SEKAI (OCE)
: League community: We hate tanks being tanky. Riot: Oh wow, really? I mean, sure. Now tanks aren't tanky anymore. Enjoy. League community: %#@^ WTF Riot, why damage meta!1!!1!! .............. Obviously, that's a gross oversimplification, and not only that, that skipped the problems of Riot to make a comedic point. The reality is a lot messier than that. I think the problem is in the end of the day, 2-sided. Neither Riot nor the community know what they want out of League. And you wonder why League is in such a god damn mess. From broken champ design and balance, broken offence and defence balance, broken range and melee balance, broken AD and AP balance, broken income and snowball curve, broken runes, broken itemisation diversity as a whole, broken in-game objectives, broken, broken, broken.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=0zfE7b5X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T16:27:50.771+0000) > > League community: We hate tanks being tanky. > > Riot: Oh wow, really? I mean, sure. Now tanks aren't tanky anymore. Enjoy. > > League community: %#@^ WTF Riot, why damage meta!1!!1!! > > .............. > > Obviously, that's a gross oversimplification, and not only that, that skipped the problems of Riot to make a comedic point. The reality is a lot messier than that. > > I think the problem is in the end of the day, 2-sided. Neither Riot nor the community know what they want out of League. > > And you wonder why League is in such a god damn mess. From broken champ design and balance, broken offence and defence balance, broken range and melee balance, broken AD and AP balance, broken income and snowball curve, broken runes, broken itemisation diversity as a whole, broken in-game objectives, broken, broken, broken. Meh, it's more just having a playerbase this large means many people have many different views on how things should work. And people really are only vocal, when their niche is the one getting hurt by the current game state which leads to changes which leads to others upset
: > acquire 2-3 kills worth of gold each time I roam One plating is worth 160 gold, one kill is worth 300. Getting 3 kills worth of gold is impossible just by breaking plates. For 2 kills he'd need to break 4 plates, which is virtually impossible to do within the time span of a regular roam. Usually you get 1-2 plates if your opponent leaves the lane. If you roam resulting in a kill and an assist, your team gained more gold than 2 platings are worth.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBs8ZE2x,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-19T09:54:12.976+0000) > > One plating is worth 160 gold, one kill is worth 300. Getting 3 kills worth of gold is impossible just by breaking plates. For 2 kills he'd need to break 4 plates, which is virtually impossible to do within the time span of a regular roam. Usually you get 1-2 plates if your opponent leaves the lane. > > If you roam resulting in a kill and an assist, your team gained more gold than 2 platings are worth. When you get downvoted for MATH xd
Schenix (NA)
: She dropped from like 54% Masters+ to 48 and like 51 to sub 50 every other elo. She's still strong, and she always will be in the hands of one tricks. But there's a simple secession people have to understand. -------------------- Just because you do not like a champion, does not mean they deserve to be nerfed -- even if that champion, feels frustrating to play against. That is 'balance', it is irrespective of how people feel about the playstyle. Balance is statistical (yes, this means Aatrox, who is statistically hyper powerful in a distribution curve of pro play, meets this parameter even when sitting at a piss poor solo queue rate because of statistical significance to their goal), and is meant to meet certain benchmarks. You do not have to agree with how that works, but have to respect that it is the meaning. ------------ Game _health_ is separate from game _balance_, even though they have strong influence on eachother. Is Riven healthy, having a champion based around cancels, that were originally a bug and even removed from other champions (like Zed) for being so? Most likely not. Is Riven now balanced after her nerf, and justifiable to add 1 second to Q and reduce 1 second from E in order to contend with other champions that got buffed? Most likely so.
> [{quoted}](name=Schenix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXQY91Qo,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-19T15:43:04.058+0000) > > She dropped from like 54% Masters+ to 48 and like 51 to sub 50 every other elo. > > She's still strong, and she always will be in the hands of one tricks. But there's a simple secession people have to understand. > > > Just because you do not like a champion, does not mean they deserve to be nerfed -- even if that champion, feels frustrating to play against. > That is 'balance', it is irrespective of how people feel about the playstyle. Balance is statistical (yes, this means Aatrox, who is statistically hyper powerful in a distribution curve of pro play, meets this parameter even when sitting at a piss poor solo queue rate because of statistical significance to their goal), and is meant to meet certain benchmarks. > > ------------ > > > Game _health_ is separate from game _balance_, even though they have strong influence on eachother. > > > Is Riven healthy, having a champion based around cancels, that were originally a bug and even removed from other champions (like Zed) for being so? > Most likely not. > > Is Riven now balanced after her nerf, and justifiable to add 1 second to Q and reduce 1 second from E in order to contend with other champions that got buffed? > Most likely so. It's just people being frustrated because riot left her 54% wr for over a year (all the riven mains blame it on shojin which is bs cuz most of them never build it) they finally nerf her adequately, and then they completely revert the nerf the very next patch while chamions like tahm kench and galio barely scrape out 40% winrates for the entire season and keep getting nerfed @thispatch
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: yea I mean ofc people won't hate Ornn after that Riot broke his two legs, but try to remember the early 2018 era where Ornn outdueled a juggernaut, they nerfed ornn so much and so hard it doesn't surprise me that they don't hate him anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:46:47.588+0000) > > yea I mean ofc people won't hate Ornn after that Riot broke his two legs, but try to remember the early 2018 era where Ornn outdueled a juggernaut, they nerfed ornn so much and so hard it doesn't surprise me that they don't hate him anymore. Oh, fair. I played him back when he had a shield bc he was actually a champ then and not just a i reached level 14 here is your 1000 gold in stats teammate lol
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qQT2J0LX,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:34:07.661+0000) > > WoW classic is free dude WoW is not free, so im going on a guess that neither is classic. Unless its riddled with in game purchases
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qQT2J0LX,comment-id=0003000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:38:31.459+0000) > > WoW is not free, so im going on a guess that neither is classic. Unless its riddled with in game purchases They literally made wow classic free at the end of the summer planning to leave it free permanently. I don't play it, but google it dude
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: He's literally the only one the boards know, because a long time ago he used to interact with players people remembered his name because they hate the champions he made this is why while people hate Pyke, Yuumi, Ornn, Sylas, or champions like that they never know who made them but if you ask them "who is CertainlyT" they will immediatly give you a list of the champion he made
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T18:58:26.691+0000) > > He's literally the only one the boards know, because a long time ago he used to interact with players people remembered his name because they hate the champions he made > > this is why while people hate Pyke, Yuumi, Ornn, Sylas, or champions like that they never know who made them but if you ask them "who is CertainlyT" they will immediatly give you a list of the champion he made People hate ornn? Give me a free ornn lane any day! Its like a lane against poppy or shen. You literally can't lose. Especially if you don't die to a jg gank b4 you hit 6. I also think malphite is an easy lane tho, so meh
vyoda (NA)
: 100% agree I play mostly support/adc, and the past 4 months or so have seen {{champion:145}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} in the bot lane almost every single game. It's starting to get stale
> [{quoted}](name=vyoda,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-17T04:32:22.317+0000) > > 100% agree > > I play mostly support/adc, and the past 4 months or so have seen {{champion:145}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} in the bot lane almost every single game. It's starting to get stale You forgot this {{champion:18}}
: I myself started MTG: Arena and I've enjoyed it a great deal more. I'm still trying to get Gold in LoL for the end of the season rewards, but when I want to enjoy gaming, LoL isn't really my go-to game anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=SlowRunnerW,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qQT2J0LX,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-09-18T07:05:48.341+0000) > > I myself started MTG: Arena and I've enjoyed it a great deal more. I'm still trying to get Gold in LoL for the end of the season rewards, but when I want to enjoy gaming, LoL isn't really my go-to game anymore. I did too. Until i realized literally the whole game is a cancerous control meta or a red rush deck which beat the control decks and nothing else. I made some pretty cancerous decks myself like teferi kefnet looping is just insane Assassins trophy land destroy with primal amulet and mirari conjecture pretty awesome too It's fun, just takes 50 minutes to win the average game and takes 10 wins to make any progress in deck building and that's just a lot of time Check out mtgoriginaldecks on YouTube for some very silly deck ideas, he is pretty crazy
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qQT2J0LX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-17T11:33:20.365+0000) > > Why arent you playing Classic WoW like everyone else? Because wow isnt fun so why would anyone want to pay to play an outdated version of it with less content? I agree with the devs original statement when they werent making it..... The players have no idea what they actually want.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qQT2J0LX,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-09-17T13:57:56.135+0000) > > Because wow isnt fun so why would anyone want to pay to play an outdated version of it with less content? I agree with the devs original statement when they werent making it..... The players have no idea what they actually want. WoW classic is free dude
: @Riot Here's an Idea I think everyone will love: Training Rooms
This is a cool idea, but would end up just making lower elos feel bad getting d's on cs score every time while trying hard to improve which is discouraging. (Fixed by having options which optimize by ranked averages). The other problem is twofold of 1. People play less actual league and 2. If they do practice more, everyone improves = no one improves Both of which are sad, but are kinda why it is so difficult to get new players into league rn anyway
Diävolo (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion : Pyke is nothing to AP supports
1.idk if this is even a serious post or not bc the claims you make are quite frankly ridiculous lol. Sona is just lb? Yeah sure they both do ap damage. Thats literally where the similarities end. Sona is an enchanter healer lb is an assassin 2.brand is syndra? Maybe if you add a boatload of dot damage and subtract having a reliable stun 3. Pyke isn't strong numbers wise sure. It's just he has the same bad design problems as yasuo where he has infinite potential in going from feeding all game to, oh I am impossible to catch and i ulted four times in a row and accidentally got a penta which is just obnoxious to play against
: Remember people last week claiming that Aatrox's winrate would climb back after a week?
I mean he was still quite strong right up until this patch. And since pros never play anuthing but tanks top he still will be incredibly problematic in pro play.... so yeah rip aatrox mains, go talk to tahm kench mains oof (past tahm main)
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: next patch i wonder if garen and darius can ult turrets also xD
> [{quoted}](name=SiG DxD,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T16:05:54.026+0000) > > next patch i wonder if garen and darius can ult turrets also xD Yes, but garen gets a reset off of it and darius gets a flash cd reset and an ult reset lulz
: i get a strong feeling that "LC$" people have never watched pro play, or haven't watched it since S3
Meh, I watch a little bit of LCS and I'm glad illaois big buff this season got her picked for the first time basically ever in an LEC game last week. But yeah, besides and as long as it was only one game and not ten (she would get nerfed immediately bc tbf she kinda should be a main only champ) I'm not too interested
: Are you joking? what low elo do you play in? lol... A bruiser tahm kench that builds alot of damage and some defense can totally face wreck the vast majority of champions in the game. He slows, stuns, can eat you and regain his health back, and then gets a monster shield ontop of that.. YOu literally have to deal 3x more damage tohim than you'd need too against any other champion, while still recieving an absolute smashing yourself because his AD ratio's, scale so well with damage items.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfkmG0M1,comment-id=000100000003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T00:19:14.158+0000) > > Are you joking? what low elo do you play in? lol... > > A bruiser tahm kench that builds alot of damage and some defense can totally face wreck the vast majority of champions in the game. He slows, stuns, can eat you and regain his health back, and then gets a monster shield ontop of that.. YOu literally have to deal 3x more damage tohim than you'd need too against any other champion, while still recieving an absolute smashing yourself because his AD ratio's, scale so well with damage items. You're trolling, right? He's like 43% wr and getting a nerf. He literally doesn't have a single ad ratio. They are all ap. Also every bruiser smashes him with proper game knowledge. Yes, he was moderately strong top lane for two patches like 4 or 5 patches ago. Then they changed him into a jgler from a top from a support. Only champ I'd rather fight than tahm kench is galio
: I mean, Im super bias against Tahm Kench. Especially in toplane. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfkmG0M1,comment-id=0001000000030000,timestamp=2019-09-13T16:38:13.363+0000) > > I mean, Im super bias against Tahm Kench. Especially in toplane. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oof, well i can tell you he is definitively not good rn. Just pick illaoi, jax, darius, or any ranged top (vayne is a nightmare) and just poop on him. If you are really having trouble, just pretend he is teemo and don't fight him until 6 and then absolutely annihilate him bc he is basically a fat toad minion
: I agree But i feel Turrets should have a 3 shot system. Example of what i mean if the teams J4 wants to dive a tower for a kill with the help from the mid bot and sup and they jump on the adc at the tower the tower should have a push back effect added like Jenna's Ult. And if that tower hits you a 3rd time you explode. And die no matter your HP and it should have splash DMG so the Risk for diving is high and no one can just jump a tower without thinking it out and choosing who's getting the kill and they cant just stack up on you and the risk of all 5 players cheesing 1 lane is lower and Jungles cant just camp a lane. I also feel no ones skills should poke you behind the tower outside of loose skill shots. But click ones like teemos Q shouldn't hit you without him being hit in return. This will make it impossible to kill a tank at a tower but on the flip side if that tank is posted at tower all game you should be roaming anyway i feel this change would speed things up and force players to finally play there lanes right as pushing someone to there tower will become the objective you do not one to hit. And now folks will start focusing on CS and lane management. Should also work for Plating as well Everytime a plate is killed it should have a splash Dmg effect that kills the minion under it as its breaking. So you cant just rush plates you actually have to still play your lane. This will make laning alot more smooth and Jungles have more time to farm rather then be forced into early ganks plus it add a need for Demolish as it will clear Plates faster.
> [{quoted}](name=GritsNGravey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrBpEAPP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-11T20:45:55.309+0000) > > I agree But i feel Turrets should have a 3 shot system. Example of what i mean if the teams J4 wants to dive a tower for a kill with the help from the mid bot and sup and they jump on the adc at the tower the tower should have a push back effect added like Jenna's Ult. And if that tower hits you a 3rd time you explode. And die no matter your HP and it should have splash DMG so the Risk for diving is high and no one can just jump a tower without thinking it out and choosing who's getting the kill and they cant just stack up on you and the risk of all 5 players cheesing 1 lane is lower and Jungles cant just camp a lane. I also feel no ones skills should poke you behind the tower outside of loose skill shots. But click ones like teemos Q shouldn't hit you without him being hit in return. This will make it impossible to kill a tank at a tower but on the flip side if that tank is posted at tower all game you should be roaming anyway i feel this change would speed things up and force players to finally play there lanes right as pushing someone to there tower will become the objective you do not one to hit. And now folks will start focusing on CS and lane management. Should also work for Plating as well Everytime a plate is killed it should have a splash Dmg effect that kills the minion under it as its breaking. So you cant just rush plates you actually have to still play your lane. This will make laning alot more smooth and Jungles have more time to farm rather then be forced into early ganks plus it add a need for Demolish as it will clear Plates faster. Uhhhh, if you tank 3 turret shots currently in a lvl 8 dive you probably died anyway. That said this a poorly designed system. One of tanks main functions is to meat shield towers and if they die after 3 shots like everyone else there isn't really a point to playing them
: Emotes as slash commands /hypekitty
: The correct term is _**overloaded**_ for the OP. Kaisa is an **ADC** yes, and an **assassin,** a **mage **(artillery and burst type), and a **fighter** (massive shield proc relevant to fighter playstyle) Pyke is an **assassin** and a **support**, two classes that should've never combined - leave that to kill lanes. (Arguably somewhere between fighter and tank considering he heals more than either of them once he goes invisible for a second). Jax is an** assassin** and a **fighter**. I'm not sure I really agree with the thought this combination doesn't work or is op, he is a hypercarry but I honestly don't see him (currently) being more of a rofltstomper than Master Yi, Tryndamere, or similiar (when they all get fed that is). Additionally I recommend player a non-atuo attack reliant champion against him like Malphite (who is very good right now) to show him up early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Lemonade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vAN8uVNh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:09:06.615+0000) > > The correct term is _**overloaded**_ for the OP. > Kaisa is an **ADC** yes, and an **assassin,** a **mage **(artillery and burst type), and a **fighter** (massive shield proc relevant to fighter playstyle) > > Pyke is an **assassin** and a **support**, two classes that should've never combined - leave that to kill lanes. (Arguably somewhere between fighter and tank considering he heals more than either of them once he goes invisible for a second). > > Jax is an** assassin** and a **fighter**. I'm not sure I really agree with the thought this combination doesn't work or is op, he is a hypercarry but I honestly don't see him (currently) being more of a rofltstomper than Master Yi, Tryndamere, or similiar (when they all get fed that is). Additionally I recommend player a non-atuo attack reliant champion against him like Malphite (who is very good right now) to show him up early game. Lol, playing malphite into jax is just asking to lose lmao. You can't punish him at all early (cuz tank) and he outscales as soon as he has the effective hp to survive your ult and oneshots you through your meaningless 400 armor. You have to pick darius or someone that can do something early amd then just hope when he inevitably scales that he is tilted from not winning early (hashinshin) or being played by the brain of a yauo or riven player (also hashinshin)
: Ngl, I appreciate the Blitzcrank and Veigar buffs but the others do look very questionable. Especially Tahm Kench getting 100% Gray Health regen at level 18.
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QfkmG0M1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-12T22:46:37.199+0000) > > Ngl, I appreciate the Blitzcrank and Veigar buffs but the others do look very questionable. Especially Tahm Kench getting 100% Gray Health regen at level 18. He's losing like 45% grey hp regen lvl 1 for it. That's not a buff
Moody P (NA)
: Diamond 2. At some point these people you listed will start buying QSS because anyone who you're going to be ulting SHOULD be, and you're left without much to do.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oa0l6xGE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T11:30:46.520+0000) > > Diamond 2. At some point these people you listed will start buying QSS because anyone who you're going to be ulting SHOULD be, and you're left without much to do. Yep, mordekaiser is basically a linear champ that is decent early kills nearly everything at 6 and then is a non-issue against anyone who is smart enough to buy a qss
: 9.18 Illaoi W fix caused unwanted issues
As an illaoi main who played against a morgana like 2 days ago can confirm that pre patch ranged w carried through roots like a tristana buffer and does not now
: What happened to the Wukong Rework?
I'm pretty sure the reason is because while pretty much no one in NA likes him as he's just a moving duskblade/sheen proccer and nothing else, the China server apparently loves the one-dimensionality of his kit. So they are holing off on a rework to not upset any of them. That was it the last time i heard about this topic anyway
: > [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JpqKitod,comment-id=000300020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T17:23:44.061+0000) > > Stereotypes are almost always based on fact. The only other city in the midwest I have ever heard of with connections to crime is Chicago. You can't simply ignore that there is an average murder rate of 39 per 100k last year while there were 2 per 100k last year where I live. This is also with an 80% increase in violent crime in just 5 years where I live (which I blame on rampant meth production in the area). So what you are actually admitting to here is that you believe in stereotypes. You’re acknowledging the grain of truth that comes with them while ignoring the lazy thinking that accompanied them. I’ve already explained my position: Detroit definitely has its problems. But these things are overblown. Yes, Detroit has one of the highest murder and violent crime rates in the country, but once again these all tend to occur between people who know each other. Your actual chances of ever being mugged are never really that high to begin with, whether or not you are in Detroit or anywhere else. So while the chances are still much higher in Detroit, your overall chances of being mugged, attacked, murdered, etc. are still astronomically low. Moreover, most people who say things like this have never stepped foot in any city or community with “these problems” to know what they’re talking about in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JpqKitod,comment-id=0003000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:05:20.600+0000) > > So what you are actually admitting to here is that you believe in stereotypes. You’re acknowledging the grain of truth that comes with them while ignoring the lazy thinking that accompanied them. I’ve already explained my position: Detroit definitely has its problems. But these things are overblown. Yes, Detroit has one of the highest murder and violent crime rates in the country, but once again these all tend to occur between people who know each other. Your actual chances of ever being mugged are never really that high to begin with, whether or not you are in Detroit or anywhere else. So while the chances are still much higher in Detroit, your overall chances of being mugged, attacked, murdered, etc. are still astronomically low. Moreover, most people who say things like this have never stepped foot in any city or community with “these problems” to know what they’re talking about in the first place. I mean your chances of being mugged/murdered in Detroit are significantly higher than getting struck by lightning and I know almost a dozen people who have been... so yeah, nope
: since im not from america, whats so bad about detroit? only from tv series i heard its "the ghetto hole"
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JpqKitod,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-03T17:53:51.604+0000) > > since im not from america, whats so bad about detroit? > only from tv series i heard its "the ghetto hole" Basically it once was a big industry center and then its industry collapsed and so did its housing market. Now, it is just poor people welfare hell. Like seriously google images of bombed cities in syria and then side by side with pictures of detroit and syria will look like the better place to live
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZFeU8J8M,comment-id=00000000000100000002,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:18:10.710+0000) > > Nope. this guy is right. If they time their spells correctly camille r, ekko r, kayn r, illaoi r (ive done it before) and most of the others definitely do cancel morde r without refund. Or you can just buy a qss. Really anyone with qss stomps on morde, so if you are a carry against a morde build one even if you are a mage If by “timed right” you mean predicted when he would cast it then I don’t consider that counterplay. That’s just another 50/50 thrown into the game.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZFeU8J8M,comment-id=000000000001000000020001,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:39:54.619+0000) > > If by “timed right” you mean predicted when he would cast it then I don’t consider that counterplay. > That’s just another 50/50 thrown into the game. I don't mean predicted tho, you see him channel and point his club at you doing nothing for like a full second. It isn't that hard to know that, that means he is ulting you and you should use your abilities that break his ult
Mayobe (NA)
: I can't remember the last time I had trouble with a Tryndamere.
> [{quoted}](name=Mayobe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2ynn38dA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-04T08:42:23.217+0000) > > I can't remember the last time I had trouble with a Tryndamere. I have trouble with him all the time. But I also realize it is bc his ult directly counters my main champion, illaoi, and not because he is op
: > [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZFeU8J8M,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:01:40.479+0000) > > Actually there's a ton of shit you can do to beat Morde R. > > * As noted, anybody with a cleanse isn't a viable ult target. > * Alistar, Rengar, Olaf, GP, and anybody with QSS or Mikaels. > * Anybody who can become invisible, untargetable, or unstoppable at a moment's notice can do so during Morde's cast time, causing it to go on full CD with no effect. Spell Shields would go in this category. > * Akali, Camille, Corki (with passive), Ekko, Elise, Eve, Fiora, Fizz, Illaoi, Hec, Kalista (her support, to be specific), Kayn, Kled, Kha, Liss, Malph, Malz (technically), Maokai, Yi, Morgana, Neeko, Nocturne, Ornn, Pyke, Rek'sai, Shaco, Shyv, Sion, Sivir, Kench (his nearby allies), Vayne, Vi, Vlad, WW, Xayah, Yuumi, Zed, and anybody who buys Hourglass. > > Aside from those, there's anybody who can kite out Morde for 7 seconds. There are tons of those, so I'll just name a couple. > > * If Morde doesn't have Flash up, Anivia can wall herself into a corner and Morde can't finish her off, since his claw doesn't pull over walls. > * Zilean... yeah. Morde won't be able to move, and even if he does get to Zil by some miracle, Zilean has his R. > * Kai'sa can kite you out until she reaches the edge of the arena and the ult to your other side and kite you again. > > There's also just keeping the priority target more than 650 units away from Morde. Aight there’s a lot of mistakes in here so I’ll just point out a few. The large majority of champion you pointed out as having way to stop his ult don’t actually stop it ultimate Name Kayn, ekko, cammile, Elise and a few others. Sure they have some form on invuln, but the only one even close to arguable is Elise with a zhonya’s I guess? Second, there is no kiting him. You simply do not have the space and you don’t control the starting place of his ult. You will always be in the same position when his ult is cast. Third the whole “don’t interact with them” thing, is not counterplay. That the opposite of counterplay actually. It’s just refusing to play.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZFeU8J8M,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:08:18.186+0000) > > Aight there’s a lot of mistakes in here so I’ll just point out a few. > > The large majority of champion you pointed out as having way to stop his ult don’t actually stop it ultimate > > Name Kayn, ekko, cammile, Elise and a few others. Sure they have some form on invuln, but the only one even close to arguable is Elise with a zhonya’s I guess? > > Second, there is no kiting him. You simply do not have the space and you don’t control the starting place of his ult. You will always be in the same position when his ult is cast. > > Third the whole “don’t interact with them” thing, is not counterplay. That the opposite of counterplay actually. It’s just refusing to play. Nope. this guy is right. If they time their spells correctly camille r, ekko r, kayn r, illaoi r (ive done it before) and most of the others definitely do cancel morde r without refund. Or you can just buy a qss. Really anyone with qss stomps on morde, so if you are a carry against a morde build one even if you are a mage
: > [{quoted}](name=M Schumacher,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T05:46:24.492+0000) > > I love dodging all her q's just to have her flash r flash w r electrocute 100-0 me If her W+R is somehow one-shotting you (because you can't proc electrocute off of just those two), then may I suggest **not** being AFK for the first 20 minutes?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FbKY00Gs,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T05:53:23.164+0000) > > If her W+R is somehow one-shotting you (because you can't proc electrocute off of just those two), then may I suggest **not** being AFK for the first 20 minutes? I play exclusively riven counters (illaoi and poppy) and I have a hard time if the riven has a quarter brain (luckily most don't) lol. The champ does require skill ngl, but shes really fucking obnoxious with all her dashes Edit:Replied to wrong post, but right person, so whatever
: he isnt a lane bully by any extent though
> [{quoted}](name=Cry4 Azykan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eLBGKN3c,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:57:18.639+0000) > > he isnt a lane bully by any extent though No, he is, not like darius or pantheon, where you die if you get in their range, but in the same way that gangplank is a lane bully just sitting out of range of melees poking them for 200 hp and proccing keystone (grasp, klepto, whatever) and running away with 8000 ms because reasons and never being in range for a real engage without your jungler (where both will just w away anyway lol). I personally don't think either are broken but they are exceedingly annoying to play against (and I play cancer champions lol) Kayle on the other hand.....
: Kai'sa every game
Kaisas numbers have been overtuned since release, her q and w just do way to much damage for an adc thats supposed to be reliant on popping her vayne stacks Ezreal is performing very poorly rn statwise his damage has been nerfed pretty hard recently. Everyone still just picks him because him and tristana have get out of jail free cards on 6s cds and it sux getting oneshot by everyone and everyone knows it Rito plz fix this oneshot frenzy gamestate
notfaced (NA)
: Sylas just has too much... EVERYTHING
The only broken thing about sylas is that his rank 3 r cd is 8 seconds which is like 3-4 with cdr. change it to 15 and its fine but 2 ults a teamfight is a little much
: > [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NUYpz21,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:19:53.608+0000) > > \>"overloaded" > > primary complaint about every single champion since lee sin > > lmao {{champion:201}} didn't have these complaints as far ass I remember
> [{quoted}](name=Glamorous Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NUYpz21,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:23:39.561+0000) > > {{champion:201}} didn't have these complaints as far ass I remember Release braum was played as a toplaner bc his base stats were so good he could just stunlock people for ages build botrk and just auto everyone to death lol but yeah, everything else about his kit has always been on the balanced to weak side outside of pro play
: Ok Garen lost the on hits on E
Thank god no onhit garen lol
: Kennen runs outa energy with just eqw q 60 cost, w 40, e 100, he has 200 max energy he ooe after 1 rotation. HOWEVER, his moves cost less energy per point in them. At max lvl you can q 40, w 40, e 80 use 1 more q than before. But like, cooldowns are faster than energy regin at that point so you really ooe fast on him. Unless you are in a teamfight, because the R team stun refreshes up to 125 energy.
> [{quoted}](name=Eonslegacy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WE0KkQaf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:04:01.854+0000) > > Kennen runs outa energy with just eqw > q 60 cost, w 40, e 100, he has 200 max energy he ooe after 1 rotation. > HOWEVER, his moves cost less energy per point in them. > At max lvl you can q 40, w 40, e 80 use 1 more q than before. > But like, cooldowns are faster than energy regin at that point so you really ooe fast on him. > Unless you are in a teamfight, because the R team stun refreshes up to 125 energy. You forget hjs lightning dash also refunds i think at least half of its cost if he hits anything with it and whenever he gets a stun he gets energy back. So yeah, kenne players hitting abilities dont run out of energy but those that miss do which is fine by me
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:45:52.175+0000) > > Lol, try autoing minions for his passive. idk what you are talking about his q does way more damage than before with double the range at least, his ult has less cooldown and almost no warning compared to before, and he gets a better braum/moving yauo windwall that does damage with no cost to his kit. Pretty sure he is a good deal of a better more competitive champion than he was before https://gyazo.com/534dd86baf83faed004989bd73098245 Old q does more damage. https://gyazo.com/87a766819f971d2a4e8aa0e5fbec330c https://gyazo.com/13fa0f026f754b7a16ac2cb34eeac4c7 Old ult has lower cd. https://gyazo.com/393ae7c40874e4558f6c067f1661b28f Please stop spewing wrong information when you have no idea about the old champ.
> [{quoted}](name=space caose,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T21:21:58.164+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/534dd86baf83faed004989bd73098245 Old q does more damage. > https://gyazo.com/87a766819f971d2a4e8aa0e5fbec330c > > https://gyazo.com/13fa0f026f754b7a16ac2cb34eeac4c7 Old ult has lower cd. > https://gyazo.com/393ae7c40874e4558f6c067f1661b28f > > Please stop spewing wrong information when you have no idea about the old champ. You are leaving out that his passive more than makes up for this damage and in exchange his q range is at least double what it was before with quite a lot less warning and cast time on his ult. You could just walk out of panths old ult. The new one is a lot more likely to force a flash
Moody P (NA)
: its awful, only rework where the champion got dumber to play with worse skill cap (from one of the highest skill cap juggernauts to possibly the absolute lowest besides volibear) and none of his issues were fixed by removing the ghost in favor of death realm (still a massive win more statstick button, still easily negated by simple counterbuild, only now its so fundamentally broken that he won't ever be allowed to actually be strong
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYds4Boj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:14:51.007+0000) > > its awful, only rework where the champion got dumber to play with worse skill cap (from one of the highest skill cap juggernauts to possibly the absolute lowest besides volibear) and none of his issues were fixed by removing the ghost in favor of death realm (still a massive win more statstick button, still easily negated by simple counterbuild, only now its so fundamentally broken that he won't ever be allowed to actually be strong 100% agreed
: > [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-27T04:21:09.406+0000) > > I really don't feel like watching 44 minutes of this. Why is the video so long? It looks like someone just snatched a massive stretch of his stream when they could have just given me 5 minutes of the important stuff. > > That being said, the Panth rework feels like it's staying, not because Riot is stubborn, but because the new one is a) interactive b) not brain dead c) far more skill expressive. Sure, he's still easy to play but that's because he's supposed to be an easy pickup champion. If people are leaving I'm assuming it's because they don't like how you have to actually use part of your brain when you play him, which is the only thing I can think of because he essentially plays the exact same as before: poke, initiate, retreat, repeat. His damage is nowhere near what it used to be. From what Ive heard from the most prolific Panth mains, he now loses roughly 85% of all toplane matchups. They dont like his E. Once you get to a certain Elo, his E is more useless than anything, mostly because he had no real damage during it. Sure it can stop ults but most people will just hold their ult until its used. Its weak to dashes and mobility. They also really hate his new ult. Its damage is nerfed, its AOE is nerfed, its CD is 30 sec longer than old ult, it cant be canceled, it gives no notification to your teamates where its going to land unlike the old one, and enemies have a ton of time to get out of the way. Believe it or not, panth as he is now is finding the most success as a kill lane support. He gets whooped in top, his jungle is mediocre, his midlane is mediocre. Hes just in a bad spot once you get past diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=Zephyr1991,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-27T04:46:13.587+0000) > > His damage is nowhere near what it used to be. From what Ive heard from the most prolific Panth mains, he now loses roughly 85% of all toplane matchups. > > They dont like his E. Once you get to a certain Elo, his E is more useless than anything, mostly because he had no real damage during it. Sure it can stop ults but most people will just hold their ult until its used. Its weak to dashes and mobility. They also really hate his new ult. Its damage is nerfed, its AOE is nerfed, its CD is 30 sec longer than old ult, it cant be canceled, it gives no notification to your teamates where its going to land unlike the old one, and enemies have a ton of time to get out of the way. > > Believe it or not, panth as he is now is finding the most success as a kill lane support. He gets whooped in top, his jungle is mediocre, his midlane is mediocre. Hes just in a bad spot once you get past diamond. His new ult channels and goes off more than twice as fast as the old one lol, but the on my way ping isnt automatic rip. Also they are complaining about a better braum yasuo windwall that also does damage? Lmao. (They also all still have positive winrates a week in)
: > [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T04:01:16.915+0000) > > Uhhhh. Pantheon is a lot stronger post rework and doesnt actually fall off after 15 minutes nearly as hard. People quit cuz of frustrating changes all the time. The ones that didnt quit all have over 50% wr with him within.... a week... if anything that sounds too strong not too weak While I'm not a Pantheon main, he was one of my main ones in my pool of junglers. I played one game of this new Pantheon and I will never touch him again. Soraka does more damage than him. He is complete shit now and literally unplayable. I sympathize with his mains. Anyone that gets fed with this new Panth is probably playing against beginner bots. I love seeing a Panth on the enemy team because I know it's an easy win due to it being 4v5. And I've been right so far.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:30:02.849+0000) > > While I'm not a Pantheon main, he was one of my main ones in my pool of junglers. I played one game of this new Pantheon and I will never touch him again. Soraka does more damage than him. He is complete shit now and literally unplayable. I sympathize with his mains. Anyone that gets fed with this new Panth is probably playing against beginner bots. > > I love seeing a Panth on the enemy team because I know it's an easy win due to it being 4v5. And I've been right so far. Lol, try autoing minions for his passive. idk what you are talking about his q does way more damage than before with double the range at least, his ult has less cooldown and almost no warning compared to before, and he gets a better braum/moving yauo windwall that does damage with no cost to his kit. Pretty sure he is a good deal of a better more competitive champion than he was before
: Yet we nerfing Aatrox because he's "strong" in pro play when its just pros not picking his counters. For LCS Semis, the only person I saw who picked the correct counter to Aatrox was Impact, who picked Renekton.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JFAAxGEA,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:23:35.711+0000) > > Yet we nerfing Aatrox because he's "strong" in pro play when its just pros not picking his counters. For LCS Semis, the only person I saw who picked the correct counter to Aatrox was Impact, who picked Renekton. I mean illaoi is also definitely unusable in lcs even if she aboslutely stomps lane. She has no cc and pros are smart enough to not ever get caught in her safe space ergo she will never be picked there
: Pantheon mains in all regions are quitting in droves
Uhhhh. Pantheon is a lot stronger post rework and doesnt actually fall off after 15 minutes nearly as hard. People quit cuz of frustrating changes all the time. The ones that didnt quit all have over 50% wr with him within.... a week... if anything that sounds too strong not too weak
: Rework Infernal Galio loading screen splash art
Just change it to a dumpster fire bc it's galio lol
Ahris (NA)
: Mordekaiser imo has no counters. Maybe im missing someone.(maybe darius? But ban him and not much problem. So as long as you can ban, wont the counter picks no longer rlly exist?)
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JFAAxGEA,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:48:10.758+0000) > > Mordekaiser imo has no counters. Maybe im missing someone.(maybe darius? But ban him and not much problem. So as long as you can ban, wont the counter picks no longer rlly exist?) Mordekaiser has both no counters and every counter. Basically stomp on him cuz his pre-6 sux. Then try not to deal with him at all as much as possible bc everyone loses to his broken ult. Then buy qss->mercurial = ez win, profit
: Ban Kled, pick Aatrox, should be gg if you invest enough time into him.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JFAAxGEA,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-21T16:04:28.147+0000) > > Ban Kled, pick Aatrox, should be gg if you invest enough time into him. I main illaoi and have to say I obliterate aatrox in lane even mains. The obvious positioning of aatrox kit makes landing spirit pulls a breeze and every aatrox main thinks they win if they go balls deep at 6 (spoiler, if illaoi has your spirit and you all in at 6, you don't win that)
: How it feels like to lane against Illaoi.
: Has anyone noticed how deathly quiet Riot has been since they announced Eternals?
I'm just glad no one is advocating throwing people into airplane turbines this time, oof
: > [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:32:33.810+0000) > > I'd assume (emphasizing the **assume** part here) that the team is taking their time in how they want to respond. Imo I'd rather receive a slow, but well thought out response than a quick and dirty one. Emotions tend to run high in situations like these, and no one wants to say something they might regret :) Someone should have told that to the Apex Legends devs.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:39:49.179+0000) > > Someone should have told that to the Apex Legends devs. What did apex do? Lol
: In both RIven and Aatrox if you get the first kill (usually via jgl presence), you can statstick them from then onwards, unless they pull even or ahead. In those cases, I think those champs still have the advantage. Yas is the only one that Dar really hard statsticks.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zXmlcoZE,comment-id=0000000100030000,timestamp=2019-08-11T10:55:33.778+0000) > > In both RIven and Aatrox if you get the first kill (usually via jgl presence), you can statstick them from then onwards, unless they pull even or ahead. In those cases, I think those champs still have the advantage. Yas is the only one that Dar really hard statsticks. Yeah, riven can be outplayed in lane but then once she gets DD it just doesnt matter how far behind you put her
: {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:266}} The only outplay as Darius is hoping they don't have the braincells to dash in when he winds up Q or that he can straight up statstick them like Yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðownright Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zXmlcoZE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-08T13:44:20.416+0000) > > {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:266}} The only outplay as Darius is hoping they don't have the braincells to dash in when he winds up Q or that he can straight up statstick them like Yasuo. I've actually found statsticking aatrox quite effective as darius, especially nowthat he lost his potential revive
: i love how this is the first thing i notice when i come to the forums but no one cares to wanna talk about the illaoi issue going on atm single minded fools or the kled buff that made him out of control now in top lane but yea lets nerf riven bc i have a hard time fighting against her.....smh
> [{quoted}](name=FiddleMyGoochh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZ1KHxhz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-07T15:12:58.549+0000) > > i love how this is the first thing i notice when i come to the forums but no one cares to wanna talk about the illaoi issue going on atm > single minded fools or the kled buff that made him out of control now in top lane but yea lets nerf riven bc i have a hard time fighting against her.....smh No one plays kled and illaoi is a non-issue issue. Easily counterable by having a brain
Exibir mais

Minimac2000

Nível 250 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão