Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LotusMoves,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:14:39.574+0000) > > I never heard anything about them not banning inters ... But man I love league as much as you do. I was under the impression that dc would be alot worse then trying to do something in lane I had a horrible matchup and played like crap I have no problem admiring that but a non ranked game lose my account... I never have broken the rules... Like for real I've seen people legit running it down mid lol. Dont take this personally, its just that Riot is very careful about banning people for playing poorly. So im inclined to believe that you did feed on purpose, out of frustration or whatever, the reason doesn't matter really. But for you to actually get punished for it, I'm gonna lean towards you being guilty of it (on top of the evidence, like dying 7 times in the first 8 minutes of a game, wtf?). If you truly tried your best and still got banned, then I'm really sorry. That must REAALLLYYY piss you off, I know it would fester in me and enrage me.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:25:10.153+0000) > > Dont take this personally, its just that Riot is very careful about banning people for playing poorly. So im inclined to believe that you did feed on purpose, out of frustration or whatever, the reason doesn't matter really. But for you to actually get punished for it, I'm gonna lean towards you being guilty of it (on top of the evidence, like dying 7 times in the first 8 minutes of a game, wtf?). If you truly tried your best and still got banned, then I'm really sorry. That must REAALLLYYY piss you off, I know it would fester in me and enrage me. I'm annoyed yes (who wouldn't be) but at the core of it I love league and I will be truly heart broken if something like this happens again one crap game and I lose my account forever... I've had my account for 7+ years... I love league so much ... I don't understand... If this was ranked I could more understand if I was saying inappropriate things I would understand (ironically enough the others in the game were 😂) but the thought of losing my account for life for trying to play a garen into a vayne.. if I had know it was going to be vayne I would have doged and just waited the 6 minutes but I wasn't going to DC... I honestly want to know what should I have done.. I wasn't going to take mid or bots cs I couldn't get my cs without dying (obviously) should I have DC... Is that less of a punishment?
rujitra (NA)
: You played with fire, thinking you were invincible. You’ve been burned. Consider yourself very lucky it wasn’t a permanent ban.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:09:44.164+0000) > > You played with fire, thinking you were invincible. > > You’ve been burned. > > Consider yourself very lucky it wasn’t a permanent ban. I had a garbage game and played like shit non ranked you think I should have been perma banned?
Tele II (NA)
: Wow Riot is cracking down on the inters. Third thread of it that I've read today. Good. Next time you feel like youre going to "stop trying", yes, just disconnect. Intentionally feeding the enemy does more damage than you just being gone. Also, you risk losing your account by inting, as you now see. Maybe you just believed all the hype from people who say Riot does nothing about inters, but clearly, they do and I'm loving it. Since Inting is considered the worst offense in league, they escalate it to a 14 day ban the first time. Yes you are at risk of a permaban next time. Definitely dont break the rules anymore, because even a mild offense will now cost you your account. Toxicity doesnt seem to be a problem for you, so I wouldnt worry too much about it. Just stay neutral or positive in chat, dont grief/int/troll, and you'll be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:09:04.540+0000) > > Wow Riot is cracking down on the inters. Third thread of it that I've read today. Good. Next time you feel like youre going to "stop trying", yes, just disconnect. Intentionally feeding the enemy does more damage than you just being gone. Also, you risk losing your account by inting, as you now see. Maybe you just believed all the hype from people who say Riot does nothing about inters, but clearly, they do and I'm loving it. > > Since Inting is considered the worst offense in league, they escalate it to a 14 day ban the first time. Yes you are at risk of a permaban next time. Definitely dont break the rules anymore, because even a mild offense will now cost you your account. I never heard anything about them not banning inters ... But man I love league as much as you do. I was under the impression that dc would be alot worse then trying to do something in lane I had a horrible matchup and played like crap I have no problem admiring that but a non ranked game lose my account... I never have broken the rules... Like for real I've seen people legit running it down mid lol.
: thats not the only game there are multiple games with double digit deaths and no kills/asst then you have games you hard carry. i mean shit i have bad games but i dont go 0-16
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:01:39.713+0000) > > thats not the only game there are multiple games with double digit deaths and no kills/asst > > then you have games you hard carry. > > i mean shit i have bad games but i dont go 0-16 I agree with this but me going 0-16 in a non ranked game and not being lewd or toxic in chat means a 14 day ban from my understanding if this happens again I'm perma banned I love league I just want to play....
Zardo (NA)
: If you weren't inting(which honestly is possible, the guy was playing garen into vayne and lost early, it's super hard to come back from that), i'd see if I could request a human in the support ticket or try to do a live chat with support.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-30T01:57:01.969+0000) > > If you weren't inting(which honestly is possible, the guy was playing garen into vayne and lost early, it's super hard to come back from that), i'd see if I could request a human in the support ticket or try to do a live chat with support. This I have done I'm just kinda shocked it says 7 times in the last 20 I haven't played ranked in over a year and the yaso on my team was toxic and rakan was asking inappropriate questions but I assume they both reported me.. but I assume because I didn't report them they get no punishment? I just don't quite understand the report system
: Because why would they chat ban you for inting in game? And before you say you werent inting you had 16 deaths with 0 kill participation, so dont even try to go down that route. You never left top lane a single time. Game doesnt start till 2 mins (with minion waves hitting top) doesnt look like an invade happened where you died. So within 18 minutes you died 16 times. You have a death timer (5-30 seconds) + the time it takes to run back to lane (20 seconds) = at best 25 second timer each time you die and you were dying early every 40 seconds roughly. That means you're dying within 15 seconds of reaching lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-30T01:53:22.618+0000) > > Because why would they chat ban you for inting in game? > > And before you say you werent inting you had 16 deaths with 0 kill participation, so dont even try to go down that route. You never left top lane a single time. > > Game doesnt start till 2 mins (with minion waves hitting top) doesnt look like an invade happened where you died. So within 18 minutes you died 16 times. You have a death timer (5-30 seconds) + the time it takes to run back to lane (20 seconds) = at best 25 second timer each time you die and you were dying early every 40 seconds roughly. That means you're dying within 15 seconds of reaching lane. I agree with that it didn't matter if I was under tower or trying to farm so I just tired to farm I wasn't going to DC and get reported for dcing I assumed with the way it was going we might as well ff 15 so a few times when he was low I ran right in just trying to get one kill figure we lost so if I got a kill I'd turn the game around.
: Inting is always an escalated two week ban, you skip chat restrictions when punished for it.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T01:38:09.779+0000) > > Inting is always an escalated two week ban, you skip chat restrictions when punished for it. I don't believe I was inting it sounds like I would have done better to DC....
: the garen 0-16 game you have 7 deaths in 8 mins you had to legit be running it down
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hQ3L3GQE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T01:40:13.638+0000) > > the garen 0-16 game you have 7 deaths in 8 mins > > you had to legit be running it down I was running down top lane for CS when I could under tower other times it didn't matter for real I feel like if I had dcd it would have been better I honestly didn't know what to do.
: Can you guys help me understand my suspension
Comentários de Rioters

LotusMoves

Nível 142 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão