: > [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=vGjnuXQa,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T16:08:34.215+0000) > > Despite me being a fan of G2 I agree, their performance was shit. > Its still wierd how they how they just went from shitting on every other team to being royaly fucked.. G2 definitely wasn't "shitting" on every other team. G2 Finished Second in group stage. Griffin actually won group A G2 Definitely didn't shit on SKT, SKT was the better team in most of their games. G2 was able to capitalize on big mistakes by SKT and win come from behind games.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=vGjnuXQa,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-10T16:45:52.514+0000) > > G2 definitely wasn't "shitting" on every other team. > G2 Finished Second in group stage. Griffin actually won group A > G2 Definitely didn't shit on SKT, SKT was the better team in most of their games. G2 was able to capitalize on big mistakes by SKT This quote makes no sense. How aws SKT the better team in most of their games? What do you qualify as being the "better" team then? SKT was only the better team in the game they won Every other game, G2 won each 5v5 they took with SKT whom are supposed to be the 5v5 gods of league of legends. If G2 was splitting and cheezing their way to wins I could agree with you, except even in Game 3 when SKT got the baron, G2 still beat them at that pit, setting up for ANOTHER 5v5 at mid inhib to ace/end the game. Game 4 (the last game) G2 took a 4v5, while perkz was in the base, held on until perkz got their and boom ended the game. Also a side note every game besides game 2 was constantly only a 500gold-1k gold difference between each team. As I said, if G2 was cheezing or side pushing for wins, I could agree with you, but when you watch those games, they beat SKT at their own game, so thats just disrespectful so say SKT was the better team in most of their games besides "big mistakes". News flash, mistakes are what lose you games, and furthermore, it wasn;t like SKT was getting caught which would be more classified as a "big mistake" they were flat out losing 5v5's.
: This finals was an amalgamation of everything that's wrong with season 9.
It's better than it used to be.... SKT some times at international events would get destroyed in the early game, but sit back and clear waves because the meta made it so hard to get into a base. Then SKT would stall till 40-50 minutes and then get a good team fight and end the game. What you are pretty much saying is you don't like to reward chances/early game pressure, and wan't to reward farmers, and late game team fights. Thing is, the meta right now actually kinda rewards both and the game is in the best spot its been in a while which is why SKT is not running back to back championships anymore.. If you leave mid lane to gank bot, enemy mid laner may get 2 plates of gold which equals out to a kill anyway. It's not all about kills, but its become a lot more about rewarding teams taking fights so that the audience isn't sitting watching a farm simulator until the 5v5's start.
: A Detailed Thread Explaining the World's Fix Job
What's more plausible? FPX was more prepared and was the better team on the day than G2? Or multi million dollar companies and countries are in on a fix, to fix a league of legends world championship, something still a lot of people around the world could care less about?? It seems these "rigged" threads only fit when its convenient. Was perkz trolling when he died 6 times on yasou to SKT? No, because he came out for the last team fight and got a quadra which ended the game. However, if G2 losses that game, and the following one, how many of you are pointing at the 6 feed yasou as the focal point of your "rigged" gameplay because he never feeds like that?
: I don't know why you are upset? G2 didnt really fight a good team up until fpx? The main event was fpx vs IG.
> [{quoted}](name=AboriginalArmpit,realm=OCE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=jxqXg3lh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-10T16:06:41.826+0000) > > I don't know why you are upset? G2 didnt really fight a good team up until fpx? The main event was fpx vs IG. this qoute makes no sense. FunPlus played two #2 seeds from groups to get to the finals. G2 played both #1 seeds from groups to get to the finals IG, even though have great players, legit INTed their series away on some of the most bizarre plays I have seen in a long time. If I ever thought a team was intentionally throwing to another, it would be that IG game. Also you say IG and FPX was the main event, is just disrespectful to SKT and disrespectful to G2 for beating SKT. The G2/SKT series was MUCH MORE intriguing and intense than any series of this worlds. (imo of course)
Comentários de Rioters
: NA ~~veterans~~ failed this year, C9 got to Semis with a half academy roster in 2018 and thats the only recent success. The game has changes away from the Korean perfect teamfights to the messy skirmishes right from minion spawn that identifies the chinese and european players
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=055lmV2z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-03T16:02:08.316+0000) > > NA ~~veterans~~ failed this year, C9 got to Semis with a half academy roster in 2018 and thats the only recent success. > > > The game has changes away from the Korean perfect teamfights to the messy skirmishes right from minion spawn that identifies the chinese and european players Not sure what you mean the game has changed away from the korean perfect team fights... G2 Esports won vs SKT off of superior macro play and GREAT team fights. Was there skirmishes? Of course, however G2 won the perfect team fights which is still what wins you the game 90% of the time.
centrifuga1 (EUNE)
: Top 10 Best LoL ADC Players In The World 2019/2020
Double lift is the best adc in the world. He knows he’s the best in NA, that’s why he destroys anyone in the lcs. Once he realizes what we have all known for years, he will destroy all other adcs internationally including uzi. TSM downgraded X10 when they replaced him with zven.
WinDoos (EUNE)
: (unpopular opinion) Sneaky perfectly explains why NA can't compete
Unfortunately op you are just wrong on many areas, but are right mainly on sneaky being a big reason on why C9 failed miserably and has never been nothing more than a meme.. However to say that they don’t take it seriously enough throughout the entire year only pertains to a few and not the many in my opinion. What I see the bigger problem being is NA never adjusting well at the end of the year like the other regions... North America does a lot better at MSI than worlds on a yearly basis. That is what you should be dissecting, is those 5months. Not the entire year process. In my opinion the biggest problem is how we decided we were going to buy our talent over seas rather than spend years grooming our talent like Europe did and Korea China does.... look at our best mid Laners in NA, they both came from Europe. Team liquid has a Europe mid lamer, a Korean top laner, and a Korean support. I like TL and I do think that team can have and find great success. However for the rest of the region teams like liquid are the reason the region stays garbage. They see liquids success and want that instant success so they follow the same formula, which gives us what we seen at this worlds.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=PpK2YMAx,comment-id=000000010003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:08:08.248+0000) > > Your comparing usa to Europe U started the conversation with America in general , America is a continent, or you don't make diff between the States and America in general which includes Mexico, Canada and others, those here are Countries part of North America.
> [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=PpK2YMAx,comment-id=0000000100030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:35:51.598+0000) > > U started the conversation with America in general , America is a continent, or you don't make diff between the States and America in general which includes Mexico, Canada and others, those here are Countries part of North America. You are wrong actually. When you say America that refers to the United States or USA. If you say the America’s that typically means north and South America. North America is compromised of many country’s as is South America. However when you say what is America or who is America etc with no plural, that means the United States. It’s the reason why when you visit a different country even in canada or Mexico they say oh your an American. And they are referred to as Mexican or canadian from those similar states as well... if you visit Germany and you are Mexican, and are from Mexico, you don’t say I am from America, you say you are from Mexico, they can however say they are from North America or the America’s....
bmwmangal (EUNE)
: Bro even if they give urf mode to NA teams they still lose sry
> [{quoted}](name=bmwmangal,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=woR95B49,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T22:47:21.552+0000) > > Bro even if they give urf mode to NA teams they still lose sry Except they didn’t the last time these two teams played. And TL also stomped IG at msi. Funny how quickly everyone forgets things off of one loss.
: NA needs to lose at least 1 spot for Worlds.
No offense but this is just a dumb thread built off pure emotion and 0 logic. North America was in the semi finals last year. Team liquid beat IG soundly at MSI who were the world champions... It was simply a bad year for NA... nothing more. It’s kinda like you are advocating for nfl teams or mls teams that go 2-14 that they need to leave the league because they can’t keep up. That’s not how it works.
: Yeah, the gap between EU and NA seems to get wider by the year. That's what you meant, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Yordletana,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=ILeKPVAR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:07:31.044+0000) > > Yeah, the gap between EU and NA seems to get wider by the year. That's what you meant, right? This
: You Are A Fool If You're Pick'ems For Quarter Finals Don't Resemble This:
IG is beating griffin. IG has momentum and really seems to be in a groove. G2 and Damwon is a toss up
: NA needs more talent
The simple reason is that after seasons 3 and 4, NA started looking abroad for talent, and buying either washed up superstars whom were on par with our stars of the time, and kept trying to build off of that. The other route we took was also buying talent from other regions that didn't mesh with our already NA scheme/meta talent and therefore produced an odd product all across the board... EU will continue to climb because they didn't buy talent those years. They use home-grown talent and after seasons 3-4, they continued to look internally and build a foundation within their professional scene where all the players were home-grown and grew together into superstars. Occasionally they do buy players, but they typically dont have 2 koreans, 1 American, and 2 europeans on a team.
Im Cat Lul (EUNE)
: EU > NA
To be honest, ive always felt NA > EU but now I feel EU > NA and it will stay that way for a long time... EU/NA were always close and similar in skill level. What happened? EU built their teams through their own talent within their own organizations and country pool. NA tried importing the best from all regions and hoping they could throw it all the wall and it would eventually stick. It took EU years to develop all their players. NA never was interested in developing their players like EU did/does because it didnt reap instant success.. EU will now continue to climb while NA will be buying old, used up talent.
Comentários de Rioters
: As far as I can remember, C9 is the only LCS team that's actually done anything. This year reapered made some weird decisions about who was playing for them and I think C9 is still murdering themsevles in pick/ban. When it was clear they had no answer for garen/yuumi after the first g2 game they should have made yuumi a priority ban. Not making sneaky ADC didn't help. Liquorice not knowing how to split push on fiora and then feeding didn't help in a game where they had no real front line or wave clear.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=45Qb5UR3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T04:13:19.825+0000) > > As far as I can remember, C9 is the only LCS team that's actually done anything. This year reapered made some weird decisions about who was playing for them and I think C9 is still murdering themsevles in pick/ban. When it was clear they had no answer for garen/yuumi after the first g2 game they should have made yuumi a priority ban. Not making sneaky ADC didn't help. Liquorice not knowing how to split push on fiora and then feeding didn't help in a game where they had no real front line or wave clear. I never said cloud 9 hasn’t done anything in the past. My op is clearly about this worlds. Only a fool would disrespect cloud 9 for past accomplishments when they had always been our last hope constantly, but only a fool would also think they would do anything this worlds or make really any noise at all. When watching the other teams cloud 9 just wasn’t even close to their level. Same with clutch. Team liquid on the other hand....
: EU > NA, not even up to debate.
Unless team liquid wins worlds (:
S3NNA (EUW)
: Kinda sucks that both parties have to buy pro view to use social watching
It should make perfect sense. If you buy nfl Sunday ticket, you can’t just give it out to your friends to watch too. If you buy a paper view ufc game, you can’t have your friends watch it from their place. That is why people go to each other’s homes and watch these sports/entertainment programs together when someone splurges on a payment to enhance their experience...
: except fanactics look like crap vs clutch and then all the sudden look better than the 4-0 SKT? try looking at it THAT WAY, but you only want to look it the way you want to look at it aka very non-objectively.
> [{quoted}](name=BansAllFeeders,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=BViYnog6,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T00:01:13.002+0000) > > except fanactics look like crap vs clutch and then all the sudden look better than the 4-0 SKT? try looking at it THAT WAY, but you only want to look it the way you want to look at it aka very non-objectively. Why are you not looking at how they dismantled RNG too? You are so hung up on Fnatic beating SKT, u keep forgetting RNG knew it was a lose and go home game and they still got utterly destroyed.... J team beat Fun Plus Phoenix... So by your logic, Fun Plus Phoenix threw a game to J-team then since FunPlus went on to win their group, while dropping a game to a team that has been eliminated?
: Why does NA still think an NA team will win worlds? It will never, ever (EVER) happen.
Theoretically it hasn't gotten worse if your measuring stick is winning worlds since last year was the furthest NA had ever made it in worlds (semi's) and for western teams in general since season 1 was a joke and we won't count that, it was also the furthest EU has ever gone (finals). To be honest this is actually the closest worlds I have ever watched and I am surprised you are going this way about it. Clutch almost beat Fnatic, and then Fnatic dismantles SKT and RNG in back to back games while Clutch goes 0-6.... J-Team beats fun plus phoenix. G2 gets predicted to go 6-0 after dismantling griffing and the others, only to get curb stomped in back to back games today. If we have learned anything in this worlds, its that western teams are moving in the right direction and that this worlds is actually anybodys to take home. I will say though I never expected Cloud 9 or Clutch to make it out of groups regardless of the draws and where they were placed. Clutch looked horrible in play-ins, and cloud 9 has simply become a MEME team at this point that has no identity and lacks a good roster. They don't make good decisions together and struggle to stay even in lane vs the best the world has to offer. Sneaky needs to go. Hes been there too long and I truly think that kids' personality brings the team's identity to a low ceiling, but since hes been there since the start I assume its hard for players to truly question his work ethic and desire to win. There's a reason Sneaky and Jensen were both benched, and Jensen has moved on and is succeeding where Sneaky is still on the same team doing the same things.
Flemman (EUW)
: Maybe you should see it another way. SKT vs RNG beeing close in the first game don't mean they are good, it mean they are on the same level of play. Now if both team get destroyed the same way later that day by fnatic, maybe we can assume it's because today they weren't on fnatic level but one step lower Also, if you really want to find someone who throw on purpose, the most obvious target isn't SKT, it's steak with the incredible bad draft for last game
> [{quoted}](name=Flemman,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=BViYnog6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T23:53:16.795+0000) > > Maybe you should see it another way. > > SKT vs RNG beeing close in the first game don't mean they are good, it mean they are on the same level of play. > Now if both team get destroyed the same way later that day by fnatic, maybe we can assume it's because today they weren't on fnatic level but one step lower > > Also, if you really want to find someone who throw on purpose, the most obvious target isn't SKT, it's steak with the incredible bad draft for last game Exactly this. He's just not getting it. Hes only seeing what he wants to see.
: because i saw how good SKT were against rng in the first game, that is why i believed SKT lost on purpose to fanactics with how recklessness they played, which a calculated and poised SKT team never do. SKT looked like they were trying to lose on purpose and that is why i want riot to investigate this to ensure competitive integrity. If i am wrong, i will glady apoligize, but what what i saw and the fact that after the game, the skt comm said: "now we don't have to play RNG anymore". It is hard to say SKT weren't trying to lose on purpose.
> [{quoted}](name=BansAllFeeders,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=BViYnog6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T23:39:55.704+0000) > > because i saw how good SKT were against rng in the first game, that is why i believed SKT lost on purpose to fanactics with how recklessness they played, which a calculated and poised SKT team never do. SKT looked like they were trying to lose on purpose and that is why i want riot to investigate this to ensure competitive integrity. If i am wrong, i will glady apoligize, but what what i saw and the fact that after the game, the skt comm said: "now we don't have to play RNG anymore". It is hard to say SKT weren't trying to lose on purpose. If how good SKT was against RNG in the first game is your measuring stick, then you are contradicting yourself since RNG/SKT were very evenly matched in the first game, yet Fnatic Dismantled both of them. Again, this is why I say your conspiracy would hold weight if RNG beats fnatic today. There would be no tie-breaker and the SKT loss would look suspect after watching Fnatic struggle vs Clutch, and then lose to RNG. Again, your saying SKT and RNG was such a close game and SKT looked so good, which also means RNG looked so good seeing as it was only a 1k gold difference game... Yet Fnatic beats RNG.. So what you are saying is, your only giving Fnatic credit for beating RNG who gave SKT a run for their money, but not giving credit to them for soundly beating SKT as well? Your conspiracy lacks soooo much substance to hold any weight at all.
: It felt better two years ago when it was Immortals, imo. Ok, sure, part of it is personal fan bias. At the same time it was a squad that was some of the NA misfits. Xmithie and Pobelter were considered second tier. Nobody expected much out of a rookie Cody Sun. Flame wasn't considered a strong lane favorite in that patch. They were also against the #1 Korean seed, as well as Fnatic. Instead of a Chinese team they had the wild child Gigabyte Marines. And through their first round of matches they actually looked solid. Elimination day became a messy debacle. (And I still suspect Riot notified them the day before they were being cut from LCS and it screwed their mental game horrendously.) As for TL being the last hope, I can't bring myself to care. They are a second version of TSM, buying out the "best" players in NA possible. It's like the idea of cheering for the Yankees or Lakers, why care when they SHOULD win because they buy out the supposed top talent?
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=2lH9RXMU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-19T23:36:34.172+0000) > > > > As for TL being the last hope, I can't bring myself to care. They are a second version of TSM, buying out the "best" players in NA possible. It's like the idea of cheering for the Yankees or Lakers, why care when they SHOULD win because they buy out the supposed top talent? I don't necessarily agree. They bought the top talent that meshed well with one another. Double-lift and Jensen are probably the most aggresive pro players at their position within the NA region. Core JJ is calculated but also fearless in lane when you watch pro-views throughout the split. That is the type of support D-Lift has always needed. There's some article I wish i still knew where it was. A few worlds back I remember reading how Uzi went through a bunch of supports because he thought none of them were good enough. He mentored ming RNG's support now. YellowStar/BioFrost/Aphromoo all were completely different players than D-Lift is/was. Team Liquid kept their 2 year veterans Impact/Xmithie, and got Double-lift and Corejj who both compliment eachother fantastically. They then finally got rid of the weak link in pobelter, and got another very aggresive mid-laner in Jensen. All teams buy their players and are always looking to get the best talent, but Team liquid was smart and bought talent that meshed well with one another.
: maybe you didn't know this, but if SKT won against fanactics, then fanactics would had to beat rng in the last game AND beat rng in the tiebreaker match after that. Beating RNG 2 games in a row is a lot harder than beating them in just 1 game. If SKT lose on purpose to fanactics, then they lowered RNG's chances of making it out of groups, which means SKT have a higher chance of avoiding facing RNG in a possible best of 5 finals match. Do you understand now?
> [{quoted}](name=BansAllFeeders,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=BViYnog6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T23:24:26.939+0000) > > maybe you didn't know this, but if SKT won against fanactics, then fanactics would had to beat rng in the last game AND beat rng in the tiebreaker match after that. Beating RNG 2 games in a row is a lot harder than beating them in just 1 game. If SKT lose on purpose to fanactics, then they lowered RNG's chances of making it out of groups, which means SKT have a higher chance of avoiding facing RNG in a possible best of 5 finals match. Do you understand now? I completely understand that. Do u also understand if RNG beats Fnatic, there is no tie breaker and RNG advances because 2-0 vs fnatic? Or if RNG beats SKT, they qualify for tie-breaker regardless if fnatic beats them today in the first game so RNG would have two games vs Fnatic? SKT and RNG were a 1kgold difference in their game today at 34minutes, all the way up until the deciding team fight meaning they were very evenly matched today. Fnatic Completely destroyed SKT, and then curb stompped RNG a game later. Do you understand its safer to say that Fnatic just had a good day, than there is some giant conspiracy and SKT was willing to compromise 1st seed? G2 beats griffin soundly, everyones saying they are going 6-0 then they get destroyed back to back games vs griffin.. China's #1 seed lost to J-team, let that sink in for a second.. Sometimes Great/Good teams get beat, and FNATIC is in by no means a bad team. You aren't giving credit where credit is due, and this is coming from someone who loves reading conspiracies.
: In the end, Clutch Gaming really was that "Good Time" team
Never thought Clutch or Cloud 9 stood a chance in this worlds. Never was saddened or surprised by any of the results except for G2 Getting smashed back to back vs griffin. I always assumed Team Liquid was our only chance to make a splash in this worlds and to be honest I think they have just a good a chance as anybody to win worlds.. The only favorite of the tournament in my eyes is SKT. everyone else that will be making it out of groups seems relatively close, and even SKT doesn't seem "that much" stronger.
: How do i report skt for losing on purpose to fanactics at worlds on 10/19/2019?
Even after the game, the skt comm said: "now we don't have to play RNG anymore". That makes no sense for your evidence. They would have to be clairvoyant and assume that RNG losses to FNATIC later in the day to know that for sure. RNG started the day 2-1, losing to both SKT and Fnatic. If they win either of those games, they are playing Fnatic for a tie breaker. It was RNG's 2nd seed to lose, it was never SKT's to give. If Fnatic loses to SKT and then gets destroyed by RNG, maybe you could go off that. Fnatic struggles with Clutch, destroys SKT, then gets destroyed by RNG. That would make sense. But thats not how it played out. Fnatic Struggled vs Clutch, got in a groove, and then destroyed both SKT and RNG....
Comentários de Rioters
BoTtChAMp (EUW)
: Can we have more in-game celebration for EU and G2?
I don't really remember them handing out things for winners of MSI.... Worlds is a different story.
: Would IG have beaten G2 today?
G2 would've dismantled IG the same way they dismantled TL.... Lets hope for G2's sake they can reform, and rebuild and bring the same fire for worlds, because we all have seen time and time again Korea/China look vulnerable during middle of the year, and then at worlds it seems they have completely polished their games.
: Korean reaction to SKT losing to G2
U can't say SKT was 2nd place team because they would have beaten TL. That's like saying G2 aren't the mid-season champs because they would have lost to IG if IG picked them. As of the mid-season its EU > NA/CHN/KR TBH though it seems EU always does better against Korean teams, and NA does better against Chinese teams.
: EU > NA
Happy one of the west teams won. One thing I have always liked about EU is they don't import talent from the east like NA does... They have built from their own talent pools and groomed their region into a strong region. NA I think is as strong as EU, its just any given-day but EU doesn't import as much as NA and that will keep EU strong for years to come.
: Anybody know what happened to TL?
Game one they had a few bad decisions that was a small snowball that G2 never let go of and secured the victory. Game two was a dog-fight imo, close game both ways, and I think TL should have won this one but again, a few hiccups = gg Game three I think was an avalanche of games 1 and 2. Games 1 they got outplayed. Game 2 they knew they should have won, I think they just lost their juice to play while G2 smelt blood and ended it.
: the mistake doublift did were mistake i would only do on my really bad days... AND IM ONLY GOLD. look TL vs G2 game 3 at 9:50 into the game double lift 0/2/0 after feeding 2 games in row with jungler and support at his turret, no heal and no flash, he walk in range of the rakan when mikyx got flash AND ult.... only reason doublelift didnt die was probably g2 not wanting to commit thinkking it was bait but doublelift was just doomed
> [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=fA699q6i,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-19T15:52:04.667+0000) > > the mistake doublift did were mistake i would only do on my really bad days... AND IM ONLY GOLD. > look TL vs G2 game 3 at 9:50 into the game > > double lift 0/2/0 after feeding 2 games in row with jungler and support at his turret, no heal and no flash, he walk in range of the rakan when mikyx got flash AND ult.... > only reason doublelift didnt die was probably g2 not wanting to commit thinkking it was bait but doublelift was just doomed I don't understand your point..... It WAS BAIT, this must be why you are gold tbh.... They had 3v2 advantage, xmithie was sitting near tower waiting for them to engage... Nothing looks more delicious than a caught out ADC which is what D-lift was trying to exploit..... I am not sure how you think him walking up csing and baiting is a bad thing
: Thank you G2 for putting Doublelift right where he deserves.
I fully disagree. Double-lift is just a strong competitor, and a good one at that. He rides for his team.
: After MSI, Bjerg vs Jensen
The bjergsen of old is still probably the best player in the west. Jensen is too over-aggressive and is trying to push back from that. Bjergsen has become wayyyy too passive, but that is a part of him not knowing his identity because their entire team doesn't know their identity. If I had to choose, I would probably say Jensen is better now, but if I was building a team, I would pick Bjergsen and coach him back into his younger self.
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VXqtowGi,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:29:23.175+0000) > > Is that true? Meh I heard it mentioned in a video that one of the IG players said in an interview after the match that they didn't take the tournament as seriously as they probably should have. I haven't seen the interview myself but take from that what you will.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VXqtowGi,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:43:11.150+0000) > > I heard it mentioned in a video that one of the IG players said in an interview after the match that they didn't take the tournament as seriously as they probably should have. I haven't seen the interview myself but take from that what you will. I take it as them being sore-losers
: i think considering the belt change side after a lost in any best of 1 is really weird... but ok
> [{quoted}](name=QuadraBananas,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=VXqtowGi,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-18T19:13:25.039+0000) > > i think considering the belt change side after a lost in any best of 1 is really weird... but ok yeah it is weird and they are wrong so don't worry about it. Whoever wins the tournament in a sense gets the crown, but the more realistic thing is whoever wins worlds this year takes the crown from them and not who knocks them out from the tournament.
: If you really wanted to see the VOD or highlights without spoilers, go do that first on YouTube before logging into LoL. God forbid the casuals see the results.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=32RO1j5H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T16:59:57.044+0000) > > If you really wanted to see the VOD or highlights without spoilers, go do that first on YouTube before logging into LoL. God forbid the casuals see the results. who are the casuals? Just curious I am starting to see this posted more often and it seems toxic... Last I checked, we are all casuals watching a sport. Are you saying if you couldn't stay up from 1am to 4am u are a casual? That doesn't make much sense at all. Some people do have lives, and enjoy to watch their tv and sports between normal hours of say 6am - 10pm? Seems just dumb to divide a fan-base by calling people "casuals" when the sport itself doesn't even have a big enough fan base to get on tv regularly yet.
gubigubi (NA)
: Hey Riot maybe fix the lolesports website so it doesn't intentionally have spoilers
Bookmark VODS on lolesports and click that. Problem solved. NFL/MLS/MLB/NBA all show the results, as well as google of their sports. I am not sure why you feel so entitled when it comes to esports. Take the necessary steps to prevent yourself from seeing the spoilers just like anybody else does when they missed a tv show or a sports game.
: turning spoilers off in client just does nothing
NFL, NBA, MLB, none of them have a spoiler-free function page, and ESPORTS should be no different. It takes away from the "Live" atmosphere of the game. I am assuming they want to push ESPORTS into the category of being broadcasted on television and millions of people tuning in to watch it. Spoilers come with the territory of sports.… Best I can suggest, bookmark the VOD page on lolesports, and when you log in to play the game, do your best to just click play right away. I have done it many times without spoiling it for myself. Its hard to not have your eyes "gravitate" towards the client's main articles, but it is easily avoidable.
: > [{quoted}](name=nuclearwarpotato,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=7BBkodap,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T16:59:58.479+0000) > > You seem to be failing to get this simple concept. Just because Jensen disagreed with the team does NOT mean he was treated poorly or disrespected. It IS intact possible, as hard as it may be for you to believe, that a simple disagreement does not make someone your enemy. Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe what jensen steve and jack are saying might be true? Or are you too focused on your own narrative that you are blinding yourself to what those that actually went through the situation are saying happened. We're not saying he was treated disrespectfully merely because he disagreed with the team. We're saying the release of that video we talked about above was itself disrespectful.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBellBrute,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=7BBkodap,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-18T19:48:44.740+0000) > > We're not saying he was treated disrespectfully because he disagreed with the team. We're saying the release of that video we talked about above was itself disrespectful. Wasn't the release of the video part of their "season of Cloud 9" sort've like TSM legends? If that's the case, I am sure they signed contracts to air all of this type of content wether it would be good or bad, and drama like this adds ratings. Its a business at the end of the day.....
: Nah. I don't buy that. The only evidence that we have is Jack and Reapered saying, "They weren't taking the game seriously." There was no poor play the split before. C9 did really well the split before. I imagine conditions in the house were that Sneaky and Jensen were streaming a lot and trolling around and Reapered didn't like it because... you know... take it seriously. If a coach makes a decision that tanks an entire team, that just simply is not a good decision. If the coach reverts the decision, that isn't a good decision either, because it proves that you have no clue what you are doing or what you are talking about. The only course of action that would have been acceptable is if Reapered would have come clean about his mistake and publicly apologized to the team and the fan base for his poor coaching. Jack needed to do the same and probably should have resigned. After all, he did film it and humiliate both players in the C9 video log... which was horrifying to watch. I think Jensen stays with C9 and doesn't pursue other offers if Jack resigns and Reapered apologizes, but no. They have too much pride in their own actions. They see themselves as owners and leaders of kids rather than owners and leaders of a team and clearly took advantage of them in this situation. I called it right after it happened that Jensen was going to leave after the split. I wasn't so sure about Sneaky because he has been loyal to C9 for years... but yeah. Those 2 entitled and rich buffoons destroyed C9 and any expectation they could have in the foreseeable future.
> [{quoted}](name=IncrediPhiLL,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=7BBkodap,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T15:10:38.023+0000) > > Nah. I don't buy that. The only evidence that we have is Jack and Reapered saying, "They weren't taking the game seriously." There was no poor play the split before. C9 did really well the split before. > > I imagine conditions in the house were that Sneaky and Jensen were streaming a lot and trolling around and Reapered didn't like it because... you know... take it seriously. If a coach makes a decision that tanks an entire team, that just simply is not a good decision. If the coach reverts the decision, that isn't a good decision either, because it proves that you have no clue what you are doing or what you are talking about. > > The only course of action that would have been acceptable is if Reapered would have come clean about his mistake and publicly apologized to the team and the fan base for his poor coaching. Jack needed to do the same and probably should have resigned. After all, he did film it and humiliate both players in the C9 video log... which was horrifying to watch. > > I think Jensen stays with C9 and doesn't pursue other offers if Jack resigns and Reapered apologizes, but no. They have too much pride in their own actions. They see themselves as owners and leaders of kids rather than owners and leaders of a team and clearly took advantage of them in this situation. I called it right after it happened that Jensen was going to leave after the split. I wasn't so sure about Sneaky because he has been loyal to C9 for years... but yeah. Those 2 entitled and rich buffoons destroyed C9 and any expectation they could have in the foreseeable future. Owners of their companies do not resign in a case like this. Its like you are saying any owner of any franchise, team etc should always resign when a coach benches a star player. You have coaches who make their decisions, and you as an owner decide if you bring that coach back, based off your other sources who are evaluating said coach throughout the season. Also just as a fan looking in, put the puzzle pieces together and you can see C9 as a whole seems to not take the game as seriously as they should. Sneaky and his support last season at worlds for instance were making small remarks about how winning was stopping them from playing fort-nite. Like really? Imagine a NFL player getting through the wild-card and making jokes about not being able to play other games now. Its a joke, but if your true passion is winning at all costs, you don't contiously make jokes... Sven even said how the environment of Cloud nine was so much more relaxed and a lot less pressure. Put these pieces together and it makes for a bad environment to win. I am not saying they do not try to win, or practice etc. but as a coach or someone closer to the organization itself, you can see when people are not giving it their all. Needless to say, some of these guys can and are super immature, even being 20+ years old. Some of them are fresh out of highschool. It shouldn't surprise you they are immature unless you are still in highschool yourself or fresh out of it.
Prandine (NA)
: Man congrats on your prediction OP. Even though it was a 3-1, it's still crazy (and a bit spooky too) to see how accurate you were.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=UMZqvBKa,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-17T20:42:28.582+0000) > > Man congrats on your prediction OP. Even though it was a 3-1, it's still crazy (and a bit spooky too) to see how accurate you were. lol thanks. Maybe I didn't remember my dream fully correctly! :P
Comentários de Rioters
: They are? Where do you watch your vods? https://watch.euw.lolesports.com/vods/worlds/world_championship_2018
> [{quoted}](name=Cantabrum,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=60B1sYgZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-16T18:56:36.428+0000) > > They are? > Where do you watch your vods? > > https://watch.euw.lolesports.com/vods/worlds/world_championship_2018 No there isnt. If there is a actual tie-breaker, it says "possible spoiler" and you cannot see who is in the tiebreaker. For example, oct 14-15 both have tiebreaker hidden areas because there WAS a tie-breaker. The 16th of october does not have this, meaning there was no tie-breaker, which validates the OP.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

MakJuice

Nível 145 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão