: Opinion on Hextech whatever
Go play a few games with hextech4 bonus first and then come back here and tell us you still feel the same.
: Tahm kench
he can still stack, just not with Q. also, wrong boards. you are on TFT boards.
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PRnFrqw1,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T11:32:07.736+0000) > > And now you know he got punished and you probabaly didn't recieve notification in game. > > Toxic people's account doesn't last long. actually it did recieve a notification but it may have been a different account i reported
Ya. Clarity and transparency of the behavioral system sucks.
Εlin (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AA9wqTRQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T12:02:56.940+0000) > > It's a decent mid game comp, so I'd probably be looking at the items and positioning in this game. Barely got any items, RNG threw all his lovely coins on me
Where did the money go? Did you save it to econ? I'm guessing you spent it on levels, but didn't get a T4 unit? I find the last part improbable, as you are level 8. So this is telling me more about how you don't know how to transition into late game and take advantage of your numbers. You can get Cho, ASol, Blitz, Gnar, Kennen. Once you have Asol and Blitz2, you can switch out the Ahri & WW (as blitz scales well with sorcerers). Now your trist can become a gnar or a kennen, which provides much better CC and damage than a single trist. Of course, still switch out the Khasix with Cho. If you just bulldozed through lvl7 and 8 without utilizing the rolls during those levels, that might be where the downfall is, as the decision to power level was probably not for the best.
Εlin (EUW)
: Tell me what my build lacks.
Would of been better if you were able to switch out the Khasix for Cho, WW for Gnar and then it opens your trist up for a hyper carry. It's a decent mid game comp, so I'd probably be looking at the items and positioning in this game.
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PRnFrqw1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:41:17.832+0000) > > Did you tell your friend you reported him? Sounds juicy. Id just like to know how that conversation went down. My "friend" snapped me and said "i got banned for 14 days wtf?" and i said what did it say he told me they showed a chat log and all the toxic shit he had said from like last 3 games. I laughed and said thats what u get for being that toxic all the time he said that he doesn't understand why he got banned and said it's not his fault the players should get a thicker skin. LMAO i also have told them several times "reported you" bc they have been rude to my friends or me soo he knows xd
And now you know he got punished and you probabaly didn't recieve notification in game. Toxic people's account doesn't last long.
Εlin (EUW)
: Why is my build bad?
Remember what I told you about nobles falling off hard in mid game? That's basically what happened here. When building a full 6 unit comp, you don't put things in bit by bit, especially if that synergy is weak mid game. Your damage dealers are weak as they don't have any synergies to boost their damage. Your tanks have some tankiness, but the amount of CC in your comp is very low. Shyvana sounds cool as a carry, but she takes time to come online, and since you are lacking in tackiness and CC, she she probably didn't have much impact even after she transformed. Sol himself is a pretty weak damage dealer unless you have sorcs synergy or lots of mana items. What you needed to do is to bench vayne or lucian, get the gunslinger or ranger bonus (even 2 is fine) have strong beefy front line with plenty of CC (like glacial with bruam, sej. You don'tneed Darius in your comp) or sorcs3/assassin3 to help you push your damage through while rushing to level8 try to get Kayle. Your nobles should be on the bench at this time and once you get kayle, switch them in. Keep in mind you still need a strong damage source and you have 2 spots available, so that could have been rangers, gunners, or even a lone draven or shyvana.
Εlin (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=PInHEGAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T07:48:21.967+0000) > > no good synergies these are the cards that i'm getting handed, i dont know what to do if my enemy gets draven and kayle but they dont show up in my card slot.
Are you not willing to discard your early syergies and overly obsessed in trying to build them to the max? You can't possibly tell us you didn't recieve any T3 and T4 units to stabilize your comp. Or are you just overly obsessed with certain units so you don't see anything else you rolled through?
: Whats the point in buying RFC if Trist can Auto me from the other side of the map without one?
Trists range is 4 tiles only. RFC makes it 8 tiles , so she doesn't need to move to continue to AA. More AA uptime = more dmg, more splashes, more debuffs proc chances.
: TFT Coaching
You should stop spamming. One thread is enough.
Εlin (EUW)
: Please explain me why this is possible.
I thought they fixed that match making bug already. Maybe it's not deployed in EUW yet? Also, how did you get your number on how many times you matched against others? Just counted it? Also, 8 melees is a bad idea, as it will frequently bug your targetting and pathing AI when there is not enough space around your targets. There are ways around it with Vi, Reksai and WW as frontlines as they reposition themselves when ulting, but still a bad idea in general.
: Idea: Making nobles a more viable plan to aim for without making them too broken
Pantheon in PBE is a dragon / guardian Probably using dragon slayer skin.
Cräfty (EUW)
: > You had like 0 frontline in that comp. Get something that holds then off long enough to get items back online... It's not my frontline that is the problem, here. When my Draven wasn't hit by hextech before, he melted the enemy frontline in seconds, winning me the fights each time against that same guy. Besides, my frontline did hold on for a while, but because my Draven was disabled for 8 sec each of those 3 times, he couldn't kill the frontline fast enough, thus the enemy Shapeshifters had enough time to transform and Cho had enough time to cast his ult. When my Draven wasn't disabled, those units didn't even have a chance to transform or cast abilities, that's how dominant my team comp was. > ...and try repositioning the draven... Read my 2nd paragraph carefully. (_As you can see..._) > ...hextexh debuff does have a pattern it will hit the same spot if nothing changes I know nothing of this. Everyone knows that Hextech debuff is random and has no pattern. Otherwise, high elo players would have figured it out already and publicly talked about it on streams and Youtube channels, at least. Don't spit out nonsense because you think you saw a pattern in the way something works. State your reliable source, please! Or just, don't spread out misinformations, thanks!
There's a pattern to it. It's just not fully decoded yet. We have a good theory for it right now being testing in the LoL discord, but we aren't getting enough controlled samples to make the right conclusions. ######Something something comes from the same unit, something something mirrored map patterns... ######
Tsuko (NA)
: That's not what I'm asking. Why are people going to break the rules and then ask for a report on someone who broke the rules because of their shit attitude?
Tsuko (NA)
: Why do toxic players ask for a report after someone starts inting their game?
People think that having more reports increases the chances or speed that someone gets punished. It used to work that way before August 2015, but not anymore.
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: How is riot allowing this player to play the game?
So .. how do you know he didn't get punished? The reform card only shows the punished played 1-5 recent games as examples of unacceptable behavior, all other games that was validly reported before those 1-5 recent games will not be shown in the reform card. You'll only get a punishment notification if the game you reported them in shows up in their reform card. On top of that, since you used a manual ticket to report someone instead, you won't get any punishment notifications, as Rioters have a privacy policy they have to follow.
Zhemaster23 (EUNE)
: What do you thunk of this situation?
How can you be a normal player when you've recently gotten a 14-day ban?
Εlin (EUW)
: What is the weakest synergy in the game?
Nobles are very strong early game, super weak mid game and super strong late game. Blade masters and wilds are the same as well. While pirates alone (even with gunner2 w/ gp and graves) is weak for combat, they make up for the inevitable loss of hp during late game with lots of gold advantage over your opponents. It would depend on you on how to make use of that gold. You need to transition in and out of different synergies throughout the game and be exchanging units.
: Ruining TFT
Which items aren't working as intended?
: Voice chat not available
You can't right now. Riot is waiting for permissions from Apple.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0000000b0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-21T07:42:18.544+0000) > > I know that's not the discussion, but since you're here and a recruiter, I was wondering whether you're still looking for junior game designers. I'm actually no longer a recruiter, sorry friend! I changed roles about 9 months ago
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0000000b00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-21T18:30:06.562+0000) > > I'm actually no longer a recruiter, sorry friend! I changed roles about 9 months ago Get IT to change your title !! It confuses everyone {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Εlin (EUW)
: What is best to build next to Void?
Void+6 sorcs on with morello on cho is still strong, though it is certainly weaker than last patch.
: How bad were my coms overall?
2/10 for both. But understand that the system doesn't punish based on severity alone. It punishes based on consistency x severity, meaning you can be punished for 1 game of extreme toxicity or many many games of mild toxicity. Your two games are minor in severity, but when you display the same behavior over many games, you will get punished.
: without knowing the history of the other player I know much worse was said to me and I was still chat restricted. going off my history I had no priors to increase my level of toxicity. i didn't use any demeaning language beyond the subtle you're bad and i received worse. yes i continued on and on when i shouldn't have, but really one game towards their one game (if they weren't toxic prior) and im the odd one out. Nah I wanna stop this for future people and emotions are part of life and how people connect you might as well be a bot yourself if you believe bots are better for hate speech
It's not like Riot doesn't allow having emotions, you are allowed to blow up here an there. Tilt and bad days are real. Which is why the system doesn't punish you the first time you are toxic and you need to build up your toxicity over games. At the same time, when you blow up too often, that's when Riot steps in and says that you should take some time and check your attitude/mental, as you are going over board too often. Honor 3-3 is actually pretty low if you have been playing clean games all along. So I have a good feeling that you probably think certain things are OK to say, but in fact those things are punishable, so your meter was building up without you knowing, your lack of honors progress tells that exact story. You can chose to not believe me, but you can send a ticket to https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us and ask them how many games you were recently reported. That number will suprise you. It is also possible for playerA to get punished and playerB not to, even though playerB was waaayyyyy more toxic . Let's say playerA started the game with the toxicity meter at 95% and playerB's at 35%. Ingame, playerB said some pretty nasty shit and playerA responds with some shit as well. After the game, playerA gains 10% toxicity and playerB gains 50%. Now playerA is at 105% toxicity and gets punished, whereas playerB is at 85%, and not punished in that specific game, even though playerB was found to be 5x more toxic than playerA in that game.
Cräfty (EUW)
: Hextech is so broken that no one had any chance against me, who has no actual good comp!
Morello GA kennen still OP. Disarm on Yasuo stronk as well. Confused for the yuumi though. Why not put it on sej or Kayle?
: Saying bitch in chat once is a ban
You know you also displayed a negative and unsportsmanlike attitude throughout the game.
: Have real people for report system not bots change my mind.
Let's have you understand the behavioral system a bit more. Think of it like a health bar (or tension meter) in music games. When you hit the note at an off beat, your tension meter increases. When you completely miss a note, the meter increases by alot. When you hit the note at good timings, it reduces the meter. Riot's behavior system works the same way, as in we all have a toxicity meter attached to our accounts. When players are mildly toxic, it goes up a tad. When people use hate speech, it pretty much fills up the meter. of course, clean games reduce the meter. So without knowing the behavioral history of the people you reported, the is no way to know whether the game you reported them exceeded their punishment threshold. Also, the good thing about using a bot is precisely they can eliminate all emotions when judging a chat. This removes all forms of bias and favoritism, so everyone plays by the same rules.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eohdii0H,comment-id=00070005,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:01:29.313+0000) > > * Unlocking champion-specific Summoner Icons for that champion and all skins for that champion you own or later purchase (specifically that champion/skin's in-game icon, for ease of use). > * Visually enhanced recall particle effects (something I believe players would really be interested in). > * Loading screen flair. > * A special ward that you can only equip when playing a champion you've rekindled a set for. > * Some sort of fun level-up effect or particle effect upon hitting level 18? > > Additionally, removing the **Personal Best** callout in favor of callouts for breaking specifically "difficult" breakpoints seems better. As a Nasus player, for example, I'm less interested in breaking my best stack count (upwards of 1200), since I'd never realistically *see* that at any point afterwards. I'd be a lot more excited by seeing every game that I get a pop-up reminding me that I've broken 500 stacks by 20 minutes. The problem with a new person best is that it is, by nature, a very rare visual reward. > > ------------------------------------------------------------------- > > As far as the Eternal's themselves go, I'd love to see more that emphasize really showing your skill when playing a champion. For example: > > * **Lux:** Snare targets slowed by your E / hit two empowered auto-attacks within X seconds. > * **Miss Fortune:** Score double-up hits on champions after minion kills / ult X champions slowed by Make it Rain. > * **Olaf:** Hit X axes within Y seconds. > * **Draven:** Catch X axes without dropping any. > * **Lucian:** Land X ultimate shots against the same target. > > When it's just "get kills" or "hit two+ people with a big AoE" it really doesn't give the bragging rights I'd personally like to see. ** Lux: Snare targets slowed by your E / hit two empowered auto-attacks within X seconds. Miss Fortune: Score double-up hits on champions after minion kills / ult X champions slowed by Make it Rain. Olaf: Hit X axes within Y seconds. Draven: Catch X axes without dropping any. Lucian: Land X ultimate shots against the same target.** These are all well within the realm of reality for Eternals designs, so great suggestions there! You bring up an interesting point about Eternals that increment when you accomplish a very difficult task, like your stacks @ 20m example. We could increment that Eternal every time you hit that goal. That's an awesome idea that fits well within the limits of the system! I'm not too sure how many champs have something like that (BF Swords purchased before x minutes on ADCs for example is a bit.... weird), but I'm super open to ideas in this space. To add a little extra context here, we are pretty against doing things like "% of Thresh hooks hit per game" or "Average anything" (those numbers can go down which makes missing a skillshot feel even worse, and we're not comfortable with that). An Eternal, in general, should only ever go up, but the conditions for that can be pretty flexible so long as they aren't gameplay-warping in a negative way. ----------------------------------- > * Unlocking champion-specific Summoner Icons for that champion and all skins for that champion you own or later purchase (specifically that champion/skin's in-game icon, for ease of use). > * Visually enhanced recall particle effects (something I believe players would really be interested in). > * Loading screen flair. > * A special ward that you can only equip when playing a champion you've rekindled a set for. > * Some sort of fun level-up effect or particle effect upon hitting level 18? I'll design jam on these with you! * Icons are a decent idea, but making 145 icons (and counting) is pretty brutal, and competes with other icons that a player might want to use instead. The pain point there is that if you love the Evelynn champie icon (me) but you want to flex your Eternals progress, you have a difficult decision to make. * We've actually talked about recalls before. This one is promising, because we likely wouldn't use it for too many other purposes, and it works on your champ regardless of the skin you choose. Dig it! Would just need to be careful to not make this gameplay-impacting or damage clarity. * Loading Screen flair is another interesting idea, but Eternals on the back of the loading screen player card kind of serve that need. We could maybe make those entries fancier somehow? * Interesting idea on the ward! I think you run into the same problem as icons, but I like the "right to use" concept you have. * Level up effect is interesting, but I worry about gameplay clarity for this. Especially since so many lanes can ultimately be won by a level 3 all-in (*cough* Talon *cough*) or hitting 6 and flash ult-ing, we should be cautious about how we approach this one. Great stuff!
I think hook champs in general would like to see # of max range hooks landed or hooks into takedowns on enemies within a game. Seeing how your most iconic skill contributed to the success of the games should be a feel good man moment. If you can get into the more complexes scenarios, maybe the number of hooks landed through / between minions or hooked an enemy that was hiding behind a minion that just died. This can be applied to morg's dark binding as well. for naut specifically; number of anchors landed where the hit box of the edge of the hook of the anchor hooked an enemy (or terrain). Look up nautilus hook hitbox if you aren't sure what I'm talking about.
Εlin (EUW)
: Can we stop denying that this game is mostly luck based?
The difference in skill on your part compared to someone of higher MMR is that you decided that you HAVE to get that kassadin and pyke to complete your comp. Higher MMR players would have ditched the void bonus for stronger 2☆ units, that or they wouldn't have made that kassadin an integral part of the comp.
: Champion skins
They have currently set it so you can't use skins on purpose. It gives them a method to introduce different origins/classes for the same champion. E.g. Cutpurse TF is currently set as a Pirate/Sorcerer using Pick a Card . If they used Musketeer TF instead, then you probably would get a Noble/Ranger using his E and will be manaless. Next split (around 3 months time), they plan on rotating out the current sets of champions and introducing new sets of champs with different origins/classes with the use of different skinlines. Riot did mention that they would want to use skins from the project universe (project, battle cast, program) and odyssey universe (Oddessy, dark star, cosmic).
: where to find informations about patches and micro patches.
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/teamfight-tactics-patch-916-notes Not sure which website you are looking at, but the patch notes can be found pretty easily. You can also find it on your client.
Εlin (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FrancoTheHating,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=29ne97wO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T10:45:22.459+0000) > > because riot, > are fixing issue of not having the same guy twice in a row, > by removing him from the possible opponenets for one round, > and it just doesnt fix anything. > > they should just remove random opponent's all together. > and make a list of opponenet's that you can see, > but surely it has it's flaws. > like maybe the weakest dude flipped his build exactly on you'r turn. :D > > anyway it still far better then random opponenets Definitely played against the same twice in a row. This system sucks.
Right now, their algorithms has a 2% chance in matching you against the same person in the previous round. Of course unless it's close to end game and only 3 or 4 players left.
Εlin (EUW)
: Is Camille a good choice for your team?
I only use camille when I need blade masters. Or I need hextech NOW and camille is my only choice.
Synergez (EUW)
: Can i take perma ban for custom skins?
Depending on the software rendering it, there may be hidden elements that allow you to give you gameplay advantage. If Riot deemed that software to be able to alter gameplay (even if you don't use it), they will permaban your account. Custom skins are currently under "use at your own risk".
Mr Tyson (NA)
: *Venting - Uber frustrating that I get an extra punishment for not following the example of players with multiple banned accounts.
You can follow their example. Just dont be surprised about the consequences that we are warning you about.
: > To quote my support ticket: > > Hey there Mr Tyson, > Thanks for writing in to us! I can totally understand where you are coming from here. For sure earning Honor at a slow rate sucks. Unfortunately though, you have to play many hundreds of games after a penalty in order to get back to optimal Honor experience gains. I know that this sucks, but as you keep playing, your Honor experience will level out and you'll be back to earning the maximum amount again. > If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know. > Sincerely, > Chocobro > Riot Games Player Support > Sona Main That is interesting. This is the first time I've heard it stated that Honor progression following a punishment is slowed by default. So then, maybe instances of players taking exceptionally long have a mixture of general misbehavior on top of the reduced Honor progress, leading to those odd-some cases of colossal stretches of time where hardly any progress is made. But, that also comes into conflict with some other anecdotal cases, where players have claimed to climb Honor Levels in a matter of months, some even saying that they reach another Checkpoint each week. Granted, those are cases of exceptional behavior post-punishment, but I can't imagine they'd be so fast if Honor progress is reduced by default after a punishment clears. > I'm sure some of the people to who type "9x mid" in all chat report me. However, as I've been playing much better, those instances have decreased, although I am sure they still happen. Well, given that you don't type much, as long as you don't make any argumentative comments in return, their reports - no matter if it's 1x or 9x - do nothing. A report only triggers a review, and if that review finds no punishable behavior - no punishment is given, and the reports are discarded. The only advice I can really give is to always Honor someone post-match (For the Team Honor Bonus), and maybe make the occasional positive bark in chat; "GJ", "WP", etc. - other than that, patience.
I read that as "the general progress is slow and we know it can be frustrating ", not "progress is slowed". It's just like how we say honors is a seasonal thing, and not a monthly thing.
: 25 game chat restriction for being verbally abused and muting him without losing my cool?
: Closing the Gap
Everytime I get 8th place i am forcing items and comps i shouldn't be forcing. When i think back after the game ends, I can always identify the part where I can make a better decision to change the outcome the game. Rarely do I see the 8th place person making the good decisions and the game is superclose throughout. Aka 8th place needs to git gud.
Εlin (EUW)
: Tell me which champs always suck.
TF can be good in certain sorc/shapeshifter comps. It's kind of a dice roll, cos if you get blue cards, you are god that round. Morde is certainly the weakest knight ingame right now.
: I Don't Know if I Want a New Origin or More Options
: So why does TFT still have ranked even though its nothing but pure rng?
I'm guessing you aren't aware of the how the champion tier chances change as you level? https://www.naguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/tft-champions-cheat-sheet-1.jpg Also are you aware of the shared champ pool? There are only 4 aces in a deck, so if you know someone has 3 aces, then you can at most get 1 ace. Items are kind of guaranteed, just at different stages of the game. There's item bad luck protection, and if you haven't been getting any items, then Raptors will drop 5 items for you. Being able to read the pool and work with what you are given is one of the skills in TFT. It's the same for champs and items.
Phreak (NA)
: <3. Thank you for playing!
> [{quoted}](name=Phreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JRFyKia5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-19T23:56:38.545+0000) > > <3. Thank you for playing! Wait, phreak posts here? I thought he was an exclusive reedit user. Hi2u phreak!!! Love your casts and the phreak shows. Your pins are horrible, but it's so horrible that it makes me laugh.
Srbonator (EUNE)
: Can people actually get punished after just straight leaving the game?
To answer the topic only, Yes they can, but leaver buster doesn't give any notifications.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ETlEBRfU,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-19T23:05:23.208+0000) > > Hi zero. Missed you. > > What's new? > Why are you still recruiter and what is your real title right now? > You deal with anything PB related that you can share? > You play TFT and how you enjoying it? > Are there any recent thunder dome fun stuff? > That Riot fighting game that was hinted before, can you hint some more? > > Just wanted to engage you in a chat, if you can't answer then just say so. No hard feelings. Whats up! - I'm actually not a recruiter anymore (I'm too lazy to get my tag changed :P). I moved into a product management role on a new team and I'm really loving it! - Not doing anything PB related, sorry :( - I am playing TFT! I really enjoyed it, and played it a ton when it first came out (see: the honeymoon effect), but now that its settled down I've moved back to playing ranked League. Nothing else really hits that niche for me. I'm also playing a lot of F1 2019 (yes I'm into driving sims :D) - Can't really talk about thunder dome stuff XD - I can hint that Riot is making a fighting game. ;D
Mehhhh .. I just realized that auto correct killed you your name to zero. Obviously i meant Zerk, and (I hope you know) that I say that often.
rujitra (NA)
: That is like you going to Whole Foods and asking for help building the table you got from Ikea.
You can always try. Some nice guy might point you to IKEA and tell you to contact them.
Bazerka (NA)
: Tbh reporting is the best and main way for something like this. I love and appreciate that members of the community want to self guard the community they love from experiences like this. All I can say keep reporting instances :)
Hi zero. Missed you. What's new? Why are you still recruiter and what is your real title right now? You deal with anything PB related that you can share? You play TFT and how you enjoying it? Are there any recent thunder dome fun stuff? That Riot fighting game that was hinted before, can you hint some more? Just wanted to engage you in a chat, if you can't answer then just say so. No hard feelings.
: HOW CAN I GAIN HONOR LEVELS?!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...... Purchasing accounts is against the TOS you know.
Εlin (EUW)
: Just tried hextech and got cuckold pretty hard
Hextech champs themselves are pretty weak. You use them for a gentle splash but majority of your power should be coming from other synergies.
: Report for int feeding does what exactly??
A report flags the system (includes automated and manual) to review the game. The review alone does not guarentee a punishment, but when Riot can identify a pattern of griefing without a shadow of a doubt, then the player will get punished. Sometimes this process of identifying a pattern can take weeks. Sometimes there is an actual gameplay reason to take the jg camps for gold. Keep in mind that unless the game you reported them in shows up in the reform card (which only shows 1-5 recent games), you won't get the punishment notification.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rYhs0n5u,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T15:58:12.825+0000) > > If you want more stats, you are always free to put up a poll and ask people on these board (or maybe even reedit for that matter), often do they encounter a troll/griefer. Even if I did, the boards and even reddit will only account to a really small percentage. The only actual way for a poll to be even a tiny bit accurate is if a large number of known people in the community redirect their fanbases to it.
Hey, you wanted to know about the "rest", it could mean the rest of the boards, rest of reedit or the rest of the EUNE community or the whole world. Data is still data. Though I'd say the opinion on Reedit and these boards aren't that different. I can tell you with confidence that on these PB boards alone, you'll get 90% of people who will pick "<5%" and the remaining 10% will pick "ALL THE TIME"
Exibir mais

Kei143

Nível 202 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão