: Senna is really overpowered
You can very easily dodge her harass, the only thing that you cant is her AA, just like most AA's She's super easy to all in, she has very low base HP so if you're someone like naut/blitz/pyke/thresh/brand/etc you can either grip her in for a kill, or just blow her up yourself
: Honest Rengar talk.
Yea Rengars not weak in the slightest currently So, hard pass on him getting the slightest buff
Critty92 (EUNE)
: Bard DESERVES to be buffed into an adequate support
His early game damage is already disgustingly high So he'd need an early game nerf if you want any of those buffs
: Anivia buffs when?
Sounds like a you problem Considering anivia is fairly good atm
: Why do many tanks deal % hp damage? Can it please stop?
Yea that roughly 10% max HP as magic damage, where everyone has base MR and tanks don't build magic pen so it ends up being like 6-8% max HP if not lower So the tank does like 120-140 damage to a squishy with an ability Yes, super broken
Lextragon (EUNE)
: How to gank with Fiddlesticks jungle?
Yea pretty much want your ult for a successful gank But just remember, fiddle is one of the best drake sneakers, can easily take drakes at level 3 and no one expects that
: Shaco still needs nerfs
But shaco is totally only played by one tricks and is a super high skill champ Sarcasm over He was strong before the rework and was busted after it, kneecap the clown already
TehNACHO (NA)
: Umm, no they aren't. Prework Poppy, Yorick, and Sion all got reworked lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QkEELWuh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:40:51.261+0000) > > Umm, no they aren't. Prework Poppy, Yorick, and Sion all got reworked lmao. Missed the prerework part of that, but all 4 have been reworked and 3 are playable one isnt
TehNACHO (NA)
: Probably because he's one of those champs that warps the game like prework Poppy, Yorick, or Sion whenever he/they were strong. After a certain point, Trundle becomes literally unapproachable 1v1 or even 2v1. It can take at least 3 players at a time to stop him, one take his Ult, and two to fight Trundle with the strength of two champions. Put this on top of how he generally counters mono tank comps and split push comps almost entirely on his own, and the fact that he's the truest definition of a statstick champion outside of his E, and you've got a mess to make him too strong.
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QkEELWuh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:21:21.820+0000) > > Probably because he's one of those champs that warps the game like prework Poppy, Yorick, or Sion whenever he/they were strong. > > After a certain point, Trundle becomes literally unapproachable 1v1 or even 2v1. It can take at least 3 players at a time to stop him, one take his Ult, and two to fight Trundle with the strength of two champions. Put this on top of how he generally counters mono tank comps and split push comps almost entirely on his own, and the fact that he's the truest definition of a statstick champion outside of his E, and you've got a mess to make him too strong. The other 3 champs you listed are all playable, trundle isn't There are much better split pushers, much bigger stat sticks, and way more dangerous "1v3" champions out there, trundle loses in all of things you listed I'm not saying triple his Q scaling and make his ult 50% HP I'm saying give him something because he succeeds at nothing > [{quoted}](name=NuggetMilk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QkEELWuh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:26:29.009+0000) > > From what I've seen of trundle, unless the person playing him is borderline r%%%%%ed, they do quite well. He can splitpush like crazy and wins most 1v1s. You almost always HAVE to outnumber him in order to take him down because he's tankier than you, has more dps and sustain, AND steals your stats. Buffing him would make him as overpowered as Ekko is right now. You have like 0 games with trundle in well over a week so I think you must be confusing him with another champion He can push towers, that's about it, since unless he's way ahead of you he's not going to out DPs most champions and his sustain his either his ult which is at most 30% of your HP (reduced by magic resist) or him CSing Buffing wouldn't make him overpowered since he's basically unplayable ATM, it might make him borderline viable
: He's a very boring champion with no real depth. I'd call him the Garen of the jungle, but he's literally more boring than Garen. The only interesting piece of his kit that requires a brain cell to use is pillar.
> [{quoted}](name=R0ses R Red,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QkEELWuh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:12:59.334+0000) > > He's a very boring champion with no real depth. I'd call him the Garen of the jungle, but he's literally more boring than Garen. The only interesting piece of his kit that requires a brain cell to use is pillar. Plenty of boring champs, why can't trundle be viable like the rest :(
Comentários de Rioters
: RIP EZREAL
lol yea, ezreal not being meta That'll never happen They nerf 1 thing about him, he gets a new build, and always has
: Please don't point out my English, I am from Antarctica.
> [{quoted}](name=Life Is Sin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KQlZAPNz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T23:28:03.434+0000) > > Please don't point out my English, I am from Antarctica. So you ignore the other 4 points?
kugoivhjk (EUNE)
: After many wins in a row with many honors, I got banned for 1 report, where my support trolled me
: Reporting people. Does it help you?
It totally does help though Makes it less likely you'll have to deal with that player again if they lose the account
: I dislike this community , very bias and never admits their own mistakes.
So lets see 1. I don't see any complaints about riot only caring about skins on the front page, nor do those things usually get much attention, unless its about a champion going 5+ years without getting anything 2. So what you're saying is the tanks do too much damage, plus none of those guys have a high pick rate since they generally don't stand there and 1v3 people unless those 3 people just stand perfectly still and just AA them as they die to thornmail 3. That is the most narrow definition of a troll/inter I've ever seen, someone flaming all game or running down your lane a few times is apparently not trolling or inting, so I have to disagree with you there 4. I can't super disagree with that, but they still do balance stuff around non lcs stuff as well 5. Probably because you don't know how to do basic formatting and just spit out a wall of text with weird and inconstant punctuation
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EONLG9M0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:33:16.839+0000) > > Just pick Ashe and freelo it up > > Btw I'm trash and basically pick a random champion at the start of every game and somehow got plat > > You can do it, I belieber in you I can't. My duo was right.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EONLG9M0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:34:26.909+0000) > > I can't. My duo was right. I didn't ask about your duo, I said I belieb in you Your duo means nothing, you are what's important here, they call it solo que for a reason Don't let their mistakes bring you down, grab an ADC and start rolling face, get you that gold and mediocre aatrox skin
: I'm not making it to gold this season
Just pick Ashe and freelo it up Btw I'm trash and basically pick a random champion at the start of every game and somehow got plat You can do it, I belieber in you
BCLogic (NA)
: What ADC champions should I buy/learn?
{{champion:236}} is almost always good but requires more effort than most adcs to really take advantage of
: Which League of Legends Champ are you most like?
{{champion:72}} Everyone forgets about me and no one cares
: If Skarner and Xerath are really going to wait 2000 days for a skin, hose skins should clebrate that
Participation Award Skarner and Xerath 520 RP skins that do nothing but add a flag in their hand that says "You Tried"
Kerdarr (EUW)
: Im getting auto filled while my main role is support
Same, it's a weird feeling Ive even got mid a few times from autofill, what is happening
Comentários de Rioters
Gunspire (EUW)
: Make all 2019 prestige skins Availble for 100 prestige points at the end of 2019
Didn't they say all the skins were gunna be for 100 PP at the end of the year? Just you won't get the borders for them
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BeP4psTv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T00:45:25.860+0000) > > The amount of people who act like they care TT is leaving when they havent played a single game in multiple seasons is hilarious Would you wanna play a game mode filled with 60+% winrate champs that Riot refuses to touch? This is the weakest argument you morons keep spewing. Imagine if Summoners rift was dominated by the same 5 champs and anti-fun strats for 4 years with no balance changes; would you keep playing? But nah, you Riot white knights keep jerking yourselves off at yet another map being removed because of their negligence and incompetence. I too enjoy less choice.
> [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BeP4psTv,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:54:41.710+0000) > > Would you wanna play a game mode filled with 60+% winrate champs that Riot refuses to touch? This is the weakest argument you morons keep spewing. Imagine if Summoners rift was dominated by the same 5 champs and anti-fun strats for 4 years with no balance changes; would you keep playing? > > But nah, you Riot white knights keep jerking yourselves off at yet another map being removed because of their negligence and incompetence. I too enjoy less choice. Yea riot not balancing champions around a **Secondary Game Mode** Just like they didn't balance champions around ARAM either (Except for the new 5% increase/decrease thing, basically a bandaid) Summoners rift if the **Main Game** of league of legends, of course the champions will be balanced around that, their balance in other modes isn't as important So yea, most of my favorite champs are actually good in TT but sorta suck in Summoners Rift so I am a little sad to see TT go, but I also understand why it's going Btw, you seem like a really nice guy
: Considering how many ranged champs are meta i would have thought that he would be doing "ok" seeing as his sustain is tied to minions dying rather than attacking a champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UQmBZE4f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T02:57:06.288+0000) > > Considering how many ranged champs are meta i would have thought that he would be doing "ok" seeing as his sustain is tied to minions dying rather than attacking a champ. See, you'd think that wouldnt you? Doran + Passive should make him hard to force outa lane, but sadly it's pretty easy to do now The higher damage creep wasn't friendly to him, especially when his last buffs were just more attack speed
: sorry but no. trundle is a toxic champion by design. whenever he is remotely viable he invalidates multiple tanks and bruisers from both top and jungle. so no. if you want trundle to receive some love. ask riot to do a full rework on him to some flashy lcs play champ then you can enjoy him.
> [{quoted}](name=On My Kill List,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UQmBZE4f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T01:20:50.036+0000) > > sorry but no. > trundle is a toxic champion by design. > whenever he is remotely viable he invalidates multiple tanks and bruisers from both top and jungle. > so no. > if you want trundle to receive some love. > ask riot to do a full rework on him to some flashy lcs play champ then you can enjoy him. Other ultra toxic champions are allowed to be more than viable Let my trundle free
Comentários de Rioters
: What is the weakest top laner in the game?
{{champion:48}} He's so weak he's not considering playable in any lane anymore Plus no one remembers he exists
: If Riot were honest in their Twisted Treeline post.
The amount of people who act like they care TT is leaving when they havent played a single game in multiple seasons is hilarious
: Ashe play rate and win rate has decreased.
: Don't worry, GD. I'll keep you safe from the trolls.
: It just pure frustration as Wukong main to read this line in Surrender Post
Sadly the small number of Wu mains didn't cry loud enough for riot to focus on him, when he needed it badly Unlike the shaco mains, who cried with the fury of a 1000 sun's about how their unplayable champ somehow had a high win rate and was top 10 playrates of junglers, was more unplayable than Wu, so he needed buffs
: Dear People stucked in plat elo, please read this
So what you're saying is you're a smurf who can't carry Sounds like a you problem
: I have accepted I'm never going to make it to gold no matter what I do because I just can't carry
Hey man, I'm terrible at this game and cant carry anything and somehow made it to plat Belieb in yourself, you can gold {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Comentários de Rioters
: Pulsefire Thresh looks like garbage...
Wow, I'm in the minority for a change I actually quite like the skin Yea the head does look a little small, but overall I really like it
Korianna (NA)
: We should have a choice to go back
: All "True" should be deleted
Just wait for true armor, it reduces true damage But does nothing against truer damage
: Not including Dunkey in the 10 year anniversary was just disrespectful by riot.
Yea they kinda treated dunkey like crap the entire time he was their big name player/promoter They genuinely cared nothing for him, so I'm not surprised they didn't even make a small mention of him Riot has a horrible history towards its content makers and really only recently have they begun to almost treat them like humans, so yea
: when we gonna make age requirement for ranked
Chances are they aren't all 12 year olds, just saying Whole lotta adults act poorly in this game
: What words can you say to not get muted/banned
Call them various baked goods "Stop doing that, chocolate cake" "GG@15, banana flambe here is running it down" "Shut up, raisin oatmeal cookie"
MrZnne (OCE)
: Receive free legendary?
Firefighter Tristan's is a pretty weak legendary in my defense
: Winter skins for Popular Champs!
Old Saint Zilean 2: Time Travel Boogaloo
: 10 dollars for TFT maps and on average 100 dollars to get a tier 3 little legend seems like too much
Best part is you literally have to spend nothing to play TFT The maps do nothing, and the little guys do nothing You are just paying for eye candy, so why wouldn't they charge more, considering you have complete access to everything TFT offers right away, you don't even have to grind for anything (like new champs in lol)
Rockman (NA)
: Whats the word for when a yordle dates a human
: League of Legend Classic?
Yea, lets play another version of league that has equally bad, if not worse, balance
Beotoduh (EUW)
: Got a skin i like, should i "get" it?
If you play gnar a lot, mays well, good chance you won't get a better one If you're not big into gnar, hold off to see what else you get
: Why does everyone seem to freak out over the tier lists? Ashe has not been at the top of the list for very long. Riot would have to put out daily patches if they went by that. Calm down. Kai'sa and Xayah still seem to be favored by the pros because of their safety. Tiers will change all the time. It isn't a cause for so much drama.
> [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lEGEGNIL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-19T23:46:34.826+0000) > > Why does everyone seem to freak out over the tier lists? Ashe has not been at the top of the list for very long. Riot would have to put out daily patches if they went by that. Calm down. > > Kai'sa and Xayah still seem to be favored by the pros because of their safety. Tiers will change all the time. It isn't a cause for so much drama. Her win rate was steadily going up for several patches now
: > [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lEGEGNIL,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:17:56.799+0000) > > stats. > > she is 52nd over all out of all champs in terms of damage dealt per game. > > she is 20th over all out of 26 in bot lane role. Do you have anything to say except repeating about how shes not the highest damage in the game, yet shes still one of the best ADC's everywhere? Or are you trying to defend her broken state for some reason?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lEGEGNIL,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:27:22.772+0000) > > defending it ? no, applying context where non is other then X CHAMP HAS GOOD WIN RATE MUST BE BROKEN , yea . > > see its easy to bitch and cry over something , its hard to apply logical reasoning and solutions that might help. You're actually helping point out how broken she is by saying her damage is low She can have the best win and pick rates, while still not doing the highest damage, that's how broken and freelo she currently is Thanks for spamming all the help
Exibir mais

Jimmy Rustles

Nível 229 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão