: +60 ms ping increase since yesterday
This is happening to me too. Ping went from 30-33 to a permanent 77 every match.
: 100 Hp Pykes gets ignited + aery + scorch + brand dot passive.
Maybe because the pyke you were versing was 22/0/7 ?
Nhifu (NA)
: Gangplank doesn't scale properly. It's weird.
He just needs barrels to tick from 6 to 11 rather than 7 to 13.
: Small swain ult change
This is a nerf, not a buff. It’s like changing bard ult which stuns for 2.5 seconds, to 1 second plus an addition second depending on how many targets get caught in the zone. Yeah that 5 second stun seems good but what is the chance of you landing a 5 man ult on Bard? Most of the time you’d only be getting a 1 second or 2 second stun which is a nerf in comparison to the permanent 2.5 second stun. Same goes for Swain, except getting 5 competent players in Demonic Ascension is borderline impossible. I mean, if they unplug there mouses you might have a good chance at getting that sweat 5 man heal. But for other 99% of time, that’s not happening. And then your forcing him to rely more on a team comp by nerfing his soul fragment system, which will only worsen his already weak performance in soloQ. There is no reward from this change and it will most likely kill the champ.
cars3n (NA)
: I’ve been saying this analogy a lot: Making skins for ezreal and Lux is like painting on a blank canvas- you can make anything with almost no restrictions, because they are simple, human champions. Inspiration and creative freedom is a lot easier with those champions Now take a champion, like, ivern. He has to conform to a body shape of a tall, lanky tree with a cheery attitude. (I know ivern the cruel is what people want, but for a VO it needs to be legendary+). It’s a lot more difficult to paint on a canvas that already has colour and shapes on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZrAgAT7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-06T03:54:58.431+0000) > > I’ve been saying this analogy a lot: > > Making skins for ezreal and Lux is like painting on a blank canvas- you can make anything with almost no restrictions, because they are simple, human champions. Inspiration and creative freedom is a lot easier with those champions > > Now take a champion, like, ivern. He has to conform to a body shape of a tall, lanky tree with a cheery attitude. (I know ivern the cruel is what people want, but for a VO it needs to be legendary+). It’s a lot more difficult to paint on a canvas that already has colour and shapes on it. It's still weird that a whole art team can't come up with a skin theme for a champion. That makes me think they all like the same type of themes and that's just dumb and could be a primary reason for the lack of creativity that people want to see rather than the generic weeb skins consistently thrown out.
Neriticc (EUW)
: GP LATE GAME CHAMP BTW
He isn't even late game anymore. He falls off past 30 minutes and spikes around 22 minutes. Also his Q cost 60 mana so idk how you can even get spam Q'd from level 1. You should at least know what ur talking about before complaining.
FSRER (EUNE)
: There is litteraly a thousand champions that counter him, You don't need to be platinum to know how to play vs him, stay back and farm and because half the trynda mains will go for the dive, you won't be with 10 health and you will kill him. It is literally, like playing vs renekton but easier.
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ubOd5cjb,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T11:20:35.558+0000) > > There is litteraly a thousand champions that counter him, You don't need to be platinum to know how to play vs him, stay back and farm and because half the trynda mains will go for the dive, you won't be with 10 health and you will kill him. It is literally, like playing vs renekton but easier. ? I never said you need to be platinum to know how to play vs him. I said everyone above platinum knows he's weak. And I'm a diamond GP main so you don't need to lecture me about how to vs trynd. You must have mistaken my comment for sarcasm but i'm not defending OP.
: > [{quoted}](name=Uncle Fungus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ubOd5cjb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-16T02:38:20.392+0000) > > You okay buddy? You do know thats the CEO champion? We can't touch it, we can't rework it. All the balance team can do is Buff or Nerf. You're whining about a hopeless rework, there's is nothing we can do about tryndamere, we just gotta accept the fact that he will never change.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ubOd5cjb,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T02:45:17.925+0000) > > You do know thats the CEO champion? We can't touch it, we can't rework it. All the balance team can do is Buff or Nerf. You're whining about a hopeless rework, there's is nothing we can do about tryndamere, we just gotta accept the fact that he will never change. Or because there's actually nothing wrong with him and anyone above plat 2 would say he's weak
: He's brilliant in the toplane. I'd be scared to advocate buffing him because he actually can be super duper unfair up there as it stands. I'm an M7 {{champion:50}}, finally have been feeling I body it as well on the new one as the old - and he's really still pretty good, people. But you have to play very patiently, use your wave properly and know the tricks (like shooting champions with a Q through minions) and his builds well. He's always been a technical champion - with all respect to people who said the old one was too fire-and-forget, feast-on-the-melees, that has only ever been true midgame and later on him. He's always had a relatively weak level 1-2 in both versions, and a tough game before either {{item:3010}} or {{item:1026}} generally - and part of the challenge of playing the new version successfully is getting him up to a place where he has a rank 4-5 Q and his {{item:3027}} and can really start to compete. You've always had to understand wave management and vision and the power of all-ins and where you can and can't on him, because he's always been an off-tank ranged battlemage who starts out *extremely* squishy. But he is a drain tank, long one of the more oppressive League designs, and a good {{champion:50}} will start absolutely locking down all facets of counterplay in many matchups after so much as a reasonable lead on first back in the toplane. I continue to think he does not need buffs, and that instead more players need to watch some LCS-level {{champion:50}} to understand how he combos abilities to manage waves from early on in the game to create opportunities and full combos for himself. Don't get me wrong, my dark side could be induced to support buffs for {{champion:50}} really easily. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} But it would allllll be in my own self-interest and that just wouldn't be right. ------------ EDIT: Thinking about it more, the one buff I would actually support would be buffing his W damage versus minions, as the oppressive 50% penalty on it keeps his waveclear low and that just seems out of character with a champion who is a general and should understand the importance of pushing. I think its long cooldown gives enough of a tradeoff with the loss of using it for vision, objective steals and full combos to keep it strategic without the large penalty. Even then, though, keeping balance would probably have to have him give something up somewhere else; it would be a boon to newer players to allow the W to be used to help clear big waves late or caster minions early, but I and others who main him would certainly feast on that option too, and he might start getting calls to be nerfed in the toplane again.
> [{quoted}](name=CaliCoastReplay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tAhOnQ8z,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-12T20:11:22.125+0000) > > He's brilliant in the toplane. I'd be scared to advocate buffing him because he actually can be super duper unfair up there as it stands. > > I'm an M7 {{champion:50}}, finally have been feeling I body it as well on the new one as the old - and he's really still pretty good, people. But you have to play very patiently, use your wave properly and know the tricks (like shooting champions with a Q through minions) and his builds well. > > He's always been a technical champion - with all respect to people who said the old one was too fire-and-forget, feast-on-the-melees, that has only ever been true midgame and later on him. He's always had a relatively weak level 1-2 in both versions, and a tough game before either {{item:3010}} or {{item:1026}} generally - and part of the challenge of playing the new version successfully is getting him up to a place where he has a rank 4-5 Q and his {{item:3027}} and can really start to compete. You've always had to understand wave management and vision and the power of all-ins and where you can and can't on him, because he's always been an off-tank ranged battlemage who starts out *extremely* squishy. But he is a drain tank, long one of the more oppressive League designs, and a good {{champion:50}} will start absolutely locking down all facets of counterplay in many matchups after so much as a reasonable lead on first back in the toplane. > > I continue to think he does not need buffs, and that instead more players need to watch some LCS-level {{champion:50}} to understand how he combos abilities to manage waves from early on in the game to create opportunities and full combos for himself. > > Don't get me wrong, my dark side could be induced to support buffs for {{champion:50}} really easily. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > But it would allllll be in my own self-interest and that just wouldn't be right. > > ------------ > > EDIT: Thinking about it more, the one buff I would actually support would be buffing his W damage versus minions, as the oppressive 50% penalty on it keeps his waveclear low and that just seems out of character with a champion who is a general and should understand the importance of pushing. I think its long cooldown gives enough of a tradeoff with the loss of using it for vision, objective steals and full combos to keep it strategic without the large penalty. Even then, though, keeping balance would probably have to have him give something up somewhere else; it would be a boon to newer players to allow the W to be used to help clear big waves late or caster minions early, but I and others who main him would certainly feast on that option too, and he might start getting calls to be nerfed in the toplane again. This doesn't even make sense. Play Swain at a diamond level and then come tell people he's a strong champ. I actually have played Swain at a diamond leve and I can tell you from personal experience that he's one of the worst designed reworks RIot has ever produced. Also don't compare competitive play to soloQ. The way Swain is played in competitive is not similar to the way he's played in SoloQ because competitive and SoloQ are completely different environments.
: Because it completely removed any identity Aatrox had, which was why he was loved by the people who loved him. Unlike those reworked champions, he didn't keep **anything** from his old self, the only single exception being his revive mechanic (who still works hella differently and will soon be even more different if PBE changes hit lives). He went from an AA focused engager based around sustain and ressource management/play style variation to a cast-based lane bully who plays like a squishy assassin using his ult as a get out of jail card instead of a team disrupter like before. Of course, some of your mentionned reworks did change drastically in terms of gameplay, but none of them got their lore AND personality changed to the point nothing links them to their first concept. Aatrox was a mysterious and stoic figure who inspired calm, focus and precision with a lore making him a legend amongst legends, and now he is just **ANGERYYYY**, and screams and screams and screams and screams to the point you forget why he is doing this in the first place or even who he is (or who he was supposed to be). {{champion:83}} is still a strong figure of the shadow isles who relies on gouls, ranged disrupting skill shots and an ult based on swarming the enemy {{champion:6}} is still a semi-ranged with more artillery-based skill shots who mostly plays from semi-melee range and is still a fallen Noxian executor {{champion:44}} is still a melee support with aggressive gameplay behavior linked to self tankiness, ally damage negation and hard CC. {{champion:78}} is still a tanky engager with lots of damage, negation and has even kept her signature E intact {{champion:50}} is still the noxian strategist that we knew, in fact his lore was more of a direct upgrade rather than a rework, and he still plays like a short ranged tanky control mage with sustain and team draining gameplay... In fact, he is probably one of the rework who kept the most of their initial gameplay (even if his appearance did change quite a lot) Aatrox was erased and remade from scratch, and his "stat-check drain tank" isn't an excuse at all for this failure (in fact, this thematic that everyone hated Aatrox for was far more present in his initial release, and he became far more interactive after his mini-rework, which was the state he was the most balanced with and it was supposed to be his base for this "rework"). Since you asked, the exception for Aatrox and his supposed rework is this simple and easy answer: **It wasn't a rework nor a complete rework, it was a complete deletion unlike almost every single reworks we had in the past and this require compensation**
> [{quoted}](name=PaffWasTaken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3mLooeYA,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-03-22T00:20:39.746+0000) > > Because it completely removed any identity Aatrox had, which was why he was loved by the people who loved him. Unlike those reworked champions, he didn't keep **anything** from his old self, the only single exception being his revive mechanic (who still works hella differently and will soon be even more different if PBE changes hit lives). He went from an AA focused engager based around sustain and ressource management/play style variation to a cast-based lane bully who plays like a squishy assassin using his ult as a get out of jail card instead of a team disrupter like before. Of course, some of your mentionned reworks did change drastically in terms of gameplay, but none of them got their lore AND personality changed to the point nothing links them to their first concept. Aatrox was a mysterious and stoic figure who inspired calm, focus and precision with a lore making him a legend amongst legends, and now he is just **ANGERYYYY**, and screams and screams and screams and screams to the point you forget why he is doing this in the first place or even who he is (or who he was supposed to be). > > {{champion:83}} is still a strong figure of the shadow isles who relies on gouls, ranged disrupting skill shots and an ult based on swarming the enemy > > {{champion:6}} is still a semi-ranged with more artillery-based skill shots who mostly plays from semi-melee range and is still a fallen Noxian executor > > {{champion:44}} is still a melee support with aggressive gameplay behavior linked to self tankiness, ally damage negation and hard CC. > > {{champion:78}} is still a tanky engager with lots of damage, negation and has even kept her signature E intact > > {{champion:50}} is still the noxian strategist that we knew, in fact his lore was more of a direct upgrade rather than a rework, and he still plays like a short ranged tanky control mage with sustain and team draining gameplay... In fact, he is probably one of the rework who kept the most of their initial gameplay (even if his appearance did change quite a lot) > > Aatrox was erased and remade from scratch, and his "stat-check drain tank" isn't an excuse at all for this failure (in fact, this thematic that everyone hated Aatrox for was far more present in his initial release, and he became far more interactive after his mini-rework, which was the state he was the most balanced with and it was supposed to be his base for this "rework"). Since you asked, the exception for Aatrox and his supposed rework is this simple and easy answer: > > **It wasn't a rework nor a complete rework, it was a complete deletion unlike almost every single reworks we had in the past and this require compensation** Swain improved lore wise but he damn as hell did not improve gameplay wise. Any person who mained the champ would disagree with you entirely. His old playstyle was completely deleted and now he's a crippled design in terms of gameplay. He lacks mana sustain, reliable range, reliable cc, waveclear, movement speed, and tank states become practically worthless. What's the point in building tank items for a 12 second ult thats useless unless you max soul fragments. He also benefits from cdr but doesn't get much of it in his currently build path at all. I'd say his gameplay got worse since RIot had to nerf the shit out of him so he wouldn't be strong in proplay, which made his soloQ performance worse than what it once was. Take it from someone who played Old Swain to diamond in pre season before season 8.
: good math glad u can see how many times yas attacked, now add up how many of those are on KARTHUS, you get 4 LMFAO. Q > R > AA > Q + Ignite and Static shiv. Now lets do this on a mage, oh wait, no mage with ludens + Blasting wand (which is more expensive than shiv + cloak) will 100-0 a 1260 HP target in 3 spells a AA + ludens and ignite......
> [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oKyuH2gO,comment-id=00020001000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T02:23:27.445+0000) > > good math glad u can see how many times yas attacked, now add up how many of those are on KARTHUS, you get 4 LMFAO. Q > R > AA > Q + Ignite and Static shiv. > > Now lets do this on a mage, oh wait, no mage with ludens + Blasting wand (which is more expensive than shiv + cloak) will 100-0 a 1260 HP target in 3 spells a AA + ludens and ignite...... He landed his tornado on karthus. That’s 1 ability. He E,Q’d to a minion dealing another Q worth of damage when he uses R. This is called an air blade combo. Since yasuo’s E is not applying damage and it’s just his Q that will hit karthus, this will brings us to 2 abilities that damaged karthus. Then ults. So that’s 3. Used ignite which is another source of damage. Now we’re at 4. He dashes through him with E which does damage. Now we’re at 5. Auto attacks karthus with his Stattik shiv passive fully charged. That’s 6. Then Q’s him while walking away. Now how many attacks on karthus does that equal hmm?
: Sure he should kill him, but not in 4 attacks LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oKyuH2gO,comment-id=000200010002,timestamp=2019-03-20T05:27:01.093+0000) > > Sure he should kill him, but not in 4 attacks LOL It was 7 attacks. He landed Q, then E,Q off a minion, than ulted, than used ignite, then E'd through him, than auto attacked with stattik passive, then Q'd. Wile karthus only popped E and Q'd.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hteressiub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oKyuH2gO,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-03-20T04:28:05.565+0000) > > Also take into account he was 3/0, up a level, had all sums, stattik fully charged vs the karthus who was down 45 cs with and had built two lost chapters lol. Yeah he's definitely not gonna kill him. Since you looked close enough to find out that Karthus was down in CS and was 1 level lower, I'm assuming there is an agenda at play when you specifically mentioned that Yasuo has 3 kills but fails to mention that Karthus had the same amount of kills too? Sure, Karthus was behind by a bit given the cs count, but you intentionally framed it so that Karthus sounds more behind than he actually was. You also failed to mention he had 1200+ HP, about the same as Yasuo's max HP, deleted entirely in a single combo; and by a Yasuo whose only items of worth is a single Stattik Shiv and a Cloak of Agility which if built on literally everyone else would mean their damage output would be unimpressive at best, but not here on Yasuo because on a single completed item plus a base component and 0 AD built, he gets fucking 90% crit chance because borked passive (which is just ludicrous, **) and so even on base AD barely breaking 100 he is doing massive damage because everything he touches crits, including his Q. ~~And then there is the bullshit AS arm pen from his ulti, too, so he might as well be doing critting true damage (and no, if you are gonna go "bu-bu-but Yi", I should have you know that Yi's E active doesn't crit, and it scales with BONUS AD, seemingly concepts completely alien to someone like Yasuo).~~ Ofc anyone gets deleted by that. **And no, the ""crit penalty"" is entirely negligible when your crit chance is literally doubled. It's massive free damage regardless, it's just phrased in a way that it tricks idiots into thinking that there is a kick to it when there is none. It doesn't even have a downtime because it's permanently on ffs; at least like double crit per 4 hits or something wouldn't be so bad but no, it's just there 24/7. Fucking imagine if ALL OF YI'S AA ATTACKS TWICE, because that would be basically the same thing. Yi also has damage penalty on his second AA even after fulfilling the condition to even do a second AA. Hell, Yi's damage penalty for when the double strike does even happen, is harsher than Yasuo's so called """penalty""" too. So why the hell is Yasuo's AA permanently double crit while also sporting a lower damage penalty again?. .... Also, stacking 2 Lost Chapter isn't that bad. Because you still get bonus mana and AP which is good for Karthus. Not to mention Karthus was probably going for Luden's and Archangel's together and was simply making preparation simultaneously. The build wasn't inherently bad; it's suboptimal but it isn't inconceivable. Though it's kind of odd why they didn't have Tear before the second Lost Chapter, though, given that would be just delaying the stack. ............. ............. EDIT: removed the mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oKyuH2gO,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-03-20T04:31:32.835+0000) > > Since you looked close enough to find out that Karthus was down in CS and was 1 level lower, I'm assuming there is an agenda at play when you specifically mentioned that Yasuo has 3 kills but fails to mention that Karthus had the same amount of kills too? > > Sure, Karthus was behind by a bit given the cs count, but you intentionally framed it so that Karthus sounds more behind than he actually was. > > You also failed to mention he had 1200+ HP, about the same as Yasuo's max HP, deleted entirely in a single combo; and by a Yasuo whose only items of worth is a single Stattik Shiv and a Cloak of Agility which if built on literally everyone else would mean their damage output would be unimpressive at best, but not here on Yasuo because on a single completed item plus a base component and 0 AD built, he gets fucking 90% crit chance because borked passive (which is just ludicrous, **) and so even on base AD barely breaking 100 he is doing massive damage because everything he touches crits, including his Q. ~~And then there is the bullshit AS arm pen from his ulti, too, so he might as well be doing critting true damage (and no, if you are gonna go "bu-bu-but Yi", I should have you know that Yi's E active doesn't crit, and it scales with BONUS AD, seemingly concepts completely alien to someone like Yasuo).~~ Ofc anyone gets deleted by that. > > **And no, the ""crit penalty"" is entirely negligible when your crit chance is literally doubled. It's massive free damage regardless, it's just phrased in a way that it tricks idiots into thinking that there is a kick to it when there is none. It doesn't even have a downtime because it's permanently on ffs; at least like double crit per 4 hits or something wouldn't be so bad but no, it's just there 24/7. Fucking imagine if ALL OF YI'S AA ATTACKS TWICE, because that would be basically the same thing. Yi also has damage penalty on his second AA even after fulfilling the condition to even do a second AA. Hell, Yi's damage penalty for when the double strike does even happen, is harsher than Yasuo's so called """penalty""" too. So why the hell is Yasuo's AA permanently double crit while also sporting a lower damage penalty again?. > > .... > > Also, stacking 2 Lost Chapter isn't that bad. Because you still get bonus mana and AP which is good for Karthus. Not to mention Karthus was probably going for Luden's and Archangel's together and was simply making preparation simultaneously. The build wasn't inherently bad; it's suboptimal but it isn't inconceivable. Though it's kind of odd why they didn't have Tear before the second Lost Chapter, though, given that would be just delaying the stack. > > ............. > ............. > > EDIT: removed the mistakes. Yeah karthus had 3 kills, coupled with 3 deaths. Also 2 last chapters is bad if your behind. If he had seekers he would have never died on that all in. Also lets take into account that karthus didn't even use wall of pain while yasuo Hit him with Q and an airbladed ult before he was even under tower. It's not like he just walked in there and started hitting kathus, he literally picked off his bad positioning. Additionally karthus doesn't even have to deal with yasuo's windwall. There's absolutely no excuse. Yasuo should have died there or have been punished for that obvious dive but karthus played terribly. Also yasuo's double crit chance is literally because no one wants him building tank items. Forcing him to build Crit and attack speed early for a lesser critical damage is much healthier than if he was capable of building stuff like tri force first item and frozen mallet to avoid all his problems. Nobody wants that broken ass frozen force build again. He's supposed to be reliant on his kit to survive and not his items. With beserks, stattik, and IE, he's literally a walking adc with reduced crit damage while being melee. So YES. The fed Yasuo doing an airblade tower dive with {{summoner:14}} and {{summoner:4}} up on the behind karthus who was overextending, has a bad build for his matchup, and drastically misplayed makes 100% sense.
: The fact that in the clip you killed him from full HP because you happened to land 1 ability with an extremely short cooldown makes me sick to watch. especially since you don't even get punished by being under turret.
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oKyuH2gO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-20T03:53:55.017+0000) > > The fact that in the clip you killed him from full HP because you happened to land 1 ability with an extremely short cooldown makes me sick to watch. especially since you don't even get punished by being under turret. Also take into account he was 3/0, up a level, had all sums, stattik fully charged vs the karthus who was down 35 cs with and had built two lost chapters lol. Yeah he's definitely not gonna kill him.
Saianna (EUNE)
: > you clearly don’t know a damn thing about the champion. All I said is that GP enthusiasts want kegs buffed. Any form of suggestion that "maybe don't buff kegs and rather other abilities GP has" came with thick wall of "NO" I mean.. I could scroll down untill i found the thread and my post showing you this, but.. All i spoke of was mentality of GP mains, not whether I know GP like my own hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sB1AMEB7,comment-id=00040000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-06T21:58:30.557+0000) > > All I said is that GP enthusiasts want kegs buffed. Any form of suggestion that "maybe don't buff kegs and rather other abilities GP has" came with thick wall of "NO" > > I mean.. I could scroll down untill i found the thread and my post showing you this, but.. All i spoke of was mentality of GP mains, not whether I know GP like my own hand. Oh well than as 1.4 million diamond GP main I highly disagree.
Saianna (EUNE)
: Meanwhile all GP mains want more barrel buffs, because that's the only ability he has in his kit to actually do anything with. I might be wrong, but overall it somehow feels that Riot tries to make Sylas their next posterboy. Flashy and cool, yet easy to play as.
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sB1AMEB7,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T22:21:09.020+0000) > > Meanwhile all GP mains want more barrel buffs, because that's the only ability he has in his kit to actually do anything with. > > I might be wrong, but overall it somehow feels that Riot tries to make Sylas their next posterboy. Flashy and cool, yet easy to play as. What the hell are you talking about? We wanted GP’s kegs to increase ticks at levels 6 and 11 rather than 7 and 13 and for them to buff the ult damage higher. GP’s kit is Completely fine and you clearly don’t know a damn thing about the champion.
: He needs a rework period, right clicking people to death and having a "nuh uh can't kill me the next 3+ seconds while I right click you to death" is such stupid design.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-02-27T23:13:01.284+0000) > > He needs a rework period, right clicking people to death and having a "nuh uh can't kill me the next 3+ seconds while I right click you to death" is such stupid design. It's also easily counterable. Trynd doesn't need a rework at all.
Seen (NA)
: Lol, IE + Shiv = 100% crit. IE alone is 75% crit. {{champion:23}} + {{item:3031}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3087}} Crit at mach speed.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oL73Idhf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-27T19:34:50.457+0000) > > Lol, IE + Shiv = 100% crit. IE alone is 75% crit. > > {{champion:23}} + {{item:3031}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3087}} Crit at mach speed. Lol what tryndamere is building shojin?
: The hp drain is already good enough to be worth stealing as sylas….a lot of swain`s power is shoved into his R.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mOQdUqld,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-24T07:19:15.812+0000) > > The hp drain is already good enough to be worth stealing as sylas….a lot of swain`s power is shoved into his R. His R is actually pretty weak unless you're at max stacks. I would say most of, if not all of swains power is in his passive.
Saianna (EUNE)
: I don't think you have any idea how often windwall change was suggested. Riot won't change it, cause yasuo brings them too much money :/
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=19YAgMEW,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-02-22T23:01:20.865+0000) > > I don't think you have any idea how often windwall change was suggested. > > Riot won't change it, cause yasuo brings them too much money :/ More like because it would be stupid, along with all the other changes people such as removal of flow shield or his crit passive. It's already been proven that the removal of his crit passive will lead to him becoming busted, and weakening his windwall or removing his flow shield would destroy him. Yasuo literally has the base stats of an adc and a bunch of things his kit that force him to build crit and make other itemization weak. If riot removed what you guys were suggesting he would be compensated with all the other things he doesn't have that everyone seems to ignore and become a worse of nightmare for anyone who complains about him to have to deal with. Yasuo being strong is never kit related, it's always because of either an item/rune that he's abusing, other champs being weak, or the meta literally shifting him into power.
: Kayn could have gotten a chat restriction and you would never know. "Buh the feedback notification!" Designed to not always give notifications. They contributed to the punishment. All 3 games contributed to the punishment. Game 1 like 60% and then 2 and 3 foe like 25% and 15%
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oeJhXiy7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T05:12:13.281+0000) > > Kayn could have gotten a chat restriction and you would never know. "Buh the feedback notification!" Designed to not always give notifications. > > They contributed to the punishment. All 3 games contributed to the punishment. Game 1 like 60% and then 2 and 3 foe like 25% and 15% yeah but game 2 and 3 shouldn't have contributed to any
: Riot doesn’t always tell you if those players get banned/receive a punishment. The notification that your report has been dealt with doesn’t always appear. On the other hand, if this is what got you a permaban I can see why. After receiving a 14-day ban, you were warned that your account would be placed on thin ice. Anything slightly negative you say could result in a ban. You were toxic towards your teammates during some of the games, and that would have been enough to warrant a 14-day ban. Cheers!
> [{quoted}](name=4G PnutCollida,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oeJhXiy7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-17T05:10:18.138+0000) > > Riot doesn’t always tell you if those players get banned/receive a punishment. The notification that your report has been dealt with doesn’t always appear. > > On the other hand, if this is what got you a permaban I can see why. After receiving a 14-day ban, you were warned that your account would be placed on thin ice. Anything slightly negative you say could result in a ban. > > You were toxic towards your teammates during some of the games, and that would have been enough to warrant a 14-day ban. > > Cheers! I never got a 14 day ban on this account though? LOL At most i've gotten two chat restrictions. And by some you mean game 1 because the only thing people are saying about game 2 and 3 is that I wasn't being positive which I don't have to be. However this also doesn't mean i'm being toxic. because there is no way game 2 or 3 were toxic.
: 1. You don’t know that he wasn’t punished. 2. Do you honestly think that your chat from games 2 and 3 was positive?
> [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oeJhXiy7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-17T05:25:26.141+0000) > > 1. You don’t know that he wasn’t punished. > > 2. Do you honestly think that your chat from games 2 and 3 was positive? I don't have to be ultra positive. But it's not negative at all, especially when it's everyone on my team was arguing about what calls to do next. You do know this is in Diamond right? Did you even check the matches on my op.gg.
Comentários de Rioters
: talk to rod of ages about that. it gives everything you want then you can put visage for healing/hp/cooldown. rylais adds a permaslow in your ult plus it adds hp. torment adds in more hp in there with percent damage. now you can put zhonyas on or stack seekers armguard early for the armor.finally your last item can be either armor or cooldown or nashors if you want to add that final 20% cdr with amping your autos or put transendence then lichbane.
I already explained that most of the items you listed are situational except for zhonyas. Ludens is arguably better than rod in certain scenarios because health means nothing since Swain isn't a tank. The only reason its built is because of the low cost, mana, and survivability. Rylais movement speed slow becomes non existent late game unless you're play a mage champ with dots and heavy range. You can't afford to build Rylais early because it doesn't offer you things you need early like movement speed and cdr. Rylais mainly only going to affect Swains ult which is the weakest part of his kit right now. Torments percent damage only stacks well against tanks. When versing squishies you won't be getting much damage from the passive. Only champs who have dot damage like teemo and malz would want to build it early. Also building more armor late game is bad because you're just hurting Swains already bad wave clear even more. nashors and lichbane are terrible buys on champs that aren't melee APs. Swain isn't gonna be trading autos late game, that's pretty pointless when you're Q is on such a low cooldown.
: Build rylais/torment/visage you will have numbers and sustain. In your ult
You lose too much damage building something like visage. That's literally highlighting Swains problem. You're kit doesn't function well together into many situations so you're itemization becomes you chasing one stat only to be weak in another area. Building tanky cost you too much damage and also doesn't help Swain much at all. You'll only be in ult transformation for 12 seconds and even then skilled players can force you to burn zhonyas which will take 2.5 seconds out of your 12 second ult. Building visage every single game is also ineffective since you won't come across a heavy ap team comp every match. Unless you're in bronze or silver you can do that, but not in diamond buddy.
: his ult useless what? it absorbs everything (heals hp) in the radius then blows up like a bomb. it costs no mana for a ult thats pretty powerful buy cdr and hp transendence you get tanky while getting power.
First of all it heals a lot less then it used too, and on top of that the radius is literally shorter than his Q. And it doesn't blow up like a bomb. It's weak at all stages of the game unless you have 5 stacks, and that's if you even hit anyone with demon flare. It cost no mana which doesn't mean much because it has a pretty long cool down and is gated by soul fragments. Also going full tank doesn't work since Swain's damage is so low after all the nerfs. I literally mained Swain to diamond and if you ask anyone on swain mains sub reddit they'll tell you the ult is weak and overall bad design. Oh and i forgot to mention it's adcs and other mages easily out range and kite Swains ult making it even more useless.
: swain isnt weak so to speak hes a controller/battlemage old swain is a controller plain and simple that relied on teamfights that ate up his mana quickly. most of his power came with his (old) CC now its more on his ult/e
Pretty sure his old power came from his ult. Now his ult is useless and just an overall terrible design. He becomes too strong in pro play if he gets buffed. They honestly just need to rework him again.
: I’ve heard people wanting {{champion:50}} to be reverted simply because Beatrice is not there or his old kit was “better”, but old Swain had to build full Mana and Zhonyas just to be relevant past 20 mins. People say they want X reverted because they had a bad experience with them or have nostalgia goggles, like Akali. Old Akali was completely broken and ridiculously stat-checky, able to do current Akalis damage with zero skill
That's not even true. I played Swain and GP to diamond in preseason between season 7 to 8 and again in the start of season 8. You really only needed {{item:3027}} and possibly a {{item:3070}} during mid game. Then you could upgrade {{item:3070}} to {{item:3003}} for a 5th or 6th item late game, and stack it to {{item:3040}} for borderline unlimited mana. But then again that's if you're really struggling with mana usage. Most of the time a blue buff and frozen heart could get the job done. Also old Swain was decent early game and spiked mid game once you got {{item:3027}} and {{item:3157}}. So old Swain was actually pretty relevant before 20 minutes. Also people wanted cosmetic changes because New Swain isn't similar to old Swain at all. Those tiny visual changes like Beatrice on his shoulder and his cane, might seem pointless to you, but it would massively help people who played the old version of Swain connect to the new version of Swain. It's the same way Riot added {{champion:266}} banner wings after getting massive feedback from the community. https://www.reddit.com/r/AatroxMains/comments/8unm0k/wip_of_aatroxs_banner_wings_from_the_main/. The purpose of this is to help the old players convert to the new champion after the old champion was basically deleted. The only difference is nobody really cared about Swain players complaining over his visual appearance. Riot wasn't trying to address the old players who played Swain, Riot wanted to bring in new players who would like the edgy, anime villain type look/persona that came along with new Swain. At this expense, the old players were pretty much flipped off. Now new Swain needs so many different stats because of how poor he is in multiple areas thanks to his one dimensional kit design that i'm about to get into detail with. By needing so many different things, going for one stat causing you to lose another, which is a core problem with his kit. Passive: It's the only powerful part about his kit because it's the only thing Riot wanted to keep power in. You really need a team to make the most out of it, which is why Swain is so reliant on a CC team comp to function. This passive is basically what Swain revolves around. People only play Swain for his passive. When he's picked in pro play, it's because he's in a comp where he can use his passive to its fullest extent. Q: Pretty pathetic ability. The 3 percent mana restoration on killing a target with Q is weak. You'll only regain around 11 mana per unit early and you're going to end up burning multiple Qs to clear a wave anyway. It only deals around 80 damage with a 7.5 second cooldown level 1. Add the range limitations and it becomes lack luster on trades until you get movement speed and heavier AP. Also it's not really that good at wave clearing throughout the game either since the damage doesn't excel to anything major and you would drop about 1/3 of you're mana pool trying to clear a wave late game on you're lonesome. W: Its damage is non existent early and only provides a 25% slow at level 1. On top of being decently hard to hit unless the target is already CC, it cost 70 mana at level 1 and 130 mana at max upgrade. Combine that with a 22 second long cooldown and it's practically worthless for wave clearing because of it's lack of heavy damage and strictly being useful for trying to catch an opponent or gain vision. I actually think this is a decent one dimensional ability but it's worthless when the rest of his kit is one dimensional and poorly designed. E: Practically useless unless you're enemy is a specific set of units in front of you. It does barely any damage early game with a decently high mana cost and adds absolutely nothing to his wave clear. The first set of damage it deals is borderline unnoticeable, and as the game progresses walking up to E is dangerous because of how easy it is to dodge and how hard Swain can get punished for walking up to the front line. Most of the time Swain starts in the back of the fight because Swain needs other forms off CC and engage to play off of. R: Doesn't fit well with the rest of his kit. The entire stacking system is frustrating since you're ult won't do anything unless you have at least 3 stacks. Most of the time you rarely get demon flare off because the radius has been nerfed, so enemies can easily walk out of it and deny you from meeting you're healing thresh hold early. The only way to combat this is to build movement speed or have a team comp that can slow down the enemies for you. Even if you do get demon flare off you can barely hit anyone anyway and the damage is pretty weak unless you have max stacks. The bonus health upon cast also means nothing because the later you cast the ability, the less amount of time you have to get demon flare off. Many competent ADC's can kite Swain as well since they out range you. Swain also being squishy and not scaling well with tank items makes it hard to reach the center of team fights so you can start healing without dying. If the enemy builds an {{item:3123}} or an {{item:3165}}, you can get shut down in team fights pretty quickly. It's also a 120 second cooldown on top of having a cast requirement. It's pretty bad overall. Now honestly. How can you really say this is much better off? It seems like they tried to create a support mage and then added a new version of his ult that has the same concept but just functions worse so they can say "See look, it's still Swain." It's kinda sad really, even LS said "Swain should go back on the rework pile," https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ag2vmbQY-ls-said-what-i-hope-for-swain-should-go-back-on-the-rework-pile. To add some more stats, he's currently a tier 5 mid laner, and has one of the lowest pick rates in the entire game. In pro play Swain has a 0% win rate out of 8 games, http://gol.gg/champion/champion-stats/87/season-S9/split-ALL/tournament-ALL/patch-ALL/role-ALL/league-ALL/. He's either broken in pro play or trash. And to become viable in Solo Que he needs major buffs which will just make him broken in pro play. So I partially disagree. Swain's rework definitely was a failure. Maybe in the lore department Swain was a success, but everywhere else he's a complete mess. His kit is poorly thought out, the direction he's in is unhealthy, and his current state is garbage. Personally I don't think Swain needs to be fully reverted, but some major shit has to change.
: Other than that little slap to the wrist, it's still oppressing other champs and classes, and the only weakness is being cheesed (pre-nerfed Tank Vik). Not skill, being cheesed. Not to mention other champs of the same class/style are denied access to the rune because their kit is more spell heavy than auto heavy (Aatrox, GP, Wukong), or are ranged (Urgot, Gnar).
I wouldn't even really classify them as buisers. Conquer was made to help bruisers. Top lane has more classifications of champs then just bruisers and tanks. There is ranged tops and juggernuaghts as well which don't fall under the classification as bruisers or tanks.
: Lucian and Pyke are allowed to be overbearingly overpowered for racial diversity purposes. Theres literally no other explanation to their current state, and the lack of action in toning them down.
Comentários de Rioters
Drago326 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lz1kYQfL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T13:39:46.101+0000) > > If they buff swain, he'll just be even more oppressive bot lane than he already is. :/ Playing against a Swain, as an ADC/Support combo, is fucking dog shit. You can't kill him, he does way more damage than you do, and he's going to scale up faster and harder than you do as well. You effectively have very little chance to actually *win* against him since his damages are so absurd. He currently has a 60% wr bot lane and before this patch, it was like 53%; he's absurdly over powered for that lane but people want "diversity" even if the champions that are diversifying the lane are completely breaking it. They need to nerf the right things, as i mentioned in my post, and buff the right things to make him a more balanced champion. Swain is rarely seen bot, a 60% WR is based off Korea on OP.GG. NA he has a sub 50% winrate in both top and mid, especially mid where he is meant to be played and not as an APC. I get what you're saying, but gutting the champion because he's strong due to another champion carrying him and giving him kills is ridiculous. Put Swain in a solo bot lane and he will struggle more so without a CC heavy support. He just needs to be nerfed in the right way, and buffed the right way
They need to make him viable as a solo lamer again and rework the ult. It’s either unhealthy or it’s useless. They had no clue what they were doing when they reworked him. His W, and E scream support mage while his Q and R say battle mage. But the Q and the R are very lackluster. They really have two options if they were to change him and that would be to make him a support mage and further delete what he used to be, or rework the R, change the way E interacts and buff Q. But there probably going to just ignore how unfun he is to play until the community starts full scale bitching about him.
Smawqq (NA)
: ***
replying to a 6 month old comment? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL????????
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Ifneth (NA)
: Who’s The Kindest Champion In The Game?
{{champion:41}} badass leader who teaches people lessons about how the world really is. How more kind can you get than the best champion in the game {{champion:41}}
Elfezen (NA)
: Basically the new Aatrox
He reminded me of Galvatron from age of extinction but with wings.
Goroh (NA)
: From a GP Main: Gangplank should NEVER be META
Gangplank didn't become one of the best top lane picks because of klepto. He became one of the best top lane picks because top lane was in an overall bad state and most champions who were there to counter Gp didn't even have an actual keystone. Also Gp is one of the few top lane champions that can impact the game from top lane. It has nothing to do with kleptomancy. Even when klepto got gutted Gp was still considered overpower on op.gg. Gangplank also got a very minor buff season 7 that's barely noticeable. Other then that Gangplank was basically getting nerfs ever since his rework. Tanks becoming primary picks in top lane combined with the nerf to bruisers allowed Gp to rise to the top. Also there are some match ups where you don't need to go grasp. Match ups like Nasus, Maokai, Sion, and Ornn hold no purpose in going grasp. There are even high elo challenger GP players who still have taken klepto in certain match ups. http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=블러드이블 http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=사용수 Klepto and Grasp are situational runes for Gp and it allows players to adapt to different situations. You don't just take one. You say Gangplank should take a large amount of skill to play but he still does. I'm confused to when he became easy? Gangplanks barrels still are complex and flexible. Not being able to hold kegs in bushes anymore and sit on kegs in lane for a minute didn't make him easier to play and nothing about that is complex or flexible. Also barrel combos aren't what make Gangplank difficult. Combos are a priority to learn and will increase your mechanics on the champion but that isn't what makes gangplank a skilled champion. Gangplanks difficulty comes in your ability to position correctly in team fights so you can add damage and be able to look around the map and ult perfectly to make sure your team can reach a target or to make sure you can kill the target. Rarely ever do people lose games on Gp because they messed up a keg combo or they didn't know how to barrel correctly in lane. Typically its because of macro mistakes in late game and bad positioning in lane that lead you to losing. Going {{item:3078}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3047}} is because you need this to survive in top lane and through this entire burst meta. That isn't a specific problem that only holds to gangplank. That's a problem with this overall meta. Scaling squishy melee's like {{champion:41}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:107}} are building more bruiser items so they can survive and reach there late game. Scaling magic damage champions who are squishy like {{champion:268}} {{champion:13}} and {{champion:38}} who rely on more up close combat have been kicked out the meta entirely. Also Gangplank isn't losing damage going items that offer AD and health. Tri force was always a first item for Gp and {{item:3053}} isn't dropping you in damage. Q spam has also always been a tactic. It wasn't strictly because of klepto and Grasp. People were spamming Q even with TLD. It allows you to apply pressure towards your enemy and assert lane dominance so bringing Q spam up is pointless. Gp wasn't seen in competitive because he was braindead. Gp was seen in competitive because he was one of the only melee champions in top lane who counters tanks and could impact the match making him viable. Pro play is more team oriented and Gp was a viable top lane pick that could add to the team oriented atmosphere. It had nothing to do with lane tactics and the runes gangplank was running. A person who is new to gangplank will still need to learn barrel combinations and you haven't explained how using kegs has become easier. Overall Gangplanks damage, skill level, and playstyle haven't changed at all. Were just running different runes now and focusing more on influencing the game and reaching our mid game power spike in more viable options. This has always been the direction us Gp mains take and its what keeps the ship sailing. 1. This is unnecessary and stupid. Why would we want settle for second rate garbage runes? You want to take the only viable runes away from Gp just so the Q mana and keg cooldown nerfs could be reverted. This is not worth it in anyway possible. Grasp and klepto is what allows Gp to adapt to top lane and if I recollect you were complaining about gangplanks lack of complexity and flexibility? The suggestions you're making are forcing Gp to be played a specific way. That doesn't sound very complex and flexible to me. Also Gp can still be forced to back out of laning phase. Especially in matchups where you are versing a counter. 2. You do understand having survivability is what allows us to remain in top lane right? Influencing sorcery tree would actually be pushing Gp back to mid lane where you would run ignite into assassins and teleport into mages. You need to accept the meta has shifted and we can no longer build squishy and run around the map at light speed dropping other squish champs to half hp with one combo. If anything that would influence people to do nothing but complain about how they brought back the unhealthy RNG playstyle that was braindead in everyway possible. Also with the new item changes going full crit isn't even worth it anymore so emphasizing offensive states over defensive would just be nerfing {{champion:41}} in this meta where you have champions like {{champion:9}} and {{champion:143}} being played in the support role. Also with assassins like {{champion:91}} {{champion:142}} and {{champion:238}} taking the forefront seats of mid lane and {{champion:11}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:164}} and {{champion:5}} taking over the jungle get real. Its never gonna happen and its never gonna work. Phase rush is absolutely useless you get enough movement speed from kegs, passive and {{item:3078}} plus {{item:3142}} there is no point in taking it. Aery also scales dog shit into late game and personally arcane comet would probably work out better. Also none of those would allow Gp to be viable top lane anymore and wouldn't even allow him to be able to lane against any bruiser. If anything your pushing him mid lane and that's just gonna result in complaints and further changes because of the burst meta in mid. Why start a problem that doesn't need to be started. Gp's lane should be played around barrels? You do understand that's the exact reason he got NERFED IN TOP LANE RIGHT? Once again Q spam has always been apart of Gp as a lane dominance and pressuring tactic. No rune change is gonna stop that. 3. Why don't you understand Q spam is never leaving Gp. That's like asking teemo mains to not use there Q in lane and rely more on shrooms. There's different playstyles and tactics champs can use to help them get through laning phase. In a match up where I am more rewarded for using Q I'm to going use Q. If I see {{champion:75}} being played top nothing is gonna stop me from Q spamming him to death because this is the tactic that will benefit me in the match up. Gangplank never lost creativity and sitting on a keg for a minute in lane will just influence the afk farm braindead playstyle. This also won't be enough to provide lane safety because your taking away his ability to trade without Kegs. Gp has no gap closers. Kegs have enough counter play and putting full reliability on utilization of kegs in lane is a terrible direction to take Gp in. This would practically take him out of top lane as a whole. The top lane meta is changing bud and the changes your suggesting won't work. Players are rewarded for how much effort they put into learning how to play Gp but with these changes you wouldn't be able to play Gp into a counter pick match up at all which defies the entire fundemental of being rewarded for how much skill you have because your indirectly nerfing his versatility. From reading your entire post I think you don't understand that the meta has changed. With the new item changes Crit plank and Lethality plank are dead. Only crit item you need is {{item:3095}} and the only lethality item you need is {{item:3142}}. You can't build full offensive in top lane on a mid game scaling champion. Its not gonna work. Currently this is the best build on Gp {{item:3078}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3036}}. This is what Gangplank cares about and what he needs. Not situational useless builds like these. {{item:3078}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3046}} or {{item:3078}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3036}} We've adapted to the new meta and are building what currently works best and will allow our favorite pirate to strive in top lane. The direction you want Gp to go in would do nothing but cause more problems. You'd honestly just be better off going ahead and jumping ship bud because were not about to let it sink.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: So marksman item changes were a yasuo buff according to boards
Most of the people on these boards are in silver and have no concept of the game and would rather complain about things from a standpoint and not look at the bigger picture so don't take many post on here to consideration.
: GP is so easy this patch it's a joke. Sheen -> Stormrazor -> Triforce and every barrel will crit.
Its tri force armor boots steraks ghost blade then storm razor. Tri force is always gps first item gp is never easy to play or fundamentally grasp in anyway.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Except top lane,mid or jungle aren't played by a dedicated class of champions,you can play Assasssins,tanks,mages,fighters on all of these positions,so there's a lot more variety than when comparing to bot lane,specifically adc role,where you only have like 14 champs to chose out of,while other roles get double or triple that. Also just something else is also a problem doesn't mean we should forget about this
Yeah but that also makes it harder to balance top lane since there's so many different classifications of champions in one role appeasing all of them would be much more difficult compared to mid where you see either an assassin or a mage. So that's why top lane needs more attention then bot which is all i'm trying to say.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: Can Kalista get a rework. (Dead Champions)
List of champions bad in bot lane right now {{champion:236}} {{champion:429}} List of champions bad in top lane right now {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:111}}{{champion:68}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:31}} List of champions bad in mid lane right now {{champion:268}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:74}} List of bad junglers right now{{champion:20}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:60}} nah but the adcs need attention because there definitely suffering right now.
AR URF (NA)
: I used to think immobile champs were easy to play.
funny how you forgot the champion who is harder to play then everyone you listed here and is also immobile. {{champion:41}}
: Yas mains will argue, but Yas's only weakness in lane is incompetent play... In lane he's got high bases, mobility, easy last hitting, no mana, and great safety IF played right... And if you try to gank him with a champ that doesn't have hard cc?; get ready to watch him E threw you and escape.... You just have to hope the person you're playing against is a weaker player then you or messes up! then capitalize on those mistakes. If anyone feel's I'm way out of line that ISN'T a hardcore Yasuo fan, by all means correct me.
… you're in bronze. Please don't spread bull shit.
Shock16 (NA)
: How to play against Yasuo mid?
You use your brain. I know that's a very uncommon thing when it comes to match ups that require us to think but that's what all you have to do.
: I feel like most of the people that complain about League are actively trying to NOT have fun
I think there are a few good post here talking about stuff that's actually problematic and needs to be changed. Although I see a lot more post of people just ranting about some champion that isn't overpowered or an item that isn't broken and requesting nerfs. 90% of the time the people doing this are silver or low gold. Its not about a shitty attitude. I just feel like people are complaining about things to complain. I'm pretty sure I saw a post a couple days ago of someone who was complaining about Garen being impossible to kill. This is why rioters don't respond to anything in the gameplay category anymore.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: I believe the biggest problem with these players is that they think they are still better than the competition. I have this problem as well. A Diamond 5 player will stomp his way through silver and gold and still do decently in low plat and eventually reach D5. The thing is that, throughout this journey, they will do plays that are risky and only work because their skill is far superior to that opposition at that lower elo. As they climb higher, they don't work as often anymore, because the opposition is stronger. I have been a victim to this mentality. I've been playing in gold elo for 2 seasons (no time to really play more and climb), so, this season, I hit plat 3 and then dropped to plat 5 due to a series of bad games. Sure, most of them were not my fault, but I was the reason we lost in some of those. I'd like to attribute my losses to this factor. I kept trying to get leads for me and my team by making risky plays that would work in lower elo, but not in mid plat. People there would know how to react to such plays and I'd get punished. Getting to D5 is a confirmation for a lot of people that they are good players. They sure are better than MOST of the player base, but with higher climbing comes stiffer opposition, and people seem to have trouble adapting. And I mean, how wouldn't they? Matchmaking is currently so bad, that you can't know what to expect. I've seen people of the same division play way differently in skill. I've seen plat 3 people play like mid Diamond and plat 3 people playing like Gold 5. Therefore, it's hard to try and consider how good or bad the enemy is, which is also why people can't know what works against whom anymore.
Agreed I hit diamond 5 100lp in the beginning of season 8 then I get a bad streak and i'm hardstuck plat. Literally fluctuating in between low plat and high plat. I feel like i'm being held captive.
: I hate myself for saying this, but can riven get her hp5 buffed
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: You are 22-14 at Plat 1. It doesn't seem you're struggling, it's just that the matchmaking kinda screws you with bad teammates. It's probably just an unlucky streak, even though you're hitting the dangerous D5 territory, so good luck I guess.
It's more like the skill gap between players in high plat and low dia is way to damn large. I've literally had players run at the enemy when the entire team wasn't grouped or our ults were on cooldown and he would instantly mess up the entire match. Some people in that elo really don't understand the severity of late game mistakes and their overall macro is terrible. Honestly matches just feel like coin flips for which players are smart enough to not do something stupid late game.
Exibir mais

Mr Mxyzptlk

Nível 354 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão