: > [{quoted}](name=Anidan,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=rv3LbMwi,comment-id=000a00000002000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T22:19:44.288+0000) > > We say that, but I guess we forget how ineffective Tribunal was. People would often go unpunished for months due to lack of player participation creating an enormous backlog, especially toward the end of its lifespan. Rewards were also tied to the system, so people who didn't give a crap but wanted the quick rewards would go into Tribunal and spam "Pardon/Punish" just for the rewards without caring about the context of the game or the chat logs. > > Unless they rework the system from the ground up, it'd just be removed in short order again regardless of how good people think it was while it's not here. It was removed for a reason, a list of them in fact. Tribunal only slowed down after it removed rewards and removed the button from the home page of the site. Riot basically relegated the feature to die removing the incentive and hiding it from newer players who weren't aware of it. The reward system was a problem, since you could meet the minimum accuracy by just spamming "Punish" each time. There was no effort to thwart this other than removing reward incentive. They didn't track how much time was spent on the page, they didn't track actions being used to filter through games, they never put reports through that were meant to be Pardoned to check if people were paying attention, they went straight at the incentive system instead of making an effort to pull out the bad actors. Removing incentive from anything through is a garbage idea. I know Twisted Treeline and Dominion have been failing before they got removed, but intentionally excluding them from events basically punishes people who like the mode. When your time can be spent doing something that will reward you vs something that gives you nothing, why would you do the latter unless you really, really loved it? Really the thing isn't perfect but acting like its a failure just because of the concept is incredibly dishonest and the people who talk about how Tribunal failed rarely put into context how Riot effectively buried the thing.
id say they should make it like CSGO's system. there isnt really a reward aside from removing scum from the game. there shouldnt be a ingame reward tied to it at all because like you said it just leads to people punishing for some goodies. i really believe a system likes csgo's would be better then blitzbot
: they could make the hook do 0 damage and blitz would *still* be op.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=busyHRis,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-01T18:06:00.954+0000) > > they could make the hook do 0 damage and blitz would *still* be op. i feel the same way with rageblade
iiGazeii (NA)
: The downsides of Senna
in theory these are all true but when you play senna you realize shes still overloaded strong
Destaice (NA)
: Why isn't Vayne, the most iconic champion for true damage, not a part of "True Damage"
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ctTQYfVa,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-29T23:47:23.091+0000) > > let people enjoy things to in turn make others feel like crap and unwanted? Let's not exaggerate
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ctTQYfVa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T11:14:23.464+0000) > > Let's not exaggerate im not. that is truly how most people feel
: Let people enjoy things.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ctTQYfVa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-29T22:01:25.247+0000) > > Let people enjoy things. let people enjoy things to in turn make others feel like crap and unwanted?
: URF isn't that great
How i see it is Urf at the time was fun. Now urf is boring because of all the newer champions. if you dont pick the op champions you cant even get to the point where spamming your abilities is fun. like one time i played kass into kaisa and she spammed Q till you died. there was nothing you could do about it and i was so behind that despite playing one of the most notoriously broken urf champs i couldnt do anything. atleast we can pick our champions now but id say its still not fun because of URF OP champions forcing you into a define group of champions
Pigfoot (NA)
: Not saying that it's okay that TT has been neglected, but it's probably because they've been spread thin over the years developing the 5+ games they just showed in the 10 year anniversary.
> [{quoted}](name=Pigfoot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JBWMXzyy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-28T18:35:39.433+0000) > > Not saying that it's okay that TT has been neglected, but it's probably because they've been spread thin over the years developing the 5+ games they just showed in the 10 year anniversary. even then thats no excuse to act like the gamemode is dying/dead because people slowly started hating the 5 year old changes.
Euclase (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JBWMXzyy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T18:04:59.435+0000) > > i can already tell this post will be taken down by moderation how so?
> [{quoted}](name=Euclase,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JBWMXzyy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T03:49:48.343+0000) > > how so? "name and shame" rule. you expressed your opinion about a Rioter and that make big boy riot mad
: I’m fine with getting Red Baron corki
you have to remember that the outcome of the chest rewards are all still rng and you could have gotten 2 boring emotes and a "legendary" skin. people have every right to be upset
Euclase (NA)
: The Demise of Twisted Treeline
i can already tell this post will be taken down by moderation
: Victorious Skin Line
the worst feeling is if your main has a team skin or the others above and you know they will never get a victorious skin. Rengar and Khazix will never in their lifetime get this skin and that makes me sad
: When Morde ults extremly fed enemy
: PHEONIX COVER BY SOLENCE IS FIIIIIIRE
this is way better. all worlds songs at the bare minimum have to be hype. the original was not hype at all neither was the message
: Doesn't matter how much logic people like us apply to Kai'Sa. The community will never see her as anything more than an overly-sexualized cash grab champion. They'd rather be narrowed-mind and pessimistic about everything, being incredibly quick to hate something forever, than listen to any reason or logic on the subject. Its sad, but true, and there's nothing we can do about it.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmdkRAQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T12:52:39.571+0000) > > Doesn't matter how much logic people like us apply to Kai'Sa. The community will never see her as anything more than an overly-sexualized cash grab champion. They'd rather be narrowed-mind and pessimistic about everything, being incredibly quick to hate something forever, than listen to any reason or logic on the subject. Its sad, but true, and there's nothing we can do about it. upon reading her boring lore i was not convinced. non of it is practical. her "symbiotic" relationship SHOULD be parasitic rather than mutualistic. I say this because this creature is from the void. there is extremely small reasoning for it have this biological relationship with her. This becomes more apparent with the fact that this void creature not only gives her the ability to somehow defend herself but it also willingly lets her kill other void creatures. Next is how perfect she looks. this isn't even about the sexualization. I mean she literally looks perfectly fine. This makes no sense. the reason it makes no sense is she lives in the void for a while without being mind corrupted, physically corrupted, or go feral. Not only should living in the void ruin your body but also think about the fact that she has to eat void creatures. These things are in no way similar to regular animals you would eat. for instance, in a newer Rengar/Kha'zix story, Rengar is looking for khazix to no longer be an exile yadda yadda. due to his extreme hunting skills he can find anything in the jungle. when he locates khazix using this instinct its described as something that simply should not even exist in this world. it wreaks of wrong. nothing about void creatures is right. and yet despite living in the void and for sure having to eat them to live she comes out perfectly fine? now if the suit "feeds" her then it makes even more sense for her to become more fucked up. so then it comes to the sexualization aspect. She looks perfect. she wears a tight suit while having a fat ass and big boobs and is also extremely slim. why? just because. and sure it can be for "better agility" but her "void creature suit" can be bigger and still be light. there are such things in real life that are extremely durable and still being lightweight. so yes. people have good reason to just see her as an over-sexualized champion. as for her quotes, they are extremely similar to everyone else's. a little bit of lore but nothing special or deep as for my opinion. if she did not have this unlikely symbiosis it would be better. perhaps her forcing one to do things for her such as sejuani and her boar. It would also be better for her to be more tainted by the void then looking perfect. also in all honesty. after reading Kai'sas bio. its extremely similar to Nidalees old lore. where it was nidalee had to get strong to survive the shuriman jungle and she did just that. except for kaisa its more like she has to survive the void so this void creature joined her body and she did just that!
: Riot: Please Read: Shaco support: After his "buff"
if you want the post to garner more attention just put it in General Discussion. Rant posts dont get on the front page because this place is to just blow off steam
: Voted no by mistake, ohm wrecker is just sleeper OP, but zzrot my favorite item Rito really hates me first they destroy Garen my favorite champion before the rework that made him cancer and now zzrot.
> [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ELLX2HBN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-23T22:06:44.062+0000) > > Voted no by mistake, ohm wrecker is just sleeper OP, but zzrot my favorite item > Rito really hates me first they destroy Garen my favorite champion before the rework that made him cancer and now zzrot. i just recenetly bought ohm on naut support and it works wonders. normally your aggresion stops when you clash with the tower. with ohm that doesnt even matter
Dane Sha (EUW)
: Prestige Qiyana - Tokens or PP?
why in gods name is she getting a prestige skin
Ehhhh (EUW)
: PROJECT 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50 PP Contains 3 skin shards of the same tier (750 RP, 975 RP, 1350 RP, or 1820 RP) and 1050 Orange Essence Revel Grab Bag - 50PP Contains a 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and 1820 RP skin shard Arcade 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50PP Contains 3 legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 RP or higher) and 1520 Orange Essence Exclusive Animated Emote - 25 PP Exclusive Ward Skin - 15 PP Exclusive Icon - 10 PP Event Icons from past 100 Prestige Point bundles - 5 PP Hextech Key - 3 PP 30 Orange Essence - 1 PP
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oREFbhoV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T22:54:19.220+0000) > > PROJECT 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50 PP > Contains 3 skin shards of the same tier (750 RP, 975 RP, 1350 RP, or 1820 RP) and 1050 Orange Essence > Revel Grab Bag - 50PP > Contains a 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and 1820 RP skin shard > Arcade 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50PP > Contains 3 legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 RP or higher) and 1520 Orange Essence > Exclusive Animated Emote - 25 PP > Exclusive Ward Skin - 15 PP > Exclusive Icon - 10 PP > Event Icons from past 100 Prestige Point bundles - 5 PP > Hextech Key - 3 PP > 30 Orange Essence - 1 PP so nothing cool. got it
: Ohmwrecker = {{item:2053}} +{{item:2420}} + 800 gold 50 armor 150% hp regen 5% movement speed unique passive: makes the user untargetable for 3 seconds upon entering the range of a turret. While under a turret Fatal Blow activates making your next ability or auto attack empowered and deals 100-250 (based on level)+(.01%AP+.1%AD)+ (10% missing enemy HP) additional damage to target enemy champion. cooldown 120 seconds. 900+600=1500 gold+ 800 gold = 2300 gold basically a diver's version of duskblade. sort of dumb that they can't rework it.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZR4Vq0Uw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-23T13:46:09.548+0000) > > Ohmwrecker = {{item:2053}} +{{item:2420}} + 800 gold > > 50 armor > 150% hp regen > 5% movement speed > > unique passive: makes the user untargetable for 3 seconds upon entering the range of a turret. While under a turret Fatal Blow activates making your next ability or auto attack empowered and deals 100-250 (based on level)+(.01%AP+.1%AD)+ (10% missing enemy HP) additional damage to target enemy champion. cooldown 120 seconds. > > 900+600=1500 gold+ 800 gold = 2300 gold > > basically a diver's version of duskblade. > > sort of dumb that they can't rework it. i like it. a little over statted but it definetly be bought
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:43:43.100+0000) > > you're just having a bias that we should always ban a champion and refuse to realize not banning someone is sometimes the way to go. > > i would like to go on about how not banning is perfectly fine for certain situations but you seem to be dead set on you should always ban no matter what so there is no point. > > maybe think about it more instead of just thinking about removing 10 champions from the 150+ pool Alright, enlighten me. I answered all your points on why you thought it is a good idea to not ban a champion and claim, that it's always preferable to ban a champion. This is a discussion after all and I'm willing to change my mind if you give me a solid argument. But if I can disprove it, why should I?
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=00070002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T21:05:27.721+0000) > > Alright, enlighten me. I answered all your points on why you thought it is a good idea to not ban a champion and claim, that it's always preferable to ban a champion. > This is a discussion after all and I'm willing to change my mind if you give me a solid argument. But if I can disprove it, why should I? this is my last attempt because you are ignoring that i have already explained why. so we agree that banning is situational. becuase you proposed a situation where banning teammate makes sense. so here is a situation where not banning makes sense. you are top role last pick. its best to not ban because of the lane being heavily counter picking. like lets say you ban darius and the enemy picks singed or something. you just missed out. and all lanes already banned possible counters
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=00070002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:10:11.659+0000) > > you're forgetting its situational. of course in that scenario you could ban a counter but different scenarios could lead to not banning anyone. theres no reason to be salty about non-banners since 90% of bans weren't even going to be played anyways. I would say 1 in every 50 games someone bans who im going to play and normally its because i didnt hover and my team banned it I don't know where you're getting those numbers from, you don't know if you ever banned what was on the enemies mind or what would be their possible answers to your pick. Considering champions like Lee, Ashe, Kai'Sa, Garen, Thresh etc. have ridiculously high playrates, you're gonna be denying them in ~2/5 - 1/5 games. That is if you want to actively deny champions. If you want to be helpful, ban someone who actively counters one of your teams champions instead. Will you always deny someone their champ? No. Is it gonna potentially make it easier for your team? Yes, considering banning nobody won't help you if your teammate or you have already decided on the champ they want to play. In no scenario is banning no champion preferable.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=000700020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:38:06.424+0000) > > I don't know where you're getting those numbers from, you don't know if you ever banned what was on the enemies mind or what would be their possible answers to your pick. > Considering champions like Lee, Ashe, Kai'Sa, Garen, Thresh etc. have ridiculously high playrates, you're gonna be denying them in ~2/5 - 1/5 games. That is if you want to actively deny champions. > If you want to be helpful, ban someone who actively counters one of your teams champions instead. Will you always deny someone their champ? No. Is it gonna potentially make it easier for your team? Yes, considering banning nobody won't help you if your teammate or you have already decided on the champ they want to play. > > In no scenario is banning no champion preferable. you're just having a bias that we should always ban a champion and refuse to realize not banning someone is sometimes the way to go. i would like to go on about how not banning is perfectly fine for certain situations but you seem to be dead set on you should always ban no matter what so there is no point. maybe think about it more instead of just thinking about removing 10 champions from the 150+ pool
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=000700020000,timestamp=2019-10-21T14:31:20.379+0000) > > your sarcasm is weak Your reasoning is weak Even if you were able to play every champion on a ranked worthy level, you'd still be better off dedicating your ban to something that is meta or wanted by a teammate. If you ban the counter to your first pick adc, maybe you wouldn't have to complain about him losing his lane.. but who thinks social in this game anyway, am I right?
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=0007000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:15:19.795+0000) > > Your reasoning is weak > Even if you were able to play every champion on a ranked worthy level, you'd still be better off dedicating your ban to something that is meta or wanted by a teammate. If you ban the counter to your first pick adc, maybe you wouldn't have to complain about him losing his lane.. but who thinks social in this game anyway, am I right? you're forgetting its situational. of course in that scenario you could ban a counter but different scenarios could lead to not banning anyone. theres no reason to be salty about non-banners since 90% of bans weren't even going to be played anyways. I would say 1 in every 50 games someone bans who im going to play and normally its because i didnt hover and my team banned it
: Riot Wasted their Rework for Fiddle...
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:38:45.818+0000) > > choosing not to ban is a strategic move. by banning someone you actively limit your counterplay options if you happen to ban a counter to the enemy Then ask someone what they want banned from their lane. I highly doubt you have to worry about Master Yi as an adc, but maybe your jungle doesn't want to deal with it, and I doubt you're going to pick it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-10-21T02:56:44.587+0000) > > Then ask someone what they want banned from their lane. I highly doubt you have to worry about Master Yi as an adc, but maybe your jungle doesn't want to deal with it, and I doubt you're going to pick it. the situation is still the same. if i ban for them. it is possible i ban a counter to the enemy and you cant pick it anymore.
Manivia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:38:45.818+0000) > > choosing not to ban is a strategic move. by banning someone you actively limit your counterplay options if you happen to ban a counter to the enemy Which is why it's fine if you don't want a ban for yourself, but it makes more sense to give that ban to someone else. Im sure another laner could use the ban that you'll be opting out of. Just because top doesn't wanna ban to leave his options open, doesn't mean the other 4 roles wouldn't want to eliminate a counter.
> [{quoted}](name=Manivia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-10-21T02:10:18.628+0000) > > Which is why it's fine if you don't want a ban for yourself, but it makes more sense to give that ban to someone else. Im sure another laner could use the ban that you'll be opting out of. Just because top doesn't wanna ban to leave his options open, doesn't mean the other 4 roles wouldn't want to eliminate a counter. same goes for all roles. if I ban for ADC. then turns out they had me ban a counter to the enemy. they screwed themselves twice.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:38:45.818+0000) > > choosing not to ban is a strategic move. by banning someone you actively limit your counterplay options if you happen to ban a counter to the enemy Yea that's why you constantly see pros ban nobody in worlds, cuz they would limit themselves! Actual 200 IQ!
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KERiEGw3,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-10-21T05:28:24.343+0000) > > Yea that's why you constantly see pros ban nobody in worlds, cuz they would limit themselves! > Actual 200 IQ! your sarcasm is weak
Manivia (NA)
: Being able to make use of bans that teammates don't use.
choosing not to ban is a strategic move. by banning someone you actively limit your counterplay options if you happen to ban a counter to the enemy
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mLsl8Xoi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-17T17:37:17.582+0000) > > Try again in two and a half hours. That's when the event actually starts. No. The event starts at 6PM PST. That's still 7 hours from now.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mLsl8Xoi,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-17T17:48:56.309+0000) > > No. The event starts at 6PM PST. That's still 7 hours from now. client says PDT which means the event already started
: Where is the anniversary gifts.
riot couldnt even make sure its system is working for the 10th anny. smh
: Its harder to display a legitimate outplay these days
as a Rengar main I can say bush dancing during a gank is extremely stressful
Manxxom (NA)
: When the nemesis of your champion in lore is on the enemy team
: Worst world champion song ever in 5 year.
i mostly didnt like it cuz it didnt feel like a worlds song at all in the first place. and it seems like its message was trying to show was pros fighting their demons??? ignite did something similar but better in which they were overcoming their **opponents**
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=odvy4cXX,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-09T14:01:52.378+0000) > > his nerf is minuscule armor removal. dont be blind A nerf is a nerf my man. Just because you're on the bandwagon of hating every change Riot does dosn't mean people who don't are blind.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=odvy4cXX,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T20:17:05.152+0000) > > A nerf is a nerf my man. Just because you're on the bandwagon of hating every change Riot does dosn't mean people who don't are blind. lets put it this way. you are a knight. someone takes a piece of metal off of your armor set. you were already buying more armor. would you consider this to be a nerf? blitz already builds tank. losing *4* armor is not a nerf. it changes nothing. it's as inconvenient as swiping dust off your shoulder
: First World Support Problems
I main rengar. what you said was pretty bad. if you want me to explain because ive done so so much. let me know. or just play him yourself
: Please Nerf THIS CHAMPION!!
xScarfy (EUW)
: New Champion Teaser?
its just for Halloween you weenie
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=odvy4cXX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:29:04.210+0000) > > whats that? they buffed blitz and hes getting a skin. whata coincidence Actually it's being released on a patch where he's being Nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=odvy4cXX,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-08T21:52:33.165+0000) > > Actually it's being released on a patch where he's being Nerfed. his nerf is minuscule armor removal. dont be blind
: What that? They are nerfing Blitz *this patch*, and we still don't know any balance changes for the one this skin is on.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=odvy4cXX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T17:56:23.902+0000) > > What that? They are nerfing Blitz *this patch*, and we still don't know any balance changes for the one this skin is on. his "nerf" is a minimal decrease in his armor. as if it mattered. its his hook silence knockup that matters
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: league of legends New Bewitching Skins Blitzcrank, Kassadin and Miss For...
whats that? they buffed blitz and hes getting a skin. whata coincidence
Tayzzer (NA)
: I REALLY dislike the new launcher
Kei143 (NA)
: They've stated their case already, you didn't like their answer, but there's no other answer for you. Basic logic that you aren't understanding. Of course, if you want the community to review your logs, then post it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VFqfwj3b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T16:18:40.953+0000) > > They've stated their case already, you didn't like their answer, but there's no other answer for you. > > Basic logic that you aren't understanding. from the looks of it the support didnt list the reported phrases and just said they were toxic. its not a valid answer to his question
Yenn (NA)
: Is there any particular reason Nautilus's hook isn't being brought into line?
all hook champions have the "lollypop" effect. aside from maybe pyke
Lord Skrolk (EUNE)
: REMAKE FIX
it sucks but you have to think of it this way. someone on your team gives first blood and someone gives up and just sits in base trying to force a remake.
Sihari (EUW)
: So RIOT... why exactly do we need a client to start the client now?
: I love how Meta and balance changes is forcing us to forgot about undercover over powered champions
ive always consideried Malphite, Volibear, Skarner, VI, Shyv, probably some others as OP as fuck sleepermeta and i think people dont realize that because they rarely see them played. volis passive makes him unkillable why he is tank burst. skarner is nearly the same. malph tank can have 70%+ armor at 15 minutes
Leu07 (NA)
: Gemini LeBlanc
i mean. if they did that then you will always know which is the clone
: mate, there is no way to not die against these champions if they also know what they're doing. there is zero counter play. stop typing if you're just gonna pretend you're good cause you won a norms game against a first time.
> [{quoted}](name=WandererYoshinon,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9VoRfug2,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T06:42:43.867+0000) > > mate, there is no way to not die against these champions if they also know what they're doing. there is zero counter play. stop typing if you're just gonna pretend you're good cause you won a norms game against a first time. i have mained rengar ever since i started playing league. you have zero idea as to what you are talking about. i have faced every kind of ADC you can think of. there are the ones that dont know what they are doing and the ones who do. because i know everything a Rengar is thinking about i rarely die to them. other people never even think to try the champion so they cry when they dont know what to do.i have played many countered picks (rengar counters x champ) and still one simply because i know what to do. you litterally can not even counter my point because i clearly already have tons more experience then you. how about you play rengar for 100 games straight like i have and tell me your results
: How bad is Rengar's first clear?
you are wrong. i am rengar main. i can explain if you want me to
: Why are you buffing and not nerfing Rengar?
i main rengar and everything you said is bs. and ive played adc into rengar and never died to him. you are simply bad
Exibir mais

MaskedMadness

Nível 192 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão