: Not gonna lie seeing Norscout posting yesterday got me kinda teary-eyed (cringe thread ahead probs)
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJwHKoJd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:53:51.132+0000) > > Ekko is getting a skin? What did I miss? There was this leaked merch image of these small figurines for the new True damage band It had Ekko, Yasuo, Akali, Qiyana and Senna https://dotesports-media.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/18081639/4dcitmr.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJwHKoJd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T20:00:02.568+0000) > > There was this leaked merch image of these small figurines for the new True damage band > It had Ekko, Yasuo, Akali, Qiyana and Senna > > https://dotesports-media.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/18081639/4dcitmr.jpg Akali AGAIN!?!? Dang, now we know why she's never truly "nerfed"
: Useless League of Legends Facts?
You can see dragon flying around beyond the boundaries of top lane in the "valley" before it spawns in game (around the 1:20 mark). It's the old updated version, not an elemental drake.
: Friendly reminder that ekko was buffed just to sell his upcoming skin
Sora Omo (NA)
: So if RP doesn't stand for "Riot Points" anymore then what does it stand for? *Queue the meme lord suggestions*
Rito Points obviously
: Legends Of Runterra Bug
Patch preview ended sadly. We'll have to wait until the next preview and the beta to play it further =/
: Rujitra is a Specialist now? For trolling boards?
Please don't bump old threads. I'm locking this thread down now. If anyone has questions about this lock, feel free to contact the Moderation Team by posting here on Discuss the Boards or by visiting the [**NA Moderation Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=VmbFx8pL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-21T14:06:28.922+0000) > > As stated in your removal message, uncivil discussion includes cases of bickering, sarcastic replies, arguing, name-calling and the like. When you responded to a toxic poster by telling him "Ure literally what's wrong with this community." and that "Your ego is so high", you are participating in the toxic behavior by name calling and inflaming him further. We can understand people get upset and frustrated on the Boards, but that does not serve as a valid excuse to resort to the same sort of behavior. > > In the future, it's best to disengage from toxic or inflammatory discussions and report offensive comments. > > I'd also like to remind you that the removal was without warning or mark against your account; it serves as more of a friendly reminder/nudge in the right direction rather than an actual violation. > > Here is a full copy of the removed comment; let me know if there's anything I can further clarify. Bruh I've seen worse stuff being said here. Idk I rl dint see what u mean here I just pointed out the obvious. And that this behavior is indeed one of the biggest problems in this community and if we call it out maybe it will change but whatever u proly know better.
You didn't need to "point out the obvious". You were inflammatory instead. If someone is trolling or being toxic, just like in game, ignore them and report them. By responding, you only fed the flames and the troll. We require all content to be civil and telling someone they are what's wrong with the game or accuse them of having a huge ego is not civil discussion. If you see comments that you believe are violating the Board Universal Rules, please report them and we will review them. Just because someone else makes a worse comment does not mean yours does not violate the rules as well.
Dayar (NA)
: Reposting Rules
We don't have a specific "You must wait x days until you can post another video" rule for Streams & Videos, but the Universal Rules do provide basic guidelines. Reposting the same video repeatedly and/or across multiple sub-boards is considered spam. If you posted your video in Streams & Videos and General Discussion, one would be removed as spam or if you posted the same video repeatedly/daily, it would be removed as spam. If you want to regularly keep people updated with your videos, I would recommend posting in Streams & Videos (while we do permit posting in GD, the more appropriate sub-board is S&V -- choose one, not both) and post a video only one time once you've uploaded it to YouTube or your platform of choice. Let me know if I can clarify anything further!
: Don't know my dude. Same happened to me 2 days ago. I got banned cause I said "Bye bye, no one will miss you" to who insulted everyone on the forum by calling them "Idiots" and so on, cause they were playing "This stupid game". I simply has to accept that I am wrong and that it was unnecessary criticism.
I'm not finding any records of this violation on your account. If you can provide me the account name and region, I could look into it for you.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: How is my comment uncivil?
As stated in your removal message, uncivil discussion includes cases of bickering, sarcastic replies, arguing, name-calling and the like. When you responded to a toxic poster by telling him "Ure literally what's wrong with this community." and that "Your ego is so high", you are participating in the toxic behavior by name calling and inflaming him further. We can understand people get upset and frustrated on the Boards, but that does not serve as a valid excuse to resort to the same sort of behavior. In the future, it's best to disengage from toxic or inflammatory discussions and report offensive comments. I'd also like to remind you that the removal was without warning or mark against your account; it serves as more of a friendly reminder/nudge in the right direction rather than an actual violation. Here is a full copy of the removed comment; let me know if there's anything I can further clarify. > What does that have to do with the fact that you're wrong? Ure literally what's wrong with this community. Your ego is so high that the moment someone called you out for saying something that is factually wrong u attacked him by saying he is bronze instead of admitting you were wrong. > Learn to welcome criticism and you'll improve. High ego is what plagues this game
Sukishoo (NA)
: https://i.imgur.com/XOJvOSt.png[] I will just stare into you
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-10-20T22:11:35.842+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/XOJvOSt.png[] > I will just stare into you Staring into my soul.......
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ejr7GsZP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T22:58:39.662+0000) > > Based on what I can see by looking into your violation history, the reasoning was due to the high number of violations on your account and there were two removals, not just one. While I personally can see that the action may have been harsh and would not have probably applied it myself, I can see the reasoning behind the moderator's choice to issue the ban. > > If you ever feel a ban is unjust or unfair, you can always reach out to us on the Moderation Discord, provided you have not lost those privileges. if there was 9 months of zero violations and consistent posting, I very much disagree that a 3 day suspension was warranted. Otherwise I'd have been permanently banned by now.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ejr7GsZP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:08:52.072+0000) > > if there was 9 months of zero violations and consistent posting, I very much disagree that a 3 day suspension was warranted. > > Otherwise I'd have been permanently banned by now. I agree that it was probably a bit too strong a punishment and if the OP had come to the Discord and chatted with us, we may have changed the length. I can't speak for the mod who did issue the suspension however; I can only see the reasoning given behind the choice whether it would have been my choice or not.
: Can you get anniversary rewards from bot games?
: After 9 months of no violations I got a 3 day ban for calling someone a participation trophy baby.
Based on what I can see by looking into your violation history, the reasoning was due to the high number of violations on your account and there were two removals, not just one. While I personally can see that the action may have been harsh and would not have probably applied it myself, I can see the reasoning behind the moderator's choice to issue the ban. If you ever feel a ban is unjust or unfair, you can always reach out to us on the Moderation Discord, provided you have not lost those privileges.
: The Number One Reason You Lose Games
I lose games because I trust my teammates to carry me, play supports that provide utility and peel, ward up, attempt to make plays, and then the carries _don't_ carry me. We don't trust our teammates because our teammates are actually not trustworthy, especially in lower elos. Same thing when I played tanks/bruisers top lane. Also, I just suck at the game sometimes =P
grafix (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EpiEF7PE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:53:38.551+0000) > > Yes I am proud because they did make it. All the "well they lost to Fnatic and blah blah blah waaaaaaaaaaah" is just QQ from mad TSM and Liquid fans. Idc how they made it or why; they made it. You can't take that away or ignore it. > > Let's also ignore that they 3-0'd Korea's 2nd seed in Quarterfinals...and that they went from play-ins all the way to semis....and that they outperformed dramatically both Liquid (the "super team") and 100 Thieves.... > > But no, ignore all that because it's C9 and people love to hate on C9 for some reason. 9 world Championship, just 1 team 1 time reached semifinals, just to be hardstomped by FNC. Do you think this can be from a "major region"? I think this is more suitable for a Wild Card region.
> [{quoted}](name=grafix,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EpiEF7PE,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:07:17.509+0000) > > 9 world Championship, just 1 team 1 time reached semifinals, just to be hardstomped by FNC. Do you think this can be from a "major region"? I think this is more suitable for a Wild Card region. They've made it out of groups several times in the past as well... You are welcome to your opinion, but I strongly disagree with it. NA has shown to be a weaker region, but far beyond most minor regions. You wouldn't relegate an NFL or MLB team (on average) to minor leagues just for being a weaker pro team.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:19:14.906+0000) > > Most of my family is blonde actually. I'm the black sheep that somehow got the brunette gene I guess =P So I'm 50/50 on this? Okay I'll take it.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:26:30.357+0000) > > So I'm 50/50 on this? > > Okay I'll take it. Sure {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: 5 out of my 6 friends (including me) got emotes in the masterwork chest lul
I got Project Zed shard. I already own the skin so I'm saving it to reroll other skins I don't want or to get even more Orange Essence. All my other accounts got skin shards too. It sounds like you just have some really odd odds =P
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:56:00.476+0000) > > Why would you think I was blonde? If you were, you'd look like a thinner version of one of my exes.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0005000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:06:55.595+0000) > > If you were, you'd look like a thinner version of one of my exes. O_o lol
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:56:00.476+0000) > > Why would you think I was blonde? I don't even know. XD It was just a wild wild guess from me really.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:06:28.817+0000) > > I don't even know. XD > It was just a wild wild guess from me really. Most of my family is blonde actually. I'm the black sheep that somehow got the brunette gene I guess =P
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:10:13.765+0000) > > From my recent visit to Riot HQ....pretending I'm good at the game and a pro :^) > > https://i.imgur.com/Yywh8mD.png[img] I swear for some reason I expected you to be blonde.... I'm sorry I had to say this...
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:51:31.267+0000) > > I swear for some reason I expected you to be blonde.... > I'm sorry I had to say this... Why would you think I was blonde?
grafix (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EpiEF7PE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-20T18:59:54.342+0000) > > Meanwhile last year C9 goes to semi's and is 3rd in the World....but everyone likes to forget that because it's C9 Just 1 team at 1 season. And they got hard sweeped by Fnatic leaving no chance to them. Are you proud of it? That same C9 needed the fifth game to beat Gambit.
> [{quoted}](name=grafix,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EpiEF7PE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:15:15.853+0000) > > Just 1 team at 1 season. And they got hard sweeped by Fnatic leaving no chance to them. Are you proud of it? > > That same C9 needed the fifth game to beat Gambit. Yes I am proud because they did make it. All the "well they lost to Fnatic and blah blah blah waaaaaaaaaaah" is just QQ from mad TSM and Liquid fans. Idc how they made it or why; they made it. You can't take that away or ignore it. Let's also ignore that they 3-0'd Korea's 2nd seed in Quarterfinals...and that they went from play-ins all the way to semis....and that they outperformed dramatically both Liquid (the "super team") and 100 Thieves.... But no, ignore all that because it's C9 and people love to hate on C9 for some reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:10:13.765+0000) > > From my recent visit to Riot HQ....pretending I'm good at the game and a pro :^) > > https://i.imgur.com/Yywh8mD.png[img] WHY ARE YOU RUBBING SALT IN MY WOOOOOOOUND
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:18:27.710+0000) > > WHY ARE YOU RUBBING SALT IN MY WOOOOOOOUND Because I like bugging you :^)
: Hello GD, I think it's time for a fun positivity selfie thread!
From my recent visit to Riot HQ....pretending I'm good at the game and a pro :^) https://i.imgur.com/Yywh8mD.png[img]
grafix (EUW)
: Should NA become a Wild Card region?
Meanwhile last year C9 goes to semi's and is 3rd in the World....but everyone likes to forget that because it's C9
: Can someone tell me why is Panth 100% banrate in worlds thx
: Best 520 RP skin?
When it's available, Nottingham Ezreal is basically Link now which is pretty awesome
Axium (NA)
: Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Anniversary Gifts Riot is giving us?
We're all getting a Legendary skin and the Annie skin plus icon, emote, ward skin, tons of BE and OE,.......yeah this is incredible and awesome of Riot. Massive thank you to Riot, not just for the free stuff, but for creating this game for us to play in the first place.
Ulanopo (NA)
: 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING: My Trip to Riot
Good memories from a great trip. Here's to the 20th anniversary =P
Chum84 (NA)
: About that last Fnatic vs RNG game...
That Ezreal was arguably one of the best ADCs in the world lol RNG has not impressed me at all this Worlds and Fnatic definitely deserved the win over them
: this is the most annoying thing in the world
Go for the RP art. Draw a picture of the skin and send it to Riot support. They'll gift you RP once per account and that picture will be saved forever by Riot =)
Koiyaki (NA)
: Bro..theyve always doene this. U obviously werent here when pick to win kass was a thing
> [{quoted}](name=Koiyaki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qOLAolVn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-18T18:28:37.489+0000) > > Bro..theyve always doene this. U obviously werent here when pick to win kass was a thing lol good ol' Kassadin S4. Now that was an anti-fun time
: Will my 50 prestige points (25 from pass and 25 from riot's gift) really go to waste?
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates There will be a shop
Kroook (EUW)
: TOXIC PLAYERS SHOULDNT BE PERMA BANNED
I smell necromancy...and necromancy is a violation of the [**Board Universal Rules**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE). As such, I'm locking this thread down. If anyone has questions about this lock, feel free to reach out to the Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Yorgo (NA)
: RP Payment Error
Please don't bump old threads as doing so violates the [**Board Universal Rules**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE). If we need to discuss a topic, let's make a new thread instead of bumping an old one. Applying the lock. If anyone has questions about this lock, feel free to reach out to the Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: I Carry idiots who say that they were GRAND MASTER in season 3-4....HOW not to trash them? lol
Since it appears that this thread is not genuinely seeking feedback about the violation, it is in violation of the [**Player Behavior Rules & Guidelines**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OjEUxbwH-player-behavior-rules-update). I am going to lock this thread now. Remember that all threads on Player Behavior much be genuine when asking for feedback and that all posters remain respectful of each other. If anyone has questions about this lock, don't hesitate to reach out to the Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Support mains, what is your secondary role?
Please don't necro old threads as doing so violates the [**Board Universal Rules**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE). I'm going to lock this one down. If anyone has questions about this lock, feel free to reach out to the Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Only people whose accounts are 10 years or older should be able to get all 10 rewards
Riot has already done a lot for some of the oldest players in the game. The 10th anniversary is a celebration of the game, not of the oldest players so naturally it should include all who love and play this game, whether they joined yesterday or back in the Alpha stages.
: emote and ward skin anniversary missing after completing quest
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T2MbZ5Yh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-17T23:53:00.008+0000) > > Calling out someone's rank, or in this case attempting to call out what you perceive to be a lie, is not conducive to respectful or civil discussion and is only going to lead needless bickering. When you present your arguments, it's best to use facts rather than bringing in rank or playstyle and in this case, because this poster does not state which game they are a pro-gamer for, bringing in their rank in League is not necessary. > > From my personal perspective, the whole conversation chain appears to be uncivil as a whole and I will be reviewing the thread. that doesn't change the fact i didn't say anything considered shaming if you say you are a professional gamer you are suspect to be reviewed, i see you're gold yourself and that's not a professional tier rank, why don't you ban this comment too since i'm rank shaming? even though you know, the official riot games website has stated "you must be at least diamond 2 to qualify for professional play", might want to go and delete that too for rank shaming.
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T2MbZ5Yh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-17T23:56:48.294+0000) > > that doesn't change the fact i didn't say anything considered shaming > if you say you are a professional gamer you are suspect to be reviewed, i see you're gold yourself and that's not a professional tier rank, why don't you ban this comment too since i'm rank shaming? > > even though you know, the official riot games website has stated "you must be at least diamond 2 to qualify for professional play", might want to go and delete that too for rank shaming. The point is not the rank from my personal perspective; the entire conversation chain was unhealthy and uncivil. You did not need to call for qualifications in the first place, but if you wanted to refute his points, you should've used facts instead of rank/qualifications. Mention of rank is fine in some instances. For example, asking in the recruiting sub-boards for Plat+ to join your Ranked team or looking for a fellow Silver player is absolutely fine. Saying that a certain champion is especially strong in Diamond play right now is fine. Calling out someone else's rank is rarely necessary. In this instance, again, you should be using facts instead of rank. The poster didn't specify in which game he was a pro player so bringing in his League rank was unnecessary.
Pyrosan (NA)
: i'm sorry moderators but what
Calling out someone's rank, or in this case attempting to call out what you perceive to be a lie, is not conducive to respectful or civil discussion and is only going to lead needless bickering. When you present your arguments, it's best to use facts rather than bringing in rank or playstyle and in this case, because this poster does not state which game they are a pro-gamer for, bringing in their rank in League is not necessary. From my personal perspective, the whole conversation chain appears to be uncivil as a whole and I will be reviewing the thread.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i6vrHiX3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:37:11.001+0000) > > Can I get Wild Rift on Switch? > > What's for lunch? Can't answer that :). Wild Rift is coming to console thats all I can say for the time being
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i6vrHiX3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:57:11.880+0000) > > Can't answer that :). Wild Rift is coming to console thats all I can say for the time being Fair....but what about lunch?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=End5mAIm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:41:56.637+0000) > > What you get? I had 2 RP, now I have 216 a significant improvement XD
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=End5mAIm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:46:03.202+0000) > > I had 2 RP, now I have 216 a significant improvement XD Cool
iiGazeii (NA)
: I wish My Shop would take my purchases into account
The system does learn from previous My Shop instances. For example, it gave me discounts on SG or PJ Ez almost every time for a little while and finally stopped even though I still play him a ton. Just a theory if you've purchased skins for a champion from My Shop before, they may try to give you more since you appear interested in the skin.
: When you log in and see "You got a gift from Riot games"
: Lunch break w/ Baz!
Can I get Wild Rift on Switch? What's for lunch?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PLMzoe2i,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T01:25:00.018+0000) > > Magma chamber was an old 1v1 map Riot made, it was teased with some pros, and then scrapped. You mean an old 6v6 map that never saw the light of day.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PLMzoe2i,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-17T17:22:10.658+0000) > > You mean an old 6v6 map that never saw the light of day. Well when they actually showed a version of it, it was a 1v1
: I am glad you read my post riot
Your thread was removed by a volunteer moderator so I can't confirm if a Rioter read it or not. If you would like to explain further why you think the execute on Elder Drake is a bad idea and put the words into more of a discussion rather than a rant, then feel free to do so. Rioters do glance at the Boards so there is a chance that, comment or not, a Rioter will see your thread.
: Whatup GD!
What's up? Most of the oldies have left, but we're still here as best we can =P
Exibir mais

Jikker

Nível 87 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão