: >they don't care how others feel, but they can shatter someone's social life and lower their self-esteem. Move on people, a shitpost.
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Teeto,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xyct3Gza,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-02T06:52:55.013+0000) > > Move on people, a shitpost. Yeah I realized that it was a shitpost after that sentence. No one actually gets hurt by online words.
Athene (EUNE)
: Make the 1v1 from All-Star a game mode
Only real downside is that overtime a meta game would start to form and people would just play the meta champions, items, and runes. IMO it should be champion mirror matchups.
Revech (NA)
: Let's point out AMUMU has to land a q, which has a much longer and slower animation as opposed to the best engage in the game that is malphites instant cast ULT. Now let's go into specifics MALPHITE: ACTIVE: Malphite Dash dashes Unstoppable to the target location and, upon impact, deals magic damage to all nearby enemies and Airborne icon knocks them up for 1.5 seconds. 200 / 300 / 400 (+ 80% AP) TARGET RANGE: 1000 EFFECT RADIUS: 300 SPEED: 1835 (+100% BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED)CAST TIME: NONECOST: 100 MANACOOLDOWN: 130 / 105 / 80 AMUMU: ACTIVE: Amumu entangles nearby enemies for 2 seconds 150 / 250 / 350 (+ 80% AP) EFFECT RADIUS: 550COST: 100 / 150 / 200 MANACOOLDOWN: 150 / 130 / 110 Ok so in summary: Malphite ult has 1000 range + instant cast (no animation vs amumu q+R) + 100% speedup + unstoppable + 50 DMG (vs amumu) + 0 CAST TIME (vs amumu) + 20-30 Seconds lower cooldown. Just because the AP ratio is the same doesn't make these two ults even remotely alike. Good job trying to defend your cheese champ though. If your going to insult someone based on technical details, at least include all of them.
Difference is Amumu's Q stuns guaranteeing they also get hit by the ult, which is not the same for malphite which can be avoided at any point. I will agree though AP Malphite is a cheese way to play him but theres nothing wrong with that, cheese only works against bad players.
: Maybe don't build spellshield into Luden's?
Except 90% of mages build ludens.
: I'm sorry but I'd rather face Syndra, who is heavily skillshot reliant and a lot easier to kill. Syndra is much more predictable and telegraphed. She can't one shot you in 1 second. Malphite's ult has 1000 range, that is fucking HUGE and you can't really predict when he is going to ult. And once he ults, he immediately follows all his other skills so you die in 1 second unlike Syndra. Not sure if it's his W or E, but one of these two deals as much damage as his ult (consistently observed from my death screen information). If Syndra misses her stun (easily happens) she can't do shit either. The only thing I agree with is that if Malphite misses his ult, he's at melee range and will get killed if your team is reactive. But again, it's hard to miss Malph ult with that 1000 cast range and 1835 (+100% bonus MS) travel speed and 300 effect radius
>I'm sorry but I'd rather face Syndra, who is heavily skillshot reliant and a lot easier to kill. The only time Syndra is easier to kill is when you're in silver and everyone goes melee range with their mages. She is skillshot reliant but thats the trade off for being more reliable due to basic abilities being stronger. >And once he ults, he immediately follows all his other skills so you die in 1 second unlike Syndra. Thats exactly what Syndra does though? She hits a person with E then presses Q W R and they die. >If Syndra misses her stun (easily happens) she can't do shit either. Yeah except her E has a much much lower cooldown and can be used from range.
Apollogy (NA)
: Mundo can't use aftershock, so that's not a fair comparison. He's also not a tank. Not even close. Sion and Chogath can go arcane comet. Looks like Glacial Augment is the most popular for Chogath. Ornn takes aftershock sometimes as well. Maokai definitely takes aftershock almost all of the time. (For top and support) Poppy and Shen do take grasp more often, but can also take Conq, I think it's matchup dependent. And that's the thing, none of this stuff is black and white. Even runes that are most common are usually around a 40% to 60% pick rate. A lot of times you'll see 30% to 40% of the pick rate unaccounted for on some statistics websites, where players are taking all sorts of different pages into their games. Grasp is definitely a rune meant for fighters/bruisers, always has been. There's always been a resolve option for each the off-tanks, the tanks, and the support tanks. Notice that the only tanks who do take grasp are also lane bullies. Strangely enough, you don't mention Malphite, who actually takes arcane comet.
Ofc I don't mention Malphite because his whole gimmick is Q point and click spamming you out of lane forever with manaflow band, comet, and scorch. He doesn't need grasp because he autowins lane by pressing Q. But yes it is matchup dependant, you can't choose grasp into ranged, and sometimes there are better runes. Glacial Augment is only used on AP chogath, never tank so that shouldn't count. That doesn't change that grasp is in fact a tank rune. It isn't like 95% play rate like conqueror is for bruisers but it still is a tank rune. Also, ALL TANKS are lane bullies with grasp, well with grasp anything can be a lane bully. Malphite can still take grasp if he wants, comet is just better for him. Bruisers that take grasp are kinda in a {{item:1083}} type situation. It's either a Fiora taking it because she knows the enemy laner cant trade into her or an Aatrox knowing he can't trade into Fiora so he has to take it or has to match her taking it.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:35:28.963+0000) > > He literally has the lowest winrate in midlane, you don't get there by being "not popular" ( which Sylas was pretty popular ) you get there after being a mediocore champion and getting gutted for pro play. Honestly I hate having talk with people who just look at "winrates" even knowing that Sylas was popular and now he's in hell like Ivern. What shall I say except you're right and gl keeping that idea
So you hate talking with people like me because we are right? Also your English is horrendous you really should go to the EU forums.
Revech (NA)
: (1) amumu's ult does something like a 1.5 second stun and hardly any damage, its not even comparable to malphs ult. (2) Orianna is a squishy dmg mage, shes designed to do heavy damage and doesn't have tankyness built into her kit. (3) Kennen ult can be easily flashed out of, simply walked away from, protobelted away from, dashed away from (yas, akali, rene, etc) before it can complete the 2-3 hits it requires to stun you, to hold you in the ult. Malphite's ult is instant and unavoidable, even with perfect ping the reflex required to flash out makes it nearly impossible to avoid malphites ult, and that's assuming he doesn't ult you from a bush or something which he often does. Malph doesn't usually walk straight down a lane at you giving you plenty of notice that he may ult, so your team can spread apart. (4) I'm not sure how many carries you think there are on one team, but if he can 1 shot your adc it can pretty much end a skirmish. (5) Good luck timing zhonyas or casting vlad pool in the micro fraction of a second your brain realize malph just flied out of a bush at you. That's almost laughable. (6) You make it sound like proper positioning and vision is as easy as picking up a pink ward and dropping it on your way to lane. Vision is a fight and cheesing from a bush with malph ult it pretty ez.
Amumu's ult has the same AP scalings and only 50 less base damage than Malphite ultimate, with a wider radius of CC. I'm sorry but it really is true that only bad players complain about Malphite, just get better bro.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:54:45.327+0000) > > 45% winrate, OP... Someone got a chain shoved far up somewhere Yeah? You know that popular champs get more winrate because people can get them back at the meta? Meanwhile unpopular champs getting played by less people who only can play them
He literally has the lowest winrate in midlane, you don't get there by being "not popular" ( which Sylas was pretty popular ) you get there after being a mediocore champion and getting gutted for pro play.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:07:25.632+0000) > > ... You arent going to run grasp on a support or a jungler. You run grasp on solo lane tanks to bully melee matchups. Of which you only have shen, who still uses it less effectively than garen or darius or the like, should they choose to run it. Tanks generally dont win lane. You arent in a position to bully.
Literally every top lane tank takes it though? Shen, Sion, Mundo, Chogath, Ornn, Poppy, Maokai, they all use grasp. It lets tanks win every trade, which means easy bullying.
: Solving the Karma Subclass Chaos
Reading this makes me want to play tank karma.
Cr3ator (NA)
: Malphite ultimate
Only bad players complain about AP Malphite, prove me wrong. He doesn't even scale when fed. He relies mostly on base damage and magic penetration, ludens proc, and rune damage. His AP scalings are terrible. After 25 minutes he won't even oneshot ADC's that are pure glass cannon. Compare AP Malphite to Syndra. Syndra is just better in every way. Malphite is 100% ult reliant and has to go melee range to kill anybody, putting his life at risk because he isnt building tanky. Syndra can do her 1 shot combo from range so she's safer, has her cc on a basic ability, has better AP ratios, meaning she scales better, and she isn't ult reliant. Not to mention she has ranged waveclear and is ranged so she can lane easier. The only advantages Malphite has is that since he's melee he has a bit more innate tankiness with passive shield + armor, and he takes less skill to execute. This makes him good in low elo where players are unskilled and basically just "one shot check" each other. They will both build pure damage and attempt to one shot the enemy laner, Malphite lives through the oneshot with innate tankiness and will kill you with ult combo + ignite + W empowered autos. Which starts his snowball. They also don't play around his itemization or powerspikes. Malphite will be at his strongest when its midgame and he has {{item:3020}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3916}}. Just buying merc treads completely counters his magic penetration and stops him from oneshotting you ever. By lategame one missed / flashed / stopwatched ult and his team will lose the game. Without his ult Malphite is .1 of a champion and you will win 4v5.
Nhika (NA)
: Morde's cool and all...
Because AP bruiser itemization does not properly exist and he can't really build cooldown reduction thus he has a low base Q CD. Also I wouldn't say he has that low of cooldowns. You can never really get his W off twice in a fight without CDR.
: When I see an assassin mid. I take a bruiser and make them cry.
I used to take AP Malphite mid into all the AD assassins and it worked pretty well. But honestly I'm just too lazy and pick Ryze every game.
PzyXo (EUW)
: When a person don't know how to complain, they either go into Zed or Yasuo. Never talk about Vel'Koz's all in which is like Zed's W E Q. Neither Annie's R W Q. Neither Evelynn's E Q R. Always, Zed and Yasuo. Its preseason 10, people aren't complaining about these 2 anymore. They are just popular, Sylas is less popular and more OP so...
45% winrate, OP... Someone got a chain shoved far up somewhere
: A lot of midlane champions have a similar ratio of effective physical health to Ahri (with very very few of them having access to sustain too...) and yet, not a lot of them have the similar mobility of Ahri and especially not her disengaging options. So, even if Ahri *could've* dodged all of this, a vast portion of other match-ups couldn't dodge most of them even if they tried. This is the principal reason why almost every single "immobile" midlaners other than {{champion:90}} has never been meta in midlane ever since assassins became so immensely popular and why most of them migrated to become supports. The "just dodge" argument doesn't work at all on champions who don't have any options to do so, even less so when we talk about Zed, who has access to perma-regenerating casting ressource who gives him perma-access to an ability who can outpoke even some artillery mages out of lane early on.
{{champion:134}} ? {{champion:61}} ? {{champion:13}} even only has a movement speed boost.
Sirsir (NA)
: The Ryze Problem
As a late game scaling champion, he should have to choose between maxing Q for damage early game and skirmishing, or E for waveclear. He shouldn't get the best of both worlds so early into the game.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-06T00:27:56.648+0000) > > Grasp is a tank rune, specifically to let them lane bully bruisers and to give them scaling because tanks usually scale with health. Except literally any bruiser gets more out of the rune than tanks. Leona, rammus, alistar, braum... None of these types would ever go grasp.
... You arent going to run grasp on a support or a jungler. You run grasp on solo lane tanks to bully melee matchups.
Paroe (NA)
: You mention raid boss, and i just want to say; A raid boss type champion is one who scales well and scales infinitely. {{champion:31}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:75}} are "raid boss" type champions. Within the raid boss type theres also raid mini bosses; champions who scale infinitely but not well. {{champion:14}} {{champion:412}} would be raid mini bosses. This being said, raid boss is not a champion type riot supports. Its simply a name for the collective group of infinitely scaling champions.
Nah a raid boss is just any champion that is extremely tanky and does damage too.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Most tanks go aftershock..... grasp is for bruiser/fighter/juggernauts, not tanks. Demolish isnt a damage rune, its an objective taking rune, helping tanks split push. Usually shen, who is more of a fighter than a pure tank, or juggernauts to give them better split threat. Literally everything in the second row is defensive and not offensive. Same with the third row. The only runes that deal damage are the keystones and shield bash.
Grasp is a tank rune, specifically to let them lane bully bruisers and to give them scaling because tanks usually scale with health.
: All the rational people were banned for being toxic. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Lewanor (NA)
: Phase Rush is Almost a Troll Pick for Melees
I mean melee champions are never going to use it, they have problems getting to their target, not really sticking on them, or getting away from them.
: I Hate Vayne Top
hHAhahah but low winrate durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Vayne top literally has no counterplay for melee champions outside of your jungler helping, or the vayne messing up, which happens fairly often, ranged top laners are kinda iffy in the frontal lobe area.
: Akali nerf
I mean it's just a nerf to her waveclear to get her out of pro play same thing they did with Sylas and Aatrox.
: Any mage like Ryze or Xerath would obliterate Sylas. He has no magical protection (shield, armor) so all Ryze would need to do is blast Sylas in the face and he is done for. His power only works if he touches someone.
But the power of his six pack blinds them for long enough to get in close with E2, stun them, steal their power, and obliterate them.
AZUL 1V9 (NA)
: mistakenly Banned
100% warranted ban, good job on riot for banning you, if this continues the games future may yet be bright.
: Why does he destroy her top lane then?
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-05T07:10:23.785+0000) > > Why does he destroy her top lane then? Because she isn't a top lane champion and is prone to getting dived. The biggest counter to ranged top laners is human junglers and themselves, ranged top laners arent exactly known for being intelligent. That's besides the point though, this is about vayne and nasus in a 1v1 because for some reason this guy believes nasus wins. "Destroy" is not the proper word to use because her 48.65% winrate goes down to 47.97%.
: > [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T01:29:46.779+0000) > > The kit is exactly what makes the champion. I can't play lucian and build him like a juggernaut and be successful. But I can play darius with a juggernaut build and be successful. I can't build Darius like an ADC and be successful. His kit already innately has all the damage I will ever need, darius just needs ways to get the damage onto somebody and survive long enough to do it. Thats what makes him a juggernaut. No other champion that isnt a juggernaut can do that. > > The only champion I can think of that is designed to do one thing but actually does another is Ekko who was meant to be a tank but is played like an assassin. > > Also your last argument makes no sense, vayne beats nasus 1v1 everytime unless they literally start in melee range because she kills him in 3 seconds and has her E CC and spammable invis dash, and shreds him with W %health true damage, it has little to do with their items, her kit just hard counters his. Now I know you have no idea how to play, if a vayne ever beats nasus it's because the nasus has no idea how to play. And by the way all the builds you're talking about are centered around the current scaling, under which champions are wildly broken and exactly the problem. Of course darius who's been broken since the very beginning does better as a juggernaut when all his stats scale with him building like a juggernaut. And there's the problem, all of your "theories" are based on bad stats with broken scaling. Not a single one of them holds up on 2 completely even and balanced champs.
> [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:26:32.685+0000) > > Now I know you have no idea how to play, if a vayne ever beats nasus it's because the nasus has no idea how to play. And by the way all the builds you're talking about are centered around the current scaling, under which champions are wildly broken and exactly the problem. Of course darius who's been broken since the very beginning does better as a juggernaut when all his stats scale with him building like a juggernaut. And there's the problem, all of your "theories" are based on bad stats with broken scaling. Not a single one of them holds up on 2 completely even and balanced champs. None of Darius's stats scale with being a juggernaut though? The only thing is his Q %health heal. You don't even seem to understand what a juggernaut is. A juggernaut is a champion who's kit gives it massive base damage but is handicapped by mobility and situational use. They typically build one offensive bruiser item then everything after that tanky because their base damages are already high enough that anyone that gets in their engage range will die. They don't need damage, they need survivability. No champion that doesnt have the base damage of a juggernaut can build like one and still put out the massive damage a darius, nasus, or illaoi can. The kit makes the juggernaut, not the items.
: Because Twitch chat is a reliable source of reference. True, carry on.
>No ADC player points to adc player saying exactly that *moves goal post*
: > [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:03:51.992+0000) > > Champions shouldn't be balanced around each other, they should be based around a standard for champions of that class. Their kits should be made to achieve a certain goal with the way they achieve that goal differing by champion. Currently they just slap a bunch of effects on a champion and then nerf / buff / change them according to how it turns out. > > The base stat thing just makes no sense though. Why should an melee juggernaut with no gap closers have the same base stats as an ADC? Because until they build as an melee juggernaut they aren't one. You think the kit makes the champ but that's not really how it works. There are plenty of champs that were designed to be one thing and play as completely another specifically because of the items they use and nothing else. The main reason this game is broken is because all the champs scale differently based on their kits, and until that's balanced they will NEVER be balanced. Balance literally means everyone starts the same and then gets stronger or weaker based on how they build, not everyone starts with the wanky stats that rito decided they should have and then becomes more broken the further along they go. And I'll give you a prime example of this, nasus and vayne(melee juggernaut and adc). They start out with completely different stats right now and as the game progresses they get more and more broken, to the point of where by endgame it doesn't matter if vayne has all the best items in the world and nasus has half the proper build, he will still 2 shot her. And that right there is the reason why your argument doesn't hold.
> [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:02:04.103+0000) > > Because until they build as an melee juggernaut they aren't one. You think the kit makes the champ but that's not really how it works. There are plenty of champs that were designed to be one thing and play as completely another specifically because of the items they use and nothing else. The main reason this game is broken is because all the champs scale differently based on their kits, and until that's balanced they will NEVER be balanced. Balance literally means everyone starts the same and then gets stronger or weaker based on how they build, not everyone starts with the wanky stats that rito decided they should have and then becomes more broken the further along they go. > > And I'll give you a prime example of this, nasus and vayne(melee juggernaut and adc). They start out with completely different stats right now and as the game progresses they get more and more broken, to the point of where by endgame it doesn't matter if vayne has all the best items in the world and nasus has half the proper build, he will still 2 shot her. And that right there is the reason why your argument doesn't hold. The kit is exactly what makes the champion. I can't play lucian and build him like a juggernaut and be successful. But I can play darius with a juggernaut build and be successful. I can't build Darius like an ADC and be successful. His kit already innately has all the damage I will ever need, darius just needs ways to get the damage onto somebody and survive long enough to do it. Thats what makes him a juggernaut. No other champion that isnt a juggernaut can do that. The only champion I can think of that is designed to do one thing but actually does another is Ekko who was meant to be a tank but is played like an assassin. Also your last argument makes no sense, vayne beats nasus 1v1 everytime unless they literally start in melee range because she kills him in 3 seconds and has her E CC and spammable invis dash, and shreds him with W %health true damage, it has little to do with their items, her kit just hard counters his.
: Ok in order for this game to be fixed we need to address the multiple problems that exist with this game, and with this in mind I'm going to list the problem and the possible solution to set problem, so here we go. 1) Extremely unbalanced champions.This game is over a decade old, now each season they basically try to change a ton of stuff but the thing they keep changing the most is the balance of the champions. And the problem is the WAY they change the balance. See they don't actually try to balance the champions all around, the way they do it, is they balance them in reference to other champions, which of course isn't a big problem when you have 40 champions but is impossible when you have 150+. So what is the solution to this problem? Well I've thought about this problem at some length and here is the solution I've come up with. It's not only impractical but impossible to balance this many champs against one another. So what could be done? They could flatten out every champion to literally the same starting stats. So at level 1 every champ in the game has the same damage, def, and speed. Now these stats with NEVER scale, and the reason is because scaling of base stats is one of the main things that breaks this game. So how will they differentiate? Instead of scaling on champs we will simply give them stats based on items, and maybe runes. This way everyone starts out even, and as the game progresses their builds will be their main factor. Now yes there are some obvious problems with this like what if one team pulls ahead and the other has less items, but honestly that's kind of the way the game is now, if one person pulls ahead items or no items currently they snowball into a win, so it wouldn't actually impact the current meta ideology, all it would do is finally balance out the drastic differences between balanced champs and broken champs. 2) Matchmaking, so riot has this thing where their matchmaking system is absolute garbage. As in it will put people that are clearly bronze with people who are plat. And for some reason they keep thinking that this system works well. It doesn't, it never has. So how do we fix this? Well, they did put a determination system in place now, a ranking system based on letters at the end of each match. And to that end if they can just fine tune that to place people who play similarly together that would be perfect. I think it can come a long way towards being better. The problem is they only seem to apply this system to ranked play. In norms and the like there seems to be no coherent system at all and that has to change. 3) The Punishment system, ok this is a HUGE issue. And the reason is because this game has progressively gotten worse in this regard. Now from season 1-3 they had people who would look over punishment systems and as a result a lot fewer players got punished or outright banned. From season 4+ they started trying out different system ranging from the tribunal to what we have now which is just autobot banning. And here's the problem with this. Autobots ban you and punish you for literally the smallest of infractions. And whats worse is even some of their "tips" on the loading screen are complete lies like this little gem "it's ok to trash talk but don't be toxic". That is a complete lie, if you trash talk in this game, it's immediately considered toxic and you will get punished and eventually banned for it. Another thing about this is that this is one of the most competitive games in the world. Made worse by the fact that unlike most competitive games every member of your team is relevant to you winning or losing, so when things go sideways there's a lot of anger and blame. And in this game they expect people not to be angry or blame anyone or they'll get banned for it. See the problem? They expect people to not react like people. So what's the solution. Ok here's the thing, in any competitive sport no matter what it is people will always lash out and name call, and be rude, and everything else. That is the nature of heated competition. If you act like a scumbag company and don't allow that behavior the only thing you're going to do is lose a good portion of your players and eventually people will quit playing your game. Which is exactly what's happening right now. They already have a mute button for everyone, they don't need a punishment system for chat, they never have. The only reason they have it in there is so they can ban accounts for talking so they have to remake a new account and potentially spend more money. So they actually shot themselves in the foot on this one. They should either remove the autoban bot for chat, or alternatively remove chat entirely, we already have pings we don't actually need a chat box.
> [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wszGG6Ej,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T20:01:25.733+0000) > > Ok in order for this game to be fixed we need to address the multiple problems that exist with this game, and with this in mind I'm going to list the problem and the possible solution to set problem, so here we go. > > 1) Extremely unbalanced champions.This game is over a decade old, now each season they basically try to change a ton of stuff but the thing they keep changing the most is the balance of the champions. And the problem is the WAY they change the balance. See they don't actually try to balance the champions all around, the way they do it, is they balance them in reference to other champions, which of course isn't a big problem when you have 40 champions but is impossible when you have 150+. > > So what is the solution to this problem? Well I've thought about this problem at some length and here is the solution I've come up with. It's not only impractical but impossible to balance this many champs against one another. So what could be done? They could flatten out every champion to literally the same starting stats. So at level 1 every champ in the game has the same damage, def, and speed. Now these stats with NEVER scale, and the reason is because scaling of base stats is one of the main things that breaks this game. So how will they differentiate? Instead of scaling on champs we will simply give them stats based on items, and maybe runes. This way everyone starts out even, and as the game progresses their builds will be their main factor. Now yes there are some obvious problems with this like what if one team pulls ahead and the other has less items, but honestly that's kind of the way the game is now, if one person pulls ahead items or no items currently they snowball into a win, so it wouldn't actually impact the current meta ideology, all it would do is finally balance out the drastic differences between balanced champs and broken champs. > > 2) Matchmaking, so riot has this thing where their matchmaking system is absolute garbage. As in it will put people that are clearly bronze with people who are plat. And for some reason they keep thinking that this system works well. It doesn't, it never has. So how do we fix this? Well, they did put a determination system in place now, a ranking system based on letters at the end of each match. And to that end if they can just fine tune that to place people who play similarly together that would be perfect. I think it can come a long way towards being better. The problem is they only seem to apply this system to ranked play. In norms and the like there seems to be no coherent system at all and that has to change. > > 3) The Punishment system, ok this is a HUGE issue. And the reason is because this game has progressively gotten worse in this regard. Now from season 1-3 they had people who would look over punishment systems and as a result a lot fewer players got punished or outright banned. From season 4+ they started trying out different system ranging from the tribunal to what we have now which is just autobot banning. And here's the problem with this. Autobots ban you and punish you for literally the smallest of infractions. And whats worse is even some of their "tips" on the loading screen are complete lies like this little gem "it's ok to trash talk but don't be toxic". That is a complete lie, if you trash talk in this game, it's immediately considered toxic and you will get punished and eventually banned for it. Another thing about this is that this is one of the most competitive games in the world. Made worse by the fact that unlike most competitive games every member of your team is relevant to you winning or losing, so when things go sideways there's a lot of anger and blame. And in this game they expect people not to be angry or blame anyone or they'll get banned for it. See the problem? They expect people to not react like people. > > So what's the solution. Ok here's the thing, in any competitive sport no matter what it is people will always lash out and name call, and be rude, and everything else. That is the nature of heated competition. If you act like a scumbag company and don't allow that behavior the only thing you're going to do is lose a good portion of your players and eventually people will quit playing your game. Which is exactly what's happening right now. They already have a mute button for everyone, they don't need a punishment system for chat, they never have. The only reason they have it in there is so they can ban accounts for talking so they have to remake a new account and potentially spend more money. So they actually shot themselves in the foot on this one. They should either remove the autoban bot for chat, or alternatively remove chat entirely, we already have pings we don't actually need a chat box. Champions shouldn't be balanced around each other, they should be based around a standard for champions of that class. Their kits should be made to achieve a certain goal with the way they achieve that goal differing by champion. Currently they just slap a bunch of effects on a champion and then nerf / buff / change them according to how it turns out. The base stat thing just makes no sense though. Why should an melee juggernaut with no gap closers have the same base stats as an ADC?
: Right, cause a tank with 0 damage items should be solo killing people while having CC only every spell? -surprised pikachu-
Yes, a melee solo lane tank should be able to 1v1 an ADC duo laner in melee range.
: 1) No ADC player has ever written a nonsense like that 2) Nice paraphrasing it’s pretty bad way to sum up OPs main point. 3) There’s been numerous of threads calling for damage to be lowered but when an ADC mains calls for damage to be lowered it’s always seen as a invalid argument followed by a nonsensical response like yours. Nice ADC hate boner you got going.
I guess you have never met ADC players then, because that is exactly what they say. I was watching Doublelift the other day and he was talking about how its funny how everyone in chat is saying Talon is OP because the Talon against him was popping off and oneshotting him, but how Talon is actually a garbage champion. Damage has always been this high, getting caught out as a champion with no defenses always meant death past 10 minutes. Thing is in low elo, unskilled players are always going to play the champions that just rely on 1 shot checking each other because both players are building full damage and have garbage positioning and map awareness.
: That's politicians levels of missrepresenting things. Anyways, here's a reminder, what I wrote about enchanters: > _Karma is often treated as an enchanter, but in actuality she only has 1 enchanting ability: her E shield. If her W allowed her to give benefits to her allies, by linking to them, she would move closer to actual enchanters (Lulu has 4 ways of enchanting allies). Simple resistances would naturally combo well with her shield._ The fact is Karma is primarily listed as a Mage ingame and her kit reflects that. Putting her among Janna and claiming her invading other lanes, while ignoring that Karma has been played in sololanes since her inception and relaunch is either incredibly missinformed or dishonest.
I'm speaking for the people, no one likes playing against mid or top karma and it's zzzzzzz to watch, so they don't want it in pro play. It's effectively Ryze except even worse in terms of non-interactivity and its safer.
: New juggernaut rumored to play like darius
Only bad players complain about Darius prove me wrong. Darius has a small range of effectiveness that is limited to his E and if you stay out of his E range you can never die to him and if you dodge E you win every trade as he can't land Q. "But he has ghost" The simple solution to him ghosting on you is to not overextend.
: Wit's End. And now in pre-season, the new version of Stormrazor. Actually, with that slow effect, I should try that. But that's beside the point. In the old builds, if you wanted more than one offensive item, your second one was typically Sterak. That's immensely more defensive than PD. Triforce/PD/Zerker *is* definitely a full offense build.
Back in the PBE time where E applied on hit effects wits end was a decent buy but its really not gold efficient at all in the current state especially in comparison to PD. The problem with going storm razor is that investing anymore in crit than just PD means you need to build Infinity edge and going full glass cannon on a melee champion with only a movement speed boost as a gap closer doesnt sound too appetizing and it only has 15% AS. It's offensive for a bruiser but still less offensive than a like fioras build.
: Did you even read the post?
Yes it basically boils down to "I want to play mid lane karma and be a waveclear bot"
: About Those Karma Buffs - Riot Can We Talk?
The problem with Karma is that no matter what buffs or nerfs you do she is still an enchanter and enchanters in solo lanes will always be uninteractive and boring.
: Making a Zeal item at all on a Bruiser is already going full offense. You never see Olaf, Mundo, Yorick, Jarvan, Vi, Jax, or any of the other usual Bruisers doing Zeal. As for Triforce, OK, it's actually a Bruiser a item, but it's the most offensive of them all except maybe DeathDance or the new Sanguine Blade. (I'm not really sure what Sanguine is even supposed to be at this point.) Triforce is super expansive with only a tiny bit of HP as defensive stats.
Well there arent any other gold efficient attack speed items garen can go. Triforce, Greaves, PD are the only ones.
: On Garen: my worries are slightly different. His most common and highest winrate build right now is already full offense: Triforce/Zerker/PD. The goal of the rework was to open up this kind of offensive builds for when you're ahead, but now that it's already the optimal build and if you nerf his kit damage, you will HAVE to build full offense, and the old, more tanky, builds will be impossible to pull out. In the end, the rework won't have open build diversity at all, it will only push him to play as a bad diver/assassin. At least that's what I fear. I hope it won't actually come to that.
Triforce Phantom Dancer is not a "full offense" build. It's a bruiser item, and the most defensive zeal item.
: Please rethink what bust damage is supposed to be and should do in game.
I should be able to build glass cannon and get caught out, cc chained for 3 seconds and survive -adc players
Laçez (EUW)
: Why is Jax the way his is?
ADC duo laner that builds full glass cannon complains that they cant 1v1 the Bruiser solo laner, more news at 6.
BBKong (NA)
: Champs That Are Underrated Design-Wise
{{champion:517}} Everything about him, perfection.
: Tanks are useless in this game now we are out damage/mobile/tank.
I agree, I was playing Sion earlier today and it was the first time I actually raged at the game. I was playing against a Lucian top and I could literally do nothing. He dodged all my predictable skill shots and did massive damage to me through tabis, sunfire, and bramble vest, and I couldnt even touch him. Playing a tank feels like shit. Tanks need to be given tools to win 1v1's if they want them to ever be viable solo laners.
: You want mages to be useless if enemy picks a heavy tank? No thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Farih Danh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=coEiOqmh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T13:20:52.017+0000) > > You want mages to be useless if enemy picks a heavy tank? No thank you. Nerf =/= removing voidstaff Void staff should either have its %pene reduced or cost increased.
: These Yuumi changes make her weaker.
IMO Yuumi should be turned into a completely late game champion. Gut her early game heals and poke but give her good scaling with both. If they are going to make an untargetable enchanter they should force their adc to have to 1v2 lane. This is already kinda in effect but it should be emphasized even more.
: > [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8ha6BAqE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-03T01:40:10.998+0000) > > Yeah the AP given by it in comparison to AD doesn't seem fair and that ignoring that said AP will get boosted by deathcap making it 70AP vs 30AD. It is 70AP vs 72.5AD. Because crits {{item:3031}} .
Yes because all those dang bruisers building infinity edge. You realize this keystone is basically unusable on ADC's, the one adc that can use it, ezreal, can't even build crit.
: Season 10 in a nutshell so far.
Can anyone explain to me why solo laners need to have more exp over duo laners? I legitimately have no idea why it's like that.
iiGazeii (NA)
: How about instead of nerfing the mages that take Conqueror...
Just make it a melee only rune FFS. I don't even play ryze with conqueror I like phase rush more. And it doesn't need to be nerfed for melee's because ranged champions abuse it.
: Motivational Mute! / Queue assistance
lol, someone's mad The things they are flaming you for aren't wrong.
Exibir mais

LanceTheMighty

Nível 40 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão