: how does this make any sense, and even you're example has no correlation to the duo bit?
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zonytEZh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-03T08:51:30.455+0000) > > how does this make any sense, and even you're example has no correlation to the duo bit? It makes sense, you just didn't get it.
Comentários de Rioters
: Is there a way to get free RP?
Try over-wolf challenge when they have them, Dr Pepper wasn't long ago. You get a triple, win the game and share on facebook or twitter or whatever platform they choose around the event. Other ways would be to participate in other event from making guides, or stuff like that on popular sites from u.gg and other places. Discord events and give away, either way, those have low chances of winning since lots of people do it, but the overwolf has netted me over 100+ in skins over time. Good luck!
: Hey there! It is possible to get a Prestige Skin in a Hextech Chest! But would not go buy a bunch of chests to try to get a Prestige Skin as your chance of getting one is pretty low.
> [{quoted}](name=HeyItzSteve,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=Ti9u4EzJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T21:16:29.947+0000) > > Hey there! > > It is possible to get a Prestige Skin in a Hextech Chest! But would not go buy a bunch of chests to try to get a Prestige Skin as your chance of getting one is pretty low. Can you re-roll for a prestige skin after the event is over? or only available during the event for re-rolling? to clarify my question a bit more, my friend owns every skin and re-rolled the new prestige skin, i am maybe 80 skins away from unlocking everything. I am qat 1,900 tokens, i would rather spend it all on the chromas, emotes, borders than lose 1,000 tokens for the Vayne prestige edition, If i choose to skip it and down the road this year i own every skin, would i be able to re-roll for the vayne prestige or it'll be gone once the event is over? I understand you can re-roll it now, but i've seen comments about previous skins not being able to reroll after event unless it was fixed and i wasnt aware. Any accurate answer would help me decide easily.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: New Player Pack?
Will this ever expire? or if we want the icon we have to get it soon?
: Support local nonprofits with Dark Star Cho’Gath
Just for clarification the emote will never be given or be part of the bundle for those who have purchased the 2,500? correct? Edit: My friend is holding on to his 2019 RP and wants the 2500 bundle and doesn't have enough, does he have the chance of getting the border?
: I know a lot of you are pissed about the emote being separate, but come on, seriously? I would think that people would purchase these items/bundles in good faith because it goes to charity and goes in to supporting others. Yet, the only thing all of you can think about is why am I not getting this emote in the bundle. That just shows selfishness and shows that you are more concerned about what YOU get for giving. You may as well not give at all.
> [{quoted}](name=PhantomxDrive,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=2c1IJxT4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-13T22:33:07.087+0000) > > I know a lot of you are pissed about the emote being separate, but come on, seriously? I would think that people would purchase these items/bundles in good faith because it goes to charity and goes in to supporting others. Yet, the only thing all of you can think about is why am I not getting this emote in the bundle. That just shows selfishness and shows that you are more concerned about what YOU get for giving. You may as well not give at all. Whether you like it or not people want content, and it's available for them. Some people are selfish and some people want something in return and some simply want to help but can't fully afford a bundle, my friend for example has 2k rp but not 2.500 and would love the bundle but guess what? it's overpriced whether you like it nor, whether you want to accept it or not, i find your argument invalid because if an icon/skin was priced 20k RP you wouldn't say the same thing you're saying now, granted it isn't a big deal to most, but it does affect some people, people that want to be a part of it and help (Me personally i don't trust organizations that claim they support/help others if you donate to them as they most likely scam. However, this is different you get content and they get to donate now whether they're lying to me or not it won't matter as i did get content and i won't feel cheated. All i can do is trust and have faith in them). now my friend he can get the other bundle (1500) but he will lose out on the border, which will suck for him. Is he selfish for wanting a cool border? no, does it discourage him from buying the other bundle? maybe and maybe not, but you can't deny it doesn't affect people who want the border, you can't argue that some people will feel ripped off and you can't deny that some will be selfish and some simply want content. There is no selfless deed, and people are allowed to be selfish and voice their opinion. You have no right to tell them not give at all, but you have the right to criticize people just like we have the right to criticize you.
: Emotes and skins are actually redeemed by two different systems so we can't bundle them together at this time. We're working to combine the systems into one, but it's not quite there yet :(
> [{quoted}](name=Kushnood ,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=2c1IJxT4,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-07-13T21:04:50.361+0000) > > Emotes and skins are actually redeemed by two different systems so we can't bundle them together at this time. We're working to combine the systems into one, but it's not quite there yet :( So will the price be lowered by 600 so we can buy the emote alone?
: Hey everyone, just to clarify the emote caused some weird technical problems so we had to exclude it from the bundle. All of the items will be going away at the end of the campaign with only the DS Cho skin coming back as a loot exclusive.
> [{quoted}](name=Kushnood ,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=2c1IJxT4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-13T20:03:53.419+0000) > > Hey everyone, just to clarify the emote caused some weird technical problems so we had to exclude it from the bundle. All of the items will be going away at the end of the campaign with only the DS Cho skin coming back as a loot exclusive. can you clarify some more? does that mean it's removed due to tech issues and you'll receive it anyway when purchasing that bundle or what?
Stexe (NA)
: Exactly. It really should include the emote. It feels like it was an oversight that it isn't in the bundle. Also, they don't mention anything about the emote going away. > Afterward, the skin, icon, and border leave the shop. Dark Star Cho’Gath will eventually return as a Gemstone skin, but all other related content will only be available if purchased before August 10. Does that mean the emote is going away too? "All other related content" but no mention of emote leaving the shop. So confusing... they should have definitely just included the emote in the bundle and then it would have actually been semi-fair. Also, "in before it is for charity so they can charge whatever they want."
> [{quoted}](name=Stexe,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=2c1IJxT4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-13T19:07:08.687+0000) > > Exactly. It really should include the emote. It feels like it was an oversight that it isn't in the bundle. > > Also, they don't mention anything about the emote going away. > > Does that mean the emote is going away too? "All other related content" but no mention of emote leaving the shop. So confusing... they should have definitely just included the emote in the bundle and then it would have actually been semi-fair. > > Also, "in before it is for charity so they can charge whatever they want." Good point, i just noticed it too. I don't know if it'll stay and become part of the gem-stone bundle or be gone like they stated such as "other-related" content. I'm assuming everything else that isn't the skin, such as emotes, and icons will leave on August 10th. I hope it's an oversight as well since they did delay it months and months, probably another small mistake. maybe it isn't who knows. Either way it's their game, their choice.
: Support local nonprofits with Dark Star Cho’Gath
I understand this is for a good cause and all but costing 1k more RP for another icon+border without the emote in there is really expensive. compare to the skin being 1350 and with the icon is 1500 in the bundle, so going by that math another icon should be +250-350 and the border usually cost 150rp +600 for the emote is around 1k-1.1k rp for that bundle, so i don't know why the emote isn't in there.
: what's so frustrating is that the trolls get zero punishment, and some people...like me...only get to play 1-2 games a day if i'm lucky because the wife is always up my rear.......so this is personal time for me and it gets ruined by trolls who don't ever get punished so they continue to troll
> [{quoted}](name=ipwntyourface,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dL4W8LEW,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-27T04:33:59.028+0000) > > what's so frustrating is that the trolls get zero punishment, and some people...like me...only get to play 1-2 games a day if i'm lucky because the wife is always up my rear.......so this is personal time for me and it gets ruined by trolls who don't ever get punished so they continue to troll That is not true, they do get punished. You just wouldn't know about it, some of them try to find ways to "beat" the system and find loop-holes, but remember 1 report is enough to trigger a review from riot. Make sure to type everything you want them to pay attention to in the description box. I'm sorry you've had this experience and many players have suffered from this, I truly sympathize with you, there is nothing i can do for you but encourage you to be better, to keep your account safe. If you're feeling angry, frustrated, or have any negative emotion just take a deep breath and ask yourself if it's worth it, or simply just don't type it. Remember actual trolls come with the mind set of not caring about what you have to say/do, some even create such new accounts to trigger randoms players and baiting them into saying something they can report you for and get you punished, it is petty but that is what they do. I can't clarify what Garen is, and i can't stop you from feeling the way you feel. It truly sucks, just be glad it is 14 days and you get to keep your rewards if you were ranked last season. You'll be tempted to play or make a new account, you'll still feel frustrated in the next 14 days but you'll get through it, i do recommend trying to find the roots that you once had for this game in terms of fun in the next 14 days, find a certain group to play with, seek new friends, hobbies, just find positive things to do and think about. I wish you the best and i'm sorry you had to go through it. There is not much anyone can do for you, your only option is to reach out to riot support.
Chermorg (NA)
: You have a first amendment right to tell him whatever you want. Riot has their rights as an organization not part of the US government to ban, block, remove your access to services, restrict, or delete your account for whatever reasons they want. They elect to use their right to remove toxic players from the game. If he was misbehaving, which I am not judging at all, report him and his account will be investigated. Him misbehaving, *if he was*, still does not allow you to be toxic in game. You don't get to be toxic **period** in game - no matter what is going on around you. Please note that the next step after a 14 day ban is a permanent suspension of your League account with no transfer or refund of any content purchased prior. I encourage you to take these 14 days and really reflect on that and how your negative attitude is statistically proven to lose you more games. Instead of being toxic, why not try just being a force for good and positive in the game? You'll not only enjoy it more and win more games, but you'll avoid a permanent ban to boot!
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dL4W8LEW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-27T04:02:46.338+0000) > > You have a first amendment right to tell him whatever you want. Riot has their rights as an organization not part of the US government to ban, block, remove your access to services, restrict, or delete your account for whatever reasons they want. They elect to use their right to remove toxic players from the game. > > If he was misbehaving, which I am not judging at all, report him and his account will be investigated. Him misbehaving, *if he was*, still does not allow you to be toxic in game. You don't get to be toxic **period** in game - no matter what is going on around you. > > Please note that the next step after a 14 day ban is a permanent suspension of your League account with no transfer or refund of any content purchased prior. I encourage you to take these 14 days and really reflect on that and how your negative attitude is statistically proven to lose you more games. Instead of being toxic, why not try just being a force for good and positive in the game? You'll not only enjoy it more and win more games, but you'll avoid a permanent ban to boot! Hey, I apologize if this is random but since you recently replied. I would like to get your input on the ban situation. What is the difference between a person getting banned today for flaming, hate-speech, trolling, afking or whatever the reason is and someone who gets banned 3 months prior to the season ending? Is it fair for someone to lose their end of season reward after getting banned for the same reason as someone who gets banned a day, a month after or even 1 day before the "22nd OF August" Mark after the season ends? How come they don't lose their rewards? how come players who do lose their rewards and behave for the next 6-8 months aren't allowed to have a chance to apply for an appeal for their rewards? what is your thought on that issue? i'm genuinely curious and i'm new to this board thing, and i don't know where to ask/post/discuss about it. Frankly i don't even know how i got here, if you care to have a discussion i would love to get your input. ________________ As for the original poster, I understand your frustration. There is a lot of mentality to this game, people get provoked and baited into saying things everyday on this game. Some choose to mute, some choose to lash back, and some can't control it and yell back. Not everyone is perfect, and not everyone has the mental fortitude to keep quite, take the abuse and move on. With time and experience you'll get use to it and you'll improve, don't give up and keep trying to be positive. I once had a Warwick jungle follow me (I was a mid laner: Anvia) everywhere, because he claimed that i sucked and didn't deserve to win, my friends yelled at him but i told them to calm down and not stoop to his level. I have friends from all over the world, and with different culture and region background, there comes pride into not letting bullies step over you. Some are really strong mentally and can easily move on instantly, and mute you instantly. IN my case i muted instantly but it didn't matter, he followed me everywhere for 30mins to get my attention, it was painful for a while to deal with but eventually the game was over. I completely understand that not everyone can with-hold their anger, if most adult can't control it, we can't expect children to be able to hold their frustrations, there are a lot of 13-17 year olds playing this game daily. Some are outrageous, some are kind, some are chill, some are polite, some are toxic, and some are hateful spouting hate speech, and "kys" comments. I don't have an answer for you, and I don't know how to help you and i don't know if any of what i said matters. But what is clear is Riot's policy that 2 wrong don't make a right, which is accurate but i truly believe some human compassion and psychology should be put into this, because let us be honest. If trolls, inters, intent afkers are removed most of these type of groups provoking others will decrease and it will lead to less of a toxic environment. With out person A triggering Person B, Person B wouldn't be aggressive/toxic to begin with. Both should get punished, but one should keep in mind our one simple flaw is that we are human, we always say/do things we don't mean, and regret. We make mistakes on a daily basis, however, mistakes are as serious as the result they cause, thus, if your type of flame back was beyond hateful then you deserve harsh punishment, but if it was a simple "Fuck off, fuck you for wasting my time." Et cetera direct cussin' without hate-speech, then perhaps a 14 day ban is too harsh. I don't know what happen in your game even with everything you stated, we don't know the Garen's intent, i don't have vod review but all i can do is make assumptions. I hope this helped. I'm not perfect either and we all have our ways of thinkin' everyone acts according to their own sense of justice. Thank you for reading and have a blissful rest of your day/night.
Sargonas (NA)
: > Flip Flop I've seen this mentioned a few times this morning, and while I can understand why you might feel that way, I don't think we've really flip-flopped. We outlined functionality that these applications had that was against our policies. In the months since, these applications have removed these features, and therefore are no longer in conflict with our policies. We've never changed our stance, they simply changed how the applications work.
> > Flip Flop > > I've seen this mentioned a few times this morning, and while I can understand why you might feel that way, I don't think we've really flip-flopped. We outlined functionality that these applications had that was against our policies. In the months since, these applications have removed these features, and therefore are no longer in conflict with our policies. We've never changed our stance, they simply changed how the applications work. You may be correct, but the fact that Riot has added a jungle timer themselves, only a few months after curse's idea, made this whole situation a flip-flop, since there is in-game timers, there shouldn't be a difference whether curse's program or others show it, we still have a timer, still a flip-flop, the only main issue with curse, was being able to see your teammates ultimate timer. Which I hope in the near future, Riot doesn't add that future, Curse is pointless as you have mentioned, it creates unprofessional experience for negative play, example: Would a person be nice to a random person over VOIP? or Harass them even more with less typing for every mistakes they make? What if people that are on curse are adults and mature, one day they decide to play rank and a 12-Year Old asks for curse or vice-versa and get annoyed for having to deal with immaturity or "squeaking." I do have those type of friends, I guess what I'm saying is, it will create negative play, I never have such a good experience via curse. Why? Because its easier to be nice to people you know, than people you don't know and might dislike. Skype has these issues too, but the difference in that type of VOIP is that you have the choice to add and be more secure, you enjoy calls with friends rather than strangers, of-course people can still add each other on Skype, but most don't for many reasons, such as: Not giving out information details, worrying about Dos/DDoS attacks, unlike curse, Skype is a lot easier to trace, as you have mentioned curse is a bit untraceable, al-though the post made it sound somewhat bad, it's actually a good thing people who might hate us/dislike us, or not agree with our play style to able to track us and attempt any sort of attacks. I don't know what I'm saying, I guess over all, satisfaction is hard to compete with, that's who we are as humans, we're never satisfied. Al-though the attempt is to minimize and go with the most player experience and satisfaction and I appreciate it, I Guess I'm trying to come across from all points of views, Happy people, people whom disagree, and people that just simply "Meh :/" and does not care. Either way 3rd party software's are always about making your gameplay a bit more easier than others, to have an advantage, even its just VOIP, but with early beta curse, it did help them get a lot of subscriber's for certain benefits, did it make everyone win 100% every time? No. Did it help? hardly, losing teams still lost dragons even with timers, knowing your teammates ultimate timer barely helped, because they used it whenever they liked it anyway. Curse made their money, and last thing they need is to upset riot or get sued complying is their best option of making more money and enhancing and finding new ways, as riot seems to have hesitations, thus, why they will revisit this and keep an eye on every update, curse will make attempts at these updates, if its wrong or doesn't meet the T&Cs all they have to do is comply and everyone is happy, but because of these little things 3rd party software's will always have more attention and grab as much as they can, before its gone. I don't know what I'm saying, just typing w/e comes to my brain, not going to edit this draft, sorta venting, I've already said what I needed in the beginning. I guess my answer is also "Flip-flop." It's either allow curse or don't allow it permanently no matter what feature it has. It's like accepting someone for who they are completely or don't. Simple to me :/ but of course these are software's, not human emotions. Cheers and have a wonderful day. Apologize for venting.

Magic Shop

Nível 251 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão