Tolinar (NA)
: I -HATE- the current Support Items.
It still lets you take a wave or two here and there, seems like it would only be an issue for the sort of feista games where you may as well sell it, get a dcap, and tell your garbo midlaner to buy all reds.
: Bring back Unskilled Player report
It was never a reportable offense, just a dud button for people like you to vent and to prevent them from wasting riot's time with false reports that actually reach the system instead of being binned instantly.
: File Missing? Can't Uninstall??
It sounds like you just trashed your game install somehow, because none of that is even related or logical. There is no way to prevent uninstalling a program, you can just delete the whole folder prior to a clean install. You dont need to uninstall the game to repair it, that just wastes time. The repair tool is self-contained and does not rely on the game install working. Afterwards you should really test your drive for corruption or failures.
BLINGAS (NA)
: 3 Star Khazix is a wacky unit
I recently got to watch a Volibear with 2 deathcap stand in place and oneshot each unit in succession with his ability, from across the board. TFT is whack.
: Hacked and then perma banned
Send in a support ticket requesting investigation, there was a banwave (or possibly new detection system?) against hacked accounts used for botting/scripting a few months back, and these sort of posts have been showing up daily since. Most people who can provide proof of identity get their accounts back.
øHaruø (NA)
: Why is the World's Pass gone?
It does say tokens are earnable until the 19th, very clearly..
jtkitten (NA)
: We told you it would happen, and it did!
I have never seen a bot in ARAM, so i will take your word for it..
: STOP giving assassins hard aoe cc.
When the fuck did Akali have AOE CC? The other two are easily avoidable and zoning tools more than CC, they exist to punish people who have no ides how to not stand on shit.
: Who remembers this??
That was season 3? wow. Nexus covers a lot of that sort of stuff, now.
: Why do I have to be honor level 2 to get my ranked rewards?
You should have worked equally hard at not getting restricted/banned.
Herethicc (EUW)
: You're wrong. It can become an AP item for ap assassins (it used to be), with a long cooldown. This way, US: ap assassins players, get an item we should cosider, rather than just going this every game:{{item:3089}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3041}} {{item:3020}} Yes we can towerdive for 2/3 seconds {{item:3056}} every 2/3 minutes, but people can get {{item:2420}} for 600 or 0 gold depending on runes. Rewroking it back to an ap assassin item should open buffs such as removing 100 gold from {{item:2420}} making it 500 instead, or change playstyles or many more!
Because that sounds way more balanced, and AP assassins dont already towerdive you with impunity by their third item (which is what it would realistically have to be).
: They reworked it into a much poorer version. Of course noone wants to play it when the old TT was a much better map.
I personally prefer the newer TT.. but the playerbase is just too tiny. It is dead, which sucks, but it wont change the fact it is dead.
: Just heard Ohmwrecker is going to be removed... Why?
It is inherently unbalancble. If it is good, it becomes mandatory (and of course it will be mandatory for the support, not anyone else). If it is bad, nobody builds it. It also depends heavily on the current meta. As a support main, fuck fuck fuck that item.
: Season 10 is going to be the last season
Invisible nunu? Like, the "bug" that has existed for over 10 years and is officially a feature? The most popular non-mobile game on earth is in zero danger of dying because you cant notice an 80% slow.
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=iZE6YQsZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T01:32:41.763+0000) > > This is not an issue most players are having, either it is a problem with your computer/network, or a problem with the new patch not liking your computer/network. Full specs for both may help. Yea, this is a problem many Mac users are experiencing, and the community's response to Mac users is pretty much to shit on them for using Mac. I'm not getting a PC solely to play this damn game.
0 mentions of mac, and you can run windows on a mac easily anyway. Development for mac is not worthwhile for the tiny percentage of players using it, and smaller percentage who refuse to dualboot for games, especially with how hard mac development is.
CÂMPA (NA)
: Any ideas for what I should try? other games such as siege and modern warfare run fine.
Identifying those sort of issues tends to be very difficult unless you have some tech background. Whocrashed may turn something up, if you dont know how to analyze logs yourself: https://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed However, it does not sound like the sort of error that gives windows a chance to produce a crash dump. Could be memory, but i am betting GPU driver..
: Not new, been playing sinse season 3, keep trying to dismiss my arguement based on level, rank, etc. Rather than actually bringing an opposing view
So maybe 6 games a year since the level cap was removed, got it. Really experienced player!
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=7EiAZzuY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-18T05:25:22.001+0000) > > Because a lot of people have lives and better things to do than log in daily just to click a button. > > If you dont like the gamemode, why are you even playing it? Free stuff?
Free stuff for the gamemode, yes...{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: same dude, I just called someone a %%%%%% r%%%%% and got banned permanently
: What's with the 3 day timer on the orb?
Because a lot of people have lives and better things to do than log in daily just to click a button. If you dont like the gamemode, why are you even playing it?
: You cannot 'steal cs" as YOU DO NOT OWN MINIONS!
> lv35 Sounds about right. Instead of getting upset over being new and rejecting anything you dont understand, learn it and get better.
: ***
4 games with multiple trolls in each, losing their minds due to being hardstuck silver at end of season. Really grasping at straws there, especially with your own history showing some weird-looking games. Not that it matters what you think, incidentally.
DMate19 (NA)
: Game Freezing, unable to close
https://devblogs.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20170425-00/?p=96035
stan6 (OCE)
: I got banned for doing nothing
Send a support ticket to riot explaining what happened and asking for investigation. This has been happening fairly often, and they can usually return your account after verifying what happened.
: Senna is not a support, no matter what Riot says.
> Soraka for example has her own heal being over time, incredibly small, and can be accidentally passed on to someone else through her main healing Ability. Soraka keeps it, the healed target gets a fresh copy. The whole point is to share it. But yes, Senna was designed to be versatile, and will probably be dialed back a little.
Cycera (NA)
: Can Annie not be this season's win condition?
There is always a counter. I just watched a blademaster/ranger/shadow team decimate misc summoner spam, tibbers lasted about a second, and the rest of the team similar time. Summoners are being nerfed soon, though. Also light and glacial (aka windmill olaf).
: Is picking a new champion INTing?
{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: I got banned
Apparently _after_ receiving repeatedly prior punishments, you still thought that was a good idea? Hopefully this is a lesson on not repeatedly saying stupid shit in what is effectively a public space.
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjfFdJxi,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-17T02:09:59.011+0000) > > In your imaginary world where trolls dont get banned, how do you expect they would lose LP instead of not getting banned? I didnt say they shouldnt get banned but as the system would have to get evedence to full ban they still should lose more MMR then the rest of there team
> [{quoted}](name=GamerForLifee,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjfFdJxi,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-17T02:32:27.330+0000) > > I didnt say they shouldnt get banned but as the system would have to get evedence to full ban they still should lose more MMR then the rest of there team If the system cant identify them as trolls to ban them, how the fuck is it meant to identify them as trolls to lower their LP? Think it through.
: Dishonorable Players vs Honorable Players
Infinite variety in justifying toxicity.
C9 Scott (NA)
: Should I speak slowly?
You could try context and grammar, or more likely not.
CÂMPA (NA)
: In Game Freezing.
If your entire computer is freezing, that is a hardware or driver flaw, not anything to do with the game. The game may trigger it, but it cant fix it.
C9 Scott (NA)
: Someone said this to me once and it pissed me off like nothing else. He's legitimately trying to calm them down to win the game, this approach is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
: explain tribunal in your Terms of Service please
What. The tribunal has not existed for years.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjfFdJxi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T01:17:15.794+0000) > > Which is...entirely pointless. > > If they're caught trolling they get *banned*. What the hell would be the point of just reducing their MMR? They dont get banned!! are you even playing LoL? Troll dont get banned
> [{quoted}](name=GamerForLifee,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjfFdJxi,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T01:45:09.472+0000) > > They dont get banned!! > > are you even playing LoL? > > Troll dont get banned In your imaginary world where trolls dont get banned, how do you expect they would lose LP instead of not getting banned?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Weapon X nYc,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVeuMuIx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T01:44:48.441+0000) > > if you not here to give any solution there is no need for your " conspiracy ' thing when thousands are experiencing this , either you are one of the inappropriate user accounts who have no friends in your countrys server and you buy a phish accounts from corrupted player support to play in na server for whatever personal reasons u have or you one of them corrupted player support yourselves either way i am here to find a solution not find another troll Yeah, nobody is going to take your wild claims seriously unless you provide some evidence. And since you clearly dont want to, that suggests you have no proof and are making this up for attention. Which makes _you_ a troll.
: im having serious problems with corrupted " player support "
Wild conspiracy theory there, m8. Logs? More likely they just politely told you to fuck off because you spammed them with whining about non-issues or things properly handled via the report system. Support is not in charge of banning people.
: why is the report system a joke
Chat logs, please. Because the report system absolutely does not auto-punish people if you get enough reports.
: Master Yi
> Even if we CC lock him doesnt matter Try actually CC locking, since he dies in a 1-second stun unless your team has the damage of a wet noodle.
Fonxii (NA)
: my skins of teemo
Send a support ticket. It is probably a bug. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
: the player behavior section of the boards are a cesspit
Mind sharing some of these examples of "legitimate reasons to be unbanned"? Considering the vast majority of the playerbase never get punished, never rage, and never flame, it is in fact safe to say that "dont be mad" is a fine solution. If you cant do that, worry about what is wrong with yourself before blaming everyone else. It will help a lot in the long term. Maybe PvP games are just not the right choice.
: AP malphite and Shyvana
Wat. That sort of goes for any champion, especially most toplanes and assassins.
: Why didn't Yasuo just sing in GIANTS instead of being a DJ?
Zetal (NA)
: Sivir Stunned by her Own Trap Claw
And this is why LUA is an abomination of a scripting language.
c133dude (NA)
: You can get ANYONE a punishment for no reason
If four people report you after you spent all game flaming them, you get a punishment. I get reported by premades in flex all the time, nothing ever happens. Reports do nothing except trigger a review, number of reports have no additional effect. There is no reason they would, and it has been confirmed repeatedly both by riot and by testing.
TehNACHO (NA)
: So...why exactly do Shen players build Tank?
He gets a hydra and sometimes triforce, but the main point of shen is to stay alive and be annoying. His damage will never be high. Hydra scales with HP, and iirc he has some HP-based damage scaling as well.
: Having to reinstall League every time i want to play (FPS problems)
NY64 (NA)
: Are some champions removed from TFT?
https://progameguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/tft-full-item-cheat-sheet-desktop-set2.png
: Derank shield?
To hazard a guess; because the rank system is fucked, and you are a Bronze with the ambition of an Iron IV and the MMR of a Plat II. It goes the other way, if your MMR is absurdly different from your rank, you can skip entire divisions.
: I left TFT for a Month and the game completely changed
It was a well-marked beta test prior to this. Now it will probably rotate a few times a season.
Exibir mais

MagicFlyingLlama

Nível 158 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão