Sukishoo (NA)
: > it's unhealthy Voting in general is. It's an old outdated way of just thinking someone is always right. It's why on communities I moderate we have that kind of feature disabled.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YvEqrUea,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T04:37:19.493+0000) > > Voting in general is. It's an old outdated way of just thinking someone is always right. It's why on communities I moderate we have that kind of feature disabled. Wait so the democratic process is old and outdated?
Okraki (NA)
: I really don't think your presentation is good... "BAN THIS IDIOT","YEEEEEE, NEEEEE" I think maybe its actions like, is the reason your got a ban. Suggest you edit it to be more appropriate, maybe then they be more accommodating to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Okraki,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-10-30T04:48:59.121+0000) > > I really don't think your presentation is good... "BAN THIS IDIOT","YEEEEEE, NEEEEE" I think maybe its actions like, is the reason your got a ban. Suggest you edit it to be more appropriate, maybe then they be more accommodating to you. I do not think that me changing the wording will make the rioter who helped the other guy come back faster he just doesn't work the boards regularly thats all. Also it is just a question that offends literally no one so I do not see the issue.
: My main got permad for calling someone a loser while we were losing the game. 2 years after my "major infraction" its a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Applesauceys,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00040004,timestamp=2019-10-30T07:24:02.689+0000) > > My main got permad for calling someone a loser while we were losing the game. 2 years after my "major infraction" its a joke. It is just unfortunate that they transitioned from having tribunals and public decisions to these unhanded secretive autobans which really are not effective in doing anything. I just wish that they would at least have the courtesy to unban wrongful convictions even when I have prior precedent on my side its still a coin toss, and with the rioter in question now off the boards my odds look even slimmer but I have seen his comments and he is reasonable so I am gonna hang in there.
: **Update:** Having talked with the OP a bit, I believe this thread is not well presented for the issue the OP wishes to present, and would like to clarify. * It appears the OP is aware that his team-chat is what resulted in a ban. * This is entirely normal, as the IFS looks at *everything* you type when a report is received, whether that report comes from your team or not. * The OP's current goal is to have his teammates post forgiving his team-chat content, which is something we have seen work previously when it gets Riot's attention. As such, I will be leaving the thread open for the team-mate posts, but I would **recommend that people stop discussing the ban in question, as whether or not the all-chat behavior merits a ban is a moot point**. If the OP wishes to create a new thread about *why* **All Chat** is reviewed if an enemy player reports you, that would be acceptable, but at the moment it appears there is actually no question of whether or not his actions merit a punishment. My recommendation to the OP is that it's going to be better to submit the responses of all of your friends in a support ticket than to the boards, especially with what appears to be an unintentionally misleading post, or to create a new thread when you have screenshots (preferably video, preferably in-client, which is harder to fake) of your friends stating that they're okay with your behavior and focusing *solely* on that while presenting your all-chat behavior *in the full context of the screenshotted log* (you can black out the team-chat behavior if you wish to keep it private). That's going to give you the best presentation to get both the community *and* Riot to easily understand your situation and trust that you're being fully open and honest.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-10-23T12:51:21.040+0000) > > My recommendation to the OP is that it's going to be better to submit the responses of all of your friends in a support ticket than to the boards, > or to create a new thread when you have screenshots (preferably video, preferably in-client, which is harder to fake) of your friends stating that they're okay with your behavior and focusing *solely* on that while presenting your all-chat behavior *in the full context of the screenshotted log* (you can black out the team-chat behavior if you wish to keep it private). That's going to give you the best presentation to get both the community *and* Riot to easily understand your situation and trust that you're being fully open and honest. Unfortunately, Riot support has stopped responding to my communications, they say it is because I have no new questions. Even after learning about things on the boards which reveal new questions like is my case applicable to a past precedent where banter in team chat is forgiven(A 5 queue that is)? They then sent me here to ask the boards what they deem acceptable in chat which they have done. I have shown that ticket in its entirety. I also can not show my logs from client as they have told me that the logs are wrong and not what I got banned for.
rujitra (NA)
: My downvotes are not the concern. If you review my past complaints about voting manipulation, they range from threads I've been upvoted in to threads I haven't even commented in. They called other players dogs (then blatantly lied about it in the thread, which should be a violation of the rules to begin with) - it is clearly an appropriate punishment, and the OP is being permitted to troll the boards with their obfuscation, attempts to deflect/hide information, etc. Furthermore, while I don't fault you personally, it is *clear* that voting manipulation and comment brigading occurred on that thread. Again, I do not fault you for what I consider a failure of the moderation team to provide information about how to recognize voting manipulation behavior. I think it's clear that this thread has been let go much longer than it should have been (it should have been locked the second the OP tried to obfuscate things, or vote manipulated, or blatantly lied then deleted their comment to cover it up). However, it seems at this time nobody wants to do anything because "well, it's too late now". Even a late lock (of either voting or comments or both) would send a message that this sort of behavior (any of those three behaviors) is not appropriate on the boards. Oh yeah, and when are we removing voting altogether? As another user in this thread pointed out... it's useless and serves no purpose, but allows for the boards to be trolled by people like this to manipulate the "hot" and "recent" views as well as comment standing in discussion view.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YvEqrUea,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-22T13:43:07.513+0000) > > They called other players dogs (then blatantly lied about it in the thread, which should be a violation of the rules to begin with) - it is clearly an appropriate punishment, and the OP is being permitted to troll the boards with their obfuscation, attempts to deflect/hide information, etc. Not many agree with you on the dogs being a violation thing it was a single message not targeted at anyone also your continued lack of evidence and plethora of accusations is interesting. If there is actually something that is unhealthy it is this kind of behavior.
rujitra (NA)
: Misleading implies there was a small error in logic or similar. You blatantly lied about your situation. And we know it isn’t you voting. But it also is clear that you’re controlling the voting. Whether you are using Smurf’s of yours or getting other people to vote for you, it’s obvious somethings up.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YvEqrUea,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-23T13:14:55.894+0000) > > Misleading implies there was a small error in logic or similar. > > You blatantly lied about your situation. > > And we know it isn’t you voting. But it also is clear that you’re controlling the voting. Whether you are using Smurf’s of yours or getting other people to vote for you, it’s obvious somethings up. And where did you come across this information? I mean I could have made 72 accounts but why would I bother this is not effecting anything. It is just a vote. In a healthy democracy where I am gathering people's opinions, I kinda need a vote. I am polling how is removing this feature help the boards?
Bonesaw (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Bonesaw,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-10-23T17:07:35.496+0000) > > Imagine being so ignorant to believe calling another person a dog and telling them to sit down while mocking them is not ban worthy... > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Is it ban worthy in your opinion? Because many feel that these messages are not enough to warrant a ban. I am curious your opinion not your view of my opinion
: > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YvEqrUea,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-23T08:20:38.368+0000)Also in another note this man has been aggressive on both my pages since I have come here to the boards and even makes accusations with no evidence is this not real harassment? If you have concerns, report the posts or come to the Discord. Let's not turn this thread into an attack thread. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YvEqrUea,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-10-23T13:42:36.228+0000) > > If you have concerns, report the posts or come to the Discord. Let's not turn this thread into an attack thread. Thanks. Of course not.
: Rujitra, I'm not so sure this thread or any of its comments show evidence of vote manipulation. It has 3.4K views, 20 upvotes and 15 downvotes. Some of your replies have been downvoted into oblivion, but given the number of views, 11 or 12 downvotes on a comment aren't a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YvEqrUea,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-22T11:20:00.499+0000) > > Rujitra, I'm not so sure this thread or any of its comments show evidence of vote manipulation. It has 3.4K views, 20 upvotes and 15 downvotes. Some of your replies have been downvoted into oblivion, but given the number of views, 11 or 12 downvotes on a comment aren't a lot. Evidence...
: > [{quoted}](name=PerfecJhin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0001000000000000000000020001,timestamp=2019-10-22T20:13:51.656+0000) > > Wow you're being very aggressive and toxic right now. This comment is pretty tolerant and progressive of you Nope, i'm just rephrasing what riot said in a less politicaly correct way. A perma ban is a strong sign that they do not want you around anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00010000000000000000000200010000,timestamp=2019-10-23T08:23:55.398+0000) > > Nope, i'm just rephrasing what riot said in a less politicaly correct way. > > A perma ban is a strong sign that they do not want you around anymore. I think what he meant was that your wording of it was aggressive not the content of your claim.
rujitra (NA)
: Vote manipulation
Hey there I own the thread that is being ummm lets call it questioned by the man that is rujitra. I deleted a comment that was misleading quickly. If that is intentional lying then I am clearly at fault but I immediately fixed the issue. So don't know why this guy made a whole thing about me kinda cool tho. Also in another note this man has been aggressive on both my pages since I have come here to the boards and even makes accusations with no evidence is this not real harassment? I mean I hate to be that guy but there is a reason that every single comment that you make is immediately spammed down and it sure isn't me.
: > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-10-23T03:37:59.060+0000)Or at least trying as Herald I do not understand you trying to force out logs that I am not at all discussing if people want them they can ask. People have asked. If you are posting for community input on your case you should provide the full case. Editting or omitting behavior is not helpful or a productive use of anyone's time, and you clearly have a support ticket with the logs in them which you could present -- both to defend your claim you did not use zero tolerance language AND to support your claim than the entirety of your all chat behavior is acceptable. If you want input on whether your behavior was bannable or should be overturned, that is what you should post.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=001000000001,timestamp=2019-10-23T04:49:35.607+0000) > > People have asked. If you are posting for community input on your case you should provide the full case. Editting or omitting behavior is not helpful or a productive use of anyone's time, and you clearly have a support ticket with the logs in them which you could present -- both to defend your claim you did not use zero tolerance language AND to support your claim than the entirety of your all chat behavior is acceptable. If you want input on whether your behavior was bannable or should be overturned, that is what you should post. I didnt edit I was getting the communities input on my all chat logs like I said before I am not taking this as a read of the whole situation because I knew that my logs in all chat didn't warrant a ban but since riot disagreed I got others opinions and if you see the very first comment it says it all. Now with that said in my team chat logs which in fact prompted the ban I have been informed someone in my 5 queue reported me and now they are all letting another mod know. If tantrum sees this and acts or doesn't that is up to him but the logs are just blatant trolling in the five queue. I am waiting on 2 people to write in.
: > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-10-23T03:37:59.060+0000) > > If I got banned for a custom game I would just quit lmao, But I am not asking your full opinion I am asking as I stated for people's opinion of this all game chat with they have been so kindly to give. This is due to the fact that I had a 5 queue and therefor it is irrelevant the team logs as I explain If I am in a 5 queue and zt is used then that is when I have my team come and vouch and get it reversed which is now what is happening. Or at least trying as Herald I do not understand you trying to force out logs that I am not at all discussing if people want them they can ask. The team chat is reviewed by the system and does matter as a result. About your only shot would be to compile all your teammates saying your behavior is okay into one ticket and submitting that ticket. I am a bit puzzled that I can't find the game in question though.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T03:50:56.265+0000) > > The team chat is reviewed by the system and does matter as a result. About your only shot would be to compile all your teammates saying your behavior is okay into one ticket and submitting that ticket. > > I am a bit puzzled that I can't find the game in question though. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=MythicAgent the top khazix game is the one in question
: > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-10-23T03:37:59.060+0000) > > If I got banned for a custom game I would just quit lmao, But I am not asking your full opinion I am asking as I stated for people's opinion of this all game chat with they have been so kindly to give. This is due to the fact that I had a 5 queue and therefor it is irrelevant the team logs as I explain If I am in a 5 queue and zt is used then that is when I have my team come and vouch and get it reversed which is now what is happening. Or at least trying as Herald I do not understand you trying to force out logs that I am not at all discussing if people want them they can ask. The team chat is reviewed by the system and does matter as a result. About your only shot would be to compile all your teammates saying your behavior is okay into one ticket and submitting that ticket. I am a bit puzzled that I can't find the game in question though.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T03:50:56.265+0000) > > The team chat is reviewed by the system and does matter as a result. About your only shot would be to compile all your teammates saying your behavior is okay into one ticket and submitting that ticket. > > I am a bit puzzled that I can't find the game in question though. My friend it is the first in my match history I can link it as well
: > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T00:37:51.823+0000) > > I just wanted to see people reaction to the all chat which will be the only actionable "offense" or lack there of. You don't know if a member on your team reported you or if it were someone on the enemy team though, so it's not true that only your /all chat caused someone to report you. And you are judged for all of your logs, as far as I know. >I will have them post asap in response to you and if you could get tantrum to look that would be great. Another not I have never been acted on zt for a suspension in the past all just other things. I cannot promise any Rioter will look at or overturn this, even if your teammates were to post here. And if you have had punishments for ZT stuff before, then your chances are probably slimmer still. Sorry, just trying to manage your expectations.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T01:39:35.263+0000) > > You don't know if a member on your team reported you or if it were someone on the enemy team though, so it's not true that only your /all chat caused someone to report you. And you are judged for all of your logs, as far as I know. > > I cannot promise any Rioter will look at or overturn this, even if your teammates were to post here. And if you have had punishments for ZT stuff before, then your chances are probably slimmer still. Sorry, just trying to manage your expectations. I have not have ever done zt even to this day
: Calling players "dogs" and ending games with "ez" can merit a punishment depending on your behavioral history, and that could end up in a permanent ban depending on your behavioral history. Additionally, the IFS review both **All Chat** *and* **Team Chat**, so giving us only the **All Chat** portion is not sufficient information to make a judgement call on. I am also unable to find the game in question in your match history or those of your teammates. Was this a custom game? ------------------------------------------- ~~Regardless of the above, Riot has stated multiple times in your tickets that they are not inclined to lift the suspension, and that posting on the boards is your last recourse. As such, **please provide the full log that was provided to you by the Rioter, as otherwise this thread serves no purpose and will probably be locked.** If you are unwilling to provide the full chat log then you are not, in fact, asking the community in good faith, and as this thread doesn't present your thoughts or disagreements with the rules it otherwise serves no purpose. I will check in again tomorrow to see if the full chat log has been provided.~~ Please see updated pinned comment.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-23T02:30:04.372+0000) > > Calling players "dogs" and ending games with "ez" can merit a punishment depending on your behavioral history, and that could end up in a permanent ban depending on your behavioral history. Additionally, the IFS review both **All Chat** *and* **Team Chat**, so giving us only the **All Chat** portion is not sufficient information to make a judgement call on. > > I am also unable to find the game in question in your match history or those of your teammates. Was this a custom game? > > ------------------------------------------- > > Regardless of the above, Riot has stated multiple times in your tickets that they are not inclined to lift the suspension, and that posting on the boards is your last recourse. As such, **please provide the full log that was provided to you by the Rioter, as otherwise this thread serves no purpose and will probably be locked.** If you are unwilling to provide the full chat log then you are not, in fact, asking the community in good faith, and as this thread doesn't present your thoughts or disagreements with the rules it otherwise serves no purpose. > > I will check in again tomorrow to see if the full chat log has been provided. If I got banned for a custom game I would just quit lmao, But I am not asking your full opinion I am asking as I stated for people's opinion of this all game chat with they have been so kindly to give. This is due to the fact that I had a 5 queue and therefor it is irrelevant the team logs as I explain If I am in a 5 queue and zt is used then that is when I have my team come and vouch and get it reversed which is now what is happening. Or at least trying as Herald I do not understand you trying to force out logs that I am not at all discussing if people want them they can ask.
: Few things: >...and then gave me the real logs which are as follows. https://gyazo.com/f6bb28cfce97ff2a86899a55b98fed63 these are apparently worth a ban? This line is misleading, and were not your "real logs." There was a good bit more that was in your team chat that you had not displayed; I don't think it's fair to mislead others that only your /all chat got you punished, when there's other chat that contributed to your punishment. If you don't want to share your entire logs, that's up to you. That you're not sharing this material says to me that this team chat was extremely bad. As in zero-tolerance (zt): hate speech or threats. But saying you were only punished for your /all chat is disingenuous. You've also spoken with 3 support staff members regarding this suspension, and were led here as *your last resort.* The only time I've seen a punishment overturned where a player's premade reported them, this only happened because all [4 players rescinded their reports](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/7GAyQVIA-riot-it-was-banter?show=flat&comment=0008). Get in contact with your premade and have them rescind their reports on this discussion. I can't guarantee any action could be taken, but this appears to be your last shot.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-10-22T23:15:30.303+0000) > > Few things: > > This line is misleading, and were not your "real logs." There was a good bit more that was in your team chat that you had not displayed; I don't think it's fair to mislead others that only your /all chat got you punished, when there's other chat that contributed to your punishment. If you don't want to share your entire logs, that's up to you. That you're not sharing this material says to me that this team chat was extremely bad. As in zero-tolerance (zt): hate speech or threats. But saying you were only punished for your /all chat is disingenuous. > > You've also spoken with 3 support staff members regarding this suspension, and were led here as *your last resort.* The only time I've seen a punishment overturned where a player's premade reported them, this only happened because all [4 players rescinded their reports](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/7GAyQVIA-riot-it-was-banter?show=flat&comment=0008). Get in contact with your premade and have them rescind their reports on this discussion. I can't guarantee any action could be taken, but this appears to be your last shot. Yes sir as I explained to support it was banter and since my all chat as you can see was debatable at best it was the zt that got me banned I came to the forums not interested in peoples opinion of zt as obviously proving I was a five man doesn't matter when I just wanted to see people reaction to the all chat which will be the only actionable "offense" or lack there of. I will have them post asap in response to you and if you could get tantrum to look that would be great. Another not I have never been acted on zt for a suspension in the past all just other things.
: Let me repeat something since you opted to not answer. >Answer this about the team chat at the very least since you won't share it. Did you use any ZT with your premade? There is a chance it picked that up on review even if team didn't report.
: Imma be honest with you here. This cutting and shit won't help you or anyone else. We don't want references, we want the WHOLE thing with no cutting. Just screenshot the entire conversation with the logs provided by the support and I might believe in your case and even root for you.
What this what you asked for is it not.
Ph03n1xb1rd (EUNE)
: You used the chat, you got banned. Nothing strange in it. Rito can ban for you whatever they feel like. They feel like "dogs" is inappropriate, and they will simply ban for that...
That isnt a good thing
Pika Fox (NA)
: Yeah, this pretty much reeks of trying to be vague enough to try and be toxic without actually being toxic Either way, said ez. 10/10 would punish again.
Reeks? If you think that these logs are what we should be perma banning people for then I guess we disagree.
: if you reach a point where your next ban is a permaban, then you deserve it. end of story. this shows only the bare bones of your toxicity.
Umm what do you mean by bare bones of toxicity? So anyone who gets two weeked should just be banned for typing ez in chat?
: And again, if one of them did report you and realizes they are reaponsible for the review. Can you be certain they are telling the truth? People worry if they tell someone it is there fault something bad happened, it will completely change the relationship dynamic. To be clear, I'm not saying you are petty enough to stop hanging out with an irl friend for making a mistake and reporting for the luls. They might be afraid you would be upset enough though, so better to hide the truth and lie. Answer this about the team chat at the very least since you won't share it. Did you use any ZT with your premade? There is a chance it picked that up on review even if team didn't report.
Modi (NA)
: Since this is in response to several of your comments, I'll just group them in one. > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-22T01:26:45.100+0000) > > Hi, I made a rather bad posting about seven days ago where I was discussing my permaban. Since then Riot support claimed that those logs were, in fact, wrong and not applicable to my ban and then gave me the real logs which are as follows. https://gyazo.com/f6bb28cfce97ff2a86899a55b98fed63 these are apparently worth a ban? Rather strange as you look at the first message was well before the others which were typed at nexus. There isn't much to say other than the logs at 13 minutes I typed "dogs" in all chat it was not directed at anyone just sent. Then at 28, I typed "sit" and "better top" "wins" "ez" and last but not least "sit". I will have a poll interested in if you think this is bannable! Thanks a lot, boys. > Also, these are the teammates that were in my game https://gyazo.com/f4467e54bd4f35d60332e246db2a48f6 > They were also in the game before https://gyazo.com/99cdb4ff97895ffe4cc527928d9fd7c6 > We were 5 queued You say it was a 5 person, and as evidence you show the other three in a different game? I'm not saying that you are not telling the truth, just noting that what you presented is shaky evidence, at best. Anecdotally, for someone who studied law, that is quite surprising. > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000001000100020000,timestamp=2019-10-22T18:51:49.762+0000) > > Yeah it sucks that you guys have no context In most cases, context does not matter. If it truly were the word "dogs' then it would look like a false positive in the system. For that, only a Riot dev can confirm. > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-22T03:51:48.083+0000) > > I agree but if enough people come out and say this is not bannable they may revert it Not likely, but anything can happen. Tantram is quite a reasonable person, and has the authority to overturn punishments if they are not warranted (like in a case involving a problem/shortcoming of the system itself). > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T03:59:01.383+0000) > > No one reported me and they all sent tickets saying that the teamchat was not offensive and therefor I didn't break the rules. They essentially all vouched because they are all irl friends. I wouldnt be so sure about that. Even if they report you as a joke, it flags the game for review. There was [one instance](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/7GAyQVIA-riot-it-was-banter?comment=0008) where Tantram gave a person the opportunity to get the other four teammates to post. [All five people](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/7GAyQVIA-riot-it-was-banter?show=flat&comment=0013000000010000) (including the OP) rescinded their reports. Because of that, Tantram [reduced the punishment to a 14-day suspension](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/7GAyQVIA-riot-it-was-banter?show=flat&comment=00130000000100000001) since he was able to get all other players to post, since the only reports were on the enemy team, and there was not all-chat content that would have triggered the punishment. There is no guarantee that Tantram will extend this offer to you, but as I said before, Tantram is reasonable and anything is possible. > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T06:09:28.922+0000) > > Yes in the team chat we were spamming thats why I got auto-banned, but if enough people see the full chat all chat that is then they will have no choice but to unban the account. There is no "auto-ban". If you do not get reported, [the system does not review the chat](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/ZRYZ5Hik-the-actual-beef-people-have-with-the-report-system-and-riot-wont-address-it?comment=000600060000). > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-22T19:03:55.357+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/68844f1d8677857cfdb8436fbb70710f > This is in reference to my other chat logs from the game before And those logs are....where? I have yet to see them posted.\ You could try to (politely) ask for Tantram to weigh in, but he may not be able to. He has full access to the full chat logs and (as the designer/architect of the system), he has insights into the inner workings of the IFS. --- Note: I had to trawl through approximately 1000 old posts by Tantram to find the references.
The people in the game posted on the board somewhere I will get pictures of their posts on the main body, The anecdotal part really doesn't matter though my post is just giving you guys the messages you would have seen had you been against me. I have no reason to claim I was in a 5 queue if I was not because then obviously riot support would just look at my teamchat and stick to their original ruling. The game before was I did not post the logs because they are not what contributed to the ban. Also again I reiterate the people that I was with live down the street we hang out all the time they did not report me because when I got suspended we were in champ select for another match. Take the word "dogs" as you will but if the context is lets say what is your favorite animal then wouldn't you say that context is pretty telling. Again you do have reson to be suspicious but these are all of the all chat logs in that game.
: > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-22T01:54:44.480+0000) > > If the logs are not bannable how does the account deserve a ban? Noone with any authority told you that these logs did not deserve a ban.
That is not what I was saying in that post you interpreted it incorrectly
: Can you post the ticket in which the support posted your logs? Or where the Riot support admitted that the logs are wrong? Would be nice to see those :)
https://gyazo.com/68844f1d8677857cfdb8436fbb70710f This is in reference to my other chat logs from the game before
: ***
Aggressive? Take it how you want to but those messages with or without context, in my opinion, are not worth a chat restriction although at least on the boards a lot of folks think otherwise.
: Yeah, your comparison lacks. It lacks logic. But that's fine because nobody on this thread understands the simple stuff anyway. You translated your analogy very bad here. It would be like this: Being an ass in chat = murdering, leaving a game = speeding. What OP did though was being abusive constantly which put him to prison after doing the same shit over and over. Just because you afk'ed you won't get a permaban for being toxic. But going AFK consistently will put you in a very long Q and eventually a ban. Being an ass in the chat will give you small punishments (depending on how severe your chatlog is) and it escalates quite slow if you ask me (who btw got several chat restrictions in the last 2 seasons). I assure you, the guy doesn't show all of his chatlogs. And even if it's just that. He was insanely toxic before so every bit of toxicity would result in a permaban as stated by Riot several times especially when he got the 14 days ban.
Curious, you think that this chat log displays constant abuse?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ph03n1xb1rd,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-10-22T11:03:54.600+0000) > > Well, they dont ban trolls Since intentionally feeding is a form of trolling, this is pretty easy to prove wrong if you read the PB section of the boards. Just because people come on the boards less frequently complaining about a intentional feeding ban doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.
Getting unbanned is not easy
Ph03n1xb1rd (EUNE)
: What if he told that he is doing the "dogs" or "wolves" (as some other people prefer). Without any context dogs means dogs, not insulting, not shotcalling, nothing...
Yeah I don't even remember the context
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-22T04:32:15.437+0000) > > No, because the automatic system can determine the difference between you talking about your dogs and insulting someone with it. > > It is not a simple "is this word present". Not by a long shot. Funny you should say that. We had an instance recently where somebody was typing in all swedish in all chat and one of the words he used was the k word (3 letters you know what I mean) which means "kiss" in Swedish. The system flagged and banned him, and then Support refused to remove his ban.
Sounds like another great job by riot support
: i mean, it's fully plausible that the following happened: player1: what are your favorite animals? player2: cats MythicAgent: dogs now, it's fairly improbable that this happened, but just "dogs" by itself is open to interpretation
Yeah it sucks that you guys have no context
: Flaming is punished harder than it should be.
Yes much too harsh, most games ignore the fact that it exists and it usually is much less toxic than league. Because league has "declared war" on toxicity it has blown it out of proportion and now it is a real issue because when someone is told not to do something they want to do it more. Look at counter strike no one flames in chat comms and just use the mute while overwatch is unbelievable toxic because when a community is told to do something 100% of the time they just don't.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-22T05:21:14.948+0000) > > i tested a game with friends where i spammed open, ff, report, mute, afk, dog in positive ways, and they all reported me after, and i didn't get any punishment. It seems like you are right. You didn't get any punishment because you didn't repeat the same behaviour in the next sequent games. You got tagged but you didn't get any warning/penalty, do it again in 2 more games, and I am sure you will get first level penalty (10-games chat restriction). EDIT: In OP's case, he have been tagged as severe offender, so the system catch up is more sensitive refering @SofaKingBroken post.
Yes in the team chat we were spamming thats why I got auto-banned, but if enough people see the full chat all chat that is then they will have no choice but to unban the account.
: > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T03:59:01.383+0000) > > No one reported me and they all sent tickets saying that the teamchat was not offensive and therefor I didn't break the rules. They essentially all vouched because they are all irl friends. But people on the boards really only have your word on that. If your team-chat contained punishable stuff (yet you wern't reported by anyone on your team) and the punishment was for that, then your beef should be that the system judged chat logs that it shouldn't have considered. Because I see nothing in those support tickets acknowledging that your team chat was not considered. Your intentional omission of the teamchat implies that they did give you logs that were in teamchat. Implying that it was considered. Either way, showing the teamchat is more information to allow people to come to an informed opinion.
Here let me have the people on the game in question vouch real quick that you guys can see that it really was a 5 stack. Then I will send a picture of the "full chat logs" excluding the team chat as again I will have proven that those messages were not applicable.
rujitra (NA)
: A dehumanizing insult that I **GUARANTEE** isn't the only thing in their log that is punishable? Yes, that is, especially **two days** after they were **told very clearly not to misbehave, at all, again**. That's like getting a speeding warning then the cop says you're free to go and you literally go over the speed limit before you've even left his sight.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T02:55:52.249+0000) > > A dehumanizing insult that I **GUARANTEE** isn't the only thing in their log that is punishable? Yes, that is, especially **two days** after they were **told very clearly not to misbehave, at all, again**. > > That's like getting a speeding warning then the cop says you're free to go and you literally go over the speed limit before you've even left his sight. It was not used as an insult.
: Believe it or not, the team chat you said does matter. Maybe someone in your 5 queue didn't like something. Maybe they reported you "for the lulz". So team chat does matter.
No one reported me and they all sent tickets saying that the teamchat was not offensive and therefor I didn't break the rules. They essentially all vouched because they are all irl friends.
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T02:55:52.249+0000) > > A dehumanizing insult that I **GUARANTEE** isn't the only thing in their log that is punishable? Yes, that is, especially **two days** after they were **told very clearly not to misbehave, at all, again**. > > That's like getting a speeding warning then the cop says you're free to go and you literally go over the speed limit before you've even left his sight. so if an enemy i don't like reports me after game because i abused him top lane as ranged and didn't type a word to him, but in game i talked about how much i love my pet dog, the automated robot system will hand me a chat restriction? is that how ur machine works? fear to type the word dog also what if i have an ezreal in game and refer to him as ez, is that negative as judged by robot?
: Riots ban system is ridiculous. You can get escalated to 14 days for a serious offence. Then a minor infraction gets you automatically permanently banned. This is the equivalent of committing a serious crime, serving several years of jail time. Then committing a minor infraction, like getting a speeding ticket. But instead of a fine, your speeding ticket puts you in prison for life, because you're a "repeat offender". TLDR: The fact that there's no consideration for the severity of the violation when a permanent ban is issued is a terrible flaw in the system.
I agree but if enough people come out and say this is not bannable they may revert it
: Ummmm so I don't know exactly what you mean by friends upvoting but the people here I don't know I mean they are my friends now for voicing their opinions. Just as you are my friend but as I broke no rules and people seems to agree with me on that I guess I shouldn't get a ticket.
Also, I typed dogs in chat to the characters that they are playing I did not expressly insult or attack anyone with that message. I understand that you interpret it as a "Highly offensive and aggressive message" I think that you are overthinking it tbh.
rujitra (NA)
: You didn't just insult someone, you literally called them "not a human". You were given a final warning with a 14 day ban. You continued to misbehave 2 days later. You do not get any sympathy, and every player who wants less toxicity in League (hint: a majority of them) **do** wish this fate on you. By the way, getting all your friends to come upvote this thread does not help your case at all. This thread is useless as you have no indication of accepting that what you did was wrong and that this punishment is 100% your fault and correctly placed. Next time someone gives you a warning, I suggest you heed it. Most times, people are not "bluffing" with their warnings. Riot wasn't here, cops aren't when they let you off for speeding/etc, and nor is your employer when they say "if you are even a minute late again you're fired". Have a nice day.
Ummmm so I don't know exactly what you mean by friends upvoting but the people here I don't know I mean they are my friends now for voicing their opinions. Just as you are my friend but as I broke no rules and people seems to agree with me on that I guess I shouldn't get a ticket.
: An intentionally modified chat log doesn't inspire confidence.
Absolutely agree with you, but my personal conversation does not need to be exposed but I assure you that those all chat logs are all that exist I will work on posting an image that shows that the other messages are in team chat but doesn't show the messages.
rujitra (NA)
: ***
Also, the logs that you condemned as toxic actually were exonerated by riot support themselves but thanks for weighting in again. https://gyazo.com/8529c436df76e609fd0d203d8ec2078c
rujitra (NA)
: ***
Again as I forgot to mention my team chat logs were in a 5 queue for I intentionally left out the team chat logs as they are not relevant to the ban. But I like to see you are back on my post :).
Mudkiip (NA)
: just dont type. You get reported and banned for anything nowadays. Even criticizing or asking question will get you banned. No point in typing since peoples voices are silenced.
: Wait you said that you think it is reasonable to share your conversation with support right?
https://i.gyazo.com/4b0fef1754aaec5ff5e1f1a18f950a0e.png
: > [{quoted}](name=MythicAgent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPNymUlh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-22T02:01:29.571+0000) > > Yes they asked me to ask the community in a ticket that they sent me I have only come here because they are instaclosing my tickets even though they admit that their system messed up and the logs to all chat were of no consequence and I was in a five queue. So...share a picture of the support ticket?
Wait you said that you think it is reasonable to share your conversation with support right?
: so it is correct, my assumption that riot scans for the words dog. Unless someone knows otherwise
I guess like they said that it wasn't one line of text but "Overall Behavior" and that is all they would say they posted the chat logs from my reform card but even that was again of no consequence. So then they look at this second game with my 5 queue and just post the entire log but as you can see not much was said from me at all.
: If you spoke with support, then I think it’s reasonable to share your conversation with support.
Yes they asked me to ask the community in a ticket that they sent me I have only come here because they are instaclosing my tickets even though they admit that their system messed up and the logs to all chat were of no consequence and I was in a five queue.
: He does if his last punishment was a 14-day suspension.
If the logs are not bannable how does the account deserve a ban?
Exibir mais

MythicAgent

Nível 189 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão