: Aphelios Kit Primer
WOWOW Looks like a character from Persona!!
: Ah, yes, the flawless logic: "Someone trolled in a game so trolls must *never* get punished!"
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QMdW2H3E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-23T16:33:53.079+0000) > > Ah, yes, the flawless logic: "Someone trolled in a game so trolls must *never* get punished!" The trist who bought 5 hour glasses in 5 and the riven who purchased 5 doran shield the entire match are still roaming around... unbanned. To report... what's the accurate way to report them? They aren't negative, or harassing or using illegal programs..
: Thats a terrible mindset to have. I hope you keep that thinking only within the game.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-23T23:36:48.322+0000) > > Thats a terrible mindset to have. I hope you keep that thinking only within the game. Unfortunately it's true! See it each day in League. I can't even defend the oppressed b/c I worry they'll lump me in too and I'll get reported.
Comentários de Rioters
: Ah, I'm in the same predicament as you. I got a 10-game chat restriction around 2 weeks ago for one game where I displayed negative behavior, didn't say any personal insults or slurs, but was super negative the entire game due to an intentional griefer. Just gotta suck it up and make sure to never slip up again next season.
> [{quoted}](name=Wafflicious,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k35fdycW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-18T11:55:47.710+0000) > > Ah, I'm in the same predicament as you. I got a 10-game chat restriction around 2 weeks ago for one game where I displayed negative behavior, didn't say any personal insults or slurs, but was super negative the entire game due to an intentional griefer. Just gotta suck it up and make sure to never slip up again next season. Same man... total BS. All it took was one game of me lashing out for once... and the entire team reporting both me and my adc nemesis. Was level 5 honor as early as May - should say something about me. Not right that they drop your honor without ANY warning what so ever. Not even a "warning" or "next time you will XXXX" acknowledgement. I hope they extend the honors as a "one-time" deal this year too. Need 2 check points
Kei143 (NA)
: Supports are the easiest role to rack in honors. Soraka being the highest honored champ. Top lane has the least probability of getting honored. And I don't believe you have enough time to get 2 check points before the end of the season.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QmafEtR0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-16T22:55:35.715+0000) > > Supports are the easiest role to rack in honors. Soraka being the highest honored champ. > > Top lane has the least probability of getting honored. > > And I don't believe you have enough time to get 2 check points before the end of the season. Totally not true - unless you play Raka (who yes always gets honored). The only reason a support MAY get more honors occasionally is because they have the least roids on the team. Everyone wants to carry and thinks without them the team is doomed. Usually one lane feeds more than the others and that's when fight erupt. Usually fights/toxicity of players is more likely than not happening between everyone but the support (unless the support is fighting with their adc). So essentially honoring a support is a "consolidation" prize for the least toxic/normal person on the team. Unless you're a carry "support". Playing a "true" support always never gets your honored. I remember long time ago when I use to play those... Nami easily 3/1/34 and always zero honors.
: Last season they extended it and said people who climbed back to Honor 2 by the start of the next season would qualify. If they do that again, you should have no problem. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/TGYs0hwO-2018-end-of-season-rewards-and-honor
> [{quoted}](name=5 Dollar Holler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QmafEtR0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:52:16.540+0000) > > Last season they extended it and said people who climbed back to Honor 2 by the start of the next season would qualify. If they do that again, you should have no problem. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/TGYs0hwO-2018-end-of-season-rewards-and-honor @5 Dollar Holler... that would be amazing! They haven't announced that this will be the case this year though... *fingers crossed* @Sukishoo Sorry Gold IV
KCentra (NA)
: Will I get a Victorious Skin or not?
So I may have a chance? I'm honor lv 1 check point 2. How many honors approx would you say it would take? I think I need to reach last check point then lv 2. So 2 steps
Comentários de Rioters
Boldingdong (EUNE)
: Why do chat offenses have a bigger impact than trolling?
I actually agree! Can't play ranked now b/c fear of deranking. Last ranked match we had a tristana mid who ended up building 5 stop watches - that was her/his build. Only actually played for real the first 5 min. So... that champ is still out there. Not banned.
Comentários de Rioters
KCentra (NA)
: What does Demotion Shield Expiring mean?
Hmmm currently Gold IV - but that "demotion shield" has been there for a while now... doesn't seem to reset or disappear when I'm above 0 LP
Comentários de Rioters
Vecturn (NA)
: I got it in one game. I would imagine it would be easier to just hold your gold until you start banking 9 or 10 gold per round. Then it is just a matter of playing 2 to 3 games per stage.
> [{quoted}](name=Vecturn,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=dEhEEVqj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-23T00:02:48.837+0000) > > I got it in one game. I would imagine it would be easier to just hold your gold until you start banking 9 or 10 gold per round. Then it is just a matter of playing 2 to 3 games per stage. So basically it IS get 20 gold in ONE round oO. I tried selling of champs to over 20 gold per round... didn't get it. Assuming max interest of 5, 5 per match = 10. Streak is 3+ = 13. Wolf stages = < 6. So technically speaking... you need max interest, max streak, 4 pirates and the wolf round???
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
usul1202 (NA)
: Would you be required to have every champ to play? Because otherwise the top of the ladder will be completely accounts that only own good champs.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWzuEo0X,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-14T03:24:46.155+0000) > > Would you be required to have every champ to play? Because otherwise the top of the ladder will be completely accounts that only own good champs. Well keep in mind - if someone wants to waste time getting to lv 30 and only unlock a few champs - then so be it. I doubt the majority of players would ever do that! Also - what's a "good" champ in aram? I've played in all types of teams - pure tanks, combo teams, the "perfect composition" and the outcomes are rarely what you expect - the beauty of Aram.
Comentários de Rioters
Falque (NA)
: SKT didnt make it to worlds this year because this game is mostly based on luck and whoever has the most meta champs, sadly SKT didnt have the luck. You know this season is RNG when the best team in the world cant even make it to worlds.
Dunno… might very well be the case but skt as a team has been on the decline for some time. Not sure when it started - maybe with Marin leaving? Eitherway I switched my picks to Gen. G up top instead of RNG - totally screwed myself over
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
KCentra (NA)
: LF All Ziggs and/or Sona for Onslaught
Bumping it for anyone who wants to add me - KCentra. Currently online
Comentários de Rioters
KCentra (NA)
: Teach a Friend Mission - Need Help
Must've missed you... anyone else? I've been playing intro/beginner and no luck so far
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
quizotic (NA)
: blame the support.......
Life of a support... -No one honors them - even when the adc says "wow nice" or "good job" etc etc -Everyone blames them for the adc sucking until team fight and they realize... oh the adc sucks -If you accidentally shield yourself instead of your adc because he's walking on top of you they go crazy -If like you said with Nami/Zyra you get a kill... they lose their minds. EVEN if they were dead or no where near the kill (as in no assists). Sometimes it's tough too with Nami b/c both champs are low - don't heal and you get flamed... heal and possibly get the kill and you get flamed. There were sooo many times - more than I can count where someone got away because of the fear of "KS". I remember I accidentally ONCE AA a mob and Ashe lost her mind... reported me and told me her duo partner is going to report me too. I could go on and on. But I'm in silver so maybe that's why? Anyway sick and tired of it - recently been playing AP supports for that reason. Just eat it and play...
Comentários de Rioters
KCentra (NA)
: LF < 33 min team for End of Hunt Mission
Crap we just won at 34 minutes... what a sad life
Comentários de Rioters
: 2017 All-Star Vote: How to choose your dream team
Comentários de Rioters
Qube (NA)
: LF Team for 5 man TP mission
Need that too - I typically play ardent support - but I can play mid and adc if needed. User: KCentra
Prandine (NA)
: While LZ are strong it's hard to bet against SKT when they're like a better, stronger version of TSM. What do I mean by that? Playoffs. Yes SKT lost to LZ in the finals but from what I understand their summer split wasn't all that stellar this year. Cue playoffs and SKT get to finals. TSM is a similar story in how their regular season may be sloppy at times but come playoffs they're able to consistently make finals. Because of that and the fact that SKT has won every Worlds they've been to my vote is on SKT to win.
My "pick 'em" has Skt as winner... but I'll celebrate hard if they lose! I don't care who wins - I just want SKT to lose :)
KCentra (NA)
: LF Teamwork - Close Combat teammates
Already done - I'm a silver V player... frankly mission isn't too bad if you work together as a team/have a motivated team that understands the don't feed/troll rule. We beat it before baron spawned. All assassins work - so Diana, Akali, Yas, Zed, etc etc.
: Ladies eSport (Girls Club/Possibly Team)
You're saying girls - but what about full grown successful women/ladies :(
Comentários de Rioters
KCentra (NA)
: Flash Wolves or TSM
@Maszii - that's what I thought last year and boy did that mess up all my bets <___<
Comentários de Rioters
KCentra (NA)
: World Pass Question
Ah man - I don't even have the "Complete 6 Worlds Missions" - I have the "Complete 4 Worlds Missions". I must be behind or something - I thought they started them last week?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
KCentra (NA)
: How to get more LOL World Quests
So... basically free missions every 2 weeks... for 5 weeks. So right now I got 35 tokens (free) x 5 weeks = 175 tokens... the Ashe chrome is 350 tokens. So I have to pay around 13 dollars to get that... hmmm way to make money. Just bought the pass - I better get this Ashe skin <____<
Comentários de Rioters
Bakrys (NA)
: Plat 2 adc looking for onslaught team (S mission), preferably Plat+ Players
You don't need plat - we followed this guide - lux supp, syndra, poppy, jinx and MF... I think jinx was a plat player... rest silver and 1 gold. Need to know the levels and clear as fast as possible. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2594256859/227766351?tab=overview In case interested in what items/build we had
KCentra (NA)
: Need a team for Onslaught S Ranking - is that even possible???
... Well we'll see - I'm up for it if anyone wants to add me - and no I don't play ez
: S rank Onslaught
I can play a lux - add me? Kcentra
Comentários de Rioters
: Making a team for the S rating mission
I am at that point - but is it even possible? I mean you have to be plat or something to achieve that. Eitherway add me
Exibir mais

KCentra

Nível 256 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão