Lugg (NA)
: Riot, let's talk about CC in the game
I feel the exact opposite......the amount of games I lose because no one on our team has CC or reliable CC is insane.
: Go for it, nothing's stopping you. Just don't forget to buy your tickets and pay riot to lose. The fact that your fighting so hard against the pay already enforces that the tickets discourage people or it wouldn't be an issue. If your so confident in your pocket pick that it's not goofing off or trolling, you should have no fears about wasting money but it seems that's not it. > Perhaps I phrased that poorly. I'll try again: I'm skeptical there is a price point that effectively excludes those who do truly goof off without excluding those who want to play seriously but can't afford it. I mean youre wrong, I don't really no how else to put it. Like I said, join a free league. Then join a paid league. Play both splits. Their is a highly noticeable difference. This one isn't even a debate... your opportunity to show your self the truth is literally a google search away. Only thing stopping you is yourself at this point and I can't force you to see straight. It's like arguing the sky is green and you refuse to go outside and look up. Your also trying to play the morality card when the fact of the matter is the vast majority of people who have an internet connection and a computer good enough to compete competitively in clash have enough money for a ticket. Now if they want to spend that money on something else instead so they then don't have the money, that's a personal issue and it's not riot's job to compensate. If not, Mow a lawn for 20 bucks, buy clash tickets. Go to your local cities job office, get a 1 day contract for a job likely labor heavy, buy clash tickets.
> [{quoted}](name=PandaNator43,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6E34EIp,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T15:56:38.039+0000) > > You're taking a lot of assumptions as fact. > > Yes, paid-clash discourages people. period. Serious and goofy a like. Which is why I say it's not effective. > Ive literally only seen people who want to do random stuff complain about tickets so don't know about that one. > You're assuming I want to troll. I don't, I'm a try hard. > Double jungle isn't try hard. Their is no niche or pocket pick to excuse it. That's like saying playing basketball with a bullet in my kneecap is a niche. Tryhard players don't run double jungle in tournmanet play. > What makes > Is the entry fee that makes people take it seriously, or is it the prize pool? > The entry fee. Leagues that have prize pools with no fees are just as goofy as free leagues with no prize. Like I said, you can validate this on your own time yourself. > Is it the place the teams are sourced from? > They aren't sourced from anywhere, they post ads all anything league related and you sign up. Most people on these forums are casual players so if anything there should be more casual players signing up but it's not. > Is it the social pressure of different leagues "Hey, friend, I know this LoL league, you can't play but you got to play serious." Or, "hey guys, they really didn't like when we picked Teemo ADC." > Tends to come from the entry free. Screwing your friend out of money because you wanted to play rammus mid doesn't tend to go over well. > Are the leagues invite-only, or moderated? These have to be privately run leagues. Is there a chance the trolling gets you kicked out, or not asked back next split? > Most leagues are either open or applications if the league fills up quick. There is no meta enforcement in any ruleset I have ever seen in any open or amateur league. You can get any team of any players into a league very easily granted you pay the entry and don't have an obvious name for griefing events. > How does the experience of a privately run LoL league translate to Riot owned Clash. At the least, Clash introduced a completely different level of anonymity than a private league, and anonymity is a huge factor in trolling. > Not really, clash is still a 5v5 game mode. Unless you go out of your way to invite randoms, it's the same level of anonymity as leagues. All my league knows about me is my discord name and my league name. That's all your clash team will know as well. > If a ranking made the game competitive soloQ and flex wouldn't be in their current state. > > couple that to > >Then don't play the meta, riot doesn't care if your team is paying them to lose > You're close to contradicting yourself here. The first suggests that competitiveness (playing the meta) has nothing to do with winning, but the second says the exact opposite. Where does the first statement reference meta? It says "current state" which includes people doing off meta garbage in ranked but also encompasses feeding, inting, afking, tilting, refusing to communicate, first time picks, and any other type of play that makes the game less competitive and puts one team at a disadvantage for no reason. and competitiveness has everything to do with winning. Referencing the above list a team that is not inting, feeding, not tilting, playing experienced picks, playing meta, not afking, and communicating will almost always win in the vast vast majority of games against teams who are doing the opposite. The literal biggest complaint about ranked is matchmaking because people do uncompetetive BS like the list above and ruin it for everyone and create completely one-sided games for no reason. The second statement isn't a contradiction here is nothing stopping you from doing your "nicheness" in clash. You just accept your paying to put yourself at a disadvantage. That is what off-meta is by definition. By definition, the meta-game is most likely way to win the game. That is how a meta is formed. Anything off meta is less likely to win, if it's not, than it's not off meta that is how a meta works. If it's just as likely to win it's not off meta. If it's less likely to win it's off meta. Even if you played it really really really good, it isn't as good as if you played a meta champion just as good.
: I think we just disagree. But I'm a bit petty, so I'll keep arguing. > ~~pick LCS team comps~~. they are goofing off It's not that binary. You don't have to pick the meta to be trying to win. I play a ton of 5v5 pick up basketball. I'm a try-hard, I don't enjoy goofing off on the court. But its fun to play against people who aren't really that good, but have a weird niche they're good at and are effective with it. (think: a pocket pick in league). To exclude those types of players, who are competing but just aren't as good as everyone else, is actually anti-competition. > There are people who want to goof-off in normals but also want a serious place to play > What? That's an oxymoron. Goofing-off is literally an antonym for being serious. Its not, thats most people I know. They take soloQ serious. But 5 man flex and normals are more silly. But are super excited to form an actual clash team and take that seriously. > At the heart of it, lobbying for financial barriers to exclude a group of people because they don't play the way you want them to play is a bit disgusting. I'm skeptical of its effectiveness, and it excludes people to do want to play but can't afford it. Perhaps I phrased that poorly. I'll try again: I'm skeptical there is a price point that effectively excludes those who do truly goof off without excluding those who want to play seriously but can't afford it.
Go for it, nothing's stopping you. Just don't forget to buy your tickets and pay riot to lose. The fact that your fighting so hard against the pay already enforces that the tickets discourage people or it wouldn't be an issue. If your so confident in your pocket pick that it's not goofing off or trolling, you should have no fears about wasting money but it seems that's not it. > Perhaps I phrased that poorly. I'll try again: I'm skeptical there is a price point that effectively excludes those who do truly goof off without excluding those who want to play seriously but can't afford it. I mean youre wrong, I don't really no how else to put it. Like I said, join a free league. Then join a paid league. Play both splits. Their is a highly noticeable difference. This one isn't even a debate... your opportunity to show your self the truth is literally a google search away. Only thing stopping you is yourself at this point and I can't force you to see straight. It's like arguing the sky is green and you refuse to go outside and look up. Your also trying to play the morality card when the fact of the matter is the vast majority of people who have an internet connection and a computer good enough to compete competitively in clash have enough money for a ticket. Now if they want to spend that money on something else instead so they then don't have the money, that's a personal issue and it's not riot's job to compensate. If not, Mow a lawn for 20 bucks, buy clash tickets. Go to your local cities job office, get a 1 day contract for a job likely labor heavy, buy clash tickets.
Longtowel (OCE)
: Most ranked games feel like a soulless waste of time.
That's why I changed my name. If people read my name before every game and followed it, it would be a free win.
: Let's talk: Champ Diversity
Here is the issue with champ diversity, it's broken...literally the entire roster would need to be rebalanced. I play top and I literally quit the game when mages and adcs become high play rate top because it's garbage. You just get spammed and AA'ed out of lane all game and are not allowed to play for the first 20m of the game. Fun and engaging right? Mages and Marksmen are not balanced to lane against top laners so artificially putting them there without reworking how they lane is ridiculous.
: Can Renekton get some tweaking?
Renekton abuses low elo laners because no one in low elo lanes properly and that is his strongest point in the game. * They let him free farm level 3 and rage despite him having arguably the weakest level 1 and 2 in the game in top lane. You can literally shut a renekton out of the game by all-inning them at level one because they are used to everyone being afraid and letting him free farm and will likely to need to blow his flash and points to get away. I do this with pretty high success rate of either a FB or summs + pots every single time I fight renekton. * They are afraid to force long engages because they get chunked even though renekton has no damage after his initial burst in lane. This means even if renekton just chunked half your health, he has NOTHING left, why are you running? * They forget his ult gives HP and go for extremely bad fights. * No one builds early armor, they just rush their core items blindly. * People stay under tower way to long trying to greed for CS and end up getting dove when diving is literally his archetype. * People refuse to give up CS in top lane. Renekton will fall off, literally as long as you don't feed you will end up stronger than him. Losing those 5 minions isn't worth giving him a free kill which gives him a CS advantage anyway. I get it, he's really annoying to play against but at the same time low elo renektons are allowed to win every lane for free because everyone just let's him get away with so much and he never get's punished. As well as the points above. Still annoying tho. Edit: If they lightened up renektons early game, just know that means they would push his mid and late game stronger.
: It's arrogant to think that tournament play is only for a select few. The majority of people fall in between the hardcore competitive and casual. It's ignorant to think the audience for tournament play doesn't overlap with the group of people in the middle. There are people who want to goof-off in normals but also want a serious place to play. Just because you can afford to spend money on tournaments doesn't mean every person can, even if they are hardcore competitive. >This mode is for that e-sports and competitive audience that want to experience league-style and tournament dynamics of pro play at their own skill level. There are players who want this that don't want to play the meta. Its disgusting to lobby for a financial barrier to exclude players would want "league-style and tournament dynamics" simply because they don't pick LCS team comps.
> There are people who want to goof-off in normals but also want a serious place to play. What? That's an oxymoron. Goofing-off is literally an antonym for being serious. > Just because you can afford to spend money on tournaments doesn't mean every person can, even if they are hardcore competitive. Not everyone can play everything. > There are players who want this that don't want to play the meta. Then don't play the meta, riot doesn't care if your team is paying them to lose. > Its disgusting to lobby for a financial barrier to exclude players would want "league-style and tournament dynamics" simply because ~~pick LCS team comps.~~ **they are goofing off and degrading the integrity of a competitive league for everyone else.** Fixed that for you and anyway It's disgusting that players who want to goof-off and play random BS infect literally every game mode in the game and the one game mode supposeed to be a safe haven for competition is required to cater to them too. I can't imagine literally requiring every game mode cater to me.
: I won't write more essays either, i'm just going to say I think you are near completely wrong and don't know the matchups as much as you pretend. You are heavily exaggerating in order to make your point.
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wUYBgdPo,comment-id=00160001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T16:13:39.927+0000) > > I won't write more essays either, i'm just going to say I think you are near completely wrong and don't know the matchups as much as you pretend. You are heavily exaggerating in order to make your point. same to you
: Juggernauts are the most frustrating champs to play against imo
As a top laner, agreed. I'll co-sign the fuck out of that. Careful though, the darius mains get butthurt when you call a champion with a 33% ban rate S tier champion annoying.
: Remember when you could actually run out of energy on energy based champs?
: I think we have a disconnect between our meaning of what "the meta is." Maybe I'll put it this way: you don't have to pick LCS team comps to be playing to win. To reserve tournament play for only the most try-hard of the try-hards is silly. At the heart of it, lobbying for financial barriers to exclude a group of people because they don't play the way you want them to play is a bit disgusting. I'm skeptical of its effectiveness, and it excludes people to do want to play but can't afford it.
> [{quoted}](name=PandaNator43,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6E34EIp,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:37:32.539+0000) > To reserve tournament play for only the most try-hard of the try-hards is silly. > At the heart of it, lobbying for financial barriers to exclude a group of people because they don't play the way you want them to play is a bit disgusting. I mean that's cool if you feel like that but that's exactly how that works. If you want to goof off with your buds you can play flex queue for free. League of Legends has an e-sports audience as well as a casual audience. This mode is for that e-sports and competitive audience that want to experience league-style and tournament dynamics of pro play at their own skill level. It's not for the "it's just a game audience, do whatever and have fun" players. You literally have every other mode to play like that in. Sometimes you have to say "This mode isn't designed for me and that's okay". Again, trying to force clash to be catered away from it's target audience is like me trying to enforce competetive meta in ARAM when it's designed to just be a casual moshpit for fun. It's not designed to be catered four tournament and team competetive play so I won't ask it to. Clash isn't designed for casual or just for fun play so people shouldn't ask it to. It's just not the game mode for you, just like I don't play ARAM. You have blind pick, normal draft, aram, free online tournaments and ranked flex where your 5 buddies can fool around for free. I'm not sure why this one mode has to be your home as well when it's not designed to be. I mean even then nothing is stopping you. Your just throwing away money to lose so if you want to goof off in a competitive tournament play mode, that's the trade-off.
: Unconditional surrender vote
The one guy who votes no at like 18m amuses me, it's like, you know were gonna 4-1 one you at 20 anyway right? What's the purpose?
: Pantheon @RIOT
Honestly I don't want this because people need to get better at pinging and this is practice. Theres so many times your doing somethign where you can't scan the map like a fight, your ally is spam pinging omw then when the fight is over you see him only half way through the river. Rule of thumb, if you wont be there in the next 2 seconds, don't ping.
: > Yeah but when they are consistently disproportionately banned in all elos not enough bans bruh
> [{quoted}](name=Useless Jester,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYJjJmKI,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:24:29.078+0000) > > not enough bans bruh that's facts though
: I'm not exactly sure what qualifies as competitive to you, but we're close to some dangerous thoughts. I strongly disagree with the notion that you have to play the meta to be trying to win. Some people enjoy innovating. They fail often, but they enjoy the process of testing new things. A friend of mine plays Dota, he was telling about all the weird teams they saw during their international (world championship) last week. To put it aggressively, its asinine to make clash paid so we can have corki vs azir every game. > Join a free then league, then join a paid league. Having played in both, the level of competition is night and day. IIRC I think you'll be able to wager more clash tickets per tournament for more rewards. If you can correlate investment to competitiveness, I wonder if that will be part of the match making process for clash? Maybe not across elo's, but within a certain elo teams could be matched that have made a similar investment. Also, it seems like clash teams will have their own rank, would that be enough to solve the competitiveness problem?
> [{quoted}](name=PandaNator43,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6E34EIp,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T15:42:02.775+0000) > > I'm not exactly sure what qualifies as competitive to you, but we're close to some dangerous thoughts. > > I strongly disagree with the notion that you have to play the meta to be trying to win. Some people enjoy innovating. They fail often, but they enjoy the process of testing new things. A friend of mine plays Dota, he was telling about all the weird teams they saw during their international (world championship) last week. > Thats literally what the meta is. The most competitive scheme of a game. Things aren't meta just for laughs. They are meta because you pick them and have a higher chance of winning of the game just by doing so. As for what someone enjoys doing, that is irrelevant. Tournaments aren't about whos having the most fun, that's where you play norms. Tournament style play is about who is winning. Tournaments are played as a sport. You don't throw away your football playbook in the middle of play-offs because you have more fun coming up with your own on the fly, that's how you get sued and fired. Like I said, this is only not the case when you are countering a specific match-up (for example, against many tanks you can play TF top) OR your team works well with said champion (like many of the wierd picks that come out during pro-play seasons). If you don't like the play to win not for fun playstyle, that's fine but that's the demographic clash is for so the mode may just not be for you. That's like me trying to enforce balance and competitiveness on URF, it's not meant to be. > > Also, it seems like clash teams will have their own rank, would that be enough to solve the competitiveness problem? If a ranking made the game competitive soloQ and flex wouldn't be in their current state.
: You're getting awfully angry at a stranger over the internet over something that doesn't matter to you, so I'm ending it here. GLHF on the rift :)
> [{quoted}](name=send me yuri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TkUpfVRx,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:35:59.019+0000) > > You're getting awfully angry at a stranger over the internet over something that doesn't matter to you, so I'm ending it here. GLHF on the rift :) just the facts
: It's not pansy ass though, you're making that up to convenience your own argument. My point was that it CAN be used to escape if necessary. Sure, it's not great if used at the wrong time, and you are right, he DOES often use it to jump IN on darius. That doesn't negate anything I said though. Oh and you lied, you specifically stated that urgot's "pansy ass" jump doesn't do jack to help him as a mobility spell. Which is of course, you just lying. And it's true, looking back, I got carried away in my examples, however, I can still salvage my argument and examples by refuting your claim that you need "crazy mobility" to win lane or play safe and farm up against a darius. that's utter bullshit and you know it. It only takes one mobility spell to play safe against darius. And guess what? The champs that can't outright duel darius early on, are generally the ones that, even with less CS, can outscale him in some significant way later on, whether that be dueling, teamfighting, split pushing, etc. After all, why the FUCK should a tank even COMPETE with darius in lane in duels (providing that jungle influence is equal, and both players are of relatively equal skill, and providing that there may be certain rare EXCEPTIONS), when they will clearly become more useful later on, when all they have to do is BE SMART and PLAY SAFE and NOT FEED him so that HE DOESN'T gain a lead. If he is starved of a lead, he is only 2/3 of a champ unless HE GETS LUCKY OFF ENEMY MISTAKES. See, that's the thing, lots of champs can effectively put darius behind, by accepting that, if they can't beat him through kite/harass/short trades, or other forms of dueling, then all they need to do is make sure they stay within 30-40 CS and not give him free kills, then he will be behind and can't get back unless your team makes colossal mistakes. That's a fact. Also, you accused me of making false arguments in your name in order to refute them, but the only person here to do that was you when you mentioned your stupid Draven analogy, as if I ever made claims based on singular, rare, or purely exceptional evidence. You stuffed that in my mouth and shoved it down my throat you hypocrite. To further refute your bullshit, you mentioned earlier on that "Their are very few other champions in the top lane where literally clicking the wrong pixel means you die for free." That's patently false. If you give an irelia or akali a single mistake, you will die, and they will snowball like crazy, and unlike darius, you won't be able to keep safe xp distance of CS. If you come within three melee waves of them, they will kill you if they have the slightest of leads. Or should I mention renekton? If he gets a lead, oh boy. Heck, he doesn't even need a lead. He can die to you twice in lane and totally one shot you when he returns. Or riven? One mistake, oops you're dead. but she can many mistakes, even if you are a fed darius, and still get away, even when behind. Or should we mentioned fiora? One mistake, such as using a critical ability when she parries, means you most likely die and she snowballs. How about tryn? If he gets a slight lead, he'll build early crit or sustain and because near impossible to kill, while chunking you for loads of damage. Got him low? he just E's away, or ults if desperate. He has a lead? good luck escaping as an immobile champ against his ranged slow, crits, MS items, low Cooldown E dash. Oh, and he will outscale anyone besides maybe jax as well. then jax, sure he's not a beast early game, but he certainly has the ability to outplay darius at any time if he's even somewhat competent. If you make a major mistake, even as darius, and die, then the lane is lost unless jax is an idiot. Or how about vayne? one missed cc ability (and they are easy to miss against her) and she will end you unless you are near turret. How about jayce? a missed pull and he'll either chunk you for 50% with no retaliation, or finish you. Oh, and even if you do pull him, he'll just knock you back, and if you Q him, he'll jump into you, unless he misplayed himself. through all of this though, there is a common denominator. Darius has the power to punish mistakes, however, any top laner has the ABILITY NOT to make critical mistakes versus him, thus beating him through attrition, scaling, dueling, or whatever means. Even taking ghost, and/or righteous glory/deadmans, he is still very kitable, especially if you have teammates with you because HE HAS TO MOVE IN A STRAIGHT LINE. He has NO DASHES for dodging ANYTHING and a TELEGRAPHED Q that can be counterplayed multiple ways. And to cap it all off, I'm just going to say it. Your suggestions for fixing him are absolute garbage and you have no clue what you're talking about. You're just salty.
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wUYBgdPo,comment-id=001600010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T15:16:11.710+0000) > > It's not pansy ass though. yes, yes it is. Low range, delayed take off, slow movement during actual leap. Darius' W hits you before you can attempt to dash due to the animation buffer and he walks right back up to use before your leap even finished the animation lol. All of your champion examples except renekton are incorrect and I'm not gonna write essays back and forth on why. Even then renekton is still regarded as irritating to most top laners but is generally agreed to fall off hard enough and lose game if he doesn't win lane so people can bare it. Darius is a classic, 1-4 doesn't matter because for some reason he doesn't need items to do damage. All he needs is 5 stacks so being behind on gold only effects your tankiness past the first 1 or 2 items. A 1-4 renekton might tickle you before he falls over and dies in the mid and end-game. Either way like I said, they are both regarded as irritating and annoying. If darius didn't take up team's ban spot every single game I'm sure that renektons ban rate would be higher. Sorry that your main is dumb champion and is banned profusely throughout every single elo in the game. Every single elo bracket isn't misunderstanding your proud darius. He's just shit to lane against and everyone except darius players would rather not.
: "People who have to get up early on Mondays are in the minority" is what you are saying, which is extremely incorrect. What about people with school? You're missing the point about this post, which was about having wider windows of lock in time, like tier 4 did. If tier 4 can finish before round 2 for tier 2 games can even start, people who work nights, have to get up early, etc. would be able to play. This is just feedback offering a suggestion and you aren't even reading it, just looking to shoot down ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=send me yuri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TkUpfVRx,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T15:24:40.036+0000) > > "People who have to get up early on Mondays are in the minority" is what you are saying, which is extremely incorrect. What about people with school? no, it's called be a little tired. People who can't afford to be a little extra tired one day a week are in the extreme minority. School is a joke and requires bare minimum to score in the B+/A- range. I didn't go to bed a minute earlier than 3am when I was in school so don't throw that at me. It's not a big deal. Grab a coffee and do your work. If anything highschoolers tend to stay up later than the majority of the population and since that age is riot's target demographic....makes sense to me.
: > Making it free degrades the spirit of the entire mode. I didn't think of that. I'm not sure I agree. I played against a team that did double jungle, the 2nd jg was level 2 when the rest of us were level 6. Sure, it was a silly game. But was still fun. Do you mean competitive as in everyone plays the meta, or is it enough to have all ten play legitimately trying to win (no inting)? I'm skeptical any pre-made 5 would int even in a free mode, and especially at higher divisions. If you want everyone to play the meta, I'm not sure making it paid ensures that either. It might just be that people are going to play weird stuff regardless if its paid or not. The more I think about it, the more skeptical I am that making it paid would have any affect on the competitiveness of the mode. Could be wrong...
> [{quoted}](name=PandaNator43,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6E34EIp,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T14:55:55.940+0000) > > I didn't think of that. I'm not sure I agree. > > I played against a team that did double jungle, the 2nd jg was level 2 when the rest of us were level 6. Sure, it was a silly game. But was still fun. > > Do you mean competitive as in everyone plays the meta, or is it enough to have all ten play legitimately trying to win (no inting)? I'm skeptical any pre-made 5 would int even in a free mode, and especially at higher divisions. > > If you want everyone to play the meta, I'm not sure making it paid ensures that either. It might just be that people are going to play weird stuff regardless if its paid or not. > > The more I think about it, the more skeptical I am that making it paid would have any affect on the competitiveness of the mode. Could be wrong... Competitive means people are playing to win. Not just wanting to not-lose, actively seeking self improvement, looking for all oppourtunities to gain an edge and close a game. What is a meta? The most competitive or likely to win champions in a position. They often go together but don't have to in specific match-ups or if your team synergy allows another addition. Also, They may have done double jg but clash was also free because of testing. If you want to test the theory. Join a free then league, then join a paid league. Having played in both, the level of competition is night and day.
: Out of the recent(last 1-2 years) releases or reworks
I think neeko should be balanced to play like ivern in a utility role based on her trickery not in a damage snowball role.
Koiyaki (NA)
: See imo, games only seem done at 5 mins...cuz people have lost the will to actually trudge through games, and i dont think that fully ritos fault. Average game time would last longer than 20-25 mins if people weren't saying gg after they die 2 times at 6 mins or spamming ff at 15 as soo as they get the chance. And even when ffs are cancelled the people asking for ffs either afk or, even if they choose to play, have a bad taste in their mouth and are subconsciously thinking the match is already over and it will negatively impact their gameplay...thus making a game end sooner. It=s a mental problem more than a game state problem. People are so jaded with rito (for both good and bad reasons) and would rather just take easy wins than playing nonsense out, no matter the elo. But thats just my 2 cents as a late season 2 vet...but meh, what do i know.
> [{quoted}](name=Koiyaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=56bleUam,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:33:06.485+0000) > > See imo, games only seem done at 5 mins...cuz people have lost the will to actually trudge through games, and i dont think that fully ritos fault. > Mentality isn't gonna reverse the scoreboard. I think you are describing the effect and not the cause. Everyone sees the snowball meta so they want to get out of pointless lost games, not the other way around. Before you can even do an early ff I'm seeing more and more 2-16 0 drag 0 tower games. You either blow out the opponent or they do to you. Another big issue is the lack of early defensive options and needed to build near 3 tank items to not get one shot by someone who is ahead. No one wants to be in a game where they get one shot over and over with no counterplay. It's a waste of time
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0xQXOaY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-27T13:11:18.216+0000) > > "OMG LANE WHY YOU LOSE" > > - The powerfarming jungler that's somehow behind their hyperganking jg Soraka in CS, as they to Darius for the eight time. not even going to address this comment due to obvious reasons. I can't even describe how wrong you are because I'd be flaming you
> [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c0xQXOaY,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-27T13:18:24.592+0000) > > not even going to address this comment due to obvious reasons. I can't even describe how wrong you are because I'd be flaming you He sounded about right to me. Junglers especially in low elo tend to tunnel and think they just ganked when in reality that was 5 minutes ago and the in that time the enemy jungler has ganked each lane regardless of wards or position twice. The amount of people I've had to literally show them their own replay to prove to them just how long they were inactive is insane.
: RIP Pantheon mains
I just got my last 2 S's in a row playing panth last night and I got the first S like 2 days ago. I think he has a weak transition into the mid game but it's not horrible for anyone under diamond (the majority of players). He's getting buffed as well.
: so you mean to tell me that people in the place where people complain about the game are complaining about what is strong in the game currently. WOW color me shocked. I see these supposed problems pointed out but i never see any proposed changes. Also snowballing isn't that bad rn, and overloaded champion kits is always a thing but it change based on which champ is op in the current meta. Annoying champs to play against are purely subjective.
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYJjJmKI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-27T05:23:52.220+0000) > > Annoying champs to play against are purely subjective. Yeah but when they are consistently disproportionately banned in all elos you can see their is a clear issue. Also, suggestions are made literally all the time. Especially champion changes. There are less now because we have been spouting these things for literal months to a year now. How many suggestions do people need to come up with before it's fuck it, they aren't listening.
: So the problem is not the matchmaking but the people :) I play in flex when I'm tired as well
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8AKiajt8,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T08:30:27.154+0000) > > So the problem is not the matchmaking but the people :) I play in flex when I'm tired as well no it's both. There is also a matchmaking problem. Peoples elo is inflated because the way others play. The system matching diamonds and irons together because they are playing flex is still a matchmaking error.
: > [{quoted}](name=Just Dont Feed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TkUpfVRx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T19:36:10.902+0000) > > 1am isn't that bad imo for 1 day a week. Everyone is slow and nothing gets done on mondays anyway, go for it. Not sure what your job is like, but mine requires me to be firing on all cylinders at the start. And some folks have 40+ min commutes so any sleep they lose is felt badly by 11am or so. You might not need to be 100% or even 50% for a part time shift job but there are more than a few people playing LoL that work regular 8-5 jobs that can't reasonably stay up until 1am playing video games. If Clash games are going until 1am EST then it should be on a Friday or a Saturday, not Sunday.
> [{quoted}](name=ExpertSockThrow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TkUpfVRx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-26T21:50:25.083+0000) > > Not sure what your job is like, but mine requires me to be firing on all cylinders at the start. And some folks have 40+ min commutes so any sleep they lose is felt badly by 11am or so. You might not need to be 100% or even 50% for a part time shift job but there are more than a few people playing LoL that work regular 8-5 jobs that can't reasonably stay up until 1am playing video games. If Clash games are going until 1am EST then it should be on a Friday or a Saturday, not Sunday. Software engineering. anyway, then that's unfortunate, just like people who are scheduled to work weekend nights you are out of luck. The jobs where you cannot stay up late one day a week are in the vast minority. Take an adderall and drink a coffee, idk.
: Exactly what the other guy said. "nothing gets done on mondays anyway" is unfortunately not true
> [{quoted}](name=send me yuri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TkUpfVRx,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-27T02:03:02.581+0000) > > Exactly what the other guy said. "nothing gets done on mondays anyway" is unfortunately not true Then that's unfortunate, just like people who are scheduled to work weekend nights you are out of luck. The jobs where you cannot stay up late one day a week are in the vast minority.
: Those are all valid points, but don't address what I was saying. I wasn't asking for compensation. My point is that if clash wasn't free, like we had to purchase tickets to play, it would really suck. I can tolerate losing a ranked game because of lag. Thats like Netflix being laggy once a week. But clash being laggy feels more like renting a movie on amazon prime and then its laggy for the only 24 hours you can watch the movie. _WTF did I just pay for??!?!_ Maybe if clash was available every weekend, it wouldn't feel so bad. **Loosing the game felt bad. If I had paid BE or RP it would have felt even worse. I'm not sure if the "clash tickets" will always be free**. I forget what Riot's plan was for those, Clash is been in development a long time.
> [{quoted}](name=PandaNator43,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6E34EIp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T20:34:12.344+0000) > > Those are all valid points, but don't address what I was saying. > > I wasn't asking for compensation. My point is that if clash wasn't free, like we had to purchase tickets to play, it would really suck. I can tolerate losing a ranked game because of lag. Thats like Netflix being laggy once a week. > > But clash being laggy feels more like renting a movie on amazon prime and then its laggy for the only 24 hours you can watch the movie. _WTF did I just pay for??!?!_ > > Maybe if clash was available every weekend, it wouldn't feel so bad. > > **Loosing the game felt bad. If I had paid BE or RP it would have felt even worse. I'm not sure if the "clash tickets" will always be free**. I forget what Riot's plan was for those, Clash is been in development a long time. Clash is supposed to be paid for to guarantee the upmost competitive spirit similar to amateur league tournaments. Removing the cost severely degrades the overall competitive level of the event. It's not supposed to be like ranked flex or solo queue where everyone just queues up. Entry fee's ensure a level of integrity. It is on the player to ensure they have consistent connection at all times and if they can't theres nothing to be done. - Making it free degrades the spirit of the entire mode. - Giving any compensation or consideration for lag encourages exploitation Not much else they can do.
: False. Urgot and darius are mostly a skill matchup. I've beaten some good urgots, and I've gotten pounded by some. And if played properly, urgot can keep the distance most of the team and at least survive most all-ins long enough to get away if it's unfavorable unless darius is already massively ahead. I really don't think you know the matchup that well.
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wUYBgdPo,comment-id=0016000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T20:15:26.307+0000) > > False. Urgot and darius are mostly a skill matchup. I've beaten some good urgots, and I've gotten pounded by some. And if played properly, urgot can keep the distance most of the team and at least survive most all-ins long enough to get away if it's unfavorable unless darius is already massively ahead. I really don't think you know the matchup that well. Never said anything about the match-up so again, stop false quoting then making your entire argument based on something that was never said. I said the leap is irrelevant and pansy ass and doesn't help him with darius W. Nothing about the match-up. Urgot is able to compete in the mactchup do to his range advantage and decievingly well melee range fight capability. Nothing to do with his mobility. If anything, an urgot is more than likely to E _**into**_ you after you pull them givin he was properly using his range advantage to gain a health advantage.
: Clash Feedback
That's really how all online tournaments work. Bring your peak internet or your kinda out of luck. Some leagues will give you like 3 minutes of /pause but even then your guy had lag for 10 minutes so that wouldn't have even worked. There is nothing they can do. They can't give any compensation or reward players who have lag because then you would just purposefully lag your client if you see your team losing. Just flood your own router and boom instant 800+ ping.
: The one complaint I have with the Pantheon rework so far...
If your talking about it from sheer logic, that's a wierd place to draw the line. It doesn't really make sense to completely block an ability and then have it go around you and hit you even though you blocked it. Pantheon's W acts as a solo-windwall but for all damage. The only reason the projectiles aren't destroyed is because it can hurt the other champions so it still needs to be on the map. If it were a 1v1 game the projectile would be destroyed just like vs windwall.
: Biased Matchmaking
Your mmr in duo q is inflated because riot is trying to predict your synergy and advantage over randoms. That means if you want to duo Q your duo isn't allowed to be bad. Your duo Q is supposed to be 1 player you know will win 90% of their match-ups. If they aren't winning almost everytime your just making the game harder for no benefit elo-wise. I started duoing with a friend who recently came back and got demoted twice and finally had to tell him we couldn't queue solo/duo anymore.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ryelz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8AKiajt8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T06:43:16.339+0000) > > Yeah, I get that it's not the same, but the fact that soloq rank isn't considered is kind of ridiculous. It's basically the exact same game mode with the same map. The matchmaking system is pretty bad in a few ways, that's for sure Playing as a 5v5 team and playing in soloQ are two very different experience. Some of my friends were diamond in 5v5 because they played as a team, while they were barely gold in soloQ.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8AKiajt8,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-26T16:36:08.292+0000) > > Playing as a 5v5 team and playing in soloQ are two very different experience. > > Some of my friends were diamond in 5v5 because they played as a team, while they were barely gold in soloQ. or is it because matchmaking is completely broken :/ The people who actually play flex seriously I usually see their flex rank higher than their solo/duo. Especially 5 mans since a lot of players use flex for practice, ranked fun with friends or when they are tilted at solo q. That means you are taking 5 players playing to win vs another group who is likely having fun with friends or practicing.
: Clash feedback: If you're having it on the weekend, why not have it during the day?
1am isn't that bad imo for 1 day a week. Everyone is slow and nothing gets done on mondays anyway, go for it.
: Overtuned =/= Overloaded
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tEsLO1Lr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T16:29:12.438+0000) > > Overtuned =/= Overloaded Hes a good champion but hes not over tuned. His win rate and ban rate have steadily gone down as people figure him out and he is now showing stats mirroring other good top lane champions.
: FIX THE FKING JUNGLE
I would have to say season 5 or 6 was my favorite JG season. You had perma farmers, early gankers, mid game team fighters etc. So many different playstyles. Now everyone regardless or champion just ganks all the time and lanes feel like now more than ever better jg wins. Especially top lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X2bAk39T,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:16:41.687+0000) > > That is just bullshit. Akali had 4.1% pick rate and 50.6% winrate prior to her rework. That puts both her pick and win rate right smack in the middle of all 140 champions. She had received many buffs prior without breaking her and was easily balanced just by shaving some numbers off of her kit. The biggest problem pre-rework akali had was when riot put too much sustain onto her passive making her too good against melee laners but that was fixed with a simple numbers nerf. > > The old akali has never been as problematic as the current iteration and her banrate was consistently a half or a third of her pick rate (as opposed to the current iteration running banrates 2x and even 3x her pick rate). I don't know where you are getting this 4.1 pick rate from since that is not true https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali/middle Her play rate was around 2% for almost ever. Also ban rate does not mean a champ is unfun. Like 80% of bans are because a champ is good. Only a small part of bans are because people hate a champion. Pls stop lying about Akali,
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X2bAk39T,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T15:59:25.231+0000) > > I don't know where you are getting this 4.1 pick rate from since that is not true > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali/middle > > Her play rate was around 2% for almost ever. > > Also ban rate does not mean a champ is unfun. Like 80% of bans are because a champ is good. > Only a small part of bans are because people hate a champion. > Pls stop lying about Akali, league of graphs may skew data because they for some ungodly reason combine normal data with ranked data which includes both normal draft AND blind pick....
: > [{quoted}](name=Anime Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X2bAk39T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T00:28:27.933+0000) > > Theres only one thing to be said: > > Revert Akali. but that would be riot admitting they made a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X2bAk39T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T00:29:03.690+0000) > > but that would be riot admitting they made a mistake. they reverted leblanc
: Sion is by no means a guaranteed lane for darius. Sure it FAVORS darius, but I've lost plenty times against smart sions. Also, it is patently false to so there is little mobility in top lane. Unless of course, you never heard of: -Irelia -fiora -Camille -jax -akali (a fair number of akalis go top) -tryn -shen (not great mobility, but more than enough if he's careful to make smart engages) -riven -urgot (not always great, but if he's not down two lives, it's pretty decent) -aatrox (combined with his CC, better damage, and better range, makes him very oppressive against immobile darius) -kled (a short dash, plus dismount and the knock back on kleds pistol, makes it very difficult for darius to follow up on kled unless kled is severely overpushed) -Gnar -Vayne, if she happens to get picked into darius Like for real man, how can you pretend there isn't a solid amount of mobilty? Just because illaoi, morde, sion, cho, and malphite don't have amazing mobility? There are in fact zero toplaners with LESS mobility. Maybe equal, but not less, and certainly many who have plenty of mobility.
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wUYBgdPo,comment-id=00160001,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:03:46.870+0000) > > Sion is by no means a guaranteed lane for darius. Sure it FAVORS darius, but I've lost plenty times against smart sions. > > Also, it is patently false to so there is little mobility in top lane. Unless of course, you never heard of: > -Irelia > -fiora > -Camille > -jax > -akali (a fair number of akalis go top) > -tryn > -shen (not great mobility, but more than enough if he's careful to make smart engages) > -riven > -urgot (not always great, but if he's not down two lives, it's pretty decent) > -aatrox (combined with his CC, better damage, and better range, makes him very oppressive against immobile darius) > -kled (a short dash, plus dismount and the knock back on kleds pistol, makes it very difficult for darius to follow up on kled unless kled is severely overpushed) > -Gnar > -Vayne, if she happens to get picked into darius > > Like for real man, how can you pretend there isn't a solid amount of mobilty? Just because illaoi, morde, sion, cho, and malphite don't have amazing mobility? There are in fact zero toplaners with LESS mobility. Maybe equal, but not less, and certainly many who have plenty of mobility. Where did I say no mobility? Pretty sure my exact words were crazy or insane or another similar vocabulary. If you think leaps the distance of urgot's pansy ass dash does anything against a 90% slow your crazy. Now if it wasn't an empowered AA you might have an argument because then you couldn't get it off while the opponent was still in the air for your pull but as it stands your leap only matters until after your already slowed because from the time you get pulled you are unable to move until the slow is already proceed. And it is a guranteed lane, just because someone completely threw free lane doesn't change that. I won a game and lane with AP draven support, does that one fluke make AP draven viable? That "one time this happened" logic is invalid. Darius easily wins that and the vast majority of similar match-ups unless the darius just throws.
Ludicol0 (NA)
: actually fix minion block
Honstly I think passing through minions should just like slow you because the fact pathing can literally make it impossible to move because the minions decided to enclose around you is insane. The amount of kills I've gotten on an opponent who literally couldn't move is crazy. However, I don't think you should be able to push minions, before you can shove minions really easily and it was exploited a ton for wave management purposes and was kind of unfair.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Can Shaco work?
I wish he was still the early game menace he used to be. This wierd mid-game semi-assassin thing is so wierd.
: Summoner's rift passive gold that everyone gets
Maybe people were just worse in season 3 as a community because those champions you listed has literally always been able to do that and I started in the literal next season, season 4. Katarina in paticular will always be burned into my memory since my first levels in the game as a champ that comes back from a single good R use.
Moody P (NA)
: Defense isnt bad, tanks just get the worst deal
Only if you push tanks and perma farm juggernauts out of top lane first.....I don't want more perma farm till 30m match-ups and that's exactly what you get whenever tank sustain is good. The entire first patches of the season was everyone just playing garbage like {{champion:36}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:83}} because you couldn't kill them, they either shielded or healed over your damage and just permafarmed until they outscaled you to the point they can turret dive you through farm alone..... Ik yorick and Nasus aren't tanks but literally everytime they buff tanks those 2 champions pop off because they LOVE perma farm lanes and 9/10 when they buff tanks they indirectly buff nasus and yorick or an item they use anyway.
: "Needing their team to succeed" and "needing their team to ever be able to survive literally any enemy champion that isn't another marksman" aren't the same thing. ADCs should need their team to do *well*. They shouldn't need them to survive Xin Zhao running them down while they're killing minions while under both nexus turrets.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tjufJ0ZH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T02:26:58.533+0000) > > "Needing their team to succeed" and "needing their team to ever be able to survive literally any enemy champion that isn't another marksman" aren't the same thing. > > ADCs should need their team to do *well*. They shouldn't need them to survive Xin Zhao running them down while they're killing minions while under both nexus turrets. Idk, the issue is there usually aren't multiple divers in a balanced team comp so an adc being able to solo peel a diver is a pretty big deal. You usually have one diver, one front line, a mage, an marksmen and a utility. Sure there are exception but that is one of the most common team comps. As a top laner, I can't tell you the amount of time I am the only champion in the game who can touch the ADC but it doesn't matter because it's a vayne, I have one dash, she has one dash, condemn, heal and botrk. So not even counting her support or any of her team, no one can touch her. Unless the stars align and we have a sniper mage or she goes into melee like an iron.
: Darius has a 32% banrate
Even if Darius is balanced numerically, he is extremely frustrating to play against because one mis-step means you die. Even in losing match-ups darius can easily win if the opponent makes one wrong move and gets pulled. Then in his winning match-ups there is no counterplay. A good example is most tanks in the game. Sion V Darius. Darius takes ghost in the match-up and if sion goes in melee to farm he dies, flat out. He has no way to avoid the E in melee range, no mobility to get away and darius does way too much early damage compares to early defensive stats. Their are very few other champions in the top lane where literally clicking the wrong pixel means you die for free. He is also a wish for more wishes champion. His E gurantees his W and his W gurantees his Q meaning if you get hit with one ability unless you have crazy mobility which is rare in top lane, your getting hit with all three of his abilities. I think if they are going to keep his pull, his W needs to not slow OR if they want to keep his E and his W in current state, they need to make the bleed a regular dont and not stack. The synergy is way to strong, there is no reason being pulled once can basically shut you out of the game, especially in a melee lane. Blitzcrank is acceptable because it's a range lane and the enemy support usually has tools to portect the adc as well, IE there is counterplay. In top, avoiding his pull is praying pathing doesn't screw you or that you have more range than him. Otherwise, you are inevitably going to get grabbed in one of his 1000 attempts. It's just odds.
: > [{quoted}](name=I Play This Game,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rc3q2V7w,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:19:43.895+0000) > > Except that's not really how that works. Pro players are allowed 100% comm up-time, synergy development thru repeated play together and are always high incentivized to win no matter what. This is why even challenger solo queue games don't compare to pro games even though some of those challenger players are better than the "pros". Teamplay will never equate to solo play no matter how good you are. > > You will not have comms, you will not have synergy, you can not guarantee your team wants to win so balancing the game as if this is the case is not smart. If they balanced 100% for pro play they would need to become ironclad strict in ranked and start banning and purging people from the ranked playlist left and right because otherwise it just doesn't really work. > > Let the next LCS split play with random match made challengers and we'll clearly see them being pros has nothing to do with it. It's all team. > [{quoted}](name=GripaAviara,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rc3q2V7w,comment-id=00270001,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:29:06.334+0000) > > I would agree with this statement if pro play would be a soloQ. > > But pro play is a team tournament. > Something the game doesn't provide. > > SoloQ gameplay is so different than pro play to a point balancing in pro play is irelevant for the soloQ. > So I prefer being able to use a champion than be at major handicap using it because of some league gameplay that I will never experience. > > If something is super busted in pro and meh in soloQ, than rework. Takes time and resources but it's the game they have created My bad, I'm thinking Pro Play means Master/Challenger, you guys mean Pro TEAMS. I do think SoloQ should be balanced around top tier solo players frankly.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rc3q2V7w,comment-id=002700000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:49:08.685+0000) > > My bad, I'm thinking Pro Play means Master/Challenger, you guys mean Pro TEAMS. I do think SoloQ should be balanced around top tier solo players frankly. That's where we can agree (Name Change, it's I Play This Game) but unfortunately this design choice goes back to the is this a game or a sport argument. Balancing a game like football as a sport means that people will inherently be left out because they can't compete. This is good for the ranked players and the esports scene but for the unranked players who aren't playing for sport, it will be very bad. LoL needs to decide if it's a game or an esport instead of trying to play fence-sitter and do both at the same time. You cant do both @Riot
: I'm 100% fine with balancing for pro play. They are the best, therefore people will be forced to learn to play like them or gtfo. Common sense says the average player quality would rise. Hell. They should balance match making around Pro play so Irons play with Irons and Plats with Plats etc etc so I don't constantly get teammates that are a full tier below me.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rc3q2V7w,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:12:59.410+0000) > > I'm 100% fine with balancing for pro play. They are the best, therefore people will be forced to learn to play like them or gtfo. Common sense says the average player quality would rise. Hell. They should balance match making around Pro play so Irons play with Irons and Plats with Plats etc etc so I don't constantly get teammates that are a full tier below me. Except that's not really how that works. Pro players are allowed 100% comm up-time, synergy development thru repeated play together and are always high incentivized to win no matter what. This is why even challenger solo queue games don't compare to pro games even though some of those challenger players are better than the "pros". Teamplay will never equate to solo play no matter how good you are. You will not have comms, you will not have synergy, you can not guarantee your team wants to win so balancing the game as if this is the case is not smart. If they balanced 100% for pro play they would need to become ironclad strict in ranked and start banning and purging people from the ranked playlist left and right because otherwise it just doesn't really work. Let the next LCS split play with random match made challengers and we'll clearly see them being pros has nothing to do with it. It's all team.
Teh Song (NA)
: "no record" because I don't want to deal with a--hats like you in the ranked queue, so I play in normal queue. Same game, slightly less toxicity. Slightly. Fact is you can't estimate what rank I equate to, because I've never had one, and with all the threads on here ranting about the matchups people are getting you can't guess anything from who they meet in norms.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tJfmrJNT,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T19:50:58.964+0000) > > "no record" because I don't want to deal with a--hats like you in the ranked queue, so I play in normal queue. > Same game, slightly less toxicity. Slightly. > Fact is you can't estimate what rank I equate to, because I've never had one, and with all the threads on here ranting about the matchups people are getting you can't guess anything from who they meet in norms. You specifically said solo queue which is a ranked only game mode. There is no normal solo queue. It's called normal draft. Also I can estimate your rank using other sites ;). Your average opponent in normals is Silver IV and you have a 43% win rate over 100 games meaning you are losing to Silver IV more than winning. Being closer to 40% I can assume that puts you around B2 at best. Realistically probably B3 since this is over 100 games. If it were closer to 50 I would say B2. This estimate falls in line with your buddies who are all mid bronze and high iron and perform at the same level as you look at their stat matrixes. Your skill matrix also lines up with the average low bronze player on mobalytics.
Teh Song (NA)
: most of my experience is solo queue across the past I don't even know how many years ago it was I started. most of my recent experience is 4/5 man premades, occasionally 3. then idiots like you look at the very small amount of matches that show up in match history and think "bots must be all this person ever does" For past some amount of days I've done several bot matches to get a feel for champions I've never played before or who got reworked while I was absent from the game. See what their abilities are. I do not use bot matches where I see what a kit is for any of my judgements about anything. This whole comment chain I'm talking in is about fights you could have won if you helped. We aren't talking about a foolish teammate trying to start a 2v5 with you against fed enemies. We are talking someone starting what should have been a 3v2, only nobody follows so they die 1v2, then the missing enemies catch up and kill you 3v5, making you lose a match you would have one if you'd just followed up.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tJfmrJNT,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T19:23:38.856+0000) > > most of my experience is solo queue across the past I don't even know how many years ago it was I started. You literally have no ranked record of any previous season except for a single loss record in season 7....stopppppppppp https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=teh+song furthermore, it looks like everyone you queue with is iron or deep bronze, how is a bronze and lower squad gonna tell a bronze how to get out of bronze >.>
VvVVvV (NA)
: Thats not a good reason. There is no good reason. If you see someone hovering then you do not ban it, that simple. If you think the other team might pick it then you have your 1st or second pick pick it and you trade. And for that slight chance the other team has 1st pick and picks it then owell, thats a low chance you just have to take. People don't understand when you intentionally ban a champ someone on your team is hovering you do more harm than good. Because now your team is going into a game 1. Knowing they are playing with a asshole. And 2. Possibly playing with someone that is now tilted because some jerk intentionally banned their hovered champ. Add the fact that now any mistake made in the game from either of them is going to draw some type of toxic comment to them from the other all because of what happened in picks and bans. When people do that they are basically asking for a higher chance to lose. Dont be surprised if the person who had their champ banned just somehow finds their self in unfortunate situations during the game. And ends up having a "bad" game.
> [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BF5djtHf,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T23:50:24.367+0000) > > > When people do that they are basically asking for a higher chance to lose. Dont be surprised if the person who had their champ banned just somehow finds their self in unfortunate situations during the game. And ends up having a "bad" game. Define higher chance to lose? If a champion is busted, having it on the enemy team is way more threatening then you being pissy because you didn't get to play OP garbage. I would actually rather you AFK mid game then play against blatantly broken champions.
Exibir mais

Just Dont Feed

Nível 119 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão