NotSid (NA)
: Do you even understand how terrifying life would be if Pokemon were real?
I doubt that North Korea would be the first to get their hands on a legendary. Who says some other, more powerful country won't just snatch them up first?
: Doesn't riot let you know when your feedback has resulted in a punishment? Nine times out of ten I never see that notification.
IIRC you only get that if your report was the one that finally got him punished
: Unlikely to spend anymore cash with riot, due to their fascist like Chat Restrictions.
> So when you try to fight back and call the bully's bullshit out, it's YOU who get punished. Not the actual bully. how do you know he got off without a punishment?
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spicyman23,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q3Ayhzum,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-15T04:28:08.954+0000) > > There isn't much to counter when a Talon leaps over a fucking wall and busts you down before you can react or escape. Talons an AD assassin. If you look, its generally only AP assassins that are getting this mandatory, kit affirming delay.
Talon's second W and bleed have a delay. Compare that to pre-rework when his 100-0 was only slightly slower than Rengar.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mecha MaIphite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A6ranbuM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-14T19:32:31.549+0000) > > Why? They could just send one person, and even if they couldn't kill them because of her peel, they could easily match them and stop them from pushing. A real splitpush champ would just 1v1 anyone who came alone and keep going. so if a splitpusher can 1 v 1 anyone, then why would they not be able to handle a 2 v 1 in their favor?...I'm assuming that you have at least a decent splitpusher on your team that youre working with it actually makes their situation even better, if there does happen to be a 2 v 2, janna pins down the secondary champ long enough to turn it into a 2 v 1 back in their favor. she also brings wards to plan ahead with. sending anyone less than 3 is a suicide mission and if theyre too far spread out sending 3 can be worse.
Because a splitpusher shouldn't need Janna's help when Janna would be better off grouping and protecting the adc/backline. It's also kind of redundant; the whole point of a splitpusher is to attract 2-3 people to take them down so the rest of their team can do stuff around the map. A mid-game Nasus could probably handle 2 people on his own without Janna's help. I'm not saying that Janna can't drop by and give her top lane a bit of help knocking down a tower; just that come mid game, she's usually better off elsewhere.
: Splitpush-support janna
> The enemy team now has to send at least 3 champions to deal with them Why? They could just send one person, and even if they couldn't kill them because of her peel, they could easily match them and stop them from pushing. A real splitpush champ would just 1v1 anyone who came alone and keep going.
: What are some things you WOULD be willing to spend RP on?
a permanent mastery symbol over my champion's head
Kaeblen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cersi Lannistar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nnErT2ku,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-13T21:05:36.312+0000) > > 1: A valid argument: World is flat > 2: Valid Support : A website told me. > > Your move scientists. "a valid argument" =! "an argument" "Valid Support" =! "Support" Honestly, you and most of those responding to this post are just being idiots. Just look at the other comments here and you have your evidence. Saying "X other source said so" is not valid evidence. You need actual evidence. In the case of game design, that means statistics regarding satisfaction of players. It means drawing connections between cause and effect. It DOES NOT mean 'somebody told me, so I believe them'. This is why so many people like, for example, Malicious Metal posts. I, for one, absolutely disagree with him changing his stance, and now supporting Riot's changes (I could explain why at some other time)---The point is, I still love reading his posts, because he provides good reasoning, and good evidence. The OP here, likewise, has good reasoning (a valid argument) and good evidence (valid support). _**What you have**_ is called a 'straw man': instead of refuting the argument which you disagree with, you have created another argument which has mild similarities, but is obviously weak and refutable. you claim that this argument of your own design is the same as that posed originally (which is is not). You have then proceeded to refute not your opponent, but the argument you yourself created. **You havn't proved anything.** All you have done is degrade the discussion, and distracted the minds of a few who could not see through your dishonesty.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaeblen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nnErT2ku,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2017-10-14T00:02:12.218+0000) > > "a valid argument" =! "an argument" > "Valid Support" =! "Support" > > > Honestly, you and most of those responding to this post are just being idiots. Just look at the other comments here and you have your evidence. > Saying "X other source said so" is not valid evidence. You need actual evidence. In the case of game design, that means statistics regarding satisfaction of players. It means drawing connections between cause and effect. It DOES NOT mean 'somebody told me, so I believe them'. > > This is why so many people like, for example, Malicious Metal posts. > I, for one, absolutely disagree with him changing his stance, and now supporting Riot's changes (I could explain why at some other time)---The point is, I still love reading his posts, because he provides good reasoning, and good evidence. > > The OP here, likewise, has good reasoning (a valid argument) and good evidence (valid support). > > _**What you have**_ is called a 'straw man': instead of refuting the argument which you disagree with, you have created another argument which has mild similarities, but is obviously weak and refutable. you claim that this argument of your own design is the same as that posed originally (which is is not). You have then proceeded to refute not your opponent, but the argument you yourself created. > **You havn't proved anything.** > All you have done is degrade the discussion, and distracted the minds of a few who could not see through your dishonesty. That post =! serious That post = joke
: you can still use them like shit though... and be a horrible Janna... so there is absolutely NO LOGIC in your thought...
Shit players will play like shit no matter how easy a champ is. That's like defending an op champ because "he's not strong if the guy playing him sucks at the game". It's only true because it makes really narrow assumptions that usually wouldn't apply in a normal game.
: If you all think Enhancer supports are so easy to play, why aren't you all GREAT at playing them???
: Why do supports get all the credit for the adcs hard work?
Fmafia (NA)
: But am i wrong though?
A Nunu (NA)
: Made 45 emotes in celebration of the launch of patch 7.20
> https://sungben.deviantart.com/art/Cheeky-Tahm-Kench-Emote-698510511 > MUSTACHE HAT RAISE. I NEEEEED IT
ShamWiz (NA)
: So you think I deserved a perma banned for what I said in these logs? I mean is League this PC now? I feel like I'm in a college liberal arts class where no one wants their feelings hurt or they safe space invaded... I mean why does League even give you the option to mute players if they're gonna perma ban you for hurting someone feelings?
What does not flaming have to do with being PC? If anything, feeling the need to retaliate when it accomplishes nothing seems pretty thin-skinned.
: your team had a {{champion:67}} who is a tank killer and a late game hyper carry and you also has a {{champion:45}} who scales for ever. you played riven who is bad vs tanks and for some reason built a {{item:2045}} which does nothing for you. and riven in general bad vs cc and tanks. she really has nothing in her kit that allows her to flat out shred a tank . also why did you get a {{item:3143}} on riven it gives no cdr, no damage. you legit have two tank/hp items and oh your team also had a {{champion:53}} (which is a tanky support ) and a {{champion:154}} who is pure tank. so lets blame the meta/ the game/ the champs and not the players who played the game and got beat.
I don't upgrade sightstone for most of my _support_ games, and this guy prioritizes it over an upgraded last whisper. Against a 3 tank team. It wasn't even bought last minute as a "fuck this", he bought sighstone at 28 minutes and upgraded it at 32.
: There is a huge amount of irony behind the Janna whining.
How are you sure? Did you look all of them up? Because it would make a lot more sense for people who played tank supports like ali or leo to complain because she counters them. Janna's winrate against sona and raka actually decreases.
: The circle jerk has reached an unparalleled amount.
But even low effort rants can foster discussion from people who disagree, or at the very least suggestions for how to fix the perceived problem. There's also still good content that comes out of these boards, even if it's in the minority. Why delete a whole section just because you got annoyed at a couple of low quality posts?
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - QUARTERFINALS, Ahri vs Azir
: What 90% of the "player behavior" boards is
half the time they post their toxic chat logs themselves "look i got banned but i wasn't toxic" > Mecha MaIphite: kys
: Jax needs an Absolute counter for late game 1v1 other than Fiora
if your late game strategy consists of 5 1v1s you're probably doing something wrong
: How did teemo get this far in the contest? He's annoying and I'd think people would have voted for other characters over him.
: 1. I never even stated that this was meant as an argument regarding ranked play. The meta happens in norms too. 2. I'm Bronze 2 because I play almost exclusively normals as I see absolutely no reason to play ranked unless Riot does something that I actually find a good enough reason to play ranked. That being said I still peruse through both the boards and reddit, and watching other streamers who play Karthus so that I can learn all the strategies old and new. Just because I'm bronze 2 does NOT mean that I don't know what I'm doing. That mentality really needs to stop.
There is no separate meta for norms. There's just a lower standard for what kind of weird shit you can get away with doing.
: We need to force supports to build to their role and their role only
so what you're saying is that bad players will have bad builds isn't this how it's supposed to be?
: I actually got a situation like that like once or twice myself. Gameplay gets the guys...but I want gals. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
sometimes you just gotta work with what you have https://www.colourbox.com/preview/4990877-man-eating-a-sausage.jpg
Áery (NA)
: Name me a more iconic duo
{{champion:20}} {{item:3364}}
: 5 armor for 300 gold!
saw the title and i got worried they were cutting the armour on cloth down to 5
: There was a uhh. side episode where they became heroes to a small village. Pokemon Chronicles Episode 7: We're No Angels! And it's been a long while, but didn't they help out in the Lugia movie? Also, how could anyone forget the JESSE WENT TO POKEMON NURSING SCHOOL WITH A WHOLE CLASS OF CHANSEYS episode (Episode 129, Ignorance is Blissey). They were bad, but they were also good. Life's wacky like that. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Gear Kitty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rEBEWsQl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-17T03:45:42.150+0000) > > There was a uhh. side episode where they became heroes to a small village. > > Pokemon Chronicles Episode 7: We're No Angels! > > And it's been a long while, but didn't they help out in the Lugia movie? > > Also, how could anyone forget the JESSE WENT TO POKEMON NURSING SCHOOL WITH A WHOLE CLASS OF CHANSEYS episode (Episode 129, Ignorance is Blissey). They were bad, but they were also good. Life's wacky like that. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} dirty rocket sympathizer
Elohaven (NA)
: Voting only when commenting for "discussion" threads?
then we would just have a plethora of low effort comments made by people who only wanted to vote
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri buffs VS General Discussion
Ahri mains are the most delusional lot i've ever seen "ahri is balanced" "her e is hard to hit" "q is easy to get out of" "low dmg" "ult costs mana" "outplayed XP" "zhonya's outplay boom!" "ahri is hard to 1v5 with" "cant beleive i got that penta" "what is my luck, always end up getting fed" "#outsustained" Ahri mains will often say these bull**** lines thinking they're cool and good a this game when in truth they're just a bunch of freelo abusers, blazing off to diamond 1.
Comentários de Rioters
: Nerf Garen Hes Broken AF
That guy took half his health in one combo (why was he even trading that early as mundo?) and instead of playing it safe, he _runs up to farm, tries to fight back when garen goes on him again when it's obvious he would lose, and doesn't run or try to flash until it's too late_. Garen didn't even need to use his Q movespeed to gapclose on the second trade; he just _walked into E range and stayed there_. He played like a drunk chimpanzee, and he got what was coming.
Drugoth (NA)
: What is the most impressive feat you pulled off on the Rift? [Excluding pentakills]
dove in the pit, smote the enemy jungler, and flashed into a wall
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: "You dont have frozen heart on Nasus"
why compare it to {{item:3742}} tho? you can easily fit both into a build would make more sense to compare to {{item:3078}} or {{item:3025}} because they're all 20% cdr items
: Basic Attacks vs Skill Shots
"make it a skillshot" isn't always the right solution; skillshots aren't the only form of skill expression and it's also fine to have easier champs and if you're going to compare adcs to mages, you can't just ignore that mages tend to have better utility and aoe, and can clear waves from further, with a few exceptions
Nhifu (NA)
: Turning Kills into global rewards = more objective based game?
> Think about it, a solo laner going 0-3 from ganks can barely come back unless he's a utility ult pick. So instead of that, he would set his entire team back by feeding 3/5ths of a kill to the entire enemy team. Not only is it fair that someone who loses lane hard takes most of the punishment himself, it makes sense strategically. With the current system you can have your whole team funnel resources into one guy, or camp someone on the enemy team to specifically shut them down.
: ahri has a terrible lore terrible model voicelines and fans so of course shes gonna win
never underestimate the power of sexually frustrated 14 year olds
tieger05 (OCE)
: Riot's definition of a buff
a 0.75 reduction would actually reduce the time it takes to spawn by two thirds, which is pretty huge 0.075 would reduce it by around 6.7%
Xylinth (NA)
: I love people who talk shit, stating that "I did nothing all game", but wont 1v1 me.
: Oh cool. Which game are you playing?
> [{quoted}](name=warpenguin555,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LRyPELl8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-03T03:24:11.964+0000) > > Oh cool. Which game are you playing? Fire red
Comentários de Rioters
: ITS STILL BROKEN DO U EMAGINE THAT 1500 DMG ON A MAGE OR ADC ITS TRUE DMG NOT NASUS Q DMG
jesus christ, calm down with your shift key i'm just explaining why it happened
: I personally don't really care that Riot is "ripping us off"
would it even matter if they refund it 1:1? what am i going to do? buy a dead meme skin? i already have all the champs and stuff that i want
: GAREN SKILLED?!?
he only does true damage when you're the villain and his w gives him bonus resists, as well as a ton of damage reduction during the active, which is probably why your q didn't seem to do anything
Comentários de Rioters
: Lulu is the greatest
nice try kiddo but malphite is the best champion in the game
: Urgot's Ultimate is unnecessarily repulsive
I have the same problem. Everytime Urgot ults me in, I become so aroused that I can't think clearly. I'll spend the rest of the game trying to make him kill me, to taste that euphoric sensation a second time, only to get reported for inting.
: Maokai is pure cancer
[x] doesn't die [x] spreads little bits of himself everywhere [x] kills people slowly sounds about right
: Can you guys draw me some pictures of Kog'Maw in a diaper?
> any quality is fine https://i.imgur.com/uBKJbvv.jpg
: Why ever play Wukong, when Jarvan exists ?
: I Was Diagnosed With Autism Today
Exibir mais

Mecha MaIphite

Nível 44 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão