Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I understand that point of view. But does a year ban not sound more reasonable given my long period of no-infractions? I am not saying you need to agree with me, I am just wondering your opinion on that particular point.
Lol I literally just made a post praising the ban system but I do agree with you that perma ban is a bit much, it should go up in like 2 week increments with each infraction, unfortunately i highly doubt they unban your account because literally no one gets their acc unbanned. doesnt matter what, they have a "No tolerance" for a lot of things very much so on hate speeches. They wont do anything for you, it sucks man ive already vowed if this acc gets perma banned im quitting, i too have invested money and time in this acc, if it goes im going with it lol. but hey man good luck on the appeal hope it works out for ya
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
RallerenP (EUW)
: You should be able to know with common sense which words are bannable and which are not. The term fool is a lesser version of idiot. Idiot is no longer used to describe someone mentally ill, that hasn't been it's use for a very long time. It's insane that it has to be spelled out for you.
It doesnt have to be spelt out for me, i understand it fully, but that doesnt mean everyone else understands, i just said where does it end, am i supposed to keep an updated list of words that im not allowed to say? is it going to get to the point where i say one wrong thing and im perma banned, just because youre a keyboard warrior doesnt mean you have to be an ass and question my knowledge, to add, it doesnt matter when the term idiot was used to describe someone refer to a the earlier posts when History teacher timethief said it has a bad historical background
: > [{quoted}](name=FamousBadJuJu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EoQkVg4i,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-01T21:56:55.428+0000) > > Im not trying to justify what i said im trying to get a better look at the picture, what i said is toxic, and it is most definetly on par with normal toxicity because thats what it is "youre clearly looking at the wrong aspect of this, i didnt harass someone for being a f a g? i said f a g, there is a difference right there." Not trying to justify the use you say? No, hate speech isn't the same as normal toxicity.
I didnt use it in the form of a hate speech, i said the word f a g, i didnt go off rambling about how i hate them, so yes it is the same as normal toxicity just as if i was to call someone stupid, refer to the conversation above
: The word %%%got comes from bundle of sticks, homosexuals used to get burned like witches but since they werent even deemed worthy of a stake they were burned on bundles of sticks. They dont ban for vulgar words. They punish for herassing others and they instantly ban for using words that are used to attack entire groups of people or encourage selfharm.
Okay? thanks for the history lesson, so are some words acceptable while others are not? if i called someone a fool is this worthy of a ban? the synonym for fool is idiot, you can look at that in any way you want to, i could be saying that they are uninformed or i could be saying that they are mentally stupid which itself would be attacking an entire group of people would it not?
: Your attempted justification for using hate speech leads me to believe it won't be long until the 14 turns into a perm. No one should have to tell you that using hate speech in mixed company is a terrible idea. Likewise, giving you a chat ban would insinuate that the speech is on pair with normal toxicity, which it isnt.
Im not trying to justify what i said im trying to get a better look at the picture, what i said is toxic, and it is most definetly on par with normal toxicity because thats what it is
: How do you know they dont get banned How can you tell from a single comment what i do and dont understand in my games Your time isnt less valueable than theirs, but them doing something bad doesnt justify you doing something bad. All cases get looked at seperatly. If you reported them their behaviour will get looked at and punished accordingly. %%% is a word with some really bad historical background. Its euqivalent to the n-word. If you used it in a restaurant multiple times you would likely get thrown out aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EoQkVg4i,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-01T21:47:51.227+0000) > > How do you know they dont get banned > How can you tell from a single comment what i do and dont understand in my games > Your time isnt less valueable than theirs, but them doing something bad doesnt justify you doing something bad. All cases get looked at seperatly. If you reported them their behaviour will get looked at and punished accordingly. %%% is a word with some really bad historical background. Its euqivalent to the n-word. If you used it in a restaurant multiple times you would likely get thrown out aswell. oh it has a bad historical background? so does Riot just assume i know everything? what if i said "dork" that means penis, and if googled it clearly says that it is a vulgar term, does that mean that if i call someone a dork i should be banned? if every single person was banned for saying something vulgar this game would not be as big as it is. im not saying we have to use vulgar words im saying that everyone has said it at some point in time, where does the line end?
: It wasnt because of the trio. It was due to the homophobic slur you threw out at the end and the either homophobic slur or telling someone to end his life in the middle. If you think its absurd, then maybe this isnt the game for you. If you still want to play the game then think about not using chat anymore. Riots doesnt want this stuff in their game. You either play by their rules or you dont play.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EoQkVg4i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-01T21:36:00.331+0000) > > It wasnt because of the trio. It was due to the homophobic slur you threw out at the end and the either homophobic slur or telling someone to end his life in the middle. If you think its absurd, then maybe this isnt the game for you. If you still want to play the game then think about not using chat anymore. Riots doesnt want this stuff in their game. You either play by their rules or you dont play. "Or telling someone to end his life in the middle" i never told anyone to end their life, i literally said f a g twice, youre level 44 so im going to assume youve been playing for a while, i dont think you understand what is said in just about every single game, i see people that swear and use derogatory terms every day on this game and they dont get banned. kinda weird? People who arent pulling their weight are the cause of toxicity, that game is 30 minutes of my life that was not enjoyable, why should i be banned when that trio wasted my time, thats 30 minutes im not getting back, is my time less valuable then theirs? why are they not banned? youre clearly looking at the wrong aspect of this, i didnt harass someone for being a f a g? i said f a g, there is a difference right there. youre telling me a chat ban wouldnt have been enough for me?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: It's suppose to be fun and not serious lol
> [{quoted}](name=KawaiiShroom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h3URI6vf,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2017-08-08T22:04:23.542+0000) > > It's suppose to be fun and not serious lol You think league is a game?! League is love, League is life {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Petition to bring back Season 3 AP Master Yi
I guess i can see now i just like chaos, haha, i really want AP Yi, though it was fun to play i will admit not fun to go against but there are always champions people hate playing against
: ive been playing since season 2, ap yi was just dumb
> [{quoted}](name=Xmaster135,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=R3LANFu5,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-12T05:19:16.414+0000) > > ive been playing since season 2, ap yi was just dumb But did you ever play him ap? it was fun if you remember, stupid, but fun, and he is falling off, Yi is known widely for being OP and Braindead thats how he should be kept!
: Why would you want them to buff the most brain dead champ in league?
> [{quoted}](name=Xmaster135,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=R3LANFu5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-12T05:16:19.068+0000) > > Why would you want them to buff the most brain dead champ in league? Because Yi is fun to play, like i told the other guy, you just had to have been there man.
: Teemo getting buffs? What world do you live in? I want.
> [{quoted}](name=AtrocityEyes,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=R3LANFu5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-12T05:15:24.986+0000) > > Teemo getting buffs? > > What world do you live in? I want. I cant think of the buffs off the top of my head but they made it so his shrooms bounce on eachother, If you didnt play past season 4 i dont expect you to understand. you just had to take part in the amazing AP Yi days
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: LF Noobs
IGN : Famousbadjuju Rank : Bronze 1 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Comentários de Rioters
: Refunding for Legendary Snowball
I used all my refunding tokens on like my first 6 months in league, been playing for almost 4 years now.... i need a replenish {{summoner:7}}
: Chat not working?!
Everyone who looks at this thread upvote it so it goes to the top
Comentários de Rioters
: http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/3qXbIdqV >Be among the first to unlock new PROJECT skins from 9/8 - 9/15 23:59 PDT The skins are released on the 8th.
I saw this too but I also found my source too idk I guess I'll wait a few hours and find out soon enough haha, thanks for the source I appreciate it
  Comentários de Rioters

Meliodafu

Nível 160 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão