: "Better jungle wins” situation has accelerated
I see games like that every once in a while. The enemy jungler goes an early game champion, and tries to get a lead, but fails all their ganks, maybe even dying or going 1 for 1, and neglects farm. They become behind without gaining anything for their team. The game ends up being a 4v5 and you win without really doing anything.
: Anyone who pretends to care about verbal abuse deserves a ban.
: Apparently me asking people over and over to not be toxic is perma-bannable. Plat Account gone
you typed >Dalshabet LuIu: muting all of you, you're toxic and then 25 messages afterwards... You wouldn't be punished right now if you just ACTUALLY muted them to begin with. Though I do think something funny is afoot. There has been a constant stream of players getting punished for questionable reasons. Including myself.
: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GNOPd2D.png[/img] Going pure Black Cleavers can get Lee to 521 AD with 3600 HP. (And this is BEFORE Infernal Drakes or Barons)
I like how you go a redundant build with transcendence in runes and CDR boots and Blue buff. A normal build on lee sin is {{item:1412}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3143}} Thats 124 base + 5 from runes + 60 + 40 + 62 + 45 = 336 even with double AD runes and swapping for {{item:3812}} last item he gets 421 AD.
: I have a theory! A Kayn theory!
Kayn is noxian by birth, if there is a relation, its not by blood.
: It also has hp and magic pen, 10% movespeed, and an active that gives 50% movespeed.
He editted magic penetration into it after I posted this comment. Either way health and movespeed don't increase his ability to burst down enemies. Going this item completely gives up his ability to oneshot ( at least if he goes it pre 30 minutes ), but it does solve his weakness of being flash reliant.
: This would be absolutely busted on Vladimir
What is with people seeing a pure AP spell vamp item and going "OAMEWHFHFMFGGGGG VLADIMRI ISIJ GPJMONANAN ABNAUSDIR IT!@!@!@@" You realize the item only has 60 AP ( +12.5 with passive health to AP ) and costs 3500 gold right? If Vladimir built it he would actually be HEALTHIER as he would no longer be a burst mage and instead would be a drain tank.
: i aim for bronze 2 as just jumping a promo can take a whole life with this forced 50% winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=ThunderCraft,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qfgu4huT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T19:01:07.808+0000) > > i aim for bronze 2 as just jumping a promo can take a whole life with this forced 50% winrate. You have a game playing grasp support amumu into two ranged champions... and the game after that you went a tiamat item on riven... You are the one forcing your 50% winrate, not riot.
5050BS (NA)
: {{champion:6}} "&^&$* You" {{champion:150}} "Yep"
Okay so we should just completely break the balance of the game for Urgot? He will get compensation buffs btw. Gnar doesn't use conq.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEhR59Z9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-09T19:22:43.889+0000) > > Rework? You mean remove right? Yeah I'm pretty sure you meant removal. No rework. If you think he's that annoying and broken. Then I can't imagine what you think of mordekaiser. R - THREE AUTOS - WALK AROUND - TRIPLE KILL.
> [{quoted}](name=The Swift Yordle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEhR59Z9,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-09T21:14:45.900+0000) > > No rework. If you think he's that annoying and broken. Then I can't imagine what you think of mordekaiser. R - THREE AUTOS - WALK AROUND - TRIPLE KILL. If you think mordekaiser's that annoying and broken. Then I can't imagine what you think of -insert any adc-. Right click > Auto > Pentakill You see the flaw in your logic?
: Do you feel bad when game is lost because you fed your opponent?
You should feel bad, I never int though so I won't ever know the feeling. Not only did you int but you picked a troll pick champion. 100% of the time if you lose a game the blame should be on you if you troll picked.
HalexUwU (NA)
: This game is actually really fun
Well it's probably because you are in a premade in all of your games. When your not in a premade the game can get frustrating pretty quickly.
: Pyke gold generation with ULT has to go for fairness purposes
This would all be solved if we made Pyke a mid lane assassin again.
Manxxom (NA)
: To be honest, Kassadin really needs a VGU.
I got the Count Kassadin skin from an orb last event and let me tell you that it is probably THE BEST skin in the game. But yes he does need new voice lines, compare his voice lines to someone like {{champion:517}} another champ I play and they are completely lacking. His gameplay is fine imo. Strong if the enemy doesn't know how to abuse his laning phase and weak if they do.
Probliss (NA)
: How Does Riot Deal With Racist Behaviour?
You literally get instantly banned if you say the N word and even 1 person reports you in the post game lobby... Why does this post exist?
: Rework Teemo Riot
Rework? You mean remove right? Yeah I'm pretty sure you meant removal.
: Poke Support - Sorcerer's Shoes
Zyra relies a lot on base damage not AP scalings ( thats why she wants liandries ) so magic penetration is really good on her. Plus it's hard for ADC's and support's to build magic resist early for the 2v2 because they have to deal with the ADC's damage too. I would rush magic penetration every game tbh.
: Tattoo Regret
IMO people who get tattoos are just compensating for having boring personalities.
: Conqueror nerf for Mages are in the wrong direction
Conqueror is supposed to be a melee only keystone, it was meant to replace fervor of battle.
: I think riot should just delete the rune. It doesn't make sense. It has never been balanced. Everytime I see {{champion:82}} with conquer. It's gg.
Judging by your name its because you play teemo and morde is a counter to your garbage champ, so you just int and then its GG because inting teemo vs fed morde is ggez ff 15 top diff. Conqueror has nothing to do with you inting.
Speeedy (NA)
: Should Free Speech be allowed in video games? (school project)
Yes it absolutely should. Especially in a video game people play for fun and competition, freedom of speech should be upheld. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Zullar (NA)
: Q: Who Do Jungles Gank For?
No sane jungler ganks a losing lane. If the enemy jungler counterganks then you will get double killed.
: Anyone else think Aatrox' best skin is his base skin?
Yeah other than his auto attack animation ( which might even just be from low AS ) his base is probably the best. No reason to change to a skin unless you get bored of default. More badass Aatrox skins please.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEHZBUbb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-09T03:47:07.617+0000) > > Honestly, theres nothing wrong with playing for fun when autofilled. Because if you play serious when you are, your going to go bald pretty fast. You are the problem with Ranked. Autofilled didnt used to exist, it was a much worse system called last pick and when we had last pick, people who got last pick still tried. If you are not trying because you got auto filled then i wish for all the demotes in the world to befall you.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEHZBUbb,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-12-09T12:08:41.922+0000) > > You are the problem with Ranked. > > Autofilled didnt used to exist, it was a much worse system called last pick and when we had last pick, people who got last pick still tried. If you are not trying because you got auto filled then i wish for all the demotes in the world to befall you. Wait I'm the problem? Not you who bought a boost to plat, then becomes the classic p4 0 lp negative winrate 1k games player?
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEvgHWUE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:47:58.247+0000) > > Shen already has no problems with energy upkeep... Seeing as he's a tank triumph will always be better on him. thats not the point of this thread.
A bunch of ignorant people that don't even play shen in this thread I guess.
: Riot is promoting toxicity
Okay buddy this isnt north korea where a single bad thought gets you harrassed by the government. Tyler1 isn't toxic in game at all, only to his stream for entertainment.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEHZBUbb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-09T03:47:07.617+0000) > > Because if you play serious when you are, your going to go bald pretty fast. Don’t want to play serious? Play normal or ARAM then. Those are designed for “4fun” players.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEHZBUbb,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-09T04:10:01.420+0000) > > Don’t want to play serious? Play normal or ARAM then. Those are designed for “4fun” players. Only when your autofilled bro. I don't really have that problem though because I used to be a JG main and I que mid and top and only get autofilled JG, never support or adc.
: I am losing my mind playing this game
> [{quoted}](name=baitangpukaohua,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEHZBUbb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-09T03:20:55.862+0000) > > i dont know what to do at this point with this game and the people who play it. last game in my promos i got a ( ) singed top lane feeding their top lane gaern. THats so tilting because every other F lane was winning but just because my top was ( ) i lost. How can i climb when I lose because of factors oout of my control. So my last game of promos i just dodged becuase i am not going to risk my sanity playing with brand jg. I hate the ( ) people who play this game. Idk just want to vent. o yeah and the trist game I mean you have an EXACTLY 50% winrate after 1k games sooooo should you be climbing? It says you have a pretty good winrate on your most played champion, Yasuo, but pretty bad winrates on everything else.
Cõmega (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Cõmega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEHZBUbb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T03:24:39.226+0000) > > How are you going to complain about trolls. > When your season 9 champion summary look like this > https://i.imgur.com/bfxBYUh.png[] > > https://i.imgur.com/hHamtmk.png[] > https://i.imgur.com/d6qbnqn.png[] Honestly, theres nothing wrong with playing for fun when autofilled. Because if you play serious when you are, your going to go bald pretty fast.
: How do you itemize in lane against a Conqueror Akali as a tank?
I mean do you need to build anti healing vs her? She can never really kill you. Just build your normal wave pushing items and go roam with your jungler or wait for a gank.
: Can Presence of Mind give Shen 20 energy (up to +100) to match his doubled energy pool and costs?
Shen already has no problems with energy upkeep... Seeing as he's a tank triumph will always be better on him.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Now that Worlds is over, I hope the devs have some big plans for the "problematic" champions like Tahm, Aatrox, and Akali. Their mechanics make them very difficult to balance for both pro play and the ladder, and it sucks to see them get dumpstered for us in order to not be pick/ban for the pros. Large scale work that readjusts how they function would be much appreciated.
Aatrox is not a "problematic" champion. He is a blind pickable bruiser, and that is 90% of the reason why is picked at all in competitive. He is a mediocre pick in soloque.
: The state of the r/leagueoflegends subreddit
When I go on the lol reddit 90% of the time its random esports clips or drama hoarding up the front page that I couldn't care less about.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-08T15:47:59.606+0000) > > Well he was talking about how he gets shredded even when he builds full defensive by a fed AD solo laner, but no AD champion comes close to doing what I did as Ryze in that video. I´d beg to differ actually. If a scaling AD champ gets so insanely fed then they´d eat right through most tanks too, maybe not Rammus specifically given his W but still. But with the team winning so hard they have a 20 k gold lead in total and the guy in question is 4 levels over the tank? Vayne, Fiora. Kai´sa, Xayah,Kog, Garen, Urgot, Yasuo,nasus, Shyvana(hybrid i know), Tryndamere and so forth. Lots of ADs, mainly ADCs, can easily demolish tanks with such a massive difference in gold and levels.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=00010001000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T16:37:27.537+0000) > > I´d beg to differ actually. > > If a scaling AD champ gets so insanely fed then they´d eat right through most tanks too, maybe not Rammus specifically given his W but still. > > But with the team winning so hard they have a 20 k gold lead in total and the guy in question is 4 levels over the tank? > > Vayne, Fiora. Kai´sa, Xayah,Kog, Garen, Urgot, Yasuo,nasus, Shyvana(hybrid i know), Tryndamere and so forth. > > Lots of ADs, mainly ADCs, can easily demolish tanks with such a massive difference in gold and levels. It's much more likely that a team will have one AP threat that you can't solely itemize against than one AD threat that you can't itemize against. I know that video is a bit of an exaggeration, but it is still true.
: isnt it funny how every champion that discovers a muramana build becomes broken?
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9hAkKi8g,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:34:11.630+0000) >But you really just want maximum damage. This is honestly one of the worst advice you can get as a beginner ADC player. I've talked about this a million times here on the boards. Unless you're a pro player with a pro support that you duo and practice 8 hours a day and that support is playing only {{champion:16}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:40}} then you cant build for maximum damage, aka full glass canon. What i see people sometimes do and cringe is build an ADC like this {{item:3006}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3095}} , meanwhile exchanging {{item:3095}} for {{item:3072}} on a full build means literally 200-300 hp per auto with a 350 hp shield on top of that while sacrificing almost no damage. Exchanging {{item:3087}} for {{item:3046}} gives you a 600 more shield and MS to kite out melees while losing essentially nothing in damage since shiv is nerfed to the ground and will add an extra 30 magic every 7th auto while you crit for 400. And finally {{item:3026}} , this little item alone can win you games by making the enemy team blow all their CDs and then dying to your team or just by getting you back in the fight. What im trying to get at is ADCs can basically build full damage while also being super hard to kill and i'm really surprised more people don't do it. Lifesteal is your best friend as an ADC next to your GA. {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3095}} most ADCs can go this build {{item:3006}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3026}} or this if they have some on hit like Vayne https://gyazo.com/36cdccc3640f6b495cb1ad9995e4b5a6
Depends on champion, but on jhin you don't have very good sustained damage so lifesteal isnt the best. It's really good on tristana and draven though.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:02:38.228+0000) > > You mean AP right? https://youtu.be/utXiw00N-sc 20k dif between teams, what the hell are you expecting? lol
> [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-12-08T12:56:04.259+0000) > > 20k dif between teams, what the hell are you expecting? lol Well he was talking about how he gets shredded even when he builds full defensive by a fed AD solo laner, but no AD champion comes close to doing what I did as Ryze in that video.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T01:02:54.736+0000) > > A level 11 Leblanc is going to have no trouble one shotting a level 8 ADC Bot lanes were always two levels down naturally in the first place, unless they got fed off of enemy bot lane. What the xp change did was insure that bot lanes will never get an XP lead over the solo laners and completely take over the game.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T01:24:35.305+0000) > > Bot lanes were always two levels down naturally in the first place, unless they got fed off of enemy bot lane. > > What the xp change did was insure that bot lanes will never get an XP lead over the solo laners and completely take over the game. TBH if it wasn't for adc's being down two levels by default I doubt assassins would be viable at all ( and they aren't even really viable now ).
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Yep. I mean, recently I realized that if your teammate(s) tilt you, it's always better to leave the game, then open up the chat. That's how fucked up their system is.
> [{quoted}](name=Jansuo,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:57:10.992+0000) > > Yep. > > I mean, recently I realized that if your teammate(s) tilt you, it's always better to leave the game, then open up the chat. > > That's how fucked up their system is. You won't get leaver buster until you leave about 25 games in a month span, at least in my experience. And leaver buster is just a 5 minute extra wait in que for 5 matches, doesnt even lower honor. If you know the game is lost, 100% better to just leave.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:06:12.811+0000) > > Tanks will currently don't and never will beat bruisers 1v1 Who said they had too? Tanks are there to allow the rest of their team to fight without worry of anything jumping onto them. That bruiser isn’t going to do anything in teamfights when they’re being locked down by the CC before getting killed. Which leaves Bruisers to split push, but they won’t get far anyways unless for whatever reason they can just solo dive the tank if the tank defends. If the tank doesn’t defend, it’s likely because it’s forcing a 5v4 on your team. And kelpto getting deleted does help tanks, since the enemies cant just use them as piñatas anymore and gain a massive gold lead cause of it. As for the XP changes, unless your bot laner is not an Marksmen, it will not matter in the long run because marksmen care more about gold than levels.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:52:13.034+0000) > > Who said they had too? Tanks are there to allow the rest of their team to fight without worry of anything jumping onto them. That bruiser isn’t going to do anything in teamfights when they’re being locked down by the CC before getting killed. > > Which leaves Bruisers to split push, but they won’t get far anyways unless for whatever reason they can just solo dive the tank if the tank defends. If the tank doesn’t defend, it’s likely because it’s forcing a 5v4 on your team. > > And kelpto getting deleted does help tanks, since the enemies cant just use them as piñatas anymore and gain a massive gold lead cause of it. > > > As for the XP changes, unless your bot laner is not an Marksmen, it will not matter in the long run because marksmen care more about gold than levels. Marksmen in general are overrated in my opinion. 90% of games either the mid or top laner does more damage than them and has a bigger impact. I'm waiting for the days of double tank bot lane to come to fruition. It's not just the marksmen being down in levels, its the solo laners being up in levels. A level 11 Leblanc is going to have no trouble one shotting a level 8 adc.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PUKPZ7GV,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:58:38.722+0000) > > There is nothing wrong with a support 1v1ing an ADC in the early game. That is your opinion. IMO there's everything wrong with it because that is precisely the reason why All-in Supports are OP.
Why should a scaling ranged champion be able to 1v1 a melee tank that relies completely on base damage in melee range from level 1 and onward? Why should support champions be weaker than adc's from level 1? Just because they are called supports? Only an absolute lunatic would say a level 3 nautilus should lose to a level 3 vayne. Supports are strong during the laning phase because they rely on high base damage, after the laning phase they are only useful for cc. Of the main two categories of supports, tanks / engage supports will always be stronger because they offer cc and cc scales no matter, it doesn't matter how gold starved you are. While enchanter supports will need items to be useful or to offer cc or other unique things ( morgana black shield ). Tank supports aren't strong because "durrrrrr damage!" they are strong because they cc you so their team can do damage. If you get hit by a nautilus hook as an ADC you messed up, period there is no buts. Somewhere down the chain of events you could have done something to avoid getting hooked. You DESERVE to die if you get hooked, if you live then THAT is bad gameplay. You should not be allowed to build full glass cannon, get cced for 3 seconds, and survive.
: {{champion:111}} Can pretty much solo your ADC during the laning phase, imagine what happens when he and his ADC are ahead? Literally impossible to survive him. The game has too much damage, everything can 100-0 you with 1 item when you fall behind that is why avoiding deaths is pretty much impossible unless you stay at base.
There is nothing wrong with a support 1v1ing an ADC in the early game.
: Sorry but I play with the low eloers and during the "season" they are generally fine. After the season is over, they literally begin trolling whenever a single negative thing is said to them, or just once they've decided the game is over. They don't even try to hide it. MAJOR difference in play right now and say in July. A lot of the things Riot did to the early game for this season actually slow things down: -Less Plate Gold. -Less Support Mana and damage. -Slower impact of junglers. They've done almost nothing to enhance the offensive nature of early game.
EXP is the number one deciding factor in strength. Diving top lane with your jungler and denying the enemy laner 3 waves will give you an easy two level lead as you can continue denying them exp and gold for the entire rest of the game.
: Personal research about inting people
Pro tip if you want to get your honor back. Just play 3 or so games twice a week in premade normal games. You can get from honor 1 to 2 in a month doing this. Honor 0 to 2 takes about 3 months.
: The last girl Yordle was released nearly 8 years ago. We need more :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:21:41.733+0000) > > If we look at high elo then tanks aside from Ornn all sits at lowish pickrates 2-3% but like Ornn they all tend to have 52 to 55% winrate on average......in my eyes it looks like this is a pretty good time to main a tank? > > Although i will keep inting on Irelia until i figure out how to not do that. At the very least Poppy and Ornn shouldn’t have issues coming back. Kelpto got deleted and conq lost it’s true damage.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:45:18.969+0000) > > At the very least Poppy and Ornn shouldn’t have issues coming back. > > Kelpto got deleted and conq lost it’s true damage. Neither of those are why solo lane tanks are not viable, they are actually less viable than last season. Tanks will currently don't and never will beat bruisers 1v1 unless they are fed and even then it's iffy. Conqueror no longer having true damage doesn't change that. Plus this season your solo laners have to be your carries due to EXP changes so picking a solo lane tank is just not in your best interest.
Arammus (EUW)
: problem is theres some fed ad top/midlaner who will just destroy me even if i have 300 armor and 3k hp.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RMW7qx8Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:18:44.217+0000) > > problem is theres some fed ad top/midlaner who will just destroy me even if i have 300 armor and 3k hp. You mean AP right? https://youtu.be/utXiw00N-sc
: Me sitting here missing adc {{champion:104}}
Me sitting here missing jungle{{champion:104}} champion is not playable in s10
GenoXx (NA)
: So Riot Forge was made....
I want a LoL open world MMO.
: Best champions to carry game with? (Newer player)
Nasus is a troll pick. I recommend {{champion:82}} He can 1v3 pretty easily if you are ahead.
Exibir mais

LightswornLance

Nível 61 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão