: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-07T01:58:47.460+0000) > > as a jg main i love the jg changes now that skill is needed to win in the jg again Damn you like them so much that you haven't played a single game of JG solo Q ranked since the patch.
it's preseason why the fuck would i play ranked in pre-season there is literally no point you don't gain anything from it except improving your mmr which i don't want.
: Jungle is a shit hole now because riot keeps hitting us with the fucking nerf stick. No one wants to play a role that is going to be 3-6 levels behind solo lanes and only really has a presence in the game for the first 6 minutes. Most jungle mains have given up and either swapped to lanes, or just quit the game all together.
as a jg main i love the jg changes now that skill is needed to win in the jg again
macspam (NA)
: So nobody wants to play jungle?
the new jg changes removed all the garbage jg players so there are a lot less people left
Saezio (EUNE)
: You can't get a refund on something you never _bought_ ... /Riotpolicyintensifies
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3VAmk59f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-05T16:31:09.770+0000) > > You can't get a refund on something you never _bought_ ... > > /Riotpolicyintensifies wait....
: They've already said they have no plans to ever do this and that stance hasn't changed for several years.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3VAmk59f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:06:17.846+0000) > > They've already said they have no plans to ever do this and that stance hasn't changed for several years. ya ik i can still hope cant i
Comentários de Rioters
BlackXIV (EUW)
: I lol at those who still buy what rito says. They've been lying their asses off since they got bought by the Chinese, maybe since earlier. All that they want is keep up the player engagement shifting stuff around constantly and keeping up the "unbalance cycle" where something, somewhere is always broken. They want games to be fast and snowball quickly and they do anything in their power to achieve that. All they have to do is state the opposite and you buy it. gg ez
> They've been lying their asses off since they got bought by the Chinese, maybe since earlier. so season 1
: Gameplay survey. Gameplay.
asking riot to send out more surveys doesn't count as a gameplay topic even if the surveys are gameplay related
: Saw your thread get locked this morning and really wondered how the fuck it got locked for not discussing gameplay when you were literally talking about game feedback from other players . This proves the mod who locked it either didn’t give shit or can’t read. EDIT: it just occurred to me. They didn’t even move it, just locked it? Lmao
game feedback and game play arent the same thing lol
Zullar (NA)
: Apparently Discussing Burst and Mobility Isn't "Gameplay"
Your topic was about sending surveys not discussing those topics
: Lets be honest. There was a certain unique charm playing pre-rework Urgot
I bought crabgot literally for the splash art adn how gross it looked in game and i'm actually disappointed that it looks so nice, because there are so few truly ugly skins anymore which is unfortunate
Zullar (NA)
: Riot: Send Surveys
Wait they send us surveys all the time lol
: Question......Why is Lee Sin in every game?
He is strong and fun to play, and he has always been one of the highest popularity champs in the game
: Is Ivern really unlliked or has he just been an awful weak champion
Ventira (NA)
: Idiotic argument of the year right here. The point of ranked is to climb higher then you placed last year. Hard crashing your MMR is literally the same effect as smurfing. It ruins new players (what few I'd imagine there are, these days.) By being pitted up against someone with experience. Quit ruining other people's games ya selfish clown.
: It would be a nightmare. Imagine if a new player play the game and he found all iron IV smurf that hard resetted their mmr, what do you think the new player could do? Also let's imagine a challenger hard reset his secound plat acc to iron and contibue to hard reset to find real iron IV player for having fun. It should never happen, you shouldn't belong to iron if you aren't really bad. You would get a hard gap between the worst and the best helo where iron and challenger became the same thing.
I hear you, but i don't want handouts, there is no point in playing ranked if i don't start at the bottom.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ventira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Eb6tXcp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:41:20.670+0000) > > It's preseason, mate. You even acknowledge this at the start of your post. > > The tryhard season is over, the wtf is happening season has begun. Yes it's preseason. You'd think people would stop playing Ranked if it doesn't matter to them instead of tanking their, and everyone they queue with's, MRR for literally no reason other than they can.
That and you know i want to start with a bad MMR lol, why do i want to be handed a free rank at the start of the season without working for it.
: that doesnt matter it is still ranked. it being preseason doesnt make it the same thing as normals lmao
for a lot of players it kind of does. With no actual climbing by playing ranked it is essentially playing normals
: Why do people keep using the preseason argument when improving your standing now will improve your standing when the reset comes? There are still obvious incentives to keep playing seriously.
A lot of players myself included don't like starting the season with a higher rank. I enjoy the grind i don't want to start gold, i want to start iron. I don't play ranked in pre-season but i often off-role my placements. I do wish we had the option to hard reset our mmrs
: Saw some Aphelios gameplay
He is exactly what the community was asking for, while adding a new cool fresh mechanic and keeping a high skill cap
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Vulvarine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nxsW40Vp,comment-id=000100010002000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:39:16.014+0000) > > You realize I am a woman, you insufferable wench. Also stop trying to sound hip and trendy by repeating the word woke. Thanks, and have a blessed day. I litterally don't see how anyone could tell either of you were women but ok
: Why is this character so hard to like?
same reason i don't like superman. Too op, shit gets boring
: > [{quoted}](name=kda akali,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a0i98wHw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-26T01:02:40.668+0000) > > His autos seem to be really unique too, the 5th weapon's auto sounds like it will be targeted and then become like gnar's q where you have to catch it. I wouldn’t call it unique. Considering we already have a champion with a similar mechanic {{champion:119}}
kind of cept draven can attack during the cast and receive and he can hold 2-3 axes while this guy straitup cant attack until its backup. I would call it unique but it does hold inspiration to draven
: The amount of unbalanced matches is pathetic
People stopped playing ranked as much, when playing ranked means jack
: I’m 2 days late, but higher level players like to have fun too. Hard to have fun when you roll “low skill” champs that aren’t given buffs cuz low elo does well on them while the enemy got “high skill” champs who are omegabuffed cuz low elo does ass on them.
yes your right for summoners rift because they are balanced around that. But the point is how would you even define a top 10% for aram specifically, since there is no aram ladder
: > [{quoted}](name=Lawd Dawg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QRkco6ft,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-24T01:06:17.823+0000) > > Look I get how premades can be frustrating to play against, but how if they put all the premade into a different queue, how are 4 stacks gonna get into a game? (cuz i really only ever play duos or 4 man premades, rarely 3 and 5) They can gather a 5th guy then? Look, I am 100% SoloQ because my 2 friends stopped playing this game (for understandable reasons). I often hear that "yOu CaN sImPlY pLaY aS pReMaDe YoUrSeLf", and I respond: And you can fill up your premade to a full 5 premade then. LoL has a huge playerbase; saying it can't find matches because of that is a ridiculous joke. _EDIT: Also, I think the super vast majority of the community I meet ingame is extremely stupid and degenerated. I am glad I never see them again. I stopped trying to make friends ingame as the community is piss poor. I know I am a part of it, but at least I can articulate myself and speak the world's language as second language, I do not pingspam and berate people on their builds if it's not meta. _ I hate it, too. I had several iconic games where the enemy and I had a 4-premade and one guy a lone. I was Ashe, and the other guy was a Katarina. We were the one always being dead. If we died, it was us. The premades defend each other too much and we were just cannon fodder. Also, the matchmaking would probably be better because try balancing a 4-premade in an already broken and bad matchmaking environment. It's (Chaos*Chaos)³, hence the piss poor match quality this game has by throwing randoms together with premades, and within those premades, the ranges are extremely wide, too. My MMR does matter jack shit when it's being influenced by premades and the chaos the so-called matchmaking in this game produces.
> _EDIT: Also, I think the super vast majority of the community I meet ingame is extremely stupid and degenerated. I am glad I never see them again. I stopped trying to make friends ingame as the community is piss poor. I know I am a part of it, but at least I can articulate myself and speak the world's language as second language, I do not pingspam and berate people on their builds if it's not meta. I have made so many friends through ranked in this game, the only toxic players I see when I play turn out to be the ones that don't click on the discord link.
Saezio (EUNE)
: It's because genius Rioters decided to balance around the entire aram ladder instead of the top 10%. xD it's hilarious actually
how would you even begin to balance around the top 10% of a for fun mode with that many rng element lol, and most people who play aram only play it for fun so it would be weird for them to balance it around the best
5050BS (NA)
: Game could be 0/100 and if the 0 team gets Elder they win. Its stupid and what is more stupid is Junglers dont seem to understand that you want Dragons to get the soul so you can get the Elder with ease. But if the game is even you DONT want to get dragons so the elder does not come out. You get baron and push to win.
if in that scenario the team with 100 kills gives up elder they kinda deserve to lose lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZXasQ4j,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T23:56:08.036+0000) > > it is the perfect response to a post like this and most posts like this lol. The reaction these players are having is the same that older people irl are having with the younger generation. I've been using it because it's an easy way to sum up the position that I love the state of the game, and love the recent pre-season but these older players can't seem to understand that the problem with the game isn't with riot but with themselves, even if riot were to revert the game these players would still complain. > > Man that feels like a ramble lol Ok zoomer Bad comeback aside, people do not always dislike change because it is change regardless of it's quality. Sometimes change is disliked because the change is bad. I'm not sure if this is the case for league, but for pokemon for example, there's no "you're just getting older", there's an actual quality dip.
The quality hasn't dipped, it has in fact just changed and it is just the older gens who dont like it, myself included but both my younger brothers still love the show and the games as much as i used to. But older people who grew up with something do tend to dislike any change to it.
Dolfro (EUNE)
: Strategy gameplay is constantly decline in our game and that's a bad sign.
The drags, the reduce in damage and the jg changes are all signs that the game is going back to being far more skill expressive than it has been in a while
: > [{quoted}](name=Fragile Noodles,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZXasQ4j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:20:08.828+0000) > > ok boomer Seriously the mindless sheep spamming "Boomer" as insult lately is just stupid... It's not insulting, and it just shows well, many things, none of which are good on your side.
it is the perfect response to a post like this and most posts like this lol. The reaction these players are having is the same that older people irl are having with the younger generation. I've been using it because it's an easy way to sum up the position that I love the state of the game, and love the recent pre-season but these older players can't seem to understand that the problem with the game isn't with riot but with themselves, even if riot were to revert the game these players would still complain. Man that feels like a ramble lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eGuLbabE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T22:41:23.662+0000) > > In season 1 they owned over 90% of the shares. > > https://www.pcgamer.com/every-game-company-that-tencent-has-invested-in/ I was playing LoL in 2009, so no tencent did not own 90% of the shares since the beginning
Aight mb i misspoke, I forgot that season 1 wasn't the birth of the game, i'll edit my original comment.
Anhydrax (NA)
: It's not as easy to get 2 rifts. Drakes are super strong compared to Rifts (which actually got nerfed). Both junglers play around bot only and the Rift gets taken solo by the toplaner that wins. And he doesn't have time to take two and deal with his lane... So at best, you get one and it's not that good.
which is why im guessing its going to get buffs
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eGuLbabE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-22T03:47:25.925+0000) > > 1. tencent has always been the majority share holder of riot since the birth of league. > 2. They said they were planning to bring one for all back similar to them bringing back urf because players enjoy it quite a bit after release. > 3. they said they would also plan to bring nexus blitz multiple times a year. That's not true, Tencent only had the majority of shares 2-3 years after the game released
In season 1 they owned over 90% of the shares. https://www.pcgamer.com/every-game-company-that-tencent-has-invested-in/
: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2019/07/dev-state-of-modes/ "the Modes Team is focusing all of our attention on improving the existing long-term game modes and discovering new, potentially long-term modes that you can play for years." Tl;dr on the entire post, the game modes like Ascension and One for all didn't make enough money, so they aren't bringing any of them back, instead only supporting the game modes like ARAM and TFT because they make the most money. This isn't Riot making the decisions, it's Tencent who owns 100% of Riot and just uses the name Riot as a mask as they try to make as much money as they can off the game.
1. tencent has always been the majority share holder of riot since season 1. 2. They said they were planning to bring one for all back similar to them bringing back urf because players enjoy it quite a bit after release. 3. they said they would also plan to bring nexus blitz multiple times a year.
: lol I actually do, however when you have jg basically babysitting bot now and no incentive to gank top bc of how OP drgs are... there is quite a problem. As said before, the buffs are cool however the stupid "dragon soul" isnt needed and the elder dragon buff needs to be reworked. What I like about baron buff is that it gives the team a "power play" however if you are on the opposing team you can play around this...with the elder dragon buff, team fights become cake.
im guessing rift buffs will come in. Also you can get 2 rift heralds at the moment but people just want to test the drags out
XeptionaL (EUW)
: Elemental Drake visual tint
Cdore (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZMfnoRZ,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:23:09.156+0000) > > it has nothing to do with where you're from, it has to do with which gen you're from, you talk about rts being pioneered or what not, but those games are all but dead and you wanna know what's recently dominated without anything to with china, battle royales, fast paced, very little strategy and what not. > > But no your right if you don't like the game in this state then it has to be made for china. Have you ever thought perhaps that the genre isn't dead, but companies abandoned the rts crowd for easier money?
distinction without a difference, think about why it would it be easier money if not for the new generation not liking games that require patience and strategic thinking, and it doesn't change that this gen prefers faster pased games, i still play a lot of rts but it is no where near as popular as it used to be with or without company support.
: WTF is this elder buff...
i just played a 45 min game, where elder didn't spawn till 40minutes in, it usually takes a while before you see it at all and because of this the payout should be big right? Yes it's strong, but so are the dragon pulse and serves as a counter measure and a chance to come back. I think all the new drag changes are amazing and just make the game overall more enjoyable, also the increased game length in most my games has made me enjoy it too
Uraraka (EUNE)
: Remove Anti-Poaching from Tier 3 Support items
this whole pre-season has tuned down the high burst meta were in lol
Cdore (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZMfnoRZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:12:11.557+0000) > > No, This game was made for everyone. Not for European and American audiences nor the Chinese audiences, everyone. That's why there's servers around the globe. > > > Many westerners can also like the current state of the game, not only Chinese. because you don't like it doesn't mean the rest of the west don't like it. > > Stop with the generalization and gatekeeping. The PC RTS genre was pioneered by America and Europe. Dota came up merely cause of the strategic rts crowd. Moba was the streamlined version of rts, but still retained a lot of strategic aspects that its parent genre had. Today, League is not the same game as what brought up its popularity. It got changed into an fast paced arena game. I feel like Nexus Blitz was meant to be used for shorter games, but everyone like SR too much. So Riot/ Tencent forced the fast meta onto SR so we all have to play fast paced games.
it has nothing to do with where you're from, it has to do with which gen you're from, you talk about rts being pioneered or what not, but those games are all but dead and you wanna know what's recently dominated without anything to with china, battle royales, fast paced, very little strategy and what not. But no your right if you don't like the game in this state then it has to be made for china.
: > [{quoted}](name=DemiMax,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4lAfEOtQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-19T17:09:32.074+0000) > > Appearances can be deceiveing, but he looks like yet another edgy boy, only this one is straight out of KPOP. OH OH and who wants to bet on dashes? I mean its a safe bet, CertainYT designed him. The guy loves that mobility.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightFalll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4lAfEOtQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-19T20:50:46.810+0000) > > I mean its a safe bet, CertainYT designed him. The guy loves that mobility. no he doesn't lol, the only two champs with hyper mobility he created were yasuo and kalista, and i guess in reworks akali. The guy is know for bringing in cancer champs with new game breaking mechanics that make no sense and no one enjoys playing against for the first year of release
DemiMax (EUW)
: Appearances can be deceiveing, but he looks like yet another edgy boy, only this one is straight out of KPOP. OH OH and who wants to bet on dashes?
> [{quoted}](name=DemiMax,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4lAfEOtQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-19T17:09:32.074+0000) > > Appearances can be deceiveing, but he looks like yet another edgy boy, only this one is straight out of KPOP. OH OH and who wants to bet on dashes? we haven't had an edgy champ since like kayn so i'm not sure where all this hates coming from, you know other that this is the boards.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Oh wow what an original character and design... NOT. Looks so different from what we already have champion wise... NOT.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4lAfEOtQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-19T16:09:55.938+0000) > > Oh wow what an original character and design... NOT. > Looks so different from what we already have champion wise... NOT. riot just can't win lol, when they make original designs it gets flamed out of existence XD, when they base it off other genres it gets flamed for not being original. Ya gotta love this community
: Remove Shaco from the game.
just wait till the spotlight washes over and then there will be a new champion everyone will be crying over
: Potential Champions from Legends of Runeterra
Tarkaz the tribless looks the absolute coolest for me personally and I feel he could add some good lore, and having another olaf type fighter in the game would be sick
: When you have been dealing with this stuff sinse season 3, there is only so much of this shit you can take. I mean yeah back in season 3 it wasnt as bad. but in recent seasons its just begun skyrocketing. and Yeah I am constantly being told how me taking or "Stealing cs" is gonna end in "enjoy ur ban" because people dont personally approve. And If I have to keep saying it I will. Dont care what people THINK it is, It is NOT a rule. It is a courtesy, and one that I am fed up extending to adcs who will only take it and then accuse me of 'inting" when I take a bullet/ult meant for them. Adcs have gotten more arrogant, more narcissist and full of themselves. and Yeah they treat it as "Stealing cs = greifing = PERMABAN" So I want to see the exact rule. Word. For. Word. That says If a support takes cs, that will get your account banned. Sinse they seem to be so religiously convinced it exists.
I'm just unsure as to why you think there is a rule on this in the first place, the mod you were responding to gave no such response and isn't even a part of riot. I get what you're point is but again i don't see who you're trying to convince.
: Guidelines are not rules. And again "Generally follow and all come together" is also known as a "common courtesy". That is not a rule, that is a "You dont treat me like something you spat on in the street and we can come to an agreement" not a "You didnt do what -I- told you to do so I am gonna throw the whole match by having a tantrum in lane and begging everyone for reports". Yeah when I started playing I was generally quite happy to follow the courtesy of "ok, adc gets the minions, support keeps them alive" That courtesy went out the window when standard procedure became "adc dies ONCE and instantly blames support and goes out of thier way to try and get support banned" That courtesy ended when support players can bust thier ass to pull thier team out of a fight alive, only to get told how "fucking useless" they are. And btw, your precious Meta isnt working ensure players arent "fighting with each other rather than the enemy" every single game, its often the adc blaming the rest of thier team because they died, spamming ? pings on anyone who doesnt do what they say, who dies for any reason, or doesnt play at the skill level they expect. So to bring it back. Show me the EXACT RULE. Show me where it is written that the support MUST NOT take minions or face banishment. That Adc Has direct ownership over lane minions, that jungle has direct ownership over jungle camps and that a support "Stealing cs" will be permanently punished or banned for killing minions another player called "Dibs" on.
who hurt you goddamn? it sounds like you have been physically abused by these adc's the way you write this post. Don't get me wrong i agree with you on most of this but like damn this shit sounding way more dramatic than it actually is. Also when did anyone say it was a rule for the support not to take farm lol, you seem to be attacking someone who isn't here
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: Will Riot ever fix their thing ?
this post belongs in memes and games lol.
FSRER (EUNE)
: > > Now somehow we call this game "competitive" even though it is acceptable to leave a champion that strong for so long. We don't call League competitive, Riot does. And as for Riot, they simply don't care because as long as there is even 1 person buying their overpriced RP that have been overpriced since season 5, they will do whatever they think is right (keep in mind that, "a developer does not need to play their game to balance it")
and if they do they get crucified for playing the game rather than balancing it lol
Exibir mais

Master2139

Nível 259 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão