Bulshlaka (EUW)
: the game was a 2v2 i doubt ekko would have been able to kill both teemo and noc on his own with you supporting him so no you didn't lose because you weren't a tank you lost because your naut left vayne was complete deadweight and zed was inting it one thing you can get out of this is that you could have played a lot better and were in a position to 1v9 it even with all the things i mentioned above if you cs'd better like if you had 200 instead of 100 farm you would have won that game
> [{quoted}](name=Bulshlaka,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=a9UPjG01,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-28T17:45:12.511+0000) > > the game was a 2v2 i doubt ekko would have been able to kill both teemo and noc on his own with you supporting him > > so no you didn't lose because you weren't a tank > you lost because your naut left vayne was complete deadweight and zed was inting it > > one thing you can get out of this is that you could have played a lot better and were in a position to 1v9 it even with all the things i mentioned above > if you cs'd better like if you had 200 instead of 100 farm you would have won that game yeah, i geuss i could have done better on my CS. I'm trying to work on that. i have a bad habit of roaming too much and not getting CS in the later stages of the game
Comentários de Rioters
Adonon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EYAcwn6I,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2020-01-22T15:55:16.458+0000) > > She's under 18 for crying out loud. > > Keep your dirty minds away from her. Do you have a source for that? I'm not well read on the lore, so, outside of the obvious, I don't know much about the age of each champ. Her clockwork body looks like an adult.
> [{quoted}](name=Adonon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EYAcwn6I,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2020-01-22T16:09:23.826+0000) > > Do you have a source for that? I'm not well read on the lore, so, outside of the obvious, I don't know much about the age of each champ. Her clockwork body looks like an adult. She was specifically stated to be a CHILD in the lore last i checked. Never explicitly said the age, But I'm geussing 15-16.
Adonon (NA)
: Why is there no sexy Orianna skin?
She's under 18 for crying out loud. Keep your dirty minds away from her.
afmghost (NA)
: Why is there no sexy Rek'sai skin?
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} No
SSmotzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=bVYdhkXA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T23:23:07.776+0000) > > ok, fine. i overlooked that. > > but this rework concept is simply overloaded. taunting is a gameplay ability? 6 different levels of reward for W? this is very obviously overloaded? Define overloaded please.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=bVYdhkXA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T17:10:45.896+0000) > > Define overloaded please. Overloaded: having so many mechanics that the complexity is in simply keeping track of everything. For example: Akali used to have: Heal, True stealth, 4 dashes, Massive damage, energy restoration, a stun, a slow, and 2 movement speed buffs. Sylas used to have: High damage, Massive healing, a shield, 3 dashes, a stun, a slow, 2 AOE damaging abilities, and Ultimate stealing. This Concept has: 5 abilities (SInce his Taunt does something), High damage, Taunt, scilence ( which is redundent since they're taunted during the scilence), movment speed buff, attack speed buff, healing reduction, bonus gold, true vision, true damage, massive damage reduction and tenacity rarely (Which should not be even in there. its just adding another factor to keep track of), knockback, dash, global ult that deals massive damage. also, the second cast of his E would be nearly useless, since it would put you RIGHT next to the enemy, which unless your are absurdly fed means they get to unload their entire combo on you.
SSmotzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=bVYdhkXA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T22:14:10.431+0000) > > yeah, i dont think giving him 99% damage resistence is a good idea. You do realize that it isn't simply just pressing W. Most people who main Draven would probably never get to activate DDDraven!!! This would probably be one of the hardest achievements to get in the eternals system. Also it's literally for half a second.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=bVYdhkXA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T22:17:36.231+0000) > > You do realize that it isn't simply just pressing W. > > Most people who main Draven would probably never get to activate DDDraven!!! This would probably be one of the hardest achievements to get in the eternals system. > > Also it's literally for half a second. ok, fine. i overlooked that. but this rework concept is simply overloaded. taunting is a gameplay ability? 6 different levels of reward for W? this is very obviously overloaded?
SSmotzer (NA)
: [Rework Concept] Draven, the Glorious Executioner
yeah, i dont think giving him 99% damage resistence is a good idea.
: Aatrox's Current State
Just buff him. thats all i want
: Fiddlesticks dev blog, it's... it's beautiful
Congratulations, this thread popped up when I searched "league of legends news", right next to the real news outlets. You're on google.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:54:08.948+0000) > > __ > Fawn. As in deer. as in not goat, which is what the image appears to be. Faun, as in saytr?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T23:15:03.725+0000) > > Faun, as in saytr? no, faun as in deer. infant goats (which saytrs are based off of) are called kids
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:21:45.421+0000) > > sorry to break your heart, but this art is from legends of runeterra. This probably isnt the new champion You realize Riot said in a video released today that there is a new champion coming out over the summer that is a jungler and is to "fawn" over. Even if the new champion isn't the exact same person as the card, they could very well be the same species (and probably will be)
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:45:59.534+0000) > > You realize Riot said in a video released today that there is a new champion coming out over the summer that is a jungler and is to "fawn" over. Even if the new champion isn't the exact same person as the card, they could very well be the same species (and probably will be) __ Fawn. As in deer. as in not goat, which is what the image appears to be.
HalexUwU (NA)
: Setts calling card is unfair for supports
why would you even want sett? cause thats what it gives you
Lewanor (NA)
: Champions in Season 2020
I really am hoping that the masked character is a darkin. A darkin mask that posseses you when you put it on. How cool would that be. Plus we havn't had a new darkin since Kayn.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:14:03.718+0000) > > Ummm, thats a legends of runterra card art. I know for a fact that thats greenglade caretaker > https://lor.mobalytics.gg/cards/01IO019 > > very funny. this isn't the new champ. Almost like they said that in the title?
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2020-01-14T22:20:57.071+0000) > > Almost like they said that in the title? No, they said "Runeterra", Not "Legends of Runeterra" there is a difference
: After all this time we are getting A NEW JG LETS FUCKING GO. She looks like a assassin but I can't imagine a another jg like we have enough of them. So hoping mage. But I'm pretty sure it's a assassin jg.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nhOcHjgb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:44:10.788+0000) > > After all this time we are getting A NEW JG LETS FUCKING GO. > > She looks like a assassin but I can't imagine a another jg like we have enough of them. So hoping mage. But I'm pretty sure it's a assassin jg. sorry to break your heart, but this art is from legends of runeterra. This probably isnt the new champion
: Meet your new Jungler - No name yet, but this is artwork from Runeterra
Ummm, thats a legends of runterra card art. I know for a fact that thats greenglade caretaker https://lor.mobalytics.gg/cards/01IO019 very funny. this isn't the new champ.
: They have an entire comic series where Sylas kicks their ass with the king somehow dying behind everyone's backs. Even if you choose to ignore the cinematic, Demacia is incompetent af.
> [{quoted}](name=HazeVictory,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BGJlcuRQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T19:12:36.696+0000) > > They have an entire comic series where Sylas kicks their ass with the king somehow dying behind everyone's backs. > > Even if you choose to ignore the cinematic, Demacia is incompetent af. Everyone is still wondering who killed the king. Knowing riot, We'll never know.
: I just wanted to tell riot. "high noon ashe and how much i hate her"
Ah, so you have negative hate. ngl thats kinda wierd, but I'm not one to judge. you do you.
: Who was that used for? Also I'm 100% sure the people writing the patch notes have 0 clue wtf they're saying like the amount of bs and pointlessness they put into them is amazing. Like we get fucking jokes where the reason is in patch notes THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QERsv8N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-08T03:02:29.154+0000) > > Who was that used for? > > Also I'm 100% sure the people writing the patch notes have 0 clue wtf they're saying like the amount of bs and pointlessness they put into them is amazing. Like we get fucking jokes where the reason is in patch notes THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. Azir of all champs. Like, the dude is High Elo squared. No need to shove him in our faces.
: 2020 Skins I would love to see
No, no, no, no. We need a Dragonlord Aatrox skin based off of Smaug and Nicol bolas. Just THINK about it. Its perfect. And imagine if riot made it an ultimate skin {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2020-01-03T19:51:18.084+0000) > > * From what we have seen of Cait, she seems to be firmly in the Hero Catagory. > * The new story seems to show that VI is trying to put a handle on her Violent tendancies. The Fact that Cait was able to convince her to not Kill Urgot when it seemed the best course of action shows this. Hell, I would have killed urgot if i was in her shoes. So that shows Definite Improvement. > * Ekko's New game seems to show him definitly going into "Hero" territory. But until then I geuss we can still Assume him to be neutral. > * Warwick will be cast as the villain for most of his stories, As His First Apearance to most is a crazed Violent Monster. Hes the type of villan that has a tragic backstory. Think Agent Black, Hes A bad guy, But you can't help but feel bad for him because of how much life has screwed him over. Also, his Killling Is driven by his Craze for blood, Especially those who have spilled it, rather than any sort of concious Descision. > * Viktor and Jayce have a complicated Plotline. I'm gonna leave that be for now. They both are pretty morally grey. > * The closest character i can compare Camile to is Elro From Iconoclasts. They both are Willing to kill anyone to further their goals, and are very petty about it. Camile kills her oponenents out of spite once shes done with them, while Elro Murdered both Lawrence and Grey When they were either unnable or unwilling to hurt him. Their personalities are pretty close, and Elro is Considered by most of the Iconoclast community to be a villain protagonist. > * Urgot is Probably one of the Most Pure Samples of Villain we have. His Twisted idea of "Strength" is so warped that he is Practiclly an Anarchist. He Straight up killed the voice because he brought him Hextech Crystals. Because he thought that they would just end up like the piltovans. The Dude could have just said "This is a bad idea" and left it. Instead, he Murdered the voice and countless other people. He Leads a cult, who he cares very little about, and wants to destroy the whole city. one of his quotes is even "Where will they Run when the whole city burns?". He wants to destoy the city. thats Very Clearly Villanous Behavior. Warwick is in no way a villain. He is not malicious and even gave up on a life of crime. Now he just hunts down and eliminates the worst of the worst in Zaun (which while violent and dark) is what most people who have been hurt by these fiends would call justice. Warwick is an anti-hero in my book.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2020-01-07T15:21:33.802+0000) > > Warwick is in no way a villain. He is not malicious and even gave up on a life of crime. Now he just hunts down and eliminates the worst of the worst in Zaun (which while violent and dark) is what most people who have been hurt by these fiends would call justice. Warwick is an anti-hero in my book. Thats not what i was saying. I was saying that most stories about him will cast him as the villain. From the Perspective of the protagonist, he will likely be a villain. That dosn't mean he actually is one. I agree with you that he fits in the Anti-hero catagory.
: Only Urgot has shown that kind of process and even then, what if he planned on being captured after all? Before that happened, Urgot talked about raiding Piltover next and spreading his philosophy there. Also, he may even be planning on breaking out of Piltover's prison to create a revolution just like what he did back in Zaun.
> [{quoted}](name=Pyronaaxa,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T02:53:34.547+0000) > > Only Urgot has shown that kind of process and even then, what if he planned on being captured after all? Before that happened, Urgot talked about raiding Piltover next and spreading his philosophy there. > > Also, he may even be planning on breaking out of Piltover's prison to create a revolution just like what he did back in Zaun. I'm just saying that it seems that riot is going into that direction. there havn't been that many recent piltover/zaun stories (Just this one i think), so its a bit too early to tell. this is just my impression from this story.
: I'll see for that! Downside is that it's a very long song :D
> [{quoted}](name=NightWind42,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Erf5pjy3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T04:43:54.935+0000) > > I'll see for that! Downside is that it's a very long song :D You could just do the first part (the part without the screaming monster) if its too much. the first part is only 1:36 long, so that should be more reasonable
: I made Ornn and Malphite play the Thwomp Volcano theme, from Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
You should do Moonlight from Iconoclasts (Not sure which champs, Maybe Camile?) You could officially be the first person to ever remix that song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvcJM_4u_Y
: This trope can literally be applied to any region. Any game lore to be exact. Demacia, Noxus, Ionia, and Bilgewater etc. It's not as if Riot wants to push that kind of trope. It's just that's how people will always see it that way.
> [{quoted}](name=Pyronaaxa,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-04T00:05:49.482+0000) > > This trope can literally be applied to any region. Any game lore to be exact. > > Demacia, Noxus, Ionia, and Bilgewater etc. > > It's not as if Riot wants to push that kind of trope. It's just that's how people will always see it that way. Thats not what i meant. Yes you can apply the Heros Vs. Villains Trope to anything. What i was going for was more the 'VIllain has plan --> Hero Foils Plan --> Villain Goes to another plan" style usually seen in comic books. Urgot being described as "A spider waiting patientlly in his web" really struck me as this. Most of the rest of runeterra focuses more on larger plans, rather than the smaller scale plans usually seen in comic books.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T01:50:03.488+0000) > > Yeah, Nocturne is a little overtuned (ok, hes actually very Powerful). but there are fewer games at ALL ranks this patch. Probably because of Hollidays. My point is that those stats are essentially meaningless relative to the state of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T23:19:15.579+0000) > > My point is that those stats are essentially meaningless relative to the state of the game. Okay, Looking at Last patches stats: Challanger: 51% Grandmaster: 51% Masters: 54% Diamond: 50% You have to go to Platninium before she starts having a below 50% winrate.
: I respectfully disagree. I believe most of these characters are neither hero, nor villain. * Caitlyn has very little characterization in regards to her ideals. Working in the police is certainly heroic, so it makes sense chalking her up as a hero. * Vi's tendency to excessive violence removes her from the hero category for me. You wouldn't call a cop who physically injures already captured suspects a hero. * Ekko is just a teenager. He's a good kid, but everything we've seen him do was for his own sake or basic human decency (like not letting a friend fall to his death). In my opinion he wasn't exposed to a situation that could make him a hero yet. * Jayce has serious character flaws. He killed multiple innocent people in Zaun, and Victor got all the blame. He's showing heroic traits, but his arrogance causes him to dip into being a villain occasionally. In the end, I think he's neither. * Twitch, Mundo, and Jinx I agree with, although it needs to be said that I don't believe any of them is innately evil. * Warwick is definitely not a villain. He gave up on his life of crime and even after his transformation tries to use his predicament for the good of the people via some vigilante justice. Not a hero either, since he's willingly endangering innocent people or even killing them when he loses control. * Viktor is more of a hero with questionable ethics. He's trying to help humanity and isn't forcing anyone to share his ideals. * Camille has been talked about quite a lot already. I agree that she shows more villainous traits than heroic, but I don't think her actions are malicious enough to be considered a villain. But that's pretty subjective. * Urgot is a special case. I'd argue he is both villain and hero, just to different people. His actions are not for personal gain, but certainly not for the good of everyone either.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-03T13:14:19.376+0000) > > I respectfully disagree. I believe most of these characters are neither hero, nor villain. > > * Caitlyn has very little characterization in regards to her ideals. Working in the police is certainly heroic, so it makes sense chalking her up as a hero. > * Vi's tendency to excessive violence removes her from the hero category for me. You wouldn't call a cop who physically injures already captured suspects a hero. > * Ekko is just a teenager. He's a good kid, but everything we've seen him do was for his own sake or basic human decency (like not letting a friend fall to his death). In my opinion he wasn't exposed to a situation that could make him a hero yet. > * Jayce has serious character flaws. He killed multiple innocent people in Zaun, and Victor got all the blame. He's showing heroic traits, but his arrogance causes him to dip into being a villain occasionally. In the end, I think he's neither. > * Twitch, Mundo, and Jinx I agree with, although it needs to be said that I don't believe any of them is innately evil. > * Warwick is definitely not a villain. He gave up on his life of crime and even after his transformation tries to use his predicament for the good of the people via some vigilante justice. Not a hero either, since he's willingly endangering innocent people or even killing them when he loses control. > * Viktor is more of a hero with questionable ethics. He's trying to help humanity and isn't forcing anyone to share his ideals. > * Camille has been talked about quite a lot already. I agree that she shows more villainous traits than heroic, but I don't think her actions are malicious enough to be considered a villain. But that's pretty subjective. > * Urgot is a special case. I'd argue he is both villain and hero, just to different people. His actions are not for personal gain, but certainly not for the good of everyone either. * From what we have seen of Cait, she seems to be firmly in the Hero Catagory. * The new story seems to show that VI is trying to put a handle on her Violent tendancies. The Fact that Cait was able to convince her to not Kill Urgot when it seemed the best course of action shows this. Hell, I would have killed urgot if i was in her shoes. So that shows Definite Improvement. * Ekko's New game seems to show him definitly going into "Hero" territory. But until then I geuss we can still Assume him to be neutral. * Warwick will be cast as the villain for most of his stories, As His First Apearance to most is a crazed Violent Monster. Hes the type of villan that has a tragic backstory. Think Agent Black, Hes A bad guy, But you can't help but feel bad for him because of how much life has screwed him over. Also, his Killling Is driven by his Craze for blood, Especially those who have spilled it, rather than any sort of concious Descision. * Viktor and Jayce have a complicated Plotline. I'm gonna leave that be for now. They both are pretty morally grey. * The closest character i can compare Camile to is Elro From Iconoclasts. They both are Willing to kill anyone to further their goals, and are very petty about it. Camile kills her oponenents out of spite once shes done with them, while Elro Murdered both Lawrence and Grey When they were either unnable or unwilling to hurt him. Their personalities are pretty close, and Elro is Considered by most of the Iconoclast community to be a villain protagonist. * Urgot is Probably one of the Most Pure Samples of Villain we have. His Twisted idea of "Strength" is so warped that he is Practiclly an Anarchist. He Straight up killed the voice because he brought him Hextech Crystals. Because he thought that they would just end up like the piltovans. The Dude could have just said "This is a bad idea" and left it. Instead, he Murdered the voice and countless other people. He Leads a cult, who he cares very little about, and wants to destroy the whole city. one of his quotes is even "Where will they Run when the whole city burns?". He wants to destoy the city. thats Very Clearly Villanous Behavior.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Atgo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2020-01-03T16:36:27.239+0000) > > No one pays Camille to do her job, her lore doesnt say that anywhere. And also, you have to think of what "threat to her clan" means to her, it can extend to people that would be considered innocent. Her bio even notes this: > > Would it be heroic to murder someone from another clan who's trying to improve Hextech crystals production? Or someone who's trying to diminish the abuse of workers on Hextech crystals factories? > > Some people can disagree that she's a villain and that's fine, but calling her "a hero who minds her own businnes" when her main goal is "securing her/her clan's power"(which is a definying trait of many villains) sound unfair to me. She has NEVER assasinated anyone else other than VILLAINS who are threatening to either the clan or Piltover/Zaun. The only difference is for one she does it for the sake of her clan, the other one is her payed task.
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2020-01-03T16:51:59.136+0000) > > She has NEVER assasinated anyone else other than VILLAINS who are threatening to either the clan or Piltover/Zaun. > The only difference is for one she does it for the sake of her clan, the other one is her payed task. We honestly don't have enough information to say. Considering everything that we have been shown, it is safe to say that she would DEFINITLY go after the people mentioned above.
: Disagree with some stuff. Camille is not a villain for me, as others have pointed out. And Viktor is definitely not a villain, too. Viktor is simply misunderstood. He wants to help people and unlike many people want it you make believe (_cough_ Jayce _cough_), he will **not** do anything to you if you do not agree with an augmentation. Viktor wants to help humanity improve. If you let him, he will augment your body to make it more efficient. But if you don't want that, he will let you be. He is not a villain in the slightest. ________________ However, don't know if this is really something unique to Zaun and Piltover. You can make this differentiation between heroes and villains for many regions in my opinion...
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-03T10:53:40.384+0000) > > Disagree with some stuff. > Camille is not a villain for me, as others have pointed out. And Viktor is definitely not a villain, too. Viktor is simply misunderstood. He wants to help people and unlike many people want it you make believe (_cough_ Jayce _cough_), he will **not** do anything to you if you do not agree with an augmentation. > > Viktor wants to help humanity improve. If you let him, he will augment your body to make it more efficient. But if you don't want that, he will let you be. He is not a villain in the slightest. > > ________________ > > However, don't know if this is really something unique to Zaun and Piltover. You can make this differentiation between heroes and villains for many regions in my opinion... I was thinking More in the Case of stories. In most cases it will probably be the Heros Group versus the Villans group. the Jayce Vs. Viktor Storyline is complicated, So I'm gonna leave that be. Well Outlineing Heros/Villan will work for any reigon, I fell the more "Villan Has plan. Villan Puts plan into action. Hero shows up and stops plan" type of storyling most often seen in Superhero/Supervillan stories. Camile Is VERY close to being a villain, as she shows no concern for anything other than keeping her house in power. If that means saving the city, She will do that. If it means Slaughtering Thousands of innocents, She will do that. Considering how the current Story Is shaping up, I feel confident Putting her into the villan catagory.
: Return Spear of Shojin
yeah no. Actually get good at the cahmp rather than abusing an overpower item. Seriously, do you want Permastun Jax-Riven-Renekton Back?
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Camille isn't a villain WTF. She's a hero who minds her own business by protecting her own clan, the only when she does the city jobs for Piltover and Zaun is either when she is paid to do so or when they are threatening her own clan. What on earth is villanous and evil about that? Did you at least try reading her stories till the end...
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-03T03:27:09.696+0000) > > Camille isn't a villain WTF. > > She's a hero who minds her own business by protecting her own clan, the only when she does the city jobs for Piltover and Zaun is either when she is paid to do so or when they are threatening her own clan. > > What on earth is villanous and evil about that? Did you at least try reading her stories till the end... From what I've seen, All she ever Does is "Keep my House in power". By any means avalible. She dosn't care about anyone outside of her clan, and happily kills them to further her goals. If you are getting in the way of her house, she will kill you. Thats Pretty Close to villanous.
Shmeeve (NA)
: I wouldn't consider camille a villain entirely...
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-03T02:16:48.926+0000) > > I wouldn't consider camille a villain entirely... She murders Countless People to Keep her Idealized version of the "Perfect Balance" (really, its Just the Ferros's At the top of the Food Chain). Yeah, shes Pretty close to a villan. at best shes Chaotic Neutral.
: Can't believe you forgot Jayce, he's literally Tony Stark with a hammer instead of a suit
> [{quoted}](name=HonestJohnTheCon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vU9ekTeA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-03T03:02:14.100+0000) > > Can't believe you forgot Jayce, he's literally Tony Stark with a hammer instead of a suit *Facepalm* Yeah, And Viktor too. Gonna add those
: Aatrox skin idea
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Honestly, i am sick of this "ReVeRt aAtRoX" nonsese, but since this is advocating for a traditional skin im gonna let it slide. Most of his Voicelines for Long Moving are reminiscent of his old voicelines. So there. Also, his old Model Had several Structural flaws, so If they made a traditional Skin it would probably be banned in competitive like Steel leigon lux.
Jacksin (OCE)
: Which League of Legends champion has my hand writing?
Tbh, that seems like vi. I have no idea why.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T01:13:36.558+0000) > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=challenger Ok fair, Riven displays a 58% winrate in challenger over **200 games**. Definitely means she's op. Then look at Diamond+ (the data that actually sorta matters, but doesn't reflect anyone in this post) and she's already dropped to 51%. Riven has always been a champ where her very dedicated mains inflate her winrate. 51% wr for the skilled players is considered pretty balanced. Nocturne has a 64% winrate in challenger on the same site, he _must be_ overwhelming in game. Even at Plat+ he has 52%, higher than Riven. I'd doubt anyone is actually calling him OP.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T21:00:24.142+0000) > > Ok fair, Riven displays a 58% winrate in challenger over **200 games**. Definitely means she's op. > > Then look at Diamond+ (the data that actually sorta matters, but doesn't reflect anyone in this post) and she's already dropped to 51%. Riven has always been a champ where her very dedicated mains inflate her winrate. 51% wr for the skilled players is considered pretty balanced. > > Nocturne has a 64% winrate in challenger on the same site, he _must be_ overwhelming in game. Even at Plat+ he has 52%, higher than Riven. I'd doubt anyone is actually calling him OP. Yeah, Nocturne is a little overtuned (ok, hes actually very Powerful). but there are fewer games at ALL ranks this patch. Probably because of Hollidays.
Comentários de Rioters
: Question: Are there any adcs that are "Jungleable"?
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:57:01.555+0000) > > 58% winrate in challanger, 54% winrate in grandmasters, 49% winrate in masters. Dosn't seem "Disapointingly Low" or "Barely Viable" Source? Riven doesn't have over a 50% on a single site at basically any elo.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-31T21:08:17.357+0000) > > Source? Riven doesn't have over a 50% on a single site at basically any elo. https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=challenger
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=0008000800000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:58:40.690+0000) > > Actually no, he just E'd Away from My Q and Killed me with his ult while i was unnable to do anything. his ult is a linear skillshot you just walk out of it, or dash since you have a few of those
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=00080008000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T21:19:36.378+0000) > > his ult is a linear skillshot you just walk out of it, or dash since you have a few of those You do realize he can move while ulting right? My dash was on CD because i had used it to try and Q him, and My ult MS was running out. So no, i could not just walk out of it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=00080008,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:37:36.844+0000) > > Wow. You really are blind. I've been 15/0 on Aatrox, and the 7/2 Lucien Murders me. Bruisers are undeniably the weakest class in the game right now. And yet you claim that they're Better than ADC's. What a joke. Your items are cheaper, you have another player to help you out, and you get to be the best late game class. And yet you say that you're a weak class. "Super Greedy" my *** You literally missed every skill if he won that
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=000800080000,timestamp=2019-12-29T20:42:38.189+0000) > > You literally missed every skill if he won that Actually no, he just E'd Away from My Q and Killed me with his ult while i was unnable to do anything.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-29T01:59:17.842+0000) > > Annnnnnnnnnnd, More Hashinhsin hate. He has never (As far as i know) said that Riven is 0 skill. he has said that she is not the Absurdly high-skill champ that most people think shes is. As he has said MULTIPLE TIMES, Most "Hard" champs have a gimmick that once you learn, improves your skill on the champ considerably. For Riven, thats Animation Canceling. This is obviously something that Hashinshin has not mastered yet. Ahd his points are compleatly valid. Why should Riven be able to ignore the basic rules of league of legends? Of course, these trash Riven mains on the boards will stand by thier Broken Champ. THe fact that Riven is still viable despite most bruisers being akin to troll picks should speak for itself. Riven _is barely_ viable. Her winrate is disappointingly low across all elos for how amazingly mobile and high damage everyone insists she is. She's one of the worse bruisers imo for lane phase. 99% of the time I play her I'm confident I could've picked Darius/Morde/Renekton/Garen and done the same thing at lower risk. The biggest difference with Riven? Boy is she a LOT more fun.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-29T17:15:23.240+0000) > > Riven _is barely_ viable. Her winrate is disappointingly low across all elos for how amazingly mobile and high damage everyone insists she is. She's one of the worse bruisers imo for lane phase. > > 99% of the time I play her I'm confident I could've picked Darius/Morde/Renekton/Garen and done the same thing at lower risk. The biggest difference with Riven? Boy is she a LOT more fun. 58% winrate in challanger, 54% winrate in grandmasters, 49% winrate in masters. Dosn't seem "Disapointingly Low" or "Barely Viable"
: Because if we don't play super greedy we lose. ADC is the only role in the game besides some supports who can be 15/0 and be NOTHING like a 15/0 irelia or fiora or darius, we still die from everything and maybe can 3-4 shot squishy stuff but not tanks we are the only balanced role in the game right now with a clear strength and weakness, and even when we're fed, anyone who's good at irelia will carry harder even if they're losing harder
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3lbuFOmV,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-27T05:46:15.097+0000) > > Because if we don't play super greedy we lose. > > ADC is the only role in the game besides some supports who can be 15/0 and be NOTHING like a 15/0 irelia or fiora or darius, we still die from everything and maybe can 3-4 shot squishy stuff but not tanks > > we are the only balanced role in the game right now with a clear strength and weakness, and even when we're fed, anyone who's good at irelia will carry harder even if they're losing harder Wow. You really are blind. I've been 15/0 on Aatrox, and the 7/2 Lucien Murders me. Bruisers are undeniably the weakest class in the game right now. And yet you claim that they're Better than ADC's. What a joke. Your items are cheaper, you have another player to help you out, and you get to be the best late game class. And yet you say that you're a weak class. "Super Greedy" my ***
: if you consider how aatrox is basically nothing at all like the original, reworking all the old champions would be just like adding new ones, and it would be a much better thing for the game, but financially it doesnt make as much sense since alot of ppl already have the champions and skins
> [{quoted}](name=FakeGravity,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EreOA8WO,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-12-28T23:14:16.618+0000) > > if you consider how aatrox is basically nothing at all like the original, reworking all the old champions would be just like adding new ones, and it would be a much better thing for the game, but financially it doesnt make as much sense since alot of ppl already have the champions and skins Hmmmm, A Lane Bully that Drain tanks with auto's --> A lane Bully that Drain tanks using abilities. "Nothing like the original" huh?
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: He says it every time he talks about Riven. Even I heard it at least 10 times without being his viewer. Also he said Riven is the easiest toplaner in the game. Your hearing must be very selective. Btw, I hate liars in general. I don't hate him more than other liars.
> [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tyBAres,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-29T02:14:43.030+0000) > > He says it every time he talks about Riven. Even I heard it at least 10 times without being his viewer. Also he said Riven is the easiest toplaner in the game. Your hearing must be very selective. > > Btw, I hate liars in general. I don't hate him more than other liars. I for one have never heard him say that Riven is the easist champion in the game. At this point it is clear that neither of us is going to change the others mind. We will have to agree to disagree on this subject.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Hashinshin proving Riven is idiot proof. (LOL RIVEN SKILL)
Annnnnnnnnnnd, More Hashinhsin hate. He has never (As far as i know) said that Riven is 0 skill. he has said that she is not the Absurdly high-skill champ that most people think shes is. As he has said MULTIPLE TIMES, Most "Hard" champs have a gimmick that once you learn, improves your skill on the champ considerably. For Riven, thats Animation Canceling. This is obviously something that Hashinshin has not mastered yet. Ahd his points are compleatly valid. Why should Riven be able to ignore the basic rules of league of legends? Of course, these trash Riven mains on the boards will stand by thier Broken Champ. THe fact that Riven is still viable despite most bruisers being akin to troll picks should speak for itself.
: Don't ban Sett when he comes out
: Ildhaurg
its HEAVLY implied that thats Tryndamere's God. The one that his Bro's Mistook Aatrox for and Got murdered. Of course, I'm Still a bit sore to how similar that name is to Ilharg, MTG's Boar god.
: If you could ban ONE champion from the game...
Exibir mais

Lord Zeta 1313

Nível 106 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão