Comentários de Rioters
: "I'm upset that the system isn't performing to my standards so I'm going to actively try to make it worse!"
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4323yUPn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T01:05:29.535+0000) > > "I'm upset that the system isn't performing to my standards so I'm going to actively try to make it worse!" The system has zero effectiveness in getting rid of players who int. How can he make the system any less effective? Your pompous behaviour is totally unwarranted.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dadnekton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfuhEcbz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-06T00:13:18.457+0000) > > "Because it deinctivizes junglers to do anything but farm. Slows the whole game down, jungling becomes about who can clear the fastest" > > No it doesn't, because their is still a large incentive to get your lanes ahead. The only difference is you have to pick the right moment to gank, as opposed to just non-stop spam ganking because you have handicap experience to fall back on. Junglers didn't hard farm the jungle before catch up experience unless there was an item incentivizing them to (e.g feral flare & wriggle's lantern). So we know that is just false. We had this meta in the past, do people forget? Junglers just farmed, you picked hyper safe lanes so you couldn't die. Nothing happened until the junglers had 2 items and if you wanted to be a meta jungler you had to have insane clear speed which boxed out most of the junglers.
> [{quoted}](name=NTrumpWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfuhEcbz,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T00:28:11.753+0000) > > We had this meta in the past, do people forget? Junglers just farmed, you picked hyper safe lanes so you couldn't die. Nothing happened until the junglers had 2 items and if you wanted to be a meta jungler you had to have insane clear speed which boxed out most of the junglers. That is simply not true, lmfaoooo. Are you telling me that before catch up experience existed, for all those years that it didn't exist, we only ever had jungle hard farming meta? LOLLLLLLLLLLONWIJFHJQGdfhwenfvwBJHK |HSDBHES WOW!!!
Saevum (NA)
: Most important role in the game. They been doing that for years.
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OFEEuIGQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T21:19:51.194+0000) > > Most important role in the game. They been doing that for years. You've been playing for like 3 years on and off, and you've never been above gold (averaging silver). Please stop disagreeing for the sake of sounding smart, because that simply is not accurate.
Comentários de Rioters
: There is literally no rank where she has a 9% pickrate. There is also no rank she has a 49.26% winrate at. She *does* have a 49.45% winrate in Diamond, but that's not the number you gave and she still has only an average pickrate there. Like...where the hell are you actually getting these statistics? Also..."[Riven's] winrate would actually be much higher if everyone who played her played her well, which is why she is op." So...if people were good at her she'd be OP? That...that doesn't even make sense as a statement.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T07:47:11.152+0000) > > There is literally no rank where she has a 9% pickrate. There is also no rank she has a 49.26% winrate at. She *does* have a 49.45% winrate in Diamond, but that's not the number you gave and she still has only an average pickrate there. Like...where the hell are you actually getting these statistics? > > Also..."[Riven's] winrate would actually be much higher if everyone who played her played her well, which is why she is op." > > So...if people were good at her she'd be OP? That...that doesn't even make sense as a statement. > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T07:47:11.152+0000) > > There is literally no rank where she has a 9% pickrate. There is also no rank she has a 49.26% winrate at. She *does* have a 49.45% winrate in Diamond, but that's not the number you gave and she still has only an average pickrate there. Like...where the hell are you actually getting these statistics? > > Also..."[Riven's] winrate would actually be much higher if everyone who played her played her well, which is why she is op." > > So...if people were good at her she'd be OP? That...that doesn't even make sense as a statement. 1. Im getting them from op.gg. There are different sites you can get statistics from, and I use op.gg. You're trying so hard to frame me as a liar, you're ignoring the fact that there are multiple statistic websites. 2. Yea that makes perfect sense. In a perfectly balanced game, champions played at their ceiling level will be equally effective. This means that if a large portion of Riven players are not Riven mains, she should have a low win rate because she has a high skill ceiling. Riven has an average win rate though, which given the circumstances, makes her op.
: I did read what you said about Riven. 1 is nonsense (Lots of mains will bring *up* her average winrate, and her average winrate is still significantly below average). 2 was a lie (below-average playrate, **not** above-average), 3 is *also* a lie (**significantly** below-average banrate), and 4 doesn't even make any kind of sense at all. You drew an intermediate conclusion from bad evidence (Where are you seeing any proof that Riven players are more likely to pick her because of those traits?), and your end conclusion is based on a faulty intermediate conclusion and more bad evidence (Riven isn't OP at any tier except Master+, and her being strong there is somewhat up for debate given how common target banning is meaning that banning Riven is a good idea if there's multiple Master+ Rivens), and...again, doesn't make much sense. It reads like circular reasoning, but I'm not sure it's even that. It's more just...nonsense. tl;dr: You lied twice in that, and your other two points are nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-11-05T07:08:26.439+0000) > > I did read what you said about Riven. 1 is nonsense (Lots of mains will bring *up* her average winrate, and her average winrate is still significantly below average). 2 was a lie (below-average playrate, **not** above-average), 3 is *also* a lie (**significantly** below-average banrate), and 4 doesn't even make any kind of sense at all. You drew an intermediate conclusion from bad evidence (Where are you seeing any proof that Riven players are more likely to pick her because of those traits?), and your end conclusion is based on a faulty intermediate conclusion and more bad evidence (Riven isn't OP at any tier except Master+, and her being strong there is somewhat up for debate given how common target banning is meaning that banning Riven is a good idea if there's multiple Master+ Rivens), and...again, doesn't make much sense. It reads like circular reasoning, but I'm not sure it's even that. It's more just...nonsense. > > tl;dr: You lied twice in that, and your other two points are nonsense. Can I ask you how 1% mains out of 9% play rate is a lot of mains? Can I ask you how a 9% play rate is a lie? Like you called me a liar, but I have the stats to back me up. Just lmfao.
: If you were actually more skilled it wouldn't matter near as much, because you wouldn't be dying to them enough to offset what you've gotten from them.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T07:15:53.965+0000) > > If you were actually more skilled it wouldn't matter near as much, because you wouldn't be dying to them enough to offset what you've gotten from them. Dude, the fact of the matter is, shutdown mechanics make it harder to keep a lead or build a lead. If you can't deny that you can't say the label "handicap" doesn't apply. Holy shit, stop being a contrarian just to sound smart. I mean that's just pathetic.
: I did read what you said about Riven. 1 is nonsense (Lots of mains will bring *up* her average winrate, and her average winrate is still significantly below average). 2 was a lie (below-average playrate, **not** above-average), 3 is *also* a lie (**significantly** below-average banrate), and 4 doesn't even make any kind of sense at all. You drew an intermediate conclusion from bad evidence (Where are you seeing any proof that Riven players are more likely to pick her because of those traits?), and your end conclusion is based on a faulty intermediate conclusion and more bad evidence (Riven isn't OP at any tier except Master+, and her being strong there is somewhat up for debate given how common target banning is meaning that banning Riven is a good idea if there's multiple Master+ Rivens), and...again, doesn't make much sense. It reads like circular reasoning, but I'm not sure it's even that. It's more just...nonsense. tl;dr: You lied twice in that, and your other two points are nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-11-05T07:08:26.439+0000) > > I did read what you said about Riven. 1 is nonsense (Lots of mains will bring *up* her average winrate, and her average winrate is still significantly below average). 2 was a lie (below-average playrate, **not** above-average), 3 is *also* a lie (**significantly** below-average banrate), and 4 doesn't even make any kind of sense at all. You drew an intermediate conclusion from bad evidence (Where are you seeing any proof that Riven players are more likely to pick her because of those traits?), and your end conclusion is based on a faulty intermediate conclusion and more bad evidence (Riven isn't OP at any tier except Master+, and her being strong there is somewhat up for debate given how common target banning is meaning that banning Riven is a good idea if there's multiple Master+ Rivens), and...again, doesn't make much sense. It reads like circular reasoning, but I'm not sure it's even that. It's more just...nonsense. > > tl;dr: You lied twice in that, and your other two points are nonsense. She has a 49.26% w.r (last time I check it was closer to 50%). She is a high skill cap champion with a high (9%) play rate, and only 1.4% of that 9% even main her. So why is she even at an average win rate if she is a high skill? If she gets played at her ceiling effectiveness her win rate should be average, but we have to assume she isn't being played at that level of effectiveness by the average player, given the nature of the champion. Therefore, it seems like the Riven winrate would actually be much higher if everyone who played her played her well, which is why she is op. Btw, I replied about the critique you had about me saying that 6) is handicaps (I replied to myself by accident so you didn't see it). The definition of a handicap as a noun is "a circumstance that makes progress or success difficult." The current nature of shutdown mechanics in League of Legends make keeping and or building a lead more difficult.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-05T06:52:17.369+0000) > > 4 doesn't even make *sense*. Assuming your conspiracy theory is true...Extremely few people buy champions, and it's fairly easy and quick to unlock them. You don't have to pay a single cent to unlock those champions, and it's not really *that* grindy to get them (Hell, I was able to get Riven with the first capsule on my alt, that's how easy it is). > > Also, those champions with consistently high playrates and winrates? It's generally because they have a lot of mains. If you play a champion for 3 damn seasons running, *generally* it's a safe bet you're maining the champion. [Kai'sa has 4.5% of the playerbase maining her](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/main-stats). And for Riven in particular, [she's not even that good](https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build), with an average playrate and a poor winrate. > > And 5 isn't handicaps. Those are comeback mechanics. Handicaps would be giving you shittier stats just because you have the better MMR. Kai'sa has 14% play rate... meanings that 10% of the people play her are not Kai'sa mains. Kai'sa has a higher skill cap, meaning her win rate should be lower on the basis that these 10% probably don't know how to play her to her ceiling level effectiveness. Also, I have already explained why Riven is bad very clearly... I feel like you didn't read what I said about her.
> [{quoted}](name=Mrs Qtpie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-05T06:56:46.470+0000) > > Kai'sa has 14% play rate... meanings that 10% of the people play her are not Kai'sa mains. Kai'sa has a higher skill cap, meaning her win rate should be lower on the basis that these 10% probably don't know how to play her to her ceiling level effectiveness. Also, I have already explained why Riven is bad very clearly... I feel like you didn't read what I said about her. Also 5 is totally a handicap, lmfao. Look up the definition of handicap. As a noun it means "a circumstance that makes progress or success difficult". Currently, the shutdown rewards make keeping and building a lead on someone you've outskilled, difficult.
: 4 doesn't even make *sense*. Assuming your conspiracy theory is true...Extremely few people buy champions, and it's fairly easy and quick to unlock them. You don't have to pay a single cent to unlock those champions, and it's not really *that* grindy to get them (Hell, I was able to get Riven with the first capsule on my alt, that's how easy it is). Also, those champions with consistently high playrates and winrates? It's generally because they have a lot of mains. If you play a champion for 3 damn seasons running, *generally* it's a safe bet you're maining the champion. [Kai'sa has 4.5% of the playerbase maining her](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/main-stats). And for Riven in particular, [she's not even that good](https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build), with an average playrate and a poor winrate. And 5 isn't handicaps. Those are comeback mechanics. Handicaps would be giving you shittier stats just because you have the better MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-05T06:52:17.369+0000) > > 4 doesn't even make *sense*. Assuming your conspiracy theory is true...Extremely few people buy champions, and it's fairly easy and quick to unlock them. You don't have to pay a single cent to unlock those champions, and it's not really *that* grindy to get them (Hell, I was able to get Riven with the first capsule on my alt, that's how easy it is). > > Also, those champions with consistently high playrates and winrates? It's generally because they have a lot of mains. If you play a champion for 3 damn seasons running, *generally* it's a safe bet you're maining the champion. [Kai'sa has 4.5% of the playerbase maining her](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/main-stats). And for Riven in particular, [she's not even that good](https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build), with an average playrate and a poor winrate. > > And 5 isn't handicaps. Those are comeback mechanics. Handicaps would be giving you shittier stats just because you have the better MMR. Kai'sa has 14% play rate... meanings that 10% of the people play her are not Kai'sa mains. Kai'sa has a higher skill cap, meaning her win rate should be lower on the basis that these 10% probably don't know how to play her to her ceiling level effectiveness. Also, I have already explained why Riven is bad very clearly... I feel like you didn't read what I said about her.
: It says rant in the title, but its in Gameplay, but there is a Rant section. Buddy, come ON.
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T06:33:06.560+0000) > > It says rant in the title, but its in Gameplay, but there is a Rant section. > > Buddy, come ON. The rant section has like and dislike options removed, because Riot doesn't want shows of support for posts that ridicule their game. No thank you, dude. Everything I've commented on pertains to gameplay anyways, so it fits here.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: 4) https://media.tenor.com/images/ebcdb89dd3dac8d1434c8151b6bddb16/tenor.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IAd98i7b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-05T06:32:09.373+0000) > > 4) > > https://media.tenor.com/images/ebcdb89dd3dac8d1434c8151b6bddb16/tenor.gif lol I love that vid
Comentários de Rioters
: How the fuck are you supposed to play jungle without feeding and be actually able to enjoy the game?
Jungle is the most forgiving role in the game. Jungle has the least contested cs in the game. Jungle has catch up xp in case u fall behind. Jungle has catch up xp in case you make dumb decisions and end up ganking a lane one billion times withou getting a kill. Jungle is basically the elast anti-skill role in the entire game, because you get a ton of bae xp (on par with solo laners these days) as well as catch up xp. NERF THE JUNGLE. NERF THE JUNGLE. NERF THE JUNGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
: can we just address AP shaco already
Comentários de Rioters
Mimr (EUW)
: No, that would make picks and bans way too predictable. Also ppl would dodge if they see a drake line-up they don't like. I like that you'll have to adapt to what happens on the map, it'll be a nice twist to the old formula.
> [{quoted}](name=Mimr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RGNMoJcx,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-10-21T21:42:39.201+0000) > > No, that would make picks and bans way too predictable. Also ppl would dodge if they see a drake line-up they don't like. I like that you'll have to adapt to what happens on the map, it'll be a nice twist to the old formula. First: draft is already predictable on the basis that people select what is strong. Garen, Shaco are pick/ban almost unanimously right now for example. Nothing will change. Second: I prefer longer wait-times to get into game over the increased possibility that I lose due to RNG. As a matter of fact, I'd go so far as to say I'd rather not play this game at all if it started trending even further in this rng direction. The more that randomness effects game outcomes, the less skill effects game outcomes.
iMidg3t (EUW)
: If we get to see which drakes will spawn, you will be able to take champs which are good with those drakes and/or build a comp around it. At that point it just boils down to who gets to pick a champ thats good with certain drakes. As you said, ocean drake is good for rengar. So what to do if the enemy team gets to pick him before your team? It would only make the game more coinflip-y
> [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RGNMoJcx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:42:08.897+0000) > > If we get to see which drakes will spawn, you will be able to take champs which are good with those drakes and/or build a comp around it. > At that point it just boils down to who gets to pick a champ thats good with certain drakes. > As you said, ocean drake is good for rengar. So what to do if the enemy team gets to pick him before your team? > It would only make the game more coinflip-y The game would be more coin-flippy if the third drake is unkown, and you just have to wait and see which team selected a better comp for it. At least if you show me the drake spawns in champ select I can ban Rengar or pick other champions that work well with brush (e.g. shaco, teemo, etc..).
YambrinZ (NA)
: But but the worlds in EU says the EU team is the favorite to win it all....even though the best team and player ever are in this tournament as #1 korea seed. What am i to think ?!?!?! Should i use logic, or use the unjustified hype!
> [{quoted}](name=YambrinZ,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=FpTs02rq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:30:55.602+0000) > > But but the worlds in EU says the EU team is the favorite to win it all....even though the best team and player ever are in this tournament as #1 korea seed. What am i to think ?!?!?! Should i use logic, or use the unjustified hype! In 2016 Jatt said Bjregsen was a top 10 player at the world championship.
: I agree with either this or adding some potential way for a team to influence the final terrain change. Champions interact with terrain in unique ways and certain team comps value certain terrain higher than others. Please don't leave it to a dice roll. Give agency.
> [{quoted}](name=Très Pauvre,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RGNMoJcx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:35:30.798+0000) > > I agree with either this or adding some potential way for a team to influence the final terrain change. Champions interact with terrain in unique ways and certain team comps value certain terrain higher than others. > > Please don't leave it to a dice roll. Give agency. I feel like Riot is designing the game for the casual players, which is disappointing, but also makes sense from a business perspective.
Comentários de Rioters
: 5 out of my 6 friends (including me) got emotes in the masterwork chest lul
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Malphite.
He has no counter play as an assassin
Comentários de Rioters
Sydney26 (EUW)
: If u were Riot what would u have done for Preseason ???
Nerf all damage by 15%, double baron hp, nerf all broken champion concepts (e.g. support carries, invisible assassins, scaling lane bullies) into unplayability, pending a rework. Also, I would remove dragon rng completely, or at least show you the dragon spawn order in champ select so randomly selected drakes can be drafted around. Also, I would cut shutdown gold scaling and cap in half. Also, I would increase the cost of most mage items, while buffing mr items, which have become useless. Also I would make objective damage more meaningful.
Comentários de Rioters
: Way to go your S10 changes take everything we hate and make it even worse.
Good post. I think the jungle xp nerfs were needed, because right now they maintain lv parody w/solo laners while having a less adversarial farming process. However, everything else (including bot lane nerfs) are just stupid.
: pffft weak ass kata player should at least be getting off 15 dashes and 2 ultimates.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wXZlmGqQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T23:00:17.279+0000) > > pffft > weak ass kata player > should at least be getting off 15 dashes and 2 ultimates. Wow, and I thought I was a logical thinker. Thankl you for your contribution, Aristotle Incarnate.
Comentários de Rioters
: "Unilateral power fantasy" is a better descriptor than "no counterplay"
Lost R (NA)
: First Amendment rights don't protect you from privately owned companies.
: Just tuning in to draw attention on the fact that...
Balancing revolves around the Riven subreddit.
Sir Galahad (EUNE)
: Toxicity in league of legends.
My thoughts are as follows: League of Legends is a very very very bad game.
Hotarµ (NA)
: What OP didn't mention Pyke by name at all and they haven't played him recently, save for _one_ game. Also: >but can still do the most damage in the game regardless. Not sure where you're getting this information from, but Pyke does very little damage on his own. He's ranked at about 130 out of 145 champions in the entire game. Finishing someone off at low health **=/=** doing the most damage in the game edit: And _also_, plenty of other supports are viable right now, it's not like Pyke is the only good support in the game at the moment lol
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O6EivPNW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-24T01:54:18.682+0000) > > What > > OP didn't mention Pyke by name at all and they haven't played him recently, save for _one_ game. > > Also: > > Not sure where you're getting this information from, but Pyke does very little damage on his own. He's ranked at about 130 out of 145 champions in the entire game. > > Finishing someone off at low health **=/=** doing the most damage in the game > > edit: And _also_, plenty of other supports are viable right now, it's not like Pyke is the only good support in the game at the moment lol You are just strawmanning me so fucking hard. Wow. First of all, he is talking about the variety of supports, andsays it's great that you can play anything (includes carry supports) which is what I'm attacking in general. Second of all, I never said Pyke does the most damage in the game, or that carry supports always deal the most damage in the game; what I said is that they CAN and often DO. Brand, lux, Vel'koz all do shitloads of damage regardless of gold or level. If you strawman me again, I'm not even going to bother replying to you.
: As a support, I really like the game atm
It must be fun to pick a carry-support who doesn't have to compete for resources, but can still do the most damage in the game regardless. Now what I'm trying to figure out is, why don't people have fun playing against these types of champions? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
: seems like a good idea on paper, but league updates every 2 weeks. it really wouldnt work because of all the imbalances back then.
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y7AoOkRU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-23T20:50:53.052+0000) > > seems like a good idea on paper, but league updates every 2 weeks. it really wouldnt work because of all the imbalances back then. The game is by far more imbalanced now than it has been since Season 4.
Comentários de Rioters
: "season 7+" champs. basically every champ released in or after season 7. overloaded kits, %max or %true damage, hypermobile, enough stuff on one spell to fit into 1 season2 champs etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XETeEgAa,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-09-18T23:50:20.080+0000) > > "season 7+" champs. > > basically every champ released in or after season 7. > overloaded kits, %max or %true damage, hypermobile, enough stuff on one spell to fit into 1 season2 champs etc. very accurate.
: 4 . Riven
> [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XETeEgAa,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-17T23:36:45.568+0000) > > 4 . Riven I didn't include this because it goes without saying.
: I don’t see a universe where Pyke is ever reasonable. He will always be too safe.
Comentários de Rioters
: I want an answer for this patch.
All invisible assassins should be nerfed into the dirt pending a rework on the basis that being an invisible assassin is inherently broken anyways.
Keiaga (NA)
: Yuumi - Attaches to her ADC. Laning phase is extremely weak to all-ins because she doesn't provide her own auto-attacks and likely causes a "2v1 and then 1" situation. Heal is relatively weak compared to other heals(even at low health), Q is weak compared to other poke supports. The best she can do is attach to a hyper scaling yasuo/yi that was already running away with the game. She's literally the lowest win% support in every elo. Evelyn - Full AP assassin. very weak early game, can be invaded, and has difficulties ganking unless her target is pushed up completely to her tower. Doesn't do a lot of damage until late game, in which case team laning phase is over, and team fights are common. Her charm is immediately visible to the enemy team as soon as she casts it, and needs a few seconds before it activates(giving the target plenty of time to reposition in the middle of their team), and even when it procs, they know which direction you're coming from. Also immobile without her ultimate, which she needs for the damage. Pyke - Squishy "support" assassin, which means he won't be as strong as a normal assassin, which requires getting ahead to be a real threat. Has a hook and a dash on a long cooldown, which means that if he uses it offensively, he doesn't have a reliable escape if you're close enough to him and he can't go invisible. His ultimate also has a narrow window of life to be an execution and any sort of heal can mess up his timing. Akali - She's already getting nerfed into the ground. Other than that, build any sort of MR item and use AoEs. DoTs also still affect her in stealth, and even help reveal her while stealthed. Her shroud also has a long cool down, giving you a wide window to attack her while she's weak. Gee, it's almost like annoying isn't omnipotent or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4vidLKzw,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-11T08:20:28.786+0000) > > Yuumi - Attaches to her ADC. Laning phase is extremely weak to all-ins because she doesn't provide her own auto-attacks and likely causes a "2v1 and then 1" situation. Heal is relatively weak compared to other heals(even at low health), Q is weak compared to other poke supports. The best she can do is attach to a hyper scaling yasuo/yi that was already running away with the game. She's literally the lowest win% support in every elo. > > Evelyn - Full AP assassin. very weak early game, can be invaded, and has difficulties ganking unless her target is pushed up completely to her tower. Doesn't do a lot of damage until late game, in which case team laning phase is over, and team fights are common. Her charm is immediately visible to the enemy team as soon as she casts it, and needs a few seconds before it activates(giving the target plenty of time to reposition in the middle of their team), and even when it procs, they know which direction you're coming from. Also immobile without her ultimate, which she needs for the damage. > > Pyke - Squishy "support" assassin, which means he won't be as strong as a normal assassin, which requires getting ahead to be a real threat. Has a hook and a dash on a long cooldown, which means that if he uses it offensively, he doesn't have a reliable escape if you're close enough to him and he can't go invisible. His ultimate also has a narrow window of life to be an execution and any sort of heal can mess up his timing. > > Akali - She's already getting nerfed into the ground. Other than that, build any sort of MR item and use AoEs. DoTs also still affect her in stealth, and even help reveal her while stealthed. Her shroud also has a long cool down, giving you a wide window to attack her while she's weak. > > Gee, it's almost like annoying isn't omnipotent or something. I read your entire post. I think you get this, but I just want to clarify to be sure: I am not saying that these champions are strong; I am saying that they have no-counterplay mechanics. Being invisible is a no-counterplay mechanic; why? Bcause if I cannot see you I cannot react to you. You bring up in the case of Eve that their is an indicator that she is near you while stealthed; why does it matter? Lets say I am not with my team. Where do I run? Which direction? How do I react to her? As for invulnerability... it isn't necessarily broken, but the way they implemented it in Yuumi's kit is. Yuumi has an extremely strong mid-late game: she heals; she offers strong buffs to a carry; she slows enemies. She is someone who, like Soraka, you need to be focusing in a late game team fight, because if you don't the utility she offers will be too overbearing. Now imagine that you just couldn't kill Soraka until the other 4 members of her team are dead, and that's Yuumi. Yes her winrate is low, which indicates she is weak. But when a low winrate is concurring with a high ban rate, that is the hallmark of a broken champion, because the player base is saying "I don't care that facing x champion is a free win, I just hate playing against it so much I need to ban it." As you know, people tend to dislike playing against champions with no counterplay. That is why Yuumi, Pyke and Akali - who the op and I mention in our posts - all share this low w.r - high b.r ratio.
: I appreciate that you've pulled up the w.r and p.r data, but have you seen the skin sales data? Shut your mouth and genuflect to Riot while they dump all over you with their new, broken game implementations that they profit heavily off of. DAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
> [{quoted}](name=Mrs Qtpie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9aQpcEVx,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-11T08:16:43.128+0000) > > I appreciate that you've pulled up the w.r and p.r data, but have you seen the skin sales data? Shut your mouth and genuflect to Riot while they dump all over you with their new, broken game implementations that they profit heavily off of. DAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I seriously imagine them laughing at us every time they release a new broken champion, or buff riven right before a new skin drops.
: We knew how Kai'sa would turn out.
I appreciate that you've pulled up the w.r and p.r data, but have you seen the skin sales data? Shut your mouth and genuflect to Riot while they dump all over you with their new, broken game implementations that they profit heavily off of. DAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Keiaga (NA)
: Lol, that's a whole lot of champs you're whining about all at once.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4vidLKzw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T06:43:48.975+0000) > > Lol, that's a whole lot of champs you're whining about all at once. They are all blatantly broken on the basis that they have no-counterplay mechanics built into their kit.
Lakinther (EUW)
: When can i expect nerfs to Pyke and Yuumi?
So you are taking issue with 4 champions in this post: Yuumi, Akali, Pyke and Evelyn. You know what they all have in common? De facto invincibility. You can't target Yuumi while her passive is in use; you can't target Akali in her w; you can't target Pyke in his w; you can't target Evelyn while her passive in use. Now, you might say, "well hey, doesn't invincibility have no counter play, and should therefore be implemented sparingly?" And you'd be wrong, because Riot has the hidden data which tells them it isn't op.... the data of skin sales. So shut your mouth and genuflect to Riot video games. Invisible assassins may be able to 1 shot you before you can see them, but so what? You should have some how outplayed them - DUH! I must respectfully thumbs down (I thumbsed up) your post, sir. Good day to you!
Exibir mais

Mrs Qtpie

Nível 87 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão