Mathetes (NA)
: Player Spams Hate Speech In Lobby But Not Reportable?
Open a support ticket. All lobby chat is recorded. Send THEM the screen shot with the details. Do NOT post it here.
Slythion (NA)
: Is the "stay signed in" broken on the boards?
If you are on mobile, there appears to be a bug with the menu just not showing you as logged in. I always see "login" in the menu, but I can reply to posts just fine.
: Problems lately playing + having music on
Glad to hear it's all working now.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: but in reality , you get punished for 3 games even if you swear...
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N7VQ4ojf,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2020-02-12T11:11:56.702+0000) > > but in reality , you get punished for 3 games even if you swear... I sweetie in there games last night, when I fucked up I said "fuck" in chat. Zero punishments. I think you are mistaking swearing for swearing **at** someone. There former is allowed provided the verbiage is not considered zero tolerance. The latter is not acceptable at all.
Rudeus (EUW)
: got punished because I retaliated against a 3man premade
>got punished because I retaliated Sounds like it is working
: What if the downvote bot is actually a friendly Australian trying to upvote us?
: I'm afraid you've posted this in the wrong board, Mr. Moderator. *Oh, how the turntables...*
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=YirV3jpo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-07T20:17:38.319+0000) > > I'm afraid you've posted this in the wrong board, Mr. Moderator. > > *Oh, how the turntables...* ###### Blah, I didn't reply correctly... Turntables? https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/Turntables_and_mixer.jpg
: Mobile Site
~~Turntables?~~ ~~https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/Turntables_and_mixer.jpg~~
MidLife (NA)
: Report system only works for n word.
> Report system only works for n word. Inaccurate: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/p8s7IE31-i-dont-deserve-14-day-suspension
Choo6 (NA)
: I don't deserve 14 day suspension
Yeah, I was going to play-by-play this one, but the first death alone is enough. You run straight down mid past tower, then flash over wall right as you start seeing Irelia peek out of fog. That one alone is enough for a ban. You don't need to int an entire game to be banned for inting, but doing that does make it easier to detect and ban you. And people say inting isn't punished... --- Edit: I finished watching the whole thing. You not only fed the first kill, you also griefed the game by 1. Playing Yummi in jungle 2. Only buying boots 3. Intentionally got executed by raptors for the other 22 deaths (it is clearly intentional, because you ONLY hit the large raptor) My best guess is you said in champ select "I'm Yummi support" and the assigned support said "Umm excuse me, I am assigned support" so you proceeded to troll the game as Yummi jungle. Punishment entirely deserved
: "# of reports doesnt matter "
There is a difference between "keeping track of the number of times you have reported" and "using that to factor into your punishment". This is not the first time this argument has been used. There has been no definitive evidence shown that the total number of reports factors into a punishment. There is obviously a correlation, but that does not mean that it is used.
: Why are you still playing this game?
> [{quoted}](name=kinkybugger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rTgL91sG,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-06T03:52:42.698+0000) > > Dear RitoTards, > > I know this falls into public shaming by your mentally challenged definition of it (in legal terms I am shaming the player hiding behind the most failed edgy username Ive seen in this festering dogshit pile of a game), but how so that I get a chat ban for replying to this mentally inferior specimen by making jokes about his username, when he did flame me in pregame, during game and after game chat (all instigated by him), and even had the audacity to add me after game to flame me in private chat? During game, individual hiding behind username "UnrelentingFaith" (ffs that cringe) suggested multiple time I kill myself and die of cancer, while worst of me was calling him a r%%%%% after few quite horrendous remarks about how I should commit suicide. > > This is the chat copy of it from my side (game in question is Game1), I cannot provide what he said because your mentally challenged "Player behavior" specialists prefer to have it one sides so it makes the person complaining about this unfair shit look as worst as possible. And you only have 2 games chats, so this is the worst you could get? Bravo... tl;dr - **But, mom, he started it.** > Now a question to the community - why are you even playing this?? Its a game designed to pull money from kids buying non physical flashy crap to fill Winnie the Poo jugs with more honey. If you are going to continue playing this, ffs dont spend actual money. > > inb4 the kinds of degens lurking these forums start to defend the UnrelentingFait and blame me, I do hope you get mentally better with age and look back at what you were doing with your life at this moment with severe cringe. I agree with zPOOPz on this one. The hilarious part is you don't see the hypocrisy of your post.
: > [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=1NZ7539Q,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-04T22:03:11.403+0000) > > [Your logical fallacy is[(https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof): BURDEN OF PROOF > > You are in essence saying "prove me wrong" which is not a logical argument. It doesn't matter whether you end up right or wrong, you are doing the equivalent of me saying "I am an alien from a different galaxy, it is true until proven otherwise". It makes absolutely no sense. Yeah I don’t care anymore. This thread stopped being fun awhile ago. Obviously the boards aren’t a control group.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=1NZ7539Q,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-05T04:22:35.356+0000) > > Yeah I don’t care anymore. This thread stopped being fun awhile ago. Obviously the boards aren’t a control group. If you are that jaded, just leave. No one is keeping you here. Now that i read the rest of your rants here, it's obvious you are here just to start something. With the most loving voice: go away.
: Problems lately playing + having music on
The latency spikes are likely due to packet loss, which in turn, is likely caused by network congestion (or bad network, but we'll stick with the ones we can diagnose). This could be caused by your own network, if you have a lot of devices playing (TVs with Rokus or similar devices, other computers, game consoles playing online games, etc). It could also be caused by you using wifi, and having your network be set to a congested frequency.
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=1NZ7539Q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T15:12:39.758+0000) > > i mean, if you're going to float a theory, wouldn't it more effective to know what you're talking about first? > > maybe provide some form of evidence or logic? It's mostly to highlight how much more likely it is that the boards are going to be shut down completely. Because this is the second most likely explanation, and as you said there isn't much evidence or logic to support it. So the boards being shut down should imo be assumed to be true until proven otherwise
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=1NZ7539Q,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-04T15:16:41.200+0000) > > It's mostly to highlight how much more likely it is that the boards are going to be shut down completely. Because this is the second most likely explanation, and as you said there isn't much evidence or logic to support it. So the boards being shut down should imo be assumed to be true until proven otherwise [Your logical fallacy is[(https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof): BURDEN OF PROOF You are in essence saying "prove me wrong" which is not a logical argument. It doesn't matter whether you end up right or wrong, you are doing the equivalent of me saying "I am an alien from a different galaxy, it is true until proven otherwise". It makes absolutely no sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PuaFN3qv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-03T14:47:54.112+0000) > > It's one thing to say that in chat. It it's entirely different to correlate that chat with in game behavior. > > There is nothing directly against the rules about saying that. IFS, as far as we know, does not scan game play behavior very well. so saying "I'm intentionally griefing" is fine, good system riot, I also like how the name system let him use a "zero tolerance" phrase
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PuaFN3qv,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-02-03T18:17:38.525+0000) > > so saying "I'm intentionally griefing" is fine, good system riot, I also like how the name system let him use a "zero tolerance" phrase As long as they are not actually grieving, then yes, saying that is perfectly acceptable, though probably counter productive. You can say "I'm inting", when you are 18/0. There is nothing that says that is unacceptable. Regarding the use of zt in names, yes that is bad, but they (riot) have admitted that the overtime in names is inadequate, but unless it was exactly the word, then it would likely need Gina review anyway.
: Don't ever tell me the IFS works
It's one thing to say that in chat. It it's entirely different to correlate that chat with in game behavior. There is nothing directly against the rules about saying that. IFS, as far as we know, does not scan game play behavior very well.
: Is starting a surrender vote every time it's available punishable?
: Boosting friend in low levels with a high level account
That is not boosting. Boosting is having someone (better) play on someone else's account in order to increase the rank of the account owner. Playing with your friends doesn't break any rules, regardless the difference between the account levels
Hotarµ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Modi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q2aeER97,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2020-02-01T21:00:13.985+0000) > > Just because it is not censored in the reform card does not mean it is not zero tolerance. There have been PLENTY of cases here where that was really the only and worst parts of their logs, and they immediately went to 14-day. Do you have links to any of those supposed cases? Because I've seen hundreds, if not thousands that suggest otherwise. "R%%%%%ed" _on it's own_ is not enough to warrant an immediate 14-day suspension and is not classified as ZT language by the IFS.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q2aeER97,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-01T21:03:40.552+0000) > > Do you have links to any of those supposed cases? Because I've seen hundreds, if not thousands that suggest otherwise. > > "R%%%%%ed" _on it's own_ is not enough to warrant an immediate 14-day suspension and is not classified as ZT language by the IFS. Boards search is terrible, so I am having difficulties. I have been here at least as long as you (and seen the same threads), and I know I saw some. They may have been obscure, or maybe someone was lying. Regardless, it **should** be, as it is egregiously offensive, just like several other slurs that are unfortunately used. I concede that I cannot find any examples (at least not without trolling needlessly deep into the boards and hand-searching every thread).
Hotarµ (NA)
: That's incorrect. "R%%%%%ed" isn't a zero-tolerance word and doesn't warrant an immediate 14-day suspension. It's simply auto-censored due to the boards filter. [_(proof of it not being auto-censored in the reform card)_](https://i.imgur.com/0kaWaz2.png?4)
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q2aeER97,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-01T20:39:30.390+0000) > > That's incorrect. "R%%%%%ed" isn't a zero-tolerance word and doesn't warrant an immediate 14-day suspension. It's simply auto-censored due to the boards filter. > > [_(proof of it not being auto-censored in the reform card)_](https://i.imgur.com/0kaWaz2.png?4) Just because it is not censored in the reform card does not mean it is not zero tolerance. There have been PLENTY of cases here where that was really the only and worst parts of their logs, and they immediately went to 14-day.
SSDrem (EUW)
: 14 suspension ban
> [All] SSDrem: this dude is r%%%%%ed This is zero tolerance. This is why you went straight to 14-day.
: have you seen what she said? oh no you haven't because riot just shows what YOU say, not caitlyn or anything. remove your comment
> [{quoted}](name=fireflight,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wN3lAEJw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-01T01:33:22.215+0000) > > have you seen what she said? oh no you haven't because riot just shows what YOU say, not caitlyn or anything. remove your comment Does it matter what she said? No. You get punished for **your** chat behavior, not what someone else said.
: are you kidding me
> fireflight: im running it down lane since my team wants to be toxic > fireflight: free kills Yeah...you were banned because of Caitlyn...sure.
: Riot fix your copy paste responses, "warning system"
Here is a running list of notes that i took watching that match's replay. * Death 1: Bad play, but not necessarily inting. * Death 2, You stood there AAing Draven while Pyke wailed on you. * Death 3: You run directly into both Pyke and Draven. At BEST, you were lvl 1 Soraka vs a lvl 2 Draven, but there is NO way you didn't see the visible Pyke on map, they were both in your minions. * Death 4: Still lvl 1, you run into AA range of Pyke (lvl 4) and Draven (lvl 3). So far, it's looking pretty bad. Continuing... * Death 5: Trist looks to have disconnected. While you are STILL lvl 1, you still run to the tower and get killed under it. Would this one alone be inting? No, but combined with your knowledge that the minions are at your tower, both are lvl 4, and will only take a couple Draven AAs to kill you, you should not have been there. * Death 6: You are way over extended for being out leveled, out itemed, and in general just playing badly. At this point it looks like you have given up on caring about the game. You are playing as if you have a massive lead, but are woefully behind. Continuing... * Death 7: Your tower is almost gone, you should not be anywhere near it given the state of your lane. * Death 8: Trist is back by this point. You leave lane to walk through a dark jungle. Again, on its own, not inting, but coupled with the rest above, it clearly shows you have no regard for the state of the game. * Death 9: You are caught out with poor positioning (and massively under leveled and under powered). * Death 10: They are so far ahead and catch you and a teammate out in a 4 (them) v 2 (you) * Death 11: You flash to get out of the way so you don't get blasted by Diana, but then walk right back in to be killed. * Death 12: A massively fed Pyke cleans up and goes 2-for-1 in a 2 (them) v 5 (you) * Death 13: Garen and diana just walk in and stomp in a 2 (them) v 4 (you) after your team kills two around a dragon fight * Death 14: A little bit less than half HP, Pyke executes you * Death 15: Obliterated by DIana at base --- Overall assessment: While you began playing like you should towards the end of the game, that doesn't explain, nor excuse your first deaths. Of the first 5 deaths, the only one that did not look like inting was death #1, the rest you are not just playing poorly, you are playing with what seems as intent to feed. Number 2 was especially egregious, with you standing still while Pyke hit you. If I were Riot Support, I would stand by the punishment.
: Negative Criticism Reportable? Grow up League community.
A few things: Trash talking: (Someone misses an easy shot/execute/smite/etc): *Nice one, way to get that kill|smite|etc* Harassment (Someone misses an easy shot/execute/smite/etc): *you're legit brain damaged* (to use one of your examples). > Hey look someone who is probably fairly new to online gaming. So if you have someone literally running it down mid you just say > "oh don't worry you'll get them next time" as they proceed to throw away a promo you played very hard to get. If you do then congrats you're an enabler of bad behavior because you care more about the one person who is trash than the others who are genuinely trying to enjoy the game and win because that person maybe ruining the game but hey he is a human being and he shouldn't suffer any consequence for his actions. It is not about caring more, it is about **all** unacceptable behavior, chat or gameplay. Just because someone is breaking the rules does not give you license to do so as well. > Reporting for verbal gets more a response than someone feeding so spare me the "report for feeding and move on". No, it is more frequently, and quickly, punished because it is easier to detect. If inting was as easy to detect as chat behavior, I guarantee the boards would be flooded with people complaining that "I wasn't inting, it was just a bad game!" There is also confirmation bias going on here. In many cases, people truly don't understand why their chat is unacceptable or they disagree with the rules. Most people truly inting, and punished for it, one can surmise that they know they were and know that it is against the rules. So they take their lumps and don't post here about it. > I personally find nothing more frustrating than doing everything right just to have someone come and mess it up then demand they be showered with praise. To be honest, the fact that this is a team game, and it requires team effort to play well, anything other than 5v5 teams seems crazy to me. It is like playing in an organized league of basketball/baseball/soccer/football/hockey/etc with a bunch of random people you found at the local Starbucks. It makes no sense. The problem is most of the playerbase don't have the time to put in the time to practice enough for 5v5s. This is exactly why I don't and never will, play ranked solo/duo. > If you don't think people are assholes online then I have to ask where have you been? There's no changing how people are going to act behind a screen instead change yourself to be strong and not take things said in an online game seriously. How about instead of treating the internet as a protective shield where you act like a complete and utter jackass in the face of anonymity, treat the random players as they are sitting right next to you; remember that there is an actual person at the other end of that chatbox. > So instead of venting to either an afk troll or someone who feeds from misplays then afks you would rather players just go to forums to vent where they will be told they are acting foolish. Instead of venting to other people in the game and have some sort of moment of collective hatred for the one or more persons ruining for everyone and you want to ban people for that instead of just letting what needs to be said out to the person who caused it. Because humans are so special yet they cant handling things said in a virtual space? Collective hatred helps...how? ###### Hint: it doesn't help at all What needs to be said? You need to start flaming? Is it going to help? ###### Answers: 1) Nothing, 2) No, 3) No All it serves is to breed further discontent within the team. If you are losing at the time you start berating your teammates, you will surely be losing even harder after. Again, pretend you are in-person, playing a pick-up game of basketball, because that is essentially what solo/duo queue. > I'm not the one trying to get someone banned from a game because i do poorly and get flamed. I know my feelings are not above anyone elses' I know people get mad and say things that shouldn't be said. You hurt yourself on accident you curse and its relieving in a way why is it any different when you do it to someone screwing your game is all I'm asking? Why does the guy who ruins everything you worked for get a pass for his feelings but yours of anger and frustration have to bottled up for the sake of them? Yet they can do all the toxic in game behavior they want as long as it isnt saying anything that can be taken out of context that can be negative? Curse all you want. You can say any fucking curse word your god damned heart desires. Say that shit with me, out loud if you want: # FUCK The difference is you are not directing this at anyone in particular. Once you decide to say "you fucking suck, uninstall" it is harassment. Plain and simple. Lastly, use the reply button on another reply here, rather than using the main box. Otherwise, you are losing the conversational nature of the boards, and your posts can get out of order (and no longer appear to be coherent).
Skrounst (NA)
: PC Restarts When starting Any Game-mode
Assuming you have Windows, check the event log for the machine to see what happened just before the restart. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/123646/htg-explains-what-the-windows-event-viewer-is-and-how-you-can-use-it/amp/
: How do I create Chat-specific macros?
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=lGmJW5uJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-26T17:53:31.717+0000) > > I went through the steps to verify that macros for the league chat are okay, since they do not in any way manipulate the game for a player's benefit or another's disatvantage. Actually, that depends on the perspective. If your chat macro contains game specific information ("hey, let's take baron") or similar, it could be considered rule-breaking. There are only two real reasons I have seen people create chat macros: 1. To indicate some part of game state, which would likely break the rules about macros. 2. To spam chat, which is also against the rules. If you confirmed that **specific** macros are ok with Riot Support, then, by all means, feel free to use them, and you can take it up with them. If you didn't get approval from them (and I would be cautious even if you did), then I would not use macros at all. > However, wherever I look, the only recommendation people make is to buy a macro-supporting keyboard. They are way too expensive for me at the current time, so I was thinking about whether there is any allowed software for that. But I don't want to be rash, so before I do look for anything, I wanted to ask you guys. > > Is there any way *OTHER THAN NEW HARDWARE* for me to create chat specific Macros, and if so, how do I do that? I don't recommend any kind of macro functionality, software or hardware, as use of said programmed macros could be a violation of the rules.
: Alt+tab not showing preview of open tabs/ thumbnail
This is expected, likely due to the game requiring a larger portion of graphics processing/memory. my guess is the LoL game disables this while the game is the active window. From what I remember, many games I have played, since MS added the alt-tab "peek" functionality, do this exact same thing.
: Riot Client and Game Client won't show up (Invisible / White Rectangle upper left)
Have you tried the hextech repair tool? https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool
Pröper (EUW)
: Tips to improve the ban/reform system
Smack talking: [Ashe misses a point blank ult on stationary target]: Nice shot, deadeye. Not smack talking (aka harassment): [Ashe misses a point blank ult on stationary target]: Ashe, you fucking suck --- The first pokes fun, and can be laughed off. The second is really just to enrage them, and no place in the game.
: How does one get better....?
A few things from a non-ranked (I'm a never-ranker) player. But having been a competitive athlete, I do know the 1. Play lots of champions. Finding a one-trick only means that you will lose, when people find out you can't play anything else and ban you out. There is also a different side of playing lots of champs, besides learning how to play them, you learn how to play **against** them. You know their strengths and limitations more intimately when you have played the champ. 2. Don't think of bots & normals as "it's just bots/normals". Use them as practice to learn the mechanics of the champions. 3. Leave your ego at the door, and don't worry about rank. Play for the purpose of learning and helping your team, and the winning will happen.
rujitra (NA)
: So you’re saying I should go to someone who obviously isn’t changing anything right now.. and tell them that they need to change things? What rule am I violating by expressing my opinions here that is completely based in fact? Why am I being threatened for using the Discuss the Boards board to discuss the boards? You haven’t done anything to help. You have not made any changes. I have gotten no responses other than telling me I’m wrong and that you know best. “You” in this paragraph refers to the Herald team as a whole. Let me ask you this: is a 12+ hour response time on Discord (which is for urgent issues) acceptable to you? Why is “we don’t have the staffing to enforce such a rule” still an acceptable answer? Why have there been no “new hires” recently if the excuse is always “we don’t have enough staff to make these changes”?
> So you’re saying I should go to someone who obviously isn’t changing anything right now.. and tell them that they need to change things? So, because what you tried (threads, discord, etc) have not worked, and you are unwilling to even **try** to get a resolution at the highest level, what are you still doing here? Please do not take this as me asking for you to leave, that is far from the truth. I do wonder, though, that if you think going to the top of the pyramid of authority will not even help, what makes you think that badgering the rest of the staff will do any better? Think of it this way, if you call customer support and keep complaining all the way and they finally say "fine, speak with my manager", you are effectively saying "what good will that do?", hanging up and calling back in to berate them again. You are really leaving customer service with two options: 1. Just give you something to shut you up 2. Give up and tell you there is nothing more they can do about it, and disconnect the call. Given that there really is no tangible thing that can be given to you on the boards, that leaves the Mods with option #2.
: Permanent Bans for toxic players should be no more
> players that **choose to** not stop typing on their keyboard and flaming other people Fixed it for you. It is not a "can not" situation. This is a "choose to not" situation.
: Are voting and user details on hover broken for anyone else?
Kei143 (NA)
: Didn't work. Tried to clear the cache, delete and renew the saved password, logged put and logged in again (making sure to "remember me") and still didn't work. Strange thing is that it just started happening 2 days ago. It was fine before that.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=mIEHijqf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T03:06:38.945+0000) > > Didn't work. > > Tried to clear the cache, delete and renew the saved password, logged put and logged in again (making sure to "remember me") and still didn't work. > > Strange thing is that it just started happening 2 days ago. It was fine before that. That is weird. I haven't notice, and I switch between my phone and my computer regularly. Maybe open a support ticket, since auth is a central service?
: yeah but theres other wasy for players to be toxic by all inting and stuff
> [{quoted}](name=PandaInASuit4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2hnEqGaA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-21T00:08:41.438+0000) > > yeah but theres other wasy for players to be toxic by all inting and stuff Chat related offenses are easier to detect, thus easier to punish. If you give these boards a read, as suggested, you will see there are inting punishments sprinkled throughout. Probably one of the main reasons there are fewer threads, is that inting is obvious enough, that the people who are punished don't come here to try to refute the punishment.
: oh trust me im already on another game, but your wrong about a few things, you can be banned for not communicating with you team, that's considered inting even if your playing to win. and yes defending myself and my actions during a game from a person coming at me does help the wellness of my wellbeing. a 14 day ban makes sense, but an immediate perma ban after does not especially when people get let off with far worse. This game is a cancer. Don't get me wrong I could care less about this account, but if riots banning people permanently for these words, I can only imagine how much power hungry people they have at corporate.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Hyena,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TJJcfhGl,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T22:41:29.197+0000) > > oh trust me im already on another game, but your wrong about a few things, you can be banned for not communicating with you team, that's considered inting even if your playing to win. and yes defending myself and my actions during a game from a person coming at me does help the wellness of my wellbeing. a 14 day ban makes sense, but an immediate perma ban after does not especially when people get let off with far worse. This game is a cancer. Don't get me wrong I could care less about this account, but if riots banning people permanently for these words, I can only imagine how much power hungry people they have at corporate. Inting? INTentional feedING? No, it is not inting. Refusing to communicate by chat is NOT intiing, nor is it punishable.
Kei143 (NA)
: [Technical help] Boards keep logging me out
The only thing I can imagine is you are not checking "stay signed in", and when your app goes to the background, it clears the session cookies that show you being signed in. If not, then there is some other issue, likely also related to the session cookies. I have seen this same issue, but only when I forget to check the box. If that is not the issue, try clearing all data for the site (cookies, cache) and then log in ,and make sure to check the box.
: [REPOST] 4 days of reporting, and yet...
If you want to contact the mods directly, get on the [boards moderation discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification)
: Can i stop being banned
: Nominate an Offline Friend
: Report them, they'll get punished for intentionally feeding in any game type
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8XQzHkp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T03:08:16.631+0000) > > Report them, they'll get punished for intentionally feeding in any game type Not inting, just not trying. Like not pusing an advantage (getting an ace) into an objective (baron, dragon, towers). While I originally said, feeding, that is just one aspect of the problem.
Comentários de Rioters
: ban requirements?
It is possible that they just got a chat restriction, and there would be no way for you to know.
: Report players for lying in All chat
Additional reports don't matter. All it takes is one report to trigger a review of a game.
KBAN5 (NA)
: it most certianly is true considering I have reported people that litearlly said im running it down mid and feeding. yet no feedback report, nothing. But if you dare hurt someones feelings thats just and end all.
> [{quoted}](name=KBAN5,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gAEANAPV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-17T01:47:45.062+0000) > > it most certianly is true considering I have reported people that litearlly said im running it down mid and feeding. yet no feedback report, nothing. But if you dare hurt someones feelings thats just and end all. You don't get feedback for every single confirmed punishment. That's not how it works. That aside, you don't get punished for hurting people's feelings. You get punished for either egregious negative chat OR consistently mild to medium toxicity. To get to a permaban with mild toxicity, not only does it have to be many games worth (they only show recent ones, but those are not the only ones taken into account), you also have to go through **three** other punishments before it gets to a permaban. You had **three** warnings, with one of them being perfectly clear, that it is your last chance to change your behavior. It is not about feelings, it is about breaking the rules. Just don't.
KBAN5 (NA)
: Leagues reporting process is garbage
> Yet you can literally say im inting in chat and then int, get reported and nothing happens. I have reported people for doing just that, and got an IFS feedback popup, so this is not true.
: yeah I was reported for the same thing before an I argued with league about it because that's what we're suppose to do is report the toxic people or so I thought
> [{quoted}](name=King of Links,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=46Pbb9rX,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T17:35:44.567+0000) > > yeah I was reported for the same thing before an I argued with league about it because that's what we're suppose to do is report the toxic people or so I thought Asking for reports is both not necessary, and against the rules. > [{quoted}](name=King of Links,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=46Pbb9rX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-16T17:36:45.310+0000) > > I would love any league worker to post my last 3 game chats on here and tell me it is perminate banned worthy It is *punish* worthy. In your case, that punishment happened to be the final one. Punishments are not just levied based on the *severity* of the infraction, but also the *frequency* of infractions.
: Eternals and champion cost
There is a third solution: Buy RP, and pay for the champions. That is literally their business model.
Exibir mais

Modi

Nível 145 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão