: The game is burning down like a london bridge
1. no lmao, if you're problem is communication, put a discord link and say ur duoed with an egirl, guaranteed comms for the rest of the games. 2. I agree completely 3. this is proven to be false in most cases when they nerf other things it turns out to reasonably tune that champion down. bring me specific cases that are older than the last 2 patches so we can actually see the cause and effect. 4. actually all champions are difficult to ban but i agree less gimmicky, edgy however is legit just preference, some like it you don't does not make it a bad choice. 5. I see your problem, however its easier to grow a playerbase when the champ is strong and then nerf them after, remember asol release, that champ died on release. 6. idc 7. i think they already do this quite well but w/e 8. i agree 9. Not really the way that works, compensation buffs generally come when they nerf a third party thing like runes or items and then buff other champs affected. Like if they nerfed klepto because of ez abusing it and then buffing gp. Just an example but it would follow that line, although compensation buffing could aslo be something like nerfing ekko jg and then trying to make ekko mid viable by buffing that specifically. 10. It takes a while for each rework regardless, as well as concept and all that, and i am fine with the current speed because i'm not a fan of their urgot/aatrox type reworks where they make a new champ instead of changing the existing one. New champs are fun additions to the game, and most people look forward to these aswell and removing new champs would kill the game faster than any other point u raised. 11. iron bronze idc much about the order, I think promo's are a cool feature that are like a milestone which i wish more games had, but i'm mostly alone with that and wouldn't be too sad to see that gone so w/e 12.I agree 13. Autofill needs a rework not a removal.
: Flex...that's what it's for is for groups.
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 7
IVE been playing zed jg for ages bro, love to see he is getting jg buffs bro, shits gonna be fun now
: A small change for draft.
play flex and problem solved, its not like anybody actually tries any harder in flex than in draft lol
: League is basically unplayable in its current form.
so most of your comments is the usual bullshit which doesn't change season to season but as for riot not listening to player feedback, riot is one of the company's that listen to player feedback the most
: My solution to Jungle XP
not all jglers max the jg item
JRobin31 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterDClone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LdAOTuAZ,comment-id=00010002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T08:21:46.876+0000) > > Ive started noticing this aswell, but this seems to be a problem with the client rather than just tft, ive been getting similar issues in my chat and my stats tab. The overall issue is the client needs fixing tft getting moved, won't do anything for the client getting fixed I'm glad that you acknowledge that there is a problem. > > The problem i'm having is you keep saying it adds inconvenience to players of LOL when there is no such thing. So you mentioned the blinking tft tab bug which is a 1 in a thousand client bug. But other than that where is the inconvenience, how does having tft in the same client as league negatively impact your league experience. If it's a one in a thousand bug, then I can accept that I'm unlucky... but I don't believe that it is a one in a thousand bug. Is it? Even so, a one in a thousand bug... is still a problem - a problem I wouldn't mind having solved. > > Ok so for the convenience point, if it neither convenient or inconvenient for players to have the tft tab on the league client then there is no reason to move it as it just causes an issue for Riot. You bring up that it wouldn't be inconvenient for me to have tft on a seperate client. Then you agree that the opposite is true that it's not inconvenient to keep it on the client for you. SO now that convenience is out of the way there is no reason to change clients for tft. You seem to be misunderstanding. You don't have a substantive argument about convenience because the other "opposing" format is not actually inconvenient for you. If Option A is convenient, therefore you argue against Option B, but it turns out that Option B is also convenient, then you haven't made any case for Option A over Option B, even though Option A is convenient. But if I argue that the blinking TFT tab is annoying (which is true) and the other format would not be annoying (which is true), then I do have a substantive argument. > > You haven't made a single good argument as to why tft changing clients would result in a positive change. The current system doesn't offer a negative situation for players so it would cause money for riot to do something that results in a net neutral result. The current situation is a negative situation. You acknowledged that there is a problem! I've pointed out that this problem wouldn't exist if TFT changed clients. The removal of a problem would be a positive change. I can't agree that there would be a net neutral result. I do agree that it would cost RIOT money to make this change (in fact, any "solution" would cost RIOT money). "Is it worth?" Is always a question we have to ask ourselves both in business and on the Rift. In this case, "Is it worth?" is a financial question we don't have the information to properly assess. > > If you're only problem with the tft tab is that one client bug, advocate for fixing the client not removing tft because that tab isn't the only thing broken with the client Except that ... It's not the only problem with TFT. As I've already pointed out, TFT loot is also a problem. That said... I happily advocate that RIOT fix individual problems with TFT and the LoL client! I welcome solutions! Because the TFT menu is a problem, that I and other players constantly experience, I firmly support fixing it as a step in the right direction, even if other problems with TFT persist. Although I support the OP's solution, I do reserve the right to support other solutions. However, if there isn't a clear separation between games of differing genres, then I worry about the potential for more problems like the ones I already experience. But, please, don't regard my support of the OP's solution as opposition to other solutions. The addition of TFT has lowered the quality of my experience.
> If it's a one in a thousand bug, then I can accept that I'm unlucky... but I don't believe that it is a one in a thousand bug. Is it? Even so, a one in a thousand bug... is still a problem - a problem I wouldn't mind having solved. When i said 1 in a thousand i didn't mean 1 in a thousand players experience the bug, i meant 1 in a thousand bugs the client experiences, although that tft bug seems to be more or less fixed so it doesn't blink anymore. > You seem to be misunderstanding. You don't have a substantive argument about convenience because the other "opposing" format is not actually inconvenient for you. If Option A is convenient, therefore you argue against Option B, but it turns out that Option B is also convenient, then you haven't made any case for Option A over Option B, even though Option A is convenient. But if neither format is inconvenient why change it? There is no reason to change it if neither are inconvenient. > But if I argue that the blinking TFT tab is annoying (which is true) and the other format would not be annoying (which is true), then I do have a substantive argument. but the problem is that the blinking tft tab has to do with the league client being garbage and not the tft tab itself, The friendslist is experiencing the same problems, the solution is to fix the individual issue not to remove the system completely. The problem is that while the blinking tft tab is annoying it has nothing to do with the fact that there is a tft tab. > The current situation is a negative situation. You acknowledged that there is a problem! I've pointed out that this problem wouldn't exist if TFT changed clients. The removal of a problem would be a positive change. I can't agree that there would be a net neutral result. I do agree that it would cost RIOT money to make this change (in fact, any "solution" would cost RIOT money). the problem again is with the client not the tft Tab, i mean riot could just keep removing parts of the client when problems arise or they could fix them which is always the smarter move on their part. The friendslist has been really annoying aswell, as has the stats tab, the store, the hextech crafting, joining and leaving lobbies, the ready check and the list goes on The client is the problem not the tab. > "Is it worth?" Is always a question we have to ask ourselves both in business and on the Rift. In this case, "Is it worth?" is a financial question we don't have the information to properly assess. is it worth to build a new client for tft specifically rather than fixing a individual bug on our client, running the numbers it doesn't appear that it is worth it/ > Except that ... It's not the only problem with TFT. As I've already pointed out, TFT loot is also a problem. whats the problem with tft loot, free icons and emotes are a problem now? > Although I support the OP's solution, I do reserve the right to support other solutions. However, if there isn't a clear separation between games of differing genres, then I worry about the potential for more problems like the ones I already experience. But, please, don't regard my support of the OP's solution as opposition to other solutions. The addition of TFT has lowered the quality of my experience. but it appears ur only issue is with a bug and if that bug were removed would the addition of tft still lower ur quality. If you have an actual issue with tft being on the client then im all ears
JRobin31 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterDClone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LdAOTuAZ,comment-id=000100020001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T06:48:38.424+0000) > > Never said it was similar to lol just used a lot of the same assets making moving it completely illogical. I already pointed out the use of similar resources was irrelevant. > > But like you don't even have to interact with it, its only a problem if you have ocd but even then its easy to get rid of and it only shows like once a week Mine always shows. But even if it is once a week with compelled interaction... that's still a reason not to have it. > > Also because it allows tft players to more easily try league out and vice versa making both playerbases grow. This would not cause the number of players of RIOT games to change... So this is just RIOT promoting TFT by taking advantage of the success of LoL. They can promote TFT in the LoL Client without adding this inconvenience to players of LoL. They have promoted other of their games this way and I was quite happy with these promotions (even those related to TFT). I think I should clarify that whether or not you regard RIOT's decision as a good business decision, it doesn't mean the result was the best possible model. > > On its own no, but the currency bit wasn't a seperate point it was a part of the uses the same assets. See above. Also realize that the move towards global RIOT accounts was probably inevitable. > > This point makes no sense because the opposite is also true so in the end it just makes it inconvenient for riot Right... that's the point: you stated the opposite as if it were relevant, but the opposite is just as true. Thus, the point you were trying to make about player convenience is not relevant. As to the convenience or inconvenience that RIOT experiences in having to make a change. I agree that they've already committed to the current (rather inconvenient) situation. It is always going to pose some inconvenience to RIOT to have to make a change even when that change results in a better situation. So this doesn't change my opinion about what constitutes a better situation for players, nor does it change my opinion about what constitutes a better model for RIOT.
> Mine always shows. But even if it is once a week with compelled interaction... that's still a reason not to have it. Ive started noticing this aswell, but this seems to be a problem with the client rather than just tft, ive been getting similar issues in my chat and my stats tab. The overall issue is the client needs fixing tft getting moved, won't do anything for the client getting fixed > This would not cause the number of players of RIOT games to change... So this is just RIOT promoting TFT by taking advantage of the success of LoL. They can promote TFT in the LoL Client without adding this inconvenience to players of LoL. They have promoted other of their games this way and I was quite happy with these promotions (even those related to TFT). I think I should clarify that whether or not you regard RIOT's decision as a good business decision, it doesn't mean the result was the best possible model. The problem i'm having is you keep saying it adds inconvenience to players of LOL when there is no such thing. So you mentioned the blinking tft tab bug which is a 1 in a thousand client bug. But other than that where is the inconvenience, how does having tft in the same client as league negatively impact your league experience. > Right... that's the point: you stated the opposite as if it were relevant, but the opposite is just as true. Thus, the point you were trying to make about player convenience is not relevant. Ok so for the convenience point, if it neither convenient or inconvenient for players to have the tft tab on the league client then there is no reason to move it as it just causes an issue for Riot. You bring up that it wouldn't be inconvenient for me to have tft on a seperate client. Then you agree that the opposite is true that it's not inconvenient to keep it on the client for you. SO now that convenience is out of the way there is no reason to change clients for tft. > As to the convenience or inconvenience that RIOT experiences in having to make a change. I agree that they've already committed to the current (rather inconvenient) situation. It is always going to pose some inconvenience to RIOT to have to make a change even when that change results in a better situation. So this doesn't change my opinion about what constitutes a better situation for players, nor does it change my opinion about what constitutes a better model for RIOT. You haven't made a single good argument as to why tft changing clients would result in a positive change. The current system doesn't offer a negative situation for players so it would cause money for riot to do something that results in a net neutral result. If you're only problem with the tft tab is that one client bug, advocate for fixing the client not removing tft because that tab isn't the only thing broken with the client
l MrD l (NA)
: hes the only juggernaut thats actually kitable imo ... looking at you darius with your flash ghost and Extra long E
sett can also bring flash ghost and has a very similar mechanic with his own e lmao
: Sett is the most balanced champion on release since forever
a 50% w/r on release isnt a good sign, it means that people with no experience on him are winning games, he needs nerfs for when people actually know how to play him
JRobin31 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LdAOTuAZ,comment-id=0001000200010000,timestamp=2020-01-16T00:43:14.056+0000) > > I understand that it is a different type of game, but at the same time its not as different from league then a game like Legends of Runeterra, because tft and league share too much between them, on top that they use the same currency and everything tft needs to run is easily available on the league client as it is now while a game like LoR doesn't have this, it cant be put in as another tab of the league client. TFT doesn't need that much on its own to justify it being seperated from the client. I understand that it is another game but it makes no economical or practical reason for riot to seperate it into its own entity. > > TFT originally was made to capture the autochess audience from dota underlords and the big crave for it at the time, and having it done on the league client was an incredibly smart buisness move because now all these people downloaded league aswell, and chances are some players will convert to both games, as well as exposing their own audience to this mode with ease. The problem i have is that it makes no sense and i have seen no good reason why tft should be put on a seperate platform than the league client, it has no effect on players that don't play tft, there are no pop-ups that players get from tft, all it is, is an extra tab that players who don't want to touch dont have to touch. It has no effect on players who don't want to do anything to do with it. > > As for the op the Idea that riot puts out a launcher like steam or blizzard for all their games and have tft seperated onto that could make sense but even then it would be a lot of unecessary work for nothing. I played LoR and it being on a seperate client made sense for that game, while for tft not so much, as well as the convenience there is for the players that choose to play both, it is so useful to have them both in the same client If... TFT were really that much like LoL... I would play it. It's not. If there wasn't any blinking TFT menu, I would not be annoyed about a blinking TFT menu. There is a blinking TFT menu. Is it a smart business model? Maybe if they needed to get the game out quick to compete with other auto-battlers, but that's really about it. Does using the same currency matter? No. Would it be particularly inconvenient for you to have TFT in a different hierarchic structure? No.
> If... TFT were really that much like LoL... I would play it. > It's not. Never said it was similar to lol just used a lot of the same assets making moving it completely illogical. > If there wasn't any blinking TFT menu, I would not be annoyed about a blinking TFT menu. > There is a blinking TFT menu. But like you don't even have to interact with it, its only a problem if you have ocd but even then its easy to get rid of and it only shows like once a week > Is it a smart business model? > Maybe if they needed to get the game out quick to compete with other auto-battlers, but that's really about it. Also because it allows tft players to more easily try league out and vice versa making both playerbases grow. > Does using the same currency matter? No. On its own no, but the currency bit wasn't a seperate point it was a part of the uses the same assets. > Would it be particularly inconvenient for you to have TFT in a different hierarchic structure? No. This point makes no sense because the opposite is also true so in the end it just makes it inconvenient for riot
JRobin31 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LdAOTuAZ,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2020-01-14T04:36:56.019+0000) > > it shares the same rewards lmao, just because you're tired of LOOKING at it when you log on does not make it a good reason for removal, also tft and league share a lot of the same players, the same assets, models, skins, ui, it makes no fking sense for them to be on seperate clients just because of a few players not liking it being seen on their client what? I've already pointed out that if I played two different games both from RIOT, I would not want them conflated in this way. It would be annoying. But if you want to have all your stuff in one client, I get it. You do you. I'll do me. Do you understand that I do not want them all conjoined in this way? That if these things could just be in different places I would be happier with it? You say that I'm just one of a few players. Did you just make that up? Or do you have some data that reflects that? Because I understand that even though the ability to customize your client is a really really nice thing, in general, to do for your players, not every customization is deemed worthy by the makers. I think that, in time, these things will get sorted into different areas for players and that the real reason that RIOT threw it all into the LoL client was that RIOT didn't really have the structure built up to properly support different game genres. To be clear: TFT isn't another LoL game mode; TFT is a completely different type of game. TFT is nothing like SR, TT, ARAM, URF, Nexus Blitz, Poro King or any other game mode in the **MOBA** genre. TFT is an **Autobattler**.
I understand that it is a different type of game, but at the same time its not as different from league then a game like Legends of Runeterra, because tft and league share too much between them, on top that they use the same currency and everything tft needs to run is easily available on the league client as it is now while a game like LoR doesn't have this, it cant be put in as another tab of the league client. TFT doesn't need that much on its own to justify it being seperated from the client. I understand that it is another game but it makes no economical or practical reason for riot to seperate it into its own entity. TFT originally was made to capture the autochess audience from dota underlords and the big crave for it at the time, and having it done on the league client was an incredibly smart buisness move because now all these people downloaded league aswell, and chances are some players will convert to both games, as well as exposing their own audience to this mode with ease. The problem i have is that it makes no sense and i have seen no good reason why tft should be put on a seperate platform than the league client, it has no effect on players that don't play tft, there are no pop-ups that players get from tft, all it is, is an extra tab that players who don't want to touch dont have to touch. It has no effect on players who don't want to do anything to do with it. As for the op the Idea that riot puts out a launcher like steam or blizzard for all their games and have tft seperated onto that could make sense but even then it would be a lot of unecessary work for nothing. I played LoR and it being on a seperate client made sense for that game, while for tft not so much, as well as the convenience there is for the players that choose to play both, it is so useful to have them both in the same client
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KG2ZrJ4x,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-15T05:32:51.885+0000) > > um no the og is right, what you do is A starts a vote, waits till there are 3 yes votes and then A leaves the game, ending the game because for some reason it counts it as 3 out of 4 players, its really weird that it works like that but ya it does does it work for pre 20?
idk ive never seen it happen pre-20
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KG2ZrJ4x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-15T04:49:49.952+0000) > > Do you mean that when three out of five vote yes and then one of the five leaves, the figure is then updated to three out of four, turning a failed vote into a successful one? he probably means when someone Dcs AFTER the fact the vote failed the next vote will still say 0/5 instead of 0/4.
um no the og is right, what you do is A starts a vote, waits till there are 3 yes votes and then A leaves the game, ending the game because for some reason it counts it as 3 out of 4 players, its really weird that it works like that but ya it does
Bârd (NA)
: Fine, just stop calling it the "League Client" and rename it the "Riot Launcher". Also, I think there's a 50% chance that adding a new tab would cause Hextech crafting to lag.
hextech crafting lags every two days for unrelated reasons lmao, it is the most unstable part of the client since way longer than tft has been around
Bârd (NA)
: Imagine if the first time every day that you booted up League, the client notified you that **"You have rewards waiting for you in the most ambitious mobile RPG of 2019, RAID: Shadow Legends"** Wouldn't that get just a *tad* grating after a time? Especially if you had *absolutely no interest* in that game? The reason why **TEAMFIGHT TACTICS** should not be in the **LEAGUE OF LEGENDS CLIENT** is that **TEAMFIGHT TACTICS** is in no way, shape, or form a **LEAGUE OF LEGENDS** gamemode. Ripping the same assets does *not* make this glorified mobile game a part of League. This is like if Hearthstone was bundled together with World of Warcraft.
but you dont have a pop-up from tft like ever, its just there if you dont play it, but again it uses the same currency, the same rewards ect i just explained it, and shares the same players that a lot of the time play the 2 games interchangeably. It would get annoying thankfully tft doesnt have this so you know problem solved. but im not arguing thats its more or less than a league game mode, it just makes too much sense for riot to keep it on the lol client because of the reasons listed above. Especially if the only counter argument to it is that some players don't like seeing a tab on the client that they dont have to interact with and get no notifications from. Do you see how ridiculous that is to build a whole new client for tft with the same everything from the lol client just because some players find it annoying that a tab they dont interact with EXISTS like wtf
JRobin31 (NA)
: As a player with no interest in TFT, but plenty of interest in LoL, I agree. TFT on my client is an eyesore. It's like a blinking surrender vote pop-up that won't go away. How can I say this any clearer? It not only serves absolutely no purpose to me whatsoever... it's a royal pain in the ass. I understand that there are players who like to play both LoL and TFT, just like I understand that there are players that like to queue up in ranked games and spam surrender rhetoric. It's what they do. I get it. But it sure would be awfully nice if RIOT could move some of these things off screen for those of us that simply have no interest in such things. It would be a real QoL improvement. And, you know what? There may be some upcoming games (that aren't LoL and aren't TFT) that RIOT is planning on releasing that I might be interested in playing... and I still wouldn't want them to intrude on my LoL client experience. I just wouldn't. The ideal situation would be to have the ability to switch from the LoL client to a TFT client or some other client, a client that might actually be interesting instead of a client, like TFT, that is not interesting at all. You know what's also aggravating? TFT loot. Just... stop, please.
it shares the same rewards lmao, just because you're tired of LOOKING at it when you log on does not make it a good reason for removal, also tft and league share a lot of the same players, the same assets, models, skins, ui, it makes no fking sense for them to be on seperate clients just because of a few players not liking it being seen on their client what?
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAzqtFt9,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2020-01-13T04:19:43.609+0000) > > How in the fuck is this unpopular every day i see a thread about season 5being the best season and what not, get out of here with your upvote farming look how diverse this topic is, 15 up 10 down. people barely agree with me. dont sully this thread with your disgusting accusations and talk about the topic.
> [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAzqtFt9,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2020-01-13T10:09:27.472+0000) > > look how diverse this topic is, 15 up 10 down. people barely agree with me. dont sully this thread with your disgusting accusations and talk about the topic. if it is in the positives for upvotes its not unpopular lmao, and again threads like these pop up on the boards almost every week
: Unpopular opinion? : Season 5 was the best we are going to get.
How in the fuck is this unpopular every day i see a thread about season 5being the best season and what not, get out of here with your upvote farming
: Could Shen jungle work this season? (Genuine question)
yes he can jg, he was my jg pick for all my clash game, works better with a coordinated team due to his ulty. But is def a solid pick
: Games are so lopsided it's not even fun.
idk chief most my games have been pretty close and actually pretty fun, even 1 game where i got an afk
: Stop blaming it on a new season.
for me its not the matchmaking thats bad, its just how sweaty all the players are during the first week, this week will be the altime point of toxicity for the season. Ive gotten more flamers, trolls and afk in my first 8 games then i got all last season and that has nothing to do with matchmaking or balance
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8eknrpmP,comment-id=000e000000010000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-10T18:20:30.286+0000) > > 1. Personal enjoyment is a very subjective thing so even if it is not fun for you it is overall irrelevant when discussing the balance of a thing especially in the given scenario. I understand that most of your argument towards balance is away from this. But it is infact a major reason for nerfs, regardless of power in lols history.
Yes i mean if an ability or item is toxic then they will nerf it, but generally the root is if it is a combination of both power and how toxic it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Swain On CoKayn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8eknrpmP,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-08T16:49:29.863+0000) > > Everybody in this community know, that a fed Assassin can kill you in a blink of an Eye. Sometimes or rather Often under a Second. The average Person has a reaction time from 0,2 too 0,4 seconds. And your expected to make a Button Press in this time window. It was possible, way earlier (looking at you season 5 Crit Rengar), but it wasnt the norm. Champs like Rengar or Syndra got famous for their 1shots, because it was very Rare to see such a Fast Kill. Not today. You get halve healthed, before you even think about the enemys engage. Even the players, that are delievering the Combo are suprised how fast they killed the enemy. This should definitly be Changed. Every Base Value, Scaling, Rune or any Kind of number should be reduced. It would prolong the Games longer and would provide the Game a way calmer flow. > > I want to hear some Thoughts.. All people who defends assassins not being overpowered in this post, look at your match history and tell me how many assassins you played with and against in your last 20 games and compare to other classes.
In my last 10 games i got 13 assassin's out of 50 total picks, this includes however a 5 man jg we did where all went an assassin to ruin the enemy jglers game, but that is besides the point. - 13 assassin's - 10 tanks - 20 marksmans - 9 enchanter supports ( i counted lux when she's support but thats up to anyone to decide) - 15 bruisers mages i don't feel like counting but we both know its higher than any other number so all that to say i don't see what your point is Lmao
GigglesO (NA)
: Thats 100% it. Against a tank, especially levels 1-5 you can kite them, you can probably duel them, you might even just be able to walk/run away. Against an assassin it just feels like you die. It doesn't even matter if you do every time. We are all wired to remember the worst things about a champ. I hate ezreal so much that if I get support with an ez as adc I have like a 95% loss rate I may as well dodge I have so many bad memories of teammates playing him that I mentally check out.
Then it follows that tanks play in lanes where you don't lane against assassin's which is a common reason tanks go top and assassins mid because it leads to more fun matchups for all parties. Tanks vs an assassin is pretty rare unless the assassin goes top which is unlikely since less roaming, or the tank goes mid which is again weird considering their weak early
GigglesO (NA)
: 1 Enjoyment is the only reason to play the game 2 Kha didn't gank 3 The counter play to an assassin is stay out of range, ward, gank them, or counterpick. is not counterplay. Counter play is kiting, doding skill shots. Not If I'm in range I die.... The game is 100% what feels fun to play/play against. Thats why they nerfed stealth over the seasons. If they hadn't twitch would still have a 60s true stealth. That is what is happening with players and assassins. It doesn't matter how "balanced" they are on paper if they aren't fun to play against.
1. Personal enjoyment is a very subjective thing so even if it is not fun for you it is overall irrelevant when discussing the balance of a thing especially in the given scenario. 2. i was talking about your jgler but thats not the point. 3. Ah i see i meant counter but thats fine, and the scenario where if your in range you die is something very specific to talon level 3, where only during that first bit of the lane does he have that, he can do that exact thing, the problem here is that most assassins don't operate this way especially after first back as ornn there is isn't much he can do. For the they aren't fun to play against thing is also kinda weird cuz it heavily depends on role and class you play, Naturally it isn't fun for anyone to play against a counterpick. Talon is only not fun to play against during that early bit of lane or if gets ridic fed (which is the same as all champions), I hate playing against enchanter because they are just walking cockblocks, and it is the most antifun thing to play with or against for me. The anti-fun argument only works if the anti-fun aspect comes out of that feature or champion being overtuned. Thats why you will notice threads popping on the boards about champions "unfun" abilities the second they get a numbers buff, Call back to GP orange when he was meta, yas windwall whenever, Zoe's kit on release, Malz ult when he sees play is generally considered antifun. Also the skill of the player is also important to note because that also plays a huge roll. Assassin's aren't fun to play against low elo because players are worse and kills are easier to get making a snowball far easier to achieve then high elo where there are fewer kills on avg. Atm i think that Assassin's as a class are in a fine spot(obviously there are still overtuned picks but this applies to every class)
Urgasm (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZzL7YziI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-10T00:35:58.430+0000) > > The colossal irony of this statement in regard to the "200+ years collective experience" quote. Do you know what that quote was responding to? A wukong player was complaining that his damage wasn't high enough. Meanwhile, everyone on riot's team thought wukong didn't need any more damage. You make it sound like riot was giving him more damage, when it was the other way around. He wants more damage to compete with the insane damage of everything else right now
> [{quoted}](name=Urgasm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZzL7YziI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-10T06:04:18.223+0000) > > He wants more damage to compete with the insane damage of everything else right now and the vicious cycle continues lmao
YaraOwO (NA)
: Cinematic team out here making everyone want to play the game.
isnt the wukong community asking for more damage, which according to the majority of players is against what they want as if you look at game play boards they want less damage. Just a quick correction since as i dont play wukong i couldn't care less bout these changes lmao
: I feel like that's respectable. Noone likes being bad at league. Assassins capitalize on bad plays harder then any other class. In lane assassins dont just level three walk up to you and your dead. But if you miss a cc or use a defensive cooldown then your most likely going to die. Nobody likes dieing.
well talon does but ya in most cases your right, but talon is basically designed to lvl 3 kill the opponent
GigglesO (NA)
: Winning the game without deaths is exactly why it makes a good example. Even though I played correctly, didn’t die, and won I didn’t enjoy any part of the game. I either had jungle gank or I just sat outside of Rake range so he didn’t get to initiate outside of tower range... It’s boring having to lane against someone that can just nuke you if you aren’t ever so careful. I also guarantee that the game was just as boring for talon without me letting him have a chance to 100-0 me.
ok.... im not sure what your personal enjoyment has to do with ornn being supposed to beat talon mid. I would agree that an assassin playing into a very passive tank isn't the most enjoyable lane for both parties, but then again ornn is a top laner and talon generally doesnt lane against tanks. Tanks as a class tend to be more boring to play against because they are hard to kill. Im not sure how this example says anything really. it sounds like you played better than your opponent, won the game, but didn't have fun doing it? The counter play to an assassin is stay out of range, ward, gank them, or counterpick. You stayed out of range, I assume you warded and you got ganked, but it was a bad matchup so it being unfun is pretty standard. I play shaco and i almost never enjoy a rek'sai matchup because of how much it limits my options, that doesn't make reksai a bad champion or unbalance just a bad matchup which is why the unfun argument is so weird
: There is nothing in this game that makes me rage more than seeing some assassin who's score is so shit that they should be i a weak state just install kill me from 100% because they are an assassin and that's what they do. 2000 damage in under a half second is so ridiculous, their full combo should be something like half the HP of an ADC that matches their level. But instead they don't even need their ult half the time, it is just so tiring.
if you die 100 to 0 against an underfed assassin, i would need to see that clip and send to one of the those wood division montages because you would have to ridiculously fuckup for that to happen. unless ofc this is at like 56 min where score doesnt matter anymore
: If your class is labled risky you should not be balanced for a 50% winrate whats risky about being able to win just as much as everyone else. at the same time you people say balanced for 50% win rate you will call a 48% win rate garbage but say a 52% winrate is fine.
Nocturne is a ridiculously easy to play champion especially low elo which boosts his w/r quite a bit, if you look at all assassin's you will see quite a difference. Highest assassin top rn is rengar at 48% Highest assassin jg rn is Ekko at 52, rengar at 51 and kha also at 51 Highest mid is noc and fizz at 52. The biggest factor however on "risky" champions is the opponents that you play against, in low elo assassins dominate because of the lack of skill on the other side to capitalize on those risks, which is why when you get to higher elos unless the individual champion is outright overtuned, its only one tricks that find success with them.
GigglesO (NA)
: I’d also think it’s worth mentioning, damage level is set by the class with highest damage. You can’t just have one class auto win on a dash dash dead basis... They would be fine if there was better counterplay than just stay out of range. I played ornn mid into talon yesterday, lane should have been a wash. He damn near nuked me several times. When he got close to death it was bye flips over wall...
you mean a scaling tank against arguably the best early game skirmisher in the game, also due to the lack of terrain mid, you should be losing that early lmao, but looking up the game, that you won, with both assassins being relatively useless its weird you would bring that up as an example especially considering you didnt die a single time
: so assassins just waltz into an armed fortress while their target is surrounded by their entire legion with guards everywhere, magically get the kill and waltz out unharmed... cuz that seems to be what is happening in league I don't think even Zed could just waltz into Demacia, slit Jarvan's throat and get out...but somehow they do this every fight in league
k so lorewise zed could 100% do that. But in league unless the zed is really fed or the opponents are really bad, this almost never happens. Sure he gets a kill but survive basically unharmed aswell, that would take coordination from the other team to let that happen to them
: assassins are opportunists, not guaranteed kills, though Riot has swayed that way for years now Assassins are supposed to wait for the right moment to strike a weakened target to give a sudden death instead, we get assassins ko'ing people almost instantaneously from 100% and able to pick and choose their target at leisure
his specific point was about FED assassins one shotting people which is litteraly the whole point, to assassinate squishies. Most assassins early game are exactly what u say they should be, and if an assassin is underfed he is sooooo useless
: > [{quoted}](name=Sleeping Bat,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8eknrpmP,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2020-01-09T14:04:41.335+0000) > > Do you even play this game? Nothing but {{item:3157}} or {{item:3026}} can saves you from assassins. You're talking nonsense. Did you not just read my massive wall of text? I just gave you counterplay
they choose to ignore because it takes work to get better at something. its a lot easier to just complain about it instead
: That logic doesn't hold weight when the vast majority of people are upvoting the topic. Your arguments are in the minority.
a majority of people argument isn't a good argument to use when deciding when something is good, the vast majority of players are all low elo so in a game like league saying the majority think something doesnt mean anything
Ehhhh (EUW)
: Apparently not this year. We got the stat page in profile instead
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n09cyoZy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-08T13:08:17.152+0000) > > Apparently not this year. We got the stat page in profile instead ya but that stat page has been in for like 2 years now
Comentários de Rioters
: Aphelios is the protagonist of his own game
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1H5E2gTU,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-12-29T23:35:35.715+0000) > > So, here's the deal: > > -------------------------------------------- > > #The Removal > The removal is 100% appropriate. Crass sexual content isn't okay, nor are insulting comments. Telling someone to "stop sucking off Riot" is clearly both, and calling someone delusional is definitely an insult. Express your sentiment another way. > > ----------------------------------------------- > > #The Mod Posts in This Thread > This is not acceptable moderator behavior for a thread with concerns about moderation. I've made sure the moderator in question is aware of this, although I will leave the comments up in the interests of full transparency. I've made it clear that this is not okay and should not continue. While we're allowed to meme and goof off, it should not be done in threads taking issue with moderation. So like what? This is obviously a politically correct forum. What am I suppose to say that doesn't hurt anyones feelings: You sir are incorrect. Please stop saying such ridiculous things. OR is that second part bad? LOL. what a joke. > [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1H5E2gTU,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-12-29T23:35:07.359+0000) > > It’s not necessarily an egregious insult, but it is dismissive and rude. If actual delusion is at play, then it’s completely fine. Telling your friend who’s seeing mirages that they’re delusional is helpful even. Telling a stranger who has a different opinion that they’re mentally incoherent **is not okay.** The issue isn’t the words you chose, but the complete lack of respect for another individual. Exactly, since mirages which could be the cause of a medical condition is the same as a real delusional person saying preposterous things. Nice straw man though.
> So like what? This is obviously a politically correct forum. What am I suppose to say that doesn't hurt anyones feelings: You sir are incorrect. Please stop saying such ridiculous things. There are rules in place, which you broke, whether people are offended or not is irrelevant
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=0008000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T08:37:20.788+0000) > > is winnable lmao no it isn't. in b4 "omg he is only 95-5 on x players smurf" Yeah Hard pass.
> [{quoted}](name=thelonelyrectum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=00080000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-28T19:24:40.286+0000) > > no it isn't. > in b4 "omg he is only 95-5 on x players smurf" > Yeah Hard pass. 1 chall player with 4 bronzies, against 5 bronzies. Even chall player can have bad games homie, when the players are matched up the game for both sides is winnable. Anything can happen
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=00080000000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-28T03:25:19.909+0000) > > All games are winnable after the players are matched so a bronze player getting stuck against a challenger smurf?
> [{quoted}](name=thelonelyrectum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=000800000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-28T03:42:27.900+0000) > > so a bronze player getting stuck against a challenger smurf? is winnable lmao
wCTed (EUW)
: Guys You are absolutely right if u are hardstuck . now i understand you
70% w/r isn't hardstuck, you inting games is not the systems fault, hope you enjoyed farming upvotes
: You have almost a 75% winrate. This post doesn't make sense, as **You're far from hardstuck.** Losing 5-6 games isn't "BUH BUH MATCHMAKING GIMPED ME WHERES MY 90%?!?!111"
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-12-28T01:39:32.840+0000) > > You have almost a 75% winrate. This post doesn't make sense, as > > **You're far from hardstuck.** > > Losing 5-6 games isn't "BUH BUH MATCHMAKING GIMPED ME WHERES MY 90%?!?!111" on top of this he was the main reason for those losses lmao
: About time someone fking realises. No matter how good you play/carry your games, there will always, ALWAYS, be games with people with 40% wr or new players or straight trolls. And you. Cant. Fucking. Escape. It. Those games are made so you lose no matter what. Thats what it makes it so frustrating and tilting and making you flame.
> [{quoted}](name=Taliban Zilean,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-12-27T23:47:24.992+0000) > > About time someone fking realises. No matter how good you play/carry your games, there will always, ALWAYS, be games with people with 40% wr or new players or straight trolls. And you. Cant. Fucking. Escape. It. Those games are made so you lose no matter what. Thats what it makes it so frustrating and tilting and making you flame. Your team can make you lose games, but your teams cant stop you from climbing
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=thelonelyrectum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=0008000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-27T23:10:04.637+0000) > > lol. you are delusional if you think all games are winnable. Get real and stop sucking off riot. All games are winnable after the players are matched
Jack Eron (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=000500000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-26T18:01:01.273+0000) > > The question has never been what non-meta strats can work or not, its whether you can or should get banned for trying out these strats. You said we have the right to be stupid, people can ignore logic but at the end of the day banning a player for not playing the way you want them to despite showing intent on trying to win is wrong, When i try non meta picks a start with an idea and after trying it out the reasons develop. I used to have a strategy similar to nubracs called zed their jg. Where i would get support, tell my adc that im not going to play support and roam the jg instead, then pick zed bring smite and invade lvl 1 take the camp flash out, call my jgler to come to the next camp and kill him there. This would effectively remove their jg from the game where most of the time they would dc because they didn't want to play or would be to crippled to do anything as i continuously counterjgled. My only reason for trying this strat was my pc could only play blind and was too slow to call lanes so i was stuck support but wanted to play zed. Obviously i tries zed support but then zed jg seemed more appealing. With the formation of this pick there was no logical reasoning behind how this would work. but it can. Let people experiment, The line will become even more blurry when people have to justify the logic behind their strat. Nubrac had logical reasoning behind the strategy but people still hated it. Duo mid or duo top have a lot of advantages if you play it right, i used to duo top with a friend a lot where we would have no jg or support and duo top, we would cheese, counter jg and roam mid. There are benefits, and it's not up to you to decide where the logic behind a strategy is or whether or not were allowed to go it. You named those examples of "good" off meta picks but that's irrelevant, if people aren't allowed to try new ways to play the game this game would become very stale. > > Lol is a strategy game and so every strategy should be allowed to be played even if illogical. Nobody is making excuses for the stupid but your the one who said they have the right to be stupid and then turn around and say they dont I'll try again. Your "new meta" ideas are ruining LITERALLY everyone else's tactics. You can roam to the jungle, probably stealing mobs from enemy jungle? After ou did this ONCE they will count that you will do this again. You will not be able to farm in enemy jungle, nor in your own jungle, because you have and ACTUAL jungler. No one of you would get normal XP and knowing that now junglers are behind 2 levels from top and mid its clearly a bad idea. I told you whats wrong with the teemo supp. I admit that every stupid thing can work for a few times. But i would never trade ACTUAL FACTS for some LUCK. First your team MUST agree with your nonmeta picks. This is riot's official statement, they clearly said this at their video when they were talking about new metas. Which means if you ignore your teammate's will, you already made mistake. From this point you will annoy them. YOu will ruin mid's gaming experience by that teemo "supp", and your adc will literally dying. Meanwhile you could play how 90% of the players playing. And dont tell me thats boring. Cant believe you that you played every role and every champs so many times that it became boring so you had to come up with these great ideas. Once again. Strategy is about logic. Being an idiot and ignoring logic, ignoring your teammates i bad behaviour, against the whole goal of the game. There is no group in earth who would say that when you join to any community and you ignore that community's people and rules, you are a good person. Everyone would hate you with a good reason. When you sign up for a strategy game you have to use your brain. If you picked crit zilean jngle, you deserve a ban. That's not a new strategy. It's not new meta. It's pure stupidity.
> Your "new meta" ideas are ruining LITERALLY everyone else's tactics. > You can roam to the jungle, probably stealing mobs from enemy jungle? After ou did this ONCE they will count that you will do this again. You will not be able to farm in enemy jungle, nor in your own jungle, because you have and ACTUAL jungler. No one of you would get normal XP and knowing that now junglers are behind 2 levels from top and mid its clearly a bad idea. In this meta taking both early camps is brutal to the enemy jgler, we have 2 jglers that can gank winning every gank made, after blue and red are taken, i then just counterjg the other camps where i think he isn't to further cripple him so he can't get up, with jg xp the way it is, he wont be able to. Even if they do know and plan around it, mid or top leave to stop me, i can stall as they take turrets or get a farm lead losing xp. But what usually happens is that the enemy support is then forced to match my pressure but supporting their jgler, leaving bot lane to be a 1v1 where assuming the adc played safe, they then have an xp lead. If the initial invade works then the game is almost a guaranteed victory. If the strat fails then i go and play zed support to the best of my ability and then from there, its which every team wins. > I admit that every stupid thing can work for a few times. But i would never trade ACTUAL FACTS for some LUCK. exactly every thing can work which is why we shouldn't get banned for testing whether or not it works lmao. There wouldn't be your fact if it were for the people that tried these strategies out in the first place. > First your team MUST agree with your nonmeta picks. This is riot's official statement, they clearly said this at their video when they were talking about new metas. Which means if you ignore your teammate's will, you already made mistake. From this point you will annoy them. YOu will ruin mid's gaming experience by that teemo "supp", and your adc will literally dying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4DP-9oMfm4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8UhsspO3qg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S86guMGBKrU so these are gems which i think riot should change if they take your approach to banning, because evidently you can't play your way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAAfm095tg this seems to be the video you are referring to, first he talks about proxy singed which is an off meta strat which you didn't need to talk to your team despite taking their farm and exp without fear of getting banned, thoughts? Now on topic Communication, he never says that you have to listen to you team, he says you have to communicate with them, which would then mean that you can play any pick as long as you tell your team your going to play it. If it were the case that your team has to tell you that its ok that you play a strat while you have no say in it, riot might as well just ban any strategy that deviates from whatever the current meta is because any off meta pick could then get banned for lack of comm which is stupid. The singed smite support strategy which was the cause of that video is what makes it so weird, because he would tell his teammates what he is doing before every game, but if he had to wait for 4 nobody's approval before playing how he wants to play then he wouldn't be able to play it right because it sounds like communicating to you is obeying the "will of your teammates. > Meanwhile you could play how 90% of the players playing. And dont tell me thats boring. Cant believe you that you played every role and every champs so many times that it became boring so you had to come up with these great ideas. I can and i do play like 90% of players 90% of the time, but believe it or not some people like to get creative with how they play the game, and sometime i like to brainstorm new strategies and test out how effective they are, or because i simply think they look funny. AS naut looks hilarious af, crittlesticks is so funny to watch aswell. > Being an idiot and ignoring logic, ignoring your teammates i bad behaviour, against the whole goal of the game. There is no group in earth who would say that when you join to any community and you ignore that community's people and rules, you are a good person. Everyone would hate you with a good reason. That's what you don't understand playing the game in new ways isn't breaking rules, i'm not ignoring the community either, i talk with whoever i can, i put a discord link every game if my team wants to communicate with me. But at the end of the day i should not get banned for finding new ways to play the game. > When you sign up for a strategy game you have to use your brain. If you picked crit zilean jngle, you deserve a ban. That's not a new strategy. It's not new meta. It's pure stupidity. Nobody is claiming it is a new meta, when i play a strategy game i can choose to use my brain but i don't have to, i can play how i want to play lmao. I picked crit zil jg to see if it was any good, if it could work, we don't know if it is pure stupidity until it is tried. Do you think ezreal jg would have ever been a thing with your mentality of if i think it's stupid it should be banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-26T18:05:40.535+0000) > > trolling is when there is no intent to win with the way you play or you pick. So no unless there is intent on trying to lose the game from the person there are no troll picks Determining intent is beyond difficult to do though. Someone can be playing something and trying very hard but still suck at it, thus failing, but if this same person has done this 50+ times with no improvement in sight while maintaining his MMR by winning a lot on another champ? Then its the exact same concept that Korean troll pair followed, tons of games trolled. Trying to judge intent is far too difficult, you can only judge the results.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-26T18:15:58.441+0000) > > Determining intent is beyond difficult to do though. > > Someone can be playing something and trying very hard but still suck at it, thus failing, but if this same person has done this 50+ times with no improvement in sight while maintaining his MMR by winning a lot on another champ? > > Then its the exact same concept that Korean troll pair followed, tons of games trolled. > > Trying to judge intent is far too difficult, you can only judge the results. then those people are trolls but that doesn't make the picks troll
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-24T18:53:35.980+0000) > > I can call playing Lux Support trolling all day. I can call brand support trolling all day. I can say talon mid is trolling. > > Doesnt mean they are. Thats not how this works. So you are saying trollpicks do not exist at all? Even when the person behind the pick has a gods awful winrate with all their wins loaded into another champ? Sorry however i cannot accept that, to me this kind of logic will enable far too much trolling which will ruin far too many games and thus cannot be accepted.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-24T20:37:23.993+0000) > > So you are saying trollpicks do not exist at all? Even when the person behind the pick has a gods awful winrate with all their wins loaded into another champ? > > Sorry however i cannot accept that, to me this kind of logic will enable far too much trolling which will ruin far too many games and thus cannot be accepted. trolling is when there is no intent to win with the way you play or you pick. So no unless there is intent on trying to lose the game from the person there are no troll picks
Exibir mais

MasterDClone

Nível 272 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão