elo top ADCs currently, according to OP.GG: Ashe, *Miss Fortune*, Jinx, *Jhin*, and *Twitch* I don't think its self peel or mobility at all. I think that a lot of ADCs were just hardcore cucked by changes last season and then never buffed or fixed while others were buffed way too hard.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=000d00000001,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:51:09.733+0000) > > High Elo top ADCs currently, according to OP.GG: > > Ashe, *Miss Fortune*, Jinx, *Jhin*, and *Twitch* > > I don't think its self peel or mobility at all. I think that a lot of ADCs were just hardcore cucked by changes last season and then never buffed or fixed while others were buffed way too hard. Op.gg is not a good source, I'd recommend U.gg
Kazekiba (NA)
: Kai'sa isn't popular, nor fun to play. You know how Kai'sa got the Prestige KDA skin? Well turned out, she was one of the least popular members of her group, Evelynn and Akali both massively outselling her skin and Akali taking the spotlight. The only reason anybody plays Kai'sa is because she's busted as hell and has been ever since they buffed her AA range
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-10-21T17:33:58.190+0000) > > Kai'sa isn't popular She IS popular. Her being the least bought K/DA skins doesn't mean anything. I don't know why you're bringing up skins on Gameplay.
KazKaz (OCE)
: He still does that lol.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-21T08:46:02.358+0000) > > He still does that lol. No, he gets fed and one-shots squishies for 25 minutes then gets outscaled
KazKaz (OCE)
: Revert the Assassin update, honestly....
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:45:23.740+0000) > > Revert the Assassin update, honestly.... Yes, please. I want Talon to one shot literally everyone (including tanks) in teamfights again. It was so fun just Q E R W AA {{champion:91}} PENTA KILL
: Do you think that, if the situation was the other way around, NA wouldn't be spamming non-stop? That's... part of the rivalry I guess. Not that I condone the behavior, but don't act like NA hasn't done the same in the past, whenever they won something.
> [{quoted}](name=GelsominoKiller,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Q9e57EoZ,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T06:12:40.930+0000) > > Do you think that, if the situation was the other way around, NA wouldn't be spamming non-stop? > > That's... part of the rivalry I guess. Not that I condone the behavior, but don't act like NA hasn't done the same in the past, whenever they won something. Considering EU is the more toxic cesspool, we probably wouldn't. Sure, EU is better, but at least we didn't spawn L9.
: Anyone has fun playing against master Yi?
Comentários de Rioters
: why do some people complain how they dont want free stuff???
I was fine with it at first until I got White Mage {{champion:45}} from the Mastery Work chest while my friend got Project {{champion:11}} (My second most played champ, while he never plays them at all)
: My Thoughts on Why NA Struggles Internationally
It doesn't help that other regions constantly joke about NA, and have been spamming the same shit every year. All that does it make the region less and less motivated to compete. I wouldn't be surprised if NA stopped playing the LCS entirely because of the lack of respect and no success out of it. Seriously, why do we even bother? Even Riot thinks NA jokes are funny.
Exibir mais

IronyAndSublime

Nível 97 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão