: Why is everyone claiming this years esports is rigged?
: A Detailed Thread Explaining the World's Fix Job
This is hilarious. How salty can you possibly be?
Toddwick (NA)
: The True Value of Twisted Treeline
The true value is that it contains so many account leveling bots. When it's removed we will see even more bots in 5v5 co-op vs AI and ARAM.
Kkasawin (NA)
: Question: Why do you all use these boards over reddit?
I use both of them. I'd imagine alot of people, particularly those who post on Gameplay, use this over Reddit because their super low quality posts that are upvoted here would be downvoted/deleted from Reddit.
Zayll (NA)
: Honor and Seasonal Rewards
He's probably being validly reported in some of his games, but not enough to get punished. That still slows down your honor progress though. If he's been honor level 1 since the very start of the year, he's doing something wrong.
Kendren1 (NA)
: Now that gold is a participation award
That will never happen, although I don't think anyone can deny that Gold is easier to get now than it has ever been.
: Is wanting damage lowered all the community wants?
It whats this board wants, but this board is only a tiny fraction of the actual playerbase.
STN Doomy (EUNE)
: So, if i have MMR gold 5, i cant drop next game?
STN Doomy (EUNE)
: What is chance to drop back?
You get an extremely generous demotion shield when it comes to dropping an entire tier. Your MMR has to be about a full tier lower before the system will demote you.
GankLord (NA)
: I feel you can generally call how a game will go in 5 minutes
: Is it fair that if someone AFKs, everybody that is on the Losing team loses LP?
Its not any less fair than losing LP because someone fed, so why should it be treated differently?
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T21:08:25.241+0000) > > Would likely require alot of work and lead to a ton of complaints. The complaints will only come from the authors of removed threads. Everyone else will be free to enjoy good content without having to dig through garbage.
If 90% of people are complaining about something, theres a good chance it will be reverted.
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-11-02T19:31:01.231+0000) > > Sounds great, but I doubt this would last long. 90% of Gameplay would end up being removed. As long as that 90% is the low-quality trash posts, what's the problem?
Would likely require alot of work and lead to a ton of complaints.
Sambalai (EUNE)
: The promo special
You don't ever get bad teams when you're not in promos? Consider yourself very lucky.
Ulanopo (NA)
: Proposed Rules Update to Gameplay Sub-Board (Feedback Wanted)
Sounds great, but I doubt this would last long. 90% of Gameplay would end up being removed.
Socon (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GVJmfQVV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T06:26:13.595+0000) > > well for one thing > [15:11] Socon (Kassadin): idc what u guys say tbh > [15:14] Socon (Kassadin): stay mad > > ^that is not very nice > > your lack of self awareness is almost funny: > [18:43] [All] Socon (Kassadin): They're mad u roamed bot and killed them > [18:48] [All] Socon (Kassadin): Then started flaming me > > and you finish it with this bundle of toxic irony: > [23:42] Socon (Kassadin): hypocrite > > i'm curious to see what the rest of the log looks like Keep in mind these messages are all in response to flame. Hence why I called him a hypocrite at the end. You also lumped together a message 4 minutes apart. I did not instagate any of the messages this game.
Riot doesn't believe in context, nor do the regular posters here. You're wasting your time trying to argue this.
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Can someone explain how this account has 0 wins over all seasons and is plat 3?
076596 (NA)
: AP malphite
Its already being nerfed. https://twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1189327744867454978
: 14 day ban with no prior infractions or penalties
Think maybe its because you bought your account?
: Can you guys help me understand my suspension
Inting is always an escalated two week ban, you skip chat restrictions when punished for it.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-26T23:33:23.142+0000) > > Why do you assume that everyone who likes fast paced games are children? Not everyone enjoys sitting through 50 minute losses. if you dont enjoy playing long games, go play an fps or smite
No, I'll continue playing League since the vast majority of games do not go on for 50+ minutes.
: So can we get back scaling / late game / slower paced meta?
Why do you assume that everyone who likes fast paced games are children? Not everyone enjoys sitting through 50 minute losses. Edit- Unsurprisingly, nobody has answered my question. There is no actual reason to believe that only "children" would enjoy quicker/faster paced games.
: So which Legendary Permanant did everyone get?
: I miss season 5 too... back when bot lane was less of a fiesta, the only people playing support were support mains, playing a mage support was trolling, where there was just *1* dragon, where junglers actually had to farm instead of permaganking, and ADC didn't feel like fucking dog shit to play.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4B3aZTp6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-25T15:44:35.940+0000) > the only people playing support were support mains I have no idea where you got that from. The majority of people playing support were those who had the last pick and were forced to play it.
: Personally I thought just before the preseason (after the juggernaut nerfs) was one of the best times. I don't remember what it was like before the juggernaut patch though, so feel free to disagree.
Very overrated. Having to lane against smite toplaners who would come with a level advantage and red buff was not fun or balanced. Neither were on-hit junglers building tank and completely melting people with sated devourer.
Oetui (NA)
: Not being able to remake a ranked game
You'll never get that LP back. For whatever reason, sometimes the remake feature does not work. Nothing you can do about it.
5050BS (NA)
: Win 4 games in a Row, Riot's "System" makes sure your games will be losses
Yeah, sometimes you will get unwinnable games. Whats your point? If you really are having a "yo-yo" effect in your games then its likely you are at the rank you belong.
Souol (NA)
: The 2019 World Championship Trifecta of Disappointment
It seems you would have complained no matter what the event was.
: Why remove my comments for "harassment and insults"?
I wonder if your post would have been removed if it were not referring to someone who was formerly a "specialist". I have to say I doubt it. This removal was a total joke.
: Well now i don’t care that I didn’t make gold this year.
I don't care about the skin either, whether it is "horrible" or not. I don't play Aatrox and I never will. Still though, I'm not going to complain about a free skin. Its not as though it hurts me to have it.
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rqdi6RNP,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T20:55:18.880+0000) > > Season 1 gold was the top 3% of players. You are going to tell me that its comparable to getting Gold now? > > Please. Season 1 player base was a fluke. MOBA's were still new and the people who ranked at all were the ones who had experience with DOTA. Saying it was harder is impossible to prove. Much of the MMR is not much different. The percentage of players in the top tier could be influenced by ranked modes being relatively NEW back then not to mention all the different other factors. And 3% of how much? How many people were playing the game? They also are factoring the NON RANKED people into those calculations. Not just those who participated in ranked. Cause Bronze was the top 25% of players. There is more to suggest IT WASN'T harder than there is saying it was.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Knight,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rqdi6RNP,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T21:24:29.545+0000) > > Season 1 player base was a fluke. MOBA's were still new and the people who ranked at all were the ones who had experience with DOTA. Saying it was harder is impossible to prove. Much of the MMR is not much different. The percentage of players in the top tier could be influenced by ranked modes being relatively NEW back then not to mention all the different other factors. > > And 3% of how much? How many people were playing the game? They also are factoring the NON RANKED people into those calculations. Not just those who participated in ranked. Cause Bronze was the top 25% of players. There is more to suggest IT WASN'T harder than there is saying it was. Bronze was not a bad rank back then. That was before League moved to the LP system we have now. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Elo_rating_system
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rqdi6RNP,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-24T19:43:04.454+0000) > > It would certainly devalue the older skins from when reaching Gold was much more difficult than it is now. It is not HARDER to reach Gold back then than it is now. You weren't as good back then so it SEEMED harder. THE ONLY thing that may have made getting to Gold easier is the addition of Iron tier to help get rid of the NEWB ranked player issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Knight,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rqdi6RNP,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-24T20:44:00.440+0000) > > It is not HARDER to reach Gold back then than it is now. You weren't as good back then so it SEEMED harder. > > THE ONLY thing that may have made getting to Gold easier is the addition of Iron tier to help get rid of the NEWB ranked player issues. Season 1 gold was the top 3% of players. You are going to tell me that its comparable to getting Gold now? Please.
: Fastest way to lvl up honor
Play alot of co-op vs AI games. No toxicity there and people generally honor each other.
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2vTE4cGm,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-24T19:48:16.733+0000) > > It sells for significantly more than that. Eh no. I am pretty sure about that. But the boards are not really the place to discuss this.
Google it when you have a moment.
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2vTE4cGm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T19:22:24.804+0000) > > That would completely devalue older skins. I don't think you are considering how much more difficult it was to reach Gold in early Seasons. Right now its easier than its ever been. Victorious Jarvan for example, was given in Season 1 when Gold was the top 3% of players. What is it now? Something like 30%? "devalue older skins" ahem... As if you can't get j4 ... for uh... 10 euros if you want.
It sells for significantly more than that.
O73O (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rqdi6RNP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T18:57:49.253+0000) > > Absolutely not, devalues skins insanely. And not saying they should.. but "At no point should these skins be made available again. Due to pre-ordering's nature doing so would be a betrayal and legal nightmare." It wouldn't be a legal nightmare at all, plenty of companies say Preorder bonus!!!! then give it away for free or for 5$ after its released. God forbid devaluing this beautiful, well designed S9 Victorious skin, for example.
> [{quoted}](name=O73O,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rqdi6RNP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-24T19:34:34.267+0000) > > God forbid devaluing this beautiful, well designed S9 Victorious skin, for example. It would certainly devalue the older skins from when reaching Gold was much more difficult than it is now.
: Why not just add Victorious tokens
That would completely devalue older skins. I don't think you are considering how much more difficult it was to reach Gold in early Seasons. Right now its easier than its ever been. Victorious Jarvan for example, was given in Season 1 when Gold was the top 3% of players. What is it now? Something like 30%?
: Please fix the Lack of punishment issued to AFK players in Diamond+
That wouldn't make sense for it apply only to Diamond +. AFKing has always been an issue in all ranks, but for some reason Riot refuses to have the Leaverbuster actually ban people like it used to.
: Riot has to be better when it comes to players intentionally ruining games
: Season 10
We hear the same thing every year. However, no season will ever come remotely close to as bad as Season 6. It seems alot of people here either didn't play then or do not remember Dynamic que.
: PSA: Juggernauts =/= tanks
I'm well aware of that, but I've really never understood this argument. In any other game a tank is a very hard to kill high armor/health entity. Yet for some reason in League, we cannot call a 300 armor 4k health "juggernaut" a tank. I find it odd. Some other word should have been made to describe what we call "tanks" in League.
: Why do you let people say things like "EZ"
: What ever happened to clash?
It was tested very recently on the EUW server, and apparently it went pretty well. https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/euw/eun/ru-clash-test-starts-september-30
Pyrosan (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eRwAEcIL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T02:41:56.429+0000) > > you've been bronze for 4 seasons > where's the pro gamer https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/esports/zWWxhIxW-i-make-more-money-than-na-pros-without-a-salary-or-long-term-sponsorship This should be a reminder to never take Shingetsu threads seriously.
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: Where are the guys crying that Riot is lazy
Cmon now, you know the Boards will act like this is some kind of terrible thing.
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFQcnAA3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:50:45.675+0000) > > Anything documented about matchmaking on this Board should not be taken seriously. > > Way too many hardstuck Silver players here who will grasp at any excuse they can get for being unable to climb. We have people here who legitimately believe that Riot has rigged the matchmaking against them, and these people are often upvoted. We also have too many people like yourself who refuse to see there is an issue and refuse to believe that some low ranked players actually should be higher then what they currently are because matchmaking is literally screwing them. Instead you paint them all with the same brush as "dirty silvers" despite the fact that half of them have valid criticisms.
Ridiculous, I am clearly in the minority when it comes to this Board. And please do tell me what these valid criticisms are. I see most often people complaining about smurfs, feeders, and their lack of understanding MMR. Smurfing happens in all ranks. Feeders happen in all ranks. A gold 4 player with a 50% winrate playing against Silver 3's in your Silver game? Thats not a matchmaking issue. These are all excuses this Board uses instead of just realizing that maybe they aren't as good as they think they are. Anyone in low elo who deserves a higher rank will get to that rank.
BigFBear (EUW)
: And now those Players are downvoting you. xD
: For Season 10 - Riot needs to be honest with themselves about the state of matchmaking.
Anything documented about matchmaking on this Board should not be taken seriously. Way too many hardstuck Silver players here who will grasp at any excuse they can get for being unable to climb. We have people here who legitimately believe that Riot has rigged the matchmaking against them, and these people are often upvoted.
: After worlds riot have no excuse to not look at melee top laners
"no reason to play melee at this point" What a ridiculous exaggeration. Ranged tops aren't even a big problem at the moment.
Mihalikb (EUW)
: They are one sided stomps not in the sense that the teams are skill missmatched. They are one sided stomps in the sense that most games turn into snowballs where whichever team got a bit ahead ends up murdering the other team in that game, not because suddenly their opponents aren't playing well, but because there's nothing they can do. We are just seeing the same thing we are seeing in SoloQ. Games turn into one sided snowballs that you just can't stop.
Thats how pro play has always been. Good teams could always snowball the slightest of leads. That has nothing to do with the meta or whatever happens in solo que.
Exibir mais

KVbqbFsC8e

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão